The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Society – Chapter 2

When I awoke, it was dark out.

Camille stood at the foot of the bed, her eyes glinted in the dusk-light as she stared down at me, “How are you feeling?”

I groaned and pressed a hand to my temple, “Like I got hit by a mack-truck.”

“Yes,” She smiled slightly, “I employed several trancing techniques after you passed out, I attempted to remove any subliminal that may have taken hold. I have heard it is quite exhausting.”

“You know how to trance someone?” I asked, my throat was scratchy and my voice was stretched.

She shrugged slightly, her smile deepened, “Somewhat.”

“Is Lisa....okay?” I asked, sitting up. My head swam with the movement.

Camille hesitated, then sighed, “Your lover was very upset, she left after I assured her you were okay.”

“She’s not my lover,” I grunted, swinging my feet out from the bed, “She’s straight.”

Camille’s eyes widened apologetically, “Oh? Sorry. I simply assumed so, because of the way you looked at each other in the manor.”

I ignored it. I really, really didn’t need to be pouring out all my secrets right now.

“We need to...” I paused. I had no idea what we needed to do.

“Capture Conrad,” Camille said firmly.

“I was thinking more like a way to do that, y’know, a plan?” I was starting to realize that the Inquisition picked a certain type of person to work for them.

“We need to get Lisa,” I shook my head, “Or go see Kane, I don’t know.”

“With all due respect, I think I might have an idea,” Camille sat down next to me and looked directly at me.

I raised an eyebrow, “What?”

“Conrad clearly knows the Detectives you’ve involved yourself with, he will likely be coming for Detective Munroe,” Camille trailed off and her eyes dropped to the floor.

“So, what?” I hissed, “We use her as bait?”

Camille shoulders moved in a slight, nigh imperceptible motion that I realized was supposed to be a shrug, “More or less. She would be as safe as she would be if she were with us.”

“Which, apparently, is not at all,” I pointed out, rubbing the back of my neck.

Camille nodded, “It is the best plan I can think of.”

I sighed, “Alright, let’s set it up.”

* * *

Camille allowed me to glance through the scope of the rifle she’d set up on the building opposite. I could see Lisa through it, she was sitting on her couch and by the dim light that shone across her face I could see that she was watching TV.

I sighed. I really didn’t like this fucking plan.

But Camille was right, it was necessary and it was the best shot we had.

She gently pulled the scope away from my eye.

“That loaded?” I ask, jerking my thumb in the direction of the rifle.

“Yes,” She said quietly, her attention focused on the scope.

I gave a slight, near-silent sigh and turned away. Best not to distract her.

Minutes passed, “See anything?”

“Non,” She replied, in French.

I shrugged and gave an exhausted yawn.

“What’s she doing?” I asked, trying to hide the tinge of concern in my voice.

“She is standing, walking to the kitchen, I think,” Camille said quietly, her voice seemed faraway, distracted.

I gave a slight groan of discomfort. Camille’s hand slipped to the small of her back and rummaged through the utility pack she wore there. She pulled out a pair of binoculars and offered them to me, “Here.”

I smiled, “Thanks.”

The view through the binoculars was distended, like staring through a bubble. I squinted and pressed my eyes up against the glass lenses.

She was shutting the fridge door. I couldn’t see her face.

“Lisa,” I sighed, quietly.

She turned, and for a second I thought she’d heard me. But that was impossible. Her hand dove into the front of her night-gown and came out holding a pistol.

A tall, wide figure stepped into frame, just outside the kitchen. Lisa brought her gun up. My heart caught in my chest. Camille gave a slight, relaxed gasp of air as she fired. The figure in Lisa’s kitchen crumpled. Lisa jerked once, glanced around at the window, then ducked out of sight.

“Let’s go,” Camille said, snatching the binoculars from my hands, “Quickly.”

She disassembled the rifle with quick, practiced movements and slid the parts into a duffel bag. She swung it over her shoulder, taking the weight with ease and drew a pistol from a holster on her thigh.

“Is she okay?” I asked, dumbly.

“If we hurry,” Her eyes were cold and hard, but the reassuring hand she placed on my shoulder was warm and comforting.

* * *

Lisa’s gun followed us as we barged open the door to her apartment. She gave a sigh of relief as she slid the gun back into her holster.

“You wear a holster to bed?”

It was a dumb question, but it was the only thing I could think of to say.

She nodded, and I saw there were tears forming in her eyes, “After what happened to you and Carla....”

I nodded, then gently pulled her tight against me, “I’m sorry.”

She nodded and blinked back the tears, “I know.”

We turned as one to Camille. She was crouched over the still form of the figure I’d seen through the binoculars. He was tall, at least two heads taller than me, and his face was marked by scar tissue.

