The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SMOKE ROYALE

This follows on from Smoke Deluxe and isn’t likely to make much sense unless you read that one first. Its also one of the few times I’ve done a sequel to something I’ve considered completed, I have a habit of going on and on so I’ve been trying to keep these stories short and punchy. Hopefully this one will answer a few questions as well.

Jeff Harrington was ensconced in the toilet, his one place of refuge after he had made it clear that this was one thing that he had to do alone. It was the only instruction that he had gotten to stick lately, all of the girls seemed adept at twisting his words, none more so than Heather. So now he hid out in the toilet when things just got too much for him, and with a house full of sex mad women, including his own mother, that was often.

Even now he could hear two of them prowling around on the other side of the door, waiting for him to emerge. The clicking of metallic heels on the wooden floor could only be Carol, based on the sharp stiletto heels she had been wearing earlier, along with the stockings, g-string and nothing else. The other moved with a distinct creak of leather that identified Melanie in the tight leather skirt and bustier. The irony of the situation didn’t escape Jeff, here he was hiding from what had been a dream only days ago.

Meanwhile Heather was contemplating a very different problem. It had never occurred to her when she had moved all of Jeff’s other lovers into his own house that it would cause friction with the neighbours. She had just assumed they would be delighted for him and put up with a few minor distractions for his sake. Instead they had complained, both in person and to the police about the noise and the strange comings and goings. A few had even hinted that they thought a brothel had begun business in their street.

Glancing out the window Heather sighed. Tanya was out in the front garden tending to the flower beds but she had forgotten to put on any panties and her short skirt was riding up as she bent over to pull weeds. Heather could see another complaint coming and knew she had to prepare. Striding confidently through the house in her purple lace teddie she located Jeff by the agitated fidgeting of her mother and Melanie. With a stern look she sent them on their way to entertain themselves elsewhere. They went grudgingly.

Rapping on the toilet door Heather spoke, “Jeff darling, I ... I need to talk to you. Its urgent.”

Jeff, having heard Heather shooing away the others, ventured out. He figured he could handle one much better than two, especially as Heather didn’t seem inclined to jump him on the spot.

Seeing him, Heather’s heart began to pound harder and it was so hard to lie to him, she loved him so much. But she knew it was for the better, that she had to mislead him ever so slightly to make his life even more wonderful. Quieter than usual, which all worked towards her ploy, she led him down to his bedroom where Beryl was sprawled out in a chair playing with herself.

The former straight-A student, she was having trouble concentrating in school at the moment, cooed in delight when she saw Jeff but Heather held her off with a simple raised hand. “No Beryl! Not now. Jeff and I need some privacy. Go help his mother prepare dinner.”

Beryl scowled at Heather, but left—although not without goosing Jeff on the way. Heather closed and locked the door after the girl had gone and much to Jeff’s surprise, and a little to her own, she chose to sit in the chair rather than on the bed beside where he had thrown himself.

“Jeff,” she began hesitantly as though not sure of what she was saying, “My breasts ... I think they’re shrinking again ... that the magic is wearing off.”

She didn’t know exactly what sort of response she expected from him, but she could almost swear he looked relieved. She decided she had to be wrong, he couldn’t want that after going to such much trouble to make her tits bigger. He liked big tits, she knew that from going through his magazines. Perhaps she should be less subtle.

“Maybe ... maybe you need to make up some more cigarettes ...” she suggested, trying to pretend that it had only just occurred to her. “In case ... it well, affects all of us. The wearing off I mean.”

Jeff was indeed hit by momentary relief. If the potion wore off then maybe things could get back to normal, having his mother running around the house in lingerie was just too weird. Then it struck him that he might also have six very angry women intent on mutilating him for what he had done. Uncertain, it occurred him that he could get a few moments peace for himself.

“I don’t think we need more of the ... cigarettes. But I want you to check on the other girls right away, make a thorough investigation to see if any of them has noticed any changes. Make sure it is a thorough investigation, I don’t mind if it takes several days.” He was being a bit hopeful on that, but at least it would give him a chance to get some sleep. “No one is to disturb me until you’re finished. Can you do that for me Heather?”

Heather nodded, biting her upper lip. She felt that her plan had backfired and pausing only to give him a kiss she left the room. Outside she re-thought her plan and kicked herself. Obviously Jeff was too busy to stop everything just to pander to her self doubts, he could see her breasts weren’t any smaller. He probably thought she was being a bit silly, although he still loved her, how could he do otherwise.

* * *

Getting hold of the book wasn’t a problem, Jeff hadn’t bothered to hide it since none of the girls showed any interest in reading when they could have him instead. Even all the original components were still sitting in their jars on his shelves. Heather just had to wait until he was occupied elsewhere and she was ready to begin.

