The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slave Maker Symbiont

(MC MMMF growth tentacle sci-fi)
Dated: 28 March 2009, last updated 3 April 2009

Synopsis: Report to the Elders of the Brotherhood of New Eden on the discovery and continued research into the “Slave Maker Symbiont”.

Authors Foreword

While this is the first story I decided was ready to be unleashed onto the world, it is far from being the first I have actually written.

I have been writing another story, a much longer epic that is far from ready. It involves another creature who is also the hero. She, or more correctly it, is in conflict with a nemeses who’s behaviour I have been struggling with from some time. The symbiont I created below explains the behaviour of the nemesis, and its details very important to that story.

It came to me when I was leafing though Japanese Manga comic involving one of those tentacle creatures they find so fascinating. I could not read the actual story itself, but could follow the pictures, which included a diagram of its rather non-sensical life cycle. The symbiont is similar but not the same creature, very different in fact, but it explained the behaviour of my nemesis perfectly. It made evolutionary and biological sense, was reproductively viable, but self limiting and rare. It generates a strong by complex mind control drug, with unusual but logical, secondary effects, and has specific but logical effects for not only the host it inhabits, but those around the host, and to the human societies the hosts inhabits.

I hate things in stories which are not explained, or make sense scientifically. I especially hate aliens, or gifts from mysterious uncles, power that has no logical limitations, or other things that just seem to magically happen without reasonable explanation.

The symbiont outlined the informal report below is sensible and could actually exist. It has its limits and logical effects, making it more interesting to both the reader and to the writer, me. Perhaps it actually does!

I do not plan to use all the facts that logically evolved as I wrote and re-wrote the report, in my own epic tale, and frankly have no need to. If readers of my epic like to know more they can do what the characters of my story will do, ‘Google’ for this report.

I have written story as internal report in a global organization known as “The Brotherhood of New Eden” found in another MC story of the same name, or in its extended version “New Eden Chronicles”. The author of these is not known but the foreword lists the organization’s name and ultimate goals as coming from Jack Chalker’s novel, “Soul Rider”. While knowledge of this organization is not essential, it is a recommended reading either before or after this story for clarity. So do if interested, Google for them.

Any similar global organization, who is interested in mind control methods would also have worked, but I like the Brotherhood and it is, well defined. Of course I may be lying and this really is a leaked document from some ultra secret global organization bent on female subjugation, or even, dare I say it, world domination (sic).

Regardless I’d like to hear what you come up with, and as such open the use of “The Slave Maker Symbiont” to anyone who cares to write a story about the creature, its products, or effects. There are a lot exciting possibilities, some obvious some not so obvious. So send me your stories.

Criticism’s welcome,
Flames deleted,
and stories based on what follows, please!
Ghost Dragon <>
* * *

I was a researcher at a facility which was doing unspeakable things to young girls, as test subjects in the course for scientific advancement.

Even though I was well paid for my services, in all conscience I could not hold my tongue and wanted to tell the world of the unspeakable acts against human nature they are doing here. As such I am anonymously posting this to the Internet to let people know just what is going on.

I found this report as a discarded draft in the photocopy room.

Can anyone stop them! I’m begging you.

* * *

The Slave Maker Symbiont

Informal Report number 129 to the Brotherhood of New Eden, on the current status and research into the ‘Slave Maker Symbiont’.

Mainland Bunny Processing Facility number 5, San Francisco

Discovery

The symbiont, or ‘Slave Maker’ has it has come to be termed, was first discovered in the orangutan population deep in the Borneo jungle, where odd behaviour was observed in a female pack leader, who at the time was thought to be pregnant. The female was seen in a sexual orgy by the other males of the group, and then was later observed, in intense mating behaviour with a young adolescent female, who’d just joined the group from another troup.

Biologists initially became excited believing they had discovered an another example of extreme sexual promiscuity similar to that of the famous Bonobo chimps of Africa. However further study found that the female carried a symbiotic animal, and was in fact infecting the younger female.

At first animal was then thought to be a parasitic life form, but this classification was quickly ruled out when the female was shown to be in excellent health by comparison to the rest of the orangutan group. She was the largest, the most well fed, with all the males of the group protecting her when danger threatened. No disadvantages was to be seen, though we now know it does have a cost of sterility.

The symbiont only infects young females, and in infected populations it is generally widely present in a dormant larval state, with only one adult symbiont in any given group of animals. It was also thought to be unique amongst the orangutans of Borneo, but research has now shown that it probably existed in all primate groups at many points in evolutionary history, probably by crossing between species. It also now thought to be the reason behind the cultural behaviour of the Bonobo chimps.

This naturally included the hominids and man, at least in primitive tribal cultures up until the start of the twentieth century. Research has for example found may diverse references to the symbiont’s activities in tribal cultures, from Africa and the well known the Amazonian Legends, to the Polynesian islanders of Tahiti resulting in the Mutiny on the Bounty.

More factually the symbiont’s activities were observed and directly recorded in the journals of explorers who married into or joined primitive tribes across the world. These journals were often ridiculed as fanciful tales and tribal superstition from explorers that “went native”. They were typically thrown away, but enough were recovered to confirm its presence in our own species.

However the presence of the adult form of the symbiont is thought to have been rare, with any long term contact by two adult forms generally bringing about the destruction of the groups involved, and the adult symbionts themselves.

In human populations it would have been rarer with infected groups becoming regarded as evil, or possessed by devils or other malicious spirits. Any form of civilisation beyond isolated tribes, would not be conductive to the symbiont’s survival, and the arrival western diseases amongst the Americas, Australian and Polynesian groups would have ensured it was wiped out from the modern human populations.

The only specimens to have been found was in the orangutans of Borneo, as well a one adult specimen from the lemurs of Madagascar.

Since then it has been in the Brotherhood’s own interest to collect or destroy any knowledge or evidence of the symbiont’s existence, while at the same time researching the usefulness of the symbiont in the advancement of the Brotherhood’s ultimate goal.

Implantation

As noted the symbiont only infects primate females, taking permanent residence in the womb, giving the host a slight pregnant look, while also enhancing their health, vigour, stamina, and overall sexual attractiveness.

When a fully adult symbiont finds a young pubescent female who has not yet had a baby, it will inject its egg, sperm, and other chemicals, directly into the females womb via her vagina. On the first implantation, the sperm is is quickly destroyed and absorbed by the hosts immune system.

While the immune system is kept busy attacking the symbiont sperm, the egg itself immediately hatches into a unfertilized larval form. The tiny worm like creature buries itself deeply into the blood rich lining of the womb, preventing its removal during menstruation. It takes about an hour before it is able to do this, during which it can be easily flushed out of the females body by appropriate measures.

Once buried however will remain there in a semi-dormant state, waking up only to feed, until it is either fertilized, or the host becomes pregnant. Pregnancy will also will give the host immunity from any further infection by any symbiont.

During the implantation process an adult symbiont will inject a chemical directly into the hosts blood stream. Also a vastly larger amount of the same chemical implanted into the hosts womb with the sperm and egg. The chemical is very complex soup of many different drugs and compounds, which generate a vast array of effects in the host, over a range of different time periods.

Some of these effects include a heighten of the hosts sexual desires through permanent changes in the brain, to increased breast development and in the younger victims a much faster maturation sexual attributes. If she never had a period she almost certainly will have them shortly after her first contact, regardless of her physical age at the time of implantation. Though it is rare for a girl to be implanted before any visible sign of maturity.