His hands were bound in front of him; his chest was rising slowly with each breath of air. A long, thin tranquilizer dart protruded from his neck.

“Nice shot,” Lisa nodded. Camille ignored her and pulled a set of cuffs from her belt. She handcuffed the man properly, then gently tugged the dart out.

“He’ll be awake soon,” Camille said, “We have to work quickly.”

I worked my mouth open, then shut it without a word.

“What do we do?” Lisa asked, her voice was strained and exhausted.

“I will stay here and interrogate this man,” Camille jerked her head toward the unconscious attacker, “You two will go to the Queen’s tower. I have a plan, but we will need her help.”

I felt a shudder of revulsion, “Catherine won’t help us.”

“She might,” Camille shrugged, “But if she won’t then we will simply take what we need from her. All I need you to do is make sure she’s uncompromised.”

“I don’t like this,” Lisa shook her head, “There has to be a better way than this.”

“Catherine is a powerful woman,” Camille said forcefully, “And a paranoid one, she’ll have fail safes in place to protect against an attack like this. She won’t be swayed easily, but we can use those fail safes.”

Lisa’s face was still creased with concern. I shrugged, “It’s our best shot.”

“Alright,” Lisa nodded, taking a step back, “But we go in together, and if the bitch tries anything...”

“...you’ll shoot her?” I raised a single eyebrow.

“Eventually,” She said grimly.

“Well,” Camille smiled slightly, “You might want to consider some clothes. Just a suggestion.”

Lisa glanced downward at the night-gown she wore, her cheeks blushed a deep scarlet, “Oh. Right.”

* * *

Once Lisa was dressed, we drove together to the Lusaka building. We took Camille’s car; a sleek, black convertible with an all leather interior and a trunk that was filled with equal amounts of guns, sex-toys and will inhibitors. Lisa had taken a shotgun from the trunk, and now sat with it across her lap. As I drove, I had her repeatedly ensure me that the safety was on.

I really didn’t like guns.

“So what’s the plan?” Lisa asked me.

“Take the elevator,” I said quickly, “Shoot out the monitor in there, ride it to the top.”

“Simple,” Lisa nodded appreciatively, “Why not take the stairs?”

“You used them last time, she’ll have them covered this time, a subliminal sound track, probably.”

Lisa nodded again, “Alright. Fair enough.”

“You okay?” I asked, pulling the car to a gentle stop.

“What do you mean?” She blinked.

“With Carla...”

“Don’t.”

I nodded reluctantly and pushed open the car door, “Okay.”

Lisa held the shotgun tight against her leg as he we walked the short distance to the Lusaka building’s front doors. It was dark out, middle of the night, and we couldn’t see anyone on the street, but it was best to be careful.

“Something’s wrong,” I noted as we stepped through the door. The reception desk was empty again, but the items that had formerly been arranged neatly on its surface were now scattered across the floor in front of it.

I nodded toward it. Lisa returned the gesture and led the way, gun up.

“In,” She ordered as we reached the elevator. I hit the button to call it down.

A high pitched, breathy groan came from underneath the reception table.

I shared a look with Lisa. She raised the shotgun. I stepped forward and gave the desk chair a firm kick. It slid away with a grinding whine.

The figure underneath the desk clambered out. It was the receptionist I’d met on my first visit, except for one important difference. She was completely naked. Her breasts were fuller, rounder and her face was slathered with tarty makeup that hadn’t been there before. Her eyes were dull and glossy, but not artificially so. Her lips were thick and fat.

An image of Carla ran through my mind, writhing and jerking in her bonds as her brain was remade and her body remoulded. This woman was a bimbo. Conrad’s work.

“Conrad,” I sighed and glanced at Lisa.

The receptionist turned to look at me with her big, doey eyes, “Oh, you like, know Master too, huh?”

Her voice was a high, giggly parody of a real woman’s. I suppressed a shudder and stepped backwards into the elevator. Lisa joined me a second later; her gun still aimed at the bimbo.

“He’s so dreamy,” The Bimbo giggled as the elevator doors slid shut. Lisa turned and drove the butt of the shotgun into the monitor. It crackled as the glass shattered.

“You could have just shot it,” I shrugged.

Lisa gestured around herself, at the walls of the elevator “Close in space like this? Would have blown both our eardrums out.”

I shrugged again, “Fair enough.”

The elevator hummed once, then began to move upward as I punched in the buttons for the top floor.

“So what can we expect?” She asked, racking the slide of the shotgun forcefully.

“More of what we just saw, a lot more,” I sighed, “He works fast.”

“And if he’s here?” She asked, gripping the gun a little tighter.

“I don’t know, I only met him once. I only know the things I do because of his reputation,” I rubbed a hand across my chin and then pulled my tazer free from my pocket, “We can’t let him talk to us, can’t let him do anything. We take him down as quick as we can.”

