The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sole Survivor

By Stub

mc mf ff md in sf

Chapter 8 — If You Could Read My Mind

I put my back against the trunk of a giant oak, and peeked around its edge to scope out the large brown and white house about fifty meters down the lonely dirt road. I was sweating under the black ballistic vest, and the weight of the Glock 290 on my hip kept reminding me how crazy this was. But then again, what wasn’t crazy about the world these days?

Across the road, I saw Mike crouched down behind a log, his antique M4 carbine pointed at the ground. I knew that somewhere off to the left Eddie was approaching through the dense undergrowth to cover the garage and side door. Mike looked over at me and signaled with his hand. If I remembered the briefing from earlier, that hand gesture meant that I was to move forward while he covered me. The grey-haired former police captain had his rife up now, scanning ahead for potential targets.

I saw another large tree about twenty meters ahead, and left my current cover to move forward. My foot got caught under a fallen branch, and I nearly fell as the scraggly dead wood gripped at my leg. I winced at the amount of noise I was making, but I wasn’t about to stop out in the open. I knew that if Mike wasn’t a mind controlled drone, he would be shaking his head in disgust at how utterly bad I was at this stuff.

That was fine—I knew that I still had a lot to learn. I’d trained under him for about twelve hours total, most of it learning to fire and care for the pistol. We hadn’t really gotten to the nuances of assaulting a remote building through dense woods. Still, I knew my attention wasn’t really focused on what we were doing right now; I was too busy wondering what I was going to find inside. To my mind, this whole paramilitary operation was a waste of time, but Anatoly had insisted. When it came to being paranoid about the aliens, he had me beat by several orders of magnitude.

I made it to my next hiding place, and took a quick look at the front of the house. None of the curtains were closed, so I scanned each window for activity. Seeing none, I waved Mike forward—at least I hope that’s what I signaled. Seeing him move toward his next cover, I guess he understood my meaning.

The large house in front of us had a fakewood exterior, and fakewood shingles on the roof. The architect had incorporated a huge California redwood into the design; the towering tree rising eighty meters or more from the roof on the right side. The structure was made to look rustic, but I knew that the former owner had spent many millions on the construction, just to achieve that effect.

After four days of searching for Todd Rollins’s location, Param had finally made the connection. He’d repaired a broken photo displayer from Todd’s trashed office, and found a clue to his former boss’s location. The picture in the displayer’s memory showed Todd with his arm around the shoulders of Andre Golden, the billionaire vid mogul. They were standing in front of a house with a giant redwood sticking out of it. The link was tenuous, but minions are good at slogging through tedious jobs, and within an hour we had the location of Mr. Golden’s retreat in the Santa Cruz mountains, just south of San Jose.

When I’d told Anatoly, he’d insisted on sending his two retired policemen with me to check it out. I still didn’t know how he’d done it, but he’d managed to override the non-violence part of their conditioning, and on top of that, find them weapons. Mike and Eddie were Anatoly’s answer to the alien Sentinels. He hadn’t risked them in a direct confrontation with the red-armored soldiers yet, but he insisted that they go anywhere that we might encounter either aliens or their slaves.

I saw a flash of movement across one of the upper windows, and raised my fist in the air as a signal to Mike. He dropped to the ground immediately. I tried to remember if I used two fingers or three to relay what I’d seen. Once again, blind luck was on my side, since Mike seemed to understand my meaning.

We stood frozen for almost a minute, watching the building, until the adrenaline of the situation burned off, and I started feeling silly. It was fun playing Army like this—I’m sure it’s built into every kid’s DNA—but the excess of caution was getting a little ridiculous. When we first sussed out this place, I’d been prepared to just walk up to the front door and knock. Somehow, Anatoly’s constant paranoia had rubbed off on me, and we came fully armed.

I really doubted that Todd Rollins was going to attack me, no matter what the circumstances. He was a talker, not a man of action. The only danger I could imagine was if he’d learned how to convert people back to violent behavior, like Anatoly had done with my two bodyguards. The Russian scientist had assured me that it would be impossible for an “incompetent ass” like Todd to duplicate his work.

Of course there was an outside chance that an Arbiter was in the area, looking for Todd, so I’d taken the precaution of posting two minions from work at the bottom of the private road. They would call my satphone immediately if anyone drove past.

All of this preparation had taken over twenty-four hours to put in place; ever since we got out of the Faraday cage yesterday morning. Now that the plan was in motion however, I was convinced it was overkill. There was caution, and there was forward momentum—I happened to be a big fan of the latter. With that in mind, I stepped out from behind the tree, and waved at Mike to follow.

Not being a total idiot, I drew my pistol, but left the safety on. Scanning the windows for more activity, I walked up the road to the front of the house and climbed up to the covered porch outside the huge fakeoak front door. I pointed Mike to the side to cover me, and grabbed the handle. To my surprise it was unlocked.

Pushing the door open, I thumbed the safety on the Glock and stuck my head inside. The entryway was massive, rising two stories high. The fakewood beams were supposed to give the illusion of a log cabin inside, but that’s where the concessions to rustic charm ended. Gold and crystal sparkled from chandeliers and mirror frames. A Japanese suit of armor stood on one side of the central stairway, and an antique Harley Davidson was parked on the other. Just inside the door, a life-sized black and grey marble statue of a panther snarled at everyone who entered.

