The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slaves of DR. Peel: Jocks and Coaches.

By The slaver.

1: The Jocks.

Ooooohhhh, Crabbe’s head was throbbing. What had happened? He remembered getting off football practice where a hot chick came up to him. Certain he was about to get laid, he went out for a drink. He didn’t even change out of his uniform. Crabbe should have had more sense than to go drinking and get laid the day before the big game. But Crabbe wasn’t too bright. But Crabbe hadn’t got laid. He was have some weird dream where he was lying on a futon and for some reason his ass was freezing. Crabbe could then feel his hands being pulled back behind him. He felt his legs being moved. This was some weird dream, Crabbe had the strange feeling as if he couldn’t’ move. He was bound hand and foot.

But it wasn’t a dream. In his half-drugged, half-awake state, Crabbe had mistaken actually being tied up as a hallucination. As the fog started to clear from his mind, Crabbe found he really couldn’t’ move his hands or feet. And for some reason he had been stripped naked, he was now bare assed. “Mmmmuuffuuu?” Crabbe tried to cry out but his Jock-strap had been wedged between his teeth, and tied in place. Nothing understandable could get past that gag.

“Good morning dickhead!” Jordan, the quarter back for the team that Crabbe’s team was going the play, said with an evil grin. Surrounding Jordan were a few members of his team and the hot chick Crabbe had hope to lay. “I hope you had fun with my little sister last night. Because you dickhead are not going to make it to the game I’m afraid.” Jordan looked down at the bound and gagged Crabbe. “Mmmmm!” Crabbe protested through his gag. The thought came to Crabbe’s mind, that he so wanted to kick this guy’s ass, even if he was surrounded by some of his team mates. But bound hand and foot, all Crabbe could do was roll and buck around helplessly on the futon. “Get comfortable dickhead. You aren’t’ getting lose any time soon, if ever. And no one is going to find you. You are however close enough to be able to hear the game, and our cannon. We fire it every time we win a game, or championship. You might be wondering why we took your uniform.” Said Jordan.

Crabbe was wondering that and why he had been kidnapped. His ass and face grew red with anger and embarrassment as his nudity was pointed out. “It’s very simple. Without you, and Neville, your teams star tight end. You’ll lose this game, and the state championship. And we’ll win; Our Master coach will let us celebrate on yours and Neville’s ass. The whole team! And without any clothes it will be nearly impossible for you and your team-mate to escape. ‘’Mmmmnnnoooo!” Crabbe shook his head. So they’ve got Neville as well he thought. Crabbe wanted to do something to get free, but all he could do was roll onto his chest Crabbe felt his ass being grabbed, man handled and pinched, Jordan even run his finger up and down Crabbe’s ass crack for good luck. Then Jordan and his team-mates tightly hog tied Crabbe and left. Crabbe’s kidnappers were taking no chances on him getting away, naked or not.

Crabbe tried anyway to escape, but found that he could not get free. He struggled for a little while longer and then stopped. Something Jordan had said had just struck him as odd, who or what the fuck was Our Master Coach thought Crabbe. The noise outside grew louder and louder as the game began. Once he was sure the game had begun, Crabbe tried to yell for help through his gag, but by half time, Crabbe realised he wasn’t getting loose and no one was going to rescue him. Crabbe lay back on the bed, resigned to his fate. His only hope now was that his team somehow won. But without him, and Neville that would never happen. When the game had final finished it was confirmed that Crabbe’s team had lost the game and the state championship by the multiple times the cannon was fired and the loud cheering, and clapping of the crowd. And so my teams lost the championship, so my ass will have to pay the price thought Crabbe.

Crabbe had expected Jordan and his whole team to arrive back in the room straight after the game, to fuck the shit out of his ass, and Neville’s. But no one arrived, Crabbe heard all the noise and shouting and sing as the winning teams fans left the Football ground, and headed for the nearness bars to get completely piss. Once the mass of people had gone it became quieter outside, and Crabbe could hear a clock somewhere strike the hour. Slowly, the room and outside got darker, and darker, till both were pitch black. Wherever Crabbe was, there was no street lighting outside. Crabbe lay on the bed, waiting, now and then he would struggle and pull on the ropes holding him, but still he could not get free.

