The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slave Pit

Chapter 7: Guests

I was frustrated. Not sexually, mind you, but at how difficult it was proving to master my mind powers. Manipulating people and single-purpose fields had been easy, like the most natural thing in the world. Making a field to make another field, however, was proving substantially harder. My current experiement was a loop of wire with a mental field around it, which, when an object passed through the wire, would project another field onto the object, rendering it slightly smelly. It was tough even to come up with a simple thing like that, but I finally had it right on Friday afternoon. With any luck the next part of my plan would be able to start in a few weeks.

To celebrate my small success, I took a walk around campus, realizing I hadn’t been out of my dorm room all day. Thus, it happened that I was walking through the quad when I saw Sky on the other side of it, looking away from me and tying her shoe. She hadn’t spotted me. As she finished, she was approached by what looked like a freshman. He had slightly out of fashion clothes on, and his glasses didn’t sit quite right on his head. He walked up to Sky, and the wind was just right so that I could hear their conversation.

“Excuse me,” he said, “but do you know what time it is?” I immediately looked at his cuff, and saw what looked like the hint of a watchface peeking out from under it.

Sky whirled around, a furious look on her face. “Look chump,” she said, and thumped him in the chest with her finger, “I don’t have the time for you and I don’t have the time to talk to you. Not now, not ever. Got it?” He nodded dumbly once. “Good,” and she strode off in a huff.

Well, I thought to myself, that was pretty darn rude. On impulse, I walked up to the guy. “That was harsh,” I said.

I had obviously startled him out of his shocked reveree as he jumped nearly out of his skin. “What? Oh... uhhh... yeah... uhhh...”

“What’s your name?” I asked, trying to give him something to focus on.

“Dave,” he answered, “Dave Perowitz.”

“Well, Dave, if I told you that I knew a way to... return her favor to her, would you be interested?”

“Well, I... uhhh... I dunno... uhhh...”

“Look, I’ve had that happen to me too many times to try and jerk you around about it. I sympathize, I’ve been there.”

“Really?” he said, and the look in his eyes was both sincere and laughable.

“Yeah, we all have, but I can give you a chance, like I said, to return the favor. All you have to do is ‘Yes,’ and trust me.”

“Well, as long as it doesn’t hurt anybody...”

“Believe me, Dave,” I told him, confidence filling my voice, “no one’s going to do anything they won’t love. Meet me at my room, Blunsdell Dorm, tonight at around 9:00, and I’ll tell you more then, OK?”

“Uh... OK.” He shook my hand, and walked off looking a little more confident than before.

Sky was in for a surprise tonight.

At around 9:15 I heard a timid knock at my door. Figuring he was late squaring up his courage, I opened it at a polite pace with a polite smile.

“Hi Dave,” I said, “come on in.”

“Thanks,” he replied, stepping inside. “Nice room,” he commented.

“Thanks. Now, this is the deal. Basically, you take this—” I presented a small polished stone in my outstretched hand “—to the Pit tonight, now, and you wait there. Around 9:50 or so, you will notice that the place will start emptying out very rapidly. When that happens, hide over by the Space Invaders box, where you can look out onto the pool tables without being seen. Wait there, and I’ll arrive shortly. I’ll be with other people, and some things may happen that you don’t expect. Whatever happens, don’t leave. I’ll call you out when the time is right, and then...”

“And then?” Derek asked, his interest piqued.

“Just do what comes naturally,” I said, smiling my evil grin.

9:45 rolled around, and I started to set up my standard fields around the Pit, making sure there were holes for the girls to get through as they arrived. True as clockwork, a couple of minutes later, everybody began to pour out, and very soon the place was empty. I trundled down the stairs, taking a quick peek at the grill to make sure everything was turned off. It wouldn’t do me any good to start a fire in my own playground.

As I strolled back into the pool table area, I caught Dave’s shadow by the Space Invader’s machine. The stone I had given him prevented my “leave-and-ignore” fields from affecting him. Just to be on the safe side, I set up a small field in him to make sure his attention was too rapt to even consider leaving. I give him a small thumbs up sign, and then Kirstin and Jen arrived.

