The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special Note: Given it has been awhile; I would highly recommend you refresh yourself with hypnopup666’s first chapter of Smoking before reading this continuation. This is targeted for a four to five part tale—with has already been outlined. I want to thank hypnopup666 for allowing me to write in this universe... allowing me to use his characters... and providing me the framework for this Part 2.

Smoking!

Part 2

by hypnopup666 and JR Parz

Ben stared in stunned disbelief at the man’s struggle... but then the heavy musk of pussy prompted him to return his attention back to Sarah and Kelli, who were frolicking naked on the floor beside him. He couldn’t help but compare them as he watched, noting Kelli’s boobs were bigger and fuller than Sarah’s, and she possessed a nicer, rounder butt.

“Take that in your bedroom,” he told Sarah, but his girlfriend ignored him.

“Why is she ignoring me?” he asked the man, turning back to him.

“While she’s in this state, she’ll only respond to the person she imprinted upon,” the man replied.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” he asked him.

“After breathing in the formula, she imprinted on the first voice she heard.”

“Why does she seem distracted by the door? Is she expecting someone?” Ben asked after more observation.

“She’s waiting for her boyfriend to come through it so she can spray him with the formula.”

“But I’m her boyfriend... and I’m the one holding the bottle,” Ben argued. “Are you saying she doesn’t even know I’m standing in front of her?”

“If she weren’t in sexual need for her sister right now, she’d probably be conflicted. I would assume you are causing some confusion, but thanks to her sister, she’s managing.”

“Tell me what can be done to fix this!” Ben snapped in anger.

“While she’s still labors in this malleable state, I could add more to the command to alter the meaning.”

“Then do it! I don’t want her stressing like this!”

“Sarah?” the man said, drawing Sarah’s attention. Meanwhile Kelli continued to lap at Sarah’s pussy. “Since your boyfriend is already inside your apartment, you don’t need to spray him anymore.”

“I don’t have to spray him...?” Sarah asked in a soft voice.

“That’s right,” the man responded.

Ben watched Sarah sigh in relief and nod before she returned to her sister’s pussy.

“What’s your name?” Ben asked the man.

“Jonathan Spencer.”

“Alright, Spencer... what did you do to them?”

“I sprayed them with the formula.”

“Obviously... I want to know the specifics,” Ben responded.

“When a subject breathes in the formula, it immediately places them in a highly suggestible state, and one they imprint on someone, they’re subject to the imprinter in every way. During this state, the imprinter can alter the way the subject thinks, feels, and behaves.”

“Then let me start with a rule... You cannot say or do anything to harm me or the girls.”

“Understood,” Spencer responded.

“And you must do everything the three of us tell you to do,” Ben added.

The man struggled for a moment before calming down.

“I noticed you struggling, why?”

“If a subject doesn’t like the command they’ll struggle before accepting it.”

“Tell me the commands you placed on Sarah,” Ben commanded.

“That she cannot run away from me or harm me... or raise any kind of alarm. That she’s bisexual... and always found her sister to be sexually attractive. That she is deeply in love with her sister... would admit her attraction to her... and act upon it.”

“You can actually alter someone’s memories?!”

“Yes, once the command is given, her memories are altered to support the command. All the times she saw her sister after puberty, where she felt nothing but sisterly affection, she now remembers being sexually turned on by her.”

“What did you do to Kelli?” Ben asked after a long pause.

“I told her she no longer felt anything towards her boyfriend, but instead loved me absolutely and unconditionally. I also told her that she worshipped the ground I walk on and that she was bisexual and deeply in love with her sister. I also told her that she had always been sexually attracted to her sister like Sarah and that she would act upon her feelings.”

“Is there any way I can prevent Kelli from being in love with you?”

“Yes, but only for the duration of her suggestible state.”

“How?!”

“You can transfer how she feels about me to someone else.”

“How long left does she have in this suggestible state?!”

“It’s been about twenty minutes since she’s been dosed, which means she has about ten minutes left.”

“Then do it! Transfer how she feels!”

“Who do you wish to be her benefactor?”

