The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smoking!

Part 4

by JR Parz

Joel and Cody had been heading towards the food court when they saw her.

“Look,” Cody pointed.

“Don’t even think about it,” Joel warned him.

“Chill, dude... I know Jenn is off limits... but that doesn’t include her hot friend, does it?”

“Carla...?”

“Yeah man.”

“So be it,” Joel replied.

“Awesome,” Cody responded with a smile.

“Would you like her now?” Joel asked with a grin... thinking it would be easier to spray them both at the same time.

“Are you serious?!” Cody asked with excitement.

“If the opportunity presents itself, sure,” Joel replied as they walked past the girls to get in the line selling Pizza.

As Joel stole glances at the girls, his biggest obstacle was making sure Cody didn’t see him using the spray. If he was alone, he could simply sit down at the girls’ table and squirt them.

* * *

“There she is!” Jessica exclaimed.

“And there’s my brother and Cody,” Kristen responded as they rushed towards the food court.

“We’d better not be too late,” Jessica seethed, angrily.

“I’m going to confront him,” Kristen announced, but before she took one step in their direction, Jessica grabbed her.

“What?!” Kristen gasped.

“Are you out of your fucking mind?!” Jessica snapped.

“Jesus, Jess... it’s alright... I trust him,” Kristen responded.

“And that trust is artificially induced!” Jessica argued.

“We don’t know that for sure,” Kristen challenged.

“Look, Kris... There’s no way you would trust your brother after hearing what we heard from Tara.”

Kristen paused to consider this and then sighed.

“I’m sorry. Let’s just grab Jenn and Carla and get the hell out of here.”

“Alright,” Kristen agreed.

* * *

“Hey,” Jennifer greeted her sister and Kristen.

“You need to come with us,” Jessica demanded, and when Jennifer saw the look on her twin’s face she knew it was serious.

“Sure,” Jennifer replied. “Come on, Carla,” she told her friend and the four of them left the mall together.

* * *

“Fuck!” Cody snapped with anger.

“Unfortunate,” Joel commented as he eyed the twins.

“Shouldn’t we go after them?” Cody asked.

“No rush,” Joel responded with a smile. He would, however, enjoy talking to his sister later.

“Easy for you to say... You have your blonde toy to fall back on.”

“Stop whining... you’ll be fucking Carla soon enough.”

“I was hoping I’d be fucking her tonight,” Cody mumbled.

Joel sighed and then scanned the mall for replacements fucks. That was when he saw a couple of hotties enter the music store.

“Wait here,” he told Cody.

Joel entered the store and saw the girls towards the back. He didn’t recognize the girls so he figured they attended Sterling High across town. One girl was a brunette with small boobs and slender form, while the other was a redhead with large tits.

Two quirts later... a few words to trigger their imprint... and the two of them obediently followed him out the store.

* * *

While Theresa sped down the highway to the small town of Springs, Sarah reviewed the file Katie had put together on the Spencer siblings. It truly was amazing what the Internet and Face Book could provide.

Sarah brought eight canisters of the formula with her. She was pretty sure twenty-four doses would be enough to handle things. Their first order of business would be to stake out the Spencer residence.

As Sarah gazed down at the photograph of Kristen Spencer, she had no doubt that her brother was fucking her. The girl was hot and she was living proof the drug didn’t discriminate when it came to siblings.

* * *

Joel sat in the backseat with the girls while Cody drove. He knew Cody wasn’t too happy about it, but he’d be fucking Julie soon enough. At the moment, Julie sat to his left while Megan to his right, and he decided he would fuck Megan tonight since he’d never had himself a redhead.

Joel took turns whispering various commands to the girls, grooming them to be his perfect sex toys. Once the girls awoke, they would feel and behave like new girls. Along with the standard command of absolute obedience, he decided they should also be lesbian lovers whenever he couldn’t make use of them.

“Do you girls attend Sterling high?” he asked.

“No, we’re Freshman students at the community college here,” Megan replied.

“Best friends...?” he inquired, not that it mattered.

“and cousins,” Megan added.

“Kissing cousins then,” Joel laughed, and with that said, the girls leaned over and kissed.

“We’re here,” Cody announced as they pulled to the back of the school.

Joel tore his gaze from the girls to check out his surroundings, thinking this was as good as any.

“Joel?”

“What?” he asked, returning his attention back to the girls.

“I saw what you did to the them.”

“Huh?” Joel replied, shifting his attention to Cody.

“I followed you into the store and saw you squirt them with something.”

“I told you not to follow me,” Joel responded with anger.

“What is that stuff?”

Joel pulled the canister out of his pocket that had one more dose in it and without warning, sprayed Cody in the face.

* * *

“My brother isn’t here,” Kristen said over the phone.

“Any idea where he went?” Jessica asked.

“Probably with Cody somewhere,” Kristen replied with a sigh.

“It makes me nervous when he and my sister are out at the same time,” Jessica stated.

“Where did Jenn go?”

