The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Slaves of DR. Peel: Jocks and Coaches.

By The slaver.

2. Coaches

Peel walked into a small alcove behind the three guys attached to the machines, and smiled as he stared at his two new captives there. They were both naked and hanging from the ceiling attached by ropes around their wrists spread bars were attached to their feet. The two men were Coach Lucius, and Coach Blaszcykowski, the coach of Walker’s team. Both of the coaches hung limply from the ceiling, saliva trickled from their mouths and down their chins; their eyes had rolled into the top of their heads. The two coaches had been difficult to take control of. Both had put up great resistance for some time against the drug. But after they had been injected with several more doses of the second drug both were now mindless, waiting to be remolded by Peel. Peel hoped that the extra doses of the drug had not damage the men’s minds.

Both coaches were in their early forties, but both had muscled bodies. Lucius’s hair was going grey it was cut in a very short crew cut, Peel guessed that he was about 210 pounds. Blaszcykowski’s head was shaved smooth, Peel made Blaszcykowski out to be about 215 pounds. Peel was sure that now he could mold the two coaches into mind-controlled muscle slaves, who would do his bidding and serve cock well, but who would when with their wife’s and family, or in public would act completely normal. Both coaches were tall and fit. Time to get started thought Peel, first just like he had done to Walker and the other two jocks Peel injected Lucius and Blaszcykowski’s Ball sacs & nipples. Secondly, Peel picked up a Dildo from a table behind the two coaches; he lubricates the Dildo and pushed into Blaszcykowski’s tight hole. Who even in this drugged mind-fucked state tried to stop the Dildo entering his ass; but after 90 seconds Blaszcykowski’s ass-hole opened up and the Dildo slid in. Peel did the same thing to Lucius, whose ass did not resisted at all, the Dildo slid straight in. Peel then placed a visual programming unit on each of the coach’s heads.

The Dildos like the head units were connected to a lap-top on the table behind the hanging men; Peel went over to the tap-top and hit a number of key on its key-board. A low buzzing noise was heard as the Dildos started vibrating in the coach’s arses. Their bodies twitched and shock every now & then as the Dildos screwed their way into the two men. Moans and groans were heard coming from the men. Satisfied that everything was going well with the two coaches programming, Peel left the alcove.

Several days later and the diabolical machines had done their evil work; each of the young former jocks had been drained of all of their cum & Tit-milk. Each abject jock had filled jug after jug with his drug generated sperm & Tit-milk, they had each filled seven five-gallon jugs in all. Now Crabbe, Jordan and Neville stood in front of Peel. All were now completely broken men; who had been programmed to serve their Master completely, without question. In fact neither of the three were little more than Cretans. Peel had given each guy a dose of the antidote to the reproduction drug, each men’s cock and nipples were now back to their normal, but very sore size.

Crabbe, Jordan and Neville were now wearing tight rubber suit; although it could not be seen each of them had a cock cage on their dicks, and a lubed butt-plug filling their holes. The three of them were waiting for their Masters to pick them up. Crabbe and Jordan had been bought by the same Master; who had paid $750,000 for the two of them. And $67,000 of a jug of each of Crabbe and Jordan’s sperm. Neville’s Master was outside the country, he had paid £307,000 for him and £34,000 for a jug of his sperm. Peel left the three men standing, waiting to be picked up.

Peel walked back into the alcove, over the last several days he had checked on the two coaches; everything had gone to plan. The visual programming units on the coach’s heads, and the dildos in their arses had been removed. Peel walked around the two coaches, who were still hanging from the ceiling by ropes around their wrists and spread bars attached to their feet, Peel removed the spread bars and lowered the man down from the ceiling. The two coaches stood silently, waiting for Peel to speak

“I have needed of slaves to serve me, and to help in my great work. You both will serve me and help in my great work that is your only concern. Both of you will remain at you’re collages coaching the football teams. From now on you are slaves’ first and coaches, family men and fathers’ second.” Peel ordered. Both Lucius and Blaszcykowski said at the same time, “Yes Sir.”

Peel smiled, “You both have done well, and you’re both completely retrained for your new places in the world!” Peel rubbed his hands over the coach’s firm bodies. “Even low you’re both retrained I am gonna open you two up to new things, and feeling. Neither of you are going to waste your bodies on that nonsense of marriage ever again!” Peel looked at the two men who were staring into space. “Yes sir.” Replied both men together. “Well you both are gonna lose your Virginity now and you will enjoy it.” Peel stopped rubbing the men’s bodies. “Yes Sir.” Both men said again.

