The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SMOKE DELUXE

Checking no one else of importance was around, Heather pulled out a cigarette and lit up. Moments later she was dragging on it as she stood by the sinks in the girl’s toilet, gaining as much enjoyment from breaking the rules as from the nicotine. Another girl came in, glanced Heather’s way with an annoyed look and went in to one of the cubicles. Heather didn’t care if she was offending some geeks sensibilities, she was one of the ‘in-crowd’ and could do as she liked.

Looking in the nearby mirror she liked what she saw. She had developed early and at sixteen she had a figure most of the girls would have killed to have, 34B-26-32 and pretty close to going up to a C cup. Pale, near blemish free skin, straight blond hair and full lips that she highlighted with as much make-up as she could get away with. As often as not she ended up in detention for it, or for smoking, or for just ignoring her teachers. But what did they know? They were old and past it, stuck teaching snotty little kids. Whereas Heather had a clutch of boyfriends, an older one who could take her to nightclubs, a guy from another school who had a really neat car and her good old standby, the captain of the ball team.

The toilet flushed and the other girl came hurrying out of the cubicle. Heather deliberately stood so the girl couldn’t get to the sinks without going past her. The girl, Beryl, looked nervously at the bigger girl and stepped around her. She had to lean over at an awkward angle to wash her hands and Heather smirked at her. Hands still wet, Beryl fled the toilets and Heather settled in to finish her cigarette even as the bell rang. ‘What a loser’ she thought of Beryl, ‘Skinny little drip, no tits at all.’

Outside Jeff tensed as the door to the girl’s toilet opened then quickly tried to relax and look inconspicuous again. It was only Beryl, not the person he was after. He hoped Heather would come out soon, he had planned this for so long and he didn’t want to lose his nerve now, nor did he want to get caught hanging around outside the girl’s toilets, especially after the bell had gone. Another long minute passed and he was just about ready to give up when the door opened again.

This time it was Heather and he quickly swung into action. Pretending to be hurrying to class, he deliberately ran into her, knocking her down. She let loose with a slew of swear words, and got even angrier when she saw who it was. To her mind Jeff was near the bottom of the heap, a total nerd and as uncool as it was possible to be. On a good day she wouldn’t even acknowledge his existence but right now she was pissed off.

He made use of the diversion, slipping her packet of cigarettes out of her bag and replacing it with his own, hoping that she hadn’t changed her brand. He then went through the motions of apologising and trying to help her to her feet. She, of course, rebuffed him and he used that as his excuse to get away. He arrived in class late and got a stern warning but as a first offence he avoided detention, which was quite important for the rest of his plan. It was last period of the day, now all he had to do was survive until final bell and see if the magic worked. He thought back to the weeks of preparation;

* * *

Jeff had been a bookworm all his life, he had collected thousands of books, filling his room and the shelves throughout his house. His mother didn’t object too much, single since Jeff’s father had left them, she was glad he wasn’t into something more destructive like drugs or gangs. Unlike most swots, Jeff didn’t close his mind to ‘unscientific’ stuff, he believed there could be something to ghosts, and ufos, and magic. So when he had found the old book of witchcraft and potions in a junk shop, he decided to try out some of the formulas it held.

He had started out with a simple one, if it didn’t work he wouldn’t have wasted much effort, if it did work then it wouldn’t have any world shattering consequences. He really didn’t want to summon an ancient demon or loose a plague on the city, or more likely, inadvertently poison himself.

Experiment one worked straight off the bat, which surprised him. It had called for simple ingredients like ragwort and silver dust (he ground down an old goblet)—and had caused the neighbours milk to go sour. The neighbour of course blamed the milkman, but after a series of trials Jeff was pretty confident it was his doing. Experiments two (causing the roses to bloom early) and experiment three (changing the colour of the cat) also worked first time, and continued to work on subsequent attempts. Finally he felt confident enough to do one of the major spells, specifically a variant on the old ‘love potion’.

The thing was that most of the major ‘spells’ involved the burning of various exotic herbs and other ingredients, and getting the subject to inhale the smoke. That’s when the irony struck Jeff. The book mentioned the difficulty of getting someone to breath in the smoke, whereas he knew just how to get his intended victim to do it willingly, she would even light the herbs for him.

The spell required a lot of weird stuff, lots of herbs and other plants with names he had to look up in encyclopaedia’s only to discover most were known by much less exotic names nowadays. A few bizarre animal based ingredients that took a bit more effort to come up with, including sneaking into the back room at the vets. And he had to do a bit of astrology to figure out what star was supposed to be where when he did the brewing. Having a wide base of interests helped a lot and he gained an appreciation of how knowledgeable the old witch’s must have been.

It was the last component that took him the longest to figure out. The book vaguely referred to it as ‘Essence of subjugation to affection, to be given by the one who wishes to hold the reins, to be taken by the one whom shall forever after desire it’. Then it struck him and with a wicked grin he jerked off into the other ingredients. If the spell worked he knew he had something else to look forward to.

It took him over a week to dissect a packet of cigarettes and rebuild them, lacing the tobacco with his own special herbs.

* * *

The final bell went and Jeff was the first out of the class room. He needed to find out where Heather was going before she lit up. He just managed to spot her as she was also quickly out of class and followed as she walked towards the playing fields. He really hadn’t thought out this part of the plan, mainly because he didn’t know how quickly the spell would work, if at all.

Heather moved out towards where the guys were warming up for after school practice. She wasn’t particularly interested in the game but as Bob was taking her out that evening she figured she at least had to be seen on the sidelines. Pulling out her cigarettes she was surprised to find she seemed to have more than she remembered but shrugged it off as unimportant. She popped one into her mouth, lit it and took a deep drag.