I moved inside, chuckling to myself. Of course Todd had come here when the aliens landed—all of this ostentatious crap was just his style.

Mike moved in behind me, scanning the room over the sights of his rifle. Together we went through every room on the first floor without finding anyone. We did find a stocked refrigerator and recently washed dishes, so someone was living here. As we explored, Eddie came in the side door.

“Garage and shed are clear, sir,” he said.

I nodded in acknowledgement. Something in his personality, or maybe in Anatoly’s tweaking of his brain, made Eddie always call me “sir,” no matter how many times I told him not to. Lani thought it was incredibly funny.

So, if anyone was here, I guess they were upstairs. I took the lead up the wide fakewood staircase. It went straight up the center and then split left and right at the back wall of the entry. I chose the right side, mostly because I was curious to see the tree growing inside the house in that wing.

“Don’t fire at anything unless I tell you,” I told my two guards.

“Yes, sir,” they both said, quietly and in unison.

At the top of the stairs, we entered a hallway, heading toward the side of the house with the redwood. I had a vague feeling that I heard something. As we got further down the hall, it got louder, and by the time we hit the large double doors at the end, I was struggling not to laugh. I put my ear to the door and very clearly heard the sounds of several people having sex.

Before I could reach for the handles, one of the doors swung back, and I was face to face with a very naked Janet. Or was it Jill? I could never remember, but she was Todd’s assistant, so I knew we were in the right place. With the door open the sounds from inside got louder, including a woman somewhere inside having a very vocal orgasm. A smell like a mixture of pine needles and sex wafted out into the hall.

Both of my companions had their guns pointed at Janet/Jill’s face, but she seemed totally unfazed.

“Greetings, Alex. Greetings Harmonious Brothers” she said.

I was surprised that she remembered me. “Greeting, Harmonious Sister,” I said. I didn’t want to cause trouble by getting her name wrong.

She smiled and tried to move past me. I grabbed her by the shoulders and gave her my standard line about being a controller. She stopped moving and stood quietly waiting for instructions.

“Tell me your name,” I said.

“Bitch Number Four,” she replied.

“Um…OK. What was your name before the Awakening?” I asked.

“Jillian Reynolds,” she said.

So Jillian, not Janet. “OK, Jillian, answer my questions. Is Todd Rollins in there?”

“Yes,” she said.

“How many people are in that room?”

“There’s King Todd and thirteen other bitches in there. It’s sexy time.” While looking into my eyes, she reached down to her pussy and shoved two fingers inside. When she pulled them out and brought them up to head height, I could see that they were covered in pearly white goo. “See, King Todd has already blessed me with his Holy Cum.”

I groaned. Was this what that ass had been doing for the last sixty-five days? Having “sexy time,” and making his slaves call him King Todd? Anatoly and I had questioned the wisdom of contacting Todd, since we both knew what a tool he was. But for all his faults, he was still only the third unconverted person we knew of. We needed to at least question him to see if we could learn anything new about the aliens and their control.

Jill was squirming in front of me. “I really have to pee,” she said through clenched teeth.

I stepped aside and let her continue on her journey down the hall. I was just turning back to the open door when I heard Todd’s distinctive nasal tenor from inside.

“Ummm…oh yes, Bitch Seven, keep doing that…unnh…get ready to receive my holy essence you little cunt!”

OK, enough of this shit. Holding my gun up to give Todd a scare, I led my two armed minions through the door.

The room was pretty large—probably the master suite. Floor-to-ceiling windows looked out over a valley below the house. One corner of the room was filled by a section of the massive redwood trunk that anchored this wing. The floor and walls were bare fakewood. There was no furniture inside, except four mismatched king-size beds, set in a rectangle in the center of the room. A pile of naked bodies sprawled over the bare mattresses, in clumps of two or three.

I saw only females until I looked at the bed closest to the windows. Todd’s pale, skinny ass was there, wedged between a pair of tan thighs. He was sprawled on top of the woman he had recently called Bitch Seven, recovering from the release of his holy essence, obviously.

Closest to me, a woman with brown, curly hair was squatting on the floor with her head between the thighs of my former assistant, Scarlett Wong. I knew Scarlett would be here, but the reality of seeing her as a mind-controlled sex toy was still a shock. She’d always been so perfectly kempt, at least until Todd got hold of her. Now her hair was disheveled, and I saw an angry bruise on her cheek. Several red welts crisscrossed her stomach.

She was clutching tightly at the head between her legs, and I felt my dick stir a little watching her face screwed up in pleasure. But then I saw another bruise on her thigh, and anger started to replace lust. As I stood there, she arched her back and pounded her head into the mattress as she mashed the other woman’s face into her crotch. Her short, breathy, moans eventually calmed to heavy breathing as she laid back and closed her eyes.

When Scarlett worked for me, she’d been a combination of confidant, little sister, and master sergeant to the rest of the team, enforcing discipline with a ruthlessness that didn’t match her small size. Our playful flirting had been the highlight of many of my days. I hadn’t gone after her seriously though, since work was a priority for both of us at the time.

Looking back, I wished I’d given it a shot. I’d always thought she was incredibly beautiful, with her smooth porcelain skin and the most perfect, white teeth I’d ever seen in a woman’s smile. She had a tiny, firm body with tits that almost looked fake, they were so large on her small frame. By the time I “retired” from R-C, she was dating a lawyer, and I was with…Candace, maybe? I forget. But anyway, things just never lined up for us.