“She’s at Carla’s... I don’t think she’s taking me seriously.”

“We could go over there and hang out with them,” Kristen suggested.

“Not a bad idea, I’ll pick you up in ten minutes.”

* * *

Like usual, Kristen waited for Jessica at the edge of her driveway.

“Kristen?” she heard some call her. Kristen turned and saw two girls approaching. She didn’t know who they were.

“Yeah,” she responded, and then the blonde sprayed something into her face.

“Come with us,” she then said, and Kristen responded obediently.

* * *

Jessica was surprised when Kristen wasn’t waiting for her outside like she usually did, so she pulled into the driveway and beeped her horn. Then she began to feel nervous, so she ran up to the front door and rang the doorbell. No answer. Did Joel get to her?

Jessica tried calling Kristen but her call went straight to voice mail and she suddenly felt afraid for her sister. So, she climbed back into her car and headed to Carla’s house.

On the way, she tried calling Kristen repeatedly but there was no answer... and when she attempted to reach her sister, she got the same result.

Jessica felt slightly relieved when Carla’s mother answered the door.

“Hi Jessica... The girls are upstairs in Carla’s room.”

‘The girls...?’ she questioned. Was Kristen with them? Jessica rushed up the stairs to Carla’s bedroom and then stopped frozen. She could hearing grunts and groaning inside which could only mean one thing.

Slowly, Jessica opened the unlocked door and gasped.

Carla was naked and on all fours. Cody was positioned behind her and fucking her.

“Where’s Jennifer?!” she screamed.

“Joel has her,” Cody replied with laughter as he continued to fuck Carla, who was too caught up in her ecstasy to care.

Jessica fled the house and got back into her car... and that was when her cell rang.

“Where are you?!” she demanded when she saw that it was Kristen.

“Leonardo’s.”

“What the fuck are you doing there?!”

“I...”

“Your asshole brother has Jenn!”

“Oh god... I’m so sorry,” Kristen responded.

“Why are you at Leonardo’s?”

“I’ll explain when you get here.”

“What do you mean...? Are you setting me up?!” Jessica cried.

“No! I haven’t even seen my brother... I... it’s just important that I see you.”

“How did your brother know Jenn was at Carla’s?”

“I swear, Jess... it didn’t come from me.”

“This is fucking sick! Do you know what I saw when I got here?! Carla, naked, on her bed and getting fucked by Cody and she was loving it! That asshole brother of yours is probably fucking my sister as we speak!”

“I’m sorry, Jess. Just hurry and get over here.”

“I need to find Jenn first,” Jessica snapped.

“You can’t do this alone!”

“What are you not telling me, Kris?”

“Damn-it, Jess! Just get your ass over here!”

“How can I trust you?!”

“I... I met a couple of girls. They flew here from the west coast and came here specifically to clean up this mess.”

“And you trust them...? Just like that you trust them?! How do they even know what’s going on?!”

“They were once victims themselves and traced the drug to my house.”

“Then they know about your sadistic brother...?”

“Yes, and my demented uncle.”

“I didn’t even know you had an uncle.”

“The sick fuck sent Joel the drugs that is causing all this.”

“Why didn’t you wait for me earlier?”

“The girls nabbed me before I could explain.”

“How do you know they’re on the level?”

“I just do... that’s how... and besides, they’re our only hope.”

“I need to find Jenn.”

“And do what when you find her?”

“I’ll think of something.”

“If you try doing this by yourself you’ll end up a sex slave like your sister!”

“Fuck you!”

“Damn-it, Jess... you can’t help her by yourself! Let us help you.”

“It could already be too late.”

“We have to do this methodically.”

“Alright... But I swear, Kris... if this is a trap I’ll kill you.”

* * *

Sarah eyed Jessica from across the room with interest. The girl was gorgeous... and to think she had an identical twin.

“She doesn’t trust us,” Kristen said when Jessica stopped ten yards from them.

“I can’t say as I blame her,” Sarah responded with a smile, and then a second later, Theresa, who had positioned herself behind Jessica, spun her around and sprayed her with the formula.

“You’re loyal to me and understand I’m here to help you,” Sarah told Jessica in order to trigger the imprint, and then the four of them took a seat in one of the booths.

“Jessica,” Sarah said, drawing the girl’s attention. “Everything is going to be alright because we’re the good guys.”

Jessica nodded.

“I’m sorry we had to use the formula on you, but there was no time to earn your trust. Now, tell me... have you been dosed with this drug before?” Sarah asked.

“No,” Jessica replied in a soft voice.

“That’s a relief. Kristen here hasn’t been so lucky. Now, tell me everything that happened when you went to find your sister.”

Jessica told Sarah everything and just as she finished, Jessica’s cell phone rang.

“It’s her sister,” Kristen announced after retrieving the phone from Jessica’s pocket.

“You’re going to put it on speaker, and then tell Jennifer her sister is in the restroom. Try and find out where she is,” Sarah instructed.

“Hi Jenn?” Kristen answered after placing the phone on speaker.