Another effect of the chemical injection is few seconds of muscle paralysis, and loss of memory during the implantation period, and high level of suggestibility, allowing an experienced host some control over the victim.

Strangely there is also a instant addiction and craving for the semen of a specific male, if the implanted girl is mated with immediately after implantation, usually by one of the hosts own mates. This appears to be a side effect of the changes made to the brain by the injection given by the adult symbiont.

The addiction to a specific male only occurs in human females with all other primates, that we have been able to test, simply showing a more general craving for the semen of any male, rather than an actual addiction to a specific male. This has lead the biologists to speculate on the way our brains differ from the other primates.

This female to male addictive bonding may be the most important discovery, to the Brotherhood, as it may provide the key needed to achieve the Brotherhood’s ultimate goal. Major research in the understanding of exactly how this happens continues but with little success.

In a unplanned incident in the early days of the facilities studies, it was also found that a male who is injected with the chemical complex, and who shortly after performs either fellatio, or anal sex with another male will also become bonded in the same way. As such the sex of the person being bonded is not a factor, only the semen of the male to which the person forms the bonded. This male bonding aspect is not regarded as being very useful to the Brotherhood.

Larval Feeding

While the larval worm can live minimally on nutrients it can gather directly from the host, it prefers a more potent source of food in the form of male semen and sperm of any type. This it stores away for the future becoming larger and more bloated with time.

It also starts a minor behavioral training of its host, by releasing chemicals into her body for very specific conditions. For example on sensing a state of arousal by the host, it will heighten that state with releases pleasure generating drugs. On sensing the presence of its primary food source, it releases a massive dose of endorphins, producing a general ‘hi’ if not immediate orgasmic response. If on the other had it senses the host is approaching an orgasm while not sensing either semen, or other pre-ejaculate, it immediately releases blockers to reduce or suppress the impending orgasm. This does not always prevent the host from having a orgasm, when masturbating, receiving cunnilingus, or protected sex, but does makes it very much harder for her to do so.

As a result of this chemical training, the host will come to desire unprotected sex and at more frequent intervals. Thus providing the larva a supply of nourishment, if only on a irregular basis. It also prepares the host so it is ready to meet the needs of the symbiont’s far more demanding adult form.

Unfortunately while the larval worm will absorb much of the semen and sperm that does make it into the hosts womb, the higher promiscuity more often than not, results in the host becoming pregnant. If this happens the changes to the hosts body will quickly starve the larva, and its body will eventually be expelled from the host as part of the baby’s after birth.

Woman who have lost the juvenile symbiont will often feel a deep sense of loss from the disappearance of the larval training. The recorded observations show they then either try to recapture that loss by having even more promiscuous sex and thus many more children, or give up the pleasures of the sex they once so eagerly enjoyed.

Fertilization and Immature Adult Development

If in the rare occurrence, an infected female is again implanted by a second but different adult symbiont, then the larva in the process of feeding will become fertilized. The tiny main body of the worm will drastically alter and begin to feed on the large store of protein it had been collecting up until now. The longer the larva lived for the faster this inital growth.

Immediately it will release hormones into the host to completely shutdown her reproductive system. The larva will grow to rapidly to fill the uterus. The change may cause the host to think they have become pregnant, which in a way they have, but they will also experience a even stronger general desire for sex, as the developing symbiont also releases other chemical triggers, that the larva form trained the hosts body to recognise as sexual need.

As the symbiont grows it will extends itself into the fallopian tubes, enlarging them from within, and from there into the hosts peritoneal cavity. There it will literally grab hold of the ovaries of the host and pull them back into the body of the symbiont, pulling the fallopian tube in with it. This produces a 2 to 3 day period of extreme discomfort to the host, usually accompanied by a fever, abdominal swelling, then tightening.

Experienced hosts and their symbionts can notice such an events and will generally kill the new symbiont and its host, so as to prevent competition.

The new symbiont takes the absorption of the ovaries as a important major goal, and other than feeding it does little else but this. The ovaries have been found to be vital to the symbiont’s own reproductive needs.

This is the female half of the hermaphrodite symbiont. It controls the host, and produces eggs for implantation, and contains the symbiont’s primitive brain functions.

The second egg that was implanted with fertilizing sperm also absorbed by the original larval form. This is then fertilized by sperm that the larva saved from its own implantation, and also starts to grow, feeding on the same stores collected by the larval worm. It quickly lengthens to form a tube that within a couple of days will have attached itself to the cervix at one end and embedding itself in the symbiont’s female half at the other.

This tube then divides into two segments. A cavity at the end attached to its female half, and which becomes more deeply buried in that half. This cavity over time fills not only the symbiont’s sperm, but eventually about half a liter of more of the chemical complex for implanting into new hosts, and many other uses by the symbiont.

This fluid is of most interest to the Brotherhood. Unfortunately all attempts to directly harvest the chemical complex from this cavity generally results in a high death rate to the symbiont, as a result of any such invasive procedure.

The male part continues its growth at a much greater rate than the female half, creating folds in the tube that extend beyond the cervix into the upper part of the vagina. The tube is soft flexible, highly muscular, and highly variable in diameter and length. It’s primary purpose is for the direct collection of food for the growing symbiont, but when fully grown also becomes the symbiont’s ovipositor used to implant eggs, sperm and the chemical complex into new hosts.

It also develops small buds on the outside of the tube, just below the muscular end. Though unimportant at this stage they will become the symbiont’s primary sensory organs.

Active Feeding in the Immature Adult

While the larva can survive and even grow on just the direct nourishment gathered from the hosts body, the adult form cannot. It requires much more food in the form of male semen and sperm. And while the second implantation would have been accompanied by a second injection of the chemical complex, both into the blood stream and in the womb of the host, it makes very little impact on the hosts body and brain, already modified by the first implantation.

However the indirect chemical and hormonal training by the larva would have by this time made the female sexually active, with a strong preference for direct unprotected sexual intercourse. As such she should be providing the immature symbiont with a regular supply of food, even before it can take a more active role in improving that supply. This mild but powerful training is continued at this stage, and thoughout the life of the host-symbiont synthesis, but with ever stronger reward-punishment stimuli.

As a result a female will find any form of sex other than the direct unprotected vaginal intercourse a useless or even painful affair, while experiencing more pleasurable and addictive reward for vaginal ‘bareback’ sex.

The immature feeding tube attached to the cervix, will immediately be able to suck up any male ejaculate very effectively, allowing little to escape when the male finishes. Within a week of implantation it will have growen longer and extends into the vagina itself. As soon as it senses a male penis in the vagina, the tube will lengthen and try to latch on to the meatus, or tip, of a thrusting penis, by suction. Much like a new born baby suckles on its mothers breast, thus ensuring it can gather every drop of male ejaculate.

The flexible tube will move with penis as it thrusts, stretching and relaxing itself in time with the males rythmic movements, and even help the male setup a good steady rhythm so as to produce a stronger orgasm, and thus a larger release. Even when the male has finished the symbiont will continue to suckle and hold the penis. A sharp pull by the male, while the tube is at full extension will however break the suction, releasing him.

Males have likened the pleasurable feelings of the suckling to those produced during fellatio, and once they get over the initial weirdness, generally find it more pleasurable than normal sex with other females. They feel the rhythmic tugs and take pride when they can synchronize themselves with the steady rhythm it generates. The final tug needed by the male to pull out is generally ignored, but if noticed, usually takes it as a sign the girl wants more.

