The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Solstice Twins

The crescent moon’s pale light bathed the night with a silvery glow, and the sounds of darkness were soft and calm. Trish and her twin sister Tina had always loved the night, and tonight was no different. Especially during the summer, when they had no homework and no responsibilities, they loved to spend hours together, outside in the night.

In the warm, humid nights of summer, Trish could get away with wearing the revealing, almost-not-there clothes that she loved so much. With her long, brown hair worn down her back, she loved getting a rise out of the local guys when she walked by them. Her bright blue eyes watched the men staring, and she happily felt those lusting eyes scanning her, noticing there was nothing between them and her perfect 34D tits but a thin layer of cotton, and nothing between them and her shaved pussy but her micro-cut denim shorts.

Tina, on the other hand, was the more modest of the two. Not that Tina didn’t enjoy the attention of at least some of the young men in town, but she was more tactful about it. Tina’s tastes ranged towards shorter hair, halters or corset tops, and short skirts or shorts. Clothes which left something to the imagination, but not so much that the guys didn’t bother trying to imagine.

Similarly, the twins’ tastes in men were not as identical as their physical appearance. Trish was drawn to a faster crowd, guys with hot cars and money to burn. Tina was more selective, more discriminating. Neither woman, however, was ever without a date unless she wanted to be.

Tonight was one of those nights.

It was the first night of summer, when the sun had been in the sky longer than any day since the previous solstice. And by the time the night had reasserted itself, it was nearly 10:00. That night was always their special night, to be spent by themselves in some secret place. One year it was the beach. Another year, they went to the mountains. This year, it was a park outside of town.

It was far enough from the lights of the city that by the time darkness fell, they could see stars across the brilliant night sky. One of their passions had always been the stars. Trish thought about their father, who had taken them to the planetarium. He never found anything else which connected himself to his daughters as much as the sky did. For their birthdays one year, he bought them matching telescopes. The three of them would stay outside in the year all night as he taught them about the stars and the constellations.

Then he left one night, and he never came back. So all the girls had was the night sky, and the darkness became something they longed for, because for a moment, they had their love back again.

“Trish, are you thinking about him?” Tina asked.

Trish turned her head, which was nestled on her sister’s bare stomach as they stared up at the sky. “Yeah. I wasn’t sure whether I should hate him or love him.”

“Well, he gave us this. I guess that means you should love him.”

Trish nodded as her gaze returned to the heavens. “I just wish we could always have this. That it would never go away.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean. That’s just wishful thinking though.”

“What’s wrong with wishing?” Trish responded. “I mean, I really wish that he’d come back.”

“Well, it doesn’t work that way, so you might as well quit wishing.” The hurt in Tina’s voice was obvious. Trish had always been the dreamer, thinking that their father would come back to them. To Trish, it was hope. To Tina, it was a constant resurrection of the painful loss. Even on the summer’s eve, the one unforgivable to Tina was for Trish to start dreaming out loud about him coming back.

Tina had stormed off towards her car. Trish thought about running after her. She sat up slowly, hesitant to face her twin while Tina was still fuming.

“I can make it happen.”

Trish scrambled about when she heard the man speak, getting up to her knees. Despite the meager light from the moon, she spotted him quickly.

He was gorgeous.

More than that, though. He was the personification of male perfection. Tall, handsome, well-dressed. Long, jet-black hair tied back into a flowing ponytail. Pale skin, which seemed almost to glow in the night. Even paler eyes, which were tinged with color to the point of iridescence.

“What do you mean?” Trish asked defensively.

He smiled, walking closer. “I can give you everything you desire. You’ll have the night forever. You can even share it with your sister, if you think she’d want it too.”

“Stop talking in riddles. What the fuck are you really saying?”

“Such language,” he said. “I had hoped you would welcome my offer. I suppose you’ll have to learn to show better manners to your master.”

In an instant, several conflicting thoughts raced through Trish’s mind. She thought she should run or scream or fight. Just who the hell was this freak?

But instead, she thought about the word. Master. It wouldn’t be so bad to be a slave to this god, would it?

What are you talking about, she shouted at herself. What the fuck are you thinking?

“I can see your struggle,” he said. “You want to submit to me.”

Trish shook her head, but her body betrayed her. “No... not that... please...” Trish held out her hand. “Please.”

He took her hand. “You realize you are mine now. Forever.” Trish nodded as she stared into his silvery eyes. “Say it.”

“Yes,” she whispered.

He yanked her up to her feet. His smile became cruel, flashing teeth which were long and sharp. “I can give you eternal life, eternal beauty, and eternal pleasure in a never-ending night. All you must do is surrender yourself to me.”

“Whatever you say, master.” A tear ran down Trish’s cheek, the last vestige of her resistance. Her entire stance softened, and her body assumed a pose as compliant as her mind.