“Her boyfriend,” Ben replied.

“I’ve already commanded her not to feel anything towards her boyfriend, so that won’t work.”

“Damn-it! Then ask her to select someone else,” Ben replied.

“Her benefactor must be present.”

“Fuck! Then make it her sister!” Ben snapped.

“She already feels this way towards her sister.”

“Are you saying it’s either you or me?!”

“Those are your only options.”

“Why can’t I simply spray her again and give her new commands?”

“If you wait until she comes out of this drug induced state, then all the commands I gave her become permanent. The only thing you are allowed to do is add to her existing commands, and although you might be able to alter the meaning to a degree, it wouldn’t be enough to return things to the way they were.”

“Give me an example of what you’re talking about!” Ben demanded.

“If you command a girl to be constantly horny, then she would be constantly horny resulting in turning the girl into a nymphomaniac... but if you were to spray her again, then she could be made to be constantly horny to one specific person, and only a nymphomaniac to that specific person.”

“So, if I don’t take advantage of this opportunity while Kelli is still in this state, then she’s doomed to love you for the rest of her life.”

“Not only love, but also worship the ground I walk in which in fact makes her my love slave.”

“How many doses left in this bottle?” Ben asked.

“None. You used the last one.”

“What about the bottle in your pocket?”

“There are two doses left,” the man answered after a moment of struggle.

“Without spraying me, hand the bottle to me,” Ben commanded.

Once Ben had the bottle in his hand, he glanced back at the girls. They were still passionately locked in a sixty-nine and Ben felt himself harden from the sight of them.

“Alright, Spencer. I command you to transfer everything you commanded of Kelli to me, specifically.”

* * *

Sarah’s first realization was the fog she felt inside her head... and then she looked down at herself and saw that she was naked.

“That’s right, Kelli... everything you once felt for me is now how you feel about Ben,” she heard the man say to her sister, and that was when she felt herself snap out of her drugged induced state.

“What the fuck,” she responded, picking herself up off the floor.

“Sarah?” Ben responded with surprise.

“Asshole,” she declared as she rose her hand to slap the man, but found herself unable. The she grew angry because she remembered the command where she couldn’t harm the asshole.

“Are you alright?” Ben asked her with concern.

“This is crazy!” she screamed in response, feeling vulnerable and embarrassed due to her nudity.

“I love Ben,” she heard her sister mumble behind her, prompting Sarah to turn around.

“Yes, everything you used to feel for me... your love, your desire, and how you worship the ground I walked on is now how you feel towards Ben,” the man said in a soft voice.

Sarah turned to Ben for an explanation, but then she remembered the exchange between the man and Ben just before she snapped out of it.

“Sarah?” Kelli whispered, and Sarah realized it was due to their overwhelming love they felt towards one another that wouldn’t allow them to hurt one another.

“It’s alright, Kelli... He’s yours now,” she answered, wanting Kelli to know it was okay.

* * *

Kelli remembered how painful it had been to fall out of love with her ex-boyfriend, but this was much harder because she actually felt the shift in her feelings towards Ben.

Kelli didn’t want to hurt Sarah, remembering the few times she stole her boyfriends from her in the past, so it was important she have Sarah’s blessing, and that she would be alright with the way she felt towards Ben. Then Kelli suddenly snapped out of the drug induced stupor she was in and gasped. Sarah was naked... she was naked... and this was suddenly embarrassing.

Kelli shot the creep responsible for everything an angry glare but because of how powerfully she felt towards Ben, her anger dissipated.

“Are you back?” Sarah asked her.

“Yeah,” Kelli replied.

“Welcome back, Kelli,” Ben greeted her, and Kelli couldn’t suppress a blush and a smile.

“I... I love you. I love you more than anything else in the world,” she admitted, gazing at Ben with adoration.

“Sis?” Sarah called out to her.

“I love you too, Sarah,” Kelli quickly added, hoping Sarah would understand.

“I know... and I love you, too. Let’s grab our clothes and put them on in my bedroom.”