Also as a soft penis no longer simply falls out after orgasm, but is actively retained within the host, couples will often fall a sleep while remaining joined for the whole night. The men often experience highly erotic wet dreams, during the night and waken to find himself fucking his partner, coming and falling asleep again. By morning the male may have been milked three or four time during the night, will be completely drained, but also extremely happy.

As the symbiont gets older, and has absorbed the hosts ovaries, it can start to make direct use of the hosts blood supply to enhance its sense of the hosts moods and responses. It also provides a more direct means of hormonal and chemical control. Added to this the symbiont will eventually make primitive links to the hosts nervous system, allowing for much more direct means of pain and pleasure stimulation and training. With time that training will become more sophisticated, and with continued training the host can interpret those signals with the specific needs and desires by the symbiont.

Finally the symbiont will start producing the chemical complex, and begin to fill the inner chamber of the symbiont. The fluid is highly vicious, sticky and very slippery, making it an ideal lubricant. To this end the symbiont will continually release a small amount into the feeding tube, and from there into the vagina, allowing it to coat all surfaces, and give the females vagina a bluish tinge.

Direct contact of a male penis with this fluid will generally produce a immediate arousal response with strength that new male partners can find initially uncomfortable. It also increases their pleasurable response, producing even stronger orgasms. Repeated contact also produces an enlargement of his sexual organ and a strong physical addiction to intercourse with the host.

The feeding tube will also grow longer and can expand wider. On contact with a penetrating penis it will not only latch onto the meatus, but through the use of a rippling motion, pulling itself to cover the whole glans. The result is a much firmer grip, and with it a finer control of the males thrusting motion. The rippling motion will also continue to massage and rub the glans and especially the frenum, producing a more intense and continuous pleasure even as the male thrusts himself in and out of the hosts vaginal passage.

The three black buds on the outside of the feeding tube below the muscular region also grow longer forming small black retractable finger like extensions, with flat diamond shaped heads, that usually fold in half to form triangular shaped point. They are highly manoeuvrable with complex touch, taste and smell senors in the protected center of the folded diamond head. They can reach and extend well beyond the end of the feeding tube and start to play an important role in guiding the tube onto the penis.

As the symbiont matures and the sensor organs grow longer they will also take an active role during intercourse, wrapping around the penis and rhythmically rubbing and stroking the shaft, much like a hand does during masturbation. At the same time they will help spread, the chemical compound over the entire length of the penis, to maximize its absorption and pleasure generating effects.

During this stage a host of an immature symbiont will become recognisable due to a strong blue discoloration of the vaginal entrance, just as her regular male ‘feeders’ will exhibit a bluish tinge to their sex organs.

Symbiont Adolescence

By the time the symbiont has matured to the point of producing sperm and eggs, the feeding tube will be able to engulf most, if not all of the inserted penis. The glans are continued to be massaged but much deeper inside the feeding tube, while the rest of the tube strokes, rubs, and rhythmically squeezes and sucks the whole length.

Males find they no longer can thrust, and quickly learns that it much more pleasurable to allow his partner to pleasure him. They often report that ‘fucking’ other woman becomes ‘boring’, ‘tiring’ and ‘repetitive’ and not nearly and pleasurable as having intercourse with the host.

Pulling out by males also becomes much more difficult, and even painful, but with strong continuous pull, usually with the help of a finger to break the suction, they can free themselves. If pulled hard enough, they may pull the feeding tube out from the vagina. When this happens the symbiont will generally pull itself and the male back in strongly, or if the host becomes distress, let go entirely. Even when the penis has ejaculated and softened, the symbiont will generally refuse to let go, though it will halt direct stimulation of the penis for a short period while it it absorbs and digests the ejaculate just released.

When the previous load has been digested, taking about ten minutes for an average volume of semen, the symbiont will again start to massage and stroke the penis, and with the help of a extra release of chemical complex, usually bring it to full erection very quickly, to the delight of a male who patently allowed himself to remain joined. Only when the symbiont senses that it can get no more food from the male does the symbiont release him voluntarily.

The tentacle sensors lying outside the feeding tube filling vagina also continue to help in the stroking and rhythmic squeezing the male penis through the walls of the tube. However by this time they will have grown to the point where they can also extend into the outside world, allowing the symbiont to directly sense the surroundings. It does this fleetingly, barely long enough for anyone to notice unless specifically looked for it. The flat diamond shaped head is sensitive to light, heat, and scent and if close enough taste of people around the host, and especially to the arousal state and readiness of nearby males.

If a male has ejaculated and the symbiont senses other males waiting nearby to mate with the host, it will release the current male, and signal the host though nerve impulses to mate with the next available male. The host by this time will have been trained to understand the meaning of those impulses, and will quickly obey the symbiont’s commands.

This nerve communication from symbiont to host can become very complex, with very exact meanings. The symbiont for example can direct the host to the specific male it would like to feed from next. This communication is actually not one way as originally thought. The host itself unconsciously indicates to the symbiont when it is dangerous to feed, or if the indicated male is not available.

Maturity and Male Enslavement

As the symbiont approaches maturity the female half will grow to a point where it produces a slight bulge in the lower abdomen, growing to a point that looks very much like she is 4 months pregnant. It will also have absorbed and replaced the uterus completely. Simultaneously the male half will also have absorbed and replaced the hosts vagina leaving just the external epidermis in tact.

The male half also extends this absorption, to the by now enlarged clitoris, making its own nerve connections to the host allowing the symbiont to further fine tune the communication with and control of the host. In the final stages of growth, the whole clitoris under the clitoral hood will be absorbed, and converted into a fourth sensor tentacle. This becomes the symbiont’s permanent external sensor of the outside world. This makes a host of fully mature symbiont easily recognisable, as the black diamond head of the retracted fourth tentacle will always be visible on an unclothed host.

Long before this final external change is made, the true nature of the symbiont will emerge, its ‘slave making’ ability. For this a needle in the center of the folded flat diamond shaped head of the sensing tentacles, will become usable.

The symbiont will instinctively open the diamond head and ‘sting’ any penetrating male with a very small amount of the chemical complex. It does not matter if it is injected into a vein, or into muscle, though the symbiont usually manages to directly strike the former.

The first time this happens the injection will usually be somewhere on the base of the inserted penis, a part that contains a large number of veins. But as the tentacles grow longer it will locate better and less painful injection sites on the pubic mound, with a preferred injection point on the perineum, just behind the male scrotum. However injections can be made anywhere on the victims body, within the reach of the symbiont’s growing whip-like black tentacles.

The chemical will produce an immediate full body paralysis in the victim. The symbiont will generally make good use of that paralysis to pull the male deeper into its host using the feeding tube, and create a very strong hold tight around the base of the penile shaft. When the paralysis has subsided a few seconds later, he will be so deep, and held so strongly he will effectively be immobile. Even attempts to use fingers to break the seal, will nolonger be able to release the symbiont’s hold on his penis.

Injected males, even completely new inexperienced males, rarely care about being held like this. Not only does the symbiont start its normal pleasuring of the males glans and shaft, but the drug will have induced a state of high suggestibility bypassing the normal filters and control by the higher brain functions.

The complete opening of his mind to all sensations will produce a addiction to the vastly increase pleasure that he is experiencing. This is not the simple chemical addiction, which regular males will already have, but a direct mental reprogramming to crave and desire more of the intense pleasure. He does remain conscious and aware, but any audible or visual stimulation will make direct and permanent changes to core beliefs. Experienced hosts will usually take full advantage of this to literally program her feeder into better protecting and serving her, and her symbiont’s needs.

