The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi all! ChrystalWynd (or DarkWynd in his other alias) has been quite a gift and inspiration to the MC community at large, and I’m not too egotistic to say I owe a lot to him in the creation of my own stories. (which you can check out at the EMCSA, under izenrann) I’ve always thought that the tale of Marissa in the Pirate of Chrystal Bay could use some expansion—bad girls get punished, but what happens after that? I spoke to ChrystalWynd and he most graciously allowed me to use his characters in this sequel to his story.

* * *

The Slut of Chrystal Bay Part 1

I hated my new life.

Once, I was a pirate. I owned my own boat and sailed the open seas, taking from whoever I wished and being answerable to no one. A chance encounter with one of the founders of Chrystal Bay left me changed, both in mind as well as in body.

Now I was a slave—a sex slave, no less—who had to do demeaning tasks like swab the deck and empty the trash—tasks that I had previously always charmed or outright controlled into doing for me. I woke up early in the morning (6, which was an ungodly hour for me) was kept busy with menial labor until late at night. Aboard a boat as large as the one I was on, there was always something that needed doing—trimming the sails, adjusting the rudder, sweeping the decks—the list was endless.

That wasn’t the worst of it, though. That was just the slave part, not the sex slave part. The sex slave part consisted of me being available 24/7 to the crew of the Dark Wind, the boat that Morgan had sold me off to. Whether it was giving blowjobs in the morning or being ass-fucked below decks (my bunghole had been turned into an erogenous zone that matched or rivalled my pussy in sensitivity) any kind of sex act would instantly light my buttons.

At least the sex was good. Another side effect of the transformation was that my entire body had been made sensitive—so sensitive that I would cum like a rocket whenever anyone touched me down (or back) there. My pillow-like lips had become so responsive that I even came from giving head now, and I didn’t even need to touch myself. So whether it was being taken roughly in my front or behind, missionary or doggy-style, I enjoyed every second of it. There was a part of me that wanted to do nothing more than lay on my back and get fucked the whole day long, and there was another part of me that fought against it with all my might but usually the first part won...also because my circumstances were such that I couldn’t quite prevent myself from being fucked even if I wanted to. Which I did. I mean, I didn’t want to, but I did want to not want to...what I meant was, I couldn’t do anything about it.

But Maris...I mean, Cor—Marissa, gah, dammit, I meant, Marissa...stupid Morgan. I couldn’t even say my real name. Marissa wouldn’t take this lying down. I had lost my mind control powers, but I still had my body, oversexed though it was. There would be some way out of my predicament. I was sure of it, I just had to bide my time.

So I studied the layout of the boat and plotted my escape. There were quite a few details I had to take note of—who was awake at what time and what areas they were assigned to, Stuff like that. And even if I did steal a boat—what then? I had to make it to port, and from there I had to figure out how to get enough away before the crew realized I had gotten free of their clutches. Details, details.

Slowly but surely a plan began to come together. The captain of the boat, Skipper (he had a really big cock that felt SOOOOO good when stuffed up inside me...not now, Marissa!) usually took a nap in the afternoon, while the waters were less choppy. I could make use of that. If I wanted to hijack a boat, it made sense to do it when the captain was away or otherwise occupied.

Maybe I could even use this body to my advantage. The crew usually saw fit to use me at they wanted, but if I took the initiative and propositioned THEM instead...there were few men who could say no to a body like mine, and definitely none on the Dark Wind. I could let them fuck me until they were tired, and then when the captain was asleep and the rest put under through other means, I would make my move.

It took me weeks to get everything together—a cache of food so that I wouldn’t starve when I did effect my escape, some money so I wouldn’t have to rely on my wits alone when I made it to shore. All taken from under the watchful eyes of the crew of the Dark Wind. But one day finally, my plan was in place. All that remained was for me to put it into action.

* * *

I almost made it. Almost. But like someone once said, there are no points for second place.

