The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at other Internet websites without the author’s permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“Slave 24”

* * *

Having just turned 21, Ted’s Nichols life had recently undergone a number of major changes. On his own for the first time, he enjoyed the fruits of his first job and the privacy of his first apartment. At last, Ted was free to pursue his more personal interests without the interference of parents, roommates, or teachers.

Ted’s favorite pursuit vehicle was the Internet. He surfed each and every night for hours on end. Shy and reserved, the Internet brought him to places he never dared go in the ‘real world’. There was no such thing as a dead end there; only the occasional temporary detour.

Ted’s surfing invariably took him to sites that dealt with his strongest and most private fantasy: total male submission to a dominating woman. While he had no actual experience with such arrangements, he was intrigued by the idea of subjugation to a powerful Femdom.

One day he came across a site that grabbed his attention and wouldn’t let go. It’s title, “Mistress Yvette’s World of Male Enslavement” seemed typical enough, but the site also contained a challenge that captured Ted’s imagination and piqued his excitement.

“Attention all weak, foolish, simple males: Are you longing to be completely dominated and humiliated by a beautiful, powerful, sensual, thoroughly superior woman? Are you aching to totally submit your mind and body for manipulation by the ultimate professional Femdom? Are you willing to surrender your feeble will to an omnipotent Mistress? Then call Mistress Yvette at 1 800-555-YVET now! If you grovel well enough maybe—just maybe—she will agree to an introductory interview. But beware: Mistress Yvette demands total obedience, total compliance, and total cooperation from her slaves. Applicants who don’t behave in this manner will be punished and removed.”

30 seconds later an extremely excited Ted—his natural shyness overcome by extreme excitement—was dialing the phone. To his surprise, Mistress Yvette herself answered on the fourth ring. Her deep voice was sensuously melodious, and Ted’s cock quickly grew hard as he listened to it.

After introducing herself and allowing Ted to do likewise, the mistress launched a series of probing questions designed to gage how willing he was to submit to her. Perhaps somewhat caught up in the fantasy aspect, Ted gave her the answers she wanted to hear—and he gave them in a very respectful, very submissive manner.

After a few final questions, Mistress Yvette agreed he was a suitable enough candidate to warrant a brief in-person interview. She gave him directions on how to get to her ‘slave encampment’; fortunately for Ted, it was only four hours away by car. He agreed to her non-refundable $250 fee for a the interview, and made an appointment for 3 p.m. sharp that Saturday afternoon.

On Saturday afternoon at precisely 3 p.m., Ted Nichols was sitting alone in an office—a rather plush one at that. On the oak paneled wall behind the desk hung several whips and chains, as well as a large restraining belt that was obviously designed to fit over a man’s genitals. As he sat across from the empty desk, he found himself suddenly tempted to peak inside the drawers to see what other toys might lay in wait.

A moment later the mirrored sliding door in the back of the office opened. Ted smiled nervously as Mistress Yvette’s long, well toned legs propelled her toward the desk. Her stunning blue eyes were clearly evaluating him during every step of the excursion. Perhaps in her early 40’s, she wore an alluring black leather body suit, one that perfectly highlighted her flawless proportions. Without uttering a sound, she sat down behind the desk and continued to study him intently.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to Ted, her deep red lips parted. “So, Mr. Nichols, why have you really come to see me?” Ted tried to maintain his composure—not an easy task since her mere presence was nearly overwhelming to him. He had to clear his voice before he could answer her. “Ah hem.... I came here because...” he paused, knowing he had to say exactly the right thing or the interview would be over. “...because I want to serve you.”

The mistress brushed a few strands of her luxurious brown hair from the side of her face as he finished his statement. She sat in silence for several seconds, carefully noting—and enjoying—the anxiety that she was clearly creating.

After another long pause she responded. “So you wish to serve me. And just how do you intend to do that?” Ted could feel the blood draining from his face. This next answer was definitely make or break material. “Well... I’ll serve you by doing anything... uh, everything that you command.”

Her lips parted in a small smile, one which Ted couldn’t readily discern the meaning of. “Are you absolutely certain of this? Do you give yourself to me freely, body, mind, and soul?” His eyes lit up. “Yes! Yes, I do!”

