The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Some Annoying Aliens

(mc, nc, hyp, mff, fd, md, ft, humil, humor, mast, bdsm, furry, robots, sf)

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

CHAPTER FIVE

* * *

“Who sent you?”

“I’ll... never... tell...”

CRACK! “We have ways to make you talk. What did you come here to do?”

“... never...”

CRACK!

“Aah! ... never...”

“Genari, where is my breakfast?”

The question came from several rooms away. Using her finely tuned robotic reflexes, Genari was able to twist her head to call out an answer over her shoulder while still aiming a precise bullwhip stroke at her bound captive.

“In the kitchen, Mistress.” CRACK! “Tell me what I want to know.”

“... never...”

CRACK!

“—aaah! ...”

“And why are you not serving me, Genari?”

“You will tell.” CRACK! “Security functions override all normal program priorities, Mistress.”

“... nooo...”

CRACK! “It will be much worse for you, the longer you hold out.”

“... i’ll never...”

CRACK!

“... AAH! ...”

“You don’t have any security functions, Genari.”

CRACK!

“... AAAAH! ...”

“Yes, Mistress, but due to recent events I thought I should develop some.”

CRACK!

“... AAAAAAAH! ...”

“That’s very... creative, Genari. Now, I command you to serve me breakfast.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Neatly coiling the whip and setting it on the coffee table, Genari turned and walked into the kitchen. As she walked, her spiked black leather teddy, black leather thigh-high boots, and black leather mask vanished, replaced by the diaphonous robe she wore when attending her Mistress at home.

Behind her in the sitting room, an elaborate but neat arrangement of ropes held a short bluish-grey creature spread-eagle, upside down against the wall. Naked and apparently female, the captive sagged against the ropes and shivered slightly in the cool air.

In the kitchen, a small squadron of platter-shaped serving robots awaited, next to the robotic kitchen appliances which had actually prepared the food. At Genari’s signal, the platters rose into the air and followed her.

Surrounded by food, Genari walked into the Princess’s bedroom and knelt by the side of the bed, while the platters arranged themselves to show off their contents for the Princess’s appreciation.

“Table, Genari,” said Princess Thrrmm.

Genari’s robe vanished, and she leaned over on her hands and knees beside the bed, her back flat and straight like an end-table. The Princess gestured, and a platter landed on Genari’s back.

Next to the Princess, the sleeping form of her latest conquest, Deke, a handsome starship pilot, stirred.

“Good morning, my fine lover. Roll?”

Deke opened his eyes, blushed, grinned, and took the breakfast roll from the Princess’s hand.

“So tell me, Genari, who were you whipping?”

“A female Landelian, name currently unknown. When I stepped outside to procure flowers to adorn your breakfast tray, she was waiting and attempted to incapacitate me with an electric shock device.”

The Princess frowned, and exchanged a concerned look with Deke.

“Fortunately my design includes considerable insulation against electrical current. I have been attempting to induce her to divulge her motives and plan.”

“Good thing she didn’t realize you do part time as a power outlet, eh, Genari?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“A role which you may soon revisit, if you re-prioritize my orders again.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“However, you have done well. We will talk about security functions later.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“Now, stay and serve Deke his breakfast. Don’t get up, Deke, just eat. I wish to take a look at this intruder.”

Princess Thrrmm stood and stretched, revealing the full length of a tawny, catlike body covered in delicate fur. Her three rows of breasts stood out bare against the fur of her chest, and Deke blushed again when she caught him staring at them. She winked at him, then strode out of the room.

In the sitting room, she found a short hairless creature with bluish-grey, rubbery skin and rather voluptuous hips and breasts, tied upside-down between two posts, spread-eagle, facing the wall. A delicate pattern of red lines criss-crossed the creature’s back, and after a moment the Princess realized the lines formed a crudely-shaded rendering of a part of one of her favorite erotic paintings. Genari’s getting too creative again, she thought.

“Hello,” she said to the captive, who seemed to be having trouble catching her breath. She walked closer.

“I don’t know what you’ve heard about me,” she began, and reached out to caress her captive’s arm. It was clammy and slick. “But I won’t be using the whip. It’s far too gentle, and the marks it leaves are far too temporary.”

The intruder began to shudder uncontrollably, as the Princess turned away.

* * *

Sandra Bayle lingered in the shower, thinking about her date the previous evening.

Or maybe thinking about thinking about it, as she couldn’t seem to remember more than bits and pieces. I guess that means it was a really good time, huh? she thought to herself. And it WAS a wonderful date. It was better than Cats. I’m going to date him again and again. Sandra reached up for more shampoo. Her hair was unusually sticky and grimy for some reason.

