The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Smoking Clinic

(mc mf fd ft)

Synopsis: a lady from the Smoking Clinic overhears an argument and offers to help.

“Would you hurry up and finish that damn cigarette so we can get inside before they give away our table reservations? You were the one who wanted to come to this overpriced restaurant to start with and I agreed just to be nice to you, but you know how much I hate your smoking.” Tommy said rudely to his wife.

Lisa looked around in embarrassment to see if anyone else had heard him and then answered, “I’m sorry, honey, I’ll put it out now and we can go. I didn’t mean to make you wait, but I really needed another cigarette before we went inside and I know you don’t want to sit in the smoking section.”

“Damn straight we aren’t sittin’ in the stinking smoking section. It’s bad enough that I gotta smell that stuff on your clothes, I’m sure not going to ruin an expensive dinner by smelling it when I eat.”

They went back inside and stood near the check-in desk to see how much longer it would be until their name was called. As they stood there, a very attractive woman walked towards them from outside the restaurant. Tommy had always had a strong fetish for women’s boots, and he recognized the unmistakable sound of boot heels on the hard floor as she approached, so he snuck a fast peek at her legs. Wow, he didn’t get to see tall shiny black patent boots too often anywhere except in those Internet boot fetish websites, so this was a treat. Plus, she was very good looking and ....

“Excuse me, I don’t mean to interrupt” the woman said suddenly to Tommy and Lisa. They both looked surprised; Lisa because she didn’t expect for someone to speak to her and Tommy because he had been staring at her boots and now hoped she hadn’t noticed.

“I really hope I am not out of line here, but I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation outside just a minute ago, and perhaps I can help.” She extended her right hand toward Tommy with a strange smirk on her face as if she wanted him to know she had caught him staring at her boots, and said, “My name is Dr. Susan Nichols, and I run the Smoking Clinic near here.”

Both of the startled people shook her hand, and then Lisa looked down, blushing as she realized that this stranger had heard them arguing. Tommy blushed a bit too, for different reasons.

Dr. Nichols continued, “I don’t want to be nosy, but it sounded like you two have issues over your wife’s smoking, is that correct? Have you ever tried getting help with that?”

Before Lisa could say anything, Tommy looked at her and said, “I’m not the one with issues, but Lisa here is too weak to quit even though she knows it bothers me. She’s got some real issues, but who can afford all that expensive therapy stuff these days?”

Lisa looked at Dr. Nichols tentatively and said, “I’ve tried to quit, but it’s so hard.”

The Doctor reached into her purse and pulled out a business card. “Tell you what, you two come see me tomorrow evening. I have some time after the clinic hours and I think I can help your situation. If you’ll come at night and just try what I suggest to you, I won’t bill you for the visit.”

Tommy’s face lit up at that and said to his wife, “Hey, honey, if the Doc here will treat you for free, you should go!”

“I said that BOTH of you have to come, not just her.”

“Oh..... well, okay, sure, I’ll tag along if it means you can fix her problem.”

Dr. Nichols smiled and said, “I am sure I can fix it so that you’re both happy.” Just then, her name was called and she went to be seated.

At six-thirty the next night, Susan was looking over the paperwork that the couple had filled out and arranging the chairs in her office to suit her plans. She returned to the waiting room and ushered her newest patients back. The fact that she was wearing a different and even more exotic pair of boots tonight was not lost on Tommy, who did a poor job of acting like he wasn’t staring again.

“Wow, Doc, this is a nice office you got, you must make a lot of money off of those poor saps who can’t quit smoking!” Tommy said as Lisa glared at him for his rudeness.

Susan pretended to overlook the crass behavior and simply replied, “I am glad that I am able to use my skills to improve things in people’s lives, but it helps to work in a comfortable setting. Please have a seat right here, Tommy, and Lisa, would you please sit over here.” She went behind her desk, which disappointed Tommy, since he had now lost the view of those boots. He couldn’t tell, but it had almost looked like they extended up under her skirt to above her knees, just like those thigh high boots he loved to see. However, he dismissed it as unlikely for a Doctor to wear something like at all, much less to her office.

“Now, what I propose to help your situation is the use of hypnosis.” Dr. Nichols said, smiling at the two people in front of her.

Once again, his overbearing personality took over before Lisa could say anything, and he said, “Good idea, Doc! Maybe that will get rid of her filthy habit. But why do you want me to be here since you’re gonna work on her head? How long does it take for hypnosis to wear off? Do you need me here to drive her home cause she’ll be woozy?”

Susan just smiled and replied, “Well, Tommy, I like to have both people here so that Lisa will be more comfortable and so you can ask any questions that you might have.”