Harvesting the final ingredient was the pleasure at the end of all the hard work, Heather was smiling like a Cheshire Cat as she returned with a mouth full of Jeff’s cum. She had to fight off Tanya and Beryl to get to his cock first, not that she hadn’t enjoyed every part of the process. With a definite smugness she carefully spat her mouthful into the bowl on top of the other ingredients and as she did so it occurred to her that her spit was also involved. She didn’t see how it could hurt, and beyond that maybe it would be even better if she had an element of control as well, just to make it easier to organise everyone to love Jeff better. To make doubly sure she began to finger herself and it didn’t take much more than thought’s of her beloved Jeff to produce her own cum juices to add to the mix.

Spending that evening rebuilding a packet full of cigarettes she had time to seriously consider who was worthy of Jeff’s love, and who was needed.

* * *

Heather got into position. In another few moments three or four of the bank staff would slip out the side door for their mid-morning smoke. Much as she had hated the smoke-free regulations in most public places before, Heather could certainly make use of them now. She didn’t even think about the fact that she had stopped smoking without a single withdrawal symptom, it was just all part of how wonderful Jeff was.

Sure enough, dead on ten o’clock the three females and one male stepped out onto the street, cigarettes already in their mouths, raising their lighters as one now that they were technically no longer in the building and therefore not breaching the rules. Heather had already sized up her quarry, the guy in the typical dark trousers, white shirt and monotone tie wasn’t important and was fairly junior anyway. The blond woman to his left in the navy blue suit that she could barely afford was only a cashier. The woman in the canary yellow pantsuit was a loan manager but Heather didn’t think even Jeff’s magic could help someone so bereft of style. Fortunately the final member of the smokers quartet was a senior manager and although older than Jeff’s mother by a few years; Heather saw potential with some proper makeup and something sexier than the skirt, blouse, cardigan combination she had on at the moment.

Having chosen her prey Heather moved forward, pretending she had just rounded the corner without noticing the foursome. Carefully stage-managed, she bumped in to her target hard enough to cause her to gasp, thereby dropping her cigarette and lighter. Heather deftly caught the former and substituted it with her own carefully prepared cigarette, apologising profusely as she handed it over to the manageress and then hurrying on. It hadn’t escaped Heather that she had used the very same technique as Jeff had used on her, the irony appealed to her.

Ten minutes later and Heather was back at the bank for her pre-arranged appointment with the manageress. Being shown straight to the woman’s office, Heather quickly closed the door behind herself before anyone else saw the dazed state of the normally alert woman.

“Ms Parmer,” Heather spoke up to attract the woman’s attention. At the moment Ms Parmer’s hands were trying to adjust her bra through her blouse but her mind was clearly elsewhere. She didn’t respond immediately to either Heather’s presence or her words, then her nose twitched as she caught a scent. The manageress was suddenly very alert and Heather could pick up the clear signs of arousal.

“Ms Parmer—you’re feeling a bit confused, disorientated at the moment but don’t worry, I have all the answers you need. On behalf of a truly wonderful person, who you now love as much as I do, I’ve made a few changes to you. Improvements. You’ve already noticed that your breasts are larger. And I can vouch for how much more sensitive they are, makes sex really fantastic.”

The manageress looked relieved, as though a great mystery had been solved. But she still seemed out of sorts and wasn’t really taking in what Heather was saying. It took Heather a moment to figure out why this transformation wasn’t proceeding as smoothly as the others. Moving around the desk she gave the surprised woman a passionate kiss that did a lot to focus the woman’s attention. Sensing she now had things in hand, Heather sat herself on the edge of the desk, pulling up the hem of her short denim skirt to expose her pantyless and neatly shaved crotch. Ms Parmer needed no further hints and sliding off her chair she buried her face between Heather’s legs, eagerly lapping the juices from the girl’s nether lips.

Heather enjoyed the not unfamiliar sensation of an inexperienced but eager tongue, she was already aroused by the thrill of enacting her plan and this brought it to a nice climax in both senses. She hoped the office was fairly sound proof even as she did her best to muffle herself and Ms Parmer who was cumming just from the taste of Heather’s juices.

When the woman had finally sated herself, Heather got her to tidy herself up as best she could manage, discarding her now uncomfortably small brassiere. It wasn’t needed anyway, Heather pointed out, as the middle aged woman’s breasts had gained in size and firmness as promised. Ms Parmer then sat there and gave Heather her full attention as the girl described Jeff in highly exaggerated terms, and the woman’s role in freeing him from the cares of the mundane world. It took some effort on Heather’s part to prevent the woman from rushing straight over to Jeff’s place to be with him, but she settled in once it was explained how important her part was, coupled with the promise of special attention once she did arrive after work.