Shaking my head at what might have been, I left her to enjoy her orgasm, and turned to the rest of the room. No one had noticed me, or my two armed guards as we entered. Either they were too busy, or their normal behavior was causing them to ignore interruptions.

I was just about to start issuing commands, when Jill walked back in. After seeing all of this flesh, I had a new, more carnal, appreciation for Todd’s former assistant. She was a gorgeous young woman, and I was suddenly very pissed at Todd for bringing her and Scarlett into his little harem and abusing them for so long.

I motioned for Jill to come with me, and led the way around the beds. Coming to a stop in front of Todd’s skinny ass, I used the barrel of the Glock to poke him on one pale, pimpled cheek.

“Get up, Todd,” I said. “We need to talk.”

Todd rolled off the dark-haired woman. It was funny seeing him like this, since at the office he always looked so slick, and put together. Now, his thin frame, with his pale white skin, and uneven patches of black, scraggly body hair, made him look as far as possible from the high-powered Silicon Valley CEO he had been just two months ago.

He peered up at me for several seconds, but didn’t react at all to the gun in my hand, or my two lethal friends flanking me. Instead, he got to his feet and faced me squarely.

“Greetings, Harmonious Brother,” he said.

Scarlett was wiggling her naked ass against my crotch, and her braless tits—covered only by my thin undershirt—were bouncing right under my nose as the van hit a bump in the road. Around me, seven other naked women, including Jill, sat quietly in their seats, eyes straight ahead. Mike was driving, and Todd was sitting in the front passenger seat.

The two Rollins-Chiu company vans that Todd had used to move his harem to the mountains had been in the garage, plugged into the house circuit. They had fully tintable windows, which was useful since none of the fourteen women in the house had any clothes left. I could have sent someone shopping, but it was just as easy to bring them back to R-C and stash them there. I would feel more comfortable once I was surrounded by my own people.

King Todd had turned out to be Idiot Todd. He survived the initial EM wave because he was getting high in the basement of White Building when the aliens appeared. He passed out inside a storage room, stretched out on the acceleration couch inside a prototype capsule from a failed EM heavy-lift experiment conducted in the early 30s. Wrapped in a Faraday cage, he slept right through The Awakening.

When he finally woke up, he’d been freaked out by the aliens’ control, but his survival instinct and his weasel-like mind figured out how to hide from the aliens in the most hedonistic way possible. He ran through the closest four buildings on campus, taking all the hottest women he could find, then drove them all up to Andre’s house to party like it was the end of the world.

That first week he went out occasionally, mostly looking for drugs, but spent the majority of his time fucking his mindless harem. When the next eighth-day pulse happened, he’d been passed out between two of his slaves. He woke up to a new reality, where fucking and getting high were his normal behavior. He told me that it had been hard this past week though, since his drug supplier couldn’t get any more product for some reason. He’d been on the brink of calling an Arbiter about it when I showed up at his hideout.

Now, I’d decided that he was headed back to Rollins-Chiu, to resume his old normal behavior as the figurehead of the company—after he found some clothes of course. The girls in his harem were coming with me. Ten of them would go back to their old jobs. Two others were pregnant with King Todd’s babies, so I was going to settle them with the doctors at the Neuroscience Center, where Dr. Li could keep an eye on them. Scarlett and Jill were going to remain “on staff” with me, at my command center in Orange Building.

We pulled up to the rear entrance of Orange, and everyone went inside. Mike and Eddie led everyone to the basement cafeteria, where they would stay until I got them some clothes and plugged them back into a less sexual normal behavior. Scarlett and Jill came with me. No one blinked an eye as I escorted the two gorgeous women—one in just a t-shirt, one totally nude—into the elevator and up to the fourth floor.

I was leading them down the hall toward my offices, when Lani and Amber strolled up, holding hands. Apparently they shared a profound bond—me—and they’d become inseparable since the day Amber woke up in the hospital.

Both girls rushed up to me. Lani wrapping her arms around my neck and give me a long kiss. Amber did the same, but topped it off by squeezing my inflating cock through my jeans, and then giving Lani a knowing wink as she backed away.

I made introductions all around. Amber remembered Scarlett vaguely from some stories I’d told, but other than that they were strangers.

Looking at these four beautiful women, I thought about Todd and his impromptu harem, then compared it to the picture I’d had in my mind from the minute I saw Scarlett again. I guess if I was honest with myself I was building a harem of my own. I justified it by saying it wasn’t just for sex, that each of these women were valuable to me in the fight against the aliens. But I’d already accepted the fact that I would sleep with both Scarlett and Jill in the near future. It didn’t diminish any feelings for Lani or Amber; it was just life in this new reality.

Actually, there was another reason I was so casual about jumping into bed with these women; I planned to free from the aliens’ control, so their brains would soon be hard-wired to want me. Forever. It’s hard to argue with science, right? And Amber’s neurological study had produced some very interesting results.

It turns out my unique set of commands had triggered a massive brain realignment, that according to the scientists was only possible in female subjects. Hormone and neurotransmitter balances went wild when I cancelled someone’s previous programming, and women’s brains were uniquely equipped to handle the change. There was no data on the effect in men’s brains, but the science said that it could be catastrophic: brain damage, or even death.