“That makes sense, Doc, so do I wait outside while you do your hocus pocus on Lisa? I mean, I sure don’t wanna get caught in your spell or nothin’.” Tommy said with a nervous laugh.

“I’m quite good at what I do, Tommy, and you’ll be just fine sitting over there watching. The induction of a hypnotic trance is a very personalized and well-directed effort and I’ll be focusing on Lisa, so you’ll have nothing to worry about.” Dr. Nichols watched his reaction, and since she was satisfied he knew nothing about hypnosis, she saw that he believed her.

“Now, Lisa, if you are ready, I’d like for you to face towards my bookcase, where you’ll see a very interesting piece of equipment.”

Lisa looked over at a large metal sphere mounted on a center shaft sitting at eye level on a shelf. The sphere was almost the size of a basketball and had what looked like jewels scattered over its surface in random colors. It reminded her of a larger and more professional version of a funny little spinning party ball she had seen at Spencer’s Gifts in the mall.

“And Tommy, I’ve arranged your chair so that you are slightly behind Lisa’s head so that you won’t see the Hypnotic Light Ball. You’ll be perfectly fine right there.”

Tommy felt a bit odd about this, but before he could figure a good way to get out of there, the Doctor turned some knobs on a control panel at her desk and the overhead lights in the office dimmed. The next thing he knew, that shiny ball lit up from inside and colored beams of light shot out from the little jewels and went everywhere in the room.

“Lisa, I want you to relax for me. I am going to push a button that causes the Hypnotic Light Ball to begin to spin, and I need for you to just watch it as it goes around and listen to my voice.” Tommy noticed that Dr. Nichols’ voice had changed and seemed more rhythmical and compelling in a way, but before he could wonder about that for long, the ball did begin to turn slowly.

“You see all of the pretty colors, don’t you, Lisa? There is no need to answer, just watch as it spins. You know, the visible light spectrum is so fascinating. Each of us has something in our mental make-up that keys us in to certain colors. Some colors seem more vibrant and exciting to people, and other colors seem more relaxing and calming. Each person has their own unique coding in the brain, so that certain colors are very relaxing and when combined with other similar colors can actually induce a deep sleep. As you watch the sphere spinning around and around and around and around, you have the opportunity to see each of the colors represented on the surface and your own mind will direct you to the color that seems the most relaxing to you. As you watch it spinning around and around, just allow your mind to find and focus on that color. When you feel yourself attracted to a particular one, I want you to quietly tell me the name of that color. But, take your time and just concentrate on the pretty ball so that you can see all of your choices completely before you relaxing mind identifies which deep color makes you feel so warm and relaxed so that you cannot take your eyes off of it and each of the other colors seem to fade deeper and deeper into the background to become little flashes amidst the one deeply relaxing and sleepy color that seems to tell your mind that it is okay to let go of all of your tension and just melt into the color that flashes deeper into your sleepy eyes as you try to keep them open to watch it spinning faster and faster in front of you.”

Seeing the look on Lisa’s face that told her she was well on her way into trance already, Susan looked back at Tommy. Exactly as she had planned, he seemed to have the beginnings of a glazed look as well. She looked at him now and said, “Tommy, while Lisa is watching the pretty ball spinning faster and faster and the pretty colors are going deeper and deeper into her sleepy eyes, you can stay behind her head so that you don’t have to watch the pretty spinning ball that is projecting the one perfect color combination that seems to take people down deeper and deeper and you can just watch the back of her head so that you aren’t pulled deeper into the spinning and swirling colors that are flashing around the walls of the room, reflecting off of the various mirrors on each of the walls of my warm and relaxing office, because I want to make sure you stay focused and can concentrate on the process so you will perfectly understand how easy it is for someone to slide down into a warm sleepy trance during this process. Perhaps you won’t even notice how the lights reflecting off of the mirrors and the other shiny objects in my warm office bounce right into your eyes anyway, even though you don’t have to stare directly into the sphere like sleepy Lisa is doing.”

“Puurrpplle” came lazily drifting out of Lisa’s mouth and caught Susan’s attention. “Very good, Lisa, your mind has told you that the beautiful purple light is the most relaxing shade of all of the pretty colors swirling around and around you in the sleepy room and the intensity of the others seems to fade as the purple becomes stronger and more fascinating to you.” Unseen by either of the people in her office, Susan adjusted some knobs on the control panel and almost imperceptibly at first, the other colors did seem to dim a bit and the purple got slightly brighter. Not only would this draw Lisa further into her trance, the fact that it happened as the hypnotist had said seemed to confirm the reality of what she had said about everything else.

