The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Slave forever now

Wednesday Week 4

Next day Milady Maria woke me up with a start.

“You lazy bastard, I need you up and out, I have people coming over to fix some things and generally get this house to where I want it.”

“Yes Milady.”

“I have set you up to spend the day with Mrs Elaine Jones.”

I was flabbergasted, she was my ex-girlfriends mum from years back and I was sure my ex wouldn’t be far behind.

“Yes Milady.”

“You’re a little beat up, but you will be fine. She has a wicked sense of humour and you must have upset her.”

“Yes Milady.”

“Now off you go, get washed, get some breakfast and off you toddle, you are to report at 10:00.”

She texted me her address and I did as she asked.

I awaited the arrival of Elaine Jones at her place of residence.

Elaine was a beautiful woman for her 50 years, she had a fit body and always liked a laugh.

I treated her daughter Louisa so badly and had dumped with a note, she was not happy.

She was besotted with me, but I wanted more from a woman, she was too young and immature.

I have never heard from either of them until today, that was a few years ago now.

Elaine was a senior nurse by trade and had only just come off shift when she arrived, an hour late.

She looked very sexy in her dark navy dress uniform with thick black stockings and hardworking black leather slip on shoes.

“Hello again Clint, been waiting long, sorry about that, then again you are a slave now, so who cares.”

“Please Elaine I’m ever so sorry about Louisa, I didn’t mean it, she was just too young for me.”

“Maybe, but at the end of the day, you upset her a lot and I had to pick up the pieces.”

“Come on Elaine, be reasonable, please. I’m begging you.”

“Be reasonable, like you were? Begging me, you will that is for sure. Clint, become my slave. ” Elaine said.

“I am going to humiliate you beyond compare for what you did to Louisa.” She says with a large cheesy grin on her face.

“Get on all fours and follow me.”

She opened the door and I followed her to the front room on all fours.

Elaine duly sat down and sank into her sofa, obviously tired.

“Make me a coffee, black with 2 sugars.”

I obeyed her orders and went into the kitchen and made the coffee as instructed.

Upon returning I noticed she had picked up a magazine and was thumbing through it.

“Here is your coffee, Elaine.”

“Put it on the side table, you will call me Mistress Elaine from now on.”

“Yes Mistress Elaine.”

“No more talking, slave.”

I admired her nylon covered legs for a moment, while awaiting my next command.

“Get on your knees and remove my shoes, Clint.” I felt a bit perplexed but had to carry out the order, so I knelt down and pulled her Black work shoe

The smell of sweaty feet hit me straight away and I grimaced.

She then extended her other shoe and I took that one off as well, I noticed they were a size 8.

Her feet looked beautiful in the Black stockings, they were so slender and well-shaped. Elaine then twirled her ankles and flexed her feet right in front of my face.

“Oh, that feels so good I have been rushed off my feet today, my feet feel quite sweaty, massage them.”

I took hold of one of her feet and gave it a good massage, digging my fingers in and she looked like she was enjoying it.

“Do you think my feet smell bad Clint?” she enquired

“I don’t know Mistress.”

Elaine then shoved a nylon covered foot right up close to my face.

“Smell my foot and find out then, slave.” she said sternly. Her foot was no more than about an inch from my nose, I sniffed as commanded and could now make out a heavy cheesy smell, coupled with a hint of leather. ”Well slave do they?”

“Yes Mistress, they do smell quite bad.”

“Good.”

I knew what was coming and could nothing about it, my life was a total screw up now.

“Now I would like you to hold both of my feet by the ankle and place your nose on my toes.”

Elaine watched triumphantly as I held her feet up and placed my nose in her toes.

“Slave, breathe only through your nose, smell my feet, deep breaths now.” The smell was so intoxicating, they were really sweaty, I could feel the dampness of her stockings.

She wiggled her toes and poked them all around my nose to make my suffering even more unbearable.

“I bet they really smell terrible.” she mocked.

“A straight eight hour shift makes them sweat and those shoes don’t help.”

“Usually I whip them off and have a shower and change into a fresh pair every day, but this week since I’ve known about your demise, I haven’t bothered, I’ve cooked them just for you Clint, aren’t I nice?”

“Yes Mistress Elaine.”

“I really do feel for you. But then you didn’t feel for Louisa did you?” Elaine said laughing.

From my position I could see the damp patches of sweat and every contour of her leathery soles.

The black stockings smoothed out any imperfections making them superior. All the time I sniffed her sweaty feet, she just casually glanced through her magazine as though I was not even there. She read her magazine for over an hour, emphasising my new found status in her life.

“Release my feet, Clint and get in a press up position.” She barked.

Elaine then placed her nylon covered feet flat on the carpeted floor.

“You will do press ups, each time you come down you will kiss my feet. Begin. ” She commanded.

I looked at her feet, got into a press up position above them and obeyed the command.

She watched in awe at my show of fitness and servitude, easily reaching 50 press ups

“Now hold each press up for 10 seconds with your nose between my feet.”

I went down and held the press up, breathing her fine fragrance again, then back up and back down.

By the time I was on twenty, I was struggling, shaking to hold it for ten seconds.

“Finding it hard slave, you need to get fitter. Okay you can stop.”

I collapsed in a heap at her feet, she then extended both feet and rubbed them on my head.