What helped ease the transformation for women, and shorten the time it took for the brain to rearrange, was some sort of attraction to the person giving the commands. Since the end result was an unbreakable focus of love, lust, and well-being from the subject to the one who freed them, starting off with any of those feelings was a bonus.

That meant the easiest people I could break free were straight women who were in some way attracted to me. I had questioned why Lani had taken only nine hours to change, while Amber had taken twenty-two. Lani was a stranger that I met on the island, and Amber was my former girlfriend. It took some questioning of the two, but the story eventually emerged.

Apparently Lani already had an attraction to older men, courtesy of her sexual activity with her father. Then, the way I had swooped in—the tall, mysterious stranger from a foreign land—and defeated her father in “combat” on that day, had caused quite an intense teenage crush. Those feelings became part of her normal behavior less than a day later, and had eased her brain’s realignment.

Amber on the other hand, was attracted to me, but had cheated on me with David, and was depressed about being dumped when the aliens took her mind. Transitioning from that mindset had been a little harder than Lani’s black and white perspective.

The outside range of the transformation, on a lesbian for example, or someone else with no attraction to me, was around forty-eight hours. That still needed to be tested, though.

Anatoly’s face had clouded at the news, since he had planned on freeing and training an army of men to fight the aliens. I pointed out to him that his army could be all female, but he just shook his head.

Looking at the two new women standing in front of me, I knew that I had to free them from the aliens’ control in order to use their minds to the fullest. Scarlett was the best technical assistant I’d ever known, and Jill had been the executive secretary to one of the most high-profile men in Silicon Valley. Their talents for organization would be a huge help in managing the growing number of people and projects I was juggling.

First things first though. I gave Scarlett and Jill commands that placed them into the care of my other two girls, to get them cleaned up and clothed. The four headed off to the elevators.

I ducked into Param’s office, and set up a meeting with him in three hours to go over projects and goals. Then I headed to my office to see what reports I had waiting on my terminal. When I opened the door to my office suite, I found Anatoly sitting behind my desk, staring intently at something on my vid.

“It’s not nice to access other people’s data, Anatoly,” I said as I entered. “Especially the only person in the world with both a gun and the free will to use it if he gets mad.” I gave him a half smile to show I was joking about the gun. I was serious about the terminal though—I always thought it was the worst form of rude behavior to use someone’s terminal without permission.

Anatoly, as usual, didn’t respond to sarcasm. He looked up at me. “You were successful?”

I nodded.

“Is Todd—”

“Converted,” I said.

He shook his head. “I figured as much, when my spies had no news of another unconverted operating in the area.”

“You know, Anatoly, we need to talk about how you’re getting such strong results with your commands. Your hidden triggers in JJ for example, or the way you overrode the non-violence command with Mike and Eddie.”

He waved his hand in dismissal. “In time, in time, Alexei. First, we must deal with Kara and the question of the Arbiters.”

I looked around. “Where is Kara?” I said.

A small frown showed through his bushy beard. “In the cafeteria of course. Where would you be if you hadn’t eaten in almost forty days?”

Kara was actually Carolina Alvarez, our former Arbiter. She’d made great strides medically in the last few days, but was still using a motorized wheelchair to get around. She hadn’t recovered mentally though, from whatever the aliens had put her through. She refused to speak about anything, other than to answer the most basic questions.

All we knew about her was her name, that she was a barista at a coffee shop near U.C. Berkeley, that she was twenty-four years old, and that she was unconverted as far as we could tell. We’d pulled up some other data from various sources, but nothing that would help us battle the Chrxjthal.

“She hasn’t said anything new?” I asked.

He shook his head. “She hardly speaks at all. I think it’s me.”

I looked at him, trying to figure out if that was a joke. “You think she would respond better to someone else? A woman, maybe?”

“I think she’d prefer anyone but me,” he said. “But I was referring to you, Alex. She responds to your presence in ways that I cannot achieve.”

“What do you mean by that, Anatoly?”

“I mean she smiles at you,” he said.

“Maybe you should try being nicer,” I said.

He shrugged. “Maybe you should talk to her alone. Without my strong presence, she might open up to you. I’ll send you a list of questions.” He waved in dismissal, and went back to typing on my terminal.

I chuckled as I left my office. Anatoly would never change, even if the fate of the world depended on it.

With no office to work in, I decided to change clothes, store my Glock in a safe place, then head to the cafeteria to deal with the aftermath of King Todd.

I took the stairs down to the third floor, where the lab and offices from a recently decommissioned project had been converted to living quarters. I should say were in the process of being converted. Several workers from the Facilities and Maintenance staff were installing plumbing and electrical lines on the west side of the building. Fortunately, my home-away-from-home in Orange Building was on the east side, and already completed. It’s good to be the boss.

Two office suites and a conference room had been turned into a cozy three bedroom apartment, complete with full bath and mini-kitchen. Lani had immediately commandeered the kitchen and turned out delicious island-inspired meals whenever we were here. The bedrooms all had king-size beds, but as you can imagine, only one was ever used—the three of us fit just fine.

I opened the door to find five women ranged around the central room; two in short dresses, two in their underwear, and one in a black motorized wheelchair. Wonderful smells were coming from the kitchen area to the left of the door.

“Alex!” Lani yelled, moving a pot off the flame on the stove and then running to jump at me. I caught her in my arms and gave her a kiss. She acted like she hadn’t just seen me half an hour ago.