Peel ordered Lucius onto all fours in front of Blaszcykowski and to hold his ass cheeks wide open, “Now clean out his hole; slave.” Peel barked at Blaszcykowski, who knelt behind Lucius and started licking, sucking and fingering Lucius ass. Blaszcykowski and Lucius both grunted and moaned the entire time; both their cocks were still fully hard, erect and leaked pre-cum. “Oh fuck, that feels so good suck my ass.” Lucius moaned.

“That’s right Slave, enjoy yourself. The best is yet to come. But for now enjoy your hole being eaten out by Blaszcykowski.” Said Peel. “Yes Sir.” Lucius managed to groan, as Blaszcykowski’s tongue went even deeper in his hole. Blaszcykowski continued to eat out Lucius’s ass for over 15 minutes before Peel stopped him, and made Blaszcykowski stand up. Peel then knelt behind Lucius; and drove his cock straight into Lucius’s ass, with just the spit from Blaszcykowski’s tongue for lube. Peel started thrusting in and out of Lucius slowly, and then suddenly Peel started to fuck the shit out of Lucius. Lucius bucked, squealed and moaned as his virgin cherry hole was popped.

“Once you blow your load, and I blow mine in your fagot ass, you will belong to me forever. When I say so you will cum” Peel told Lucius, who carried on fucking the shit out of Lucius for more than 20 min before he gave Lucius the order to cum. Both Peel and Lucius shot their loads at the same time, Lucius down onto the floor beneath him, and Peel straight up into Lucius’s ass. As Peel shot hard into Lucius; it made him squeal and moan even loudly. Peel pulled out of Lucius, and walks behind Blaszcykowski, rubbing lube on one of his fists. Without warning, Peel shoves his fist up into coach Blaszcykowski’s muscular ass, Blaszcykowski moans loudly as he tries to stop the violation of his ass. Blaszcykowski’s ass tightens trying to push the invaded out, but all efforts to push out Peel’s fist are futile.

Peel pushes on, deeper into Blaszcykowski “Take it bitch, I know you can take. Relax, breathe deeply and open up that tight virgin hole for me.” Ordered Peel. Blaszcykowski started to hyperventilate as Peel moved in deeper, then suddenly Blaszcykowski felt like he wanted to shit, without thinking he pushed down like he was going to shit. Blaszcykowski’s ass opened up, and Peel’s fist slid in deeper. Peel’s huge, knuckled fist rolled around and around and then invaded even deeper into Blaszcykowski’s ravaged ass. Blaszcykowski’s huge erect cock spewed droplets of pre-cum in all directions. Even with his retraining Blaszcykowski was on the verge of passing out as Peel’s fist worked in and out his hole. Blaszcykowski feels familiar powerful surge rum through his loins, and then his whole body.

“Oh God no! This is so good…!” Moans Blaszcykowski his whole body shock. Peel Laughs, “That’s it boy you’re nearly there!” Blaszcykowski’s body arches in an uncontrollable convulsion, forcing all of Blaszcykowski’s weight onto Peel’s invading fist. A violent flow of Blaszcykowski’s cum geysers out of his huge, erect cock and painted the floor in front of him. Another surge of sexual pleaser flexed Blaszcykowski’s cock straight up, a spray of cum shot upward and landed on the floor. Blaszcykowski collapsed onto the floor on all fours, as Peel’s hand pulls free from his ravaged ass.

Peel moved in front of Blaszcykowski and smiled at him, “Suck my cock, Slave.” Blaszcykowski lifted up his head and swallowed the whole of Peel’s cock; Blaszcykowski did not gag as he sucked Peel off. It didn’t take long before Blaszcykowski felt Peel’s warm cum going down his throat. Peel looked down at Blaszcykowski who was still on all fours “You are quite the cocksucker now, aren’t you.” Blaszcykowski did not answer; his mouth was still full of Peel’s cock. Peel pulled his cock out of Blaszcykowski’s mouth. “Well boys you’re just about ready. Just a good night’s milking and you’re both be completely mine.” Laughed Peel patting both men on their butts as he walked out of the small alcove.

