The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SLAVE CHAIN

1) Jane Welsh

“There are really only two PR firms who can handle your needs, Mr. Jacks, I’m sure if you consider the options ours will win out.”

“I’ll let you know, Ms. Welsh.”

Jane Welsh set the phone down and smiled. She knew Sam Jacks would be back, she’d seen him staring at her luscious tits during the first interview. When she said there might be other benefits to signing with Ellis PR she knew he’d taken the hint. This would be one rich contract.

Jane leaned back in her chair and rubbed her aching nipples. She wanted sex so bad, but she couldn’t even touch her cunt without the permission of her sexy secretary. She moaned a little as she thought of the beautiful blonde in the front office. How surprised everyone would be if they knew how much Jane Welsh, hard nosed business bitch, loved the woman she supposedly bossed around. How she would do anything just to get a kiss from her.

Suddenly the door to Jane’s office opened and in walked Karen Putnam, Jane’s secretary. Jane looked at Karen and licked her lips unconsciously. Karen was the hottest slut Jane had ever seen. She had full bodied shoulder length blonde hair, large blue eyes and full sexy lips, her body was super ripe to match. She had large firm breasts with prominent nipples, a slim tight waist, and smoothly curving hips over long slender legs. She tossed her hair as she came in.

“Well, Jane,” she said, “you making money for me or not?”

“Oh, yes, Karen,” Jane said, “I’m sure Sam Jacks will take my suggestion. Thanks for letting me make the offer.”

Karen tittered. “Oh, Jane,” she said, “your really a bimbo at heart.”

Jane nodded. She was. She has always thought of herself as a super boss, but when she had suddenly realized how much she wanted Karen, she had learned that she was just a slut like any other gorgeous girl.

Karen came closer and Jane smelled her perfume. She felt her cunt growing drippy as she got more and more turned on by Karen. She wanted her so badly. But she knew better than to ask.

Karen perched on the edge of Jane’s desk and strectched out her long legs.

“Do you like my new shoes?” she asked.

Jane looked at the sexy five inch heels and moaned a little, she was so hot.

“Yes,” she said, “yes, they’re very sexy.”

“Lick them,” commanded Karen. Jane quickly knelt. Her tongue darted out and she began to worship Karen’s new shoes. For just a moment a memory flashed through Jane’s mind. Once she had been different. Once she had been the boss and Karen was just one of her workers, but now things were different. Now Karen dominated her totally.

Then the memory vanished. Jane couldn’t remember how it had happened. She just knew it was completely right that she should be kneeling in front of her secretary licking her shoes and hoping desperately that Karen would let her tongue her twat. Jane was so horny she could scream, but she knew she wouldn’t get relief until Karen decided she deserved it. She loved Karen, and wanted only to serve her.

2) Karen Putnam

Karen Putnam leaned back and let the feel of her bosses tongue in her twat get her aroused. She smiled as she heard Jane moan sensually. Stupid bitch. She’d been really snotty when Karen had started working for her, but Karen had already been making plans to change their relation. Part of her job description was making sure that Jane Welsh’s computer was functioning properly when she arrived at eight each morning. Karen already knew what she wanted to do, it was just a matter of time.

Within a week she’d put a special program into Jane’s computer. One morning Jane had arrived and switched on her computer to be greeted with a sudden flashy pattern of swirling lights. Just as she was going to switch on the intercom to ream out Karen she felt her mind go blank.

Karen remembered what Jane did not. She’d walked in right on schedule to find Jane sitting in front of her computer with her jaw slack and a trail of drool running out of her mouth.

“Jane,” she said. “Jane, listen to my voice. You know who I am, Jane. I am your secretary. Now I am your boss. You love me, Jane, you love me so much you want to feel your tongue in my twat 24-7.”

“I want you,” Jane said in a dull voice. “I love you.”

“You’ll stay on as boss,” Karen told he, “but just to make money. You get a percentage of the company’s take, so you’ll work hard to make as much as you can. But 90% of what you make you’ll pass right on to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my love,” Jane said, " I understand totally.”

“You’ll give me everything because you want to buy my love,” Karen said. “You love me totally. You’ll do everything to please me. Your mind is mine, your body is mine. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my love.”

“I don’t want the hassle of being boss, so you get to stay in the main office, but everything you do will be aimed at pleasing me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my love.”

