The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smartphone Addicted

* * *

Note:

This is my 15th contribution to this archive. It’s just a short story that plopped into my mind and that I had to write down at once when seeing how dependent we are on our smartphones...

And as always: Please bear in mind that English is not my native language. So please overlook some badly chosen words, phrases or punctuation. Any resemblance with any real persons, places, companies, names and events is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life or about having unprotected sexual intercourse. So don’t do / try any of this in real life!

I’m looking forward to comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement, questions or maybe even fresh ideas: !

* * *

“Can’t you put that thing away for just a second?!” Erin barked at Jessica, her roommate. “I am talking to you and listening might be very helpful to understand.”

Erin and Jessica lived together in the university of applied sciences’ hall of residence for about one year. Both of them had enrolled to study communication technologies – but for very different reasons. Erin, a rather flat-chested sporty person with bright green eyes and short dark-brown hair, was really interested in technology and her mind never stopped to think, to improve and to invent. She already owned some patents and had written software applications that enabled her to pay her tuition fees. In contrast to that, Jessica – tall, buxom with long blonde hair – came from a well-off family, was not the brightest bulb and was there just because her parents had insisted that she’d go to university. And so she picked communication technologies because she liked using her smartphone 24/7 and thought the lectures would involve something like that. But it was quite the contrary as Jessica realized every time a test was pending.

“I won’t help you this time, Jessica!” Erin shouted holding back her tears. “You have to get through this test all by yourself. I don’t appreciate that I work my butt off while you just sit there chatting with other people and surfing the internet with your phone. I helped you through the last tests but ... but you’ve never said ‘thank you’ for my help. That... that’s unfair. And so... this time...”

Then, Erin stopped and just looked at her roommate who still sat in front of her looking at her phone. Erin moved behind Jessica and also looked at the screen. She was obviously switching between several apps: chatting with five friends simultaneously, playing a game, checking e-mails, looking at fun videos... and everything at a jaw-dropping speed, but completely sealed from the world around her. Erin shook her head as she remembered that Jessica had nearly been hit by a car the other day because she had to write an e-mail and listen to music with headphones when crossing the street.

Erin was not only angry but also worried. It was one thing that her roommate took advantage of her good nature to pass the tests. But during the last couple of months, Erin had also rediscovered her bisexuality and had somehow developed a crush on Jessica, who – to Erin’s disappointment – had a boyfriend. But from time to time, Erin fancied how it would be like being together with Jessica... without her smartphone and without her attitude, of course. But then, there were moments like this when Jessica made Erin see red.

Erin sighed and nudged Jessica but she didn’t really react. Only as she covered the phone’s screen with her jotter, Jessica paid attention: “Erin? What are you doing? I’m right in the middle of... sorry... did you just say something?”

“Oh yes, I did, but you weren’t listening ... again! Well, tomorrow is the test and I just said that...”

“Sorry, sweetie. I’m right in the middle of something important. Can we get back to that later? I’ve just been invited to a party tonight and have to discuss my outfit with my girls...” Jessica just said with her usual bored tone and did not wait for an answer but took her phone, went over to her bed and continued chatting.

“You’ve literally become one with your freakin’ phone...” Erin just mumbled, shook her head in disappointment and went back to her desk.

Later that afternoon, Jessica got dressed for the party. She now wore a short red summer dress and brown suede high-heeled overknee boots. After she had put her make-up on, she took several pictures of herself in the mirror, posted them online and sent them to her friends although they would see her in 30 minutes at the party anyway. Then, she gave Erin a second of attention: “What was it that you wanted to discuss earlier?”

“There’s a test tomorrow. But that doesn’t seem to be of any interest to you,” Erin hissed from her desk.

“Oh Erin,” Jessica said melodramatically, walked over to Erin and put her hands on her shoulders. She smiled as Erin instantly relaxed because Jessica knew that Erin liked her more than roommates usually do. And she knew how to use that to get what she wanted. “Don’t worry. I ... can’t keep my good looks in front of a desk when this party is going on out there. And I won’t be out long. And when I return, I will have a quick look at your summaries and everything will be fine. You will give them to me, Erin, won’t you? Pleeeeeeeeeeease...” Jessica said, hugged Erin and even gave her a kiss on her cheek.

“All right then,” Erin sighed and said silently without looking at Jessica: “I found a very useful presentation in the internet. I already sent you the link. Just download it, look at it and you’ll be fine.”