Both were wearing halter tops and mini-skirts, with garters and something that looked like teddies. “Good evening, slaves,” I said.

“Good evening, Master,” they replied, giving me a small curtsy.

“Take off your tops and skirts, bitches,” I instructed. I thought I heard Dave give a small gasp. Kirstin and Jen both smiled slightly as they removed their skimpy tops and bottoms. Underneath, Kirstin was wearing a red teddy and stockings, without any panties. Jen was wearing a matching green outfit, again without panties. Jen reached over and rubbed her hand over Kirstin’s bald pussy lips, and I thought I caught another peep from Dave. “Do you like Slave Kirstin’s nice shaved cunt lips, Master?” Jen cooed as she storked the other girl.

“You have done well, but I have yet to see Slave Jen’s pussy. Where is she?”

“She is bringing a new slave,” Kirstin answered.

“Aha, that is welcome news. Well, while we are waiting, why don’t you undress your Master?”

The girls laughed and compiled. They eagerly assisted me as I removed my clothes, and then I lay down on the floor. Mentally reminding myself to bring a mat next time, I said, “Slave Jen, suck your Master’s cock. Slave Kirstin, come here and let me give your pussy a more... through examination.”

Jen immediately dove onto my dick, sucking at eagerly and quickly bringing me erect. Meanwhile, Kirstin lowered herself over my face, and I began to lick at her pussy. “Ohhhhh... Master, your tongue feels so good against my hairless twat lips... mmmmmm, lick your slave’s twat, lick her little whore twat, she needs it, her little slut cunt needs your hot tongue, oh fuck yes! Fuck your little whore cunt with your tongue, Master, suck my little slut clit, make your dirty slave come, make her come!”

Kirstin’s cunt was especially sweet and smooth; she must have just shaved it today before coming over. “You like it when I suck your cunt, you little bi-slut bitch?”

“Tell that little bitch what she is, Master,” Jen encouraged as she swirled her tongue around the head of my shaft.

“Keep sucking his cock, whore,” Kirstin replied. “You little bitch whore, you like sucking his dick, don’t you, little cock-sucking slave slut! Mmmmm, lick my clit, Master, lick my dirty little whore bitch clit, making your slave come, Master, making her COME! YES! OH GOD YES!” Kirstin’s thighs shuddered as her orgasm rolled through her, and her slit flooded with her juices. I lapped eagerly, tasting her sweetness, before Jen began to tease an orgasm from my now sensitive cock. “Why don’t you go give Slave Jennifer a hand, bitch?” I told Kirstin. She smiled down at me and them moved down my body. Her lips joined Jen’s as they moved up and down my dick. Their tongues massaged both sides of my cock as they licked it up and down the shaft. Soon, they had me thrusting my hips skyward in anticipation of my impending orgasm. “Lick me harder you slut whores!” I commanded.

I felt one of them grab my cock and bob up and down on the top of it while the other licked at my balls. The effect was devastating. “Yes, lick it lick it making your Master come, catch it catch it OH YEAH!” White hot jizz boiled out of my dick, slamming into the back of Jen’s throat. She slurrped hungrily at it, making sure she got every drop. As I came down, I noticed Kirstin licking at the base of Jen’s lips, trying to catch any escaping sperm. Her efforts weren’t producing much, however; Jen was quite proficient. “Share your Master’s come, Slave, don’t be a greedy slut. Jen slip her lips carefully off of my dick, and then proceeded to kiss Kirstin, slowly but with passion and lots of tongue. As I watched the two horny women kiss each other, every once in a while I caught a glimpse of a come-coated tongue.

I glanced back to make sure Dave was still ensconced in his hiding place. As I managed to pick out his form among the shadows, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. As I arose and turned to see who it was, a deep angry voice shouted, “YOU SON OF A BITCH!", and a fist slammed into my face.

The only thought on my way down to deep unconsciousness was, “How the hell did they get in here?”