Phase one completed, Heather set off home, she was already missing Jeff.

* * *

Jeff was at his wits end at school, although Melanie and Tanya were still keeping up a pretence of ignoring him during the school day, they were continually whittling at the boundaries. He had to keep to crowded places and not stray too close to the edge of the school grounds for fear of being jumped. It seemed like only yesterday that he only had to worry about the jocks beating him up. And of course Beryl wasn’t bound by those rules at all, so she was constantly at his side and took every opportunity to touch or kiss him.

And once again Heather was nowhere to be seen. Despite her higher grades and vast improvement in class work, she was still in the habit of playing truant. Jeff could only worry about what she might be up to, but comforted himself by thinking that nothing could outdo coming home to find his mother had been turned into his sexual slave. On that subject, his mother was a constant worry as well, she seemed to find any number of excuses to come to school; from bringing his lunch to admonishing his teachers for not doing enough for him. If that wasn’t humiliating enough on its own, she would arrive wearing miniskirts and low cut tops, or tight dresses that showed off her buxom figure. It was bad enough with what was happening at home without having his classmates and teachers lusting after his mother as well.

He couldn’t concentrate on the class, he needed to think of something to distract at least a majority of the girls that night. Sex with one he could handle, in fact he would be a hypocrite if he didn’t admit that it was better than just fantasising about it, but it never was just one or just once. Maybe he could set up a roster system. The girls shouldn’t mind too much, it wasn’t like they didn’t enjoy getting off with each other.

The final bell rang and Jeff almost jumped out of his skin. The teacher was frowning at him, aware that he hadn’t been paying attention but Jeff couldn’t care less. Beryl was already moving in on him to make the most of her privilege in being able to escort him home. Across the room he caught an expectant glance from Tanya and Melanie. He was going to have to get home and put his foot down immediately.

That proved harder than he had anticipated. Heather wasn’t at home when he arrived and he realised how much he had come to rely on her to manage the other girls. They had all wanted to pamper him in some way and Carol in particular was quite insistent since, in her own view, she had seen the least of him that day. It took a direct order for all of them to sit on the floor to give himself some breathing room.

Then when he tried to put forward his rostering idea there was immediate chaos as they all completely missed the point and began to offer to help each other out when their turn came around to the point that they expected all of them would be in attendance with however was rostered on. It was fortunate for Jeff’s sanity that Heather arrived home at that moment and took control.

Unlike the others, Heather quickly picked up one what Jeff was trying to achieve and did the only thing that she could by agreeing to organise the roster for him. Besides, she knew she could arrange for some overlap later on to give everyone more contact time. Even as she was doing this she realised that she had another problem. Ms Parmer would be arriving soon, expecting as was her right to show her love for Jeff.

That would of course expose Heather’s plan. She needed some way to distract both Jeff and Ms Parmer, and hopefully keep them both happy.

“Okay people,” Heather said in a loud and firm voice to ensure she had everyones attention. “We can’t continue on the way we’ve been going, its far too disorganised and Jeff deserves better from us.” That shut all of them up, even Jeff. “So tonight Jeff is going to take Beryl out for a romantic evening ...” Protests erupted but Heather silenced everyone again and carried on. “Yes, just Beryl. Don’t worry, I have plenty for the rest of you to do as well. Now if Beryl could freshen up and find something appropriate to wear ...”

Jeff took that as a perfect opportunity for him to slip away as well. Once he was out of the room Heather started to relay orders that would have caused him considerable concern if he had heard them.

“Mrs Harrington, I’ll need you to make up several more beds in the back room. Yes that’s right, there’s going to be a few more of us. Mom, a Ms Parmer will be arriving later on this evening. Quite naturally she’s going to want to be with Jeff but you’re going to have to explain to her that she can’t, at least not immediately. I want you to get her to take you back to her place and go through her wardrobe, see if she has any suitable clothes at all. Stay at her place until I tell you its okay to bring her over. You’d better ring me once you’re there so I’ll have the phone number.”

“Tanya, you’ve sprained your ankle and I’ll have to take you in to the hospital to have it looked at ...”

“But Heather,” Tanya protested, “My ankle’s fine.”

Heather sighed and was glad that Jeff wasn’t turned on by intelligence. “Tanya, you can either pretend you’ve sprained your ankle, or I can arrange for it to happen. I need an excuse to get in to the hospital, okay?”

Tanya looked pensive for a few moments, then smiled. She still wasn’t sure what was going on but it was what Heather wanted her to do so it was obviously something for Jeff.

“Melanie.” the girl perked up as her name was mentioned. “You’re rostered on to keep Jeff company tonight in bed.”