Jeff watched with growing anticipation. At worst his concoction of herbs and cum would just make her sick, if it worked it would do so much more.

Heather continued to draw on her cigarette, it tasted a bit funny but it wasn’t that obvious through the acrid bitterness. She watched Bob run up and down the field with disinterest and thought about what they would do that night. He had only gotten into her pants once and was desperate to do so again, so she figured she could milk a decent meal and drinks at the nightclub out of him. She paused, was the thought of having sex with him turning her on? She felt somewhat flushed and excited, not something he normally elicited in her. She became very aware of her nipples, they were hard and suddenly very sensitive as they rubbed against the material of her bra.

She noticed a warm moistness in her crotch and almost squealed in distress. She was getting turned on, but it wasn’t thoughts of Bob that was doing it! She could smell the odour of her sex juices and knew she had to get away before any of the other spectators did. Not daring to risk running, she trotted away as quickly as she could towards the school buildings and the toilets. Inside she went straight into a cubicle and sat down on the lid of the toilet. Barely aware of what she was doing now, she hiked up her skirt and thrust her hand into her panties to finger her sopping cunt. It felt great, but at the same time she knew she needed something more, a desperate yearning that was driving her to distraction.

Jeff entered the girl’s toilet cautiously, half expecting to find Heather throwing up into the bowl. Instead he found her engaged in a very different occupation and got the first inkling that his spell was working. Steeling himself, he went forward to test the final component.

Heather had ignored the sound of someone entering the toilet, too concerned with bringing herself off to break the pent up tension of arousal. But somehow she couldn’t manage to do it, even though she was so close. Then she caught a new scent, one that she had been craving without knowing why. Looking up she saw Jeff, a momentary wave of anger and embarrassment hit her at being caught masturbating by such a lower lifeform, then her thoughts went blank as instinct took over.

With an animalistic moan, she launched herself at Jeff, knocking him to the ground with a thump as he crashed down onto the hard floor. She began to kiss him, sucking on his mouth to taste his saliva, her hands roaming over his body as she searched for what she needed without really knowing what it was. Then her hands hit his crotch and his semi-erect penis and a she knew what she needed. Jeff was still winded by the surprise impact when he felt his shorts being roughly pulled down, his underpants going in the process.

Heather growled happily as she caught the scent of Jeff’s cock and grabbing it with both hands, popped the head of it into her mouth. His cock quickly hardened and she lustily sucked and pumped it until he came spurting into her mouth, cum which she swallowed eagerly, climaxing herself in the process. She continued sucking on his cock until she was sure no more would come out and then sat up with a satisfied expression on her face. It took Jeff a while longer to recover and when he finally had his breath back he sat up to find Heather staring at him intently with a curious yet happy smile.

“You’ve done something to me, haven’t you?” she asked quite calmly.

Jeff licked his lips nervously and swallowed with a dry mouth. “Um, yes,” he finally managed, “I’ve taken control of your mind and body, made you fall in love with me.”

“I know. I’m so glad you did.” There wasn’t a trace of guile or anger in her voice, she sounded genuinely happy in what he had done to her.

“You don’t mind?” he had to ask.

“No. Somehow it just feels so ... right. I know I couldn’t stand you ten minutes ago, but now everyone else seems so unimportant. I want to love you. I want you to love me. I think I need to love you, to make you happy.”

“Um, you are going to experience a few other changes,” Jeff said somewhat hesitantly, still waiting for a hostile reaction from her. Instead she sat there looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to go on. “Your breasts are going to get bigger.”

“Do you want me to have bigger breasts?” she asked without blinking.

“Yes,” Jeff croaked.

“Then I’m glad they’ll get bigger.”

Jeff still couldn’t believe it had worked so well, so completely. He kept expecting Heather to suddenly turn on him. He needed one last test to prove it beyond doubt. Wracking his brain he went with the best he could come up with on the spot. “Heather, show me your breasts.”

She took off her sweater and blouse and unclipped her bra without a moment’s hesitation, not in the least concerned why he wanted to see her tits, happy just to do what he wanted. Jeff swallowed hard, it had worked. Did he dare carry on? Of course he did.

“Okay, you can get dressed again.” he said as he stood up and pulled up his own underwear and shorts. It was then that Heather discovered her breasts had already begun to grow and happily pointed this out to Jeff. She had to loosen off her bra straps by several notches and once redressed they did seem to be noticeably larger.

* * *

Jeff was skittish as a rabbit as he walked hand in hand with Heather back to her place. It was her idea, as her mother was away for the weekend she suggested they could ‘get to know each other better, much better!’. Not only was she totally devoted to him, she was also capable of initiative rather than being some slavish zombie. At her house they went straight for her bedroom, where he got her to strip out of her school uniform and pose for him nude. Then he remembered that she had ripped his school shorts when she had pulled them off in the toilet.

“Heather, fetch a needle and some grey thread. You’re going to have to repair my shorts.”

Heather left immediately on her little errand and was back moments later with a sewing kit. “You’ll have to take them off,” she told him with a slightly wicked smile. “In fact, why don’t you take everything off.” She waited for a moment, and then reading his nervousness, she pulled a soft cotton bath robe out of her closet. “Here, you can put this on instead.”

Jeff accepted the robe and took off his own uniform, handing the ripped shorts to Heather. Wrapping himself in the robe he discovered it was very short, barely covering his crotch. Doing up the belt rope he had to remind himself that he was in charge and should be enjoying himself a lot more. Going over to Heather he rubbed her hair and shoulders as she diligently stitched up his shorts. It took her a while as she wasn’t very practiced at it, but she seemed content to carry on trying until either she finished or he told her to stop.