Jer Andrews was a man possessed. Jennifer had been ignoring his calls ever since their last, strange night together where she had begged him to dominate her during sex. After that, it was like he didn’t even exist as far as she was concerned, and he was hell-bound to find out who had taken his Jen away. So, he had grabbed his two buddies from the line, Jeff Tolkas and Miron Davis, and had followed Jen from her dorm room that Friday night. They had trailed her to a friend of hers’ place, Kirstin Corkey, and then had followed the two of them to the staircase leading to the Pit. There, suddenly, they had almost given up.

“There’s nothing going on in there, Jer,” Miron had said. “I mean, there’s just nothing to see here, can’t you tell?”

“Uh... yeah, I...” Jer had responded, hesistantly. Something deep inside him susepcted he was being tricked somehow. His smarter, older brother, that liitle pipsqueak sonofabitch, had always been tricking him one way or another since he was five, and he had that same feeling again. “Wait a minute!” he snapped. “We saw them go down there, didn’t we?”

“Yeah, uh, yeah we did,” Jeff replied.

“And they haven’t come out yet, have they?”

“No, no.”

“Then they’re still in there. Come on, let’s go,” and before he could think about it, he had run down the stairs. Taking the first few steps had been like walking in a hurricane; all he had thought about was how there was nothing going on down there and that they should look elsewhere. Gravity had propelled him onwards, though, and at the bottom, his head suddenly had cleared and he had thought he heard something from inside. Jer had noticed his two buddies were still at the top of the stairs. “Come on, dumbfucks, let’s get in there!” he shouted. “Just start walking and don’t think about it, come on!”

The other two had hesitantly, step by step, proceeded down the flight of stairs. Finally, all three were at the bottom, and had walked inside.

The first thing Jer noticed was that Jen looked really hot, in some new lingere and stockings, and her pussy was shaved. The second thing he noticed was that she had just finished sucking on some other guy’s prick.

He had punched the guy out without thinking, yelling inarticulately and pummling him until someone had pulled him off.

“Stop it, stop it, don’t hurt my Master!” Kirstin screamed, tugging at the football player’s arm. Jer let himself be pulled away. He looked at the naked guy beneath him, and then spat on him. “Don’t you ever look at Jennifer again, you hear me you goddamn sonofabitch! EVER!” He kicked him again for good measure.

“What do we have here?” called a voice from the doorway. Everyone in the room looked to the doorway. There, in a pair of extrememly tight jeans, stood Sky, and standing next to her in an extra- short mini-skirt and high-heels, was Kim.

“Who the fuck are you?” Jer demanded.

“Let’s just say I am the Mistress of this place,” Sky replied enigmatically. “I run this little soiree every Friday night, and it seems that you have crashed the party.”

“Well, your party’s over, bitch,” Jer spat back. “I dunno what kinda weird lesbo crap you’re into here, but I’m taking Jennifer and I’m leaving, just as soon as I finish tearing this sonofabitch back here a new asshole and shoving his head inside it and pissing all over him, you here me!”

“Oh come now, Jerimiah,” Sky replied. “Don’t leave when the party’s just starting. Some of my girls, like Jen and Kirstin over there, like to have some men around sometime, and that’s why we keep Mr. Unconscious over there around. But now that you’re here, I think that all of us could have some fun, don’t you?”

“No way, sister, I—”

“Hey Jer,” Miron interjected, “why don’t we, ah, hear the lady out?”

“Your friend there has a good idea, Jer,” Sky said, coating her voice as much as possible with sultry sweetness. Leading Kim by the hand, she sauntered over to where the other girls stood, trembling. As she lay her hand on each, she sent relaxation suggestions through her fingers, and their nervous shaking subsided. “I mean, Jer, why just saddle yourself with one woman, when you might just have a chance at both Jen, and Kirstin, and Kim here?” At that, Kim looked up in surprise and shock at Sky, but the older girl took no notice.

“Yeah Jer,” Jeff peeped up, “why do a dumb thing like that?”

“Don’t throw away an opportunity to be Master for a night, Jer, you may never get it again.”

“Master for a night, huh?” Jer said, contemplating. “Jennifer, com’ere.” Jennifer walked forward. Jer reached down and touched her pussy. It was sopping wet. “Last time we fucked,” he said, “you wanted me to... what was it you said, dominate you? You want me to do that now?”

