The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slip ‘N Slide

Mary looked at the backyard. The place was a mess which meant the party had been a success.

Her husband and one of the other parents had taken the kids to get ice cream and they’d be gone for the better part of the hour which meant Mary could either start cleaning the place up or she could take a break. Cleaning up hardly seemed worth it when the kids returned, they’d just be messing it up all over again.

“Quite a party you threw here,” the man said.

Mary jumped. She thought everyone had gone. She didn’t recognize the stranger but she thought he might be one of the parents of her son’s friends although for some reason, she was pretty sure he wasn’t. “Thanks,” she said.

“Yeah,” the man said. “I think it went over quite well. What do you think they liked best?”

Mary laughed. “That’s easy. It’s the slip ‘n slide for sure.”

The man nodded. “Yes. I’d have to agree with you. That definitely was a big hit at the party,” and then the man looked at Mary. “How about you,” he asked. “Would you like to try it?”

“What,” the woman asked.

“I was asking if you wanted to try it out. After all, it looked like fun and there’s no one here to see it.”

It had looked like fun, Mary thought, if you were a six-year-old boy, but she wasn’t a six-year-old boy, so why was she entertaining thoughts of sliding on the toy.

“I won’t tell anyone,” the man said.

“Well, maybe one slide,” Mary said.

“You’ll have to take your shoes and socks off,” the man said.

Well yes, of course. That did make sense. The shoes would punch a hole in the slide and if you were going to take off your shoes, then of course, you had to take off your socks. That just made sense, didn’t it?

Mary took off her shoes and socks.

“That’s better,” the man said.

It was better, Mary thought. She took a step towards the slip ‘n slide.

“Hold up a minute.”

Mary turned.

“Aren’t you forgetting something,” the man asked.

Mary looked at him quizzically.

“Your clothes,” the man said. “I think you need to take them off.”

Well, of course, Mary thought. How silly of her. Of course she had to take off her clothes, only ... only wasn’t there something wrong with doing that?

But she wanted to try the slip ‘n slide and how was she going to do that if she were wearing her clothes.

Mary looked at the toy. She really wanted to try it and without even realizing she was doing it, her hands went to the front of her jeans.

Again without realizing she was doing it, she stopped herself before she could undo the button there but something felt wrong. She really wanted to try out the toy and besides, even if she did take off her clothes, who would be there to notice it.

This time, her hands did as they pleased. She opened the button and it felt good and it felt right. She opened a second button and then a third and with every button she opened, she told herself that what she was doing really was the right thing to do.

“That’s it,” the man told her. “Take those jeans off.”

There was something wrong, she told herself. There was something wrong with getting undressed in front of the man but for the life of her, she couldn’t think what it was and besides, she knew what she really wanted. She wanted to try out the slip ‘n slide. Denying herself that pleasure, now that would be truly wrong so she pushed her jeans down over her hips.

“That’s a good girl,” the man said, “but you’re only halfway done. You need to take off your top, too.”

Of course, Mary thought. How silly of her. She needed to take off her top. She couldn’t use the slip ‘n slide if she was wearing the top. It just had to go.

She pulled the top up over her head and she dropped it on the ground.

“There now,” the man said, “that’s better, isn’t it?”

The man was right. It was better, only ... only—

Only there was something wrong.

Well, maybe not “wrong” Mary corrected herself. It was just something seemed out of place. It took Mary several moments to realize what it was. It was her underwear. She couldn’t remember having put them on.

It wasn’t that she couldn’t remember having put underwear on. She was, in fact, quite certain that she had done that that very morning when she’d gotten dressed. It was just that she was certain that the underwear she’d put on was not the same as the underwear she was now wearing.

Mary was used to wearing plain, boring, functional underwear but what she was wearing now was extremely thin and very flimsy. It was so thin that Mary was sure that anyone who was watching her could at least see the shadows of what lay underneath.

“Something wrong,” the man asked.

“It’s ... it’s my underwear.”

“What about it?”

“It isn’t mine. Someone brought them.” Where had that last part come from.

“I don’t know,” the man said. “They look like yours, and you know what?”

“What?”

“I don’t really think it matters.”

“Why?”

“Because those are the perfect underwear to wear when using a slip ‘n slide.”

Well yes, she could see that now. It was almost like wearing a little, tiny swimsuit.

She shook her head. No wait. That wasn’t right. Something was wrong.

“What’s wrong,” the man asked. “Don’t you want to try the slip ‘n slide?”

Mary shook her head again. Of course, she wanted to try the slip ‘n slide, but ... but ... but what?

“What’s the matter,” the man asked. “Don’t you want to try the slip ‘n slide?”

Well, of course she wanted to try that.

“Well then go ahead,” the man told her. “Go ahead and try it out.”

Mary positioned herself at the edge of the runway and then she took off, letting out a squeal as she tumbled down onto the wet surface.

“How’d that feel,” the man asked. “Feel good?”

Mary nodded breathlessly. She’d felt like a little girl once more as she’d gone skittering down the slide.

“Well all right then. Why don’t you go ahead and try it again.”

Mary nodded and once again, she lined herself up for her approach. Once again, she took off running and once again, she squealed with joy as she came down on the wet plastic.

“Go ahead,” the man said. “Do it again.”

“Okay,” Mary replied and again, she went sliding over the wet plastic.

Again and again and again, she took yet another turn on the slip ‘n slide until finally, she’d worn herself out. She sat up laughing and she looked at the man who was watching her. “That was fun,” she said.

“I can see that, but you have made a bit of a mess of yourself.”

