The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slave to Pink Knickers

Knickers, as everybody’s favourite, optional, female undergarments are correctly named, began to fall out of fashion in the late Teenies. The wide-spread use of smart fibres and xeno- biologicals in their manufacture effectively sounded their death- knell. Now days, of course, only the most extreme of fetishists would even consider owning a pair.

From ‘Things Your Mother Never Told You’ by Brainchild.
* * *

Tuesday Morning

Her scream cut through the foggy air, startling the village’s bio- engineered cockerel into noisy complaint.

It took Katherine a split-second to escape the fog of her precipitous wakening. She pressed her lips tightly together, stifling the sound and trapping the horror inside.

“What the…?” was all her mind could manage.

Neatly trimmed fingernails tore at the unconventional material, leaving ragged tears that healed over almost immediately.

“Oh my!” Katherine’s thoughts trailed off as the exotic fabric decided to stop her from causing any more damage, however temporary.

The ridiculously pink knickers… pressed between her thighs. Liquid silk poured into Katherine’s body, filling her with silky, sweet shivers.

She screamed again, still panicked but far more aroused now. Katherine clenched around the lace g-string, unable to escape the sugary caress sawing between the lips of her pussy.

* * *

Lingerie Interlude One

Lacey was hungry. No, scratch that, she was ravenous. Born to a world of confusion, the gene-meshed organism had been cursed with an insatiable emptiness and, until she was able to slake even a little of her thirst, nothing else would matter.

The heat of its host’s passion was the sweetest nectar. Long strands of silken material latched onto the girl’s clit. It sucked, like some rapacious remora, grinding it’s substance against the swell of her mound and drinking her in.

Microscopic fibres spooled out into the host’s body, searching out the sensitised nerve endings. Pure reflex continued to drive her responses, and for that moment at least, Lacey was as helpless against her own nature as the woman to which she’d been bound.

* * *

Tuesday Afternoon

Luckily, Katherine passed out long before the other villagers thought to call for a Pacification Officer.

This time, as reality reclaimed her, she found the wherewithal not to give voice to the terror.

The knickers had whispered while she slept, made a few suggestions, while as many tongues as she could ever desire lapped, licked and stroked. In her weakened condition, the poor girl really didn’t have a chance of resisting.

The sweetness oozed over her buttocks, sliding deep inside and pumping to a slow, steady rhythm. Even before she had fully roused, it had taken hold of Katherine’s body, prising her lips apart and filling her pussy to the brim.

She was going to cum, again and again. Until she gave them what they wanted.

Her only problem was that she still didn’t know what that was.

* * *

Tuesday Night: The Guy Next Door

Geoff had just drifted off to sleep, or at least that’s how it seemed. He had a vague recollection of his head hitting the pillow and, the next instant, he was wide awake again.

It was still dark. The only light in his bedroom came from the face of Geoff’s iClock. If bloody ‘cockadoodledoo’ was up early again he was going to throttle that damn chicken!

But it wasn’t the village rooster that had woken him. Instead it was a woman, her voice raised high in a series of screams. Geoff lay there, listening to the shrieks and trying to decide if the woman was being murdered or just having a really good time.

Groaning sleepily, he dragged himself out of bed and threw on his threadbare dressing gown. There were slippers somewhere in the darkness, but he didn’t have nearly enough energy to try to find them.

Half stumbling, he made his ponderous way through the unlit house, navigating almost completely by feel. Somewhere behind his eyeballs, Geoff could feel a headache forming. It seemed sensible not to risk the lights, not while the scream continued to bore into his brain.

It was inevitable that the sound would stop just as he reached the front door. But Geoff couldn’t leave it at that.

The moon was hidden behind dark clouds of photo-chemical, but the chill hadn’t quite seeped into the ground. Geoff tiptoed across the artificial-grass, and tapped his knuckles against his neighbour’s door. He was almost certain that this was where the screams had originated from, but there was no reaction, even when he hammered the door more firmly.

That left him with two choices. He could either head back to his still warm bed and try to get some sleep, (an unlikely prospect at best), or he could find another way inside. The outcome was never in doubt. Geoff had to know what was going on.