“Yes, please, Master,” Jen replied, her voice quavering with desire.

“Hey hey hey,” Miron said, “she really wants it. You, in the red, come here.” Kirstin walked over to the sandy-haired linesman. “You wanna be my slave tonight?”

“Yes, of course Master,” Kirstin answered.

Not to be outdone, Jeff motioned at Kim. Kim, however, looked as white as a sheet. Sky placed her special hand on the freshman’s neck, send calming waves along with some sexual excitement. She leaned over and whispered in the younger girl’s ear. “Slave, he’ll degrade you just like I did, and it’ll feel sooo goooood to have his big cock in you, won’t it?”

Kim calmed visibly and nodded. She swallowed and walked over to the thick-necked football player. “So, are you gonna be my slave?”

“Y-y-y-es, M-m-m-master,” Kim replied, nervously.

“Hey hey hey,” Miron said, “everybody’s got a bitch. Hey, slut, get down on your knees and suck on my dick a while, OK?”

“Of course, Master.” Kirstin dropped to her knees and fished out Miron’s cock from inside his pants. She began to eagerly tease it into hardness.

“Blow me, you whore,” Jer ordered. Jen complied meekly, sucking tenderly on Jer’s squat, fat prick.

“Uh, how about a blowjob?” Jeff asked.

“Okay, I guess,” Kim replied. She shyly pulled at the tall man’s zipper, and timidly removed his cock, which was already half hard. She carefully kissed up and down the length of it.

“Yee haw!” Miron shouted. “We got ourselves a regular orgy going on here! That’s it, suck my dick, bitch, you know the way I like it, you’re a pretty good little slut!” As Miron shouted, Jer sternly began thrusting his dick in and out of Jen’s mouth, while Jeff simply stood dumbfounded as Kim continued her quiet pecking.

As unobtrousively as she could, Sky began backing out of the pool area and towards the bar, where she hoped to find some water to revive her Master. As she backed up, she suddenly felt a hand against her back and something else pressing against her. Reaching around, she found it was a cup of water, already filled. She didn’t have time to look behind herself and thank whatever fortune had sent her this boon.

“Turn around and shove the slut ass high in the air, bitch, I wanna fuck that cute little pussy of yours. Yeehaw, what a night!” Miron called out. Kirstin smiled and laughed as she turned around. Miron jumped on top of the prostrate girl and began to hump away.

Jer grabbed Jennifer’s hair and pulled her up slowly. “Get down on all fours like the dog bitch you are. I’m gonna punish you for running out on me.” Jennifer compiled, fear in her eyes. Jer penetrated her easily and began fucking like a man possessed.

Jeff softly put a hand on Kim’s head and pointed to the ground. Kim nodded, lay back, and spread her legs. Jeff slowly positioned himself on top of her, and was about to guide his throbbing member into Kim’s pussy, when suddenly someone grabbed his hair and yanked his head up hard.

“Coitus interruptus, I’m afraid,” he said, then he kneed Jeff in the face.

It was hard to imagine I could hurt an worse than I could when I came to. Sky was splashing water as quietly as she could on my face, and when I tried to sputter she closed her hand over my mouth and shook her head violenetly. I swallowed the water as best I could then followed her finger as she pointed towards the pool tables. There, I saw Jermiah Andrews screwing Jen like it was his last act on earth. When I got through with him, it just might be.

I got to my feet as best I could, and found that the football brutes were too wrapped up in there little orgy to notice me. The third one, Jeff, hadn’t quite started with a girl I didn’t recognize, but I decided that if it turned out to be his girlfriend, I could patch things up later.

I kicked Jeff off the one girl, and that finally got the attention of Jer. He looked up from Jen’s back, and fixed his eyes on me. “Well, look who’s up.” He slid out of Jen slowly, and I noticed his blond companion had done the same. Jeff was still dazed, as a quick glance to my left revealed, so I decided to concentrate on these two for now.

They took a step towards me. “You will feel intense pain, now,” I said, and I slammed into their minds with everything I had.