I had planned it all so well, but simple chance undid my weeks of preparation. Skipper had gone to sleep at about 2 like he normally did, and I had fucked the crew so hard in the morning that only a few men were on active duty by the time I wanted to make my escape. I was pretty tired myself—fucking that many men is tiring work—but I wouldn’t let that deter me from my objective, which was a small lifeboat above decks. The Dark Wind was equipped with two of them, and I wanted the smaller of the two. It was the ideal getaway craft—small enough that they wouldn’t immediately notice its escape, but large enough so that it would handle well on the open waters.

I had managed to get my stash of food and money together, as well as a few oversized men’s shirts (I was buck naked all the time on the Dark Wind...sex slaves didn’t need clothes) so that I wouldn’t be immediately arrested on sight when I made landfall. All I had to do was to get to the lifeboat and I was home free. Or so I thought.

But when I got to the boat, clothes, money and food in hand...there were two men in it already.

Skipper ran a tight ship, but there were occasional lapses in discipline. This was one of them. The two men in the boat were smoking—something that wasn’t permitted on the Dark Wind, but that they obviously had chosen to indulge in. Just that they happened to want to do it on the day and the afternoon of my planned escape.

Sometimes Lady Luck just doesn’t smile on you. I bit back a curse and retreated back down the stairs, considering my next course of action. I could wait it out...maybe they would leave after they finished their break. Or I could postpone my escape...but who knows when another opportunity would present itself! We were close to a port now, but in a month’s time we might be somewhere else entirely. Plus, the crew might notice the theft of the supplies, and then they would ask questions, and...I decided to chance it.

It was time to get physical. In my time as I pirate I didn’t just rely on my mind-control powers for EVERYTHING, I had been in my fair share of scuffles which I had won through with fists and guts alone. The good thing about this body was that even though it was obviously designed for fucking and not fighting, it was also in very good shape (thanks to a surfeit of the former...)

I had the advantage of surprise, and I took it. The two men were surprised as fuck to see me emerge from my hiding place, brandishing a spanner I had found lying around. Hey, I would be surprised too, if my normally docile sex slave tried to attack me...but I didn’t give them to chance to think further. I rushed one and slammed him into the prow of the boat before he knew what was happening. One down.

I turned to attack the other, but he managed to shout for help just before the spanner connected with the side of his head. That was all it took. The alarm sounded and the crew was on me in a heartbeat.

They trussed me up good and proper and took me below decks, where I was shackled to a chair. They weren’t taking any chances either—my bonds were so tight that I couldn’t even move a muscle, let alone think about escaping. Then when I had been suitably restrained, Skipper came in to survey the damage.

“Well, quite a pretty pickle you’ve gotten yourself into this time, Marissa. My boat not good enough for you?” The black man boomed.

“It’s a nice boat, but the service leaves something to be desired.” I tried not to think about just hours ago I had been sucking him off. I wriggled against the ropes around my body, testing their give—and gasped as they rubbed up against my overly sensitive boobs and skin. Wrong move. All that did was send pulses of pleasures through my body and remind me forcibly how good it felt to be restrained.

“Service? That’s where you come in, isn’t it? I hadn’t figured you trying to escape though...good try, but no cigar.” Skipper crossed his arms and pursed his lips in thought. “You know, I think I’ll need to call in Morgan on this one. I can’t complain about the service I’ve been getting from you (how could he, when I gave him a blowjob every morning...) and the boys are happy, but she didn’t say nothing about you trying to run off. I was under the impression that you had been bought and paid for. Gotta look into this.”

I gave him a look that would freeze water, but inside I was trembling just a little. Morgan was the one who had gotten my into this mess in the first place, and I had learned the hard way how useless it was to try to oppose the Original. She had sealed away my mind-control powers and given me this body...what would she do if she discovered that I had been trying to run away? It didn’t bear thinking about, but I was filled with dread all the same.