* * *

Lingerie Interlude Two

Someone was coming.

Lacey could taste the scent, even over the thickening perfume of her host’s lust. She recognised the rich, meaty taste of testosterone. Male musk and more than a hint of adrenaline drifted into the woman’s bedroom and she could feel herself beginning to drool.

The hunger redoubled. The emptiness gnawed at her, making her silken folds tremble and tighten.

Another scent joined the medley, Lacey’s perfume adding a little chemical coercion of its own.

* * *

Tuesday Night (Redux): The Guy Next Door

It was a tight squeeze, but Geoff managed to squeeze his heavy frame through an open window.

There was something about the house that set his teeth on edge, something warm and fuzzy that stirred emotions he wasn’t quite ready for.

He was already breathing heavily, and the atmosphere had become unnaturally close.

“Hello,” he called out, trying to remember the name of the woman who lived here.

”Hello,” his imagination suggested. “Sorry about breaking into your house wearing only a dressing gown, but you sounded like you might’ve been dying... or maybe having your brains fucked out and I wondered if you needed any help...”

Geoff shook his head, stroking his chin and scratching at a day’s growth of stubble as he tried to decide how far he should take this.

How was the lady of the house going to react if he just barged in on her? Especially if she happened to be in flagrante at the time.

Then he remembered the noises she’d been making.

”Oh, bollocks to it,” he decided.

He took the stairs two at a time, literally bounding up them in his eagerness to get this over and done with. The warm, dizzy feeling grew stronger as he got closer to the bedroom. And, in the silence of the old house, he could just make out the soft, wet whispers of silk moving over moist skin.

The door swung open easily, revealing a tangle of limbs and bedsheets. Brilliantly blank eyes met his own as the woman surged and arched. He caught a glimpse of pink gusset before she shifted and the moonlight threw bright highlights over her naked form.

Geoff felt himself stir at the sight. His mouth was suddenly very dry, but he had an idea where all the moisture in his body might have gone. The robe felt coarse against his sensitive skin, his own nipples unconsciously mimicking those of the beautiful woman sprawled out before him.

Her mouth opened into a silent scream, fingers knotted in the bed sheets as though she was fighting to hold onto something. Geoff watched, marvelling at the way she moved. The woman’s eyes continued to stare into his, even when the orgasm forced the rest of her body into spasm.

When the shudders finally stilled, she flopped back onto the bed, gasping in delight. Words rose up from inside.

“Fuck,” their voices united into a single thought, “me...”

* * *

Lingerie Interlude Three

Words drifted through the air and Lacey could feel the man. Really feel him. His arousal was sharp and powerful. She wanted it so badly, it hurt.

Lacey took hold of her host’s nervous system, tugging on the puppet strings and making it dance.

Katherine’s legs opened a little more widely, and the panties seemed to stretch with them, thinning as they did so. Pale, pink smoke passed across the woman’s eyes, clouding her reason a little further and allowing her expression to sag into happy docility.

“I need it so bad,” Lacey moaned, forcing Katherine’s mouth into the right words.

The man moved closer, almost mesmerised by the host’s sensuous writhing. Lacey sensed the pulse of his proximity, she could feel how hard and ready he was, how much she longed to draw him in. To really feel him, deep inside.

“Something,” the man muttered. “Something’s not right here.”

No! That’s not what she wanted to hear.

Angrily she jerked on the strings again, wrapping him in her host’s tight embrace. Pink tears dribbled from Katherine’s pussy, instantly evaporating into smoke. The man’s nostrils flared.

His dick twitched helplessly where it had been trapped between them. Lacey ruthlessly pressed Katherine’s flat stomach into it, teasing the long shaft as she painted her host’s belly with his precum. He jumped, and she wrapped the girl’s long legs around him, crushing her small breasts into his skin, wanting him to feel just how hot and ready they both were.

“Please,” Lacey murmured through puppet lips. “Don’t you want me?”

