The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slip of the Tongue

Chapter II: The Family That Slips Together

As she pulled into her apartment’s parking lot, she recognized the blue sedan already there. “Shit, no, not today!” Her suspicion was confirmed as she approached the front door of apartment 221B and spotted a 23-year-old man with wiry black hair and a burgundy hoodie waiting for her.

“Shaina!” he said happily, holding one arm out for a hug while the other scratched continuously at the back of his neck.

“What are you doing here, Beck? I wasn’t supposed to get off for another hour—get off work, I mean!”

“Uh...what else would you mean? Are you okay, Shaina? You don’t look okay.” Scratch scratch.

“Stop dodging the question. What are you doing here?”

“What, I can’t come to see my big sister sometimes?”

“I don’t know, can you? The last three times you showed up, it was to hide or steal money for a fix. Move so I can open the door.”

He stepped aside, and she opened the door, but didn’t go inside or invite him in. “That hurts, Shaina. I just...wanted to spend time with you.” She glared at him. “And...Gwen kicked me out.”

Shaina scoffed and turned to head in, but didn’t close the door behind her. Beck followed her in. “Why don’t you go bother Mom and Dad with this, Beck? I’m really not in the mood.”

“I tried. They...they kind of kicked me out, too. Said they were sick of my shit and were done trying...it was hurtful...”

“Yeah, I’m sure it was.” Shaina tossed her keys on the kitchen counter. She had no patience for this. “So you decided, since everyone else in your life won’t put up with you anymore, you’d come here and ruin my life instead?”

“Shaina...” he said, sounding more sincere and desperate than she’d ever heard him. “I have nowhere else to go. I owe more money than I have, and without Gwen or Mom and Dad, I...Look, I know I have problems, but if I go homeless, I won’t survive. I’m lucky none of them called the cops on me...please. Please, just let me stay here, until I can get on my feet.”

Shaina rubbed her aching temples and sighed. “I’m not in the mood for this. You know where the couch is, feel free to use it tonight, but we’re going to talk about this in the morning. I’m going to bed.” She headed towards her bedroom, ignoring him calling after her, “But it’s only 8:30!” The second she lay in bed, still fully clothed, she was unconscious.

She awoke not to any sights or sounds, but to a smell. A smell she recognized instantly, from her time with her brother, as burning heroin. She threw off her covers and stormed into the living room, finding her brother exactly where she expected, pipe in hand and a dazed look in his eyes.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” she yelled, getting only a slight head nod from Beck. “Beck, you don’t get to do that shit here!” She reached over, knocked the pipe out of his hand, and crushed it under her still-shoe-clad foot.

“Hey,” he said, “that was mine.”

“No! I don’t even know why I agreed to let you stay here. Get out!”

“Shaina...I don’t have anywhere to go...”

“You should have thought about that before you lit up in here! GO!”

“Please...I—I’ll stop, I swear. One more chance, please...”

Startlingly, through her anger, Shaina heard herself say, “Fine...fine, I’ll let you stay.” Though shocked at herself, she followed through with it. “But it’s going to be under my rules! First, you need to get a handjob—HANDLE. You need to get a handle on your life. If I so much as smell the remnants of any drug on you once, that’s it, you’re out, no more second, third, or tenth chances!”

“Did you just say...’handjob’?”

“Pay attention! No drugs!”

Beck threw his hands up in surrender. “Got it. No drugs. You won’t even smell a joint on me. Hell, I’ll keep away from caffeine if I can stay here...”

“Secondly, you plow me—OWE me! You owe me half the rent, up front. Even if you’re not here a month, you’re paying half this month’s rent.”

“Plow you?”

“FOCUS!”

“Right, rent. I mean...I don’t know if I have the money for this month, though...”

“So get a job. Clean up and get a job, even one you hate, like the rest of us.”

“Alright. Got it. Will do.”

“And before you complain, you’d better believe I’m going to be your pussy—pushy! The pushiest sister you’ve ever imagined having.”

A worried expression appeared on Beck’s face. “Sis, are you sure...you’re okay? I mean, I get the irony of me asking you, but...you’ve been saying some weird things...”

“Gah!” Shaina yelled in exasperation. Then she resigned, plopped down on the couch next to her brother, and decided to come clean. “I don’t know. It’s why I came home early last night. I just...these things keep cumming in my mouth—coming out of my mouth! Gah! I don’t know what’s going on, but I can’t stop! It’s like I’m possessed. I didn’t even realize I was doing it until I was almost fired...I got suspended for being inappropriate to a customer...”

“Jeeze, when’s the last time you got laid?”

Shaina punched his arm hard. “Shut up! I don’t need to tell you that!”

“I’m just saying, maybe your dry spell is getting to you.”