The Karen had refined her orders, putting Jane more and more securely in her place. Now Karen was the true boss. Now Karen ruled Jane through Jane’s total lust for her. Now Karen got almost every penny Jane made.

Karen grabbed Jane’s hair and yanked Jane’s face into her cunt. She felt the pressure of Jane’s tongue against her aching clit, she felt Jane’s hair caressing her thighs. She heard herself breathing more and more raggedly as she got more and more turned on. But she couldn’t come, even though she wanted to. Jane was just a way of relieving her strongest urges. Karen knew she needed to see her lover, and soon.

Suddenly she pulled away from Jane’s eager tongue.

“Play with yourself, bitch,” she said. “You have permission to come. I’ll be back tomorrow.”

Even as Karen left Jane’s fingers were sliding deep into her own slot, reaching for her love organ. She wanted to come so much she could scream, she was thrilled that her mistress had given her permission. She began to rub harder and harder, trying to reach the most intense orgasm possible.

3) Cheryl O’Neill

The taxi driver looked at Karen.

“You okay?”

“Yes,” she said. She blushed as she realized that he’d heard her moan, she was so aroused. “Yes. Just go quickly.”

“Whatever.” Wierd bitch, he thought. Probably a hooker ready to get fucked.

When he pulled up at Karen’s apartment building she handed him a twenty and rushed inside. Definitely a hooker, he thought as he pocketed the bill.

Karen reached her apartment on the second floor just as another blonde was unlocking the door. The blonde turned and smiled.

“Feeling horny?” she asked.

“Omigod yes,” said Karen. “Please let me serve you.”

The blonde pointed into Karen’s apartment. Karen rushed in, pulling off her clothes as she did so. The blonde followed with a sexy smile on her face.

When she came in Karen was already kneeling in the middle of the living room floor with her hands held behind her neck, thrusting out her breasts.

“Stand,” she ordered. Karen stood. “Strip.” Karen quickly took off her blouse and bra, then slid her short skirt off. “Stop,” the second blonde commanded. Karen stood in front of her wearing just her crotchless panties and panty hose and sexy black five inch heeled pumps. “Kneel.” Karen knelt.

“Tell me how much you love me.”

“Oh Cheryl I can’t ever tell you how much I love you, I think your the sexiest woman I’ve ever known,” Karen said quickly. “I don’t deserve even to lick your ass, I’m just a worthless slut, but I love you more than I’ve ever loved anybody. I want to make you happy, I want you to have everything you want, I want to be whatever you want me to be.”

Cheryl O’Neill patted her love slave on the head. “First things first,” she said. “It’s time to reinforce your training.”

She pointed to a dog dish on the kitchen floor. “Eat,” she ordered. Karen crawled over to the dish and began to wolf down the dog food inside it. Cheryl often made her eat this way. The food had a slightly bitter taste she’d noticed a few times before.

Cheryl leaned down and fastened a dog collar around Karen’s lovely neck. She knew that the girl was ingesting massive doses of a special drug which would help keep her totally docile with every bite of the canned dog food.

The beauty of it was that Karen didn’t even remember that she’d once been a typical sexy straight bitch. Cheryl had moved in next door to her after discovering her own true lesbian nature. She thought Karen was too sexy for words, and she wanted to feel Karen’s tongue deep in her twat. She kept fantasizing about tying Karen up and flogging her breasts till Karen came from the pain, the kissing and caressing her battered boobs until she came again from the pleasure. But Karen was too busy getting fucked by guys, a different one almost every night.

Everything had changed when Cheryl had discovered a memo in the files she was putting away at the chemical company where she was a secretary. A new compound had been discovered by accident which had the power to destroy the will of anyone who ate it. Unfortunately, the memo went on to say, the compound was extremely expensive to manufacture, and needed to be reinforced every two weeks. Not only that, it tended to derange normal sexual attraction and make the subject into a homosexual nymphomaniac. Since this would interfere with the person’s ability to function normally, the value of the drug for mind control purposes was questionable. While within a year it would have done its work completely and utterly robbed the subject of any independent will whatever, the cost of doing that to even one person was too high to make it worthwhile.

Not for Cheryl. Finding out that the supply was to be destroyed she’d made sure to make friends with the man in charge of chemical disposals. He never knew what it was he’d handed over to Cheryl, he’d just been happy to feel her luscious pouty lips wrap themselves around his hardon. Cheryl could remember once having had boyfriends, so she knew how to please a man. And she had to admit that she liked the taste of his come as it shot down her throat.