An hour later both the two coaches where bound to two of the wooden chairs that the football jocks had been bound to, earlier. Both men’s cocks had lubricated tubes inserted into their piss-slits and the diabolical machine was milking their cocks; two of the large five-gallon jugs were already ¼ full, the coaches moaned into the ball-gags tightly in place in their mouths. Peel walked into the room, and smiled at the two moaning coaches as he watched more cum flow from the men’s cocks and into the glass jugs. Peel smiled and looked at his watch: “Only eight more hours to go guys, and you’re be completely drain and mine.” Peel turned off the light and left the two moaning coaches in darkness.

Nine hours later Peel returned to the room; the two coaches lay limply in the wooden chairs, the diabolical machine was still working on their cocks. Which, were now producing nothing but air, muffled moans could just be heard through the ball-gags in the coaches mouths. Peel turned off the machine; and removed the tubes from the coach’s sore members. “Ok, you two time to get started. Get up and dressed and back to your teams. I need more jocks to turn into mindless cum makers!” Peel said as he untied Blaszcykowski and Lucius and removed the tube from their piss-slits. Each of the two men stood up from the wooden chairs as they were untied. The base of a butt-plug could be seen in each coach’s whole. After the gags were removed from their mouths Lucius and Blaszcykowski walked a little unsteadily over to a pile of clothes: after finding the right ones, they dressed and without another word left the room.

Sometime later Dr Peel sat at his desk in his lab reading reports from Lucius and Blaszcykowski on all the jocks in their football teams: a great number of the jocks from both teams would soon become Slaves of Dr Peel. The processing of the chosen players would begin in the next week or so, but Peel needed even more jocks to fore fill his plans. Time too bring another coach into the fold Peel thought; yell more jocks to help my course. Two coach’s came to mind; Coach Piszczek the Base-ball coach and Hunter the swimming coach. After some hard thought Peel chose Piszcek, Hunter could wait till another day. Coach Piszcek had been a Base-ball Pro for one season; before a car crash put a stop to his career. He had taken the coaching job five years ago and while the collage team was still not top of the league it was not either the bottom of the league.

Piszcek was in his late thirty’s but well built, over 6′ foot tall with grey eyes; he had started losing his hair when he was 19 so since then he had kept his head shave completely bald. Piszcek had once had a wife but she had run off with a female M.P from the local Air-force base some years ago, leaving Piszcek with their young twin sons to bring up on his own. The sons were now 19 and marked out by Peel for processing after their father and before the end of the collage year. Peel picked up his phone and made a call: Blaszcykowski’s voice answered, Peel gave Blaszcykowski his trigger word and then told him what he wanted him to do later that evening. Blaszcykowski did not say a word as Peel gave him his orders.

Coach Piszcek did not understand why one of those Sci-Fi guys as he called them; one Doctor Peel wanted to see him. As Piszcek walked over to the sciences block of the collage he thought he saw Coach Blaszcykowski enter the block through a side door, but he was not sure. Dr Peel sat working in a small cramped office next to his lab he looked up as Piszcek entered the office without knocking. “You wanted to see me!” He snapped at Peel. “Well what is it I’ve not got all day.” Peel stopped writing and looked hard at the coach standing in front of him. “What’s it all about is that I have need of you in my great plan. Piszcek stood standing staring opened mouthed at peel as he said this. Piszcek’s wits came back to him; “What the Fuck are you the fucking on about, your great plan what the fuck is that.” Shouted Piszcek.

Peel did not answer Piszcek suddenly a wet foul smelling cloth was clamped over Piszcek’s mouth and nose. Behind Piszcek Blaszcykowski held him in a tight grip with one arm while holding the cloth over Piszcek’s mouth with the other hand. Slowly, the drugs on the cloth took hold and Piszcek fell into a deep dark pit have blackness, his brain felt like it was on fire. Blaszcykowski let go of Piszcek who fell to the ground; out cold to the world. Both men stood looking down at Piszcek on the ground. “Is the new processing room ready slave?” Peel asked Blaszcykowski. “Yes master!” Blaszcykowski replied. Peel nodded his head still looking down at Piszcek on the ground. “Take him to the processing room and prepare him. I will be along shortly.” Blaszcykowski just nodded picked up Piszcek throw him over his shoulder and left the room.