“Where’s Jess?”

“In the restroom. She left her cell on the table.”

“Where are you?”

“Leonardo’s.”

“I need to talk to her.”

“We know Joel nabbed you earlier.”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“What did he do to you?”

“You’ll know soon enough,” Jennifer replied with a touch of bitterness.

“Where are you?” Kristen asked.

“Over your house... inside your room.”

“What are you doing in my room?” Kristen asked with surprise.

“Familiarizing myself with your scent,” Jennifer replied.

“I... I don’t understand,” Kristen responded.

“Just have Jess call me,” Jennifer demanded before she ended the call.

“What now?” Kristen asked Sarah.

“We have Jessica call her sister in a few moments after we plan a strategy.”

* * *

“He got me, sis,” Jennifer confessed to Jessica.

“I know, Jenn... can you tell me what he did to you?”

“Yeah, but not over the phone. It’s weird... but I have to do everything he says now.”

“Are you still at his house?”

“No. I’m on my way home.”

“Did he...?”

“No. At least I don’t think so... and I think if he did, I’d feel kind of sore down there since I’m a virgin.”

“That’s a relief.”

“I heard you walked in on Cody and Carla.”

“Who told you?”

“Carla texted me.”

“Was she pissed?”

“Hell no. Not with her new mindset. She’s too addicted to coming to care about who watches.”

“That’s the formula talking.”

“Formula...?”

“I’ll explain when I see you.”

* * *

Jessica and Jennifer hugged for a long minute before they separated.

“Are you alright?” Jessica asked her twin.

“I guess... it’s just so weird.”

“We’ll get through this together, I promise...”

“I have no doubt about that,” Jennifer laughed.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Jessica asked with concern.

“Joel turned me into a fucking lesbian.”

“What?! No way,” Jessica responded with shock.

“Not only a lesbian... but a perpetually horny one... and you wouldn’t believe how incredible it felt to press out tits together like we just did when we hugged.”

“You mean you’re attracted to me?!”

“I guess artificial desires don’t care that you’re my sister,” Jennifer giggled in response.

“This is not a laughing matter!”

“It’s either that or cry,” Jennifer argued.

“But why would he do this to you?”

“Because I’m to be Kris’s love slave.”

“Her what?!” Jessica gasped.

“And would you believe I’m kind of getting used to the idea...?”

“Oh God, Jenn... this is a nightmare,” Jessica cried.

“There’s more,” Jennifer pointed out.

“What else?” Jessica asked.

“He’s going to turn Kristen into a lesbian as well.”

“He would do that to his own sister...?!”

“He was fucking her, so this is probably a step-up.”

“Why is he doing this?”

“He told me he’s growing a harem of girls which means he won’t be able to spend a lot of time with his sister, and since he can’t stomach the idea of his friends fucking her, he decided to alter her sexual orientation and give her a pair of lesbian lovers.”

“What are you talking about?”

“This, Jess,” Jennifer replied as she squirted Jessica in the face.

‘Not again,’ Jessica groaned as she succumbed to the drug.

“You’re a very horny lesbian, Jess... guys no longer attract you. Instead, you’re only attracted to the female body.”

Jessica groaned as the words crashed over her.

“And you’re in love with Kristen and me... and are obedient to our every command.”

Jessica shook her head but knew it was useless. She also knew that Sarah hadn’t counted on this.

“The desire you feel for me is immediate, but what you feel towards Kristen won’t be triggered until the next time you see her,” Jennifer added.

Just then the bedroom door swung open and Theresa sprayed a startled Jennifer in the face with the drug.

‘Too late,’ was Jessica’s thoughts as she grew more and more attracted towards her sister.

* * *

Kristen nervously entered her bedroom and then sighed. She had expected him to be waiting for her, but then he came up from behind her and pushed her.

“Hey,” she complained, stumbling onto her bed.

“Where the hell have you been?!” he demanded.

“Get the fuck out of my room!” she screamed.

“On your Knees,” Joel snapped, and then Kristen’s eyes lit up upon hearing the trigger words, and then she dropped to her knees before him.

“You monster!” she screamed from her kneeling position, while at the same time growing wet with desire for him.

“Tell me where you were,” Joel commanded.

“I was at Leonardo’s with Jessica,” she replied, not lying and hoping she wouldn’t be made to elaborate.

Joel took a moment to consider this before he let out a long sigh of relief.

“Get up and follow me,” he commanded.

Kristen found herself obediently following her brother out her bedroom and down the stairs.

“You two stay here,” Joel instructed Cody and Barry when they passed them in the living room.

“Sit,” Joel commanded when they reached his basement bedroom.

Kristen obediently took a seat on the edge of Joel’s bed.

“I know about your talk with Tara.”

“Then you should know you need professional help,” Kristen stated.

Joel glared at her for a moment before he pulled out a new spray canister.

“Don’t do this! I... I’m your sister!” Kristen cried in desperation.

“Yes, Kris... and that’s why I’m doing this.”

The end of Part 4.