A few days later she had Karen over for dinner. She made a spicy Mexican dish to cover the taste of the chemical, and her plan had worked. Karen had taken only a few bites when her eyes got sort of fuzzy and she leaned back as if falling asleep.

“Are you alright?” Cheryl had asked.

“Yes, I—.” Karen had started to say when Cheryl, eager to test the drug, interrupted.

“Stand up.” Karen stood. Cheryl’s cunt grew wet with anticipation. At last she was going to have the luscious bitch to herself.

“Karen,” she ordered, “go into the living room and turn on the CD player.”

She followed Karen into the living room. “Start the music.” Music with a heavy mindnumbing beat started playing. It was Cheryl’s favorite, her sister had given it to her and told her the music would make her feel super sexy. She was right. The CD was always in the player and whenever Cheryl wanted to feel hot she’d turn it on.

“Dance for me. Do a strip tease.”

Cheryl was in awe of the power of the chemical as Karen immediately obeyed, grinding her hips and thrusting out her tits like any cheap stripper in a body shop. Cheryl’s fingers slid inside her own blouse to play with her stiff nipples, then one hand crept down to her cunt to feel the heat and moisture soaking into her panties. She looked at the naked girl gyrating sexily in front of her, and she couldn’t wait any longer.

“Karen,” she said as her breathing got rougher and rougher. “Come kiss me, bitch.”

Karen had obeyed instantly. She sat on the love seat next to Cheryl and pressed her lips against Cheryl’s. A moment later their tongues met and Cheryl was plunging hers deep into Karen’s mouth. Cheryl pushed a couple of fingers into Karen’s snatch, probing for her engorged clit. When she hit it Karen shuddered.

“Oh, yes, yes,” she moaned, “please don’t stop,”

Cheryl could hardly control herself, but she knew what she had to say.

“You’re mine now,” she said in as hard a voice as she could manage against the waves of lust battering her body. “No more guys ever. You’re a total lesbian and you exist just for me. Do you understand?”

“Yes yes yes yes!” Karen had shouted, “please kiss me again, I want you so badly!”

Cheryl had surrendered to her own lusts and began to kiss Karen, then to fondle her breasts, squeezing the nipples harder and harder until Karen cried out. Then Cheryl had quickly stripped and forced Karen to kneel in front of her and lick up the juices dripping from her horny twat. Soon Karen’s tongue was deep in Cheryl’s cunt and Cheryl was gripping the back of Karen’s head to increase the pressure.

“Lick it, bitch,” she moaned, “make me come, I want to come, oh oh, yes, yes, omigod yes, I’M COMMIIIINNNGGG!!!!” An incredible orgasm had ripped its way through Cheryl’s body, she hadn’t realized how much dominating another woman would turn her on. And this was just the start.

The next day Cheryl had begun training her new lover. She made Karen start wearing sexier and sexier clothes to emphasize her figure, and higher and higher heels. Whenever Karen was at home she had to wear a dog collar, and when Cheryl administered a dose of the chemical she did it in dog food.

“Your my bitch, aren’t you?” she’d ask, and Karen would always say yes.

As her sense of power over the lovely girl grew Cheryl became crueler. She’d slap Karen just to see the tears in her eyes. She started using strapon dildos to penetrate Karen’s cunt and asshole, brutally fucking the young slut. She made Karen lick her asshole clean after she took a shit and drink her piss and thank her for the pleasure. Karen would pay for having ignored her for so long.

But Cheryl knew she couldn’t keep Karen at home all the time. Cheryl didn’t want to have to work any more, but she wanted to live the good life. Plus, sex toys and bondage gear were expensive. And she wanted to own a house in the country and a rooftop penthouse condo. So she figured Karen would have to make money for her. At first she was going to turn Karen into a high priced call girl, but she didn’t like the thought of sharing her cunt with anyone. Then she found out that Karen had been a very good computer programmer, so she’d made her get a job.

“Make as much money for me as you can,” she’d ordered her love slave, and Karen was obeying. Cheryl didn’t ask where it was coming from, she was just glad at the enormous sums Karen brought home every month. She owed her sister a fortune. Once that was paid off, soon she’d be really rich.