“The purple is so very relaxing, Lisa, and I’m sure that somewhere deep inside of you, your mind is suggesting how good it would feel to slide deeper and deeper into the purple light spinning faster and faster in front of you and as you do sink further and further into it, you notice how very good it feels to relax and just let go of all of your thoughts which are really far too hard to hold onto anyway since more and more all you can really think of is the pretty purple light flashing around and around and around and all of that flashing makes it harder and harder to think of anything at all except for the pretty flashing purple light and how good it feels to go even deeper and deeper for me.”

Then, just as she knew it would happen, a quiet male voice came from behind Lisa.

“Purrrrpppllle”

Dr. Nichols smiled and knew that her emphasis on the color purple and by artificially adjusting its brightness and diminishing the other colors, she had managed to plant the idea in Tommy’s head as well that purple was the special color that his mind was keyed to. Actually, the way she had arranged this, she would have been shocked if he had been able to say anything other than purple.

Now, she got up and walked around to the front of her desk and sat on the edge. “Yes, the purple is so very very relaxing and most people find that it is harder and harder to think of anything other than my words and the purple. My words and the purple. My sleepy words and the purple. The sleepy purple. Around and around and around and around, swirling, spinning, sleepy, sexy, special purple.”

As Dr. Nichols sat on the front of her desk, she crossed her legs at the ankles and slightly pulled up her skirt. As Tommy had guessed, she was wearing a pair of thigh high boots. They were made of a very shiny and gleaming black patent that looked as if it had been polished to a mirror finish. She began slowly swinging her crossed legs back and forth in front of her, and the shiny surface of the boots began to catch the purple light as well, and flashed it into Tommy’s eyes. Back and forth and back and forth, flashing...flashing... flashing....

Without being able to see the spinning ball himself, Tommy was sinking into a trance just from the reflections of the colors on the walls and ceiling and furniture and mirrors but did not have a particular place to focus. Now, suddenly, his eyes were drawn to his left towards Dr. Nichols sitting on her desk. He couldn’t see her face very well, but he could see her boots swinging back and forth, reflecting the purple light directly into his eyes, flashing as she swung them back and forth, flashing....flashing....flashing.... back and forth....flashing....flashing...flashing... Soon, it got harder and harder to understand what she was saying to Lisa and he decided it really wasn’t necessary to pay attention to the pretty words that just seemed to drift along inside of the flashing....inside of the flashing.... Flashing... flashing...

Tommy began to stretch in his chair and was rubbing his eyes from the brightness of the office lights that had come back on sometime before he realized they were on and while he was wondering why he felt so groggy. He began to think the whole thing must have been so boring that he dozed off while Lisa was having her therapy. Suddenly, he heard his wife’s voice with a firmness that he didn’t recognize.

“I said, Tommy, are you awake?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be, Lisa, and don’t use that tone of voice with me, little lady.” He looked directly at her and gasped.

Lisa was smiling and holding out a cigarette lighter towards Tommy. In her other hand was a six-inch long, shiny black cigarette holder with a long white cigarette in it. He shook his head when he saw the holder because Lisa had never used one of those before but also because he felt strange when he saw it. Confused and dazed, he looked toward the desk at Dr. Nichols, who was still swinging her booted legs back and forth and was smoking from a slightly larger and more powerful-looking version of Lisa’s holder. Dr. Nichols’ holder was shiny and black with a gold metal band at the end and looked like it was about seven inches long. Tommy felt very very strange all of a sudden, and was having a harder and harder time thinking and trying to figure out what was happening but he couldn’t seem to form his thoughts very well at all.

“Tommy, light my cigarette now” Lisa said to him as a command and not as a request.

“Yes ma’am” Tommy said obediently and shocked himself at how quickly he moved to do as she had said. He also was quite aware of the intense erection inside his pants as he looked at her holder and lit her cigarette. He was overcome with waves of love and longing for her and a deep desire to please her.

While he was lighting Lisa’s cigarette, Dr. Nichols spoke up. “Lisa, not only have your attitudes about smoking and your role in your family changed, you’ll find that Tommy is a new man, too! Ha ha ha ha. Everyone assumes from the name of this place that it is here to help people stop smoking. Ha ha ha ha. This truly is a smoking clinic, but it is to turn women into dominant smokers and men into their obedient slaves. You keep using shiny holders and I guarantee you that Tommy-boy over there will do anything he can to make you happy!”

Lisa smiled at her new best friend and inhaled deeply through her holder, which felt so wonderful between her lips. She turned and exhaled her smoke directly into Tommy’s face and said, “Susan, you’re wonderful! Now, where can I buy a pair of awesome boots like yours?”