Crabbe woke with a start, the room was in total blackness he had no idea how long he had been asleep, or been bound and gagged in this room. Suddenly the clock outside started chiming, Crabbe counted the chimes. Fuck 11 o’clock at night thought Crabbe as the chimes stopped. That meant that he had been drugged, kidnapped and bound & gagged for over 24 hours, and still no sign of Jordan, or his team-mates. By now Crabbe so longed for a drink, some food and to piss that he did not hear the door being unlocked. A bright light flooded into the room from the doorway, Crabbe had been in the dark for so long that the light flooding into the room hurt his eyes he could not see properly he could just make out two dark shapes standing in the doorway.

As his eyes adjusted to the bright light, Crabbe could see the two figures more clearly. One was a tall well-built man that Crabbe felt sure that he knew. The other was Jordan, but he was not wearing his uniform, and he was not naked. Jordan’s body, legs and arms seemed to be encased in some sort of, what looked like shiny black rubber. And he had a strange, faraway look on his face, his eyes looked glazed and empty. Like a sleep-Jordan moved into the room, and over to where Crabbe lay on the bed. Jordan did not say a word he just stood looking down at Crabbe.

The tall well-built figure came into the room, but not over to the bed. Now that he could see better, Crabbe could see that the guy was not Coach Lucius the coach of Jordan’s football team. But Crabbe was sure that he knew the guy. Suddenly in a flash he knew who the guy was; his name is Peel doctor Peel, and he taught at Crabbe’s collage. There was also some roomer that Peel was somehow contacted with the disappearance of a collage jock call Cam some years ago. As Peel stood looking at Crabbe; Crabbe suddenly found that he had the strangest of feelings that he want, needed to be controlled totally by this powerful guy.

When Peel spoke, Crabbe found the needed to by controlled by Peel grow even stronger, he moaned into his gag and shock his head to try and clear it. “Good evening Crabbe, sorry to keep you waiting, but I had to deal with Jordan’s fellow team-mates. Well the ones you met earlier today, I could not let them fuck you. I have plans for you of my own.” Peel stopped talking; Crabbe wondered what Peel was on about. Peel seemed to know what Crabbe was thinking, he started to talk again. “Neville you are here is a long boring story; so let’s just say that you, your tight-end team-mate and a few other football jocks will solve my money troubles for some years to come.” Although Crabbe still had the urge to be controlled by Peel he did not like what he was hearing; he stated again to roll and buck around helplessly on the bed and cry into his gag.

Peel took no notice, he just carried on speaking. “For a long time I had been using large amounts of my research grants to fund he own research into mind-control. But when the recession hit, and my grants were cut, or stopped I had to find other means to fund my work. I used my research into mind-control. I’m sorry to say that now your old life is soon going to end and a new one will begin.” Peel nodded to Jordan, who pulled one of his hands from behind his back.

Jordan reached out and roughly pushed a cloth that was in his hand over Crabbe’s nose and gagged mouth. The cloth had a slight bitter smell, but the over-riding smell the cloth had was that of cum. The smell of cum seemed to be two different types. (It was, one was Peel’s own cum the other was from Jordan.) Crabbe had no choice but to breathe in the fumes from the cloth. “That’s right breath in deeply.” Jordan said, his voice seem dull and lifeless. Crabbe could smell the heavy scent of man on the cloth he felt his head getting lighter, and lighter. The room seemed to sway and spin a little he felt his mind slipping away.

“Just focus on my voice.” Peel said, walking over and standing next to Jordan. “I want you to just focus on my voice and listen. Right now your mind is open to my control, and tonight you’re gonna learn a lot about your new life.” Crabbe’s mind opened, he could hear Peel’s voice. Suddenly time and everything seemed to freeze in Crabbe’s mind. He suddenly snapped awake when he heard Peel snap his fingers.

