The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slipping Into My Suit — A Story of Hypnosis

It was the last day before I was booked to leave on my six month trip to the sunny beaches of Australia. Thanks to my friend, I was able to secure a job working in a restaurant on one of the most popular beaches of Australia. The employer contacted me over Skype a few times and before I knew I was to be a waiter in a beach themed restaurant.

Among the many tips she had given me, she told me to bring a large collections of swimsuits for the job. Seeing as we would always be wearing one on the job, it seemed like an obvious requirement to work there. However, what I wasn’t ready for was that we would have speedo-themed nights. Being from the cold lands of Canada far away from exotic beaches, I wasn’t too accustomed to speedos.

My necessity for a larger repertoire of swimsuits brought me to the local malls for a little shopping. I visited a few stores and made some quick purchases. My collection of swim trunks grew reckless but while I was having lots of success with trunks… I couldn’t seem to amass enough courage to purchase a speedo. Not even one. Fortunately, I knew of a specialised outlet store focused on men’s underwear and swimsuits. Chances were that they would have a solid selection of swimwear.

The next day I made my way to the potential speedo hotspot. As I walked into the store it had a very different feel from the stores I was used to visiting; it was essentially the male version of a lingerie store. Simple me who was use to a small rack of boxers and briefs with clever patterns and designs, suddenly found myself in a very different world. The mood of the store made me a little nervous as I was not familiar such a style of shopping. The store was clearly separated in two, swimsuits on the left and underwear on the right. The next step in my journey was obvious as I made my way to the swimsuit area.

A few trunks caught my attention, but my focus for this adventure was to find some speedos. While the idea made me uncomfortable, I was here on business. If you’re going to wear a speedo you’d better pick a pair that you’ll look good in. I timidly made my way to the necessary rack, only to be surprised by the selection. Every color, solids, stripes, and even odd designs like polka dots. My “hot read” was in fact successful. Caught off guard by my moment of relief, today’s shopping session was beginning to feel a little fun. Feeling a little embarrassed, my mood was amplified by the approach of a stranger.

A man slightly taller than my six-foot frame, and more filled out than my thin athletic build. He started with the cliché “can I help you” lines before he welcomed me and introduced himself as the owner of the store. Seeing as he preferred to oversee the sale of every piece of swimwear in his store, he was also the only employee. He quickly inquired as to what I was doing in the speedo section. My face turned red as I search for an excuse to be here, but as I regained my composure I explained my situation. He seemed genuinely interested and decided he would help me find some suits that fit. The situation only seemed to make me more nervous. Buying a speedo was reason enough for me to feel embarrassed but having another man help me…

The owner swiftly pulled out a tape measure and wasn’t shy about wrapping it around my waist to assess the situation. His easy going demeanor was easing my tension. His touch seemed like an afterthought and his ability to lead the conversation was easing my anxiety. Before long he had already pulled out a white speedo and was guiding me to the changing rooms to try on my first pair. As he guided the process I found myself listening and shooting back the required answers. Arriving at the dressing room, the owner stopped me before stepping behind the curtain concealing the changing room he had assigned me. He had an offer for me. Since he was aiding me in my quest to buy a speedo, he offered to give me the first one for free. He wanted to be sure that I would be happy with the purchase. His only condition was that I had to model my suit before him so that he could certain that it was “the perfect one” for me. It seemed almost natural to agree to his conditions and with a gentle push in the back he guided me into my stall.

As he waited outside I placed the “petite” suit on a hook and began stripping down to my underwear, and then it dawned on me. The odd feeling of being naked in a changing room, well seeing as it would be my first time. I slipped my underwear off and reached over to grab the white one. The spandex wrapped around my legs as I pulled them up and into place. The snug feeling was alien to me compared to the loose feel of swim trunks I was so familiar with. An odd but comfortable experience was interrupted by the owner asking if I was ready yet. A quick moment to build a bit of confidence and I pulled the curtain away as I stepped out of the stall. As I looked up at his eyes his focus was obvious. The thought was a little concerning at first but it was his job. I figured I would step out and he would give me a quick thumbs up and we would head over to the till to confirm the purchase, but it wasn’t that easy. He asked me to do a quick turn. My first thought was one of confusion at the amount of attention he was placing on the suit, but my body turned in order to accommodate him.

It was a strange feeling turning around to allow a man to inspect that region of my body and my red face expressed that sentiment. As my head came back around I noticed he was closer than before. Then he asked that I perform a few actions: a few steps, tippy toe, and a casual lunge. You could tell he was passionate about his job and wanted to ensure that I found the correct suit. However, things got a little more nerve-wracking as he kneeled down to get a closer look. His words stopped for a moment as his brain processed my current selections. Both of his hands reached out and pinched at the sides of the suit near my hips. A quick snap and he adjusted the fit on my body. He then stood back up and stepped back explaining that I would look better in a lower cut. He walked off and made his way back with a new, black version.

Once again he gently guided me into the stall while handing me the new suit. I closed the curtain and observed my discarded clothing on the floor as I placed the new suit on the hook. This whole scenario was happening so fast. What is going on, I though, I’m trying on speedos and a man is helping me out? The whole scenario was growing on me and as I slipped down to remove the white speedo, bending to pull it all the way down, I hardly noticed that I was becoming aroused. However, the owner was making it everything very comfortable and easy. I reached over for the black one this time, replacing it with the white one. One foot in, then the other; I pulled the briefs into position. It fit snuggly again but more so than the last one. I asked him if this was a smaller size but he confirmed that it was the same size as the last one. Looking down I could tell my arousal was slightly visible, but nothing evident. He requested to see the new pair as I was considering my situation and I stepped out without thought. I wasn’t too concerned about the situation and continued modelling for my free speedo.