Coach Piszcek came out of unconsciousness rather abruptly; the strong smell of ammonia filled his nostrils. “Remain conscious boy, if you pass out, I will be forced to bring you back to being awake painfully for your lessons”. Dr Peel’s voice boomed in headphones tightly fitted to Piszcek’s head. Piszcek found that he could not move, speak or see. He did not know it; but Piszcek was far send into some sort of solid ‘cast rig’. Tubes had been forced into his cock, up his arse and nose; and into his mouth and down his throat. Piszcek could feel that nipple rings had been put in each of his nipples: the nipple rings could be seen through two holes in the ‘cast’

Although Piszcek could not see it not far in front of him was a large glass tank; it was almost like a huge aquarium. It was filled with a glowing green gel. There were machines and consoles all over the sides and rim of the tank, leads from the machines and consoles ran to what looked like a computer console attached to one side of the tank. The ends of the tubes in Piszcek went through a block of some type in the ceiling; all the tubes were colour coded. “Let’s begin” Peel’s voice calmly said. The chains that held Piszcek’s “cast rig” were attached to a movable track. The track began traveling towards the tank.

A naked but gagged Blaszcykowski stepped forward, and he began hooking up each of the colour coded tubes to the systems on the side of the tank. As Blaszcykowski hooked up the mouth tube, Piszcek felt air being pumped into his lungs, the nose tubes were hooked up, Piszcek felt water and what he assumed was food flowing into his belly. Groups of electrodes built into the ‘cast’ were hooked up and tested, Blaszcykowski then hooked up the catheter tube and enema syringe and to Piszcek’s horror; each of them began to fill him as well. Wires attached to two “rotors” were attached to Piszcek’s nipple-rings, the ‘rotors’ after being hooked up began turning pulling lightly on Piszcek’s nipple rings, pneumatics in a rubber sheaf on Piszcek’s cock were turned on, stroking his cock. More tubes and hoses were merged with Piszcek’s body ‘cast’, soon Piszcek could not escape from the tubes mechanical relentlessness, and as time went by nor could Piszcek live without them.

Any slack from the nipple wires was removed, what was a light tug to begin with, became much more painful and persistent, the relentless rotors continued tormenting Piszcek’s nipples in what quickly became agonizing pain. Sensory overload flooded Piszcek’s mind; his bladder filled with liquid, his arse filled with liquid, the relentless stoking of his cock, the torment of his nipples, the flow of food and water. Electrical stimulation cycles began, going from light to intensely painful in different muscle groups or his cock, without any pattern, or detectable rhythm. Dancing lights flashed across the lenses of the tight goggles over Piszcek’s eyes; the lights danced in time with any one of the particular violations of his body.

“My slaves needed someone to help them complete my ultimate plans; they have been working for me without you knowing it. I will allow one to explain” Peel’s voice said. Piszcek heard the slurp “pop” of what he could only assume was a rubber gag being removed from someone’s mouth. “Damn Piszcek, looks like you’re in quite a situation…” The devastation and defeat of Piszcek was complete, he recognized Blaszcykowski’s voice Piszcek felt in his despair a complete sense of betrayal. I think I was put in here a month ago, but from my vantage it could have been a week, a month or a year. “… I no longer cared. I only sense, feel pain or pleasure, or whatever else Master Peel decides is mine to temporarily own…” Blaszcykowski’s voice flatly finished. How long will I remain in this hell? Even that no longer mattered now. Piszcek felt himself slip into a mindless timeless oblivion that only Dr Peel could end, if it was ever to end at all.

Piszcek was raised into the air and then lowered into the tank, but even before he was completely submerged in the tank, the electrical stimulation cycles on Piszcek’s cock produced the first of many ejaculations; Piszcek felt no pleasure as he shot his load to be sucked away by the tube. As the orgasm hit the electrical stimulation of Piszcek’s body grow in intensity, inside the tight ‘cast’ Piszcek’s body shook. Piszcek’s body was still shaking as it was fully submerged in the tank, but there was no let-up in the attacks on Piszcek’s body, cock or mind. Piszcek suddenly found that he had no sense of time, his mind started to shut down, soaking up the orders pouring into his brain through the headphones.

Five hours later: Piszcek was out of the tank, free of the ‘cast’ and all the tubes and devices that had been put into him. Chains held up Piszcek’s unconscious body, in a standing position, the headphones were still on his head. Blaszcykowski entered the room, which was just bear white tiles, a hose was coiled against the far wall and the sound of dripping water could be heard. Blaszcykowski wheeled a trolley he was pushing over to Piszcek, just then Dr Peel came into the room. He stood silently watching as from the trolley Blaszcykowski picked up a large soapy sponge, and rubbed the sponge all over Piszcek’s body, head, and arms, legs, up the arse-crack and all over his balls.