The captain left the room and shut the door behind him, leaving me to my thoughts and worries. I could hear the crew outside talking to themselves, mumbling something about “shoddy merchandise.” I could see their point—if you thought you were getting a sex slave, you didn’t want one that suddenly rebelled and tried to run off. It made sense to call for the supplier, so to speak.

Of course, they also took the time to make use of me before Morgan arrived...it’s amazing how much sex one can have while tied to a chair, if you’re creative enough. Even through my rage and frustration I had about five orgasms before Morgan arrived. Stupid sex slave body.

* * *

Morgan arrived without any fanfare. She took one look at me and laughed out loud. I wasn’t a mind-reader anymore (thanks to the woman in front of me) but I could tell what she was thinking—silly little sex slave! Freedom is too good for you! Or something like that. She wasn’t an easy one to read. (as I had learned the hard way...)

“Well, if it isn’t my favorite sex slave, Corrine. Or should that be Marissa now? Skipper told me all about what happened. You tried to escape again, after everything I’ve done for you. You don’t like it here? After all the orgasms you’ve been having? The crew tells me you are quite the sweet little cocksucker—that is, when you’re not trying to knock them out with spanners.”

I just glared at her. What was there to say? I had obviously been trying to escape, and they just had just as obviously caught me red-handed. It just remained to be seen what Morgan would do to me now.

“Bad girls need to be punished. You’ve been very naughty, Marissa, and you’re going to get what’s coming to you. And there’s my reputation at stake—I’m not going to let anyone in Chrystal Bay say that Morgan Stratholme delivers bad products. What shall I do to you, I wonder...your powers are already gone, and you have a nice new body, but there’s still a lot that I could change.” I seethed ineffectually in my chair as Morgan continued to consider. After a few seconds of deliberation she nodded her head and turned to me.

“I think you need a makeover. You’re already pretty hot, but you can be so much better. You see, the nice boys on the Dark Wind deserve only the best, so instead of giving them a refund, I’m going to upgrade their purchase—free of charge. And there’s nothing you can do about it.” Morgan smiled at me, a dark, lascivious smile. If I didn’t know better I would swear that she was enjoying every second of this...of course she was.

My eyes widened in horror, and I blurted out without thinking. “No, you can’t do this to me!” Once was bad enough, but twice? I shuddered—or tried my best to do so while restrained. What would I look like after Morgan had finished with me? I already had double D-cups and a waist the envy of models worldwide...she’d probably make me into a bimbo with breasts so large that I could barely walk, and lips like pillows, and an ass that -

As if she could read my mind—wait, I forgot, she probably could—Morgan cut off my train of thought. “Nothing so crass, my dear Marissa. Some mind controllers have a penchant for porn star bodies and low IQ, but I’m an Original. We have style. I think you’re going to like what I’m going to do to you. But bigger boobs are definitely a good idea, thank you for the suggestion.” I cursed my own stupidity (just what I needed, right? bigger boobs? and I had to give her the idea...)

She closed her eyes and I felt the telltale probing of my mind that signaled that a mental intrusion was forthcoming. I shut my eyes and tried my best to keep her out, but all I got for my pains was a surging heat in my well-used pussy. Morgan had sealed them away good and proper, and there was nothing I could do but sit and squirm as she dug through my mind as she pleased.

And then her eyes flew open.

“What have we here?”

All the memories of my time as a sex slave aboard the Dark Wind appeared and paraded themselves in front of me. From sucking off crewmen, to being fucked doggy style on the floors, to the assfucks I endured (or was that enjoyed?) in the crewmen’s chambers. And the orgasms. The relentless, mind-blowing orgasms. Cumming my brains out whenever anyone so much as stuck a finger up my sopping wet twat, and squirting all over the hard cocks that seemed to find their way into it.

And the orders. Suck me off. Bend over, slut. Spread your legs. On your back. Show me those tits. The twinge of desire that ran through me every time I was forced into submission. All my useless resistance, struggling to avoid doing whatever it was that anyone told me to do...and then having to do it anyway. Straining against Morgan’s subconscious commands and the desires of my own body...fighting against something that swelled up from deep inside of me.