Afterwards Jeff got her to play dress up. He had often seen her in town on Friday nights and had lusted after her in her sexy outfits, now he had a chance to see them up close. He had her parade around the room in miniskirts and halter tops, tight jeans and t-shirt, even some elegant dresses he was surprised to find she had. Finally he had put it off as long as he could, his confidence boosted he had her change in to one final outfit, a lacy babydoll nightie and stockings and got her to lie down on the bed beside him.

Having gone to all this trouble to get into Heather’s pants, Jeff now had to admit he really didn’t know how to go about it. Taking his cue from what he had seen on tv he wrapped one hand over her enlarged breast and began to knead it. She responded with a moan and look of pleasure and he moved on to the next step, kissing her on the lips even as he continued to fondle her breast. Heather moved her own hands up his legs and under the robe to grip his buttocks and give them a gentle squeeze while pulling him over on top of her. They continued to kiss and grope for a while before Jeff risked the next stage.

He carefully peeled down the top of her nightie to expose her large breasts with their hard nipples, one of which he took into his mouth. He sucked for a bit, then ever so gently chewed it. Heather cooed in delight and encouraged him, griping his cock and stroking it. That was too many sensations for him to handle and he came spurting in her hand but she didn’t seem at all concerned and continued to play with his cock. Ever so gently she took over the dominant role in their lovemaking, guiding him with her far greater experience, until he was hard again and she was guiding his cock in between her moist thighs. A few pumps and he came again but Heather was still happy, she reacted more to his enjoyment than her own.

Later, a shower experience to beat all bathing, sharing the shower stall with Heather soaping him up and cleaning him off. Then he rang his mother to tell her he was spending the weekend with a friend from school. His mother didn’t like the lack of notice but was secretly glad that he finally seemed to have a friend and relented. His absence dealt with, Jeff had Heather scampering around the house in a tight black dress and high heels tidying up.

The weekend passed quicker than Jeff wanted, although he was pretty exhausted from being able to have sex any time he could manage an erection. If anything, Heather actually initiated it most of the time. In between he had tested the limits of his control, having her do all sorts of ‘uncool’ womany things like house work or watching a porno video with him. She loved it all, the dressing up, the catering to his every whim, she just loved him even though she knew he had made her think that way.

Sunday evening and none of his horror scenario’s had come to pass. The spell hadn’t suddenly worn off, she wasn’t brain dead, her breasts hadn’t continued to expand. They were bigger of course, easily a D-cup now and she had had to borrow her mother’s bras as her own were all far too small now. But they were firm, very sensitive to pleasure and she just loved them.

But now he had to go home, there was no way his mother would let him stay over on a night before school. Heather wasn’t happy about him leaving her, but she was also incapable of refusing him. Now he had his next problem because he didn’t want anyone getting suspicious of why a girl like Heather was suddenly in love with someone like him.

“Heather, tomorrow at school, in fact all this week, you’re going to have to treat me like you used to. You have to ignore me, pretend you couldn’t care less about me.” he instructed.

“But I love you,” Heather countered, “I can’t be mean to you anymore.”

Not wanting to get in to a long and involved argument, and especially not wanting to get into a logic debate with her—she seemed to be very good at those all of a sudden—he fell back on asserting his dominance. “I want you to behave that way. You are to act in all ways as you used to. Understood?”

Heather nodded. She didn’t look angry or confused, just calmly accepting. If he wanted her to act that way at school, she would because she loved him and wanted to do what he wanted.

* * *

Jeff’s mother almost made him stay home on the Monday, he was so exhausted from the weekend. She had been curious about his new friend but let him get away with making up only a few details as she didn’t want to pressure him when he was finally coming out of his shell. So off to school he went, almost believing the weekend had been a dream.

First class of the Monday was one he shared with Heather and she arrived as late as ever, with a gaggle of her friends. She didn’t even glance his way but he did notice something obviously different about her. Her breasts were bigger, although not as big as they had seemed yesterday. Half way through class he heard some giggling from Tanya, a tall brunette in Heather’s crowd, and then a piece of folded up paper struck him in the head.

Jeff quickly picked it up from where it had fallen and looked over to where Tanya was stifling a giggle, Melanie was doing her best superior sneer and Heather had just the slightest trace of a smile. He turned his attention back to the piece of paper, carefully unfolding it so that he didn’t attract the teacher’s attention. Written was : ‘Hi lover. They think I’m writing something rude about you. Wouldn’t they freak if they knew how I really felt? By the way, had to strap my tits down this morning since I had to be my old self. Can’t wait to be with you again. Your devoted slut.’

Jeff swallowed hard and blushed furiously which elicited more giggles from Tanya and Melanie. He then very carefully destroyed the note. The risk she had just taken worried him a lot, what if someone else had gotten the note? And making her breasts look smaller, he hadn’t told her to do that, she certainly wasn’t a zombie, if anything she seemed to be smarter than she used to be. It was very hard to go through the rest of the class without looking in her direction.

Fortunately for his nerves they didn’t have any other classes in common that day and he thought he could avoid her for the rest of the day. That was until lunch time when he was sequestered in his usual booth in the library. Suddenly Heather dropped onto his lap, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately on the lips. She held him down for several moments against his struggles, grinding her bum into his hardening cock until he risked cumming.

“What are you doing?” he demanded in a harsh whisper when she finally broke for air.

She easily resisted his efforts to push her off his lap. “Don’t worry,” she replied in a soft and husky voice, “No one can see us.”

“But I told you we can’t do this at school.”

“It doesn’t matter if nobody knows.” she said quite calmly, then giving him another kiss stood up, “I have to go now, before I’m missed.” she said that quite mischievously, “I’ll see you at my place after school.” And she was gone, leaving Jeff to wonder if he really was in control.

