The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smoking!

Part 5

by JR Parz

“Who the hell are you?!” One of the boys asked Sarah when she and Theresa entered the house.

“Friends of Kristen,” she replied with a smile.

“She’s busy at the moment,” the bigger of the two boys stated.

“I take it she’s in the basement,” Sarah responded as she headed towards the door.

“Hey,” the bigger boy said, but then Theresa executed a perfect front snap kick to the boy’s chest and sent him sprawling backwards over the couch and onto the floor with a loud thud.

Sarah rushed to the basement door knowing every second counted knowing full well that Theresa had everything under control upstairs, and then upon reaching Joel’s bedroom door, she saw Joel with his pants down and ramming into a naked Kristen from behind.

“That’s right, Kristen... you’re a very horny lesbian except with me. I’m the only guy that can make you feel like this.”

Sarah raised the canister up to Joel’s face and sprayed him... while his dick was still buried deep inside of Kristen.

“Quickly make her cum and then pull out of her,” Sarah commanded Joel which triggered the imprint.

* * *

Theresa sprayed the drug into Barry and Cody’s face, had them imprint upon her, and then she commanded them to obey every word she and Sarah told them... in addition to turning them completely loyal towards them.

Then she quickly rushed downstairs to see Sarah.

“Where did you leave them?” Sarah asked after she barged into the room.

“On the couch. They won’t leave until we tell them otherwise,” Theresa replied, and then she looked at Kristen. “Is she alright?”

“For the most part,” Sarah replied. “Anyway, go retrieve the twins.”

* * *

As Theresa made her way to the twins house, she reflected on how well their plan worked. The bottom line was that they contained a threat and now they had to focus on clean-up.

Unfortunately, Jessica and Jennifer would be horny lesbians for the rest of their life. There was nothing she could do about that, nor the extra dose of attraction they would feel towards one another. It wasn’t nearly as strong as what Sarah had to deal with regarding her sister, but it would still be powerful enough to keep them together. She also noted the obedience protocols Jessica would feel towards Jennifer, but she was pretty sure she had a solution for that.

“Is it over?” Jessica asked.

“Except for the clean-up, which will be time consuming,” Theresa replied as the twins climbed into her rental.

“What happens when we see Kris?” Jennifer asked.

“Nothing,” Theresa assured them with a smile. “In addition to seeing her, you will need to hear a trigger word in order for the love slave spell to activate and that will never happen.”

“That’s a relief,” Jessica responded with a sigh.

“I’m so sorry I did this to you, Jess,” Jennifer mumbled.

“Don’t beat yourself up, Jenn... you had no choice,” Jessica responded.

“She’s right, Jennifer. The drug you were under is very powerful.”

“What’s next?” Jessica asked.

“Part of the clean-up is evening up the playing field, so Sarah is having Joel contact everyone involved. This means the assholes that benefitted and all their girls.”

* * *

Sarah gave Joel the same commands Theresa had given Barry and Cody, except with Joel, she made it where one other person could control him in the event of the worst case scenario. Sarah then erased the memory and set up a trigger word for a fail-safe option.

After much discussion, Sarah decided there would be too much damage psychologically if she tried reverting the girls back to their former selves, so instead she turned all the girl bisexual and encouraged them to use each other to satisfy their lesbian desires. In addition, Sarah made it where all the benefactors would treat their slaves like they were Goddesses.

So, in the end, although the girls would continue to be sex slaves to their benefactors, the benefactors would worship the ground their slaves walked on. This took care of Barry, Cody, Tony, Tara, Carla and Amber, which left a confused Sam, plus Cathy and Chrissie to deal with.

“Sarah?” Jessica called out to her.

“Yes, Jess?”

“You should know that Cathy was a lesbian before Joel tampered with her.”

Sarah turned to Cathy for a moment before glaring at Joel. “Did you know this?”

“No,” he responded, defensively.

“Would it have mattered?” Jessica challenged him.

“Can I say something?” Chrissie asked, having been quiet until then.

“Of course you can,” Sarah assured her.

“I know it makes sense to turn us all bisexual, but I come from a religious family and they’re going to disown me if they find out I’m sleeping with one of these girls.”