Morgan went further than that, poring through my memories and worming her way deep inside my skull. If she could manipulate DNA, then getting that far inside my mind must be child’s play for her. A scene ripped itself unbidden from my awareness and was laid bare before her and me.

It was just a normal morning aboard the Dark Wind, except this time it was two crewmen who wanted me, instead of one. Say what you want about Skipper’s crew though, they were civilized enough to take turns. So one of them just stood and waited as the other ordered me down on my knees.

I did as I was ordered and started licking at his erect length, slowly at first but quickly gaining speed until he had no choice but to paint the inside of my mouth white with his ejaculate. I scowled, swallowed and stood, putting my arms against the wall and spreading my legs in preparation for the next man’s entry...at least, that was what I remembered. Morgan’s probe went deeper than even my own memories, opening and unravelling my psyche to myself.

Like how when I had I glowered and pushed against my captors, all that time their actions had lit a fire inside me which was due to more than simply the modifications to my body. When they told me...when they...when they...ordered me to do anything, that somehow flipped a switch that I didn’t even know I had. I began to get wet—not just wet, but sopping. When the first man had told me to open my mouth, it had started—an ember in my nether regions that had only blazed brighter when I received the second command...“spread your legs, slut.”

The words rocked inside my brain like a bullet through my skull. I tried my hardest to resist...or at least I only thought I had done so. What actually had happened was that even as I had spread my legs and displayed my leaking pussy as asked...commanded to do so, I wanted them to make me do more. Much more. The struggles that I had encountered on so many occasions were just a lie I told myself, a shield against the true desires that Morgan’s transformation had unlocked. I couldn’t resist. I didn’t WANT to resist.

“You liked it, you slut! All this time, you WANTED to be treated like that. You like serving others...I guess it’s true what they say...every dominant has a secret submissive fantasy. And you’re lucky enough that I’m going to make it real for you.”

It couldn’t be true. I hated being a sex slave! I wanted my own ship back. But as our eyes met I couldn’t deny the reality of what she had just seen. Morgan had cut through my protests and mock battles and seen right through to the deepest core of me...which seemed to actually want to submit. I couldn’t quite believe it myself.

She strode over to me with a predatory look in her eyes that made me suddenly wonder—Was Morgan a lesbian? Bisexual? It didn’t seem to matter to the tall Originator. She ran her fingers up and down my body and I shuddered in heated need. What was previously a subtle flame between my legs was beginning to blossom into a raging inferno. Morgan dipped her fingers into my honey pot, brought them up to her lips and licked them, then continued speaking.

“Alright, now for the main event. I’m going to give you what you want, you horny bitch. I’m going to make you into the sexiest slut that these waters have ever seen, and you’re going to love every minute of it. And yes, big boobs are definitely on the menu. I’m also going to spell each step of the way out for you, because I’m nice like that, and because deserve to know exactly what you’re getting.”

Despite how horny I was, I still had time to roll her eyeballs at Morgan’s recitation. Yes, bigger boobs. How original. Like mine weren’t big enough...I could feel them hanging down from my chest practically all the time. Morgan caught the gesture and reached out to tweak an errant nipple, causing me to gasp in shock and desire.

“Naughty, naughty. You really should listen when I’m talking to you. Just for that, I’m going to make them even bigger than I had originally wanted to. I guess a double-D wasn’t enough for you, huh? Let’s try these F-cups on for size. You’ll like them, I promise.”

I watched in horror as Morgan gestured and my boobs expanded. They swelled to a firm F-cup, so large that I had trouble seeing my feet now. I could feel their erotic weight on my chest, heavy and full. I opened my mouth to protest and then thought the better of it. Knowing Morgan, she’d probably give me a few extra cup sizes if I said anything.

“Clever girl. Let’s move on, shall we?” Stupid mind-readers.