Karen had finished her dog food. Cheryl made her brush her teeth, then took her into the living room for some sexy dancing. This time, though, she had a surprise for Karen. She buckled a thick belt tightly around Karen’s waist, then looped another belt between Karen’s thighs and pulled it tight. The second belt held two dildos in place, one rammed deep into Karen’s ass and the other in her cunt.

“Dance, slut,” Cheryl ordered as she started the CD. As Karen began to dance the dildos stimulated her like she was being doublefucked. Even before the first song was over she was on the edge of coming. But she couldn’t come until her mistress gave her permission, and there was almost an hour of music left. Cheryl sat back and started fingering herself as the sexy music pounded away and Karen moaned and writhed and sweated in lust in front of her.

I’ll have to make sure to thank my sister when I see her tomorrow at dinner, Cheryl thought as her first orgasm of the night pounded into her body.

4) Angela O’Neill

Once a month the two sisters met for dinner. Angela’s job kept her too busy to see her sister moe often. Angela O’Neill was a year older than her sister, with dark hair which she kept in a page boy bob. She was shorter and less curvaceous, and her breasts were smaller, but she was still sexy and attractive. Besides, her breasts were smaller because Cheryl’s had been expanded. At Angela’s orders.

Angela looked at her sister appreciatively. Cheryl’s luxurious curly blonde hair hung well past her shoulders, once it had been much shorter, but Angela had changed that. Huge golden hoops dangled from her ears. Cheryl’s breasts were enormous, quite out of proportion to her slender frame. A great deal of money had gone into having them shaped and expanded so carefully. Cheryl’s lips were full and sexy, the collagen injections had done their work well. Cheryl looked like a perfect slut. Angela was happy with the results of her work, especially since Cheryl knew nothing about it.

“How’s Karen?”

Cheryl blushed. Angela had been so understanding when she’d come out as a lesbian, but Cheryl still found it embarassing to talk about her love slave with her sister.

“She’s perfect,” she said. “She loves me completely.”

“Still listening to your CD?”

“Of course. It’s the sexiest music I’ve ever heard, I love the way the beat gets into my cunt and tits and makes me horny.”

Angela reached across the table and patted her sister’s hand. “That’s what its for,” she said. “Now, Cheryl, let’s go downstairs.”

“Yes, Angela.”

Angela led her sister into the basement. Cheryl saw a wide variety of torture devices and wondered which ones would be used on her tonight.

“Strip,” Angela ordered. Cheryl took off her sluttish halter top and short tube skirt. Soon she stood in front of her sister wearing only spike heels. Her sister had changed into a smooth black rubber suit which fit her like a second skin. She slid on black high heeled boots and then a hooded mask which left only her dark blue eyes showing. Cheryl felt her cunt growing wet as she gazed at her dominant sister.

Angela started by cuffing Cheryl’s hands together. She attached the cuffs to a chain dangling from the ceiling and hoisted them up. Soon Cheryl’s arms were stretched over her head quite painfully. Then Angela put cuffs on Cheryl’s ankles and attached those with short chains to rings in the floor, yanking Cheryl’s legs wide apart. She shoved a ball gag into Cheryl’s mouth, then buckled securely it into place.

“Now bitch, its punishment time,” Angela said, her voice slightly muffled by the rubber mask over her face.

She picked up a flogger with many small strands of knotted leather. She caressed Cheryl’s enormous sensitive tits with it. Cheryl whimpered with fear at the pain she knew was soon to come.

“You cheated on me, bitch!” Angela suddenly screamed as she smashed the flogger hard against Cheryl’s boobs. Again and again she slashed the leather against Cheryl’s plae skin, leaving red welts everywhere. Cheryl jerked and shuddered and screamed into her gag, but Angela showed no sign of stopping.

“Slut!” she shouted. “Fucking whore!” Now she weilded the flogger up into Cheryl’s cunt, smashing it against Cheryl’s pussy lips with such force that Cheryl almost passed out.

“Cunt, you fucking cunt!” Angela turned her attention to Cheryl’s taut ass, raising more and more welts as she battered her sister’s body. “You’re a fucking whore slut bitch!!”

After a few more minutes Angela threw the flogger on the floor. Cheryl was almost unconscious from the pain, her head was rolling loosely from side to side and a trickle of drool was oozing out from behind the ball gag.