“Time to go out, I think. Get on your knees and wait. You can breathe through your mouth again. ”

Elaine all of a sudden got up and went upstairs.

On her return, she had changed into a pair of comfortable wedge heels, blue jeans, a blouse and jacket

“Remove your clothes and put these on.” She said handing me a bag.

I put the clothing on, this consisted of a navy skirt which went just below my knees, a school jacket, white blouse and knee length white socks.

Elaine giggled at the sight me in such a feminine set of clothes.

“You look just like my daughters used to. I’m going to enjoy this, I’m sure you won’t though.”

She passed me a pair of flat black female shoes, just the type schoolgirls wear.

“Put those on, now follow me to the park, and walk behind me.”

I followed her into the park, all the men I passed pointed and laughed at me.

Young girls giggled at me and pointed, before bursting into fits of joyous rapture.

Some of them took pictures on their phones, I’m sure they are on Facebook.

I felt totally degraded, but I couldn’t do anything about it, and Elaine knew it

As we walked, occasionally Elaine would stop, look back and laugh at me, what a bitch.

She lapped up his situation, remembering the times she had to consul her tearful daughter.

After one hour of walking around the park, we went back to her house.

“Off you go, back to Goddess Maria, I’ll book you again in the near future.”

“You can reset back to where you were when you arrived.”

I had to get home the best I could, dressed as a schoolgirl, you can imagine the embarrassment

I did not look forward till the next time, whenever that would be.

Wednesday Evening

I arrived back home at around 16:00, another day of humiliation.

Another day of not Cumming, when would that end, I would have to ask.

Goddess Maria opened the door, loads of bits were going on.

“Follow me, Clint.”

She led me into the kitchen, and then promptly sat on a stool near the breakfast bar.

Maria was high up on the stool and crossed her long legs.

She had a lovely pair of black fluffy mules on, with a low heel.

Damn her feet looked so fine and I instantly started to get hard.

The toenails were painted a lovely shade of pink.

“On your knees, slave”

“Yes Milady”

I got down on my knees and then asked the fateful question.

“Milady, please, when are you going to allow me to cum, it is torture.”

Maria giggled and pouted down a cruel smile.

“Funny you should say that, I’m sending you to an old friend, she will know the command and may alleviate you. I will also be sending the command out to Nicola, Elaine, Wanda and Lori. So they will have the power as well, they can either tease you or let you cum, it is up to them.

I don’t really care if you never cum again, life for me is good and I can orgasm when I want.”

“Milady, I’m begging you.”

Maria then dropped the right mule to the floor and offered me her right foot.

“Kiss my feet, and stop talking.”

I really wanted to worship her and please her like no other woman before.

When I gazed at her delicate, slightly tanned foot, I wanted to demonstrate my devotion

to her.

I brought her foot up to my face and rained kisses on the sole with the fury of a man possessed.

Maria giggled like an innocent schoolgirl and wriggled her toes with sheer delight.

“You’re really getting into this slave” she said.

“Suck my toes.”

I took her big toe into my mouth and sucked on it as hard as I could while I teased it with my tongue.

I heard her moan as I did the same for her other toes.

“That feels so good, now lick the sole.”

Maria pulled her foot back and presented me with the sole.

I proceeded to lick them carefully and sensually.

I actually felt elated about licking her feet, god I was truly becoming a slave now.

I wanted to show Maria how much I wanted to be hers alone.

“Err Madam, the work is pretty much done, and we will back tomorrow morning.” The workman said.

I flushed with embarrassment, but carried on none the less.

“No problem, George, see you in the morning.”

“Nearly all set, can’t wait to see your face, my friends name is Madam Chan, and I will text you the address. You will stay with her the night as well and report back to me, when she dismisses you.”

I just got off my knees and was walking away, when she beckoned me back.

“By the way, I’m keeping the flat as an alternate accommodation for you, Mistress Wanda is going to rent it for a one pound per month, the rest you will pay. A few things are being installed there as well to make your stay fun. Mistress Wanda can’t wait. Off you go, you have to be there by 18:00, just before opening time.”

I looked at the address, it was for a Chinese restaurant.

What was this all about? At least I may get to cum I suppose or would I.

I arrived at the address and admired the red exterior and plush setting.

It was an upmarket Chinese Restaurant, with Golden dragons and lovely big tinted windows.

I open the door to be greeted by a space that is urban, eclectic and a little bit gritty, but with a sophisticated edge.

Complete with tiled interior walls, wrought iron fixtures and decadent red leather banquette seating.

Various young women were flitting in and out of doors at the back, they all wore a rational Chinese dress, black with a red flower arrangement at the collar.

This was completed by stockings and a 2 inch pair of comfortable high heels.

They were obviously waitress’s and they were getting ready for the off.

An older oriental woman was barking out orders, she then noticed me and walked towards me, She was around 40, very busty, I would say a size 18.

She had 4 inch high heels on, sheer black stockings, and a knee length leather skirt.

Her top was open, leaving an amble cleavage on show, finished off with a necklace with a massive jade pendant.

She was heavily made up, with ruby lipstick and her hair was jet black long, but tied back in a neat bun.

This must be Madam Chan, and she looked very stern and unforgiving.

“Can I help you?”

“Hello, I’m looking for Madam Chan, Maria sent me,”

“Ah you are her slave, and now mine, Clint, become my slave.”