It was originally thought that the sensory tentacles also produced the chemical complex, but dissection, and later close observation using ultra sound, shows the symbiont fills the needles injection sack by inserting the tentacle down its own feeding tube, and carefully pushing it into the central chamber. There the triangular point opens out to uncover the needle and it sucks up a small amount of chemical, much like a doctor fills a syringe from a bottle. Of course it can only do this while not feeding with only enough for one injection per tentacle, limiting the number of strikes possible during a feeding session. The amount is too small for practical harvesting, in a way similar to milking snakes of poison, but we have succeed in doing this.

Reproduction

Only when the symbiont host has collected a cadre of male feeders can it get enough food to implant a female. The symbiont is very careful with its choice of victim. She must be young, pubescent, and healthy though older or younger females can also be implanted. She must never have had children, or be pregnant. But above all else she must never have been previously implanted by this specific symbiont.

During the examination the symbiont may inject the female to ensure it will hold still, and not run away. According to the journals of the old explorers, experienced hosts will typically use the opportunity to program her new slave, and have the victim follow her to a safer location where her feeders are.

If during the examination there is any indication of previous implantation, the symbiont will generally take a longer time in examining the girl so as to ensure it was not a previous implantation by itself. It will often inserting a freshly lubricated tentacle into the females vagina, and into the womb for a more though sensory check. The female will often find this highly pleasurable, and experienced hosts will typically reassure and masturbate the female, while the examination takes place.

If the symbiont finds the female already has a adult symbiont developing within, it will instinctively inject the symbiont with the chemical complex, poisoning it. However as injecting a symbiont’s host has absolutely no effect on the symbiont itself, as such two fully matured symbionts meeting in this way often end up mutually poisoning each other, unless one of the symbont’s hosts is experienced enough to prevent it.

If the symbiont had not grown to the point of pulling its hosts ovaries into itself, the host may survive, but will be forever sterile, and find any form of vaginal sex extremely painful. The death of any symbiont older than that this will also cause the host to die a slow and rather painful death.

When an acceptable female victim has been is found, the symbiont will immediately direct its host to mate with as many of her feeders available. This is a much more intensive feeding activity, and can last for hours, depending on the number of male feeders available. The extra feeding appears to be used to greatly increase sperm and chemical production of the symbiont, until the symbiont’s central chamber has been filled to capacity.

During this time the symbiont will not only inject the male to allow it to secure him deeply, but will force a second tentacle into the males anus, where it injects the chemical complex directly into the males prostate. This has the immediate effect of making the male continuously orgasm, which continues even after depleting all the semen he has ready. As the male will also be in a state of high suggestibility, the orgasm will be the most intense anyone could possibly experience.

When the male has been drained but no other males is available the symbiont may use a third tentacle to repeat the prostate injection, causing immature sperm to flow directly from his testes and into the symbiont, allowing it to extend its feeding to a slow but continuous stream, for as long as it needs. Sometimes hours if necessary, though that is rarely the case. Afterward the male will be unusable as a food source for a very long time while he recovers and rebuilds reserves. His production rate will unfortunately never return to even a normal rate after such a trauma to his system.

A third injection into the prostate by a fully mature symbiont, that has developed the final fourth clitoral tentacle, will cause permanent sterility in the male and a complete loss of sexual function. He will have pain for some time afterward, but can continue to serve the symbiont’s host as a servant and protector. Generally only a symbiont who is becoming frustrated at its attempt to get enough food will do this, and with its male feeder becoming dysfunctional from pain, the implantation will fail, until more feeders can be found.

When enough food has been gathered the symbiont will direct its host to mate with the female victim, often to the extreme confusion of any host who has never performed an implantation before.

The symbiont feeding tube will inflate and enlarge to its fill size, so as to become an ovipositor for the implantation, pushing out though the womb and vagina, and emerging from the girl to form a long thin purple phallus, coated thickly with the bright blue viscous fluid of the chemical complex. In a fully mature symbiont it will measure about two feet long and about an inch thick, with all three black tentacles growing from from a point around its base just outside the hosts now vanished vagina. The shorter clitoral tentacle will also join them if developed enough.

As the host approaches the victim, one tentacle will seek out and inject the victims clitoris, inducing a intense long term and near orgasmic pleasure. The ovipositor itself is not highly maneuverable, and will be guided by tentacles which wrap themselves around it to the vaginal entrance, which they can easily sense and locate. After this it will quickly penetrate the full length of the vagina, and push itself into the womb of the victim.

Once in place the ovipositor will start to increase in thickness along its entire length, by up to three times it previous thickness, forcing opening all the passages between host and victim, and connecting them by a hollow tube. Ultra sounds of the implantation process show the end of the ovipositor changes from the odd shaped penetrating point into a large balloon like structure, locking the host and victim together and expanding the uterine cavity of the victim.

This could take few minutes to complete, during which host will be actively pleasured by the tentacles, rubbing along the length of the ovipositor withing the victims vagina, direct clitoral stimulation, but also anally. With the previously given injection, the added pleasure will generally start her on a series of multiple orgasms. More injections are typically made as the implantation proceeds, by each of the tentacles in turn to keep her in this high state of bliss.

The symbiont’s own host will also by this time be delirious from the direct nerve stimulation from the symbiont, as it rewards for her role in the implantation. The host and victim will often actively pleasure each other, hugging and kissing, and and using their hands as much as possible while their body remain strongly locked together in a sexual frenzy.

When all is ready the symbiont will trigger a massive convulsive spasm setting off a orgasm in the host that is believed to be the near equal of a prostate injected male. The host’s muscle spasm will force the symbiont’s central cavity to jet a large volume of fluid down through the wide connecting tube and up into the womb of the victim. The tube itself will collapse behind that fluid so as to squeeze as much of the viscous fluid into the womb, like a tube of toothpaste. This surge of fluid usually triggers one final major orgasm in the victim. The end of the ovipositor will then hold the fluid in the womb as it secretes a wax like substance to plug the cervix. It then rapidly retreats and disappears back into the host, unlocking the couple as they collapse from the ordeal.

Other slave making activities

Long before the symbiont can inject males, a person can be put into the highly suggestible state, by the ingestion of the chemical complex which lubricates the vagina. The first time this happens is typically when male attempts to perform cunnilingus on the host. The host will generally be surprised her partners sudden paralysis, but will quickly learn that he will obey her every command, and even obey permanently change his attitude and actions according to what she suggests.

Before long the host will understand that the blue secretion will enslave men, and even woman that eat it. They will often directly collect small amounts of the thick fluid from their vagina, and either force it into the mouth of others, or use it to spike their food of drink. It does not have any noticeable smell, but the strong blue coloration makes it difficult to hide. The awful acidic taste, like bitter lemon would probably not help either, if it wasn’t for the fact that only the tiniest taste is needed to induce the couple of seconds of paralysis that indicates the initiation of its slave making effects.

An experienced host of an adult symbiont can very easily and quickly enslave a large number of people to her will, and with the right set of suggestions, do so with only one or two applications of the chemical complex.

A highly experienced host can partially control the sensory tentacles, and especially the clitoral tentacle, bringing it out under her control. She may learn to use this ability to directly inject other people she is in close contact with. A strong hug will do, through the journals indicate that it can also be done with the host just quietly sitting next to her intended target. The victim will feel the ‘sting’ but the paralysis will take hold before they can react beyond a simple ‘ouch’ or knee jerk jump.

The symbiont is not called the “Slave Maker” for nothing.