Angela unshackled her sister and forced the limp unresisting body over to a heavy wooden chair. She shoved Cheryl into place, then fit heavy buckles into place. One set restrained Cheryl’s feet. Another set fit tightly around her ankles. Another set strapped around her thighs, her legs were totally unable to move. Then Angela pushed Cheryl’s arms into place along the arms of the chair, She strapped her wrists down and then her upper arms. She yanked on Cheryl’s long hair to pull her head back, then she strapped a thick rubber band over Cheryl’s eyes, locking her head down and blindfolding her at the same time. Finally she buckled another strap around Cheryl’s belly. Cheryl couldn’t move anything except wiggle her toes and fingers.

Then Angela swung a pair of boards in place. She positioned Cheryl’s enormous agonized breasts between the boards and started tightening screws at both ends. The boards pressed down more and moe tightly. Cheryl’s breasts began to flatten and bulge out and turn purple. Her nipples stood out like little clits. Cheryl began to shriek in pain. Angela laughed.

“Feel the pain, bitch, its what you deserve.”

Then Angela took out nipple clamps. She slid them down onto the base of Cheryl’s nipples and tightened them as much as possible, forcing Cheryl’s nipples to stand out even more. She picked out a small tit whip and beat Cheryl’s bulging purpled breasts thirty or forty times, screaming at her all the time.

“Cunt! Slut! Fucking whore!!”

Tossing the tit whip aside Angela grabbed a pair of fish hooks. She used the nipple clamp to angle the nipple up, then she rammed the fish hook through the nipple flesh. Cheryl screamed again and again, but Angela just treated the other nipple the same way. Then she attached weights to the fish hooks and let them dangle, stretching Cheryl’s nipples mercilessly. Cheryl was sobbing uncontrollably now, but Angela didn’t care.

She reached down below the chair and took out a crank, which she inserted into a slot between Cheryl’s legs. She turned the crank. From beneath the chair a huge metal dildo rose up, just as a second dildo dropped from a mechanism above the chair. The first dildo drove up Cheryl’s ass, the second dildo pushed past her tongue deep into her throat, cutting off her screams and threatening to choke her.

Cheryl gasped and struggled at the pain but could do nothing to escape it.

“Bitch!” shouted Angela. “Fucking pussy! I hate you, you filthy cunt! Fucking whore!!”

Then Cheryl blacked out from the pain.

When she awoke she was lying on the couch in Angela’s living room. Angela, now dressed in a conservative grey skirt and white blouse, was slapping her gently.

“Time to go, sister,” she said.

Cheryl sat up, her entire body throbbing in pain from her ordeal. She quickly knelt and kissed her sister’s shoes.

“I’m sorry I’m such a slut,” she said. “I don’t deserve to have a wonderful sister like you.”

Angela lifted Cheryl’s chin with the end of a riding crop.

“No,” she said, “you don’t. But I’ll forgive you for now. And you owe me another ten thousand dollars.”

“Yes, Angela,” Cheryl said in a weak submissive voice. Then she was ordered to get dressed and leave. Angela would see her again next month.

“Don’t forget to keep listening to your CD.”

“Oh, no, Angela, I wouldn’t do that, its so good.”

Then Cheryl left.

Angela sat down and began to stroke her own breasts, she was incredibly aroused from the torture session with her sister.

Angela had been engaged to be married once, but her fiance hadnt liked how much time Angela was spending on her job.

“It’s not even paying that much,” he complained. “But your there six, sometimes seven days a week for nine or ten hours a day, sometimes even more.”

“But I like the job,” Angela had said. “It makes me feel good about myself.”

Then one day she’d come home early because of a power blackout which made it impossible to work and found her sister and her fiance in bed together. She’d immediately broken up with him and thrown her sister out, but she wanted revenge.

She worked for ChandlerStars, a high powered PR agency, and soon she’d figured out what she needed to do. The agency was working on a way to put subliminal messages on CDs, figuring that companies would pay a fortune for a way to get people to listen unknowingly to commercials. They’d had some success already, so Angela knew that all she needed to do was bribe the right people. She offered her body and her sister’s future earnings as a hooker to several engineers, and soon she had what she wanted, a CD with powerful commands embedded in the loud thumping sexy music.