Lisa nodded, then ran a hand over her gun, “Oh, don’t worry about that.”

“Alive, if we can,” I said quietly, “He’s a dangerous man, but he might be able to reverse the changes he’s made.”

Lisa snorted, “Really?”

I shook my head, “No. Probably not.”

She gave a dry, bitter laugh, “Fuck him, then.”

Then I snorted, “That’s probably what he wants.”

“I hope that French chick’s got something useful out of that guy...” She said quietly, her eyes focused on the doors in front of her.

“She will,” I nodded, “She’s tough and the Inquisition trains their people well.”

Lisa nodded without looking at me and a faint smile played across her features, “Good.”

“It’s going to be okay, Lisa,” I nodded, “It’ll all be over soon.”

This time she did look at me, and the smile on her face strengthened, “I know, Maria.”

We didn’t speak again until the elevator doors opened with a hollow clunk.

* * *

Wet flesh smacked against wet flesh as we exited the elevator.

We couldn’t even see the ground. Bimbos as far as the eye could see. They were naked, all of them. They ground together and licked and finger-fucked each other as the grand orgy in front of us played out. Ahead, I could see the door to Catherine’s office.

In between us was the sea of grinding, writhing, brainless nymphs.

“Careful where you step,” I coughed once, then began to lead the way. Bodies parted as we walked, but hands, soft, delicate hands, stretched up to greet us. To pull us in. To drown us.

One hooked into my belt and worked feverishly to undo it. Another stroked my crotch. I slapped them away and kept moving. Lisa pressed against my back; her hand clutched my shoulder.

My hand closed around the handle of the door to Catherine’s office. An odd sense of calm washed over me as I turned the handle and stepped through the door.

There were more bimbos inside, but they were there in patches; three there, two here, I could still see spots of the floor in places.

He was sitting on top of Catherine’s desk.

His back was too us. I caught a flash of pink skin near the waist and realized that he wasn’t wearing pants. I stepped sideways, gently, quietly, and saw a flash of pink hair dive downward as the bimbo servicing him slid her mouth up and down his cock.

Lisa gave a slight murmur of disgust. The man’s spine stiffened.

He gently, firmly reached a hand down and pushed the bimbo away from his crotch, “That’s enough, Kitty Kat.”

Kitty Kat? I gave an inward groan as I realized who this bimbo was. Or had been.

Beneath the make-up, and the thin film of wet cum that clung to her face, was the woman who had once been Queen Catherine Lusaka.

“Oh shit,” I gasped.

She giggled, “Visitors, Master.”

He nodded, “Yes, my dear, I know.”

“Turn around, you fuck,” Lisa growled.

He did so. I expected something more. Something different about him. But, in reality, he looked much the same as he had all those years ago. The same sharp, angular face. Sure, there were the beginning of crow’s feet around his cold, grey eyes and his skin had grown more worn and wrinkled.

But as far as I could tell, he was still the same middle-aged, perverted bastard he’d always been.

“Detective Munroe, I presume?” He clasped his hands together and laughed softly, “I’d planned to have you sooner, but this’ll do, I suppose.”

I could practically feel Lisa’s teeth grind together as she levelled her shotgun at him.

His eyes whirled around and transfixed me, “Ah, and you, my dear.”

His cock stood proudly forward from beneath the hem of his shirt, jutting out at me like the finger of an angry god. If it weren’t so deathly serious, I’d be laughing.

He stepped backwards and leant on the front of Catherine’s desk, “I never liked subliminal messages. So impersonal, so clinical. But I must admit, during my sabbatical my tastes grew somewhat wider in regards to how to trance a beauty.”

I aimed my tazer at him; my finger tightened on the trigger, “So flawed, too. They didn’t work, after all.”

His lips twisted into a cruel smile, “A shame.”

“Not really,” My own lips twitched as I returned the gesture.

“Well, of course you’d think so,” He laughed, amused with himself. I felt Lisa tense up next to me. Easy, girl.

‘Kitty Kat’ mewled softly and rubbed her DD’s against his leg. He gave her a gentle, but firm kick to her ribs. She yelped and crawled away.

“Son of a bitch,” Lisa growled.

“Of course you’d think so,” Conrad turned to look at her, “After all, one of the girls in here used to be your partner.”

I glanced at Lisa and saw her whole body seize up. Her eyes darted around the mess of tangled bimbos that were moaning and grinding around us, “Carla?”

Conrad’s eyes turned to stare at me, “Or more accurately; two of your former partners.”

I cocked my head to the side, “What the fuck does that mean?”

The smile died on his lip as he spoke, clearly and slowly, “Roll over, slutpuppy.”