“Oh goody, goody!” Melanie enthused, bouncing up and down and putting an incredible strain on her skimpy tank top. The rest of the group looked a bit sour for a moment then forgot all about it as Heather shooed them on their way before Jeff and Beryl got back.

* * *

Heather tapped her foot impatiently. This was the fourth medical centre they had visited and none of the nurses they had had so far made the grade. Beside her in the cubicle Tanya was sitting on the bed humming happily to herself even though she was quite confused. Heather had told her that her ankle was sprained and two nurses and a junior doctor had told her it was fine. One of the nurses had even been quite rude about it, although the young male doctor had been very attentive and have given her a thorough check-up before announcing she wasn’t hurt.

A tired and somewhat harassed nurse entered the cubicle and with just a glance in Heather’s direction went over to Tanya. “Hello, Tanya isn’t it? I’m Chris. Now you think you’ve sprained your ankle?” Tanya nodded eagerly and held up her leg for inspection wondering if Nurse Chris would find something wrong with her ankle.

Behind them Heather whispered, “At last.” She had begun to despair of finding a medical professional who met her needs, but this nurse did. Admittedly she was a bit on the short side and that combined with her unflattering white trousers and tunic to make her appear chubby, but she at least had a figure and a nice face. Of the two previous nurses, one was so thin that she appeared as a stick figure to Heather and the other had no bust to speak off coupled with a sharp face.

Nurse Chris, however, was pretty and skilled, with a pleasantness that extended to her double checking when she couldn’t find anything wrong with Tanya’s ankle. Tanya for her part was playing it up, having a lot of fun acting even if she wasn’t doing a very good job of it.

But now Heather had to enact the hardest part of her plan. She knew she would have to be quick, the minute she lit up the nurse would be on to her about hospital regulations against smoking. Waiting for her moment when the nurse was most distracted and least able to respond, Heather slipped the cigarette into her mouth and lit it with an oversized flame on her lighter to get the heaviest burn. Inhaling deeply she was ready when the nurse turned around to admonish her.

Heather threw herself at the smaller woman, catching her completely by surprise and their lips met in a harsh kiss that Heather used to expel smoke directly into the nurses mouth. She had to keep their lips clamped together and for several long moments there was a fierce struggle as the nurse flailed around trying to dislodge Heather. Tanya just watched in curious fascination from the bed and Heather regretted not telling her to help.

And suddenly the nurse wasn’t fighting anymore, she was kissing Heather back, her arms wrapping around the girl’s body, pulling her closer. Relieved, Heather eased the woman back towards the bed which Tanya vacated for them and laid her back on it. Continuing to kiss the nurse, she unbuttoned the woman’s tunic to get better access to her breasts and was satisfied to feel them swell beneath her kneading fingers. Heather had to keep kissing the nurse to prevent her moans drawing unwanted attention, and her own as she felt Tanya lifting up her short skirt and going to work on the damp crotch of her panties with her tongue.

In the end they couldn’t keep it quiet as each of them came and brought the others off by doing so. Fortunately no one was brave enough to investigate and they had time to recover and for Heather to explain.

“Welcome to a very select and lucky group, Chris ...” Heather began.

“Oh yes, we are so lucky and its so much fun!” Tanya interrupted, bouncing up and down with a big grin that didn’t go away when Heather told her to be quiet.

“Now, first of all what is your full name? Chris just isn’t feminine enough for Jeff.” Heather went on.

“Christina but I don’t really like it. Unless you do, of course.” the nurse replied, “If you want me to be Christina then I will, I ... want to make you happy, ... to like me.”

“Jeff will like Christina better,” Heather stated.

“Who is Jeff that I have to worry about what he likes?”

Tanya let out a startled “Ooh!” to that question by the nurse. Heather was slightly surprised but not put out.

“You’ll get to meet Jeff later and you’ll understand. Until then I’ll need you to do some things for me. You’ll have to finish off your shift but hand in your notice, you won’t be working here anymore. I’ll need your home address so I can come around tomorrow and help you buy some proper clothes.”

“You could come home with me now,” Christina suggested coyly, “And spend the night.”

“Sorry, but I’ve got to get home, I don’t trust the other girls to play by the rules unless I’m there.” Heather gave the nurse an affectionate kiss, “I’ll see you tomorrow morning. Now we have to go.”

“And thank you Nurse Christina,” Tanya said as she and Heather left the cubicle, “My ankle feels much better now.”

* * *

Jeff was dead to the world when the police pounded on the door the next morning. The evening out with Beryl had been tiring enough, with her fondling him at every opportunity and doing things under the table in the restaurant that he hadn’t thought possible. This was followed by coming home to find Melanie waiting for him at the door dressed in a cheer leaders uniform, minus the panties. Her cheer was quite loud and very sexual, something that had been shared with the neighbours. The only way he could get her to shut up was to drag her down to his bedroom and let her mount him. As such he was completely spent and managed to sleep through the entire incident.