That was when Mary looked down at herself and it was then she saw how right the man was. Now completely wet, her sheer underwear had gone from sheer to virtually transparent and they did nothing to hide what lay underneath. She could see every little nuance of her little, hairless pussy with such clarity that it seemed almost as if she might as well have not been wearing underwear at all. “Oh my,” she said guiltily. “I’m all wet.”

“And horny,” the man added.

He was right, Mary realized. She was horny. She was very, very horny, and having the man just sit there and watch her was making her even more horny. “Do you like what you see,” she asked.

“Very much,” the man said.

Why was she doing this, Mary wondered. This wasn’t like her and yet, it was making her hot having the man watch her. She almost felt as if she needed to put on a show. “Would you like to see more?”

“Sure.”

Mary spread her legs and she let her hand slide between her legs. She was stroking her sopping, wet panties up against her very wet pussy. “Do you like it,” she asked. “Do you like it when I do this?”

“Oh yeah.”

Mary didn’t know why but having him watch her was just making her so hot. Again, she moved her hand between her legs. She already knew he liked it but she just wanted to hear him say it. “Are you sure,” she asked. “Are you sure you like it?”

“I’m sure,” the man said. “How about we see you play with your tits.”

It just felt so right to Mary. Her hand massaged one of her tits and then she was sliding it free from the flimsy, little garment. She gave it a squeeze even as she continued to stroke herself between her legs. “Is this what you wanted to see?”

“That’s good for a start,” the man said.

Mary kept playing with her breast even as she stoked a hand between her legs. The man was just sitting there, watching her and for some reason, she found it so hot. She was playing with herself and as she did, she found herself wanting to see his cock.

“So are you just going to sit there,” the man said, “or are you going to show me your pussy?”

Couldn’t he see her pussy already, Mary wondered, but in the next instant, she was thinking something else. If he wanted to see her pussy, she could show him what he wanted to see.

She might have taken her panties down but the panties were so sheer that she knew she didn’t have to do that. She felt as if she could put her finger through the fabric if that was what she wanted and at that moment, she knew that was exactly what she did want. She grabbed the fabric and she pulled it apart and it made such a nice satisfying sound as she ripped it apart.

For the first time, her pussy was completely bared to the man in front of her and for some reason, it made Mary even hotter.

“I’ll bet I know what you want,” the man said.

Mary cocked her head. She couldn’t help panting just a little. She knew what she wanted, too.

The man was standing up and then he was opening his belt. He opened his slacks and took down his zipper and then he pulled out his cock. “I’ll bet this is what you want,” he said. “Isn’t it? This is what you really want. This is what you need.”

Mary could feel herself panting even more. She couldn’t take her eyes off of his cock. She nodded breathlessly.

“What do you want,” the man asked.

“I want you to fuck me,” Mary said. “I want you to fuck me good.”

“If that’s what you want, then you’re going to have to suck me first.”

Anything, Mary thought. She’d do anything he wanted her to do.

She got up on her knees and she wrapped a hand around his cock even as the other hand slipped in through her tattered panties. She moaned as she felt her fingers rub her pussy and then she pushed her mouth down on the man’s cock. She needed this, she told herself. She needed to suck this cock.

She wasn’t even sure why she needed to suck this cock. She’d never sucked one before but at that very moment, she knew she needed it. She needed to suck that cock.

The man just stood there impassively but Mary thought she was doing a good job but if there was something she could do better, she was determined to do it.

The man was groaning now and Mary was even more encouraged. She was doing it, she told herself. She was doing what he wanted.

The man groaned again. “You can stop now,” he told Mary.

Mary was sure she hadn’t heard the man right. Stop? Why would he want her to stop when she was doing such a good job, but the problem was she knew what she’d heard and as much as she didn’t want to believe it, she pulled her mouth free from the man’s cock.

“I bet you didn’t want to stop sucking my cock, did you?”

Mary shook her head.

“I got something else I want you to do. Get down on your hands and knees.”

Mary quickly complied with the request.

Mary could feel the man’s hand on her panty-clad bottom. “How about you slide these down,” he said, “slide these down and let me slip inside your pussy.”

Mary didn’t have to be told twice. She reached back and pulled her panties down and moments later, she felt it. She felt the man working his cock in between her legs. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man didn’t say anything because he didn’t have to. He just grabbed onto her hips and he drove his cock between her legs.

“Oh geez,” Mary moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Mary hoped the man liked her ass. Other than her husband, he was the only one who’d seen it and she knew she wanted him to see it.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

She’d already cum twice before and she was cumming up on her third time. She knew it was wrong but she knew what she wanted. She wanted to cum and at the same time, she wanted the man to cum inside her. She wanted to feel his cum inside her. She needed to know that his cock appreciated her pussy.

Mary moaned in frustration because she knew she was going to cum and yet, she knew what she wanted. She knew what she needed.

She wanted to feel the man’s cum. She needed to feel it, but there was nothing that would stop her. She was going to cum. She was going to cum hard.

She cried out as her orgasm overtook her and even as it did, even as she felt her pussy once again seize the cock inside her, this time she felt it. This time as she came, she felt the man cum inside her and it felt so good. She could feel his cum fill her up and it felt so fucking good. She loved it. She loved getting fucked like this.

Mary had never cum as hard as she’d come that one time. When the stranger pulled his cock free, her arms and legs buckled and she fell face down onto her son’s toy.

She never heard the stranger leave but when she next looked, the man was gone. She barely managed to get herself put together again before her husband and the other parent returned with the boys but now whenever her son plays with his slip ‘n slide, Mary can’t help but recall the time when she slipped her panties down and let a stranger slide his cock inside her and when she does, she smiles.