Her lips twisted downward in disapproval. “That’s ‘Yes I do, Mistress!’” Ted swallowed hard. He couldn’t keep his voice from breaking. “Of course, I... I’m sorry. Yes I do, Mistress.”

Placated by his submissive response and attitude, she asked him several more questions: about his life, his family, his job, and his fantasies. The mistress remained impassive after each response; Ted hoped this was a sign she liked—or at least didn’t dislike—his answers.

She then asked if he had discussed attending this interview with anyone, and if anyone knew he was here. He answered her that no one else knew where he was. Again there was a long pause.

Finally the mistress consented. “Very well. You appear to be a satisfactory candidate, Mr. Nichols. I think we can arrange something that will suit both my needs and your submissive fantasies.” Her soft words were unmistakably authoritarian in nature. Her firm demeanor ensured there was no disputing who was to be in control of all subsequent proceedings.

Mistress Yvette opened the bottom left-hand drawer of the desk and removed something from it. She appeared to be adjusting whatever she was holding, but Ted couldn’t tell what it was or what she was doing to it. Moments later, she completed whatever she was doing and turned her attention back to him with a withering gaze.

“So you want to be my servant, do you? Very well, then I’m going to make you one of my servants, just as you wish. First of all, understand this: from this moment on you will not be addressed as Mr. Nichols, Ted, or any other standard name. From now on, you will be known only as “Slave 24.”

Slave 24. Ted smiled with nervous excitement. This was too good to be true.

Finally, the woman brought her hands into view, briefly revealing the object they held. It was a silver metallic collar. The voluptuous woman stepped out from behind her desk. “Sit still while I tag you, Slave.”

Ted caught a quick peak at the collar; it was unlike anything he had ever laid his eyes on. It was at least a half-inch thick, and there seemed to be several electronic devices woven within the metallic banding. But the part that caught his eye was the most basic feature: the bold letters ‘SLAVE 24’.

The Mistress stopped behind him, and Ted felt cold metal encircling the base of his neck. She fiddled briefly with the collar, tightening it to the point of mild discomfort. Ted started to protest the fit but restrained himself in eager anticipation of what he hoped was about to happen. He resigned himself to his discomfort as the heard the ‘click’ of the collar’s lock.

The Mistress returned to the desk and removed another object from the drawer; this one resembled a pocket calculator with a small keypad. She pressed a few buttons, then turned back to the anxious man who sat excitedly waiting for whatever was to come next.

“Now that we’ve begun the training process slave, you will do exactly as I tell you. Any resistance or disobedience will be immediately and severely punished.” She poised her thumb over one of the buttons. “Allow me to demonstrate what I mean.”

As her thumb depressed the button, Ted felt a sudden sharp pain radiate from his neck to each of his extremities. The pain enveloped him with amazing speed and within moments he found himself unable to contain a blood-curdling scream.

Satisfied she had made her point convincingly, the mistress removed her thumb from the button. The pain quickly subsided, but it left a lasting impression on Ted, who sat convulsed in the chair across from her. Her smile returned. “Now you understand the scope of my power over you. I hope for your sake you won’t require any further demonstrations.”

She slowly rose from the chair, all the while keeping her hand poised on the pain controller. “But physical control is only a small part of your training. True, it does keep you from taking any undesirable actions at this point in the training process.” She eyed him, gratified by the fear that she found in his stunned gaze. “However, it’s the psychological portion of your training that will make you mine forever.”

Forever?!? This was just supposed to be just a quickie fantasy that Ted consented to try for fun. Nobody had said anything about forever!

Circling her captive, the dominatrix began detailing her plans for Ted. “Among my many talents, I am trained in advanced hypnotic mind manipulation. Are you familiar with hypnosis? Oh, not the kind done by some hack in a college town stage show. I mean real, mind altering hypnosis.”

He shook his head slightly from side to side, afraid to say anything. The woman laughed a soft, devilish laugh. “Well then, you’re in for a treat, my slave. Soon you will experience sensations you never thought possible. You will become a real man, just as all men should be. Shall we begin?”

Reaching for the phone on the desk, she depressed a red button. “Come in here immediately!” she ordered insistently. Seconds later, the sliding door swung open and two men quickly entered the room. One was in his mid-20’s and well muscled. The other was older, maybe late-30ish, and was more slight of build. Both wore discipline collars similar to Ted’s, with their identities clearly denoted on the front. After entering the room, each fell to his knees and bowed his head before the woman.