Tonight, in fact. I will dress in the skimpiest clothes I can find and come back to his place at 7. I wonder why I’m acting so wanton all of a sudden? It’s kinda fun, though. She paused in her shampooing, remembering all the cheesy things she’d said when she first got to John’s house, trying to get him to come onto her. She blushed. Well, that sure worked. At least, I THINK it did.

Try as she might, she couldn’t quite remember what the actual sex had been like. Well, I remember what it was LIKE. He was a wonderful fuck. He was better than Cats. I’m going to fuck him again and again. And there I go again—since when do I use words like ‘fuck’? It’s kinda hot to find myself doing it, though... like I’m being overcome by a wave of naughtiness. ‘Oh, take me, naughty vibes!’ She giggled.

I guess I’ll have to borrow some more clothes from Gina. She’s got lots of sexy things... her and Lakshmi. A lot of my friends are really hot babes. I should introduce them to John. I’d love to get it on with him and another chick. Wow, that really does sound sexy. What’s with my vocabulary lately though? Maybe I like sounding cheap? Hm, I could be cheap with John and Gina...

She started building the scene in her mind, one soapy hand drifting down between her legs as the warm water streamed over her naked body. Sandra on her back on John’s rumpled bed, naked—or maybe wearing ridiculous 5-inch heels, like the women in the posters on guys’ dorm room walls always seem to be—that’s really cheap, isn’t it?—with John on top of her pumping his glorious cock into her, while Gina, also naked, knelt by the bed, one hand rubbing Sandra’s clit and John’s cock as he slid into her, her mouth on Sandra’s breast, teasing her nipple—though maybe her head would get in John’s way. Oh, fuck it, it’s only a fantasy!—and both of them rubbing, sucking, pumping and stroking until—

“OHHHHHH!”

Sandra leaned back against the wall of the shower, panting. Oh, shoot. I hope no-one heard that...

Ok, I have GOT to try this.

* * *

A quick glance at a local newspaper told Agent Zaral Felt the problem might be worse than he’d thought.

Printing on paper seemed charmingly quaint to Felt, so when the ship’s databanks indicated that important items of local information were distributed by this method, he made it a point to acquire one. Most of the headlines just confused him—“Male Stripper Bears Elvis’s Love Child,” “Computer Virus Causes Cancer”—but towards the middle, right before “Classified” he found a section entitled “Alien Abductions This Week.”

In just the city where he’d met his contact, alone, there were a Mr. Anders Haversson of Greenwood Ct, Mr. Thomas Kelly of W. Main St, and Mrs. Ellen Parker-Smith of John St. Three in a week. I could spend my entire career just tracking down First Contact scofflaws on this benighted planet. I knew these border worlds attracted criminal transactions like this mind-control device thing because they’re so far from Imperial enforcement—and some harassment of the natives is to be expected—but this is ridiculous.

Well, nose to the grindstone, he thought wearily. Looking up, he saw a native gesturing to him, and realized that he’d been hearing occasional shouts from that direction for some time. Several male humans were perched on different levels of a scaffold that rose beyond a thin mesh fence, next to an open-air structure of some sort. Most of them held various primitive tools, and seeing him looking up, several made a coordinated high-pitched noise that Zaral remembered from his research as a sort of pre-mating signal. “Hey, baby, I get off at five!” one shouted. The others laughed.

Hm, maybe some pleasure before business...

* * *

Frrbnglrr, the alien spymaster, had never been so excited to receive a package in his life.

“Sign here, please,” the delivery agent said.

“Yes, yes, ok,” muttered the alien, hastily scrawling something on the proffered electronic pad. “Ahhh, yes!”

It seemed a little light to him, but he wasn’t sure how the mind-control device worked. Perhaps it didn’t take much power. With trembling hands he attacked the packaging.

Now I can stop hiding out and actually pay that insect... it’s past their deadline but then, the delivery was late too. I’ll find some way to re-contact my Mistress, use the device on that obnoxious human female who tried to blackmail me—SHE’ll be first in the line of slaves for my Princess, I’ll enjoy breaking her—

The package opened under his trembling hands to reveal... an inflatable sheep.

An insert with bold illustrations described its suitablility for a variety of sexual acts.

A hand-lettered note inside read, “Have fun!”

* * *

“Are you sure you won’t come along?” Sandra asked.

“On your date? I am so not getting between you in that outfit and anybody who can inspire you to wear it.” Gina pointedly looked Sandra up and down.

Gina’s skimpiest pair of shorts—a bit tight on Sandra, so they stretched lovingly over her butt—combined with a tiny one-shoulder spandex halter top to make what was technically cloting, but might well get her arrested for solicitation in some parts of the city. A pair of one-inch-heel pumps borrowed from a girl down the hall who shared Sandra’s shoe size completed the outfit, though, unfamiliar with heels, Sandra could barely walk in them.

But getting you between us is the idea, Sandra thought, trying to hide her disappointment. “Ok, well, see you later,” she said.

