The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sole Sisters

This is an ‘Adult’ Fantasy Story containing references to human sexual acts and sexual fetishes.

With thanks to ‘Paul’ for the inspiration...

Sole Sisters—Chapter One

Cara and Jennifer were twins. Not identical, but both pretty, 22 year olds with just eight minutes between them.

Jennifer was full of life, always out clubbing and rarely seen without a guy in tow. Cara had been in one or two relationships, but sex didn’t seem to feature too highly in her life. She preferred to stay in and read, or go down to the sports club she belonged to and play tennis, which she did with skill and vigour. Surpisingly, Cara had left home, whilst Jennifer was still living with their parents, probably because it was cheap and she could afford to go clubbing without the worry of paying the rent.

Cara had invited Jennifer to play tennis with her one evening after work. Jennifer knew she would be beaten at tennis. She couldn’t have dreamed of what would happen after the game...

Sole Sisters—End Of Chapter One

Sole Sisters—Chapter Two

As expected, Jennifer lost the match decisively. She had also become very decisively hot and sweaty. The girls made their way back off court to the changing rooms, Cara just a couple of yards behind Jennifer.

“We’ll shower back at my place, it’s cleaner than here.” Cara announced.

“What! Your expensive tennis club not clean? Huh!” sneered Jennifer.

The girls collected their clothes from the locker room and went to the changing cubicles.

“Meet by the car.” said Jennifer.

“OK.” replied Cara.

Once she was inside the cubicle, Cara quickly stripped naked. She was desperate to touch herself. She was even more desperate to touch her sister. Her sweet, sweaty, smelly-footed sister. Cara came without any manual intervention.

In the next cubicle, Jennifer was in her bra and panties, just about to dress.

Cara sat down on the bench in the cubicle and thought hard. She reached out to her sister’s mind.

“Sit down now.” she thought.

Jennifer’s body responded to the command. The girl tried to resist, but she found herself sitting motionless. Cara was in Jennifer’s mind and could feel the fear. She came some more.

“Smell the toes of your right foot.” Cara ordered.

“Nnnn...” Jennifer was trying to fight.

“Smell the toes of your right foot.” Cara ordered again.

Jennifer took her foot in her hands and raised the toes to her nostrils. She drew in the smell of the day.

Cara’s crotch was saturated. She ran her fingers through her pubic hair and licked them clean.

“When I say ‘thank you sister’, you will continue to dress and remember nothing of what has happened. See you by the car. Thank you sister.” The evening had begun...

Sole Sisters—End Of Chapter Two

Sole Sisters—Chapter Three

Jennifer was first out to the car. For some reason she felt a bit tired and in need of fresh air.

“What’s wrong sis?” asked Cara.

“Oh, er nothing. Just a bit tired and hot. Come on, you’ve been ages and I’m hungry and want a shower.” replied Jennifer.

The girls drove back to Cara’s flat, stopping off for a Chinese take-away. Cara’s heart was pounding and food was the last thing on her mind, but she had to appear normal.

“Leave the dishes, they’ll get done at sometime.” said Cara when they had finished eating.

Jennifer was fussing with the plates in the kitchen.

“I’ll just do this and then have a shower.” she called back to Cara.

“Leave the dishes and come and sit in here.” Cara commanded.

With a blank look in her eyes, Jennifer walked slowly back into the lounge and sat down.

“Thank you sister.” Cara said.

“What were we talking about?” asked Jennifer, a little confused.

“Your sex life.” replied Cara.

“Oh well, you know me. Never far from a shag!” replied Jennifer.

“Huh! Yeah, that’s true.” laughed Cara.

The sisters chatted for a while, mainly about Jennifer’s sexual exploits.

“...and I dumped Phil because he was into feet. I mean how repulsive. He used to smell and lick my feet. Ughh!” Jennifer was explaining about one of her ex-boyfriends.

“Oh! Really?” replied Cara, hardly able to contain her excitement.

“If I’m going to stay overnight, can I have a shower now please. My feet are in the kind of condition that Phil would have dreamed of!” said Jennifer giggling.

“I’ve been reading about hypnosis.” Cara could hardly speak with her raised state of excitement. She had to have her sister. A shower was out of the question, what a waste of natural odours.