My spine snapped to attention as the command unlocked my mind. My real mind. Except it wasn’t really mine, it was Master’s. I felt the cotton candy feeling that I had before, except this time it was spilling through my body, breaking down my carefully placed mental blocks and filling up my limbs.

“Yes, Master?” I asked. Cotton candy bliss crept down to between my thighs and left a slick, wet feeling there.

“Shoot the Detective, my dear,” He commanded, with a wave of his hand.

I obliged. Lisa’s face was a mixture of horror and apoplectic shock as I turned and pointed the tazer at her. She raised a single hand, “No, Maria, wait!”

So silly of her, to think I could disobey my Master. I squeezed the trigger. She jerked and spasmed in the most beautiful way as the prongs of the tazer sent her to the ground. Two bimbos rose from the mass and caught her as she fell. They looked familiar.

“Princess Trixie, Carli,” Master identified them with that oh so sexy voice of his, “Strip the detective, please.”

Lisa’s face was twisted into an ugly, pained grimace as the two bimbos knelt beside her and began to strip her clothes from her body. They did so gently, carefully. Master’s hand touched my shoulder and gently turned me around to face him; I let out a gasp as I came. My legs trembled and my vision blurred as his hand brushed against me.

I felt a hum in my bones as I throbbed and ground against his hand.

He was holding something in his hand, holding it out to me. It was a visor, like the one I’d seen Master use on Carli in the video that had filled my mind with his sweet subliminal command. Except this one was smaller; portable. A thin strap ran around the back of it. It looked like a pair of night vision goggles.

He pointed at Lisa and I instantly understood.

I dropped to my knees beside her, god it felt good. No, not good, transcendent. I couldn’t hear Master’s thoughts, but I knew from the slight smirk across his face that I was making him happy. Happier than any other slave or woman he’d ever had. Then, without a hint of reluctance, I hooked the visor over her eyes and flicked it on.

“Nooooo....” Lisa moaned as the visor burst into life. A dull pink light shined into her eyes beneath the mask. She began to jerk and spasm again, but for different reasons entirely.

I started to get back up to my feet. Master’s hand stopped me, “Oh, I think you’ll be fine just like that, my dear.”

I obeyed. A pulse of warmth swept through my body and set my nerves alight as he gently pulled my head around to meet his waiting cock. His beautiful cock. His divine cock. I had never touched a cock before today, but Master seemed like such a perfect person to begin with.

The tip brushed against my lips, just out of reach. I moaned and surged forward. Master stepped back, “Ah. Ah. Ah. Not yet.”

I stayed still and silent as I waited for his command, he stepped back in; the cock-tip brushed against my lips again, leaving a thin trail of pre-cum across my eager lips. He stepped back again, out of reach.

“Taste,” He ordered. I ran my tongue across the soft flesh there and felt Master’s gift drip into my mouth.

It was delicious. I came again, moaning softly as my pussy spasmed.

“Now, of course, you can have the real thing once you complete your mission,” He gently pulled me to my feet, “You do remember what your mission is, don’t you?”

My mouth opened before my brain could even begin to comprehend the commands buried inside it, “To subjugate the last remaining member of the Society, Anna Kane.”

He nodded, “Very good. The prodigal daughter returns, hmmm?”

He laughed. I didn’t get the joke, but I laughed anyway. Master was so funny.

He stepped forward and cupped my tits, “Hmmm.”

“Will you be changing me now, Master?” I asked, desperate.

“No,” He sighed, “I need you to look as you always did, I’m afraid,”

I felt a twinge of sadness as I bowed my head, “Of course, Master.”

Before, the idea of being a big titted beauty would have horrified me, but when Master flipped my switch and activated the programming he’d hidden inside my tiny little brain, he’d burned his own truth into my mind.

“The bimbo from downstairs has replaced the equipment in the back of that ghastly car of yours with everything you’ll need,” Master gestured to the door, “Time for you to begin my dear.”

For a second I wondered what Master would have done if the programming had failed. I glanced up at him for a second, just a second and thought about asking. But that smile on his face told me all I needed to know; Master wouldn’t ever fail. Couldn’t.

“Of course, Master,” I bowed my head again in submission, “I obey, Master.”

As I turned to walk to the door, I stopped beside Lisa’s still form. She’d stopped struggling. Her mouth opened and contracted silently as she came, again and again. I could only wonder what it must be like. For such a strong, intelligent woman to finally be liberated. It must have been heavenly. I reached down and let my fingers dance up her thigh. The front of her panties were stained a deep, dark wet.

She was going to be so happy. I could tell.

* * *

Getting past the guards was easy. They had standing orders to let me through without trouble.