“That’s unfortunate,” Sarah responded before she turned to Joel. “Tell Chrissie what you did to her.”

“I made it where you are perpetually wet for sex... so, it wouldn’t take much to awaken your lesbian side,” Joel stated.

“You mean I’m already bi...?” Chrissie asked with surprise.

Joel nodded.

“I’m betting any girl would be able to awaken these desires... and once that happens, it’s like the flood gates have opened, and every girl you find attractive will turn you on.”

“Oh god,” Chrissie moaned.

If you’d like, I can make it where your lesbian attraction is only for one girl,” Sarah stated.

“Would you consider pairing yourself with Cathy?” Jessica asked Chrissie.

“Huh?” Chrissie responded with shock.

“It would be like... killing two birds with one stone,” Tara laughed.

“Don’t I get a say in this?” Sam asked Sarah.

“No, Sam... this is Chrissie and Cathy’s decision. I know you’re innocent in all this... and we appreciate the fact that you’ve treated Cathy exceptionally nice, but the plain truth of the matter is that Cathy was a lesbian before Joel tampered with her... and although we can’t change her back to being a lesbian, we can at least give her back those feelings. She’d be bisexual... still tied to you... and if everyone agrees, she’d also have Chrissie in her life.”

“Sam, you’ve been great to me. I never confessed to you that I was a lesbian... and you have no idea how happy it makes me feel to know I’m being allowed this opportunity to indulge in my true preferences.”

“I had no idea,” Sam whispered.

“If Chrissie is willing, I’d like to have a relationship with the both of you,” Cathy stated as she shot Chrissie a smile.

“Can we keep it discreet?” Chrissie asked.

“Yes... and given I’m Sam’s girlfriend, it will be easy,” Cathy replied.

“Nobody will ever suspect,” Jessica interjected with a smile.

“Is this everybody?” Sarah asked Joel.

“There’s Tommy McCall and his cousin Ellen.”

“Why aren’t they here?” Sarah asked with a touch of anger.

“I haven’t been able to get a hold of them,” Joel replied.

“Tommy and Ellen are out of town,” Barry interjected due to his new loyalty.

“Not good. What did you do to Ellen?” Sarah asked Joel.

“Pretty much the same as most of the girls here.”

“Sarah?” Kristen said in a soft voice with downcast eyes. “Why do I feel this way towards you?”

“I’m sorry, Kris... but that submissive persona you’re feeling towards me at the moment is your brother’s doing. I promise you the second I leave, you’ll feel much more like yourself. It was either you feel submissive towards your brother twenty-four seven or with me only in my presence.”

Kristen nodded with downcast eyes.

“However... I’m not able to do anything about that furnace you have going down under, which means you’re going to be a very horny girl from here on out.”

“As long as I have my friends, I can live with that,” Kristen replied, blushing.

“Just so you know, I made it where Joel can never say your trigger words again. I also made it where he can’t command any girl ever again, so this should preclude him from ever regaining his power over you.”

“Thank you,” Kristen replied. “But why do I still trust him?”

“Again, nothing I can do about that... but if you are ever in doubt about anything he says again, just ask any of your girlfriends because you’ll find that you trust them more.”

Kristen smiled.

“So, we’re going to be lesbian nymphomaniacs for the rest of our lives?” Tara asked with a grin.

“Until we are able to create an antidote... and when that time comes, you may not ever want to change back,” Sarah stated.

The girls all laughed in response.

“Jessica and Jennifer. I’d like to talk to you privately for a moment if you don’t mind... and Theresa and Kristen. You can join us.”

“Sure Sarah,” the twins replied in unison, and then the five of them headed off to Joel’s basement bedroom.

* * *

“You really want me as part of your team?” Jessica asked with surprise.

“Yes, you’re exactly what we are looking for and Theresa could use a smart assistant,” Sarah insisted.

“Plus you’re extremely athletic and I bet you’d take to karate real well,” Theresa added.

“Why not me?” Jennifer asked with surprise.

“I would never separate you two, so you are welcome to come along.”

“But not in the same capacity as my sister...?”

“I’m sorry, Jenn... but you and Jessica are very different in this respect.”