“Hypnosis? Oh. Why do want to know about that? Are you after a man? Can you do it yet?” giggled Jennifer.

“A bit. Do you want to be a subject?” replied Cara.

“Well, er. Oh, OK.” replied Jennifer.

“Close your mouth. Lips together.” said Cara.

Jennifer closed her mouth.

“Put your hands, palms down on the arms of the chair.” Cara continued, gasping for air.

“Your lips are sealed and your hands are stuck to the chair.” Cara released psionic energy from her mind, which she directed to her sister’s lips and hands to act as a forcefield.

“Open your mouth and lift your hands.” said Cara.

Jennifer struggled to speak. She couldn’t open her mouth. Her lips seemed to be glued closed. She tried to let go of the arms of the chair, but she couldn’t break her hands free.

Cara was dribbling cream down her legs at the site of her sister struggling.

“Mmmm! Mmmm!” Jennifer was trying to speak.

“Now try to keep your eyes open.” sneered Cara, pulsing out more energy from her mind.

Something seemed to grab the eyelashes on Jennifer’s eyelids and was pulling her eyes closed. She was arching her eyebrows, trying to prevent her eyes from being closed.

Cara watched and came more. The sight of her sister, pulling her face around, trying to open her mouth and stop her eyes closing. Struggling as well to break away from the chair.

This was just the beginning...

Sole Sisters—End Of Chapter Three

Sole Sisters—Chapter Four

Jennifer could no longer keep her eyes open. As soon as they closed, she continued to try and break the force on them.

“Give up Jen. You’re there until I decide otherwise.” said Cara with a sneer.

“Tonight, you’re going to give me a lot of pleasure, my dear, sweaty sister.” continued Cara.

Jennifer continued to fight for freedom as Cara knelt down and started to remove her sister’s footwear. Cara ripped each shoe off, with the speed and excitemnent of a child opening a present, tossing each shoe out of the way with contempt, almost blaming it for getting in the way of her lust for the sweaty, smelly foot it had contained.

At last, two hot, bare feet were in her hands. Her sister’s hot, bare, sweet feet.

Jennifer tried to kick Cara away.

“You can’t move your legs.” declared Cara.

The kicking stopped. Jennifer fought even harder to let go of the arms of the chair.

Cara’s heart was racing as she delicately opened the toes of Jennifer’s right foot. For a few seconds, she just stared into the sticky spaces between the toes. Hot and smelly, with those little bits of black dirt that you never know where they come from. Then she buried her sense of smell into the result of a day at work and a game of tennis. As she gasped in more of the odour, she let a hand wander down the front of her jeans, past the elastic of her panties and finally to the end of it’s quest, her hot, cum-soaked, twitching clit. It took only slight finger movements to make her orgasm.

As her nose started to take an interest in the area under Jennifer’s toes and as she began to sigh and groan in delight, Cara decided to let Jennifer speak.

“I hope you don’t mind me doing this.” said Cara sarcastically.

“Let me go. Please Cara, just let me go.” said Jennifer, surprised that she could open her mouth and speak.

“When I’m finished. Oh, by the way. That ex-boyfriend of yours, you know, the one with the foot fetish. He had good taste.” Cara said mockingly.

“Let me go bitch!” screamed Jennifer.

“I’ll have to teach you some manners.” Cara said in a sinister tone.

Sole Sisters—End Of Chapter Four

Sole Sisters—Chapter Five

Jennifer spat at Cara and hit her on the right cheek. Cara collected the warm saliva up with the fingertips of her right hand and licked it off.

“Get down and kneel. Hold your hands like a begging dog.” Cara ordered her sister.

The forcefield bonding Jennifer’s hands to the chair vanished.

“No! No! Arghh...” Jennifer tried to stop her body obeying.

As soon as Jennifer was in position, Cara knelt down in fromt of her. She reached out and grabbed her sister’s head, just behind the ears.

“Let’s kiss.” she whispered.