Outside the library Heather rejoined Tanya and Melanie and the trio strutted around the school as they normally did at lunch time. They liked to be seen, to assert their dominance over the less cool ‘chicks’ and to tease the guys. It was a vacuous activity and it gave Heather plenty of opportunity to think. She loved Jeff, it felt comfortable, right. It was what she wanted even though he had made her feel that way. Looking back she couldn’t see anything in her old life that she would really want back now, not any of her boyfriends, not her bitchy attitude. Listening to her two friends go on about all sorts of mean and uncaring drivel, Heather decided to carry through with her plan. She wanted to be with Jeff and she didn’t want to lose her old friends, there was an easy solution.

Eventually the girls made their way to the back of the science block where they could smoke without worrying about a teacher seeing them. As they settled into their usual poses, Heather quite calmly took out her cigarettes and offered them to Tanya and Melanie. Both girls were surprised by her sudden generosity but they weren’t going to turn down a free fag.

“Aren’t you having one?” Tanya asked as she took her first drag and blew out a cloud of bluish smoke.

“No, I don’t need them any more.” Heather replied calmly.

“Quitting again,” Melanie laughed with a touch of malice, “Bet you don’t last any longer than last time.”

Heather ignored the jibe, “Let’s skip the rest of the day,” she suggested, “Go back to my place.”

Melanie and Tanya shrugged and agreed. Cutting half a day was a bit of a risk but neither was willing to show weakness in front of the others. Still sucking on their cigarettes, they followed Heather out through the back hedge and on to her house.

* * *

The final bell rang and Jeff hurriedly packed away his books. The dread of the school day was over and he was now excited about the prospect of seeing Heather again in the privacy of her house. He wasn’t sure how much they could get up to before he would have to go home but that didn’t matter right now. Gently knocking on her front door, he was glad the property was enclosed by a high hedge and nobody passing would see him.

Heather opened the door and Jeff’s jaw almost hit the ground. She was wearing black stockings, bikini panties and a lacy bra that strained under the weight of her breasts and left her hard nipples poking over the top. She had also done her makeup, with deep red lips and exotically shaded eyes. With a seductive wiggle, she took his bag off him and led him in to her bedroom. It was much tidier, she had gone to a lot of effort after he had left on Sunday to make it neat and orderly, so unlike her old teenage style mess.

“Slip out of your clothes,” she purred as she handed him the bath robe, “I have a special treat for you.” She watched him undress with an almost predatory smile, licking her lips when he exposed his hardening cock. Then putting his discarded uniform out of sight, she said, “Now close your eyes.”

Jeff did as he was told, the mystery and anticipation heightening his arousal. He felt soft hands on his legs creeping towards his erect cock and then warm lips wrapping themselves around the head of it. The tongue went to work on the underside as his cock was sucked deeper and deeper in. Long nails brushed over his testicles, a hand massaged his inner leg. It felt different to the previous times Heather had given him a blowjob but he was enjoying it too much to care why.

A hand stroked his face tenderly, and Jeff started. Three hands? And then a fourth, massaging his chest. And a fifth, running down his back. Jeff’s eyes snapped open and squeaked in surprise. Down on her knees in front of him, sucking eagerly on his cock was Melanie, naked except for a pair of stockings. Standing over her was Tanya, similarly unclad with a lustful smile as she fondled his body. And from behind him Heather purred, “Surprise lover. Bet you didn’t think you’d ever make it with three women.”

Before he could even think to reply, Heather pulled him over onto his back and the other two girls descended upon him. They were a writhing mass of bodies, all three girls trying to get to his body, to pleasure him and Jeff found himself little more than a passenger as they fucked him in to a stupor.

* * *

Heather looked over to where Jeff lay asleep, sprawled out in her bed. Nearby Tanya and Melanie were happily preening themselves in front of the mirror, comparing the shape and feel of their newly enlarged breasts. It made her feel warm and content to know they were as happy in their devoted love of Jeff as she was. Glancing at a clock she sighed, Jeff had said he had to be home by six and it was nearly that time now. Much as she hated having him go, she was incapable of resisting his needs. Going over she gently shook him.

“Mmmph?” he grunted in what seemed to her to be a delightful way.

“Sorry lover, but its nearly six and you said you had to go home for dinner.”

Jeff was suddenly very awake. “Shit!” he exclaimed as he sat up, immediately drawing the other two girls’ attention to him. “How near six?”

“Six minutes to.” Heather replied, still amazed at how responding to even a simple request from him made her tingle.

“Shit!” he repeated. “I’ll be late!”

“Not if you run,” Heather suggested with just a trace of a cheeky smile.

Hurriedly dressing and making a dash for it, Jeff found himself thinking about this latest quirk. Heather had made sure that he had the chance of being home in time, thereby not disobeying him, yet she had also wanted to have him until the last possible moment. Her cunning was beginning to frighten him.

Heather had watched him sprint off with his shirt hanging out and sighed. She missed him so much already. Going back to her bedroom she found Melanie and Tanya sitting with their hands under their bums. They had wanted to help dress Jeff and Heather had known that would make him late, so she had told them to go sit on their hands. Both Tanya and Melanie accepted their subservient role to Heather, after all she had been chosen first so Jeff obviously loved her the most. They were just happy that they could share in his affection.

“Okay ladies,” she said without any inflection of irony, “He’s safely away so you can go to your homes now. Get dressed first. And remember that in school tomorrow you have to treat him how you used to. That means no touching or anything.” She held up a hand to stifle the groans from her two friends, “Yes, I know its hard but its what he wants.” That silenced them and they prepared to leave, falling into a familiar pattern of their usual banal chatter. They felt very little had actually changed in their lives, except that they now had someone they could love and worship.