Jeff’s mother had initially answered the door, wearing only the flimsiest of babydoll nighties and high heels, something that didn’t make the best of impressions with the two uniformed police officers, one male the other female, who had come in response to complaints from the neighbours. Heather arrived moments later somewhat more dressed and managed to save the situation by explaining that her ‘mother’ had only just gotten up and was still not quite with it.

That somewhat satisfied them, “I’m constable Jack Denton, this is WPC Dana Rosset. Could we come in Miss ...?”

“Heather, just call me Heather. Of course you can.” Heather replied easily, hiding her nervousness. This was exactly what she was hoping to avoid but she hadn’t moved fast enough. “Mom, go put something on, we have company,” she said to get rid of Mrs Harrington and hoped none of the other girls would wander out as she led the two officers in to the lounge. At least it was spotlessly tidy, Heather figured that had to count in their favour.

“Have a seat,” she offered, “Do you want a drink? Tea? Coffee?”

“No thanks,” the male police officer replied as he sat down. His female companion sat down beside him and they both waited until Heather sat down in a chair opposite them before continuing. “We’ve had some complaints, Heather, quite a few in fact. About the excessive noise at inappropriate times, the number of people who appear to be co-habitating within this residence, indecent exposure and lewd and lascivious behaviour.” He paused waiting to see Heather’s reaction.

Heather, however, managed to keep a fairly straight face. “We are genuinely trying to cut down on the noise. It’s just ... difficult ... with so many high spirited people. As to the number of people living here, I didn’t think there was any legal limit. Its a pretty big house, so its not like we’re overcrowded or anything.”

“Its not so much the number of people,” WPC Dana put in, “but the type of people. I suspect that few of you are actually related to the person who owns this house.”

“You think this is a brothel, don’t you?” Heather managed to have a genuine laugh in her voice. “You couldn’t be much further from the truth.” Neither officer seemed convinced however.

“As to the rest of the charges, I can only say that we’re fairly relaxed, we like dressing up a bit, looking pretty.” Heather went on.

“They’re not charges, Heather,” Dana stated, “We’re just investigating at this point to see if further action is warranted. Would it be possible for us to have a look around?”

“Um, probably not,” Heather baulked, she knew it wasn’t going to allay their suspicions but she just didn’t trust the other girls not to do something stupid and get them all arrested. “Look, I promise I’ll do something about the noise, and I’ll see about getting a higher fence or something so that the girls can do their sunbathing without offending the neighbours ...”

Neither officer looked satisfied but knew they couldn’t proceed any further without the co-operation of the residents. Getting up stiffly, PC Denton issued another formal warning and made his way to the door. WPC Dana held back a moment longer to have a discrete chat with Heather.

“Look,” she said quietly, “I know how difficult these situations can be, that you think you have no options, no way out. But I want you to think about what you’re doing and if you want to you can contact me. Its completely confidential and I can put you on to people who can help you. Please think about it.” WPC Dana carefully palmed a card to Heather and then left with her partner.

Heather waited until they had left the property and then stared at the card thoughtfully. A month ago and she would have been thinking how handsome PC Denton was, but now he hardly compared with Jeff. WPC Dana, on the other hand, had impressed Heather with her poise and looks. She filled out her uniform nicely with a gentle swell of breast in her sweater and toned legs beneath her knee length skirt. Heather would ring her and arrange a private meeting, somewhere they could share a cigarette.

* * *

The hectic start to the day was just a precursor for Heather, moments after the police officers had left the telephone rang. It proved to be her real mother who was at Ms Parmer’s house. Both women were anxious to return to Jeff, and Heather wasn’t sure how much longer she could stall them. It also occurred to her that Nurse Christina would be waiting for her to show up. With skill, and more than a little luck, she might be able to work all three of them into the next stage of her plan.

“Mrs Harrington!” she called out, bringing Jeff’s mother trotting back into the room wearing no more than she had been before. “I’ll need your car.”

“Of course dear, the keys are on the hallway table.”

“Thanks. Now I’ll be out for most of the day so the roster is as follows, you’re Jeff’s companion until he leaves for school ...”

Jeff’s mother squealed in delight and would have rushed away if Heather hadn’t stopped her.

“Hold on, wait for the rest of it since you’ll be in charge of passing it on. Beryl handles the school day as usual. Melanie entertains him after school until dinner, and if I’m not home by then, Tanya takes over until bedtime when you take over again.”

Mrs Harrington nodded her understanding and was away, Heather was pretty sure that Melanie was in for a abrupt awakening, but with the household dealt with, she had her own concerns now. Grabbing the keys she was away to Christina’s place to pick her up, from there she would head out and collect her mother and Ms Parmer.