“Get on your knees and kiss my shoes.” She ordered looking very high and mighty.

I did as commanded and as I kissed, breathed in the scent of her feet through my nose.

Her feet were very cheesy, really heavy with that sweat and nylon smell.

“I have important client over tonight, a party of eight, they run a local beauty parlour, you will obey them, and you will be their foot slave for the night. They get drunk, spend lots and have fun. You will be the object of that fun. I will get you uniform. When they finish, you will be played with by me and my waitress’s. It is very hard work, feet get tired, and we play with you.”

I then followed her to a back room and got changed.

The uniform consisted of a tight pair of figure hugging briefs and a long oriental silk shirt.

I was ordered to kneel in the corner, she had a bar stool place right in front of me and every so often came over and sat down.

Whilst drinking her wine she would dangle a shoe right in front of face, I was told to remain still and just look, this was such a turn on and she knew it from my obvious erection.

“Ah slave, not come for 4 weeks, must be horny, my feet turn you on, and we have fun later. Ah my guest arrive, you obey them, don’t embarrass me. They demanding, you please and I will be very happy with you.”

Madam Chan got up and greeted her clients, the party consisted of 8 women.

The leader was a tall model looking girl, late twenties, she was wearing strappy high heels on tanned legs, and a dress which clung to every sexy curve.

There was a normal girl, wearing a business suit, purple coloured tights and simple pumps. She had glasses on and looked like your typical secretary.

Flanked on the other side was a slightly older woman in her thirties, she had white 3 inch stilettos, pencil skirt and blouse.

I couldn’t see the rest as my eyes looked down and the women walked over.

I heard laughing, and whispers as they neared the table, my erection was only just going down.

They must have been wondering what I doing there for sure.

“Ladies, this is you servant for the night, he will do anything you ask, to demonstrate.”

“Slave, come here and kiss my foot.”

I obeyed and more giggling, followed by more whispering.

“I leave you to order, and enjoy the slave. Be as mean as you like, he was arrogant I’m told and quite horrible to a number of women, so a little chance for female payback. Any complaints please let me know.”

“Thank Madam Chan, shall we sit down ladies and get this party on the go. Slave, kiss my feet.”

I then crawled to the voice and kissed the tanned foot before me, I felt very humble in the presence of 8 women I did not know and forced to obey them.

“My name is Caroline, Mistress Caroline to you. Now kiss each ladies feet before they sit down.”

After kissing Mistress Caroline’s feet, I moved onto the next woman, she introduced herself as the HR manager and her name was Wendy, then over to the White stilettos, this was followed by a pair of high heeled boots, a pair of pumps, with the owners feet encased in thick black tights.

I was just about to kiss the next pair of high heels, a cream pair with the owners feet encased in tan nylon, when I heard a gasp.

“Look up, slave.”

I looked up and into the eyes of Miss Van Barleen, she had been my English teacher at school.

She was probably around 45 now, but still looked gorgeous, a size 14, well built with powerful legs.

“It is you, Clint Martins, the little rascal from my English class. I heard you done well for yourself, won some money, owned property. I always remember that time you called me a bitch after giving you a poor grade for 11+. How times have changed, slave. Carry on kiss my shoes.”

I kissed her shoes and moved on to the next pair, this was going to be another long evening.

One more pair of high heels left, an orange pair with bare feet and last, but not least a very large black woman in a pair of ankle boots.

They all sat down around a large round table and I remained in a servile position, a waitress came up and asked them for their drink order.

“Kiss her feet slave, she is above you, shouted someone.”

I then kissed the extended foot of the young Chinese waitress, she giggled and took their order.

Caroline then pulled her chair out and got up.

“Get under the table slave, you can attend us better there, and remove that shirt.”

I crawled under the table and saw the view of seven women’s legs and feet.

Some had them crossed, some just with their ankles crossed.

Caroline kicked my arse and sent me sprawling into the feet of the woman with orange heels on.

“Be quicker next time, now get serving, on all fours, start by licking our shoes clean, when the Mistress has had enough she will tell you to move on.”

I got on all fours and looked at the orange high heels before me, the feet were nice and young.

“He is doing mine now, I can feel his breath on my feet.”

I licked her shoes, this superior woman, I felt Caroline prodding the soles of my feet with her heels.

“Kick him, stab him with your heels, tease him, grind his hands into the floor, make him suffer, worthless slave.” Shouted someone.

My ex teacher with the cream high heels to my left stepped on my hand and ground down, as did the black woman to my right, it was painful and I could feel they were putting some effort into it.

“This is like extinguishing a cigarette, but only more fun.”

I heard laughing and giggling, and then I heard them giving their food orders to the waitress.

The woman with the orange heels told me to move on and I switched around to the black woman’s boots, they were quite filthy and very dusty, obviously they hadn’t been cleaned in a while.

Someone behind me was teasing me with the tip of her shoe, probably the lady with the White Stilettos.

She was good, it was rhythmic and damn teasing, and I was hard in seconds.

“Slave boy is getting under there, dirty little sod.”

Wine was flowing and I was moved on to the girl with the black pumps and thick black tights.

I licked the soles of her shoes and occasionally smelt the fragrance from her feet, they were small feet, about size 4 I would say.

Next up was the high heeled boots, they were menacing and again were dusty, I licked them and cleaned them as best as.