* * *

Tuesday Night (Redux)

Katherine didn’t understand what was happening. Everything was just so... random. Here was her next door neighbour, looking studly in an incredibly brief robe. And her she was, a rampant puddle of rampaging hormones.

And god, but didn’t she want him inside her?

It had to a dream. A wonderful, depraved dream. Stuff like this didn’t happen, not outside of pornos. Did it?

Her hips shifted, moving of their own volition once again.

She grunted, blushing darkly at having made such an unladylike sound. But that didn’t stop her from wrapping herself around him. Him... what was his name? Did she even care?

Christ, what’s happening to me?

Heat burnt between her lips and as the arousal swelled, Katherine knew he was the only thing that could quench it. She moaned more loudly, the embarrassment fading even as her desire grew stronger.

As though pulled by invisible strings, her body moved to take what she needed. Thighs clinging to his trim waist, she felt herself lifting up and then descending so slowly onto the tip of his dick. Her lips seems to kiss his erection, before parting sweetly as though to welcome him inside.

Katherine cried out, a soft mewling whine that she couldn’t believe came from her throat. Her fingers were sharp claws, raking his back and she screamed louder when that made his clench and shudder.

It was just so good. Like nothing she had ever imagined. Every thrust a tiny climax, every stroke making her cling a little more tightly, never wanting to let go. She nuzzled her face into his neck, breathing in the smell of his sweat and heat.

Her pelvis was rocking, and Katherine couldn’t think of anything excepting giving herself to the bump and grind.

An almost invisibly thin strand of silk rubbed viciously against her clit, urging her on, pushing her, goading her, forcing her into a frenzy of sexual abandon.

* * *

Wednesday Morning

Katherine lay exhausted, arms and legs trapped in a sweaty tangle. Sweet silk hummed against her pussy, reminding the young woman that her destiny was no longer her own.

Not that she minded. It had been impossible to resist her underwear’s whispers while orgasming her mind away. And that meant Katherine had woken with a whole new world view.

Sleepy fingers traced the scratch marks that decorated her neighbour’s back. With an impish smile, she leaned in and brushed her tongue down one particularly livid weal. The man groaned sleepily, but didn’t stir.

Pink mist had seeped into her head while she slept.

The smoke coloured her perceptions, painting everything in sweet, sticky tones.

It wasn’t so bad being a puppet. Not really. In fact... now she came to think about it, the idea was kinda hot. Being forced to dance to someone or something else’s tune... being manipulated, controlled... made to cum, made to fuck, over and over.

God, now she was making herself horny!

* * *

Lingerie Interlude Four

Lacey felt sated for the first time in her short existence. She knew it wouldn’t last, but was more than happy to enjoy the moment.

Her silk was threaded through Katherine’s body, tying every piece into powerless little knots.

The transformation of her host was already well-advanced. Katherine’s body would continue to evolve, becoming a perfect sexual machine whose soul purpose was to feed Lacey’s remorseless hunger.

She’d need to start encouraging Katherine to find herself a new bra though. Geoff’s mind had been pretty easy to read and, assuming that he was a representative sample of the male of the species, her host would benefit from being a lot more... stacked.

Lacey snuggled into Katherine’s crotch, rubbing very softly and letting her hum spread through the woman’s sex.

Perhaps she wasn’t quite full just yet...

* * *

Thursday

Katherine smoothed her hands over the pale material, luxuriating in the feel of it. It was as though her hips had been draped with cream and she blushed as that image opened up the most sordid of fantasies.

Damn, but she looked good.

Good enough to eat? Oh yes, and very definitely good enough to fuck!

She needed to find some more lingerie though, in order to complete the set. A bra, maybe... or better still some kind of basque or waspie. Then some nice stockings and suspenders.

Katherine shivered at the thought, tiny microgasms running up and down her spine.

Of course, that meant she was going to be far too much woman for Geoff to handle on his own. Perhaps he had a friend or two he could invite over.

She grinned, a faraway look in her eyes as she listened to the gentle hum.

Yes... poor Geoff was nearly exhausted, it would be good to give him a chance to recover.

Maybe she could find him a nice pair of boxers... give the boy a little more stamina. Now that was something to think about.