It was several minutes before there was any response to Heather’s knocking on Christina’s apartment door, and when it opened the petite nurse mixed her pleasure at seeing Heather with a degree of discomfiture, a bulky bath robe wrapped around her body.

“Heather! I’ve been going nuts just thinking about you. But come in quickly before anyone sees ...”

Heather stepped in and after a passionate kiss drew back to ask, “Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?”

Christina blushed furiously, “No, I love you! More than I though was real,” she burst out fearing that Heather might be offended, that she might leave again. “I do love you and I don’t care who sees. Its not that at all,” she hurried on, “Its, well, its my breasts. They’ve gotten bigger overnight!”

“Is that all,” Heather said and pulled open the woman’s robe. Her breasts were full and rounded, appearing even larger on Christina’s slight frame. “I think they’re lovely, better than I expected.”

“You ... you like them like this?” Christina asked, her concern being rapidly overwhelmed by her desire for Heather.

“Of course. Jeff likes big tits, look how big he made mine,” Heather pulled up her top to show that in addition to their immense size, her own breasts were completely unsupported by any brassiere. That was too much for Christina and she threw herself at Heather, jumping up enough that their breasts mashed against each other as they kissed, and giggling as Heather lowered the both of them to the floor where she could make love to Christina’s enhanced breasts. It meant they would be running late but she knew neither of them was in a fit state to go anywhere until they had worked off their arousal.

Dressing Christina afterwards was almost as much fun. With her inhibitions about the size of her breasts gone she was more than willing to squeeze into a now-tight t-shirt top and the shortest skirt she had. The rest of her clothes proved to be a disappointment, however and Heather decided that very little of it was worth saving. That just made the rest of the day more important. They left arm in arm, Christina pressing herself affectionately against Heather to prove that she was happy to be seen with the person she loved.

Arriving at Ms Parmer’s place Heather discovered that her mother had also done her best with a very limited wardrobe. Carol was presentable in a skin hugging sleeveless top and stretch knit skirt, her well rounded body clearly defined. Ms Parmer was a touch more conservative in a knee length skirt that she had split up the hem to show off her legs and a double breasted jacket with shoulder pads, the neckline dipping just low enough to hint at her now expansive cleavage. Both women were relieved to gain Heather’s conditional approval and they set out as a quartet for some serious shopping.

And serious it was, at least by volume. With the combined resources of her mother, Ms Parmer and Christina to draw upon Heather hit the shops. Lingerie, shoes and boots with the highest heels, leather and latex, satin and lace, sexual first, practical not at all. Then some street wear, although it was barely more legal than the lingerie, skirts so short that they hid nothing, low cut tops, sheer blouses, all set around showing off what Heather considered to be their greatest asset, their immense tits. They drew attention everywhere they went, and the leers and catcalls just pushed their arousal levels ever higher, broken by intimate spells in changing rooms as they tried on yet more clothing.

The four of them were so excited that they went straight through lunch without noticing and it was drawing towards the end of the shopping day before they realised it. That left Heather just enough time to achieve her final goal for the day. All three of her companions cooed in delight when she suggested they get their make up and hair redone. The four of them descended upon a parlour that Heather had picked out during their day of shopping and the staff were more than a little surprised by the arrival of four buxom and sensually dressed women.

As they settled in Heather scouted out the staff looking for those who met her special criteria. She had a source of funds, a medical professional, a protector and now all she needed was people to help them all stay beautiful. It would take more than one for such an important role.

“Hi, I’m Tracy,” the manicurist introduced herself as she sat down in front of Heather and took out her tool kit. Long blond hair, bright pink lipstick, a pink smock that was slightly too small over her ample breasts and the acrid afterscent of cigarette smoke made her the first candidate. The leggy red head who was styling Christina’s hair was pencilled in as number two.

Heather smiled and relaxed. Her task was almost complete.

Elsewhere, several months later ....

Amanda Trussel stepped out of the elevator and into the noise of the busy news room. All around her in the open plan office people were talking on the phone, typing, gossiping or all three. A few of her peers nodded a greeting to her as she moved through. Elegantly poised and stylishly dressed in her powder blue fitted jacket and skirt, the blond woman had the good looks required by any media frontperson. Going straight through into the planning room she shut the door behind her and everything seemed very quiet for a moment as she moved to her place at the table. Only one other person was present, Jim Nemby her co-anchor.

“Welcome to another fascinating day at ‘Fully Answered Questions’!” Jim quipped as Amanda slid in to her seat.

“Are we really going with that stupid name for the show?” she asked in a resigned tone, already knowing the answer.