By this time Caroline had slipped her beautiful feet from her shoes, she rest her bare feet on my side, Miss Orange high heels kicked me repeatedly in the stomach with the point of her shoe.

My ex teacher, slowly and deliberately kicked my exposed balls, with more vigour each time.

I came around now to Caroline, who ordered a complete licking of her feet.

She crossed her sexy legs and I licked the sweaty dusty feet before me, it was heaven and hell as Miss Orange heels had slipped a foot from her shoe and was going to town on my cock.

I was so damn horny, out of the corner of my eye, the young lady with the White Stilettos was dangling for England, and it was a mesmerising display, which I struggled to take my eyes off of.

Starters were served and I could hear Caroline eating away and enjoying her food and my administrations.

I then saw Miss White Stilettos, put a spring roll on the floor and mash it with her shoe.

She then crossed her legs and presented me with her foot.

“Move on slave, Tessa has something for you.”

“Clean it off slave.”

I then licked the remnants of her spring roll off of her shoe, very humiliating indeed.

The girls laughed and a few took some pictures for Facebook.

Wendy ordered me to lick the soles of her shoes and love the thrill of it.

Then I came around to my ex teacher, I gave her shoes the full works, and the girl with the high heeled boots rubbed her boot point all around my genitals.

“Remove my shoes, Clint and smell my feet.”

This got hoots of laughter and I slipped her feet from her shoes, then she forced the toes of one foot right over my nose.

“Deep breathes now, Clint.”

I breathed in deeply and sampled a very mild smell of nylon and foot sweat, she was fairly clean and wasn’t expecting me luckily.

I heard shoes drop and feet approached my body, I was being massaged and teased by eight pairs of feet, and I was unbelievably horny.

The starters were removed and the main courses arrived.

“Everything alright ladies, is the slave being good, having fun.” Madam Chan asked.

“Oh yes, he is fantastic, a regular addition I hope to our table?”

“I’m sure it could be arranged, I will ask for you.”

After 20 minutes of eating and me still smelling my ex teachers feet, they all sat back stuffed.

“Slave get over here.” I could see the black woman’s hands beckoning me over.

As I approached she slid her long skirt up revealing her nakedness underneath.

“Get your head in there and start licking, fuck feet I want to feel it.”

More hoots of laughter and ribbing.

“Your dirty old slapper, Candice.”

“Maybe, but I love a good ole tongue down below, haven’t had one in a while.”

I licked at the big black fanny before, it was heady but okay, and I sucked, caressed and licked her into frenzy. At one point she grabbed my head and I couldn’t breathe.

I also felt the nimble toes of probably Tessa caressing my rock hard member, fuck she was good, I would have cum if I could but couldn’t.

After about 10 minutes, I retreated from Candice’s thighs and breathed fresh air.

“Come here slave.” Wendy ordered.

She had opened her legs and grabbed my head, she then forced me in-between them.

“Breathe through your nose, deep breathes slave, I have a little something for you.”

She then let out a little puff from her arse cheeks, it was foul and I was forced to smell it.

“Wendy, you need to sort that out, poor slave.”

“I love it, Wendy, that is so mean, but well done.” Said Miss Van Barleen.

The girls then had me lie down and then rested their various feet upon my prone body.

Some teased with their bare feet, Wendy rested her purple nylon clad feet on face, and a couple had put their shoes on and were using the heels to cause me immense pain.

Wendy got up to go to the toilet at one point and I found Miss Van Barleen looking down at me.

“Having fun, Clint, this has been great.”

She then spat on me and rubbed it in my face with the sole of her shoe.

“I’m going to make some enquires to see if I can see you again. That would be fun wouldn’t it?”

Oh yeah I’m sure it would be great, I couldn’t wait.

They just relaxed and had fun, lots of drinks flowed and they enjoyed themselves.

At around 23:00 they got up and paid the bill.

“Madam Chan, I wondered if he was available to borrow during the day, our board meetings are long and boring and he could provide some added entertainment. Also it would be good to have him in the team. I could pay you if you like for his services. One day a week would be good, let me know. But he is a must for the next meal in a month’s time.”

“I will see what I can do, Miss Barnes.”

She then paid Madam Chan a hefty sum of money, I kissed all the women’s feet and they left.

“Slave, go get a shower and I’ll see you in a little while. Jie here will show you where.”

What was going to happen now ?

Wednesday night

I had a shower and was given a pair of white trunks to wear nothing else.

Jie then led me into a large office, there was a drinks cabinet, a small sofa, a large ornate desk and an oval meeting table.

Madam sat behind the ornate desk, two young Chinese girls sat on the sofa and another Chinese girl sat on the table.

The meeting table had calculators, bags of money, accountancy sheets and lap tops.

“Ah slave, good, good, we have been waiting for you, we need to do the weeks takings. Please get under the table, face up. Spread eagled.”

I got down and crawled under the table, looking at the young girl’s shoes and feet as I went.

She had nice 2 inch heeled black court shoes, black tights and the waitress uniform.

I then flipped over and placed my feet against a leg and then my hands gripped the other two.

“Good, Good, now do not move, close your eyes and remain still until I say otherwise. Breathe through your nose only and close your mouth. Now we are going to do the take and you will be our foot stool.”