Amber was sorting through a pile of clothes, while Scarlett and Jill stood in borrowed bras and panties, their hair bundled up in towels, patiently waiting. Kara was parked off to the side, watching everything with wide eyes.

I squeezed Lani’s ass through her dress before setting her on her feet. “Kara,” I said. Her eyes snapped to me. “It’s nice to see you. I hope the girls made you comfortable.”

“Of course we did Alex!” Amber threw a wadded-up tank top at me. “We found her wandering around the cafeteria, and Lani invited her up for some real food. Poor girl.” She smiled at the thin woman in the chair.

I felt a rush of pleasure—a kind of paternal pride—that “my” girls were so sweet.

The neurologists and I had deduced that once a woman had been freed of the aliens’ control, a good portion of her old personality would re-emerge. So except for her devotion to me, if one of my girls had been a bitch before, she’d be one again once she was free. Not to the point of conflict, since that was still not allowed, but selfishness and lack of empathy could be just as bad. Lucky for me that Lani and Amber were two of the kindest women I could imagine.

Kara was staring at me while I pondered all this, but she turned away quickly when I started to speak to her. I decided that talking to her could wait—let her enjoy Lani’s home cooking, and the company of other women.

I left them to their various activities, and headed for my bedroom. I didn’t have a gun safe for the Glock, so I put it in the bottom of the equipment cabinet that served as my closet. Grabbing a clean set of clothes, I waded through females again until I got to the bathroom.

I hadn’t really exerted myself in the “assault” on Todd’s lair, but there had been a lot of tension before, and during the operation. The warm water felt great, loosening some of the knots in my shoulders. I’d only been in the shower for a minute when the door opened, and Amber’s soft breasts pressed against my wet back. Her tiny hand reached around to grab my rapidly inflating cock.

“You’re not being a very good hostess,” I said over my shoulder, “leaving all our guests to fend for themselves, while you sneak off to have sex.”

She laughed. “Don’t worry, lover, everything’s fine. I ordered the two new girls to sit quietly. They’ll never know anything happened. And Lani’s actually the one who suggested I come in here. Kara even nodded when she said it.” She had her soapy fist around me now, pumping steadily, while she rubbed her nakedness all over my back.

I spun around to face her, grabbing her ass with one hand, and cupping her slippery breast with the other. “Well,” I said, looking down into her blue eyes, “I guess I’m outvoted then.”

She didn’t answer; she just smiled and dropped to her knees. I felt her warm mouth around me, and closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations of her talented tongue. She wasn’t sucking hard, just enough to tease me, so I knew she had more than just a blowjob in mind.

I threaded my fingers through her wet hair, and pumped my cock gently between her lips. She moaned a little, her new, Alex-addicted brain getting off on pleasing me. She had one hand around the base of my cock, and I saw the other slide down her belly to settle between her spread legs. Her moans increased as she fingered herself while taking my cock deeper and deeper into her warm mouth.

Showers can be fun for getting slippery wet, and kissing and rubbing, but they’re not always best when things get more serious. Right now, I wanted to get a little more serious with my blonde girlfriend. I slid my hands down her chest to pinch both of her fat, pink nipples, but then moved around under her arms so I could lift her to her feet. She whined as my dick left her mouth, but once she was standing I locked my lips on hers and gave her my tongue to play with.

I turned off the water and opened the door for my towel. Amber made things difficult by keeping one hand clamped on my cock, and the other around the back of my neck, pressing our mouths together tightly.

I managed to grab a towel and wrapped both of us in it, as we side-stepped out of the shower stall. The cooler air caused Amber’s nipples to crinkle up, but my cock stayed plenty warm, wrapped in her tight grip.

I threw another towel on floor, and laid back on it, dragging Amber’s tight body on top of me. She gave a little eep of surprise, as I circled her slim waist and lifted her up, hauling her forward until her shaved pussy hovered just above my mouth.

I lifted my head to tease her tight slit with the tip of my tongue, making Amber gasp and hunch her hips forward, seeking more. I moved her around until her moistening pussy made firm contact with my lips, then burrowed my tongue through her entrance and deep into her clutching hole.

My cock was temporarily forgotten, as the sexy blonde laced her fingers through my hair and ground herself on my mouth. She was just on the brink of her first orgasm, when the bathroom door eased open. I felt the rush of cool air, but in my position I couldn’t see anything. Amber didn’t seem surprised by the intrusion, and in a second I saw why. She pulled her pussy away from my mouth, and stood up, revealing Lani’s nude body leaning through the doorway.

“Come on you two,” the dark-skinned teen said, taking Amber’s hand and pulling her out into the living room.

I had no idea what was going on, but I really had no choice. I got up and followed them out, just catching sight of Amber’s firm ass disappearing through the door to my bedroom. The living area was totally empty, and I had a feeling the two girls weren’t alone in the other room.

With my erection bobbing in front of me, I padded across the room and through the door. Sure enough, my large bed was filled to capacity with female flesh.

Scarlett and Jill had shed their new clothes, and were stretched out next to each other on the left side of the bed, kissing feverishly and mashing their large tits together.

