The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author(s) Notes:

Eons ago, I was working on a story provincially called ‘Snake Pit’ or ‘Snaked.’ This is not that story, unfortunately, but I had written this down as a potential prologue for that story. I recently rediscovered this short in my notebook and decided that it stands well enough on its own. It’s good enough that it shouldn’t have to wait years for an old story that may or may not ever be completed. I hope everyone else feels the same!

Warning – this story contains descriptions of humanoid snake ladies. If this is not compelling to you, please go elsewhere.

Snaking a Claim

Rihanna was held tightly, no amount of straining sufficient to loosen her bonds. She could feel the heat from her back slowly draining into the cold, clammy cave wall, sapping her strength. Previous experimentation had revealed that it was possible to slide in various directions a few inches, but try as she might, it seemed impossible for her to separate herself from the icy rock.

Facing failure again, she slumped in her bondage and tried to take stock of the situation. How had she gotten into this mess? It seemed only moments ago when she had been walking home from class. The professor was in fine form that day, putting all of the students nearly to sleep with his droning lecture on tropical diseases. She vaguely remembered thinking about dropping the course completely, as she didn’t really need the extra credits. It was a big relief when he had wrapped up the lecture, even though he had assigned homework that was sure to take hours to complete.

She had almost skipped out of the classroom, light on her feet. The long, boring normal route back to her apartment had seemed almost unbearable by that point. She had decided to take the shortcut, though she knew it led through a less desirable part of town. The alleyway didn’t seem that long, surely, and it would cut at least ten minutes from her walk.

Somehow, though, she had never made it to the end of that passage. There had been shadows, sinuous shadows that had slipped through her peripheral vision. She had turned, ready to run, but her arms had been caught, held in a grip like concrete. And those eyes, those hypnotic yellow eyes! She had never seen anything like them before. Even the memory of them continued to dazzle her mind.

She blinked and shook her head, trying to dismiss the effect the eyes had had on her. They faded, but didn’t completely vanish, the memory sliding just below her conscious mind.

Sudden clarity descended on her. She had been kidnapped and bound here, headed for an unknown fate! Her anxiety level increased, visions of stories about serial killers dancing through her head. She tested her bonds again, uselessly.

She tried to calm down again, examining her environs with the weak light that flickered from a single lamp mounted to the wall. Her head was unbound, so she twisted it back and forth to get a better view of her situation.

She was still wearing the same clothing that she had worn when she was abducted from the alleyway, over which several iron cuffs bound her solidly to the wall. There was one at each ankle and wrist, with two at her shoulders and one around her waist. She was bound vertically, with each arm and leg clasped straight up and down. The iron looked old, but the locks on each cuff twinkled in the insufficient light, shiny and new. She could slide up and down slightly, but she clearly wasn’t going anywhere.

She gave up trying to break her bonds and turned her attention back to the room she found herself in. The faint, flickering light from the single lamp imperfectly illuminated what appeared to be a natural cave. Stalactites and stalagmites had grown slowly over the centuries, the sound of water dripping breaking the otherwise utter silence. After a while, it became akin to a unique form of water torture, the ever dripping sound slowly boring its way into her skull, until she was forced to make a short, desperate noise just to break up the incessant noise.

Barely visible from where she was bound, a sturdy wooden door with reinforced iron bands stood solidly closed. The hinges were appropriately situated outside the door, though that precaution seemed unnecessary, as it wasn’t likely she’d be attempting to break out in her current state.

Suddenly, she was exhausted. How long had it been since she had slept? Being unconscious didn’t count. She relaxed in her bonds, feeling drowsy. Her fears and worries seemed to recede, overcome by a general lethargy. She felt warm and strangely comforted. Sweat started to trickle slowly between her breasts and down her back. She no longer felt the coolness of the cave wall. It felt as though the temperature had increased by almost twenty degrees until it was almost balmy. Her drowsy mind was confused by the warmth. Wasn’t temperature usually well regulated underground? Why did she feel as though she had just been dropped into a tropical setting?

Her muzzy mind almost didn’t register the iron bound door swinging open soundlessly. She stared dopily as two female figures padded into the room sinuously, standing in front of her on either side. She studied them lazily, an unfamiliar lurch of excitement that sprung from seeing them appear fading quickly.

They were completely symmetrical, each wearing the same outfit. Thigh high red leather stilettos led to shorts, complete with a tight bustier that left nothing to the imagination. Their ample cleavage almost spilled out of their outfits. The all red revealing outfits contrasted sharply with their green skin, making them look almost like intergalactic slave girls.