Some Chinese was spoken and I heard glasses being filled, I couldn’t see or move, so just my hearing was available as a sensor.

Then the torture started, I felt a pair of nylon feet on my chest, right side first then the left.

They moved around massaging my upper body, my nipples and stomach.

Then they probed further, using their toes, digging into my armpits and ribs.

This tickled but I couldn’t move away, with no reaction they couldn’t be sure it was effective, only my grumblings possibly, but they carried on regardless.

I so wanted to laugh, to move away, but couldn’t, it was torture and I heard more Chinese talking and laughter.

Then I felt a foot near my groin, oh no, please this is too much, I wouldn’t be able to take it.

The foot edged forward and found my already growing member, then a foot from the other side started to edge forward.

The tickling hadn’t ceased and I was started to sweat with the strain of it all.

A foot from either side now stroked and teased me, competing for supremacy.

The second foot from both sides joined their counterpart and now I had 2 full pairs of nylon clad feet teasing my rock hard cock.

This was so torturous, really agonizing, I was so horny, being teased beyond belief.

These girls were experts at softly rubbing their feet over my body to tease and torment me.

I then heard the sound of high heels and a chair shuffle in, looking up I could now see the nylon legs, probably Madam Chan’s.

She surely wasn’t going to, no way, no one could be this cruel.

A large nylon clad foot slipped out of its shoe and hovered above my face, I looked up at the damp foot and could make out the large sole and five delicious toes.

The whole foot pointed forward and descended around my source of air.

The smell was incredible, really cheesy, nylon feet with a trace of leather and perfume.

“Ah slave, smell Madams feet, good slave, enjoy.” She exclaimed.

She then said something in Chinese and there were hoots of laughter and more Chinese talking.

Her other foot slid out of its shoe and joined its counterpart, she rested the silky soles around my nose.

I then heard the counting of change and the tapping of keyboards and calculators.

Madam Chan slid her feet along my face, massaging her hot feet.

The nylon was rough against my skin and stung, but I could do nothing about it.

All the girls just casually rubbed their instruments of torment on my body as though I wasn’t even there.

One girl worked the head of my cock with her nimble toes, god I wanted so badly to cum.

“Ah poor slave, can’t cum, shame, you make good foot stool though.”

The smell of her feet was savoured with each breathe, and with what else was being done, it laboured at times.

I really don’t know how long I was under the table, but would have said a few hours.

The torment stopped and heard shoes being put on.

“Come out slave and kiss our feet, thank us for being so kind to you.”

I crawled to each out stretched foot and kissed it, thanking each girl for being so kind.

Madam Chan then made me lick the sole of her high heels, such humiliation.

“You go with daughters, they take you to bed. Get on all fours and crawl.”

I followed the two girls, on all fours, they were the ones who tormented my cock so well.

As I crawled I focused on their small arses in their tight dresses.

Madam Chan followed me into an ornate bedroom.

“You lie on bed, face up with your head at the bottom, spread legs, and arms. Don’t move and again breathe through your nose. Gong and Xhia are going to sleep on you all night, enjoy.”

I did as commanded and the girls put a duvet over me, then they both slid into bed.

They quickly found my face with their feet, both sets smelling very sweaty.

Their hands toyed with my cock and balls, and I was soon horny again, very horny.

One of them tickled my feet here and there.

They seductively run their feet and legs up and down my body, and then very slowly they fell asleep.

Every movement of theirs woke me up, I was tormented all night by two sleeping beauties.

Next morning they tormented me further and eventually got up.

Madam Chan entered and said she looked forward to seeing me again.

I got dressed and wandered home to see what would await me next.

Thursday am/pm

On the way back home Milady Maria texted me, saying I should meet Mistress Wanda at the flat.

The key was under the mat and she would home around 15:00

I got the key and went in, the flat had a massive open plan to it.

The bathroom was the only room, a double bed was against one wall, a large sofa wrapped around a corner.

There was a large TV and a wall of wardrobes.

The kitchen was open as well, I had some food, made a drink and slept on the sofa for a few hours.

I woke up at 14:00 and tided up in the hope of pleasing Mistress Wanda.

Her wardrobe was stocked with dresses, skirts and high heels, she liked boots as well.

Thinking about her feet, made me so horny.

God I was getting into this life.

At 15:10 the door opened and Mistress Wanda stood there in all her glory.

She had on a pair of Black trainers, white socks, shorts and her Post Office shirt.

Her body glowed with the heat outside and she looked tired.

She smiled at me and pointed to her feet.

I instantly dropped to my knees and kissed her shoes.

“Get water.” She said as she flopped out onto the sofa.

I gave her the glass of water and admired her entire body.

“Remove your clothes.”

She laughed as I stood naked before her.

“No cage, small cock, no cumming, good, we get you horny.”

“Get foot stool.” She said as she pointed.

I fetched the small wooden foot stool, it had a red velvet cushion attached.

“Lick shoes, bitch.” She said as lifted her feet up and placed them on the stool.

I gazed first at the dusty shoes, black trainers, I couldn’t see the brand.

I then lapped like a dog at the sole, not too pleasant for sure.

“Good slave, don’t like dirty shoes.”

She picked up her phone and started to text somebody, oblivious to me debasing myself.

I licked the drab material for a while, and then I heard the common camera phone click.

“My friend likes you, wants her shoes cleaned, feet smelled. She come next time.”