Chemical Complex.

The primary focus of the study is the multitude of effects that the chemical complex can produce. Most have been found through direct study in the facility, but some though old observations of orangutans, and research of the discovered journals of old world explorers.

Short Term Contact...

Long Term Contact...

Brain Effects (ingested or injected)...

Brain Effects (injection only)

Other Injection Effects.

Larval Effects on Host...

Immature Adult Effects...

Adult Symbiont Effects...

To summarize: the symbiont’s chemical complex requires a lot further study to determine its exact make up. Some major components has already been identified and methods of separating them developed. We are also trying to discover means of artificial manufacture, but with little success so far. New uses and abilities are being discovered constantly.

Drugs for each of the huge numbers of effects listed has been found, though specific combinations prove more effective than individual compounds.

The greatest and most well known success of the research has been the development of Viagra (little blue pills). The chemical forms the primary component that produce the strong arousal response in males having penile contact with the chemical complex during intercourse.

The research into the chemical complex continues, and methods of separating various drugs from the complex for more specialized use has largely been successful, though artificial manufacture much more difficult.

Exactly how the Brotherhood of New Eden can best make use of this pharmacopoeia of useful drugs is still to be decided by the council of elders.

Tribal Society and the Natural Habitat

The symbiont is evolved with small tribal groups in mind. Large groups tend to become problematic, to the detriment of the symbiont.

The blanking and suggestibility of males when feeding an adult symbiont, generally will cause the female host learn how to use the slave makers symbiont’s primary ability. She will very quickly to rise to a position of power in the group, usually as the wife of an enslaved tribe chieftain.

In tribal societies the first implantation by a adult symbiont is usually done nervously by the host. Here for example would be a typical case of a first time implantation.

The ‘demon’ the lives inside for the first time directs her to approach and enslave a young girl, rather than some young male for her pleasure. It directs her to bring the girl home where it immediately demands to be feed.

Then after completing of a long and exhaustive sexual orgy her ‘demon’ forces her, with pain is needed, to again approach the girl.

What is worse a long blue-purple thing will grow from between the hosts legs, as she approaches the girl. The tentacles she understands, as they provide her with slaves to look after her, but this this is usally regarded as abhorrent when first seen.

She is directed to mate with the girl. At first she does not know how, but the tentacles direct her and she is forced to insert the long phallus into the girl, as if she was a man.

The pleasure she feels immediately after insertion is the best she ever felt, and the climax she feel with the rush of fluid flowing between their linked body was the most fantastic pleasure she could posibily ever feel. She will wonder if that is what her feeders feel when they pleasure her.

Afterward she will try to repeat the process, wanting to experience that incredible high again, only to find the demon examining and rejecting the girl. She tries to will and coax the long purple thing out, but nothing happens. She doesn’t understand, and either keeps the girl as a house slave, or sends her home.

When she gets the same urges again with another girl a couple of days later, she then understands, that it will only happen once with any one girl. She naturally will make arrangements to ‘fuck’ as many girls as she can, while keeping the fact a secret from her mates.

Later as she gains confidence, she may command her mates to help her and can become bolder in this new way of getting pleasure.

One explorer documented the rise to power of one lady who’d enslaved just about all the males of the tribe, including him. The older females of the tribe accepted the men’s new found sexual stamina, though did not like their fascination to young new ‘elder’. Any disparaging remark would however quickly results in beating by the men, so they become accepting of the situation.

However when the host started to openly implant the young unmarried females of the village, the mothers rebelled, killed the symbiont’s host, and subjugating or ostracizing the men who followed her. The explorer remained with the village and recorded the villages recovery and ruthless control by the older females. He also reported the mental distress and other symptoms of males of the village including himself as they suffered withdrawal symptoms. He described it as having a insatiable desire for sex, but finding no long lasting fulfillment in it.

He later recorded the arrival two men and a 20 year-old female from a distant tribe. While they were initially made welcome, allowing them to gather news from over the mountains, they were killed by the female elders, when they were discovered engaged in forbidden sexual practices with a young teenage girl.

It was however too late. The adult had already fertilized the larva in a number of the previously infected girls. And as the elders discovered more girls were now infected with the same evil demon, they again tried to purge them from the village. Some however escaped detection, and the symbiont grew to maturity in secret, resulting in the second round of more stealthy performed implantation’s.

Within a year the tribe had dissolved into chaotic infighting between the developing symbionts and the old female elders. A lot of people were killed, and the tribe dispersed in all directions, taking the infection with them.

This was quite a typical story in the explorers journals, either told as a folk tale of evil witches or demons, by tribes or actually witnessed first hand. Often an infected tribe is living very happily under the rule of the female, sometimes even offering their children when they come of age to the leader for initiation into adulthood. But then another symbiont host, or just a previously implanted girl would arrive and chaos would follow as new adult symbionts develop amongst the unmarried girls of the tribe.

The only accounts of an infected village where this did not happen is in special cases where a host survives such an encounter and actively seeks out and kills all the girls showing the abdominal pain and fever that follows a second implantation, and by killing any outsider that may also be infected.

Biologists who have studied the symbiont unanimously agree that this symbiont is the primary cause of normal xenophobic tendencies, such as racism, commonly found in all human societies but not in other animals. Something that still raises strong intellectual arguments in scientific journals.

The Dangers and Precautions

This research and the biological drives that have been discovered, highlights the extreme dangers this symbiont poses to modern society. If two adult symbiont were released into the world, the resulting chaos and destruction would be enormous.

This chaos would be made worse by the huge delay that now exists between sexual maturity and that of bearing a first child. A gap that is getting longer thanks to the use of the pill, condoms, and feminine education. This means there is a very large percentage of the population that is presently susceptible to both initial infection, and secondary re-infection.

Any adult symbiont that escape, would quickly gather a large group of feeders, and then continuously infect girls at a rate of about 2 or 3 per day. Especially if they can gain unrestricted access to the students of a high school or university campus. These can be class as high risk centers for infection as they can provide a symbiont’s host with a literal smorgasbord of male feeders, as well as females to give it a source of orgasmic pleasure.

As soon as the infected girls from one symbiont, meet and are re-infected by a second symbiont the resulting explosion in adult symbionts will become impossible to contain.

Even if only one symbiont escapes and eventually contained, it is likely they would have infected a large number of girls, who will susceptible to a second symbiont escape, for least a decade and longer. Over time such infected woman will generally spread themselves far and wide, increasing the chance that they will meet the host of another such escaped symbiont.

However cross-species infection by the symbiont is also possible, and we have actually done so. Though unlikely and precautions should be taken to watch for and minimise this risk.

Predictive analysis of any such disaster range from total destruction of the planet due to nuclear war (5%), to the complete regression back to tribal societies ruled by steadily declining population of symbiont hosts (85%).

One drastic method that has been thought of in combating an outbreak of adult symbionts, would be to release as many nonviable adult symbiont hosts as possible. These will naturally implant uninfected girls to no real effect, but will cause any previously implanted females to develop mutated symbionts that can not feed and thus die. Of course that will result in the death of large numbers of young females, reducing speed and spread of new adult symbionts. This will only be a delaying tactic and predictive analysis will still show the end of modern civilisation as we know it.

The danger of a adult symbiont can also be mitigated by the Brotherhood actually succeeding in its ultimate goal of female subjugation and control, as the symbiont would be unable to easily spread in the new world order envisaged. However plans for combating any symbiont infection in the final solution should in included the final plan.