Kane was waiting for me in the foyer. Off to her side, Teresa stood silently. Watching me through her wide, brown eyes. She was wearing a pant-suit, but as my eyes roamed over her body I still caught hints of dark chocolate skin.

“Maria, my dear,” Kane threw her arms wide and embraced me, I returned the hug politely, but not too welcomely, just like the old Maria would have, “Triumphant return, I see. Where is our friend, Miss Chevalier? Or Detective Munroe?”

“Indisposed,” I lied, “Camille has gone back to her place to finish her after-action report. Lisa has decided to take a vacation, you know?”

Kane nodded, then smiled happily, “I take it the situation is resolved, then?”

I nodded, “Conrad is dead. Lisa shot him. Good riddance.”

I spat on the ground. Kane gave me a look of disapproval but I simply shrugged nonchalantly. Inside I felt a knife-point of pain stab into my gut at the thought of Master’s death. I pushed it from my mind as Kane pulled me close.

“Well done, Maria,” She whispered, her wet lips pressing against my ear, “Perhaps you would like to celebrate.”

I faked reluctance, glancing toward the door and then looking shyly at Teresa, “I don’t know, Anna...”

Her hand trailed its way down from my shoulder to my tits, “Oh please, Maria. Show me some of that spirit you used to have.”

I let a slight, manufactured smile creep across my features, “Alright. But I’m on top.”

She smiled in return, “Always so forceful, Maria. I knew Catherine was wrong about you all those years. How is she, anyway?”

I glanced at the floor, “Conrad got her.”

Kane gave a slight, pained sigh as she gently took my hand and led me toward the foyer’s stairs, “Shame. But it was either his leash or mine. She did break the rules, after all.”

I nodded, “Yes. She did.”

Even as we stepped quickly up the stairs, I could still feel Teresa’s eyes boring into the back of my head.

She could be a problem, my programming told me.

It was like hearing Master’s voice whispering at the back of my mind. Ushering in a new understanding in its gentle, hushed tone.

I wasn’t one of Master’s perfect little dolls yet, I could still think, and be conniving. Skills that I was sure Master would expect me to put to good use.

* * *

Kane didn’t resist as I peeled away her silk gown and pushed her gently back onto the bed. Her bare body stood before me. It could use some of Master’s improvements, I thought absently. I hung my coat from the rack by the door and paused to savour the vision of her lying on the bed.

She moaned as I ducked low and gently began to kiss my way up her thigh. Her pussy, wet and pink, waited expectantly before me. I stopped just short of it.

“On the bed, slave,” I commanded, in my best approximation of a Mistress. It didn’t feel right.

She crawled backwards onto the silk sheets and lay there, gazing up at me with lust. No, not lust, I realized. Love. Madam Anna Kane loved the woman who I’d been before Master released me. Master would fix that. I couldn’t wait.

I gently retrieved the rope from where I knew she kept it; under her bed. I tied her wrists to the headboard and her ankles together. Before the subliminal pulse that had doomed her, Maria Rodriguez had known a lot about bondage rigging, now that Master had unlocked her and filled her mind with obedience and understanding, she knew everything.

Kane squirmed as I trailed my hand up over her chest and toward her tits. Not as big as they should be, Master would fix that too. I produced a small, round ball gag and slipped it into her waiting mouth with a giggle, “Slaves should be silent.”

She groaned, her eyes rolled back into her head as she nodded her agreement.

I slipped off my jeans and swung my leg over her body. I straddled her, just above her waist and leaned in close to her ear, “I have a secret, Anna Kane.”

Her eyes opened expectantly as my hands slipped to my back; to the visor I’d duct-taped under my shirt.

My lips pressed against her ear; hot and wet and open, “Master’s in control now.”

I leaned back and looked into her eyes, Master told me to take note of this moment, so I might describe it to him later. She paused, confused, then a moment later realization sunk in. She thrashed against her bonds. Trying to dislodge me. I tore the visor free from my back and slipped it over her head.

It came to life with a dull hum and began pulsing pink, fluffy light into her brain. Her kicks and jerks grew weaker as I rolled off of her. I’d left a mark of my arousal on her stomach; Master said it was important that she know how hot I was getting while betraying her. Master was so clever.

I stepped up to the bedroom door and gently pushed it open. Teresa was standing there.

“Is Madam Kane okay?” She asked, trying to glance over my shoulder and into the room.

“She’s fine,” I smiled, slipping back into the old Maria Rodriguez like it was a second skin.

“Really?” Teresa asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded, “Really.”

“Why aren’t you wearing pants?” She asked, glancing down.

I glanced down too, “Do you really want to know what we were doing in there, kiddo?”

She smiled, “You were only in there for a minute. Did Kane get bored with you that quickly?”

“Fuck off,” I smiled, then stepped back towards the doorway. My hand snaked around it and dipped into my coat pocket, it came out clutching another visor.