“You have such a huge dick—I mean, you are such a huge dick! Oh, my God, I think it’s getting worse!“

“On the other hand, I do have a huge dick.“

“Ew, you’re my brother, I definitely did not need to hear that from you. I just need to see it—oh, God, no, I didn’t mean to say that! Ohh....it’s full sentences now...” For the umpteenth time, face in hands.

“I mean...maybe it’s just because I’m still high as fuck, but...if you think it’ll help, you can see it.”

Shaina looked up at him in horror. “BECK! I do not need to see your dick! I just need to hold it and then I’ll be fine!” Beck stared at her, waiting for her correction, but it never came. “What? Why are you looking at me like that?“

“I’m waiting for you to tell me what you meant to say there...”

“I meant to say I just need to hold your dick. What’s so hard to understand about that? It’s not like I’m asking—OH!” She gasped. “No. No no no. No no no, this can’t be happening.”

“Hey, Shaina, remember when we were really little, and we used to bathe together?”

“What? Why are you bringing this up now?”

“We used to see each other naked until Mom and Dad said we were too old for that anymore.”

“So? What are you getting at?”

“Maybe we’re not too old...”

Shaina gasped and pulled her fist back, ready to aim and fire at him...but something stopped her. “I’d hope you’re bigger than you were back then, but I’d have to see to compare.” Her eyes widened, but she couldn’t bring herself to a metacommentary.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into you, Shaina, but...I think I like it.”

Shaina shook her head violently. “No! That’s disgusting! That’s fucking-me-over-the-table disgusting! Ugh!” She stood up and ran into her bedroom, closing the door behind her, and dropped face-first into her pillow before screaming at the top of her lungs. About ten minutes later, Beck knocked on the door. “Cum in me—come in!”

“Hey...did you mean what you said about fucking you over the table?” Beck sat on the bed next to his sister.

“Of course I did—didn’t! Of course I didn’t! I’m clearly going completely insane! I can’t control my mouth!”

“I’m sure you can control it a little,” Beck said, laughing a bit. “Like, if I pulled my dick out and put it in front of your face, I bet you could control your mouth enough not to suck it.”

“First, that’s not funny, you fuck-my-ass—I mean, you fucking asshole! Secondly, at this point...I don’t even know. I really don’t know anymore what my mouth is going to do next. I should just be glad it’s not the rest of my body going on sale—insane!”

“Well, we could...try it...”

“Try what?”

“The...dick and mouth thing...see if you can control yourself.”

“That’s the most disturbing thing I’ve ever heard...at least, that hasn’t come out of my own mouth these days...”

“But listen, if you can control it, then it’s just words, right? Just words, they don’t mean anything.”

“And if I can’t? If I can’t control myself and I start sucking you off?”

“Then I’ll stop you. We’ll stop right away. But at least we’ll know...”

“...if I’m completely ready for the looney bin?” she finished.

“I was going to say ‘how much help you need,’ but sure.”

Never in a million years did Shaina think she would ever agree to something like this, but at the moment, there didn’t seem to be much choice. She had to know just how far her “slips of the tongue” were capable of taking her. Was it just words, as Beck had said, or would she act on them if given the chance? She sighed. “Fine...do it. Whip your dick out, put it right here in my mouth—NEAR my mouth! And we’ll give it like 30 sucks—SECONDS. 30 seconds. And if I do anything like what I’m thinking, you pull out and slap some sense into me, literally if you have to.”

Beck nodded, and he all-too-eagerly unzipped his fly. He pulled out his member and adjusted himself so it was on her pillow right next to her mouth. “Well? Feel the urge to—OH, GOD!” He couldn’t finish the sentence as the sensation of his sister’s lips, voraciously sucking him while her tongue worked the tip, was too much to handle. Her eyes widened, clearly indicating he should pull out, but her mouth continued its work tirelessly, and he was too distracted to remember what he’d promised to do. Then he felt it, the point of no return, and as she felt his cock twitch, Shaina sucked harder, begging the cum to slide down her throat so she could swallow. As he came down off his orgasm, Beck collapsed on the bed next to her, pulling his cock out of her mouth, allowing her to talk again.

“WHAT THE HELL, BECK?!” she screamed, sitting upright and slapping him across the face at the same time. “You were supposed to pull out and stop me! How could you not fuck my pussy, too? THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEAN! I mean, how could you let me do that?! Ugh, God!” She ran out of the room, grabbed her keys, and ran out of the apartment. As she drove around without a destination, she wept. How could this have happened? It was clear she wasn’t in control of herself, but Beck was, and he let it happen! Everything she knew was upside-down, and when the teenage driver of the sports car next to her at the red light honked and yelled, “Nice tits!", all she could respond was, “You suck them—SUCK!” before driving away mortified.