“I understand. Jessica has always been the girl in charge, so I can see her working well in this respect,” Jennifer stated, and then she moved into Jessica arms so they could hug.

“I’m going to miss you,” she said, hugging Jessica.

“There’s Skype and other communications devices... not to mention with all the money you’ll be making, you can send us plane tickets every now and then so we can visit,” Kristen added, and then they hugged.

“What about my parents?” Jessica asked.

“We’ll place them in the proper frame of mind to accept whatever cover story we come up with... and besides, I hear you have an eighteenth birthday coming up real soon.”

“In precisely two weeks,” Jessica laughed.

“Then we have two weeks to make your parents believe you’ve been accepted to a prestigious college early,” Sarah stated.

“Jenn?” Jessica said, drawing her sister’s attention.

“Yeah,” she replied.

“Maybe you and Kris could hookup. I mean... you weren’t opposed to the idea before, and it would make me feel a lot better knowing that my twin and best friend are taking care of one another.”

“Actually, I was thinking about that myself,” Jennifer stated with a smile.

“Well, I’m certainly not opposed to the idea,” Kristen replied with her own grin.

* * *

“That turned out better than expected,” Theresa proclaimed as she drove to the airport.

“I know, right,” Sarah responded with a smile.

Just then Sarah’s cell rang.

“Hi Kelli,” Sarah greeted her sister with a smile.

“Hi Sarah, are you busy?” Kelli asked, sounding anxious.

“No, what’s up?”

“Where are you?” Kelli asked.

“About a thousand miles east of you... but at the moment I’m on my way to the airport to catch a flight back home.”

“I’d like to see you,” Kelli said after a slight hesitation.

“Will tomorrow afternoon work?” Sarah asked.

“As far as seeing you, yeah... but the news won’t wait.”

“News...?”

“Ben proposed and I accepted!”

“Congratulations! That’s my girl!” Sarah exclaimed with genuine happiness for her sister.

“I want you as my maid of honor so we have details to go over.”

“I’d be honored, sis... I’ll see you then... and extend my congratulations to Ben as well.”

After Sarah ended the call she sighed.

“You miss her,” Theresa stated.

“My desire to be with her will always remain,” Sarah admitted.

“Then maybe it’s about time you trusted me,” Theresa suggested.

* * *

“It was so nice meeting you, Kelli,” Theresa said.

“Same here,” Kelli replied with Ben’s arms wrapped around her waist.

“They’re ecstatically happy,” Sarah gushed after the door closed.

“How could they not be given the circumstances?” Theresa pointed out as they made their way to the elevator, and then when the doors closed, Theresa took Sarah into her arms and made out with her.

“I should be angry at you,” Sarah mumbled after a long make-out session.

“But you’re not,” Theresa stated.

“Only because you commanded me not to be.”

“Do you have a problem with that?” Theresa challenged with a smile.

“Of course not... another thing I’m not allowed. I love you so much that I’d do or be anything for you.”

“and you can take comfort in the fact that the feelings are mutual.”

“Yes, I do,” Sarah whispered with a grin.

“Just remember... the only way to lessen the lust portion of your desire for Kelli was to amplify the new lust and love you felt towards me.”

“How can I forget when you constantly take advantage of it,” Sarah giggled.

“I love you,” Theresa proclaimed.

“And I love you,” Sarah replied.

Epilogue

Joel was playing a video game when out of the blue a flood of memories crashed down on him... eliciting a smile.

Quickly, he went to a secret hiding place underneath a floorboard where he pulled out a spray bottle containing three doses of the drug. Joel knew Kristen and Jennifer were upstairs watching a DVD.

“When is Mom coming home?” he asked Kristen as he entered the living room.

“Not until later tonight, now go away,” Kristen replied.

Joel knew he had to be creative given he couldn’t give commands, and hten he sprayed them in the face.

“You girls are beautiful,” he proclaimed, knowing his compliment just triggered their imprint.

Joel smiled as their shocked turned docile. Too bad Jessica had already left to join Sarah, otherwise he would have used his final dose on her.

“Kristen? What’s the biggest thing Mom harps on?”

“She wants us to share?”

“Would you like to make your mother happy?”

“Sure,” she replied.