I leapt at Teresa. She jerked back and raised a single hand.

“Sleep,” She commanded, her eyes rolling back until they were completely white.

I obeyed.

* * *

“How could she do this?”

The voices were far away; on the edge of hearing.

“She’s obviously controlled.”

“I know that!” The first voice snapped.

“Shit, she’s waking up...”

“Did you get all the triggers?”

“As many as I could.”

“That’ll have to do.”

A grunt of agreement.

“Teresa? Thanks...”

It felt like pushing through a slick, white fog. I came awake with a start. Kane’s eyes were staring straight into mine.

Swirls of light danced behind her black irises. I gazed at them, watching my distended reflection dance in the light, “Are you a slave?”

The answer came from my lips unbidden, my voice was low and devoid of emotion, “No.”

The light in her eyes faded. I shook my head to clear it, a sharp stab of pain throbbed at the fore-front of my mind, “What the fuck...”

“Don’t move, Maria,” Kane’s voice rang in my ears, “You’ve been through a lot.”

“Fuck!” I gasped, I tried to push myself upward off the soft material I lay on and immediately lost my balance and crashed to the ground, “Lisa! Fuck!”

Kane’s arms hooked under my arms and lifted me up onto the bed, “She’s gone, Maria. There’s nothing you can do.”

The blurred world around me came into focus, like someone had turned a dial somewhere on an old TV. Teresa was standing behind Kane and her eyes were locked onto mine. She was studying me; scrutinizing me.

“What happened,” I coughed once. I felt sick. I felt like throwing up.

“You were controlled by Conrad,” Kane said quietly, “We thi-”

“I fucking know that, Anna!” I trembled, “I was talking to her! What’d she do?”

Teresa’s eyes were cold and steady as she responded, “I reached inside your mind and tore out the conditioning. You should be thanking me.”

Kane laid a hand on my shoulder, “She’s a natural, Maria, and a powerful one. She can control minds.”

“All of you fucking people can control minds,” I hissed, brushing her hand aside.

“Not like this,” Anna shook her head, “She can literally control minds. The matter, their thoughts, dreams, perceptions. Everything. Just with a word or even a thought.”

“Great,” I sighed, “So why the fuck hasn’t she just made Conrad choke to death or something?”

“Because I’m unstable,” Teresa spoke up, “I almost killed you and every other slave in this building ripping out your conditioning.”

Anna glanced at me, a resigned smile on her face, “She freed you, Maria, but she also freed all my slaves as well.”

I shrugged, “Who gives a fuck, Anna? You were almost a slave yourself.”

“Yes,” Anna turned away from me, “I was.”

I sighed, then ran a shaking hand through my hair, “This is fucking crazy. You need to get Camille, she’s at Lisa’s apartment.”

“No,” Teresa said suddenly, “She isn’t.”

“What?” I glanced around at her, confused.

“She left a message about thirty minutes before you got here, she said she was heading to the Lusaka building to back up you and Lisa,” Teresa shrugged, “She’s probably a bimbo by now. She’s skilled, but she’s also outmatched.”

“Son of a bitch,” I sighed, “This isn’t fucking happening.”

“It is, Maria,” Anna said suddenly, “And we have to deal with it.”

“How?” I snapped, “I doubt Conrad’s going to let you gaze into his eyes and mesmerize him. She can’t use her powers without almost killing everyone in a mile radius and he’s got his hooks into me!”

“No,” Teresa corrected me, “He doesn’t.”

“Right,” I sighed, “So I guess it’s up to me.”

Teresa shook her head slowly, “I reversed the switches. The triggers he placed in your brain weren’t complex, just well hidden. If he tries to control you again, you should be able to shrug it off.”

I shook my head, “You said yourself you’re not even sure if you got all of them...”

She nodded, “But it’s a better shot than nothing.”

Kane glanced between us, “Maria. You’re our only chance.”

“I need time,” I sighed, “I need help.”

“We’ve got neither to give,” Anna smiled sadly, “If Conrad’s in charge of the Lusaka building he can control every TV in the city. If he isn’t already. Catherine was stupid to install such an easily exploitable control method. I warned her.”

I shook my head, “He wants you. He wants the Society before he goes after anything else.”

Anna glanced around at the room we were in, I realized, with a twinge of sadness that it was my old room. It was still untouched from when I left.

“The Society here is over,” Anna bit her bottom lip, “There’s nothing left to destroy.”

I shook my head, “Maybe. But that won’t stop him.”

“True,” Teresa nodded her head in agreement, “A bullet will though.”

“I don’t like guns,” I murmured, distracted by the room around me.

“Maria,” Anna leaned in close and ran a hand along my jaw-line, “I don’t want you to go. But if you don’t....”

