The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slave Pit

Chapter 4: A Slut is Born

It was a week before I heard a knock on my door early in the evening. I paused the computer game I was playing, got up and peeked through the peep hole. Outside my door, a rather embarrassed looking Jen Costas kept glancing around, looking like she hoped no one would recognize her. I let her stew outside a couple more minutes, watching her grow more anxious until she knocked again. Smiling at my obnoxiousness, I opened the door.

Jen walked meekly inside and I shut the door behind her. “What an unexpected pleasure,” I said.

“Look, cut the crap, okay?” Jen said, a little angry. “I don’t really want to be here, but...”

“But what?” I said. I didn’t call her slave or whore, as I ordinarily would have, because I wanted to draw her out and find out why she had returned on her own.

“But... but... well, I... just need... need... to feel that way... again...”

“What way?”

“You know, you were there... I just can’t stop thinking about it, it’s been driving me crazy, and I can’t TALK about it to anyone because of whatever you did to me right after!”

“You tried to talk to people?”

“YES, of COURSE I did. I tried to tell everyone I could, I tried to scream it out in the middle of the quad, but I just couldn’t do it.”

“Interesting,” I said. The mental commands were holding nicely. “You were talking about a need you were having.”

“Yeah, uh, yeah...” She looked troubled, uncomfortable and unsure of herself. I still wasn’t quite sure what was going on, but anything that got Jen Costas in my room alone on a voluntary basis was OK in my book. “Look, I tried to get my boyfriend to do it... you know... u-u-u-u...” she seemed to choke on the word, “use me... dominate me. But it... it... just didn’t feel as good.”

“You want to feel that good again.”

Jen hung her head, and I heard I barely audible squeak of, “Yes.”

“Well, you know what that entails.”

“Look, couldn’t we just fuck like normal people? Couldn’t you just fuck me and be done with it?”

“No. I require more... commitment than that.”

“I had a feeling you’d say that. You’re one sick motherfucker, you know that?”

“You had better change your attitude if you want to feel that way again.”

She shot me a look that told me exactly what she thought I should go do with myself. “I’m getting out of here. You’re just too fucked up for me.”

“Fine,” I said. “Leave.” I had her hooked and I knew it. She just needed to admit it to herself.

“Fine,” she responded. She huffed off to the door, reached for the handle, and stopped. She stood there, seemingly frozen for about thirty seconds, then her hand retracted from the door. “Look,” she started as she turned around, “look, I’m offering to let you fuck me, anytime you want, just not that... other stuff. How can you pass that up? I know guys want me, I see them drooling over me with their eyes all the time.”

“Sunbathing out in the courtyard doesn’t leave much to the imagination,” I said sharply.

“You try maintaining a good tan line and you see how easy it is!” Jen retorted with righteous valley girl anger. “Look, I know I’m pretty, and I know college guys like to fuck pretty girls, so how about it? Huh?”

“You know what I require. Tell me what I want to hear, and I’ll think about it.”

“But...”

“TELL me what I want to hear, or no deal.”

Jen’s head bowed. She said something muffled under her breath which was completely unintelligible. “What was that?”

“I said I’m your slave, dammit. Can we fuck now please?”

“No, but you’re on the right track. All my slaves know what kind of words I like to hear, what kind of words get their Master aroused. Maybe you ought to think about using them.”

Frustration was bringing tears to her eyes. “Please, I... I just need... just need to feel...”

I whipped around and stormed to the other side of the room in mock anger. Jen thought it was real enough though. It was a moment before I felt something tug at my pant leg. I turned around.

Jen kneeled before me, her pleading eyes looking up at mine with a combination of fear and lust in them. “Please Master,” she said with a shaky voice, “your slave needs to be fucked.”

I smiled down at her. “Tell me more, slave,” I said.

“Please, Master, please, this little... little... little whore needs to be fucked. I want to feel like I felt last Friday.”

“How did you feel then, slave?”

“Oh it felt so fucking GOOD. God, I’ve never come like that before, never. It was like an hour long orgasm, what you two did to me, constant total pleasure.”

“Pleasure from what?” I pressed.

“From being used, from being called a bitch and a whore and a slut, from Kirstin licking me after you fucked me and from you coming all over me, God it all felt so fucking good, like the best orgasm I’ve ever had for about an hour straight.”

“And you want to feel that way again?”

“Yessss, I want it, I neeeed it.”

“You know what you have to do, slave bitch.”

Jen’s head bowed again, but when she raised it again, she had a sexy look on her face. “Yes Master, I want to be your whore, your personal slut, your little bitch for you to fuck when you want to, for you to come on and use and call all sorts of nasty names. I love it, do me!”