“Would you mind sharing Jennifer with me?” Joel asked.

“Oh... I... I don’t know.”

“Mom would be happy and I bet you’d be happy, too.”

“I... I guess so.”

“Jennifer?”

“Yes...?”

“Kris says it’s alright that she shares you with me.”

“Oh...”

“Are you madly in love with her?”

“Yes.”

“Then is it safe to say that you’d also have to be madly in love with me in order to really share yourself with me?”

“But I’m a lesbian.”

“I agree... but wouldn’t it make sense to feel pleasure and love when your lesbian lover is sharing you with me?”

“I guess so,” Jennifer replied.

“And to make things fair... wouldn’t it make sense that you would want to share Kristen with me as well, give she is sharing you with me...?”

“Yes... now that you mention it.”

“So, am I to believe you girls are madly in love with me... and would love to share each other with me?”

“Yes,” the girls replied in unison.

“Thank you,” Joel replied as his pants got tighter. “Would you like to consummate our new sharing relationship now?”

“Yes,” the girls replied in unison again.

“I bet you’d be more comfortable without clothes on.”

The girls stripped naked in seconds.

“Who is the more submissive of you two?” Joel asked.

“I am,” Jennifer whispered, blushing.

“Then it only makes sense that you obey Kristen, right Jennifer?”

“Right,” Jennifer replied with downcast eyes.

“And Kristen...? Who would be the more submissive between you and me?”

“I would be,” Kristen admitted, also blushing.

“Then it only makes sense that you obey me, right Kristen?”

“I... I guess so,” Kristen replied.

“Is it true?” Joel challenged.

“I...”

“Is it true?” Joel asked again.

“I... Yes... it’s true.”

“And wouldn’t the two of you want more than anything else in the world but to please the person you are so submissive towards?”

“Yes,” Jennifer replied as she gazed at Kristen, and Kristen nodded, staring at Joel.

“Kristen?”

“Yes,” Kristen replied.

“Please Jennifer to your bedroom so she can masturbate.”

“Okay,” Kristen replied, and then sent a complying Jennifer on her way.

“Now, before we join her, would you mind telling me everything you know about Sarah and Theresa?”

“I guess not,” Kristen responded.

* * *

“How did you do it?” Kristen asked Joel after a rather enjoyable fuck.

Jennifer lay beside them, naked and spent... and unconscious from a rather intense ravishing. She was no longer a virgin.

“I planned for the worst case scenario and gave myself a post hypnotic suggestion to forget my fail safe stash for a month. Not only did I have an emergency three doses left, but I also have a couple hot coeds at my beck and call.”

“I never took you for being so smart?” Kristen responded.

“Actually, the idea didn’t hit me until Cody fucked up. He saw me use the formula on those coeds and that got me to thinking.”

“But how were you able to withhold the truth from Sarah?”

“As far as I knew, I was telling her the truth. I had forgotten all about the coeds and the hidden bottle until an hour ago.”

“Amazing...”

“Isn’t it?”

“So, now that you have us, what are you going to do to us?”

“Well, the fact that I can’t command you, I’ll settle for what I already did to you... which means a whole lot of threesomes.”

“That’s cool,” Kristen giggled.

“You mean you’re not upset with me?” Joel asked with surprise.

“I know I should be upset, but these new feelings are addicting and all I want to do is have sex with my favorite cock and pussy.”

“That’s the spirit sis,” Joel laughed.

“So, who are you going to use your last dose on?” Kristen asked.

“As much as I’d love to get Jessica back, I think it’s safer if I don’t go there.”

“Agreed. Sarah is one chick you don’t want coming back for you. So, who did you have in mind?”

“I was thinking a new girl would hit the spot.”

“Did you happen to see the new transfer student?”

“No. I didn’t... but I did hear about her.”

“She made me and Jennifer so fucking wet from just walking past us.”

“That hot...?”

“Darkish auburn hair... breathtaking face... and a shapely ass and extraordinary pair of tits.”

“Do you know her name?”

“Jade.”

“Jade...?”

“It’s appropriate given her mesmerizing green eyes.”

“How would you propose ensnaring her?” Joel asked his sister.

“I’ll do it for you,” Kristen replied with a smile.

The end.