He pulled her tightly against him. She was only slightly shorter than the vampire, leaving her throat almost even with his mouth. She shivered with pleasure as she felt his soft kisses against her skin, and she jolted in ecstasy as his fangs penetrated her flesh.

An instant later, twin droplets of Trish’s ruby-red blood slowly trickled down towards the curve of her breast and then down her flat stomach and into her pierced belly button. Trish surrendered herself to another bite, this one more tender, and thrilled from the sexual surge which followed.

“Soon, you will join me in everlasting life. But for now, you shall prove that you are worthy of my gift.”

He peeled the white tank top from Trish’s moist skin, and he quickly covered her large, firm breasts with his hands. She stared helplessly into his eyes, which communicated unspoken instructions to his slave.

Trish was dripping wet, and coming so hard that her entire body shook. She fell to her knees to undo the vampire’s pants and free his cock. After he stepped out of the khakis, Trish rubbed the inhumanly hard rod between her breasts. She spotted the first drops of liquid and she greedily took him into her mouth so she could savor his every drop.

What she realized after she tasted it was that his cum had the taste of blood. As she tasted the blood-cum, her excitement increased. She worked his cock as furiously as she could, impatiently waiting to be treated to her master’s seed. She felt his cock spasm, followed by the rush of his blood-cum. She swallowed the first few streams, and more followed, lacing her face and her tits with his red seed.

Trish smiled lustily, lavishing her tongue all around her full lips to sweep up the tasty fluid of her master. When she thought she had gotten it all, she opened her eyes.

All she saw was the night sky. He was gone.

Trish felt abandoned. Unable to comprehend what now seemed like a dream, and still flushed from its effects, she stood up, collected her clothes, and walked back to her car.

She thought of her sister.

* * *

Tina was lying in bed, clutching an old stuffed animal and sniffing away tears as she stared out the open window. Her frilly white drapes swayed quietly as a slight breeze blew in. She couldn’t see the moon anymore because a sudden fog bank had rolled in.

Why did she have to mention Dad, Tina thought to herself. Especially tonight.

“Tina.”

Tina didn’t even turn to see her sister standing in the doorway. It didn’t occur to her that she didn’t hear the outside door open, or that Trish didn’t have a key to her apartment. “What do you want now?”

“I want to apologize. And I’ve got something for you.”

This time, Tina flipped over. She saw her twin, who was wearing a transparent white negligee. Trish looked different somehow. Paler. And Tina thought she saw a red glint in Trish’s dark eyes.

“Hi, sis,” Trish said as she floated to Tina’s bed.

“Trish? What happened to you?”

“I’ve been embraced by the night. Now it’s your turn to join me.”

Tina looked closely at her sister, noticing other changes. Trish’s breasts, which had already been incredible, looked even larger and firmer. They were standing straight out, as if a pair of invisible hands were supporting them. And massaging them, Tina thought, considering Trish’s rock-hard erect nipples. But that wasn’t all that had grown. Trish’s teeth were accented with long, sharp fangs which stood out against her ruby lips.

“Trish, you’ve changed,” Tina said with more than a hint of fear.

“I know, and it feels wonderful. I want to take you, and make you like me. Then we can be together forever.” Trish got into bed next to Tina. “Do you remember when we used to play together, kissing and touching each other?” Tina nodded. She remembered when they experimented in high school, as they were blossoming into womanhood together. Tina had never masturbated before that night, but after she felt her sister’s fingers slip inside her, she learned the wonders of manual pleasure. “It’ll be just like that, only better. Lots better.”

Trish climbed on top of Tina and pushed her hands under Tina’s t-shirt. Trish’s hands were cool against her twin’s hot flesh, raising Tina’s nipples almost instantly. Trish kissed her sister’s lips, first gently but then more firmly. She slipped her tongue between Tina’s lips. Tina’s mouth opened hesitantly, but soon she welcomed the intrusion.

Tina felt herself getting wet as her sister’s kisses and caresses grew more insistent. She bucked her hips, pressing her crotch into Trish’s. She was sure there was something horribly wrong, but it didn’t matter. Tina wanted her sister more than she could control.

“Now,” Trish whispered as she pulled Tina’s shirt over her head and off, “it’s time to give yourself to me.”

Tina looked up, and instead of loving, she saw hunger in her sister’s eyes.

Trish saw the fear of Tina’s expression, and she reacted instantly. She grabbed Tina’s wrists, pinning Tina’s hands to the bed. “Sorry, sister. I need you, whether you come willingly or not.”