Crabbe was now untied and the gag had been removed from his mouth, he was standing in the middle of the room, the lights in the room were now on and the door was closed. The inside of one of Crabbe’s legs felt wet, he looked down there was a large puddle of piss in front of him. Jordan and Peel stood a little way farther in front of Crabbe. Peel smiled at Crabbe. “Now let’s see what you have learned.” He said. “What is a slave’s first duty?”

“To obey every order he is given.” Crabbe said without thinking. “Good very good. You will never question your master’s orders slave. You will serve your master as long as it is required. Your master’s orders and your total obedience is all that matters from now on. Understand?”

Crabbe could not understand Neville he wanted to obey Peel without question. All Crabbe could do was say, “Yes Sir.” Peel laughed, he turned towards Jordan. “Strip slave.” He barked at Jordan, both Peel and Crabbe watched Jordan strip out of his rubber suit. 55 seconds from the time Peel barked the order, Jordan was naked, the rubber suit on the floor. Crabbe watched as Peel pulled the Dildo that was up Jordan’s ass out. When Peel slapped Jordan hard on his ass, “Bend over and grab your ankles slave. Let’s show Crabbe what a good slave you are” Jordan did as he was told, bending over and grabbing his ankles.

“Look at Jordan’s ass, look at all those muscles in it and how firm and plump it is. Crabbe, it looks good enough to eat. You want it, go ahead spread his hole and lick it out. His hole so needs some attention.” Peel told Crabbe. Crabbe did not even think about what he had been told to do, he just knelt behind Jordan, pulled his ass cheeks apart and started to lick his hole, Crabbe was soon sucking on Jordan’s hole and eating it like it was his last meal. Jordan moaned as he felt Crabbe’s tongue invading his hole, his cock was getting harder. Jordan jumped when Peel grabbed his hard dick and stroked it. Peel let go of Jordan’s cock.

Peel ordered Crabbe to stop licking Jordan’s ass and he ordered Jordan to turn around so his hard cock was right in Crabbe’s face. “Now sucks that cock in front of you and make slave Jordan cum and swallow all his cum.” Crabbe opened his mouth and started sucking Jordan’s cock, he began to choke on it but after a couple of minutes his gag reflex stopped. Crabbe sucked at a good pace; he could felt Jordan’s cock swelling in his throat. “Oh God, yes.” Jordan Moaned. “Hold his head tight, thrust your dick down his throat, and make him suck your cock.” Jordan grabbed Crabbe’s head and started to violently thrust in and out of his mouth. Jordan made Crabbe wretch, but he didn’t slow down. After 15 minutes Jordan was shooting a huge load down Crabbe’s throat, Jordan hold Crabbe’s head all the way down onto the base of his cock as he shot his load.

“Remove your cock from his mouth, and leave. Go and prepare the other one.” Peel told Jordan, Jordan pulled his dick out of Crabbe’s mouth, he shock his cock a few time drops of cum fell away from it. Jordan let go of his semi-hard cock turned away from both Crabbe and Peel and walked from the room. Peel watch Jordan leave, Peel turned back to Crabbe.

“That’s how your Master will throat fuck you, slave.” Said Peel, patting Crabbe on the head. He ordered Crabbe too stand back up. “Now that you have had your first cock, from now on that’s all you will crave.” Peel picked up a small black case, he opened the case, and pulled out two vials and two needles, he loaded each needle from the vials. He reached forwards, grabs Crabbe’s ball sacks and injects a loaded needle into each sack. Crabbe let out a low moan as the needle went into his sacks.

“On all fours slave, it’s time your hole was filled with cock.” Peel pick up a tube of lube and squirted it on to his cock. Crabbe was now on all fours, Peel moved behind Crabbe. “This is gonna hurt a lot slave, but you will get used to it. It will always hurt when ever your holes fucked, it is now part of you” Peel lined his cock head up with Crabbe’s virgin hole, “You will keep still no matter how much this hurts, you belong to me or your master now slave. You know there is no escaping your new life as a slave.”