“Yep! Marketing think they’re really clever—you know with the whole Internet FAQ think and all. Some long report on interlinked imaging and current trends. Besides all the good three letter combo’s for news shows have already been taken.”

“I’m still going to feel like a twit intro’ing the show with ‘Welcome to FAQ’. Almost sounds like I’m swearing.”

“Your problem, not mine,” Jim smiled. For once he didn’t mind being second in the opening segment, his line of ‘And on tonight’s edition ...’ was much easier to live with. “Anyway, silly names aside—how’s your research going?” he asked with genuine interest.

“You mean this whole hypnotism—brain washing theme?”

“What other stories do you have going?”

“Oh bits and pieces here and there, I let other people deal with them so you never know where they’re going to turn up. Different sites, different rules, even I don’t know where it all is. Its very hard to keep on track with any of these stories. Lot’s of rumours but the answers aren’t always clear cut.” Amanda replied with a somewhat pensive look.

“Did you get anything on those nuns? The red-cardigan thing ...” Jim prompted.

“Definitely not nuns,” Amanda laughed to hide her embarrassment. “They were a bit too ... sexual ... in both manner and dress for anything celibate. Its more like a sisterhood, I could swear they were like twins, you know how twins are supposed to be able to feel what the other feels and that sort of thing.”

“Did a story on it a few years ago,” Jim put in, “Goes down well with the new agers and crystal gazers.”

“Yeah, well despite obviously no blood relation they seemed to share each others pleasure, seemed linked far beyond just dressing the same. I think they sort of set up their own loop, making each other like themselves and therefore themselves like the others. I picked up hints that there was some guy involved somewhere along the line but I’m sure he was entirely peripheral.”

“Anything further on that librarian thing?”

“Doesn’t seem to be.”

“And the Firth household? I never did figure out who was running that show—other than it definitely wasn’t their maid/neighbour Helen. She was as obedient as a golden retriever, and as happy.”

“That was my reading of it. My money’s on the husband.”

“I still lean towards it being the wife pulling the strings.” Jim countered but without any more conviction than Amanda had managed.

“I saw some indications that Vince Rock, our friend of the sex shop fame, was involved but I’m not sure if that proves anything.” Amanda added, “He’s been a bit twitchy since he sold his shop to Cyndi Adler and then took out the restraining order against her. He may have just sold off some of his more exotic gear to finance his escape.”

“So what does that leave you with?”

“The island,” Amanda replied promptly as she set up her laptop. “From out of nowhere this group buys an entire island in the South Pacific, set up their own little tropical nation. One guy and about a dozen women. That strikes me as strange, another of these gurus with his multiple wives, usual male fantasy. Don’t know yet if he’s using some sort of brain washing or just manipulating a bunch of desperate women.”

“You must have more on it than that,” Jim said as visions of being pampered by scantily clad women on a sun drenched beach played through his mind.

“Some. Several disgruntled ex-boyfriends claiming kidnapping, and there’s the bank manager, Hilary Parmer, who ripped off her bank before joining this little commune. That’s probably what they used to buy the island. A local chief suddenly got a lot richer—with American currency. And since he won’t arrest them nobody else has the jurisdiction to go in.”

“So are you following it up?”

“I fly over there tomorrow. I’ve set up an interview with someone who just goes by the name of Heather. Sounded quite bright on the phone, but they usually do until it all comes crashing down and their god proves to have feet of clay.”

“Careful Amanda, you might find yourself falling for this guy.”

Amanda laughed. “Yeah, right.”

* * *

The island was pretty much everything Amanda had expected, beaches, palm trees, grass huts near the ocean, white painted buildings further inland away from the tourists. The captain of the boat that had dropped her and her two man crew off had made it clear that while many of the locals liked to cruise just off shore that actually landing wasn’t allowed.

Amanda didn’t have to wait any time at all before the official welcoming party arrived. They had arranged a very precise time for her to show up and anyway the boat would have been seen arriving. In the lead of the duo approaching was a very well built woman that most men would have referred to as stacked. As businesslike and professional she might appear in her designer suit, it was hard to look past the cleavage. The woman to her left and a step behind her was older and similarly attired with a less ample bosom but equally short skirt. Amanda recognised this woman at once, it was Hilary Parmer although her photographs in the papers hadn’t done her justice.

“Mz Trussel?” Heather enquired as she extended her beautifully manicured hand. Amanda took it and nodded, letting the woman introduce herself. “I’m Heather. Its so nice to meet you in person after all our phone conversations. This is Hilary, our financial consultant.”

Amanda repressed any caustic remarks about Ms Parmer’s financial abilities, instead she introduced her camera and sound men and asked if it was all right for them to record as they went.