“I’m going to make your hips and ass wider and fuller. I cinched them in a little last time but now I’m going to make them really pop.”

I couldn’t see them, but I felt my buttocks tighten up and then push out. I didn’t need a mirror to see that now I probably had the perfect little bubblebutt, so firm you could bounce a penny off it. My waist shrank in a couple of inches further, complementing my new ass.

I looked down to see my skin darken everywhere, going from a dark brown to a burnished gold that was really quite artistic. I hated to say it, but Morgan did good work.

“You like that tan? It’s now permanent. Congratulations, you’ll never need to use a tanning bed or anything like that ever again. Not that you ever did...I seem to recall you being light-skinned before all this started. You do look so much better with darker skin, my dear. It suits the tropical climate.”

I did sort of agree with her. Light skin in the temperatures around here would just make me burn up when I was in the hot sun, sucking off a guy and servi...wait, what was I thinking! I hated this!

Morgan winked at me—a secret conspiratorial wink that seemed to say—I know what you’re really thinking. She didn’t even need to go inside my head this time. She broke eye contact and continued.

“You probably can’t tell, but I’ve even made your pussy tighter. I’m sure it could use a little tightening up after all the men you’ve fucked. A loose twat isn’t any fun for anyone.”

Men you MADE me fuck, I thought. But was that really true? Had I really deep down inside WANTED to serve, to be ordered to suck cock and fuck with wild abandon? Was I really a slut deep down inside, and everything I did was just to postpone the inevitable? I shunted those thoughts away as Morgan continued her recitation.

“I like your lips just the way they are, so I’m not going to do anything to them. No blow-up doll lips and huge bimbo boobs for me—like I said, we Originals have style. Well, maybe just gloss them a little. Putting on makeup is such a drag, isn’t it?”

My lips buzzed a little and out of the corner of my eye I could see that they were indeed glossier—they looked permanently wet and slick now, like someone had dipped them in oil. If I was a man, I would find them very inviting indeed.

“Last but not least, you’re going to be hornier now. Much, much hornier. You’re not going to be able to go for a few hours without having sex, or doing something sexual. It will be fun to see you try, though, like I’m sure you will.” I glared at her again and she just smiled back. Then she clapped her hands and two slaves brought in a full-length mirror so that I could see the results of her handiwork.

If I had been erotically shaped before, now I had been fine-tuned into a creature of absolute pleasure. My new breasts were the perfect cross between sphere and teardrop, so big that you couldn’t help notice them, but without the slightest hint of sag. My wide hips curved out invitingly from my tiny waist, hinting at promises of the untold delights that lay within my tighter pussy. I couldn’t tell whether it was in fact tighter, but something certainly felt different down there.

My lips stood out in a pout, glossy pillows that yearned to be wrapped around a cock. Morgan hadn’t done anything to my hair or eyes, but the mirror let me appreciate just how well the hue of my new skin set off the darkness of my jet-black mane. My new and improved tits stood high and proud on my chest, bigger and firmer than any boobs had the right to be, and my hips curved out and my waist cinched in a way guaranteed to inflame any man who looked at them. All in the all the picture was that of an exotic beauty, with proportions that were out of this world.

Morgan’s voice interrupted my reverie. “You should be grateful, Marissa. Not many warrant the full Morgan treatment, but you’re a special case. You’re going to enjoy it so much in Darkview!”

“Bite me, bitch.” I snarled.

“Still struggling? My, my, my...you never DO give up, do you?” I could hear the smile in Morgan’s voice. Well, well...tell you what. I’m going to give you one last chance, Marissa. One last bid for freedom. If you can make out of the door, I’ll let you go free. I’ll even reverse all the changes I’ve made to your body, and give you back your old boring white skin and name.”

I blinked in shock. Was she for real? Did she really mean it? It sounded too good to be true.

“But it wouldn’t be very interesting if there wasn’t some challenge to it, hmmmm? Skipper, let’s see how she does in this trial.”