In no time all of Piszcek’s body was completely covered in soap. Once Blaszcykowski was finished, Peel walked over to the hose, picked it up and turned it on. A stream of ice cold water shot out the hose and hit Piszcek, slowly the cold water washed away not only the soap, but the gel covering Piszcek’s body. Peel then rubbed a clear liquid onto Piszcek’s bald head: which as a hair-removal agent, which would prevent hair growth, permanently. The cold water had started to bring Piszcek around; he moaned and shook his head. In no time Piszcek was conscious, but he seemed to be in a strange dream like state. He just stood in front of Peel his eyes glazed over, his head slightly bent.

Piszcek turned to Blaszcykowski “Unchain him and leave us.” He told Blaszcykowski. Dr Peel watched as Blaszcykowski unchained Piszcek, and then left the room. Peel then turned back to Piszcek and looked hard at him. “Time to start I think. There is more to do and not a lot of time!” Peel shed his closes and jerked his cock before speaking to Piszcek again. “Now your training begins. On your knees!” Piszcek’s head snapped up he fell to his knees staring straight ahead. Peel took a step closer to Piszcek, and smiled.

The entire shaft of Peel’s cock was hanging free, right in front of Piszcek’s face. It was about twelve inches long, and incredibly thick, Piszcek’s fucked mind marveled. The monstrous head of the gargantuan cock was a deep red, thick red veins snaking down the cock. And Peel’s balls were themselves quite large [Peel had been taking small doses of his own drug]. Piszcek slid the palm of his left hand down and around the shaft he slowly closed his hand around it. The shaft felt slimy, slick, sticky and hot.

“Coach Piszcek,” Peel’s voice whispered, quietly, “You love cock, it’s what you live for! Now serve that cock, begin the life you’re truly destine for.” Piszcek just stared at the cock for a moment, and then he leaned forward and kissed the head of Peel’s cock. Peel closed his eyes and moaned, in pleasure from the stimulation of his cock. The cock’s piss-slit started to stream clear, thick pre-cum, it collected and dripping from the cock head. Piszcek first licked up the collected pre-cum from the piss-slit. Then he pressed the cock-head to his lips, and then took all of it into his mouth, sucking out all the pre-cum that was left. Peel scrunched up his eyes and bit his lower lip to keep from making any noise.

Piszcek’s mind-fucked brain was in a sexual frenzy, he pulled his mouth off of the cock. He grabbed hold of the shaft with both hands, up and down the shaft his hands went. Furiously Piszcek stroked the massive genitalia in front of him. Peel’s balls were tightening up, churning away, instinctively Peel grabbed Piszcek’s head and pushed him back onto his massive, throbbing cock. Piszcek went to work on the cock-head, licking the slimy swollen member all over, running his tongue up and down the ridge and around the flared hood of the head. Piszcek let out a muffled moan of approval as Peel’s cock fed him a thick stream of pre-cum.

Ten minutes later Peel was pumping Piszcek’s mouth with the full length of his enormous shaft, rocking his whole body back and forth, as he thrust his cock deeper, and deeper down Piszcek’s throat. Piszcek moved his head forward and back to keep in time with Peel’s thrusting hip. Peel started moaning and screaming finally, Peel couldn’t take any more. Peel couldn’t bite his lip any harder. He opened his mouth and started bucking his hips like crazy. Piszcek held on like riding a bull. He thrashed on the floor, keeping his lips fixed to Peel’s piss slit. Piszcek was determined to keep his lips right over that piss slit and suck out Peel’s entire load, but that proved an absurd idea with the very first blast.

Peel started Cumming. He shot a gallon of hot, thick cream spunk down Piszcek’s throat. It hit the back of Piszcek’s throat right in the face. It more than filled Piszcek’s mouth and coated Piszcek’s entire face. Piszcek managed to swallow all of the cum in his mouth, but he was not in time to reopen his mouth for Peel’s second, but even bigger shot. Bucket loads of cum spewed from the cock, completely coating Piszcek’s face. Piszcek stayed on his knees a stupid, goofy grin on his cum covered face, as Peel moved away from him, his cock deflating.

To be continued.