“Of course,” Heather agreed. “Now if you’ll come with me I’ll show you around the compound. You must understand we have a liberal attitude towards clothing, so I hope you are not easily offended.”

“It takes a lot more than nudity to shock me,” Amanda assured her as she looked around. The path they were walking along, the small gardens and lawns they passed, the huts and finally the permanent buildings, all of it was too clean. Nearby she heard girlish giggling and turned to the source. A pair of tanned young women with full breasted athletic figures seemed to playing tag wearing only halter tops and micro-short skirts.

“Oh, no nudity,” Heather corrected her, “Nudity is bland, not at all sexy. We lean more towards lingerie, somewhat scant streetwear. Of course its too hot outside for the pvc and leather outfits some of the girls favour, but they can indulge inside where its cooler.”

“Pvc and leather?” Amanda’s reporter instincts picked up on that immediately.

“Jeff’s quite partial to it, so the girls like to wear it as much as possible.”

“And this mysterious Jeff. Am I going to get to meet him?” Amanda prompted. There had been no mention of it when she had set up this meeting.

“I’m afraid not. Jeff’s time is far to important.”

“It really would help me to present a balanced story ...” Amanda left that threat hanging.

“I’ll talk to him this evening, but I really can’t see it happening.” Heather replied calmly, hiding her true emotions. The burden of her secret hung heavily on her but she had to maintain the facade for the good of the other girls. As she showed the reporter around the facilities, the swimming pool with its beautiful swimmers, the medical room attended by Nurse Christina in her skimpy form fitting crisp white uniform, the beauty salon, she thought back to Jeff’s last days.

He had been tired and listless even before they had moved to the island, his energy drained by devoting so much of himself to his lovers. Heather could only think fondly of how wonderful he had been, to keep on giving of himself for their sakes, that he could love them so much. Eventually he had been beyond being able to make love to them, even one at a time and Heather had secluded him to the personal care of Nurse Christina, with just the occasional visits from the girls, no more than an hour each per day.

That had been a hard one to enforce, there was a lot of jealousy towards Nurse Christina. She had been initially very cool towards Jeff, more interested in Heather but that facade had evaporated when she had sucked him off. In hindsight if the nurse had spent less time loving him and more time tending to him he might not have passed away. Not that he was gone forever. Someone as wonderful as Jeff couldn’t just fade. Even now three of the girls bore his eternal gift, and perhaps amongst their children would be Jeff again ...

Heather was broken out of her reverie as Amanda ordered her crew to stand down for a moment. Both men were glad of the rest, putting down their heavy camera and sound recording gear. Amanda started to fish around in her handbag as she spoke to Heather.

“We’ll take a break here, I’m gasping for a fag.”

“Have one of mine,” Heather said with a smile.

Epilogue

The board room was dimly lit, a slight haze of cigar smoke and an uneasy silence amongst the men around the table. They had just finished watching a concerning piece of freshly edited documentary footage delivered by Amanda’s crew earlier in the day. That Amanda hadn’t returned with her film was part of their problem.

“So gentlemen,” the senior director said into the silence, “That may well be the last work of our rising star-reporter Amanda Trussel. We haven’t had a formal notice of resignation but I think we can infer it.”

“Its still a competent report,” one of the other executives offered. “From a financial point of view I think it will generate the ratings to justify the expense involved. Quite conclusive so as to not force the target audience to think too hard.”

“She does come down in support of the inhabitants and their way of life, wouldn’t it be better to stir up some controversy?”

“No, its too far away for most of our audience to care. Its better as a titillation piece that gives them a cheap thrill.”

“So that just leaves Amanda’s sign off?”

“Yes. I think we can cut that, have them hack together something more suitable.”

“Can we see it again?” a hopeful voice piped up.

“Certainly.” the chief executive smiled and pushed play on his remote. On the screen a beach shot appeared, and into the frame walked a blond woman clad in the skimpiest of bikinis, little more than a thong and a pair of narrow black straps that strained to hold back her D-cup breasts. She seemed distracted by something, perhaps the fact that her nipples were hard points protruding through the thin material, she played with them for a moment before an urgent voice from off camera caught her attention.

“Oh, what? Oh hi cuties. This is Mandy and I’ve just had the most wonderful time here, you wouldn’t believe how ...” Another prompt from off camera interrupted her and she pouted for a moment then just as suddenly was all smiles again. “Anyway, this is Mandy ... Amanda and I’ve finished another story. Didn’t those chicks just look so hot? I wish I looked half that good, see my tits aren’t nearly as big as theirs ...” Amanda cupped her breasts at that point and presented them to the camera causing all the executives to shift in their chairs.

“So I’ve got other things to do now. I hope none of you miss me too much, I really did dig all those letters you sent me but I’m staying here. This is me signing off but not signing out.”