“Conrad fucks up everything, huh?” I gave a slight snort of laughter, “Whatever. I owe the bastard, anyway. For Lisa and for Carla.”

Teresa smiled, “Excellent.”

I stood up slowly, stretching my aching limbs, “Where’s the car?”

* * *

Anna walked me down to where the car was. Everything was eerily silent without the slaves tending to her garden or standing at attention at the guard booth. Not that they’d been great conversationalists anyway, but still.

I tore the trunk open and glanced inside. All the items Conrad had given me were still in there. Good.

“Are you okay?” I asked, reaching in and pulling out a dart gun of the same make as the one the Bishop had tried to use on Anna. I found a matching holster and strapped it to my thigh.

“Damaged,” She said quietly, “But yes. The visor didn’t stay on me for long, I think I’m alright.”

“I’m sorry Anna,” I rubbed away the tears that were forming at the corner of my eyes, “I fucked up everything for you again.”

She pulled me close to her chest, “You never fucked things up a first time, Maria.”

I glanced up at her face, “Thanks.”

She hugged me tighter, then let go, “Good luck, Maria.”

“Yeah,” I sighed. I pulled out a small, sleek pistol and then checked the clip. It was filled with tranquilizer darts. I strapped that to my other thigh and then hooked two of the pink visors around my arm and dropped them into my pocket. Anna glanced at them with a confused look in her eye.

“Trust me,” I smiled and stepped around the car.

She paused, then stepped forward and planted a firm kiss on my lips, “Be safe, Maria.”

I smiled as I threw open the car door and slid inside, “That’s the plan.”

I watched her in the rear-view mirror as I pulled the car into a tight turn and sped off down the road. She stared after me until she faded completely out of sight.

* * *

Camille greeted me at the entrance to the Lusaka building. Her huge tits were straining the bustier of the French Maid’s outfit Conrad had dressed her in. She giggled as she guided me through the front door, “Greetings, Mademoiselle.”

I sighed, then shot her in the chest with a tranquilizer dart. She collapsed backwards with a stunned look on her face, then fell blissfully into unconsciousness. The dart had struck her right above her right nipple, where a name-badge had been pinned; ‘Cammy’, it read.

I shook my head, blinked away the tears, and kept moving. Conrad wanted me off guard, wanted me distracted and emotional. Well I wanted him to pay, and I was damn sure going to make certain he did.

What he’d done to Camille was unforgivable, what he’d almost certainly done to Lisa would be worse. If I let myself fail here then they’d be stuck like that forever. I’d be stuck like that.

I couldn’t let that happen. Wouldn’t.

The bimbo behind the reception desk had disappeared, I even glanced under it to make sure she wasn’t there. The elevator opened a second after I pressed the button. I stepped inside. The monitor was still smashed. I allowed myself a faint smile. I thought of Lisa. Conrad had used me to betray her. But it was still my fault, too.

I pushed the thought from my mind and let out a long breath of air. Had to stay focused.

“This fucking plan sucks,” I murmured to myself. The elevator dinged as it opened.

I slipped the tranquilizer pistol back into its holster and covered it with my jacket. Better that Conrad didn’t see this coming. As far as he knew, I was still his little toy.

Maybe I still was, a small voice in the back of mind whispered.

I pushed it away.

The elevator dinged again as it opened up onto the top floor.

There were only two bimbos this time, but I recognized them immediately.

One was Carla Hines. The other was Lisa Munroe.

I stifled a pained cry as I glanced between them. As I took in the horrific vision before me I flinched as if I’d been punched.

They were both wearing a parody of the kind of outfit a real police officer would wear. Heaving, large tits strained against tiny, string bikinis that were painted blue. A badge was pinned over each of their right breasts. They were wearing a pair of shorts that were so tight they looked like they were painted on.

“Hiya!” The Lisa-bimbo giggled and waved around the shotgun she’d been carrying when we’d came earlier, “Master’s right through here! You should, like, follow me, okay?”

I nodded, “Please take me to Master.”

My eyes drifted toward Lisa’s ass as I followed her to Catherine’s office. Conrad had given her a heart-shaped bubble butt. Not really my thing.

She pirouetted gracefully, then almost fell on her face as the weight of her new breasts pulled her forward, “Here he is!”

Conrad stepped through the office door. This time, at least, he was fully dressed.

Motherfucker.

His eyes stared deep into mine. The corner of his mouth twitched. He knows, I realized. He knows I’m not his.

“Ah,” Was all he said before I smacked the barrel of Lisa’s shotgun away with a swipe of my hand. The gun clattered away across the floor and she dove after it.

“So not fair!” Carla squealed. I silenced her with a backhand across the face.

I whirled on Conrad. He took a step back.