They had barely cleared the property when Heather’s mother drove in. Carol had had Heather when she was only sixteen and was now barely twice her daughter’s age. Despite her relative youth she was more than a little world weary and being stuck with a child from such a young age hadn’t helped. Since then she had had dozens of boyfriends but none had ever lasted. Now as she strode into the house she wasn’t pleased when she was hit with the obvious aroma of sexual activity.

“Heather, you slut!” she screamed, “You’ve had boys here while I was gone, haven’t you?”

Quite calmly Heather came out of her bedroom, “Only one, mother.”

The unaccustomed politeness of her daughter did nothing to improve Carol’s temper. “Don’t come it with me, you silly bitch! I told you I wanted the house tidied before I got back and ... and ...” Carol stopped. The problem was that the house was tidy, the lounge at least. Going through to the kitchen she found a clear bench rather than the pile of dishes she had expected, and someone had even cleaned the stove.

“Jeff prefers things to be neat and tidy,” Heather said in reply to her mother’s surprised expression.

“Who the hell is Jeff?” Carol demanded to cover her amazement.

“He’s my lover.”

“Hmph!” her mother snorted. “Like he’ll last.” And she stormed away to her room to change.

Heather contemplated her mother’s words. She wasn’t even slightly worried about Jeff losing interest in her, she felt he was as devoted to her as she was to him. Rather she suddenly realised how lonely and bitter her mother was. Well Heather had a solution for that, one that would make it easier for everyone.

Carol came storming out into the lounge again wearing her tatty old dressing gown. “Heather, have you seen my fags, I’m dying for a smoke.”

Heather smiled, “Just a second Mum, I’ll get mine.”

* * *

Jeff arrived at school the next day tired and more than a little jittery. His life had taken on a very surreal tone ever since he had cast the spell on Heather and things seemed to already be beyond his control. He hadn’t had much time to think it over last night, after the gentle telling off from his mother for being late, to having to catch up on his homework. Here he was with three of the most beautiful girls at the school totally in love with him and yet he still had to do homework. Strange didn’t begin to describe it.

Thinking of the three girls, he looked around the school yard nervously. They had basically jumped him last night and he had never had a chance to actually talk to them at any point. So there was every chance, to his mind, of them doing the same thing again when they saw him today. But, to his relief, when he did see Melanie and Tanya later that morning they basically glanced in his direction and then ignored him altogether. Maybe, he thought, the spell had worn off and they just thought it was a bad dream, it certainly wasn’t one either of them would admit to having.

As the day wore on it became evident that Heather had cut school again. Jeff wasn’t sure if this was good or bad, on the one hand there was less chance of her exposing him to the entire school, on the other hand he didn’t know what she was up to. He worked himself into such a state worrying over it that his teacher thought he was sick and sent him home at lunch time.

His mother heard him come in and wanted to know why he was home so early, but was satisfied when he explained he had been sent home as he might be sick. His mother pressed the back of her hand to his forehead, announced that he didn’t have a temperature but did look a little run down. The cure, she announced, would be a good lunch and she could run him back to school for the afternoon.

“Oh yes,” she added almost as an afterthought as she went to get lunch ready, “A friend of yours from school showed up this morning. A nice girl, very polite and well mannered ...”

Jeff relaxed, she couldn’t be talking about Heather.

“Although she must get teased unmercifully, being so well ... built, shall we say.”

Jeff came very close to fainting, fortunately his mother was in the kitchen and just heard him fall heavily into a chair.

“Sit down properly!” she admonished him, “Anyway, she said she had come to pick up some books you had left behind, to do with the joint biology project you’re working on. It really was most careless of you to forget them, dear.”

Jeff was suddenly full of energy as he ran towards his bedroom. Had she come to get the magic book? Was she going to get her revenge by casting her own spell? Normally his mother wouldn’t have been so naive as to let in a total stranger, but the thought that her little boy finally had a girlfriend had blinded her better judgement.

His room hadn’t been ransacked, in fact it looked a bit tidier if anything. But it didn’t take him long to figure out that Heather had done a thorough job of searching the room, too many things were just slightly out of place. Strangely the magic book didn’t appear to have been touched, nor were any of the jars of ingredients. Then he discovered what was missing. His entire collection of pornographic magazines! Why had she taken those? His mother called him out to lunch at that point and he had no more time to ponder that question.

Back at school for the afternoon he wasn’t feeling much better but put on a show to prevent being sent home again. He didn’t see Heather but he became acutely aware that while they appeared to be paying no attention to him, Tanya and Melanie always seemed to manage to be somewhere nearby. Finally the last bell rang and Jeff had to make a serious decision, home or Heather’s place.

In the end it was no decision, he had to find out what Heather had been up to. He also noted that Melanie and Tanya were following him at a discreet distance so going home didn’t seem the best idea anyway. Heading up the path Heather’s house seemed different somehow. It was as he was ringing the doorbell that it struck him, the lawn had been mowed and the neglected flower beds had been replanted.

This time the door didn’t open immediately. He thought he heard someone hurrying towards the door, then someone barked a command, several moments of silence, and Heather opened the door for him. He hurried in, still not wanting to be seen but Heather kept the door open for Tanya and Melanie to come in as well. Before he could catch his breath, all three girls descended upon him and went in to a frenzy of groping and kissing. Jeff tried to fend them off but his efforts were completely ineffectual and he gave in, letting them strip him of his clothes. Besides, he tried to remind himself, wasn’t this what he had wanted in the first place, only just not from three girls at once.

With him naked and on the floor, a bizarre jockeying for position came into play, as all three girls jostled each other trying to get to his cock. He knew he was in serious threat of being hurt in the process of being fucked and was glad when Heather took charge, directing Melanie to his cock and Tanya to his face. This was better, Jeff decided as Tanya covered his face and neck with kisses while he felt an eager warm mouth wrap around his cock. With all the stimulation he came quickly and even in his dazed state he was surprised by how delighted Melanie sounded at getting a mouthful of his cum. Somewhere beyond the pounding of blood in his head he heard Heather issue more orders and Tanya moved her face away to lick up the stray drops of cum that Melanie had missed. Both girls were then sent away to clean up.