I smiled, and reached down. I gently brought Jen to stand before me. Still smiling, I yanked her long hair back hard. A gasp of pain escaped her lips. I then kissed her.

We exchanged saliva for a couple of minutes, and she started to press her body against mine. I reached down and pressed my hand against her crotch, manipulating her pussy as best I could through her pants.

Suddenly, Jen broke her kiss and ran to the other side of the room. I heard her start to sob. She held herself as she shook from what seemed like frustration.

I was totally puzzled by her reactions, and I wanted to find out what the hell was going on more than I wanted to fuck her at the moment. So, I went over, put my hand on her shoulder, and said, “What’s the matter?”

She whirled around. Her eyes were wild and full of tears. She gripped my arms hard as she blurted out, “I’m a good slave, right?”

“You were being a very good slut back there, yes.”

“I was saying nasty things, you were using my body, right? That’s what you want, right?”

“Yes, slave, that’s right,” I said.

“Then why don’t I feel as good? Why don’t I feel all creamy inside? WHY?!” She broke down, still holding onto me, and sobbed for a minute, then her head snapped back up again. She fixed me with a look that spoke of intense realization. “The collar!” she shouted. “Put the collar back on me, please Master! That’s the only thing missing! Chain me like the slave I am! Walk me around like your bitch, leash your little slut please! PLEASE!”

Of course! She was addicted to the pleasure she gleaned from the collar. Without the collar, the subconscious pleasure from being used was completely removed! I kicked myself for being so daft. I could have implanted the need in her mind, but I decided that if I ever wanted to get rid of her I wanted to screw around with her head the least possible.

“Go into the bathroom, close the door, and wait for me,” I told her. “And keep it quiet.” Jen nodded, still slightly crying, and moved past me into the bathroom. She closed the door, and then I called up Kirstin.

“Hello?”

“Are you alone?”

“Ah, no, not right now, I’ve got people over. What’s up?”

“I need the collar. This is an order, slave. Leave the party for a few minutes, walk over here and give me the collar. Then you can go back.”

“Uh, yeah, sure, OK, I’ll see you in a few minutes.” Kirstin hung up the phone. I was proud of how she hadn’t immediately gone into slave mode with others around, but had readily agreed nonetheless. A few minutes later, I heard a light knock at the door. I opened it, Kirstin handed me the collar and then kissed me hard. “Are you going to chain me now, Master?” she said after she came up for air.

“Uh... no, I need to do some work on it’s... powers. Go back to the party. I’ll see you next Friday.”

“All right, your slut will go. See ya!” She strolled sexily down the hall. Shaking my head with a smile, I closed the door.

I moved across the room and opened the bathroom door. Jen was sitting on the toilet, blowing her nose into toilet paper. When she saw the collar in my hand, she started to tremble with barely contained desire. She slipped off the seat onto her knees. “Please...” she whispered, her voice trembling.

“Tell me what you want to be.”

“I want to be your slave. I want to submit to your desires, I want you to use me as a fuck toy, pleasure yourself with my body, make me call myself degrading names, fill my cunt with your cock and come all over me.”

I held out the collar, the catch open. “Show me your submission. Collar yourself and make your body my property, make yourself my slave.”

She took the collar with shuddering hands. She slipped it around her neck and fastened it in the back. With a satisfied sigh, she played her hands down the leash, and then held it out to me. “Master,” she said, “take me as your slut.” She was mine.

I accepted the leash, and then pulled her to her feet with it. As the collar bit into the side of her neck, she closed her eyes and I thought I could actually see the pleasure spread through her. She moaned softly as she raised herself up. “Open your eyes, slave,” I commanded. She opened them and stared at me with a wanton look that said, above all else, that she wanted to get fucked soon. “Do you want me to fuck you, slave?”

“Yes, Master, I want you to use me like you did last Friday.”

“How does that make you feel?”

“It makes me feel so gooood, Master, so good to be fucked by you, used like a toy, filled up with your fuck meat and come on like a bitch in heat. I want you to come all over my body, Master, I want to rub every inch of my body with your hot fuck cream. You do me so good, Master. I don’t want to, I thought you were a geek when I first saw you, God it makes me feel so hot to be used and fucked by a man I didn’t want. I’m such a fucking slut, God, I’m such a dirty little slave slut.”

“Down on your knees, bitch,” I said.

“Yes, Master.” Jen dropped to her knees, gazing up at me with abject lust.

“Take out my cock, slave,” I commanded.

“Oh yes Master,” Jen replied breathlessly. She fumbled around in her haste to undo my zipper. Finally, she had it undone, and my eight inch magic dick sprang out from the confines of my boxer shorts like a compressed diving board. “It’s so big and hard and beautiful,” Jen cooed.

“Take it into your mouth, slave.”