Initial Research

Only four adult symbionts has so far been found and captured in the natural world. One lemur host from Madagascar, and three orangutan hosts from Borneo.

The lemurs symbiont died from starvation during transit when the captain ordered the female lemur separated from all the other lemurs. The crew had taken to watching the lemur hosts intense matings rather then doing their assigned jobs. Autopsy could not find a reason for the death at that time, though we did learn of the highly sexual nature of the symbiont.

The first two orangutan hosts from the original discovery were also captured and sent to us with their male feeders, but again one symbiont died suddenly for unknown reason during transit. The males of that then started to repeatably mate with females in that group. But those females then started bleeding and also died, despite some effort by the ships surgeon.

We now know that the cages of the two hosts were placed too close together, and one symbiont poisoned the other when an opportunity arose. The males trying to relieve their withdrawal symptoms, had sex with the other females, but finding it unsatisfying, and frustrating and became rougher, resulting in an internal hemorrhaging, due to their enlarged sexual organs, and the massive volume of ejaculate.

The other orangutan host arrived unharmed, with her feeders and previously implanted females. Later another orangutan host was found, with her feeders. Not wanting a re-occurrence of the previous tragedy, other young females were brought to the facility by a different ship.

As we waited for the second symbiont to arrive, we had been unable to coax the female into mating with one of females from her own group, to infect them. It was during this time we learnt that the species was hermaphrodites with both male and female parts in the one body, and that it needed two implantations, one for the egg, and the second with fertilizing sperm. But all the females in the group had already been implanted with eggs by the symbiont, and naturally it refused to fertilise its own offspring.

When the second orangutan host and her male feeders arrived, but without any other females, we were eager to have the new symbiont mate and fertilize one previously implanted females. It was successful, much to the delight of the observing scientists.

We then returned that female back to her friends from the original group, only for the symbiont to mysteriously die, a couple of days later, and its immature body being discharged. The female survived, but neither symbiont would mate with her again. She was euthanized, and autopsy reveled she was now sterile due to sever damage to the walls of the uterus and fallopian tubes.

We repeated the process a second time with another of the original groups females, and was again successful, but this time left the new host with the one that implanted her, thinking that as it just implanted her it will take care of her. Again the symbiont died, along with its host. Video surveillance footage however caught the parent symbiont again examining the young female, just as it did before fertilizing her. Though it immediately after this that she showed signs her symbiont was dying.

A theory was put forward that adult symbionts can not co-exist, though this was not proven until much later.

During a third attempt to reproduce a new symbiont, the symbiont finished her examination, but took a much longer time to feed that previous times before returning. By this time the female orangutan had recovered from that injection and was in no mood to be approached a second time. In the resulting scuffle, during which the symbiont repeatedly attempted to inject the female using a sensor tentacle, the female was able to bite the symbiont’s extended ovipositor.

The symbiont lost all interest in the implanting the female, and retreated into a corner, allowing the chemical complex it was to use during implantation to drain uselessly onto the floor of the cage.

The experiment was halted while the female was secured, which became standard practice from that point on.

A few hours later after the host was feed, she attempted to mate with her feeders as was her typical behaviour. The feeders naturally attempted to do so, but the inserted penis would not stay inserted, and no pleasure was found by them or their host. The feeders in frustration gang banged the secured female instead.

The host then started showing symptions of her symbiont dying, and was removed from the cage for a more through examination. Her symbiont found unresponsive and dead. An immediate autopsy showed the bite created a major wound on the ovipositor or feeding tube, with the symbiont dying of what appeared to be a sever allergic reaction to its own chemical compound. This aligned with the reports from the deaths of the other new hosts as well as the one from the ship.

It was theorized and later proven that the chemical complex produced in great abundance by the symbiont is also a deadly poison to them if injected into the symbionts body. Thus it was we discovered how one symbiont killed a rival symbiont.

Unfortunately we now only had one adult symbiont and only a couple of females implanted by that same symbiont to show for our efforts. Until a another adult symbiont was found, we had no natural way of getting them to reproduce. Also any surgical procedure on a symbiont would, without very special care, would also kill it.

Breakthrough

With the arrival of the larger group of uninfected females, and the lack of a second symbiont, we turned our attention to harvesting and possible non-invasive cloning techniques.

The best method of harvesting a good quantity of the chemical complex was to simply arrange for the symbiont to implant one of the just arrived uninfected female orangutans, and then immediately draining the fluid from her uterus. No surgery is needed for this, as the fluid will be expelled automatically by the hosts body if the wax plug left by the symbiont is disrupted. The egg or worm-like larva, depending on time since implantation, is easily spotted in the fluid and can be removed for separate study, storage or destruction.

Unfortunately even though we quickly flushed the chemical complex, and egg before it hatched from the female, the symbiont would refuse to implant the young female a second time. As such only one batch of fluid could be harvested from each of the uninfected female orangutans we have available. As these were in limited supply, the amount of harvested chemical compound for research was also severely limited.

Attempts to artificially inseminate a larva, using the same parents harvested sperm showed success, but the resulting symbiont quickly died. Autopsies showed the resulting symbiont to be severely mutated, without developing a feeding tube, and consequently starved to death.

We also tried to artificially feed a couple of these mutated symbionts with regular injections of fresh orangutan semen into the womb, but to no available. Another attempt using more direct injections into the body of the mutated symbiont also failed to give it sustenance.

We were fast running out of both infected and uninfected orangutan females, though our one adult symbiont and its host remained healthy, happy and... well... let just say... well fucked.

Eventually we called in a outside expert in unusual biological organisms to look at the problem, a Professor Ian Issac Ranger, who quickly discovered what we overlooked, that the second implanted egg also plays a vital role in the symbiont’s development. All that was necessary was to artificially implant not only the sperm but also the egg from the one remaining symbiont.

With this discovery we arranged for the symbiont to implant one of the few remaining orangutan females, quickly extracted everything it implanted and re-injected it into one of the other previously implanted females, all in a matter of minutes. The result was a total success, as a viable adult symbiont developed, requiring us to provide it with some male feeders.

With that break though we repeated the procedure to cross species implantation with the group of previously infected female lemurs. Then to uninfected chimps, and finally to human ‘bunnies’ that were found to be unsuitable for full bunny training, and were scheduled for disposal.

Anti-rejection drugs were thought to be needed at first, but that was found not to be the case. Continued experimentation found that the symbiont has no interest at all in the actual species of females it implants, other than being of primate stock. A symbiont in a small lemur for example will gladly force its host to approach a human female for implantation. As long as the female meets its strict criteria the symbiont will implant her, and the host gets the pleasure it craves from the process. For feeding purposes though the host will generally not permit a males from a different species to male with it, and the symbiont will comply with those wishes unless dying of starvation.

As we were now able to use our abundant supply of rejected human bunnies, all the other animals were destroyed, other than the harvested stocks of chemical complex, sperm and eggs. With the added development of methods to freeze symbiont sperm, eggs, and a stock of raw chemical compound, we are able to implant and create a adult symbiont whenever one is needed needed.

Male Feeders

The scientists themselves, eagerly wanting to experience the pleasures the symbiont supplies, and to compare them to the fully trained bunnies, we as a matter of course, supply to them for recreational purposes. They became the first feeders of the new human hosts. This worked will until the addictive nature of long term contact and instinctive injections by maturing symbionts, had adverse effects on the scientists. Enslavement by the rejected bunnies, or another scientist, also resulted in a fall in the quality of research.