I really couldn’t wait, another set of smelly feet to sniff.

“Remove shoes, smell feet.”

I didn’t answer, she had shorts on and just the feel of her firm shapely legs was making me horny.

She didn’t flinch as I untied a shoe and pulled it off, the smell filled the room.

Wanda held her nose in mock disgust.

“Not changed socks all week, just for you.” She said laughing.

She then jerked her foot from my hands and placed it right over my nose.

“Slave deep sniffs.”

They were really heady and damp, she had indeed had them on for a week.

Mistress Wanda was becoming an even greater bitch, than I could ever have imagined.

She texted again and took some more pictures, she laughed at the replies.

“My brother can’t believe your sniffing my feet, my friend is so jealous of me.”

Glad to be of service Mistress Wanda.

I removed her other shoe and raised that moist stinky foot to my face.

“Closer, lean back.”

I moved closer to her and now she could actually rest her feet on my face.

More pictures were taken and more giggling.

“My mother in Poland just said she can’t wait to visit.”

Really, her mother, what was she like, had to be 50-60 years old.

“Lick socks.”

I held her ankles and dragged her socked feet up and down my face.

I stuck out my tongue and licked the warm damp cloth which once was white, but now a mild shade of light brown on the sole.

She sat back and just stared as I then sucked her toes through her socks.

“Remove socks, lick feet.”

I took the socks off of both of her feet and she lifted her bare foot to my lips.

I licked the smooth sole before me, the taste of sweat coated my mouth.

She then sighed when my tongue swiped between her toes.

There was plenty of moist toe jam and salty sweat.

I licked all the spaces between each until they were pristine and clean.

“You good slave, nice, I enjoy.”

I looked up to find her staring into a place back in my brain.

She changed feet so I could clean between those toes too.

No words were needed.

She felt in complete control of me and I was her slave.

I would imagine she had never considered having any one get close to her smelly feet before.

The power she probably felt as I orally bathed her feet must have sent chills down her spine.

“I get used to this, you do regular, I ask.”

I carried on for a while and she then told me to stop.

She stood up and removed her shorts, her top, her bra and then her knickers.

Mistress Wanda stood naked before me.

I looked at her amazing body, a firm size 10, I instantly grew hard.

She then turned around and showed me her firm backside.

“You like? Lick it.”

I edged forward and she held her buttocks apart, I the buried my face in her arse crack.

“Lick it, slave”

I ran my tongue up the crack, it was very salty from all the walking, and this was so humiliating.

Never in my life did I ever think I would lick a ladies arse, but here I was.

She laughed and grabbed the back of my head.

“Lick bud, get tongue in.”

I heard the camera phone again, and some texts.

“Friend is amazed, Mother is stunned.”

I tried really hard to please her, as I knew she could be a lot worse than this.

“Feels good, enjoy.”

I carried on for a good ten minutes, when she pushed me away, then she slapped my face hard.

Sitting, she opened her legs, wet her finger and had a play.

“Lick it.”

This I wouldn’t mind doing, she was fit and I buried my head in with lust.

It tasted so much better than the rear and I loved it, I was actually a man here not a slave.

Eventually she stopped me and beckoned me forward.

“You can’t cum, so I have good sex with, no quickie.”

I inserted my cock, which was about 7 inches now, and ploughed away, it felt so good.

There was no cumming for me, but there was hope she would utter the words.

“Fuck, that’s good, harder”

I really gave it to her and she came at least twice maybe 3 times in 20 minutes.

“Stop, enough. Kneel in corner, hands on head, face wall.”

She then toddled off and left me to stew in an agonizing stupor.

I heard the shower go and she came back out 30 minutes later in her dressing gown.

Her phone went and another text was received.

“Go home, lady awaits you.”

Thursday Evening

When I arrived home milady was sitting down waiting for me.

She looked absolutely stunning in a blue dress which hugged every curve.

I stared at her sweet legs, crossed dangling a blue high heeled shoe.

“Well about time, have a quick shower and wear something smart.”

I couldn’t shower and get dressed quick enough, I was going out with milady.

“Come here, slave. Put this on.” She said as she held up the spiked cock cage.

“Milady, please no.”

She laughed and didn’t relent, I put the device on, locked it and gave her the key.

“We are going out for a meal, with my friend Leroy.”

Really, I couldn’t believe this, out with another man, what was my role.

I drove the car with milady in the back, she told me the postcode and I picked up Leroy.

He was a big black guy, well-muscled, like a rugby player.

He got in the back as well, and they couldn’t stop touching one another.

Milady gave me address of the restaurant, and I drove us there.

“So this is the guy you talked about, the slave?”

“He is indeed.”

“He does anything you want?”

“And some, he gives me a generous allowance as well.”

“Wow.”

“He hasn’t come for nearly 5 weeks, and is wearing a spiked cock cage.”

“Now way, you’re kidding me.”

“See” holding up the key “here is the key.”

I parked the car and we went in, got shown to our table.

They sat down, and milady ordered me with a click of her fingers to get the drinks.

I came back to see them with their hands all over each other, laughing and whispering.

I sat there for a while, looking glum I suppose and feeling very miserable.

Eventually, milady spoke to me.

“Do you realise how stupid you look with that piss off look on your face?”

She then kicked off her high heeled shoes.