Her sister wanted to fuck with her man. Well, she’d never do that again. She was turned into a complete lesbian. Her sister wanted to settle down with her man. She’d never settle down with any man. She was turned into a complete slut, her body manipulated and changed to look as sluttish as possible. Of course Angela hadn’t counted on Cheryl playing the CD for her new lesbian lover, who was thus doubly enslaved. But since the new bitch was somehow making enormous sums of money for Cheryl, which Cheryl passed on to Angela every month. Angela didn’t really care. Most of the money was still used for paying off the people who’d made the CD for he, but soon she would start getting really rich.

Finally Angela turned Cheryl into a guilty submissive. Every month she would submit to the punishment she knew she deserved, even though it left her in pain for days afterwards. Cheryl knew she was responsible for ending Angela’s engagement, and she knew she deserved to suffer for it. So when she met Angela for dinner and to hand over Karen’s earnings she knew she’d be in for a long painful torture session. But she would never rebel, because she could never escape the control Angela’s CD held over her mind.

Angela suddenly orgasmed as she thought of the agony on Cheryl’s face as the dildos had spitted her from both ends at once. She’d spend the next month imaging other ways to hurt her sister. Together with her job it would keep her very very happy.

5) Sarah Whatmough

Angela got up at 3:30 to exercise and get cleaned, dressed and made up so she could arrive at work at five every morning. For three hours she’d clean the office and the bathrooms, distribute overnight faxes, and do whatever else needed to be done. At eight her boss Sarah Whatmough would arrive, then Angela would assume her usual secretarial duties until Sarah left at six or seven. Then she’d finish up whatever typing and filing needed to be done. She usually got home about nine.

She used cocaine to keep herself going, which was another expense she needed to use Cheryl’s money for, but she didn’t care. She was totally happy in her job.

Her boss Sarah was a stingy tight-assed bitch. She expected complete devotion from Angela, and she got it. This was no surprise. Angela had once dared to ask Sarah for a raise. Sarah had smiled pleasantly and suggested that Angela watch a training video while Sarah checked to see whether Angela could get her job classification upgraded.

What Angela didn’t know was that the video contained subliminal messages. The agency had just done some work for a presidential candidate, and Sarah, expecting Angela’s request, had quietly arranged to have additional videos made for her personal use.

When she returned, Angela was back at her desk.

“About that raise,” Sarah said, but Angela interrupted her. Sarah had known she would.

“I’ve reconsidered, Ms, Whatmough,” Angela said. “I don’t think I do enough work for what I’m getting paid.”

“I’m glad you see it our way. I’m afraid we’ll have to reduce your pay to six dollars an hour.”

“Yes, Ms. Whatmough.”

“And we’ll need you to stay an hour later each day.”

“Yes, Ms. Whatmough.”

Sarah had been thrilled at the success of her plans. Soon Angela would be the perfect employee. After a few weeks she’d called Angela in to watch another training video.

“Your enagaged, I’ve heard.”

“Yes, Ms. Whatmough.”

“Unfortunately, it’s likely that your fiance will break it off due to your workload. Let me know when that happens.”

“Yes, Ms. Whatmough.”

Neither Sarah or Angela expected Cheryl’s involvement. Only a few weeks later Angela knocked on Sarah’s door just after Sarah had come in.

“I’m sorry to bother you, Ms. Whatmough, but you told me to tell you when my engagement ended. I broke it off last night.”

She explained. Sarah was thrilled, she gave Angela the sugestions which would lead to revenge on her sister, then had her watch another training video. A half an hour later she came out of her office.

“Angela,” she said, “I’m reducing your salary to two dollars an hour effective immediately.”

“Yes, Ms. Whatmough.”

And you’ll be taking over the janitor duties starting Monday.”

“Yes, Ms. Whatmough.”

A month later Angela watched another training video. Sarah had learned that too many training videos too quick would burn out the subject’s brain, making her useless. She didn’t want to deal with the hassle of replacing Angela right away. After this video she took Angela’s salary away and gave her more duties. Angela, of course, remained totally happy because of her programming.

“Since you’ll be needing energy to keep yourself going on six hours of sleep a night or less you’ll need this.” Sarah had tossed a packet of cocaine on Angela’s desk. “You’ll need to find your own supplier after this.”

Angela was truly the perfect employee, she was a slave. She worked from five to nine, later if needed, never asked for money, took only two ten minute feeding breaks a day, and was totally loyal to her boss.