The effect was as stupendious as it was satifying, in a primal way. The two literally bounced off the floor in their thrashings, screaming out in agony. After about thirty seconds, I relented. “Get up,” I ordered, and included Jeff this time. They complied slowly. “Now freeze where you are until I say you may move again.” They all stopped like statues. I etched the following commands as deeply as my powers would let me: “You will never be able to speak of this night ever, under any circumstance, nor will you be able to communicate who or what did the acts of this evening to you. Whenever you see a person to whom you are attractied, you will feel an uncontrolable urge to wet your pants. Furthermore, you will be belligerent and mean, especially when you think it might get you into a physical fight, but then you will find yourself unable to harm the other person in any way, nor to defend yourself against them. These orders will last ten years from this day, and at the end of those years, you will find that all you want to do is to go to work, go home, and sleep, in that order. This will last for another ten years, and after those years, you will seek out a monastery and live the rest of your lives penniless. Though you will always desire money, women, and drink, you will find youself unable to have any. Now GO!” As the three ran out of the Pit, I noticed that the front’s of all three of their pants were wet with urine.

I turned back to the girls. They were all watching me in awe. I think I liked that. “Now, my good little sluts, you did very well. You acted precisely as I would have imagined, and I thank you that I came to no more harm. Now, hold out your hands.” They did so, and I projected a small field onto each one. “From now on, if anyone assaults me to the point where I am unconscious, all you need to do is to touch the attacker with your hands and say, ‘Sleep,’ and they will fall into a deep slumber. Do you undertstand?” All of them nodded except for the girl in the mini-skirt, who I presumed was Sky’s catch of the week. “Well, Slave Sky,” I said, “what have you brought me?”

“This is my first catch for you Master, a fresh-slut named Kim. She has already shaved her pussy like a good little slave, and is ready for you.”

“She is quite pretty, Slave Sky. You have made a fine first catch.”

“I... don’t understand,” Kim sputtered, “Mistress, please, I don’t think I like this—”

I placed my hand on her arm. “Slut, look at me,” I ordered. She turned her head towards me. “While we are here, in the Slave Pit, I am the only Master, and Slave Sky is just that, a whore slut like the rest of you. Outside here, she is your Mistress, but inside here, you are mine.”

“He’s right, slave,” Sky agreed. “I am his slave slut in here, just like you are. I catch my Master new sluts like you, and he lets me have them afterwards. While we are in here, you are his slut cunt, to do with as he pleases.”

“And I please to use your cunt tonight,” I continued. “Show it to me, Slave Kim, show me your little slave twat.”

Kim looked confused and yet strangely excited by this odd group of people. She undid the zipper on the side of her mini-skirt, and let it fall to the ground. She wasn’t wearing any panties. Her labia were smooth, and the patch of hair above her slit, a light chesnut color, looked soft and curly.

I knelt down and placed my nose near her sex, inhaling her fine aroma. I then lightly kissed the outside of her pussy, laying light kisses all around her labia. “Your slutty cunt tastes very nice, whore,” I told her.

Kim glanced over at Sky. “Mistress, I—”

I snapped to my feet, and glared at Kim sternly. She reflected my gaze with fear. “I am going to have to teach who is the Master and who are the slaves here, aren’t I bitch?”

“No, I—”

“Slave Sky, bring me a chair.” Sky obeyed quickly. I sat down, then motioned Kim to lay across my lap. She complied humbly. “Now learn your lesson, slut,” I said, and I brought my hand down hard on Kim’s lovely small ass. She cried out, and I smacked her again. Seven more times made an even ten, and by then Kim was sobing apoligies. I lifted her off my knees, and then slowly placed her down on all fours. I walked a few steps away, and then turned back to the tear-stained girl. “Now,” I said, “crawl over here, and covince me that my little slut wants me to fuck her.”

Kim crawled over towards me, saying, “Please, oh please, Master, fuck me, please, Master, I want to be fucked, I need to be fucked, fuck little Kimmy, please, oh please Master, please let me suck on your cock and then fuck me with it, fuck my slutty little cunt, my slutty little shaved cunt, please, tell me I’m a slut whore that needs to be fucked for her own dirty little good.” A step away, she turned around and presented her cunt tome, thrusting and waving her shapely ass towards me. “Please, see how wet my little bitch twat is, I loved it when you kissed it, it made me so wet to have your lips on my little slut pussy, I need it, I need to be fucked, please, OH FUCK GOD YES!” she screamed as I surprised her from behind with my eight inch member.