The owner repeated his routine. He requested that I turn, and I turned. His eyes fixated on the speedo to judge its merit as my potential suit. He requested that I do a few actions again and so I did. And once again he kneeled down for closer inspection. A quick look of deep thought and then his hands once again reached out for a tug at the hip bands. But just when I thought he was just going to adjust the suit quickly he grabbed my hip bones. Though it was something that should probably surprise me, I went along with it and discarded the thought. Keeping a firm handle, he turned me around to inspect the rear. His thumbs pressed against the arch of my back to and suddenly he slipped two fingers into each side of the speedo. A quick shiver spread across my body. The fingers slipped down and snapped the suit as he pulled his hands away from each other to adjust the rear. I was able to regain composure before he grabbed my hips and turned me around again. Figuring he was done this inspection I didn’t notice him slip his fingers back inside the speedo a second time. Though it was for the same purpose again, the front seemed more concerning than last time. His fingers slid down the fabric as they met his thumbs below, in between my legs. He let go allowing the suit to slap into place. My mind was beginning to buzz as things progressed but my body failed to object. His touch seemed so sexual, but I accepted that he was just helping me buy a speedo and ensuring I looked good in it. His right hand, his palm facing my stomach, reached up to press against my abs. They slid down onto the fabric of the suit and down towards my growing bulge. As he reached it, he pushed down. I rationalized that this was to better fit me in the natural pocket of the suit.

As he finally stood back up, my mind too confused to process properly, he explained that we should try another swimsuit of similar style. He left to make another selection and returned in what seemed to be an instant, once again handing me a new speedo and gently guiding me into the changing room with a push. I closed the curtains and stripped down, my attention quickly turning to the next selection. This time it had a pattern. White polka dots were spread across the swimsuits red canvas. I didn’t even question the odd design and pulled the speedo up onto my legs. Though I was beginning to worry less and less, as I popped on the new suit, it was now much more obvious that I was becoming aroused. A significant amount of swelling was occurring and some thoughts began to return. What should I do? It would be weird to stand in here until I “relaxed” a little. I adjusted the front quick to see if I could conceal it a little better. My planning was interrupted by the owner who jokingly mentioned that I was taking longer than usual. My attention deviated to his words and I quickly convinced myself it wasn’t as obvious as I thought it was.

I pulled the curtain away revealing the third speedo to the owner and stepped towards him seeking his approval, looking forward to his next assessment. He made a funny comment about looking bigger in red, or something, joking that it might be the polka dots. He was quick to jump into his routine. Telling me to spin around and to perform a few actions while observing me, and once again approached me. He kneeled down and grabbed the hip bands to adjust the polka dot speedo and finished by grabbing my hips. He spun me around to check out my rear again, placing two fingers from each hand into both sides of the speedo pulling and snapping it into place. Then he grabbed the front of my thigh and pushed my lower back to bend me over followed by a command of “up”. I stood back up into place as he spun me back around to face him. Four more fingers entered my speedo to adjust the front this time, sliding all the way down to the bottom and snapping it against my package, releasing the tiniest of moans.

I had convinced myself that this was all normal, or maybe he did. His hand once against pressed up against my abs and began sliding down and onto the red fabric. His fingers neatly met at the base of my shaft. “Someone is aroused” he confirmed. The tips of his fingers pushed and guided themselves along my shaft all the way to the head as I responded with a simple “Yes”. Everything was ok… This was right…

His fingers traced the contours of my penis as his words continued to seduce me. My mind was buzzing, my thoughts disappearing, feeling nothing but pleasure as he tugged and pressed me gently. Up, down and to the side, I could no longer hide what I was feeling. Not that I wanted to… or that I cared. His second hand which was massaging my thigh finally rose up and slipped a few fingers around the hip band. As he told me how good of a boy I was and how sexy I looked, he began to slide my speedo down a few inches. That hand then slid onto the face of my swimsuit to palm my package as he continued to massage it, allowing the other hand to grab the suit. As he continued encouraging me he pulled down the other side a few inches as well and he pulled away the hand palming my shaft my penis slipped out of the speedo. He continued to encourage me as his right hand gripped my shaft. He whispered another “Good Boy” as he began jerking my penis. Slowly, gently at first, increasing the speed as time went on. With each tug my mind became more and more empty. More and more blank, more and more vulnerable, more and more suggestible.

My red polka dot speedo had found its way down to my feet. It sat there peacefully as he continued to stroke me. Pre-cum leaking from my penis, I couldn’t think anymore. All my thoughts were gone, my mind melting at the incredible pleasure, deepness and relaxation I was experiencing. “I.. I…” left my mouth as my mind attempted to comprehend what was happening but he calmed me with a “shhh” before calling me “such a good boy”, saying a few more things and finally… Finally releasing a gentle “cum…”

PING!

My eyes began to open, feeling so good, as if I had just experienced the most incredible sleep. However, a moment of confusion set in as I observed the unknown bed I was lying in. I looked around the unknown room that the sun was shining into. I was alone in this large bed with no idea where I was, how I got here or what was going on… But I felt good, too good to feel scared. I slid down the soft blanket keeping me warm and noticed something strange. I was wearing a red polka dot speedo but my discovery was interrupted by movement from the door to the room. A soothing voice spoke out “Good morning.”

“Good morning Master.”