Jen sucked down my cock in one enormous gulp. She slowly began to jack her head up and down along my shaft. Swirling her tongue around the head, she smiled as she worked her mouth magic on my magic dick. I could feel the head of my dick swell as she sucked with eagerness on my fuck tool. Her expert ministrations brought me quickly to the brink of orgasm.

“Are you ready to receive your Master’s cum, slave?”

“HmmmmMmmmmmm...” Jen purred as she slurped on my cock some more.

“Take my cock and jack it off onto your face and into your mouth. Accept my sperm on your face as a sign of your submission to me. Relish in your Master’s jism, lick his come cream from your face and beg me for more.”

Jen let my cock go from her mouth with a pop, and then started to jack it hard. After about ten seconds, I could feel my balls begin to contract.

“Here it comes, you bitch, you little slut, you fucking whore slut, MMMMMMYEAH!!!!!” Jen watched with eager eyes as her jacking produced spurt after spurt of ropy, thick jizz. The first strand landed with a wet splat across her face, and the second added to the first, creating a thick white line across her cheek and into her hair. She licked at it where it went over her mouth and lips, and then opened her mouth wide to receive the rest of the fruits of her labor. Spurt after spurt of my come spewed into her waiting mouth, which she eagerly swallowed.

“Mmmmm, thank you Master, thank you, I feel like such a good naughty little slut, your little slut slave to command and come all over. I love the taste of your come, Master, I love it when you spew it all over my face, God, it makes me feel like such a dirty whore, I love feeling dirty, ooohhhhhhhh...” I watched as Jen trembled in mentally induced ecstasy.

“Get up,” said as Jen wiped the remains of my orgasm from her face. She did so quickly. “Remove your clothes.” Jen smiled and quickly slipped out of her shirt, jeans and underwear. She stood before, collared and naked, looking beautiful, sexy and ready to fuck anything that moved. However, there was something else on my mind. “Slave, to show your devotion to me, you must mark yourself as my slave. I want you to shave your pussy lips. You will retain the thatch of hair above your pussy, but your cunt lips must be free of hair. You will do this every day, thinking that this is how all sluts prepare themselves for their masters. Does that please you?”

“Yes, Master, anything for you.”

“My razor and shaving foam are in the medicine cabinet. Prepare yourself now, and then come into the main room.”

Jen nodded and smiled, then reached for the cabinet. Meanwhile, I moved back into main room. I stripped out my clothes, listening to Jen hum to herself as she shaved her pussy. I lay back down on my bed, slowly stroking my ever-stiff cock, and waited.

After about five minutes, Jen came out. She had a lusty grin on her face, and her pussy glistened. “Come here and lie down, slave,” I said. She did so with exquisite slowness, almost teasing me in the way she moved her body. “Do you want to play with my cunt, Master? My sluttily shaved cunt? I’d love it if you sucked on my little whore cunt, Master, it would feel soooo gooood...”

Jen’s suggestions were exactly what I had in mind. I slipped down the length of her body, sliding my hands all over her creamy smooth skin. I placed my tongue just on the very tip top of her pussy. “Oh, Master, lick me please, I need your hot tongue in my aching pussy, it needs it, I feel so fucking horny, god please just lick me, lick my little shaved beaver...” I slipped my tongue down her newly shaven cunt lips, up and down both the now-smooth surface of her labia, leaving a slick, wet trail of saliva. It truly tasted sweet as I slipped my tongue into her vertical cleft, slurping up and down the inside of her pussy.

“Mmmmmmmm, yes, lick me, ooooohhhhh, yes, Master...” Jen writhed as I teased her clit. I slipped my fingers around her cunt opening, teasing her labia and spreading them as I plunged my tongue deeper into her cunt, mixing her wetness with mine. She shuddered as I licked and fingered her into a small but intense orgasm.

As she came down and tried to control her breathing, I quietly slipped out of my shirt and jeans, my throbbing member still standing at attention. She opened her eyes, and looked with wonder and lust on my naked form. “Oh Master, your slutty slave is soooo horny for your hard cock. Please fuck this little whore’s cunt with your big dick, my pussy needs a good fucking. I need your cock, Master, I’m a little slut that can’t live without your big dick in my twat, your fuck meat pumping in and out of my wet twat, oh God, please, Master, fuck me, please...”

I approached her, slowing walking my body over hers and positioning my dick outside the entrance of her love canal. “Are you ready to receive your Master’s cock, slut?”

“Yes, fuck me, please,” she begged, pushing her body against me.

I slipped inside her.