Sarah needed a worker like Angela. She was one of seven main bosses at her agency, which was run entirely by women. She didn’t understand it, but somehow their main competition always seemed to know what their plans were and could take away business. The heads of Sarah’s company kept meeting to try and figure out what was happening, but they never succeeded. The best they could do was use Sarah’s techniques on all their employees to help keep costs down. At least this kept them in business, and kept their own salaries high.

Only one thing was lacking for Sarah. She wanted desperately to seduce Angela, to make her a sex slave as well as a work slave. But she couldn’t ever do this. Only one person held the key to Sarah’s happiness, and Sarah only got to see her once a week.

6) Caroline Blodgett

Caroline’s Clips was a hair salon tucked away in the warehouse district. Sarah never would have heard of it except that she got a flier offering two full hair treatments for free just for coming in. She figured she’d get the free treatments then try to talk the hairdresser down for future visits, since obviously she was desperate for customers.

Instead she kept coming back because after the first visit she’d realized she was completely in love with Caroline Blodgett, the owner. Every Friday afternoon she’d drive to Caroline’s, eager and horny as hell.

Today the traffic was busy and Sarah arrived late. Caroline looked pissed off.

“Your ten minutes late,” she said in a harsh voice.

“I’m sorry,” Sarah said. “I’ll be on time next time.”

“You’d better be,” Caroline said. “Now sit down.”

Sarah took off her jacket and sat in the chair. Caroline buckled straps around Sarah’s wrists and ankles, then tilted Sarah’s head back and began to wet her hair. She mixed in the shampoo and began massaging Sarah’s scalp. Sarah felt herself getting turned on at Caroline’s touch. She didn’t speak, of course, Caroline had not given her permission. That would come soon.

Sarah’s hair wasn’t very long, and soon it was plastered smoothly against her skull. Caroline rinsed it, then tilted Sarah’s head up and began to cut her hair. As she did so she walked around in front of the chair. Then she straddled Sarah’s restrained body and slid the scissors gently across Sarah’s neck.

“Rich bitch, how’d you like to die right now?”

Sarah gazed up at her, knowing better than to speak. She thought Caroline was the most beautiful woman she’d ever known. Caroline was about 5′5″ tall, with a slender curved waist and high ripe tits. Her hair was sandy blonde and hung straight to her shoulders, and she had lovely sky blue eyes and thick sensuous lips.

Caroline had been poor until recently. She didn’t quite remember when she had been able to open her own salon, but thanks to an anonymous contact she was given the names of highly placed women in industry, most of who soon became her clients and her slaves. She hated them, rich cunts who thought money made them better than her. She loved the games she played with their minds. They all thought they loved her, and they all paid for that love. The special machine attached to her hairdryer gave Caroline total control over their minds.

Caroline forced the scissors between Sarah’s lips and used them to pry open Sarah’s mouth. Then she slid them onto Sarah’s tongue and closed them gently, just hard enough to hurt but not hard enough to draw blood.

“Do you love me, bitch?”

“Yeth, mithreth,” lisped Sarah, staring into Caroline’s eyes.

Caroline pulled the scissors out and snipped off the buttons on Sarah’s blouse. She pulled the blouse open to reveal Sarah’s perky tits. She closed the scissors around one nipple and tugged. Sarah whimpered just a little.

“Do you deserve to love me?”

“No, mistress.” Sarah knew she could never earn Caroline’s love unless she surrendered herself completely, she knew Caroline was helping show her what such a surrender meant.

Caroline released the nipple, the quickly cut away Sarah’s short skirt and panty hose, revealing her neatly trimmed snatch.

“I’ve decided to shave your pussy,” she announced. She stood, grabbed some shaving cream and lathered it into Sarah’s snatch. She picked out a large old fashioned straight razor and held it against Sarah’s neck. Sarah quivered in fear, she knew she did not deserve to live unless she pleased Caroline, but she did not want to die.

Then Caroline shaved Sarah’s pussy. Sarah could feel how odd it felt as the air moved by Caroline’s gestures caressed her bare skin, somehow she felt humiliated but turned on too.

“I’m not done, Sarah,” Caroline said. She reached over onto her table and picked up what looked like a thick curling iron. She slid it deep into Sarah’s pussy. Sarah gasped as she felt the cold object stretching her cunt, then started to breathe raspily as he lust took control of her small body.