Heather helped him to his feet and he realised that he had been stripped completely naked in those few moments. Sensing his somewhat foolish shyness, she handed him a soft silk bath robe and let him cover himself even though it was very short and barely covered his crotch.

“You’ll have to forgive the girls,” Heather said with a wicked smile, “They’re still so young and eager. I’ll see about whipping them in to shape.”

The emphasis she put on ‘whipping’ worried Jeff a bit, but he really had a lot more concerns at the moment. He hadn’t forgotten that Heather had gone round to his home that morning and he really wanted to know why. As if she sensed he was about to demand some answers, Heather suddenly reasserted herself.

“Can you amuse yourself for a few moments, lover?” she asked with a coy smile, “My tits are killing me and I really have to go unstrap them.” Not waiting for a reply, she skipped away and Jeff was left alone with his thoughts in the strangely tidy but sparse lounge. He even noticed that the smell of cigarette smoke was much less than last time. Then he heard someone in the kitchen and his heart skipped a beat as he knew it couldn’t be Melanie, Tanya or Heather. Why hadn’t Heather warned him that there was somebody else in the house?

Cautiously he made his way towards the kitchen and peeked in. There by the counter mixing drinks was a woman wearing only a crop top, stockings and high heels. He wasn’t sure how old she was, younger than his mother he thought, and quite well built. Thinking about the size and firmness of her tits as he watched her it suddenly occurred to him why she looked so familiar. This was Heather’s mother! A sinking feeling hit his gut as a worse fear hit him, he doubted she would normally run around the house dressed this way so that left only one option. Confirmation came when he realised she was dressed exactly like a model in one of his porno mags. So he now had an idea why Heather had taken them.

Seeming to sense his presence, the woman turned towards Jeff and he immediately recognised the predatory look on her face, he had seen it all too often lately. With practiced ease she struck a provocative pose with her chest thrust out and legs crossed at the ankle to all but hide her neatly trimmed bush. “You are just too sexy for words,” she purred in a voice that was close enough to Heather’s to be unnerving, “The drinks will be ready in a moment, but all I really want is to suck your huge dick.” The way her tongue played across her ruby red lips left him in no doubt that she meant it and he became aware his jaunt into alchemy and mind control was now out of his control.

“No!” he barked in terror as Heather’s mother started to move towards him. She stopped and looked disappointed. As though she was hoping she could change his mind, she began to toy with her left nipple while favouring him with the most seductive pout she could manage. But Jeff was beyond being seduced at the moment, he was too tired and too scared, and backed out of the kitchen away from her. He was immensely relieved when she didn’t follow.

What was he going to do now? Heather was one thing, and even having another two girls really just added to the fantasy, but someone’s mother! Although he had to admit she was pretty hot, especially as mothers go. He didn’t get any longer to think about it as the three girls in question reappeared in the lounge, giggling happily as they pranced around. And all three were dressed, actually closer to undressed, as three of his favourite models from his porno magazines. Heather had acquired a lacy bustier and french-cut panties, Tanya was wearing nothing but thigh length black pvc boots with spike heels and Melanie had a skimpy bolero jacket and thong. And despite himself he could feel his cock rising again as they did their best to titillate him with an impromptu raunchy dance.

* * *

It was a grey and listless Jeff who tried not to draw any attention to himself in first period History. He was tired, his whole body ached, and he had been grounded by his mother for being late home again. Fortunately the majority of his class mates treated him with the usual disdain and he could quietly recuperate at his desk. It also gave him a chance to take stock of his situation.

He had three girls and a woman desperately in love with him and willing to do anything to please him, something which would have been beyond a fantasy a week ago was now a very frightening reality. Somehow Heather had feed the cigarettes to the others, and it only now occurred to him that he should have taken the remaining ones off her. It was also a concern that the cigarettes seemed to be affecting them differently; Tanya and Melanie’s breasts had only grown a tiny amount and he wasn’t sure if they were actually dumber than before but they certainly weren’t up much beyond following orders.

Heather’s mother Carol, on the other hand still seemed to have her old skills and knowledge, she was just perpetually happy, and her breasts had become firmer rather than bigger. Finally there was Heather, her breasts were notably bigger, even when she strapped them down for school, and she was smarter. Maybe she had just been too distracted to apply herself before, but several of the teachers had already complimented her on how much her work had improved.

So what was he going to do? He could try to undo the magic but he really didn’t relish the likely outcome if the girls realised what he had done to them. He had tried to find an amnesia spell last night, but the only one in the book would totally erase a person’s mind and he didn’t want to turn them in to zombies. He even hoped that there might be some way to redirect their attraction to someone else but there was nothing on that.

Adding to his woes was that while he was grounded he had no way of getting the cigarettes back off Heather, or setting up a fool proof set of instructions so that they wouldn’t expose him.

* * *

Heather watched Jeff leave the class room on his own as the class ended. It didn’t seem right to her that he should be alone, ever. She didn’t like the fact that he didn’t have anyone to talk to, to hug and cuddle, and kiss, and ... She caught herself before she went too far down that track, wet knickers was the last thing she needed. So what could she do about it. He had expressly forbid her, or Melanie and Tanya, from being with him while at school and the concept of deliberately disobeying him was beyond her. So how could she get around it, she wondered as she gathered up her gear and made her own way out of the classroom.

Outside one of her old boyfriends tried to ask her out and she casually flipped him off, making him look a total jerk in the process. The callousness enhanced, rather than detracted from her reputation and all anybody saw was the old Heather, even as she was desperately trying to think of a way she could make the new love of her life happier.