“OH FUCK GOD YES!” Jen screamed. Her whole body strained against mine, trying to take my dick deeper inside her. She humped up at me like a woman possessed as I pounded into her slick cunt with my everhard dick. Her body thrashed underneath mine, and her face strained like the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her. Her breathing came in short gasps, timed to each plunge of my cock. In expel, out inhale, in expel, out inhale. I planted my mouth on hers, and out tongues danced with each other, twisting and turning like wild snakes.

I let go of her mouth, and her breathing became even more rapid. “oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK YES FUCK ME MASTER! FUCK MY HOT CUNT! OH YEEEEEEAHHHHHHH!!!!!” I felt Jen’s cunt suddenly, literally, squeeze my dick like a velvet vice, holding me in place as her orgasm flung her into orbit. She locked her legs around my back, pulled me in and held me there. Finally, she let go with her legs, softly moaning and eyes closed. I continued to pump. My second orgasm was nearing, and felt just as powerful as the first. “You horny slut, you’ve fucked your Master well. Are you ready for him to come?”

“Mmmmm, yesssss, Master, come in my hot twat, fill me with your fuck juice, come inside me Master, fuck my cunt and pour your hot come into my wet pussy.”

“Here it comes, you slut, you cunt, you whore, here it COMMMES!”

I slammed into her slit one last time, pouring my orgasm into her silky wetness. My orgasm pounded into my brain. As soon as I came slightly down, I knew I wanted more. I pumped into her again for about ten seconds, sending my still sensitive cock into another orgasm. I could feel my jism splurt into her cunt, overflowing it, sleeping back out along my shaft. My head felt like a nail hit by a hammer, and I wanted more. I pulled my dick out of her cunt, and shuffled forward on my knees. I started to jack my shaft, and sent another huge load of come all over her breasts. The orgasm flashed through my brain like lightning in the night. I moved up further, and blasted another shot of cum all over face and in her hair. I contiued jacking, and let two more loads fly all over Jen’s pretty lips, cheeks, and hair. My brain felt like it was on fire, and something deep inside me told me it was time to stop.

Jen just ate it up. She ran her hands all over her body, gathering come and licking it up. She slipped three fingers into her seeping cunt, covering them in semen and vaginal juices, and then licked them off one by one. Finally, she opened her eyes. She smiled slightly, a dabble of come at one corner of her mouth. She whispered, “Thank you.”

I smiled at her, and finally let my cock deflate. I got off from on top of her and told her to go clean up. She got up slowly, and trailed off to the bathroom in the same slow, satisfied manner.

As I listened to the bathroom water running, I realized that I would have to change Jen’s personality the same way I had with Kirstin or work out some substitute for the collar. Since changing her back would be bothersome at best, I decided I had to come up with something like the collar, but less conspicuous. An idea dawned on me. I quickly dressed again, promising myself to take a shower real soon now.

Jen opened the door, looking radiantly soft and giving me a come hither look to kill or die for. “Maaaster,” she sang, “my little whore pussy is getting lonely.”

I almost let myself get hard again, but there was work to do. “Slave, put on your clothes, we’re going shopping.”

“Yes Master, anything for you.” She dressed quietly, humming to herself. When she finished, she was still wearing the collar. I reached to take it off, and her eyes went wide. She did nothing, but as soon as I removed it she started to shake. “Please,” she said quietly, “please, please put it back on, please I need it, please...” She reached up, her hands trembling. If I hadn’t known better, I would have thought she was a junky jonesing for a fix. I let her have the collar, and she instantly snapped it back into place. She sighed, visibly relaxed, and then looked up at me again with bright, friendly eyes as if nothing had happened. “Where are we going?” she asked.

Half an hour later, we were standing in a women’s accessory store, being patently ignored by everyone as we poked around. Finally, I found what I was looking for: a choker. The long black strip of cloth with a brooch in the middle looked quite like a collar, and seemed to be coming back into fashion. Holding onto Jen’s leash, I grabbed a handful of them and walked to the front counter. I tried without much success to get the attention of the salesperson before I realized that holding Jen’s leash made me virtually invisible.I glanced around, and noticed that there were no surveillance cameras, so I took the chokers and left the store, Jen happily in tow.

Back in my room, I set up a field around the chokers to provide deep satisfaction from degrading sexual behavior, similar to the collar, but there was no invisbility or freeze mechanisms. “Slave,” I said to Jen, “this is your new collar. You are to wear it all times, as a sign of your servitude to me as one of my sluts.” I removed the dog collar and handed the chokerto her trembling hands. She quickly attached it in the back, and let out a deep sigh of satisfaction.

“Now, leave me slave. Meet me here next Friday, and we’ll have another session.” Jen smiled at me with half-lidded eyes.

“Yes, Master, thank you.” She rose, gave me a soft kiss, and then left my room, humming to herself.

Next Friday was going to be VERY interesting.