“Getting hot?” Caroline asked. Sarah nodded, then swallowed and said huskily “yes.”

Soon you’ll be even hotter.” Caroline switched the curling iron on, soon Sarah could feel its heat inside her, hotter and hotter. She moaned, then whimpered again, the heat was growing painful. Her body moved involuntarily, grinding her asscheeks against the leather chair in an attempt to escape from the burning heat.

“Ah, ah, ah,” Sarah gasped as the pain became ever more intense. “Omigod, ah, ah, ah, ai, ai AIIIEEEEE!!!!” She screamed in agony as her whole cunt seemed about to explode in flames, then she burst into tears and started sobbing.

Caroline pulled the curling iron out of Sarah’s cunt. Suddenly a buzzer went off somewhere. Caroline’s face became blank.

“Talk to me, bitch,” she said. As she heard the words Sarah’s face became just as blank, and she started reciting company secrets, inside information on plans and programs just being developed. She didn’t see the microphone next to her, recording every word.

When Sarah finished talking she and Caroline stood without moving for a while, then another chime sounded. Caroline went back to trimming and highlighting Sarah’s hair. Soon she was done. She unstrapped Sarah. Sarah stood and stripped off her ruined clothes. Caroline handed her new clothes, when Sarah had put them on she was wearing fishnet stockings and five inch red heels, two silver studded red anklets, a tight pair of black stretch pants with a snug leather belt and a sheer red seethrough top. She quickly applied whorish makeup, and then she was ready.

Caroline led her to the back entrance.

“Be on time next week, bitch,” she ordered.

“Yes, mistress,” Sarah replied meekly. Then she walked out to begin a weekend as a prostitute. Caroline had made her become one in order to prove her love, every Friday through Sunday night Sarah would fuck anyone who would pay her. Sometimes Caroline made her tell about her encounters in full detail, Sarah liked it when she made her do this because it meant that Caroline would get turned on enough to kiss her. Sarah lived for Caroline’s kisses. Someday Caroline would tell her to go away for ever. Then Sarah knew she would kill herself. She needed Caroline’s approval and control more than anything else in the world.

Caroline cleaned the floor and countertop. Sarah was her only customer on Friday, but Caroline still had the most important appointment of the week to come. When she was done she knelt in the middle of the floor and waited.

7) Jane Welsh

An hour or two later Caroline heard a key in the lock. She looked up as her owner came in.

“I have completed my tasks, mistress,” she said.

Jane Welsh walked over and patted her on the head. “Good girl,” she said. “The tapes are ready?”

“Yes, mistress. There are three this week.” One more than normal.

Caroline Blodgett had been Jane Welsh’s best investment ever. She’d met the girl at the hair salon she normally used, and quickly realized how resentful Caroline was of all the rich woman she was forced to serve. Jane had invited Caroline over for Sunday brunch, where drugged tea soon had Caroline ready for specialized programming. Jane had modified some experimental work her agency had been doing on subliminal suggestions to produce a unique hairdryer for Caroline to use, then had set Caroline up in her own business. Since Jane knew many of the most powerful women in the industry, she knew just how to trick them into going into Caroline’s shop. The machine made sure they’d keep coming back.

Caroline’s life was ruled by buzzers which told her when to eat, when to sleep, and when she was allowed to indulge her revenge fantasies. Jane was not a cruel mistress, she let Caroline play with her customers for a while before giving them the coded words which triggered them into telling every secret they knew. That was why Caroline had been so mad when Sarah was late, Sarah was robbing Caroline of her fun. Caroline liked nothing more than torturing helplessly enslaved rich bitches, she would always be grateful to her mistress, who name she had been brainwashed into forgetting.

“You may resume your normal functions,” Jane said as she collected the tapes and prepared to leave. “You have done well. You may play with yourself tonight.”

“Thankyou, mistress.”

“You may have one orgasm.”

Caroline’s face lit up with pleasure. “Thankyou so much, mistress!”

Jane left, already thinking of how much money the inside information on the tapes would let her make, money which would help her please Karen. At the thought of pleasing Karen, Jane felt her cunt grow wet, just as it had been programmed to do. She wondered if she could think of other ways to make money for the woman she loved. Jane felt totally free, she didn’t know it was totally an illusion.