Peel started to push the head of his cock into Crabbe, Crabbe’s hole tried to keep Peel’s cock out. But Crabbe’s hole was slowly forced open, the lube on Peel’s cock helped it enter Crabbe’s hole, but it was a tight fit Peel’s cock was wider and longer then Crabbe’s. Once his cock-head was in, Peel grabbed Crabbe by his shoulders and shoved his cock all the way in to the base of his nuts, Crabbe screamed out loud. It felt to Crabbe like he was being ripped apart by a burning rod. Peel waste no time, he started to thrust in and out of Crabbe’s cherry hole.

Crabbe started to scream even louder as Peel picked up his thrusting pace. “Oh God ....” Groaned Peel. Peel swatted Crabbe’s ass and started to long dick him, pulling the head of his cock all the way out and shoving it back in, “You’re learning to like being raped, slave.” Crabbe’s hole was so tight and Peel was so worked up from his conquest of Crabbe he didn’t take more than 10 minutes before he blow his cum deep inside his new slave. Peel pulled his cock out of Crabbe’s hole, it made a loud popping sound as it slid out. Peel moved in front of Crabbe, he took Crabbe by his head and shoved his cock in Crabbe’s mouth, “Clean my dick, bitch.”

Peel’s cock tasted fowl; Crabbe licked it clean and sucked on it till Peel pulled it out of his mouth. Crabbe was still on all fours, Peel produced a Dildo lubed it and shoved it into Crabbe’s hole, “That will keep your hole ready for fucking at any time. It will be in your ass at all times unless you’re taking a shit slave. Now stand up slave” Peel Said. “Yes Master.” Crabbe stood up; his ass felt like it was on fire. “You love being fucked slave. Soon in time you will beg for a fucking.” Peel picked up the black case again and took out two more needles and vials, he filled the needles from the vials, but this time he injected the needles into Crabbe’s nipples. Crabbe cried out. Peel put the vials and needles back in the case, “Now go and lay on the bed slave, and sleep. You have a long and hard five days ahead of you, before your seed collection and sale to your Master.” Crabbe moved over to the bed, as he moved Crabbe felt the Dildo rubbing against his prostate, but strangely his cock was not getting hard. But he could feel a strange buzzing feeling in his balls and nipples. As soon as he lay on the bed, Crabbe was in a deep sleep.

Peel walked into another room to find that Jordan had already got Neville bent double gripping his ankles, his ass up in the air. Peel had had Neville kidnapped the morning of the practice, so by the time of football practice and Crabbe’s kidnapping Peel had already taken control of Neville’s mind and body. Before he turned his attention to Neville Peel had to deal with Jordan. “You made a grave mistake slave allowing some of your team-mates to help in Crabbe’s adduction, and then promising them that they could fuck him. I don’t know whether it was your hatred for Crabbe, or some of your free will is returning, and also telling some of your team-mates and Crabbe about your Master Coach. But I cannot risk it happening again, I’m afraid you will have to go, you will join Crabbe and Neville. But first you will help with this slaves training, understand slave!” Said Peel.

For a moment it looked like Jordan was not going to answer then in that same dull and lifeless voice he had spoken to Crabbe in, Jordan answered. “Yes Master Coach.” Peel nodded. “Take this belt Slave. Beat Neville’s ass the way your father beat you when you were younger. Neville needs to be punished just like you were when you were young.” Peel handed a thick studded leather belt to Jordan and watched him swing it high in the air, Jordan struck Neville’s ass, “Harder slave. Punish him long and hard, I will tell you when to stop.” Jordan swung the belt and beat Neville’s ass, Jordan gave Neville 36 swats before he was ordered to stop by Peel. Jordan obeyed and did as he was told both he and Peel heard Neville’s cries and screams as he was punished.