Her little cunt was tight around my prick, tighter than any of my other slaves. It held my prong like a velvet vice as I plunged it in and out of her. The other girls called out encouragement. “Fuck that slut!” “Fill that bitch’s twat with your cock, yeah!” “Fuck her good, Master, show her what it means to be your whore.”

“Fuck me harder, Master, give it to me good!” Kim screamed out. I was already pounding her pretty hard, but picked up my pace and really rammed it home. Kim responded enthusiastically; “Oh YEAH FUCK! FUCK MY LITTLE CUNT GOOD MASTER FUCK IT GOOD WITH YOUR HARD DICK! Oh FUCK oh FUCK oh FUUUUUCK!” As Kim’s orgasm blasted through her, I grunted loudly and let fly with one of my own. My come exploded out of my dick and filled Kim’s pussy to overflowing. As I pulled out of her, a trail of white sperm came with me. “Lick that up,” I ordered, pointing at Sky and Kim’s cunt. Sky eagerly complied, lapping at Kim’s spermy pussy. Sky’s magic tongue had its usual effect; Kim rushed quickly up to another orgasm, screaming at the apex, “OH LICK MY CUNT YOU SLUTTY BITCH YESSSSS!” I walked around to the other side of Kim’s quivering form, stroking my ever-hard dick. As Kim opened her eyes, she was greeted by the sight of my purple- headed member staring her in the face.

“Prepare to receive your Master’s come, slave, and accept your position as my slut.”

“Yes Master, come all over my face, treat me like the slut I am, come all over your whore’s face, come on me Master, come... come...”

“Here it comes, you bitch slut whore, you bi-slave slut oh YEAH!” I blasted Kim’s face with my hot jizz. She eagerly licked every drop she could reach with her tongue. I jacked myself rapidly back up to orgasm, and came all over Kim’s pert breasts. She rubbed the jism all over her chest and then eagerly licked at her fingers.

“Thank you Master, thank you,” Kim was saying over and over again. As I managed to come down from my orgasmic high, I reached over and touched her on the head. “You are welcome, my slave. You have pleased me. Slave Sky, on the other hand, has something to answer for. Stand up, slut.”

Sky got to her feet, unsure of my new attitude. “What have I done to displease my Master?” she asked, warily.

“This slut you have brought me is fine and pretty, but she was not ready to do my biding. She questioned my authority. This is your fault for not preparing her as a proper slave.”

“I... apoligize, Master.”

“Hmmm... I don’t know if that’s enough. Dave, come forward,” I called out behind me.

Timidly, Dave walked out of his hiding place. Sky’s eyes widened with surprise. “Master, I—”

“Shut up, slut,” I told her. “I overheard your conversation with David here this morning. It’s about time I taught you some manners as well. For the rest of tonight, you are his slave, and he can do with you as he pleases. Dave, command your slave, and she will obey.”

Dave looked like a deer caught in headlights. I gave him a little mental push to try and break his confusion, and to convince him that the situation before him was very real.

Dave blinked a couple of times, and cleared his throat. “Uh... okay, let’s see. Um... take off your clothes.”

Sky rolled her eyes a little and moved to comply. She began to matter-of-factly remove her blouse, when Dave stopped her with a hand on her arm. “But,” he said, “do it... sexy like. A strip-tease.”

“Make it good, slave,” I intoned.

Sky paused for a moment, then a thin smile crossed her face. She slipped out of her blouse ever so slowly, tantalizing Dave with glimpses of her bra-clad breasts. She wiggled her ass at him as she inched her pants down. I could see Dave’s interest growing as Sky undid her bra and exposed one breast, then the other. She rocked her hips and pulled her lacy panties up tight into her pussy lips before gliding them off her shapely legs. She stood completely naked before a once-again trembling Dave. “And now, Master Dave?”

“Now? Oh, uh, now, why don’t you take out my... my...”