“Great!” Jessica said triumphantly, let Erin go, grabbed her phone and followed the link. She looked at her phone’s screen while an app was downloaded and installed from a university server. Jessica pressed the app icon and hoped that the presentation wouldn’t take much of her precious party-time. Suddenly, her phone’s screen turned bright green and Jessica felt a light electric shock being emitted by her phone’s metal frame and back. But she neither dropped it nor turned it away. It was as if her hand and her arm froze. She even held the phone more firmly in her hand and continued looking at the screen that now displayed something that looked like a bright green vortex. It looked interesting ... beautiful ... soothing. Jessica came to a halt in the middle of the room. She smiled slightly and stared at the screen very attentively. Then, small letters and numbers appeared on the screen. Jessica read every one of them, internalized them. It was like she received a message that was sent to her by her phone. Jessica frowned as the electric shock went further through her arm, shoulder and body and finally reached her nipples and even went down to her clit and started to stimulate it. But it felt good, this was a new and very exciting way of using her phone. Jessica wanted more, she gasped for air, held her pussy with the other hand and longed for further input. And then, the numbers and letters finally made sense. They merged in her mind and told Jessica something, mainly to obey her roommate and cherish everything she had done for her. Then, the phone told her to connect herself to it with the earphones. And so, Jessica went on through the room and got the earphones, put them in her ears, put the plug into the phone and finally sat down on her bed. She put her free hand under her dress and on her slightly wet pussy, moaned as the stimulation increased and waited for what was about to come.

Only some feet away, Erin had watched the whole procedure and chuckled as she saw that everything worked out fine. It was just an alpha version but considering that she’d written it this afternoon, it worked absolutely great. Erin then took her own smartphone and opened the app’s counterpart. It connected with Jessica’s smartphone via the university’s wi-fi network right away and granted Erin access.

“Well, my dear,” Erin mumbled viciously and opened the settings app, “let’s change some of your default settings and then you can take your good looks to that party while I keep mine in front of my desk...”

About 20 minutes later, Erin nodded contentedly and went over to Jessica. She still sat on her bed with the phones in her ears, her smartphone in her left hand and her right hand in her crotch. The app had obviously stimulated her the whole time as one could tell by the content smile on Jessica’s face. Erin produced her own phone once again, entered something, put it back in her pocket and then looked at Jessica. Her roommate just took off the earphones, stood up and closed her eyes. She froze for a second, then took a deep breath and re-opened her eyes as if her mind was rebooting.

“Is everything OK, Jessica?” Erin asked.

“Wow ... I ... I must have fallen asleep for a minute. But ... yes, I feel very relaxed and happy,” Jessica said with a very gentle voice. Then, she took a step towards Erin, hugged her and smiled at her. “I don’t know, Erin ... but I ... I think I ... well, I feel very happy to be here with you ... and I ... I am very grateful for you helping me trough all these tests. Maybe ... maybe I should be a better friend to you.”

“What do you mean by that?” Erin asked, expecting a certain answer.

“I ... I don’t know, but I feel the urge to ... Well, I ... I realized that I have to pay back to you for all the things you’ve done for me,” Jessica said with absolute conviction. Then she stroke Erin’s arms and shoulders and smiled at her. Erin was speechless for a moment because of Jessica’s sudden kindness and thought about stopping her plan. But the programme worked even better than expected and so she had to use this opportunity and go on.

“OK, that’s ... nice,” Erin said. “But first, have fun at your party. And don’t worry about that test. Just make sure that you don’t forget your phone and to keep it with you all the time.”

“Oh, you’re the greatest, Erin! Always so caring. But don’t worry about my phone ... as you know, I always put the phone into my boot’s shaft when I’m wearing them at a party. So you can call or text me at any time.”

“Yes, I know that,” Erin said viciously as Jessica put her phone from her hand in her right boot, grabbed a small jacket and went out of the room. Erin jumped up in the air and chuckled. She was really proud of herself. The program worked, Jessica’s mind accepted the obedience settings and the smartphone connected to Jessica’s body as long as its metal frame or back touched her skin. But Erin wanted more, phase 2 was about to commence. And so, Erin walked to her desk, sat down and started her computer.

As Jessica entered the house of the student association, all eyes were on her. She always loved these moments when she appeared at a party and her body and outfit were scrutinized by the attendant crowd. She knew that her looks fired men’s imagination and fuelled women’s envy. So, when she entered the house, she behaved like being on a catwalk. And it worked this time, too. Men looked at her and smiled, women rolled her eyes.