“We come to serve you, Mistress,” announced Slave 16 in a reverent voice. “We beg you to command us,” added Slave 9. She gestured at the cowering figure in the chair. “I’m pleased to announce that your ranks are growing again. You may stand. Take Slave 24 to the psychological training room.” The two men rose and moved over to Ted. “Yes, at once Mistress,” they responded in an unnatural unison.

Paralyzed with fear, Ted felt strong hands lift him firmly from the chair and propel him towards the doorway. The two slaves led him down a dark hallway towards a room at its end. After Slave 9 unlocked and opened the door, the two men ushered Ted into the dimly lit room.

He quickly took stock of the new surroundings: a reclining chair equipped with a number of restraints was the sole furnishing. The walls and ceiling were littered with electronic devices; some vaguely resembled stereo equipment, others were completely unfamiliar.

After forcing Ted into the chair, the two men quickly secured him in the metal restraining harnesses. In a matter of moments, his head, arms, torso, and legs were completely immobilized. As soon as they finished securing him, the two men turned their attention to the various devices that lined the walls.

As Ted’s eyes scanned the black curtain directly in front of him, the two men began flipping switches and turning dials. The strange equipment soon came to life with a series of beeps and flashing lights. The multicolored lights were surprisingly intense for their size—bright enough that their beams shone clearly through the room even though it was not completely darkened.

After looking over his shoulder at Ted, Slave 9 made a few adjustments to the component he was working on. Suddenly the intense lights began bombarding Ted’s face from numerous different directions. One by one, the two slaves adjusted each light until its beam fell directly upon Ted’s eyes, which responded by blinking involuntarily in a futile attempt to block them out.

Unable to move his head due to the restraining bar encircling it, Ted heard Slave 16 move toward an intercom on the wall behind him. “The new slave is secured and the mind enslavement procedure has been initiated, Mistress. How may we serve you further?” he asked in a reverent tone. The woman’s filtered voice answered, “Return to your cells. I will issue further instructions when the time comes.” The man nodded. “As you command, Mistress. Our only purpose is to serve you.”

The two slaves departed. As the door closed behind them, Ted’s ears began registering a faint humming noise in the background. It seemed to be continuously changing pitch, but Ted’s wasn’t sure. His conscious mind was all but frazzled by what he had already experienced. His subconscious mind, however, was working just fine... and was clearly processing the subliminal message embedded within the signal—a message suggesting that Ted was beginning to feel very tired.

Mistress Yvette’s voice returned via the speakers on the wall. “Don’t be concerned about the lights and sounds, slave.” Ted squirmed as best he could in the restraints as she once again laughed softly in her annoyingly confident manner. “They’re needed to create the atmosphere that’s most conducive to my purposes. Let me demonstrate for you.” The speed and intensity of the flashing lights increased dramatically. Ted found himself involuntarily closing his eyelids faster and tighter in an attempt to shield his eyes from the growing discomfort of the bright beams.

Just as his mistress wanted.

His eyes now closed more often then not, Ted became aware of the growing hum that seemed to envelop him from every direction. With the voice of his female overseer having fallen silent, his attention focussed on the peculiar sound. Again his conscious mind detected nothing but the humming; meanwhile, his subconscious mind soaked up the subliminal commands embedded within.

Just as his mistress wanted.

Some time later—Ted was incapable of determining just how much—the mistress’ soft and seductive voice finally returned. “Now, as the pretty lights continue flashing, you realize just how tired you’ve become. Each flash of light pulls a little more energy from your body. Each flash leaves you feeling more and more drained, more and more fatigued.”

As her words continued, Ted was falling prey to the intricate light patterns that filtered through his closed eyelids. The swirling colors resembled a kaleidoscope and his eyes were now moving involuntarily in response to the complex stimulus. The movement only added to his sense of fatigue. “Yes, very good, slave. Just watch all the pretty colors and allow yourself to feel more and more tired. More and more tired. Be happy to let my pretty colors drain away every last ounce of your strength.”