As if on cue, the captain of the Dark Wind stepped into the room the moment Morgan called his name. “Good idea.” he rumbled. His deep voice reached places inside me that I didn’t know I had, and I felt my pussy moisten. No, wait, musn’t get distracted. Eyes on the prize, Marissa.

But then he unzipped his trousers and there it was revealed in all its glory—his cock. At least for Skipper it seems that old chestnut about black men was true—they WERE bigger. I had had that monster inside me more than a couple of times before, but seeing it out in the open like that, all nine veined inches of it, really had my stomach muscles jumping. With an effort of will I forced my eyes away.

Morgan gestured to the open door of the room. It was only about ten feet away but it seemed like a million miles. I took a step forwards and was relieved to find that I could walk normally. One door, a hundred more to go.

I looked at the door. Then I looked back at Skipper and his huge cock. It seemed to be outlined in sharp relief, a onyx rod that called out of me...no, mustn’t fall for Morgan’s plan. I wasn’t a slut. I wasn’t!

My eyes darted back to the door, then back to Morgan and Skipper. They both looked at me expectantly, smug smiles on their faces.

That did it. I’d show them. I’d make it out the door, no matter how big and hard and long that cock was...I pushed those thoughts from my brain and I took a step towards freedom, huge tits jiggling on my chest.

One step, then two, then three...it was easier than I thought. After about seven steps the door seemed that much closer, and it looked like I was going to make it. I concentrated only one putting one foot in front of the other and nothing else. If I ignored that delicious cock not five feet from me and the heat in my pussy, I could make it. I’d show them all. I’d get free of this prison and get my boat back and then be back on the open sea and -

But I hadn’t reckoned on the urges of my new body. Like Morgan had told me just a few minutes ago, it was hornier—I just didn’t know how much unless it hit me. Somewhere between the ninth and tenth step, my pussy began to blaze with need, and my lips ached to wrap themselves around a cock. Heat raced through me, powerful and undeniable. I needed sex. I grit my teeth and resisted the urge to touch myself. The door was the only thing that mattered now. Eleven steps. Then twelve. Then thirteen...then...

And that’s where it happened. I made the mistake of looking back at Skipper and his wonderful cock. That was the wrong move. I stopped moving entirely, and my mouth began to water at the thought of swallowing that huge organ. My insides were churning, and I realized that I was sweating bullets.

No, no this couldn’t be...I wasn’t...I wasn’t—but I couldn’t get the image of that beautiful penis out of my head. Neither could I deny the blossoming heat in my snatch.

Maybe Morgan was right. I was a slut. No, I wasn’t! I couldn’t be. I could get away. All I had to do was walk out the door. It was simple...so simple, just fifty or more steps or so...but I stood rooted to the ground.

Another wave of desire rocked through me, and before I knew it, I had fallen to my knees and crawled over to where Skipper was standing. Within seconds I had wrapped my plush lips around his cock and started sucking like my life depended on it. I needed cum, needed it so badly I could almost taste it—and a few seconds, I did, as the captain exploded into my mouth with a roar. I guzzled down the warm fluid hungrily, and then proceed to clean him off without a second thought.

Then the reality of what I had just done hit me like a ton of bricks. I had just flushed my dreams of freedom down the toilet. I hadn’t just sucked Skipper off, I had licked his rod and balls clean without even being asked to...my cheeks burned with shame, but at the same time, my pussy got hotter and hotter. Apparently to my body, this was just the warm-up. Morgan caught my eye and smiled a self-satisfied smile.

“There you go, Marissa, that’s a good slut. You see, you and both know that you were born to do this after all. You don’t really want to be free. You want to be owned, and Skipper here will take real good care of you—better now that you’re not resisting anymore. And to celebrate your new life, I think we should have a party. You’ll be wanting to pay back those poor boys that you knocked out on the way here.”

“You caused us a lot of trouble back there, Marissa.” Skipper chimed in. “I think Morgan is right.”