As Trish bent down towards Tina’s throat, Tina cried out, “please, don’t. I love you, Trish. Please...” Tina’s words were cut off by the jolt that ran through her as Trish’s fangs pierced her skin and sliced into the blood vessel beneath. In a moment, Tina’s body was flooded by pleasure, which filled her being as her twin drank her blood.

Tina’s struggles ceased quickly, and Trish released her hands. Trish finished drinking from Tina’s throat and lowered herself to one of Tina’s tits. She bit in again, sending another charge through her twin.

By the time Trish was done drinking, Tina’s body was shivering horribly. Her skin was cool to the touch, so cool that even Trish felt the difference. Trish knew from instinct—a knowledge of the blood—that Tina needed to drink from her, or else she would perish.

Trish put her arm behind Tina’s head, pulling her sister off her back and bringing her head down to Trish’s smooth cunt. “You must suck,” Trish instructed. “Eat me and make me cum, and you shall become like me.”

Some part of Tina’s mind heard and understood. Like a newborn, her lips fastened to Trish’s labial lips, and her tongue sank deep inside her moist depths. “Yes, my sister. Ooh, keep going. We’ll be together forever, sisters of the night.”

Trish held Tina’s head tightly, though she didn’t need to. Tina’s need outweighed all else. She hit all of Trish’s pleasure spots, quickly bringing Trish to a shattering orgasm. As Trish screamed with delight, Tina’s face was splashed by Trish’s juices. Like her master, Trish’s cum was like blood, and it changed Tina just like Trish.

Once again, they were truly twins. Tina’s breasts had swollen and firmed, never to need the constraint of a bra again. Her skin had faded to a luminescent paleness. Her blue eyes had darkened, and were now rimmed with a ruby redness that matched her bee-sting lips. And her teeth were now punctuated by fine pointed canines which she delighted in caressing with her tongue.

“Trish,” she whispered.

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Are you up for some more?”

Tina didn’t answer with words. Instead, she repositioned herself so Trish could lick her pussy which she returned the favor.

As the twins sixty-nined, their vampire master watched and enjoyed. His form blurred as he passed through the open screen window, and then reappeared in Tina’s bedroom. “Very nice, indeed,” he said. “I always did have a soft spot for twins.”

Tina looked up first, recognizing the dark figure. “Master!” she said enthusiastically.

“Yes, my dear.” He reached down to cup her face gently in his hand. “And although I would love to watch you and your sister’s wonderful display, you must now complete your passage into immortality.” Trish took his other hand, and he led the two women from the bed. The twins joined their master as he led them through the darkness. The women were desperate for more. Tina, in particular, felt the powerful need inside her, between her legs. The wanting hunger for sexual satisfaction.

The three night creatures seemed transported in the night, moving almost instantaneously to another place. It was Trish’s apartment, in the other bedroom. Trish’s roommate, Sophie, was sleeping fitfully. “Take her,” he said. “Take her, and you will be one with the night forever, just as I promised.”

Like magic, the covers pulled down, sliding smoothly along Sophie’s pale skin. As usual, Sophie wore only a transparent baby-doll nightie. Trish had often wondered if her roommate was trying to seduce her. She hoped that was the case now, because that would make this that much sweeter.

The vampire watched as Trish buried her head between the sleeping girl’s thighs, licking and sucking at Sophie’s cunt. Tina, meanwhile, hovered over Sophie’s breasts, which heaved up and down with every passion-filled breath. He enjoyed the way Tina’s ass shook back and forth, and he thought about plunging himself into her.

As before, Trish was the first to partake. She felt her fangs again slide into place, licking the points lovingly. Then she struck like a viper, piercing her friend’s cunt lips and drawing rich, hot blood. Sophie’s eyes opened wide with orgasmic passion, as her cum and her blood flooded into Trish’s hungry and waiting mouth. Tina followed suit with her first vampiric love bite, burying her fangs into the side of Sophie’s left tit, right above the heart.

Sophie, half-awake and totally consumed with blissful rapture, held her lovers’ heads in place, pressing Trish’s mouth against her pussy and Tina’s against her breast. She gasped and sighed and moaned in ecstasy until she passed out from satiated exhaustion.

“Now, my loves, we are united forever.” The identical twins rejoined their master, each kissing him passionately as he licked the blood from their lips. Again, they were transported, this time to his home. The sleeping chamber was prepared for an immortal menage a trois, with an extra-large bed made with blood red satin sheets.

After the three made love in interchanging pairings until the dawn, they were co-mingled as one. The vampire master held one twin in each arm, their vampire-enhanced breasts pressing against him. Trish and Tina each had a hand on their master’s crotch, and their hands together were just able to hold most of his length.

The next night, for the first of many cum-and-blood-filled nights, the twins returned to Sophie’s bed. And not too many nights thereafter, the vampire had added another beautiful woman to his immortal harem.