Kara, the former Arbiter, was out of her wheelchair, and on the bed, leaning against the back wall. Her body was still skin and bones; her ribs and pelvis bulged through her tight skin, and her tiny breasts were flattened and sagging on her chest. Her face still had that hollow-cheeked look that made her eyes seem to bulge out of their sockets. She had stripped off all her clothes, and was running her bony fingers through the forest of dark curls covering her slit. She looked up at me as I came in, then down at my erect cock, then back up at me, and gave me a grin.

Amber was laying back on the bed by the time I entered the room. Lani bounced over to me and wrapped a hand around my jutting cock. Turning back to the bed, she dragged me along by my dick.

“Don’t be mad,” she said over her shoulder. “I know I said Amber could go take care of you, but the thought of you guys in the shower was getting me so horny. And then Kara mentioned that she was horny too. And then something that we said must have triggered Scarlett and Jill, because they started kissing, and taking off their clothes, and saying it was ‘sexy time.’”

I laughed when she said that, and looked over at my former assistant rubbing her hand between the legs of my former boss’s former assistant.

“So we came in here to…you know…take care of each other, but then I thought you would want to be here as well, to see all of your girls in the flesh.” She waved her arm at the bed. “And there you go.”

I had looked at Kara when Lani said “all of your girls,” but the former Arbiter hadn’t blinked. She was slowly rubbing herself while watching Scarlett and Jill.

Amber was on her back, with her open legs over the edge of the bed. Lani pulled me close enough that she could play with Amber’s pussy and my cock at the same time. She bent over to get the end of my dick in her mouth, while putting two fingers into Amber’s wet opening. After just a few licks, she straightened up and pulled me forward by my cock, aiming the broad head at the pink entrance to Amber’s pussy. She stood on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear.

“Fuck her hard, baby,” she said, before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

By the time she released me and stepped back, my cockhead was firmly lodged between Amber’s wet lips. I took hold of her hips and pushed forward, slowly penetrating her to the root. Amber threw her arms up over her head and moaned.

In just a couple minutes, the activity on the bed devolved into a free-for-all. Scarlett had her head between Lani’s legs, while the young teen was fiercely kissing Jill, who was kneeling over Amber’s face, while she was getting pounded by my cock. It looked just as complicated as it sounded, with body parts everywhere, and a combination of soft moans and loud cries filling the room.

Only Kara stayed apart. She was still at the head of the bed, leaning against the wall, driving two or sometimes three fingers into her pussy, and pausing at times to furiously rub her clit. At one point, Jill reached out to caress her leg, and she pulled it back sharply. She had her eyes closed, and her mouth open, but I never heard her make a sound. After all that the young girl had been through, I was happy that we were getting any response at all from her, let alone getting her to participate in an orgy.

Lani came loudly, clamping her legs around Scarlett’s head. Jill was kneeling over Amber’s face, and I could see the bottom blonde’s tongue swirling through the wet folds of the top blonde’s pussy, as I drove myself into said bottom blonde’s tight channel. The warmth and friction of her inner walls, along with the sights all around me, were getting me to such a state that I knew I wouldn’t last lond. I rubbed Amber’s clit with my thumb, as I started driving harder into her.

I couldn’t figure out if it was a cosmic coincidence, or some melding of the minds that got six people, most of them strangers, to climax at exactly the same moment. At least that’s what seemed to happen. Just as I let loose inside Amber’s pussy, all five women reached their peak as well. Muffled cries, tensing muscles, and hands clawing at the bed were all around me. I may not be psychic, but the amount of sexual energy flying around the room at that moment, made it one of the most powerful orgasms I can remember. My cock was pulsing in Amber’s warm grip like it never wanted to stop.

It did stop eventually though. I leaned down to kiss Amber as everyone else settled back to the bed in a combination of exhaustion and pleasant afterglow. Everyone, that is, except Kara.

Kara was crying. She had her face buried in a pillow, and had curled her thin body into a ball. Her chest heaved as she sobbed.

Lani and Amber looked at me in alarm. I pointed at the blankly staring Scarlett and Jill, then at Amber, and motioned to the door. Amber got the hint, and took both girls by the hand, leading them out into he living area. I motioned for Lani to stay quiet, then picked up a blanket that had fallen to the floor.

As gently as I could, I covered Kara with the warm blanket. I got on the bed next to her, leaning back against the wall. While she sobbed, I caressed her hair, not trying to get any closer. I waved to Lani, who came around the other side and laid down next to Kara, putting a comforting hand on her back.

Amber watched us from the doorway, looking worried. I held out my arm to her, and in a gorgeous display of bouncing, naked flesh, she ran over and crawled in next to me. She curled one leg over my thigh, and put her head on my chest while I hugged her tight.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes, until Kara suddenly threw the pillow and blanket off the bed, and scooted over into the crook of my arm. Her thin leg came up over mine, and her bony, warm body pressed against me, in a mirror image of Amber on the other side. She clutched at me, pressing her face into my chest, so that I could feel her sobbing breaths on my skin. Lani moved up to nestle in behind her.

No one tried to speak. Slowly, Kara’s crying wound down to just steady breathing with the occasional sniffle. My position was very relaxing, especially after that intense climax, and if it weren’t for the upset Kara, I thought I might be able to lean back and take a nap. It was nice to relax like this. The pressures of dealing with aliens and the end of the world seemed to leech right out of me. Amber looked like she had the same idea; her eyes were closed and her breathing was getting deep and even.

Kara suddenly lifted her tear-streaked face and looked at me.