Kelli picked her discarded clothes off the floor and hesitated a moment to look at Ben. Ben smiled at her and nodded, so she rushed off to join Sarah.

“I’m sorry I love Ben more,” Kelli whispered to Sarah.

“Don’t apologize for something that isn’t your fault,” Sarah replied, and then they embraced lovingly.

“This is so weird. I know our memories have been tampered with, yet I can actually remember all the times I wanted to be with you,” Kelli stammered.

“I know what you mean,” Sarah replied.

“And Ben is a fucking God!”

“Is he...?” Sarah asked, smiling.

“He’s just so fucking incredible! I can’t wait until I get the chance to worship every inch of him!”

“You do realize what you’re feeling is artificial, right?” Sarah asked.

“Doesn’t matter,” Kelli responded. “But are you sure you’re alright with giving up your boyfriend...?

“I’m in love with you, Kelli... and what I felt for Ben prior, pales in comparison to the way I feel for you.”

* * *

“Ben, I love you so much,” Kelli declared as she approached him.

“Then give me a hug,” Ben responded as he took Kelli into his arms. He could feel himself harden as they pressed their bodies together.

“So, who’s the asshole?” Sarah asked.

“His name is Jonathan Spencer,” Ben replied.

“Alright, Spencer... How do you know conflicting commands won’t work with a new dose?”

Ben smiled at Sarah. Her question proved she had overheard their earlier conversation.

“I’ve tried it a few times... and with each time, after their initial struggle, the girls rejected the new commands in favor of the original ones.”

“Ben?” Kelli whispered into his ear. “Let Sarah question him so we can fuck.”

Ben glanced over at Sarah but saw that she was preoccupied with Spencer.

“We would have been his fucking sex slave if it hadn’t been for you,” Kelli said as she reached down to rub his hard cock through his jeans.

“Be patient,” he responded, eliciting a pout from Kelli.

“Where did you get this shit?” Ben asked, holding the spray can up.

“The military were sponsoring a chemical trial for psychedelics at the pharmaceutical company I worked at... and once I realized what their formula could do, I confiscated their inventory of sixty bottles and altered their notes.”

“How many bottles do you have left?” Sarah asked.

“Forty-three.”

“Did you share this with anyone?” Ben asked.

“I sent ten bottles to my nephew for his eighteenth birthday.”

“What’s his name?”

“Joel Spencer. His mother never married.”

“I’ll want the address later,” Ben said, horrified to think what an eighteen year old kid would do with such a drug.

“What about the formula?” Sarah asked.

“I sent it to a friend in California.”

“Is he a chemistry buff or something?” Ben asked.

“He isn’t, but his son is majoring in bio-chemistry at a prestigious college out there.”

“Will anyone miss you?” Sarah asked.

“My love slaves... and maybe my nephew. I doubt my niece will.”

“Slaves...?” Sarah asked with shock.

“I don’t have them call me Master, but that’s really what they are,” Spencer replied.

“How many girls have you enslaved?” Sarah asked.

“Thirteen... well, fifteen including you two... but now I only have five left.”

“Explain,” Ben commanded.

“I began pairing them off.”

“And this has allowed you to release them...?” Sarah asked.

“Yes. I make it standard operating procedure to turn all the girls bisexual. That way they can make love to one another whenever I’m not around. I learned that if you pair the girls up... give them another dose... and then amplify their lesbian desires while deadening their heterosexual desires that it works like a charm.”

“So, they still love and desire you... but not nearly as much as they love and desire each other,” Sarah stated, looking for clarification.

“That’s correct,” Spencer replied.

“I should kill you,” Sarah commented.

“Nobody is going to kill anyone,” Ben interjected. “Anyway, how long ago did you send those bottles to your nephew?”

“Just a few weeks ago.”

* * *

Kelli was growing more and more anxious with each passing second. If Ben didn’t fuck her soon, she was going to embarrass herself. Her pussy was soaking wet and as much as she loved her sister’s tonguing earlier, she desperately needed Ben’s cock.

“Ben?” Sarah said.

“What?” Ben snapped, and Kelli wondered why Ben was so angry with Sarah.