“Your cock, Master? Would you like your little slut to take out your cock and suck on it? Is that what you want?”

Dave nodded his assent. Sky knelt in front of him, unzipped his fly and fished out his limp cock. “Your slave loves to suck on her Master’s cock, it makes her feel good to have your dick in her mouth.” She kissed his cock, shly at first, then with more enthusiasm as it began to rise. Dave closed his eyes; his mouth hung agape with pleasure. Bobbing her head up and down on Dave’s prick, Sky undid Dave’s pants and managed to take them down while still blowing him.

Dave began to rock his hips back and forth, and I could tell he was about to come very soon. I reached over and touched his shoulder, saying, “Maybe it’s time you fucked this little slave, eh?”

Dave smiled and nodded enthusiastically. Sky lay back and began to play with herself. “Yes, Master Dave, my naughty little cunt needs a good fucking, please? Please fuck my pussy, make my twat feel so good, please?”

Dave, still with this incredibly silly smile on his face, knelt down and over Sky. He manuvered his hard penis into position, and then shoved himself in with one broad stroke. “Mmmmm, yessssss, Masssster, fuck your slave, fuck her with your cock!” Dave began to bang away without much finesse, still wearing his wide grin.

“Turn her over, Dave,” I told him. He did so, and resumed his fucking from beneath her. Meanwhile, I motioned at Kirstin to get some lubricant. She brought it over to me. “Lube Slave Sky’s ass, slut,” I told Kirstin. She smiled and proceeded to apply a liberal amount of the lube to her finger. Kirstin’s finger was soon slipping in and out of Sky’s ass easily, as Dave continued his pounding. “Lube my cock,” I ordered. Kirstin did so. I then crouched in back of the fucking couple. Kneeling, I reached over and pulled up Sky’s hair, breaking her passionate kiss with Dave. “Beg,” I said simply.

“Please, Master, fill my ass with your cock. Fuck me in my ass with your hard cock while Master Dave reams my cunt! Double fuck me, please, Master, fill me up with your cocks, make me your ass slave, fuck my ASS!”

I obliged. My lubricated dick slipped easily up Sky’s asshole. I could feel Dave’s prick moving in and out of Sky’s twat. When I finally got my cock all the way in Sky’s ass and began to fuck her gently, Sky screamed. “OooooooooOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! FUCK YEAH FUCK YESSSSS! OH GOD FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK DIRTY WHORE’S SLUT ASS AND CUNT! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME YESSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” He cry split the night as Dave and I nearly split her in two. In her orgasmic throes, she nearly threw me off her backside. I held on, letting her settle down, then began to lay into her again. Her ass tightened its grip as I approached my orgasm. I noticed Dave was fucking her ever rapidly as well. I could feel the orgasm building in my stomach, reaching out with its tendrils towards the base of my penis and my balls. “Here it comes, whore, coming in your ass, gonna fuck your ass and come in your butt, come in your bi-bitch slut ass, come in your ASS! MMMM FUCK YEAH!” My cock exploded, the white jism filling Sky’s rectum as I felt Dave give one final thrust, hold a moment, and then relax.

“Thank you, Masters, thank you, thank you,...” Sky kept repeating this over and over until I finally labored myself off, my cock slipping out of her ass with a pop. Sky then got up, Dave’s limp penis slipping out of her come filled cunt.

“Clean her up, Slave Jen,” I ordered. Jen eagerly complied, lapping at Dave’s come from Sky’s cunt. Sky rocker her hips as Jen sucked at her twat.

Meanwhile, I stood Dave up, and then began to make deep suggestions. “Dave, you will never be able to talk about this experience, or relate to anyone in any way whatsoever, except for the people in this room, and only when they are alone.” I brought him quickly out of his trance. “Dave, why don’t you go home now? You can come back next Friday if you feel like it.”

“Yeah, uh, thanks, I guess...” Dave picked up his clothes as if in a dream, and left looking unsure but statisfied. I shook my head and chuckled slightly. Being a Master wasn’t for everyone.

“Lick my cunt, slut, lick it lick it LICK IT!” Sky cried out as another orgasm hit her.

Back to the salt mines, I thought to myself and smiled.