As she spotted ‘her girls’, Jessica stopped her show, went over to them and hugged her friends. There were also three guys who were introduced to Jessica. Jessica wanted to put on her perky smile and say hello but instead she chuckled and said with an unusual high-pitched voice: “Hi! I’m Jessy ... if you like a blowjob, you can get one!”

Jessica’s eyes gaped in horror, she held her hands over her mouth and blushed instantly. She mumbled a “Sorry!", ran towards the bathroom and locked herself inside. Janice, her best friend, followed her and was allowed to join her.

“What was that?” Janice asked. “Have you already been drinking?”

“Noooo, I swear!” Jessica exclaimed, breathed heavily and held her head. “I ... I ... it just, it just came out of my mouth. And I don’t know why. I would never ever promise some random guy to give him a blowjob. Please, believe me, Janice.”

“Well, the tall guy you were looking at when you said it, is my new boyfriend Tim. I told you about him yesterday. And I also told you that I would bring him here. So ... well done, Jessica!” Janice said exasperatedly.

“Nice!” Erin exclaimed, still sitting in front of her computer. The computer showed everything Jessica saw and heard just like her eyes were cameras and her ears microphones. In another window, a programme was running and the input box at the bottom still showed the last input: ‘If you like a blowjob, you can get one!’. Then, Erin entered new commands, leaned back and looked at the video feed.

Jessica’s body jerked for a second. She blinked and then looked at Janice who was still quite upset and still chatted Jessica up. But Jessica didn’t listen. She just felt the urge to grab Janice’s beautiful face and kiss her. And so she did. She quickly put her hands on Janice’s cheeks, moved towards her face and gave her a long passionate kiss. Janice silenced for a moment out of surprise, but then she pushed Jessica back.

“What’s wrong with you, Jessica?” she asked and wiped her lips with her hand.

“I don’t know, Janice, I ... I just wanted to kiss you. I really ... I don’t know why. I ... I ...” Jessica stuttered.

Erin chuckled. Then, she ordered Jessica to kiss Janice again and sent her a text message.

Jessica’s body jerked again. She stopped excusing for her first kiss, turned towards Janice and tried to kiss her again. But Janice just pushed Jessica back, shouted at her to set her mind straight and left the bathroom. At that moment, Jessica’s smartphone received Erin’s text message. Jessica was desperate of what had happened out there and in the bathroom. She took the smartphone out of her boot’s shaft and read the message: “Having fun? ;—)".

Jessica cried out loud, threw the phone in the wash-bowl and sobbed.

The video feed went black as Jessica’s body and the phone were separated. Erin frowned for a moment. Had she already gone too far? But then she shook her head.

“No, my dear ... first you have to get through this. You play, you pay!” Erin mumbled as she entered the next commands and hoped that Jessica would soon pick up her smartphone so that it could re-connect with her body.

Jessica sobbed and didn’t know what to do. But finally, she dried her tears and decided to sneak herself out. She just wanted to go back to her nice room-mate and cry her eyes out on her shoulder. And tomorrow, everything would be fine. She’d just pretend that she wasn’t feeling well. And after a couple of days no one would care about this. Jessica checked everything, dried her tears, put her short leather jacket back on, closed the zipper, inhaled deeply and took her phone out of the water-bowl. But the moment she touched it, her body jerked again. Jessica then froze and gradually relaxed as Erin’s commands were uploaded into her mind. Then, Jessica blinked, looked at herself in the mirror and smiled cheekily. She was no longer interested in her plan to get out of there without attracting further attention. She just let her phone slide back into her boot with its metal back touching her skin, unzipped her jacket and took it off. She looked at her gorgeous body in that hot dress, arranged her neckline, fluffed up her hair and said: “Maybe I’ll stay a bit longer. I’m really interested in some cock...”

About two hours later, Jessica entered the room she shared with Erin. She looked awful. Her hair was messed up, make-up and tears ran down her cheeks. She threw her jacket on her bed, lay down and started to cry.

Erin – who had witnessed everything on her monitor – just sat next to Jessica and stroke her back: “So the party wasn’t that great, I guess. Do you want to talk about this, Jessica? Don’t worry, I’m here for you.”