“Go fuck Kelli,” she told him.

Kelli blushed in response.

“Fine,” Ben replied.

“But leave the bottle on the counter.”

“Just don’t use it on him,” Ben warned her.

“Whatever,” Sarah replied.

Kelli grabbed Ben’s hand and headed down the hallway. When they reached Sarah’s bedroom, she didn’t hesitate to strip off her clothes again, and without the slightest shyness, she stood before her new lover so he could feast his eyes on her.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked, grinning, pleased with the desire she saw in his eyes.

“I love what I see,” Ben admitted and then he stripped naked as well.

Kelli gasped at the sight of Ben and then kneeled down in front of him. She was absolutely mesmerized with the size of him.

“No fucking wonder Sarah kept you!” she cried out with excitement.

“Glad you approve,” Ben laughed as he reached down and picked her up... and then threw her on the bed.

Kelli remembered Sarah telling her how much Ben loved taking her ‘Doggy style’ so she quickly got on all fours and presented her sexy ass to him.

“Fucking incredible,” Ben declared as he climbed up behind her. Then he nudged her wet petals apart and...

“Ohhhhhhh fffffuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkk,” Kelli groaned as Ben penetrated her. Then she proceeded to explode to the first of several orgasms.

* * *

Sarah restlessly paced the living room in front of Spencer. She could hear Ben and Kelli fucking, and only because of the desire she felt towards Kelli did she want to join them. Sarah noted with amusement that she wasn’t the least bit jealous of Ben, despite him having the upper hand. Was it because she felt secure in the love she had with Kelli that it allowed her peace of mind?

Sarah also noted that she didn’t feel the least bit of anything for Ben, realizing that her newly awakened lesbian side was stronger than her heterosexual side. Sarah glanced at the spray can as she retrieved her laptop off the kitchen counter. Then she sat down next to Spencer and began drilling him about his harem.

First, there was Linda Thornton, who was a rich girl. She financed his operation. She was in her mid twenties and a minor celebrity of sorts, so she knew of her. Linda was also extremely beautiful... and her pussy responded accordingly.

“I’m surprised you didn’t marry her,” Sarah commented after Spencer told her everything.

“Didn’t need to,” he replied. “Linda has been more than happy to provide a home for all my slaves given she’s in love with every one of them... and she’s even happier to spend her huge allowance providing for all of us.”

“So, in addition to Linda... you have four other girls?” Sarah asked.

“Yes. I nabbed two girls right off a college campus... another girl had been a hostess at a fancy restaurant... and the last girl was a model. They all keep our sexual relationship a secret and with the exception of Linda... and one of the college girls... they maintain their normal life.”

The more Sarah learned from Spencer, the angrier she became. It bothered her that she couldn’t hurt him. It also bothered her that Ben might cut him loose and she couldn’t stand for that because Spencer deserved to be crucified for what he had done.

Sarah got up and began pacing again... and then picked up the spray can off the counter. She remembered there were two doses left and wondered if she could pull this off.

“Is there a time limit between dosing someone?”

“No,” Spencer replied, eying her suspiciously.

Sarah acknowledged that Ben saved her and Kelli from a fate worse than death, but she didn’t want him calling the shots. Sarah looked over at Spencer.

“Tempting, isn’t it?” he commented.

“Keep your mouth shut and don’t move except to breath,” she commanded, knowing Spencer had no choice.

Sarah walked down the hallway towards her bedroom and paused outside her door. She could hear Ben grunting and Kelli groaning. Slowly, she opened the door and felt relief that they were both facing away from her. She had to smile over the fact that Ben was fucking her sister from behind, just like he used to fuck her.

“Harder,” she heard Kelli whimper.

Ben must have responded because her sister cried out in ecstasy.

“Sarah!” Kelli cried out, and Sarah realized that her sister could see her in the mirror’s reflection. So, she blasted the first dose into Ben’s face... and then the next dose into her sister’s face.

“You love fucking each other,” Sarah commanded. Redundant—true, but necessary to trigger the imprint.

The end of part 2!