“Kneel here.” Peel said pointed to the floor between his legs, “Take out my cock slave.” Neville knelt where Peel pointed. Without thinking Neville reached up and pulled open Peel’s pants, and then pulled down the waist band of his shorts. Peel’s cock flopped loose from his shorts it was half hard and dripping pre-cum Neville gulped as he looked at the large cock before him. “This is the cock you will serve totally from now on slave. So start worshiping it with your mouth.” Peel barked at Neville, Neville took the cock in his mouth and began to suck. Peel’s cock expanded quickly, Neville was gagging on it within a minute.

“Breath and relax slave.” Laughed Peel, “Think about nothing else but sucking cock.” Neville relaxed his throat and cleared his mind of everything but the fact he was sucking another man’s cock. In no time Neville had stopped choking and gagging on Peel’s cock. Soon Neville was going all the way down on Peel’s cock; he felt Peel’s cock begin to swell. Peel closed his eyes and enjoyed Neville’s mouth working his cock. Peel shouted loudly, and pumped load after load of his cum into Neville waiting mouth, who gobbled it all down eagerly. The sheer taste of Peel’s cum on his tongue nearly sent Neville over the edge; his cock became hard and leaked pre-cum onto the floor.

“Go soft slave.” Peel ordered Neville, who did not even stop sucking Peel’s still hard cock, as his own dick went soft. Peel had to coax Neville to stop serving his cock. Neville’s now vacant expression told Peel that he was now completely under his power. “Well, slave...I think you’re gay now?” Laughed Peel as he pulled out of Neville, Peel put his semi-hard cock back in his pants and zipped them up. He then walked over to a table, from it he picked up a small black case, the same as the one he had use on Crabbe. Peel walked back to Neville, who was still kneeling on the floor and Jordan who was still holding the belt standing behind Neville. “Stand bitch.” Peel said to Neville, who rose to his feet, the vacant expression still on his face. Peel then proceeded into inject Neville in his ball sacs, and nipples. He then told Neville to go over to a mattress in the corner of the room and sleep, Neville did as he was told.

Peel turned and looked at Jordan Peel filled some more needles to inject Jordan with. “You may be wondering about what I’ve been injecting into you all.” Peel said to Jordan, who was by now so mind-fucked by Peel that he didn’t care about anything, but serving his Master. Peel continued talking. “Well it’s a drug of my own making. The main bases of this drug are two plant extracts from two different plants. There are three types of the drug depending on what else is added to the extracts. The first drug which is inhaled has two different persons cum added.” Peel stopped talking to drew breath. Jordan just stood still, staring straight ahead. “That drug completely opens up the mind to my complete control. And once I have control of that mind it is irreversible.”

Peel held up one of the needles and tapped it making sure there was no air in it. “The second drug has the same effect as the first, but is injected into the base of the skull. L.S.D, Magic Mushrooms and poppers are added to the extracts in that one.” Peel reached forewords and grabbed Jordan’s cock and balls. “But first tell me the names of your team mates who helped you.” Peel said, and Jordan told him the names of the three guys who had helped him. Peel then injects both of Jordan’s ball sacs. Jordan lets out a low groan. “However the final drug is I think the best. What I’ve added to the extracts in that one is Bovine seaman, growth hormone and extra strength Viagra. When that drug is injected into say a guy’s ball sacs, or nipples or both, they will go into production over drive. After the five day cause of injections their ball sacs will produce the same amount of sperm of at least three dozen or so men. Unfortunately, for the guy he will have lost his ability to ejaculate, or cum.”

Peel injected both of Jordan’s nipples. “Their tits will go into overdrive as well, by the end of the cause their tits will have produced so much Tit-milk that their tits will be rock hard; and look more like a woman’s breasts. After I have relieved the guy of his sperm and Tit-milk, he will be given an antidote to the drug; that will return his balls and tits back to normal.” A burning, fuzzing feeling ran through Jordan’s tits and ball sacs. “Now slave go and lay next to Neville and sleep. All three of you have a long, hard five days ahead of you.” Jordan did as he was told.