“I can’t bear to look at you anymore. Get under the table and lick my feet.”

Leroy just sat there and was stunned.

Some other customers looked at us curiously.

I got down on my knees under the table.

She had crossed her legs and offered a succulent foot to me.

“Lick the sole, slave.”

While I was licking the soft smooth sole of her foot, the waitress came over.

She stood back stunned at the sight she was seeing.

“It’s OK” said milady

“He is my slave. Get out from under there, the waitress wants to take our order.”

I got up red faced to see the waitress looking at me with utter contempt.

This caused Leroy and milady to erupt with laughter.

I dearly wished the ground would swallow me up.

They ordered their food, steak and such like, I got chicken nuggets.

Time passed, and I realised that milady was dying to take Leroy’s cock.

I drove them both home, and we all went inside.

“Follow us to the main bedroom.” Milady ordered.

They walked ahead of me, arms around each other, while I followed a few paces behind.

When we reached the bedroom they both stopped.

“Kiss my feet, slave.”

I kissed her beautiful feet as Leroy watched.

Lifting her dress, she showed me her uncovered pussy.

“Kiss it, warm me up for Leroy.”

“I was thinking, as your slave hasn’t been allowed to cum, perhaps he would like to watch you being fucked by a real man?”

“I think that is an amazing idea. Let’s make it as humiliating as possible for him.”

“Get inside and strip off, slave. Stand hands behind head ready for inspection.”

I did as commanded and both of them laughed at my caged cock.

Milady tickled my balls and pouted at me.

“Oh poor little slave, look at his little dickey all locked up.”

When they had finished laughing, milady ordered me to stand in front of her

She took her dress off revealing her lovely breasts.

“Suck my nipples.”

Getting over excited, the cage bit me and both of them laughed.

“You would really love to fuck me now, wouldn’t you slave?”

She took Leroy’s rapidly hardened cock into her hand.

“Which one do you think I would rather fuck slave, this one or your little one?”

“Leroy’s I would say.”

She and Leroy laughed at her humiliation of me.

Milady removed the rest of her clothes.

“Get me wet slave, lick me.”

She kissed him passionately and played with his ten inch weapon.

“Good boy, now lie under the bed facing up and watch the show.”

Milady then lay on the bed with her arse slightly off the edge.

From here I had a good up view of the action.

I watched slowly as Leroy fed the full length of his cock into Milady Maria.

“Oh fuck that’s good”

Leroy began to pummel my Mistress in earnest, with her crying out orgasm after orgasm.

All the time I could see his cock sliding in and out of Milady’s ripe pussy.

“God I’m cumming.”

“Cum for me baby” shouted Milady

Leroy shot his load into my glorious Maria, Oh how I wished it was me.

He withdrew his wet member and looked down at me.

“That’s how it is done, slave.”

They both laughed at my expense.

“Go get a shower, honey and join me in bed.”

Milady then lowered her sopping juicy pussy on to my upturned face.

“Lick it out slave.”

She then rode my face as I cleaned her up as best as.

Eventually she stood and smiled down at me.

“You can sleep under the bed tonight, think of me, think of my taste, and enjoy.”

They both slipped into the sheets and I fell asleep under them.

When I woke up, both of them had gone.

Milady Maria left a note saying get washed up, and eat some breakfast.

She would be back at 09:00.

Friday Morning

Milady Maria returned at 09:00 and I thought it prudent to adopt a slave waiting position.

She came in and extended her foot, shod in a trainer. I gathered she wanted me to kiss it.

“Follow me into the main room.”

I followed her in and she sat down, she looked so sexy.

“Program Clint 251268”

“Get on all fours and listen.”

“Become a Puppy, will install the following behavioural signs. You will get on all fours, and will only lift your front paws. You cannot speak, only whine, and growl. You will think like a dog. Your puppy name will be Spot. When we are not around you will curl up and go asleep on your blanket. You will mostly breathe through your nose. You will sniff any female feet present regularly. You will lick any female’s footwear in a casual manner. You will love to lick bare female feet. You will roll over in front of any female, presenting your tummy for rubbing. You will eat from a bowl and drink water from a bowl. You will be collared and probably taken for a walk around the estate. Stop being a puppy will end the program. Is all that understood?”

“Yes Milady.”

“End Program.”

She then removed my cock cage and gave me a special adult puppy onesie and told me to put it on..

It covered my entire body except for my face and genitals.

Milady then attached a leather dog collar.

“Now slave, I’m going to meet Lori from the station and bring her home. She is going to be around for a few weeks on a break. But she has always wanted a puppy, and now you are it. Become a Puppy.”

I got down on all fours and looked at her, I instantly sniffed around her trainers and gave them a lick.

Milady Maria laughed and watched intently for a while.

“Sit.”

I then knelt down with my head high like a dog, she patted me on the head.

“Down.”

I then laid at her feet in a begging pose, my hands just in front of her trainers.

“Belly rub.”

I then laid on my back and presented my belly to her, she rubbed me with her trainer.

“Superb, I’m off, wait for us Spot.”

I could say anything, so just whined like a dog, she giggled.

It was about an hour and I heard the key in the lock.

I crawled as fast as I could to the front door.

Milady entered and then another woman, probably a taxi driver dropped off 2 small cases and smirked at the sight of me.

Then I sensed someone else enter behind her, I sneaked a look.