As a result those scientists eventually became the first permanent human feeders, and strict polices and procedures for handling symbionts their hosts, and feeders were put in place.

The acquiring of new male feeders, became a problem due to the Brotherhood’s policy of only accepting volunteers for males involved in any research, but by putting out a rumor of long term jobs, satisfying nymphomaniac females, brought prospective male feeders to a recruitment agents, at various collages.

After an initial background checks, the prospective feeders are brought to the facility in small groups, without reveling its location. They are brought into a lounge and served beer or anything else they desire, and allowed to meet a group of active male feeders.

The ensuing discussion will quickly dispel the prospective recruits scepticism about the job, with the discussion becoming more detailed about what the job entails, the extreme pleasures the girls give the men, as well as more mundane things like what feeders do when not servicing those females. Eventually one or more feeders will show off his greatly enlarged sex organs, along with an explanation of the temporary blue dye effect resulting from the girls ‘medication’.

By the end of the informal meeting some males will be ready to sign up, if only to gain the enhanced manhood. Many remain sceptical, so we offer them to view a live demonstration of the job. The prospective males are ushered into a darkened room behind a one way mirror, where they watch the feeders they just met, attempt to satisfy the insatiable needs of a extremely well endowed and beautiful female.

Very rarely will a prospective new feeder turn down the job he is being offered, especially if male one up man-ship, scenario takes hold. The whole group will generally sign before they leave, though a few who do not sign immediately, later contact us to do so. After the new feeders have tidied up their external affairs they return to start their new jobs at the facility.

This procedure is important as the Brotherhood of New Eden does not force any man into going anything they don’t want to do. All the male feeders are volunteers and are only told the truth. Of course this is not the whole truth, as feeders themselves usually do not understand the true nature of the nymphomaniac females they service, or that the job is a permanent one, generally resulting in a early but highly pleasurable death.

When a new feeder is first sent in with a group of more experienced feeders the symbiont will unerringly pick the new guy to go first. The other feeders will tell him how lucky he is, as the first usually gets more pleasure than later ones.

The new feeder may want to stimulate the girl, and this is allowed, as they will end up licking the blue vaginal fluid while performing cunnilingus. If they become agitated by the blue appearance or the weird black diamond where her clitoris should be, the symbiont who just wants him to fuck her will just inject him, in a sudden snake like strike. The other feeders will then help the host get him in position and insert his aroused penis.

Of course more typically he it told to just stick it in and do her. When he does he will then find he can not pull out, at which point the symbiont again injects him to stop him pulling and suck him in deeper. The new feeder from that point will experience the greatest and most pleasurable orgasm of his young life, and the first of many, multiple times a day.

Later with some added suggestions from us and the other feeders, he will quickly integrate into the life of the male feeders: fucking, eating, drinking, fucking, watching TV and videos, more fucking, sleeping, reading and still more fucking. A very happy and full life.

Bunny Production and Harvesting

But with the background research highlighting the extreme danger an escaped symbiont poses to modern society it was decided to minimize the risk as much as possible, including the small risk or catastrophic containment failure.

First the number of adult symbionts in the facility was limited to a maximum of twelve, though we normally have ten such adults. Which is an optimal number to match that of the Bunny Training Facility, for maximum harvesting of chemical complex from the symbionts. We also house three times that number of male volunteers as permanent feeders for the symbionts.

Before being used as a host for a new symbiont the young female is prepared by lobotomizing their higher brain functions. This ensures they not only have no desire to escape, but are unable to influence feeding males or implanted females, while they are highly suggestible. But they remain aware, and with some training, able to clean, cloth and feed themselves, so as not to be too big a burden on staff.

The ovaries of the hosts were also chemically castrated, to kill any and all human egg follicles. Surgical removal was attempted but the growing symbiont tended to grabbed intestines, arteries, or other organs in its attempts to locate and absorb the missing ovaries. This resulting in a very high percentage of fatalities.

Once the host has been implanted twice, the adult symbiont develops completely normally, and will even produces eggs. However these are completely inert and never hatch to produce larva, or even the male half of the symbiont. As such all adult symbionts in the facility can no longer reproduce. Making the possible escape of a reproductively viable adult symbiont impossible.

Only our storage banks contain viable eggs and are closely monitored at all times.

Only when a researcher requires a reproductively viable symbiont, will one be created. But only after unanimous agreement from the facilities council, and the addition of extra layers of containment and security. It is very rare for such a study to be approved, though it has been approved in the past for the purpose of cloning trials, and again later for DNA manipulation. Those studies were unsuccessful and the research, and viable symbionts, terminated.

The fact that each symbiont will only implant each victim once, would normally limit production. But by using new girls brought into the bunny training facilities for training, we have a steady supply of victims for the symbionts to implant. Thus generating steady supply of harvested chemical complex, for purification, export, and the continued research into the individual drugs and their effects.

Each girl will be given to each symbiont in sequence, ten times in all, with the high suggestibility put to good effect to erase her past memories, and quickly embed a solid grounding for her bunny training. By using this method there is not need to resort to the use of pain collars, or other primitive methods of breaking them for training.

As a bonus the ten implantation-harvests will cause the bunnies breasts to enlarge, hips to widen, tighten stomachs, clear her skin, and more importantly give the bunny in training a healthy mental attitude to strange sexual practices. Something that would normally take years of training to achieve, all in a matter of weeks. Of course she will still need to complete her training, back in the bunny facility, but the more difficult task will have been done by the symbionts.

The resulting bunny’s have already proven superior in following orders, and sexual performance to ones that need to be broken first. Only a slight blue discoloration of the vagina is left from the process, which will fade over the following year.

A Typical Harvest.

As soon as possible after being acquired by the bunny processing facility, a new girl will be given the normal processing of new arrivals. She will be striped, medically checked, measured, given an enema, douched, head and public hair depilatories applied, thoroughly cleaned and scrubbed of epidermal layers, and injected with a broad spectrum antibiotic. No attempt is made to communicate, coddle or sooth the girl.

The girl usually fresh from the streets or from the family of one of our patrons become naturally resists these attempts to sanitise her of all foreign matter. As such by the time she is secured in the implantation room, with a pair of headphones strapped to her head she is virtually exhausted, and often goes to sleep.

If she is still awake when the symbiont host is released into the cell, she will often attempt to make friends, and request the fellow captive to free her restraints. Of course the lobotomy will not allow the host to understand her, but she will usually wander over to touch, stroke, cuddle, and even kiss the victim strapped to the Y shaped table, with a leg down each arm of the Y. Generally unseen by the victim from just below the table the symbiont will also take notice of the victims presence, and generally makes no delay in injecting her on the closest available surface.

The symbiont will extend all its tentacle sense organs to examine the victim, and quickly determine her suitability. She will then go to the next room where her normally assigned feeders plus a few extra will be waiting for her on a large bed.

While the symbiont is preparing itself, the headphones will be used to make the initial suggestions to the new bunny in training about forgetting her old life as it does not matter, and to accept everything that is to come.

She will generally be fast asleep by the time the symbiont returns, and will quickly approach the girl, positioning herself between the girls legs of the Y shaped table, with the long phallus like ovipositor ready. Unlike in the wild, the symbiont knows it is perfectly safe, and can take its time to get itself in position for insertion. Even if the girl wakes up, she can not move. In fact many symbionts often do start to insert the ovipositor, well before they make the first of the three to four injections into the girls clitoris, just to heighten the pleasure, and make it last longer.