Morgan snapped her fingers and two slavers appeared as if from nowhere, huge grins on their faces. Other than bumps on their heads, they looked none the worse for wear. I knew what was going to happen next even as I struggled against it. I made a last desperate dash for the door—or at least I tried to, but when actually happened is that my mouth started to water as the two men unzipped their pants and took off their shirts, revealing their tanned, muscled bodies. I couldn’t wait to have their penises inside me.

Before I could move they each came over to me and grabbed a huge breast, making me almost faint from pleasure. Stupid new body...I opened my mouth to make a last half-hearted retort but was stopped by one of the men shoving his thick rod into it without so much as a by-your-leave. Despite the suddenness of his action I didn’t mind at all...the heat in my loins had me sucking on it with the same fury as I had brought to Skipper’s just minutes before.

The other man was not to be outdone, and he grabbed my full ass and drove into me in one swift motion. My eyes shot open in shock. Despite all my time on the Dark Wind, I had never been taken by two men at once before, and...and...and it felt great!

If I thought sex before was good, it was amazing now. Every inch of my body seemed to sing with pleasure, from my hungry mouth to my equally voracious slit. The fire from my pussy had spread to every part of my body, and I moaned around the cock in her mouth as my lover spanked my bubblebutt ass even as he rammed himself into me. I had never thought of myself as particularly kinky before, but now my buttocks burned with rapture with each slap of his hand against them. My new breasts bounced and swayed with each thrust, and after a minute I was groaning as the men emptied themselves into me from both sides.

I heard Morgan’s laughter in the distance as the first of many orgasms thundered down on her. I was forced to accept her new reality...that she wasn’t just a slave, nor just a sex slave. I didn’t just do it because I had no choice. I did because I she loved it, loved being treated like that, loved being fucked. I was a slut. A huge-breasted, tanned and very horny slut.

And as I got to my feet, cum dripping from both ends, I saw Morgan seated in front of me, a glass of wine in her hands. The men must have brought it in when I was otherwise occupied. She spread her legs and gestured to her own snatch, her intent clear. She wanted me to lick her out.

“A splendid performance, Marissa. I knew you had it in you!” The Original’s voice dropped an octave, becoming sultry and inviting. She was probably getting as horny as I was. “Come here and put that tongue to work.”

I had to obey. I...I...wanted to obey. I crawled over to place my tongue on Morgan’s snatch and marveled at the taste—a little salty, but kind of refreshing all the same. I licked her to orgasm as she drank her wine—living the good life, she was—and she petted me on the head as she came. Like I was some sort of sex pet...but I guess now I was.

Skipper entered the room next. I guess he also wanted in on the action? Take the new/old girl out for a test drive. He walked to me and dropped his trousers—and in moments, my eyes were locked onto his cock again.

“C’mon, Marissa. Show me how those new tits of yours work.” His low, deep voice turned me on so much that it wasn’t hard for me to wrap my huge tits around the monster that protruded from his between his legs. I was pretty sure with their current size that there wouldn’t be a cock couldn’t fit around them. Skipper was big, but Morgan’s upgrade allowed me to fit my melons around him and still have some left over.

Having bigger boobs made titjobs a lot easier, and I was sure that I would be giving many more of them in the upcoming weeks. The captain fucked my tits for a while, and then with a grunt he came all over them. Once again I couldn’t help but lick his come from my oversized boobs...I couldn’t help it, it tasted so good! Like honey mixed with cream and sugar...must have been more of Morgan’s magic again. I couldn’t recall hankering after come that badly in my old life, and it certainly didn’t taste like it did now.

I shot a glance outside the room and saw that there was a long line of men waiting for me. Looking at them, I was assailed by a variety of emotions. I was angry, I was frustrated, I was resigned...but most of all I was horny. I wasn’t a pirate anymore, nor did I have any chance of ever being one again. I was a slut. The Slut of Chrystal Bay.