Ted tried vainly to ward off a slumber that seemed to grow exponentially by the moment. The rapid eye movements the lights had spawned now slowed to a crawl. He found it almost impossible to think coherently; his mind having been muddled by the overwhelming combination of dancing light, subliminal sound, and spoken word.

Finally, he surrendered as his conscious mind sank deep into hypnotic sleep. But his subconscious mind remained wide awake—open and fully receptive to the mistress’ devious stimuli.

Just as his mistress wanted.

Suddenly, the colors bombarding his eyes were gone, and the humming faded. As if from very far away, Ted heard the mistress’ voice again. “You’re deep in trance now, slave. Now we begin your real training. You may open your eyes now.”

Unable to disobey in his highly suggestible state, Ted slowly opened his eyes. A projected image of Mistress Yvette stared back at him though the now-opened curtains. The image spoke. “Look at me slave, look only at me. From this moment on, you know, accept, and agree with the following absolute truths.”

“I now own you completely—body, mind, and soul.”

Ted stared straight ahead blankly, his face completely devoid of expression. Her words were absorbed into his mind, where they resonated deep within.

“There is absolutely no higher authority in your life than me. I am totally infallible. I am totally omnipotent.”

His subconscious processed her message and imprinted it upon his psyche.

“Your thoughts and feelings are simply extensions of mine. My words instantly become your thoughts. My desires instantly become your feelings. My commands instantly become your actions.”

Something deep inside him said “No,” but it was too late. Ted was too deep and she knew it. “Your will is now an extension of mine. Your existence is measured only by my value of your service to me.”

The image flashed. After a brief moment, Mistress Yvette reappeared, totally naked. She was gorgeous.

“You find me utterly irresistible. Look closely.” The camera panned in closer to her body. She turned around as if modeling at a fashion show. “Just catching even the most fleeting glimpse of my perfect body excites you.” She faced forward again, running her hands through her hair. “Looking at me naked like this makes you hard as a rock!”

Although he wasn’t aware of it in his trance state, Ted’s rapidly growing cock began to bulge against the zipper of his jeans.

The projected woman ran her hands over her breasts and between her legs in a provocative gesture. “Only my complete control over you and your fear and reverence of me will keep you from ripping my clothes off to get to my body.”

His erection became massive as he beheld the sight of his mistress. “Your deepest fantasy is for me to climb on top of you and make you come deep inside of me! You feel yourself wanting to cum even now as you watch me. Do it! Obey your mistress! Cum in your pants for me this very moment!”

Unblinking, Ted shot a large wad of hot sperm all over the inside of his boxers as a small groan escaped from his throat.

“The charade that was your former life is now over. You will live here in my compound and serve me. That is your only purpose in life. After your training is completed, you will be allowed to temporarily leave the complex with several other slaves. You will bring all of your possessions, including all of your money, back as a tribute to me.”

Before her last statement faded in his ears, Ted had already begun looking forward to moving into his mistress’ compound and serving her every need.

The image before him faded, but Mistress Yvette’s voice persisted. “I give you permission to speak now, slave. You will answer my questions. First, what is your name?”

“My name is... Slave 24.”

“And what is your purpose in life?”

“To serve you, Mistress.”

“That’s correct.” Did he detect approval in her voice? He certainly hoped so.

“And what will happen to you if you ever fail in your service to me?”

“I will be severely punished.”

Mistress Yvette laughed. “Excellent, Slave 24. You have done quite well indeed. Soon we’ll continue your training in the physical duress center.”

He felt a shock from the collar on his neck. It startled him out of his trance.

“The energy you just felt serves two purposes. First, it awakened you from your trance. But it also helped seal your new programming deep in your mind. After several more treatments like this, you won’t remember anything about your old life.”

The door to the room opened. Slaves 9 and 16 moved to the chair and removed the restraints. Now free, Ted offered no resistance. Slave 16 smiled as he beheld the dark spot on the front of Ted’s pants. He nodded to his comrade, and Slave 9 activated the intercom. “Slave 24 has been released, Mistress. He is docile and appears to be assimilating his psychological training in an acceptable manner. Slave 16 and I humbly await your further instructions.”

The three slaves listened for their mistresses’ guidance. “Bring Slave 24 to the dungeon. I will begin his torture training presently.”

If only the young man formerly known as Ted Nichols knew what awaited him, he would scream with pure terror.

THE END