Jennifer was helpless to resist as Cara drew her closer. The sisters’ lips met, opened and sealed airtight to each other. Cara thrust her tongue into Jennifer’s mouth, where it met with Jennifer’s own tongue. The two moist organs entwined, Jennifer found herself unable to control her own tongue and strangely, her own urges and thoughts. After what seemed like forever, Cara broke the seal.

“Not so bad, was it?” she asked sarcastically.

“Please let me go Cara.” pleaded Jennifer, still in the canine begging position and trying to pull her eyes open.

Cara laid down on her back, in front of Jennifer. She extended her left leg, and positioned the toes of her left foot under Jennifer’s nose. The vinagery odour punched it’s way up Jennifer’s nostrils.

“You like this, don’t you? Your nipples are giving it away Jen.” said Cara, looking at the form of her sister’s breasts, through the top she was wearing.

Jennifer was aware of her arousal and disgusted with herself. Cara opened her toes and enveloped Jennifer’s nostrils in the space between the first two toes of her left foot. She rubbed the end of Jennifer’s nose with her sweaty foot. Jennifer could feel her pussy moistening.

“It’s my turn now.” Cara suddenly announced. “Sit back on the chair.”

Jennifer’s body obeyed. Once again, she was sitting, eyes closed with her hands stuck to the chair. She could still speak, but was too confused to know what to say. Cara, now stripped naked, laid down on the floor in front of Jennifer.

Cara was laying width-wise to Jennifer. She wriggled herself so that she could rest Jennifer’s feet on her face. Cara took hold of Jennifer’s right foot with both hands and started to work it under her nose. In an instant her breasts and clit responded to the smell.

“Masturbate me with your other foot.” Cara ordered.

Unable to see, Jennifer felt her left leg start to move. Through the toes of her left foot she felt her sister’s stomach, her knavel and then the soft, moist pubic hair around the over-excited pussy.

“Come on! You’re there! Come on! Work me with your toes.” Cara could hardly speak, she was so aroused and was gasping in the sweet essence of her sister’s foot.

Sole Sisters—End Of Chapter Five

Sole Sisters—Chapter Six

Jennifer penetrated her sister’s tunnel with the big toe of her left foot. With small, flexing movements, she managed to get three toes well inside. Cara writhed on the floor, kneeding her breats with one hand and wiping Jennifer’s right foot across her nose. Cara’s face had a kind of thin film of grease and sweat painted on it from Jennifer’s foot. The combination of the smell and clitoral stimulation was causing explosions of cum to spray over her slave sister’s foot.

“OK! Stop now. Stop.” ordered Cara. She had eventually had almost all the pleasure she could bear for one day.

“One last thing, before I release you. Suck my pussy juice off of your toes and masturbate to the taste. Do it now.” Cara ordered.

Unable to resist, Jennifer found that her hands were free. She fetched her foot to her mouth and began to tongue her toes. She used one hand to hold her foot whilst the other found it’s way down to her eager pussy. Forgetting her fear and how she had got into this situation, she pleasured herself, whilst her sister took one final trip on the sight of her slave and the power she had.

Cara allowed Jennifer to carry on a little longer, whilst she dessed and tidied herself and the room up. She fetched a face cloth and a towel from the bathroom.

“Stop now, Jennifer. Sit up straight.” said Cara.

Jennifer obeyed. Cara wiped her sister’s face and feet and then dried them off. She placed Jennifer’s shoes back on. She took the cloth and towel back to the bathroom and then sat back down with Jennifer, who was sitting very still in a semi-trance. Cara took one last look around.

“Thank you sister.” she said. Jennifer’s eyes sprung open.

“So come on then, hypnotise me.” Jennifer said with a sarcastic tone.

“No. I’d better not, it might be dangerous.” said Cara.

“I could have always pretended to be under the influence.” laughed Jennifer. “Anyway, I knew you couldn’t do it.

“Look, er, you have first shower. I’ll have one after you and then off to bed. I think we’ve had enough for today.” said Cara.

Jennifer went to the bedroom and got some bits and pieces out her travel bag. Cara listened carefully to every movement. Jennifer made her way to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Cara couldn’t resist. She stood outside the bathroom.

“Jennifer. You can’t move.” Cara announced, strippimg her clothes off in a frenzy...

Sole Sisters—The End