It was a young girl, probably about nineteen, this must be Lori, and she wore a university uniform, a simple grey skirt and a large, fleece with a logo.

She was achingly beautiful, long blonde hair, pert breasts, bare legs, little white socks and ballet flats.

Her eyes travelled over me and she smiled.

There seemed to be an innocent air about her, combined with an all knowing guile when she smiled.

What a smile, it was perfect, fresh, brilliant, wonderful and simply beautiful.

I looked away, embarrassed that this young beautiful woman could see me like this.

“This is Lori, my niece. She’s a little curious. She wants to have a look at you. Right, Lori?”

Lori smiled and I was dazzled by that sweet smile, my cock already throbbing.

“Sure,” she said in a soft voice.

Milady stared coldly at me.

“I have to pop out Spot, be a good boy or I will punish you!”

I shrank back from her, knowing she was more than capable of doing what she threatened.

“I’ll be back.” She glared at me then walked off, bending down to peck Lori on the cheek as she passed.

Lori walked slowly over to me and squatted down to examine me.

Desperately, I pushed my head to the floor, whimpering,

She smiled at me.

“Don’t worry, Spot” she said sweetly.

Her gentle hand patted my head.

“Can you talk?” she asked and I shook my head.

“Poor puppy,” she pouted and my cock surged again.

“Roll over,” she said and I rolled onto my back, exposing my hard cock and balls.

Embarrassed, I watched as she bent down to examine my genitals.

“Cute,” she pronounced and I blushed.

“You’re hard,” she giggled.

“Boys are so easy to tease when they’re hard. They beg me to play with their cocks.”

She smiled mischievously at me and my cock twitched.

“I bet you’d beg me for a hand job, wouldn’t you?” she teased, that beautiful smile shining on me.

I whined this was such a tease.

She laughed softly and shifted her position and I realised that, in her squatting position.

I could see her white panties. Lori knew where I was looking and her blue eyes sparkled.

“Naughty, puppy,” she whispered. “Looking at my panties?”

“Come on, puppy,” she said, attaching a chain to my collar.

“Time for a little walk.”

I followed her on all fours, my hard cock twitching as she led me upstairs.

We arrived at what was the guest room, she unlocked the door and led me in.

It had been altered and now was done up in pink, and was now a girls bedroom

I guessed it was hers now while she stayed here.

“I love what Maria has done, she asked me how I wanted it, lovely.”

She squatted down and removed the chain, providing me again with a clear view of her white panties.

“Now what to do with you.” she said, her sparkling blue eyes looking deep into mine.

Still smiling, she kicked off her ballet flats.

“Belly Rub.”

I rolled over and presented my belly and genitals for her in a very submissive pose.

She again smiled and placed both of her socked feet on my stomach.

Lori then proceeded to tickle my ribs, with her sweet feet.

Then she put one foot on my face and rubbed my nose.

“Are my feet nice and cheesy for you, puppy? I’m sure they are.”

They were heady and quite sweaty, but to me they were heaven sent and I got well hard.

She then teased my balls with tips of her toes.

“You’re such a horny little puppy. I might let you cum one day if you’re good.”

I groaned with sheer pleasure and enjoyed the position I was in.

She lifted her feet up and peeled off her socks.

Then she slipped her top over her head.

Lori wasn’t wearing a bra and I gazed at her tight breasts and nipples.

She then unzipped her skirt and dropped it on the floor.

My cock was pounding as I stared at her in her white cotton panties.

“Ready?” she teased that beautiful smile again.

Her fingers slipped her panties down. I could feel my eyes bulging as I realised her pussy was completely clean shaven.

“Maria would be a surprised,” she giggled.

Reclining on the bed, she idly fingered her pussy and I could see she was already wet.

“Boys don’t know how to do it, that well” she said softly, her long blonde hair falling to her breasts.

“They cum too quickly as well,” she laughed.

“But Maria says you can’t cum and will lick for hours.” Lori teased.

Her eyes were sparkling and she had that wonderful grin across her face.

A delicious feeling of humiliation swept over me and my cock throbbed.

I wanted to abase myself to this young goddess, to be her willing servant and, intuitively, Lori seemed to know that.

“Okay get licking puppy, be gentle or I will punish you.”

I trembled as my tongue tenderly swept over her shaven mound, teasing her naked pouting lips.

I explored the pink wetness of her pussy.

“Ooooh,” she giggled, “that’s fantastic.”

Encouraged, I applied my tongue and went to town.

Her young juices flowed over my open mouth, Lori rocked on my tongue.

She exploded into a hot, furious orgasm, her naked breasts heaving.

After a moment, she got dressed and I watched that magnificent, pussy disappear into those cotton panties.

I whimpered, trying to draw her attention to my straining cock, desperate for what I had been denied for so long.

As she brushed her hair back, she smiled down at me.

“I can’t do it, puppy,” she apologised.

“Maria has plans for you and you can’t cum yet. I’m so sorry, puppy,” Lori said softly.

I felt tears running down my distended cheeks as my whole body trembled with urgent desire.

Crouching down, she brushed my tears away.

“Poor puppy,” she said and kissed my head with her full red lips.

I quivered with need, on the brink and just faltering on the edge.

Lori led me back to the main room and left me, to unpack.

What was in store for me the rest of the day?