“Have fun. I won’t wait up,” Gina winked.

Unsteady on her heels, Sandra awkwardly left.

Wow, it’s like this was her first taste of sex—I didn’t think she was a virgin, but—and it’s opened up a whole new world for her. I tried to get her to at least wear decent shoes, but she’s totally fixated on the whole skimpy-clothes, trashy look. Well, that twit better not hurt her, Gina thought.

Once her roommate was gone, Gina rang up her friend Greg to commandeer his convertible. It was a nice day out, and the web search for sheep wasn’t turning up much. Time to resort to low-tech methods.

* * *

Galaxies away, in Princess Thrrmm’s sitting room, writhing tentacles reached for the bound captive, who shuddered and tried to pull away.

“It’s really quite invasive,” Princess Thrrmm commented, “but then, you know all about invasiveness, don’t you? Why were you trying to break into my home?”

Though pale and shaking, the captive remained silent.

“Well, it must be the hard way, then. I’d take you down to the real torture chamber, where I have a wider range of tools, but you’re already tied up so prettily, it might be fun to just break you here.” She touched a control, and the tentacles began slowly exploring and twining themselves about the prisoner’s body.

“And this toy was convenient. It can produce an impressive... range of sensation, as you’ll soon learn. There is the slight danger of driving you irrevocably insane... but no-one can hold out against it for long.”

The bound captive shuddered and tried to twist away as the tentacles slowly caressed her body, touching and probing.

“Oh, boy, the wiggly toy! Can I play with it when you’re done?” a voice broke in.

The Princess closed her eyes and sighed. “No, Genari, you may not.”

* * *

Zaral Felt left the stunned body of his erstwhile companion lying in the alley they’d ducked into together.

“Damn. Ship, why didn’t you remind me about the humans’ touchiness about gender? I dislike using the stunner on the natives, but he was very angry to realize I was not a female!”

“You read the briefings. You indicated that you were aware of the problem.”

“Yeah... I’ll have to be more aware of it. All right, nose really back to the grindstone this time. Where’s the nearest one of those abductees?” As the ship fed the address into his ear, he set off to interview Mr. Haversson about the aliens who’d kidnapped him.

* * *

“So, what are we looking for?” Greg asked, as he drove Gina outside the city.

“Sheep,” Gina replied.

“Sheep, huh? Got a thing for ‘em?” he leered good-naturedly.

“No, though I’ve always heard about guys doing it with them, and I admit I’m kinda curious what that would look like...”

“Shoot, if it turns you on, I’d be willing to—”

“Don’t finish that sentence.”

“But—”

“No. Every relationship has some things it cannot survive. Ours cannot survive you talking about fucking a sheep.”

“Oh.”

Silence reigned in the car for a moment, as farms passed outside.

“So, ah... what do you see as our ‘relationship,’ exactly?”

“Well, you do favors for me, secretly hoping to get laid but afraid to bring the topic up directly lest I respond with mockery and ridicule, crushing your fragile male ego like a tiny helpless insect.”

“Uh... oh. Um... well, uh—”

“No.”

“You know, I’m not sure that’s a very good deal from my end. It kinda sounds like—”

“Have I mentioned how cute you are when you’re suspicious?”

She thinks I’m cute! Greg thought. “Um...” suddenly he pointed out the window. “Hey, there’s one!”

* * *

Forgetting his command to Sandra to come back at 7, John Park took a nap after his strenuous underwater basket-weaving class, and was asleep when she rang the doorbell. Half-belting on a bathrobe, he drowsily stumbled to the door.

“Hello? Oh... oh, wow.”

“I’m sorry, did I wake you?” Sandra asked, still privately embarassed at her own outfit and her daring in wearing it, but pleased to see his awestruck reaction. She leaned against the door-jamb and cocked a hip, posing for him to get a good look.

“Huh? Um... yeah...”

“Well, aren’t you going to invite me in?”

“Yeah! Yeah, come in, and, um...” John couldn’t remember where he’d left the mind-control ray. He patted the pockets of his bathrobe, and peered around the dim hallway as Sandra stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

“So... what did you want to do tonight?” she asked coyly.

“Do? Um, gosh, we ah... can we go in the other room?” It must be in the bedroom somewhere he thought confusedly.

Sandra slipped close to him, maneuvering his arm around her waist as they slowly moved down the hall. “We could... go to a movie,” she suggested teasingly. “Or out for pizza...” her spandex-bound breast brushed against his naked chest where the bathrobe had slipped open.

“Sure, uh, that sounds fine, uh, just let me get—”

“Or we could,” she put her arms around him, stopping him against the wall, “stay in.” Looking into his eyes and slowly, deliberately licking her lips, she slid one hand down the front of his robe, slipping inside.

“That works for me,” he answered weakly.