“I’m sorry,” she said, “I don’t know what happened…”

Both of my hands were pinned by female flesh, but Lani took care of things for me. She put her hand on the former Arbiter’s shoulder and squeezed gently. “It’s OK, Kara,” she said, “don’t worry about anything. We’re here to help you. Whatever you need…”

Kara’s head dropped back onto my chest and she sighed. I looked at Lani and gave her my biggest smile. I’d never been so proud of my young island girl.

She flashed me a quick grin, then turned her attention back to Kara. “Do you want to tell us what’s wrong? Do you feel OK?”

Kara spun around at my side until she was face to face with Lani. She ran a hand through the teen’s long, black hair, and then gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Lani’s eyes opened wide in surprise, but she didn’t back away.

“You are so beautiful Lani, you know that?” Kara said.

Lani smiled. “Thank you. Alex tells me every day,” she said.

“Mmmm. My girlfriend, Sarai, was from Thailand, and she had beautiful, thick hair like yours.” Kara’s lip started to tremble. “I went to collect her body just three days after he took me.” She twirled a lock of Lani’s hair in front of her face, her eyes going unfocused. “Did you know they drive on the left side of the road in Thailand? I’ll bet she looked the wrong way before she crossed that street. All those brain-dead idiots just left her lying there. I guess she couldn’t survive without me…” She broke down crying again, burying her face in Lani’s neck, clutching at handfuls of her dark hair.

I saw Amber’s arm reaching out toward the other two girls. I squeezed her ass to get her attention, and then shook my head. I didn’t want to interrupt the bond that Kara was forming with Lani.

I moved Amber back a little, and then tried to ease my arm out from under Kara’s shoulder so I could leave them alone.

“No!” Kara screamed. She broke loose from Lani and spun around. Her stick-thin arms clutched at me, dragging her tiny body almost completely on top of mine. “No, no, no…” Her eyes were pleading with me.

“Kara, shhhh,” I said as calmly as possible. “It’s OK. If you want me to stay, I will.”

“Yes, yes…please, don’t leave me.” She reached out for Amber’s hand on one side, and Lani’s on the other. Her feather-light body was lying across mine, her bony thigh crushing into my crotch. She rubbed her cheek over my chest. “Oh, god, I can’t stand it. But it’s better with you…with all of you.”

“OK, Kara,” I said. “We’re not going anywhere. Let’s just get comfortable here, and we’ll talk about it.” I needed to get her leg out of my crotch, but we also weren’t in the best position to talk.

I got us rearranged, so that I was sitting up against the wall, and Kara was curled up with her hips on the bed between my legs, and her upper body resting on my stomach and chest. She refused when Lani offered her a shirt, saying that skin on skin felt so much nicer. Amber and Lani had brought pillows and blankets, and were lying on either side, watching. Lani rested a hand on Kara’s hip, and Amber brushed her patchy, damaged hair back from her face.

Kara snuggled in closer, rubbing against me like a cat. She must have felt my cock pressing into her stomach, because she placed her thin hand on top of it and gave it a friendly squeeze.

Finally comfortable, she took a deep breath, and let it out in a long sigh. She turned her head, trying to see all of us at once. “Thank you,” she said. “It’s so hard trying to figure out what’s happening to me. I feel so much better when you guys are around—you have such kind minds.”

“Did you say kind minds, Kara?” I asked. Something about the way she said it had me thinking it wasn’t a random choice of words.

“Mmm-hmm,” she hummed. She dropped her head back on my chest. “Your minds feel so good. So strong…but still gentle, and nice. I know you won’t hurt me.”

“Of course we won’t, Kara,” Lani said. “Don’t even think that. We love you. And Alex won’t let anything happen to you.”

“I know,” Kara said. “I feel safe here, but I know that he’s still out there. Maybe he’s still looking for me, trying to put the”—the sound she made was like a frog’s croak made up of all consonants—“back on me.”

“Kara,” I said, “do you mean one of the aliens? Is that who’s after you?”

She nodded. “I can still feel him in my brain sometimes, whispering to me.”

If I hadn’t been weighted down with female flesh, I would have sat up suddenly. As it was, my entire body tensed. “You can feel him? Kara, this is important. Tell me, can he feel you? Does he know where you are?”

All three women looked at me with concern. Whether it was my tone of voice, or the impact of what I just said, I couldn’t be sure.

“I don’t…” She shook her head. “No. I don’t think he can. It’s just echoes of what he whispered to me before.”

“And you understood what he was saying?”

“Well, yes, that’s the first thing the helmet did, was teach me to speak Chrxjthal.”

I laughed. “Oh my god, Kara. You really understand the aliens’ language?” She nodded. “This is fabulous. You’re our Rosetta Stone, Kara. You can help us figure out their communications, their plans…we can crack the code now…we can change the programming…we can…” I ran down, as the impact of what had fallen into our laps got the better of me. My engineering brain was already thinking of ways to leverage Kara’s knowledge to help us fight the aliens.

I looked down at Kara, giddy with the possibilities, to find her staring back with such a look of fear. “Kara, what is it,” I said. “Are you all right? Is there something…did I say something to upset you? Kara, please, talk to me.”

Her lips trembled, then she buried her face into my chest. “Don’t make me put on the helmet! Please, Alex, I don’t want to.”