Then she spotted Beryl heading in to the toilet and she smiled. Several other girls caught the smile and decided to postpone their own trips to the toilet, most had been bullied by Heather and her friends at some stage and had no desire to repeat the experience. Going in, Heather took up a position by the sinks, took out a cigarette and her lighter, and waited. When she heard the toilet flush, Heather lit up.

Beryl emerged from the cubicle and froze when she saw Heather standing there again. Averting her eyes, she quickly made her way over to the sinks, expecting the other girl to get in her way. Instead Heather seemed to be happy to take a deep drag on her cigarette as Beryl washed her hands and Beryl relaxed. And then suddenly Heather was on her, pushing Beryl back against the wall and pinning her there with both her hands and her body. Spitting out the cigarette, Heather locked her lips over Beryl’s as the girl started to scream, and blew her smoke into the other girl’s mouth.

Heather maintained her grip on Beryl, grinding their bodies together and continuing the kiss against Beryl’s ineffectual attempts to break free. Gradually Beryl’s resistance grew less and less, until Heather knew she was hooked when Beryl began to kiss her back. Releasing her captive’s arms, Heather wrapped her arms around Beryl’s waist and pulled their bodies into even firmer contact. Beryl’s own arms went around Heather and the two kissed passionately for several more minutes until Heather forced a break.

“Oh, Heather. I feel so ... so ...”

“Happy?” Heather finished for her, gently flicking out the slender girl’s hair and experimenting with a few shapes.

“Yes! And content, somehow.”

“Its nice, isn’t it. So much nicer than being a bitch, or being scared.”

“Yes. Somehow you don’t scare me anymore, nothing does. I don’t even care that the bells already rung and we’re late for class. And we kissed, and I enjoyed it, like I was gay or something. I really want to try more, to kiss you again, and maybe ...”

“Time for that later,” Heather said laughingly.

“But,” Beryl went on uncertainly, “There’s also something missing, I don’t feel quite complete somehow.”

Heather smiled. “Don’t worry, I know just what you’re missing and I can remedy it. You have a very special task but I’ll tell you more when we go to my place after school. Until then I have only one instruction for you—when you come across the ‘missing something’ you’re not to jump him on the spot. Come on to him as much as you like, but don’t do anything that’s going to shock anyone. Understand?”

Beryl nodded, gathered her school bag and set out for class leaving Heather alone with her thoughts. And those thoughts were very clear right now. Jeff would quickly figure out what had happened to Beryl. He would then remember that he hadn’t taken the cigarettes from her yet, and Heather knew she couldn’t refuse him when he actually asked. So if she was ever going to need them again she was going to have to do it before he got to her place after school. She couldn’t hold out any longer than that, it already hurt so much going through the day without him. Time to cut school again, she decided. She had one last use for the cigarettes.

* * *

Jeff was watching the door to the classroom, Social Studies had started ten minutes ago and normally he shared this class with Heather but today there was no sign of her. He kept hoping that she was just late, but even the teacher had given up and had marked her as absent. Her absence brought Jeff out in a cold sweat, she could be up to any sort of mischief, perhaps feeding the cigarettes to the rest of the girls in the school. Or maybe even a teacher!

But he was too scared to go look for her, and rationally he didn’t have a clue where he would start. He couldn’t wander around the school without drawing attention to himself, and that would lead to a lot of awkward questions that would truly arouse his mother’s suspicions when coupled with his ‘illness’ and late arrival home. So he tried to settle in, hoping the lesson would take his mind off the problem.

Then the door to the classroom opened and Jeff sat up abruptly even as the teacher and most of the class looked to see who the latecomer was. Jeff’s initial relief that Heather had finally shown up was quickly dashed when he saw that it was only Beryl.

With her sterling character, Beryl had no trouble convincing the teacher that her tardiness was unavoidable and the teacher carried on with the class as Beryl made her way to the seat next to Jeff. He didn’t think anything of it, until five minutes later when he realised that she had edged her desk as close to his as she could possibly get away with. He became uncomfortably aware that she seemed to be focussing on him rather than the teacher. In fact she went through the rest of the lesson smiling contentedly at him.

The bell couldn’t go soon enough for Jeff, and he hurried to get out, jostling with the other students as they bottlenecked through the doorway. He fully intended to track down Heather now that it was lunch time, although he still had no better idea of where to look. And then a soft arm slipped around his waist from behind and a feminine figure pressed herself up against his side, resting soft curls on his shoulder.

Jeff spun around, tearing himself free of what he expected to be Tanya or Melanie exposing his secret to the school. Instead he found himself face to face with Beryl, who quickly overcame her surprise at his startled reaction, and moved in to kiss him. From somewhere nearby Jeff distinctly heard someone say—“Aw, how cute. Nerds in love.", as Beryl’s lips met his.

He tasted cigarette smoke in her mouth and he now knew what Heather had been up to. It didn’t make him feel any better, and confused as to what to do next, he couldn’t resist as Beryl became quite passionate. Normally Jeff would have freaked at such an encounter in full view of everyone, but with everything else that had happened recently this hardly rated.

Several more minutes passed, and then a loud cough broke the silence and the embrace. One of the teacher’s had come over to break them up, although Fitch the chemistry teacher seemed more amused than annoyed by their behaviour. As it was two of the more studious pupils kissing he hardly felt that it was likely to be much more than young love. Jeff took the excuse to lead Beryl away to somewhere more private, leaving Fitch to weather the jeers from the other students.

“Beryl,” Jeff started in a quiet voice, “Heather did this to you?”