Jessica turned around and sobbed. She hugged Erin and was just happy to have such an understanding room-mate: “I can’t show up on campus any longer. I don’t know how and why, but I just needed two hours to lose all of my friends and to get thrown out of the student association. And my boyfriend broke up with me...”

“But ... what happened?” Erin asked pretending to be unknowing of what had happened.

“I ...” Jessica rolled her eyes, “I promised nearly every guy a blowjob, including Janice’s new boyfriend and then I kissed her in the bathroom. After that, I already wanted to leave. But somehow I didn’t. I went out of the bathroom, looked for a group of guys, introduced myself as ‘Jessy’, behaved like a bimbo, drank together with them, made out with them and even showed my boobs. In the middle of the party crowd! Then, Janice came back to me with her boyfriend and wanted me to apologize to him. And so I whispered something in his ear ... but I didn’t apologize, I said to him that he should meet me upstairs in 10 minutes and that my offer was still good. And so ... and so we met upstairs and I ... I sucked his cock. I don’t know why I did all of this. It ... it was like I had lost control of my body.”

“Wow ... I hope he won’t tell Janice,” Erin whispered and really fought not to smile.

“Well, he doesn’t have to. Because Janice entered the room in the best moment possible – when his cum splashed on my face. Oh ... and if that’s not enough: Janice had my boyfriend in tow who claimed that I had invited him to that party...” Jessica explained sobbingly and started to cry again.

Erin stroke her back and hugged her. Then, she grabbed her own smartphone, entered some commands and Jessica instantly stopped crying. She just stood up, cleared her throat, wiped her tears away, took the smartphone out of her boot and connected the earphones to it and to herself. Still wearing the stained dress and the high-heeled boots, Jessica stood motionless in the middle of the room holding the smartphone in her hand and being further programmed by it.

After about 10 minutes, Jessica opened her eyes again and took the earphones off. She closed her eyes for some seconds, took a deep breath and looked at Erin and smiled. Erin stepped towards Jessica and hugged her.

“Don’t worry, Jessica,” Erin whispered in her ear. “I am here for you. I’ll always be.”

And as she looked at Jessica’s face again, her room-mate already stroke her cheeks so that Erin closed her eyes and opened her mouth a bit. Jessica didn’t hesitate and passionately kissed Erin on her mouth. Erin kissed her back and moaned as Jessica let her tongue slide in Erin’s mouth. The girls stroke each other and Jessica finally put her smartphone on the table ... but nothing changed because Jessica had received the final version of the mind controlling program that wasn’t dependent on the smartphone. She even started to undress Erin and to massage her tiny tits. Jessica then let her fingers slide through Erin’s short hair and gently directed her towards her bed. Erin sat down and was freed from her joggers and underpants. Jessica undressed in front of Erin moving her body sexily and then went down on her knees, gently pushed Erin’s legs apart and kissed her inner thighs. She moved towards Erin’s labia and kissed them as well. As Jessica finally let her tongue slide between them and touched the clit, Erin let herself fall on her back and inhaled deeply. She grabbed the blanket with her hands and enjoyed the waves of pleasure that she had missed for quite a long time. She moaned heavily and pushed her wet pussy towards Jessica’s face while her roommate ate her pussy very skilfully. Only minutes later, Erin came screaming out loud. Her body shivered all over, her pelvis jerked back and forth. But Jessica didn’t stop. She massaged Erin’s well-trained body, kissed her passionately and then went back between her thighs. All in all, Erin came three times that night before Jessica cuddled up to Erin and both of them fell asleep.

The next morning, Erin woke up being still exhausted ... but also quite happy. They got up, took a shower together and went to the test. Erin had no doubt that Jessica would pass the test because she had provided her with all she had to know with the final programming. Later that day, Erin ordered Jessica to dye her hair brown and to hand her ex-boyfriend’s things over to him.

During the following weeks, Jessica really exerted herself for her studies. In the beginning, Erin helped Jessica out by re-programming her every evening before they went to bed to make her study really hard the next day. And so Jessica became one of the best students in her class and had a great time with Erin who was now not only her room-mate but also her girlfriend. Erin was happy, too. Some weeks after the night she had made Jessica her girlfriend, Erin had indeed some pricks of conscience and decided to stop the daily re-programming, to gradually reduce the programming’s effects and to rather choose someone she didn’t love for further experimenting her mind-control software. Nevertheless, Jessica stood by Erin and still enjoyed being together with her – even without any programming and even without her smartphone ...

T H E E N D