She vaguely thought that they were smoking hot, despite their strange coloration. Her clouded mind didn’t seem to quite grasp how unusual they actually looked. The light bounced off their skin, making them look as if they had fine scales up and down their bodies. They gleamed especially brightly on their chests and the top of their breasts as they swayed lightly during each breath. Her impromptu survey of their bodies was quickly arrested by their eyes. They matched the eyes she had seen back in the alley! Each one was large and luminously yellow. When they blinked, their eyelids closed quickly over vertical pupils.

Unable to look away from the eyes, she felt herself being slowly mesmerized. She could drown in those dark, green eyes, and felt almost as though she was moving forward, getting closer, slipping into their unexplored depths.

Both snake ladies smiled predatorily at the sight, swaying back and forth slowly to enhance the effect. The one of the left flicked her forked tongue out casually, tasting her submission in the air. “She is almost ready,” she lisped.

“For mistress,” the other agreed.

At an unknown signal, they both halted their hypnotic movements and stepped forward, slipping to either side of her. They moved in close, each one gripping a bound arm. They both leaned, rubbing their leather clad breasts against her bound sides.

Again, the one on the left spoke first. “Mistress arrives,” she said smokily, laving the side of the bound student’ face with her tongue.

“All must obey,” continued the other snake lady. Rihanna stood stock still as her right ear was tantalized furiously with a second tongue.

She couldn’t exactly explain why, but the situation had now become incredibly arousing for her. Her nipples were pebbled, needy and ready for attention. The two snake ladies that held her captive had somehow scrambled her brains, making her want more, need more. It was already hard for her to contain herself when a third figure gracefully stepped into the room.

This one’s skin was light green like the others, but she held herself with a seemingly more regal bearing. She wore a parody of a warrior’s outfit, greaves flowing into a flared golden metal skirt which failed to hide impossibly long legs. Her midriff was bared, light shining off perfectly soft skin. A heavy beaten metal corset hugged her waist tightly. She wore chunky gold bracelets on her wrists, and gold armlets in the shape of long snakes on her upper arms. Her head was invisible, completely covered by a burnished gold mask that mimicked the shape of a cobra, ready to strike.

Rihanna felt a faint stab of fear at the sight. Her eyes were drawn to a thick, chunky amulet, also made of gold, worn around the lady’s neck. It was in the form of a snake eye, much like the eyes of the maidens who were still caressing her, but it felt much more important. If she had felt the eyes of the maidens hard to resist earlier, this was completely irresistible.

“Yes, my new pet,” a sultry voice boomed from within the mask. “Look closer. My eye is entrancing, inescapable. Soon you will be one of us, slender and perfect. You will obey me, finding infinite love and pleasure in my embrace.” She held her hands up, framing the eye that nestled so naturally on her delicate throat. She stroked it seductively, giving it a loving caress.

The two snake ladies moaned into Rihanna’s ears, reinforcing the words of their mistress. All thoughts of escape vanished, the words of the snake lady caressing her mind, the eye of the amulet boring into her soul. Did she really want to resist? It would be so much easier to give in, to obey this mistress. She would never need to think for herself ever again, never need to sit through any more boring lectures. Instead, she would be a part of history herself.

She smiled unconsciously, licking her lips at the thought. There was no point in trying to escape her fate, she might as well obey. It just felt so good to sit there and let the eye take away her mind.

“She is ready!” declared the mistress. “Give your new sister the gift of freedom, freedom from want, freedom from thought, and freedom from fear!”

“Yes, mistress,” the snake ladies proclaimed in unison. “Your wish is our command.” They stopped caressing the insensate woman and moved around to stand in front of her. Even in that position, they couldn’t block the sight of the eye boring into her mind. They both bent over slightly, ravenous looks on their faces. Quick slashes from their clawed hands ripped open the polo shirt she had been wearing. It was quick work from there for them to move down her bra, exposing her swollen breasts to the humid air.

Rihanna couldn’t respond, still transfixed by the eye, the power the mistress had over her overwhelming. The two snake ladies smiled hungrily, their fangs dripping greedily. They lisped in perfect synchronization, “receive the gift of our queen,” then plunged down quickly, piercing both breasts so quickly she didn’t have the time to cry out.

They stayed that way for a while, locked to her breasts, pumping their venom into her veins. They stared upwards, watching her face as she started to drift along in a haze of unbelievable pleasure. The combination of brainwashing and venom was so powerful she took no notice as her body slowly started to alter.

Scales grew from her breasts, following the path of the venom through her body, almost like ivy growing up a tree. Her tongue, still licking her lips, started to get rougher as the tip split in two. She could hear the tiniest sound, feel the lightest touch. Her previously swollen breasts now became unbelievably tight with the venom that now filled them. She never wanted these sensations to stop. They wouldn’t stop, she thought, as long as she obeyed her queen.

She opened her slitted, dark green eyes, staring at her new mistress as she said “this body serves you, my queen.” She orgasmed, dedicating herself to slavery.

End Snaking a Claim