When the injection is performed the final push into the girl virginal womb will be made, and both host and victim will start to feel the ovipositor expand. As their is no rush, the symbiont will allow this to take two or three times longer than first witnessed in the orangutans, or by new symbionts making their first implantation.

We are of course talking to the victim via the headphones from the moment the paralysis of the first injection wears off. Telling her everything is okay, to accept the situation, to just allow it to happen, and go with the feelings that she is being given.

When the final orgasmic surge comes, both host and victim will orgasm very strongly. The host via the symbiont’s direct nerve stimulation, and the victim due to the injections and preparation we gave her through the headphones.

Once both the symbiont and victim have finished their orgasms, we will quickly remove the girl from the chamber. And swing the Y shaped restraining table to a vertical position, and insert a simple but highly specialised tube like device one of the scientist developed into her vagina. A hard push on the end when fully inserted, will cause the wax plug left by the symbiont to dislodge and the implanted fluid will drain from her womb by gravity, into a waiting vessel. A sieve in the vessel captures both the wax plug, and the inert egg which is checked as an added precaution.

After draining, we do not flush the remaining fluid from the girls womb so as to allow the chemical complex to continue its work in bringing about the permanent long term effects, such contact brings. During this time the headphones will continue to suggest to her that everything is normal, and that she likes the implantation process, and to look forward to more pleasurable experiences like this.

If the girl has a patron who wants her returned to him as a personal bunny, a quantity of his sperm will be injected back into her vagina, and some into her mouth, so as to produce the appropriate bonding effects to the unseen patron.

After a full day of rest, during which the girl will typically only eat and sleep, she will be again strapped to a Y table, and served to a second symbiont. The second and later symbionts will be more through during the examination phase, and generally excite the young bunny enough for her to have a relatively normal orgasm. Of course this is assisted with more suggestions via the headphones.

When implanted for the second time the bunny is monitored for acceptance to the implantation process while the first primary tenets of the bunny religion is repeatedly suggested, to replace the old life that was stripped from her during the first implantation.

By the time the bunny is ready for her third implantation, she will freely allow the symbiont to examine and implant her without the need to strap her to the Y table. Her body will already show signs of the long term effects of the chemical complex, with her breasts and clitoris becoming more sensitive.

Between harvests, she will be introduced to her male trainers as well as older bunnies who will work on turning the suggestions given into more practical experience.

By the end of the whole harvesting cycle, the girl has been completed her mental training, and has the typical “sex goddess” look resulting from long term exposure to the chemical complex. Only mental fine tuning, physical fitness training, deportment, and continued sex training remains to complete the process.

The comments from patrons and other client on the new bunnies have exceed expectations, with some returning older bunnies for retraining by the new means. They dislike the slight blue discoloration of the vaginal passage, which will fade over the following year, but find the enlargements of breast, clitoris, a clean healthy skin, the overall look, and her eagerness to please any male assigned to her, more than compensates.

The Japanese Connection

One researcher noted the similarities of look and behaviour of a symbiont during implantation to a huge amount of comic book fiction known as “tentacle manga” found modern Japanese Society. This also extends to the special gifts of increase penis size and sexual stamina, to men who have had intercourse with female gods, daemons, or succubi, only be become their slaves or servants.

The stories follow a pattern very similar to the workings of the symbiont, and is so wide spread and specific to Japanese culture, that it becomes difficult to believe it is just a coincidence. A check of other erotic magazines, and references in other cultures failed to turn up any other similar stories beyond isolated cases that can be put down to the imagination.

As right up until modern times Japanese was a feudal society of widely separated villages, he suggests that some symbionts may still exist, hidden in Japanese society. Some initial but small physical surveys amongst school girls and boys by the Brotherhood has not found any sign of symbiont activity.

Research then turned up a reference to a very remote geisha house, popular amongst Japanese CEO’s advertising a very expensive massage called “Ao Futomara”. Literally translated this means “Blue Big Penis”.

Brotherhood agents posing as new clients were eventually allowed to make use of service. They were taken into a room where other men were lying face down on padded mats on the floor, groaning while masseuse worked their backs, neck and shoulders with hands, knees, and feet. In the center of each mat was a padded trapdoor covered in streaks of blue dye, positioned under the clients groin area.

As the clients back is massaged the trapdoor is opened from below and the clients penis and balls given a highly erotic and pleasurable massage. This continues for many hours, with the client coming many times during that period. When finished the client will be allowed to sleep but will find their penis dyed a bluish tinge. No indication of symbiont injection is seen, and the coloring fades. Regular clients often boast of their larger penises, and stronger sexual performance with woman thanks to this specialised massage, ensuring plenty of rich customers for this expensive service.

It took a very long time to infiltrate the staff of the geisha house, and even longer for them to gain the trust of the managers. What they found was that living below the massage room, was a group of twenty symbiont hosts living in cooperative harmony with each other.

When a client is in position a symbiont host would lie on a table below the client, the trapdoor opened, and the the table raised almost to roof level. The penis however does not enter the hosts vagina, instead the symbionts fully developed feeding tube will extend out of the host’s body, and another host would gently guide it onto the clients penis, regardless of its arousal state. The symbionts do not rush the feeding process but have learnt to have long slow languid feeding sessions. These symbionts are so used to external feeding that older symbionts will not only engulf the clients penis, but the scrotum as well, something also not seen anywhere else.

In the geisha house, girls who were found incapable of learning musical instruments or the other highly regarded skills required to complete their geisha training, would be given to this group, implanted, and feed by trusted house staff and management, until capable of performing “Ao Futomara”.

When this was reported the scientists at the facility, they could not believe that was even possible, and ordered the agents to continue to spy on the geisha house to determine how it was achieved. Why no mention of the black hip-like tentacles was given. And why there appeared no use of the symbiont slave making capabilities, beyond the strong addiction of long term contact with the chemical complex.

Eventually the spies reported that the hosts of the group had a belief that the tentacles were evil part of the ‘demon’ that lives within them. Each week hosts would drink a special herbal tea that relaxes them and makes their demon go to ‘sleep’. Other hosts of the group would then carefully pull the symbiont feeding tube from the body, and clamp bamboo splints to the base of all four of growing tentacles. They leave these clamps in place for about an hour to seal the demons body, before cutting of the inch or so of tentacle growth, and its immature replacement head. When bleeding has stopped they remove the bamboo clamp, and allow the symbiont to retract back into the host. They call this “Torimingu Akuma” or “Trimming the Daemon”, and take great pride in doing so to keep their symbiont clean of any evil.

When we finally knew the secret and successfully replicated the drug to put symbionts to sleep, the Elders of the Brotherhood ordered the geisha house, and all its symbionts and hosts, destroyed. This was carried out, and was viewed by the Japanese government as a cowardly terrorist attack. However due to the nature of the target they wisely kept it quiet.

Other Hidden symbionts

It is unlikely that this is the only hidden ‘nest’ of adult symbionts in the world. Other governments and companies may also have discovered the existence of the slave maker symbiont, and make have specimens in their own secret laboratories and research facilities. Agents of the Brotherhood continue to search for and track down any such possible lead to other symbionts.

Also considering the original symbiont specimens were from the Borneo orangutan population a regular watch should be maintained to check on possible cross-species contamination, especially to pubescent girls visiting orangutan rehabilitation and research centers, deep in the Borneo jungle.

The propensity for the countries of that region, and particularly in Bangkok, for displaying acts of weird and unusual sexual acts, purely for entertainment purposes, also needs to be watched, as another possible source of cross-species infection into humans.

End of Report