So that was it. God, did I feel like an idiot. She’d nearly starved to death while wearing that blue fishbowl and talking to aliens, and now, in her mind, I was asking her to do it all over again. I gave a pleading look to my girls to help me, and they both put their hands on Kara, trying to reassure her.

“I’m so sorry, Kara,” I said. “I didn’t mean it that way. Hell, we don’t even have a helmet. The Sentinel took yours when he abandoned you.”

She lifted her head, still sniffling. “You don’t?”

“Nope. That red juggernaut took it. When he showed up later, it was on another woman.”

“Mateo,” she said. “His name was Mateo Colon. He was a sergeant, in the Army, I think.”

“Wait, you talked to him?”

“Well, we…communicated. Through the link. It was hard listening to him, though, because he was always in such pain.”

“Pain?” I said. “From the implants?”

She nodded. “And from the link. It’s how they control the Sentinels. For me it was pleasure. Just total, overwhelming pleasure. God, I miss it so much, but I’m so glad it’s gone…”

I was getting confused now. All this information was coming at me in too random a pattern. I sat up a little straighter, and freed my arms from around Amber and Lani. Kara noticed, and sat up too.

“Kara,” I said. “This is so wonderful, that you’re willing to talk about what happened.”

She smiled at the praise.

“But, I need to know more. I need to know the whole story. Do you think you’re ready to tell me?”

Kara just stared at me, her face expressionless. Lani and Amber looked concerned, obviously thinking I was pushing the fragile girl too much. I reached one hand up to brush Kara’s hair back and tuck it behind her ear. The hole in her forehead was healing, but right now it was an ugly scab.

She surprised me by kneeling up, and then straddling my hips. Her thin legs looked so fragile against my beefy thighs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a wet kiss on my lips. “OK, Alex,” she said, “for you.” She ground her furry crotch on my limp cock for a second, and then hopped off to kneel on the bed.

“But,” she said, “I have a request.”

“Anything, Kara. Just ask.”

“Not for you,” she said, looking back and forth between Amber and Lani. “For them.”

“What is it?” Lani asked. Amber just raised her eyebrows.

“This will sound weird, but, I do better…my mind…works better, when there’s pleasure involved.” Kara blushed, which I thought was incredibly cute, after all the things she’d seen just a little while ago.

“It has to do with the…the way he kept me going. The helmet would give me pleasure…in my mind…whenever I did something right. When I made the right choice, I felt good. Really good. And when I didn’t, there wasn’t pain, there was just…nothing. And that hurt just as bad as the pain he was giving Mateo.”

“So,” she said, “since I don’t have the helmet, the only way I’ve been able to think straight is to…well, you know…seek my own pleasure.” She looked down in embarrassment again. “Just now, with all of you, and the pleasure I was feeling, it was just so good. I felt clear for the first time in a long while.

At the first mention of Kara needing pleasure to think, both Amber and Lani started eyeing Kara’s body in a decidedly predatory way.

Kara must have seen their looks too. “But,” she continued, “ I need to tell my story to Alex, so I can’t be right in the middle of it.” Now the girls were looking confused.

“Just spit it out, Kara,” I said. “We’re very hard to shock, and you won’t offend anyone here.”

“Well,” she said, “you have to trust me when I say this, but I can feel what you guys feel. It must have been part of the process when I was converted, but with the helmet on I could hear the thoughts, and feel the emotions of anyone close to me. That was how my…master…was able to interpret things and make his decisions. I was reading the minds of the people who called for an Arbiter, then he read my mind, through the helmet, and then he’d tell me what to do.

“But now, with the helmet gone, I still have a…maybe call it a sensitivity, to other’s thoughts. With the converted, I can still sense their emotions, and sometimes, if there’s enough pleasure involved, their thoughts. With you guys it’s different. I can’t hear any of your actual thoughts, but your emotions come through…how do I describe this…kind of fuzzy, like through a fog or something. And you two”—she pointed at Amber and Lani—“are easier to feel than this one.” She reached out and pinched my leg.

I had so many questions, but I held off. This was all leading up to getting the answers I needed. At least that was my hope, and before this, hope of winning against the aliens had been in very short supply.

“So,” Kara started ticking off points on her fingers, “I think better when I’m feeling pleasure, like I would get from the helmet.” Tick. “I can’t participate in anything…sexy, right now, because I need to be clear for Alex.” Tick. “For whatever reason, I can sense the emotions of the people around me.” Tick. “The thoughts and emotions that I can sense, get clearer when there’s more pleasure involved.” Tick.

Amber and Lani had twigged to the concept long before I did. They were grinning at each other like they’d just hit the jackpot.

“So should I—”

“Do you think we—”

“—get the toys, or—”

“—should bring the—”

“—do you want to fuck—”

“—other girls in to help?”

“—with just fingers and tongues?”

I sat back and watched the show. Kara was obviously surprised at the response, but seemed pleased that they were going to help her.

“Well,” I said to her, “this should be fun.” She just gave me a grin. “I hope Anatoly’s still here when we’re done. I need to—”

Kara jerked at the name, then jumped onto me, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. “No!” she said. “You can’t tell Dr. Kinslov! Alex, trust me on this—he’s a liar. He lies to you all the time. And he hates you, Alex, I feel it every time I’m in the room with the two of you. And he’s not a nice man. So many of his emotions are dark, and painful. I don’t know why, Alex, but please, please, don’t trust Dr. Kinslov!”