“Roll over, slutpuppy,” He commanded.

My spine snapped to attention as the code-word met my ears.

But it wasn’t because of him. Thanks, Teresa.

My first punch caused a hair-line fracture along the right side of his jaw. The uppercut that followed it shattered the bone completely. He fell back, crying out in pain and mewling softly through his ruined mouth.

“You son of a bitch,” I hissed, chasing him. I kicked him once, twice. He screeched in pain. I tore the tranquilizer gun free from its holster and spun.

Tff! Tff! The darts hissed as they struck Lisa in the chest. The shotgun slipped from her hands and bounced along the ground toward me. I stopped it with my foot. She collapsed backwards.

I cast the tranquilizer pistol aside and stooped to retrieve the shotgun.

“Don’t kill me!” Conrad slurred through his broken jaw.

I laughed, “Kill you? No, Conrad.”

I racked the shotgun repeatedly, ejecting each shell that had been loaded into it, “I don’t like guns, Conrad. Too quick and senseless. Horrific things.”

I threw the shotgun aside and drew the dart gun loaded with the pink dart, “This is nice though, kudos on the invention. Very clever.”

I shot him in the leg. He gave a muffled, pained groan as the chemical went to work, his limbs went limp and unfeeling as he slumped back, “But the toy that I really like, Conrad?”

I slipped one of the visors out of my pocket, “Is this.”

His eyes widened in apoplectic terror as he realized what was about to happen.

“If you’re really as superior as you think you are, then you should be able to resist it, right?” I whistled appreciatively as I ducked down next to him, “But I doubt you are.”

“Goodbye, Conrad,” I said quietly as I hooked it over his head and strapped it tight over his head. I flicked the switch. A bright pink light blasted his new perception directly into his brain.

I stood up, slowly, and glanced around at the ruined office, “Can’t say I like what you’ve done with the place.”

I left him there, jerking and spasming as he came over and over again, and headed home.

* * *

I stopped by Lisa and Carla’s prone forms and uttered an apology.

Once I was downstairs I gently lifted Camille and lay her behind the reception desk. If anything happened to her now, I’d never forgive myself. Hell, I still wasn’t sure I could right now.

I locked the doors behind me and headed to the car without another look back.

I think even a glance would have killed me.

* * *

Anna greeted me as I stepped briskly up the steps to her manor.

“What kind of arrogant bitch would have so many steps?” I asked, a smile playing across my features.

She embraced me warmly, “The kind that’s happy you’re okay, Maria.”

“Thanks,” I said quietly.

Teresa cleared her throat, she was standing just ahead of us, dragging a large suitcase behind her.

“Going somewhere?” I cocked an eyebrow up at her.

“To the Lusaka building,” She smiled sweetly back at me, “So I can fix the mess there, or at least try to. I think, with some time and some careful work I can help your friends.”

I extended a hand. She took it and shook it gently, “Thanks, Teresa and good luck.”

She gave a curt nod and pushed past me gently.

I turned back to Anna and shrugged, “Wouldn’t be the first woman in charge of that place that’s hated me.”

Anna laughed softly. I tugged on her hand and led her back down the stairs to my car.

“I stopped off at my apartment on the way here,” I explained, noting her confused look, “And you’ll never guess who I found.”

“Do tell,” Anna glanced down at the trunk of the car, a muffled thumping was coming from within.

“Well it seems Conrad thought about the possibility of me being turned back,” I shrugged, “So he put a failsafe in place to catch me again.”

I threw open the trunk. Kitty Kat writhed in her bonds and stared up at us with dopey, but terrified, eyes.

“Oh Maria,” Anna laughed, “How wonderful!”

I smiled, “Yeah.”

“What are these on her nipples?” Anna clapped a hand over her mouth as she leaned in closer.

“Just some fine silver jewellery I had lying around,” I snorted, “They were a gift, of sorts.”

Anna turned to me and pulled me close. Our lips met and I sighed into her as I hugged her tighter.

“So...” She smiled, “What were you thinking of doing with her?”

“Well,” I shrugged playfully, “You just lost all your slaves and I was thinking this could be an olive branch of sorts...”

Anna’s eyebrows lifted expectantly, “Really? So that would mean...”

I smiled, “If you’ll have me. I did notice your most recent adjutant has left, so that leaves a position open, doesn’t it?”

Anna kissed me again, “More than one, darling.”

I glanced down at Kitty Kat, then slowly closed the lid. Anna’s hand slipped down to my ass and gave it a possessive squeeze, “Come on, Maria, this type of business contract requires a consummation, of sorts.”

I smiled, “Lead on, Madam Kane.”

She pulled me close and gently kissed my ear, “Only this time, Maria...”

“Yes?”

“I’m on top.”

The End.