The girl nodded eagerly as she continued trying to paw him, not at all put off by his attempts to keep her at arms length. “Heather’s wonderful, isn’t she. I love her so much, almost as much as I love you, I think. Can we kiss some more? Its really nice and I’m feeling so ... strange, sort of hot but it’s a nice hot.”

“Stop it!” Jeff exclaimed as Beryl began pressing against him again. “Look, this was done to you. Its not how you really feel.”

“I don’t care.” Beryl countered, still trying to get past his block. “I want to kiss you some more. And rub my pussy, it feels ... funny.” Beryl suddenly giggled, “I said pussy!”

“Stop it!” Jeff tried again. Then since he in theory should be in control of her now, tried a more direct command. “Step back now, two paces and don’t move until I say you can.”

She resisted, Jeff could see the strain in her face but after what seemed like an eternity to him, she took the two steps back and didn’t advance on him again.

“Good,” Jeff sighed in relief. “Now what did Heather tell you? Did she tell you why she did this to you?”

“She hated you being alone all day at school, with no one to pamper you, and kiss you, and things. So she needed someone who people would accept as your girlfriend. I’m so lucky she chose me, aren’t I?”

Jeff didn’t get a chance to comment on either Heather’s actions or Beryl’s luck, as at that point the girl’s hands suddenly went to her chest and she gasped in surprise, “My chest! It feels tight, like my bra’s way too small.” Jeff could already see the swelling of her breasts, and hoping the shock might break her out of the conditioning, told her that it was all part of what Heather had done to her.

“Wow!” wasn’t the response he had expected, as Beryl pulled out the bottom of her school sweater and blouse and reached up underneath to undo her bra. “You mean you’ve made my tits get bigger as well? Oh, I love you so much!” And Beryl leapt forward again, sending Jeff staggering back against a wall as their bodies collided, her newly enlarged breasts very evident as pressure against his chest as she locked lips with him again. Jeff tried to fight her off, but she seemed so much stronger than him, and he was helpless as she began grinding her groin against his.

Before he really knew what was happening, she had his hardening cock out, had ripped off her panties and had athletically impaled herself on him in a standing position. He was firmly pressed up against the wall now, her legs wrapped around his hips, her arms around his shoulders as she humped herself on his cock. He let go as soon as he could, his cum splurting out around her cunt lips and down her legs, mixed in with just enough red to show that unlike Heather and her friends, Beryl had been a virgin. The speed with which he came didn’t matter to Beryl, she had already climaxed just from feeling his cockhead enter her for the first time.

* * *

Jeff barely made it through the rest of the day. Beryl was all over him any chance she got, and Heather had got it just right. Although everyone noticed, and a lot of his classmates teased him about it, nobody thought it too strange that two socially inept swots like him and Beryl should end up together.

He also didn’t seem to be able to control Beryl like he could with the others. Sometimes Beryl would obey a direct order if it was simple enough, like telling her to sit in her own seat rather than on his lap like she had tried to do in maths. But she seemed equally capable of putting on only the vaguest hint that she was complying, to the extent of totally disobeying him. Even Heather couldn’t do that, she at least had to contrive some way to circumvent doing what she was told.

The final bell rang and Jeff found there was nothing he could do to stop Beryl clinging to him. One arm around his waist, her head nestled on his shoulder, her other hand holding his, they moved like siamese twins. He had seen other couples like this, and had envied them. But now as he needed to find Heather as quickly as possible he wasn’t enjoying it at all.

Heather was waiting for him by the gate, casually relaxed but with a self-satisfied smirk. Jeff moved over to her as fast as he could manage with Beryl draped around him, angry but not wanting to have the entire school overhear the exchange.

“Heather!” he whispered harshly, “The cigarettes! Hand them over now!”

Obviously having anticipated this, Heather already had them to hand and passed him the packet without resistance.

Jeff opened the packet and looked inside. There were four cigarettes left and he picked up the distinct odour of his alchemical tampering. “Is this all of them?” He demanded off Heather, not wanting to be tricked by her again. “Is this all of the remaining cigarettes? There are no others?”

Heather smiled and nodded. “Yes love. All the other cigarettes have been used. They’re nothing but ash now. I haven’t hidden any away.”

Jeff relaxed a bit, Heather hadn’t tried to hedge in any way and he was still pretty sure she couldn’t directly lie to him. Now he had to test something else. “Heather, instruct Beryl to let go of me and take two steps back.”

In response Beryl immediately hugged him even tighter as though she feared he might somehow slip from her grasp. Heather seemed to be hugely amused by this.

“Heather! Tell her, now!”

“But you make such a cute couple,” Heather countered, her smile growing even wider.

“Look, I have to get home and I can’t do it with Beryl hanging off me. Take her back to your place or something.”

‘Can’t do that, lover. You didn’t want anything at school to connect you to me so I really can’t be seen taking Beryl home. I mean what would people think?” There was no hint of malice in Heather’s voice, a touch of teasing perhaps, but she still seemed to be entirely devoted to him—just on her own terms.

“I’m serious. In no small part because of you I’m grounded. If I don’t get home in the next five minutes I don’t want to think what my mother’s going to do to me.”

“Don’t worry about that, Lover,” Heather replied confidently, “I think your mother is going to be a lot more amenable in future. In fact I think she’ll be joining us for ...”

“No!” Jeff screamed and with a desperate surge of strength he pushed Beryl away. The girl fell to the ground, winded by the surprise of it all and could only wail in despair as Jeff sprinted away.

He had never run like this before. His legs felt rubbery, his stride seemed to go all over the place but he just tried harder and harder to go faster, as though he could outrace the certainty of what Heather had done. His chest was on fire, his brow drenched in perspiration as he threw open the door to his home, hoping against hope.

That hope died as his mother came towards him with a happy, lust filled smile, wearing only the scantest of panties and high heels, her enlarged breasts standing free and proud from her chest.