Peel was as good as his word: over the next five day he beat, fucked and kicked the three football jocks to their limit and beyond. He also enforced his control over the three jocks; and continued to inject their ball sacs and nipples. By the fifth day all three guy’s cocks were fully erect, and swollen to an abnormal size and length, their ball sacs were deep red in colour, and hung down low and were the size of large Grapefruit. Crabbe, Neville and Jordan’s now had large, inflated, rock hard nipples which hung down. Crabbe and the two other guys looked like they each had a pair of large breasts. All three guys were sitting in large, high backed wooden chairs, their arms and legs were strapped to the chairs. Each guy’s head was completely covered in a large metal helmet; wires ran from each of the helmets to a large computer terminal on the far side of the room. The helmets were closed visual programming units; their programming was going straight into Crabbe, Jordan and Neville’s brains. Peel stood in front of the three men; beside him were two large cylindrical machines, a table stood by one of the machines.

Both the machines had five-gallon jugs attached around their sides. One of the large cylindrical machines had tubes attached to it above the jugs; at the other end of the tubes rubber milking caps were attached. Peel carefully placed a milking cap on each of the former football jock’s large, inflated and rock hard nipples. As the cups gripped their nipples Crabbe, Neville and Jordan let out low moans. Then Peel picked up a thick tube from the table by the other large cylindrical machine, he then moved back over to the three former jocks, Peel looked down at their throbbing cocks, and large, swollen Grapefruit size balls. A smirk spread across his face, Peel moved nearer to Crabbe.

Peel lubricates the end of the two-inch thick tubes he was holding. He then clutched hold of Crabbe’s erect swollen manhood with his other hand; Peel then pushes the lubricated tube into the piss-slit of Crabbe’s meaty shaft. Crabbe let out a low moan. Peel inserts the tube inch by inch farther into Crabbe; the sizable tube pushed its way through into Crabbe’s reproductive system. Peel stopped inserting the tube, when he believed that he had reached Crabbe’s seminal ducts. Peel stepped back from Crabbe. Peel affixes the other end of the tube to one of the five-gallon jugs on the other machine. He then repeated the same act on both Jordan and Neville.

Peel walked over to the computer terminal, his figures hovered above the keys. His eyes fixed on the screen above the terminal, watching the figures of the down load of the programming entering Crabbe, Neville and Jordan’s mind. 95% flashed on the screen. Peel hit F1, F2 and Enter all at the same time. The two machines hummed with power, at first the hum was low and quietly, slowly but steadily the hum rose in pitch and volume. The machines sucked on the three men’s hard nipples and deep in their cocks. All three men’s bodies convulsed and shock as the suction from the machines took hold. None of the three men cried out in pain: low moans of pleasure could be heard coming from inside the helmets; the shaking of their bodies slowed down and then stopped.

The programme that was entering Crabbe, Neville and Jordan’s brain was the last but one, this one would make the three former football jocks crave, and want pain, weather while having man on man sex, or without sex . 98% flashed on the screen, Peel could tell that the programming was working; not a cry of pain or protest came from Crabbe, Neville, or Jordan’s lips. As Peel watched the three men started shooting Tit-milk into a jug. First Jordan, next Crabbe and last Neville, steady streams of Tit-milk were soon splatting into three five-gallon jugs. Suddenly without warning Crabbe thrust his hips forewords the best he could, and let out a great gusher of sperm from his cock, in one shot an inch of Crabbe’s cum lay in the bottom of one of the Five-gallon jugs.

Crabbe could feel his sacs pulling as he neared Cumming again, but before Crabbe could shoot a second time Neville let go of a great gusher of his own, his cum splattering across the bottom of a five-gallon jug. Lastly Jordan shot his first load into a Five-gallon jug. Soon the three jocks were almost continually producing Tit-milk and sperm, which flowed into the Five-gallon jugs. The drug was working well, none of the jocks showed signs of stopping the production of Tit-milk, or sperm. The jug containing Crabbe’s cum was nearly half full, the jug containing his Tit-milk was full, the machine had switch to another jug. Peel walked away from the terminal and towards a small alcove, leaving the diabolical machines to do their work on the three former jocks.

To be continued.