The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SOME CHANGES MADE

by Messrs. Henry Jekyll, M.D. and Edward Hyde, Esq.

CHAPTER III

OF FINGERPRINTS AND DENTAL RECORDS

An so it went. Fatass soon began to learn to cook and clean. Dave helped by administering spankings whenever she screwed up with a succession of Missy’s belts. When she washed the colors with the whites and turned all his underwear to vivid shades of pink and green he used Missy’s wide belt, purchased in Italy five years ago and never worn, then he fucked her mouth. He enjoyed the way she swirled his cum in her mouth before swallowing as much as he enjoyed the small pleased sounds she made as she sucked him. When she ruined the electric frying pan by putting it in the dishwasher he chose a heavy grey belt that had been part of an expensive suit. When she broke the expensive porcelain saki set that had been a present for his and Missy’s wedding by storing them in a box with no padding, he went easy on her with a light belt from one of Missy’s skirts. (He never liked that set.) His favorite belt however continued to be the narrow whippy one he had first used to spank pig. It made an awesome whishing sound as he swung it through the air. In fact as time went on and he began to donate Missy’s overpriced and underused wardrobe, he kept most of her belts.

At work he spread the word that Missy and he had separated and she was spending time in Europe. Charles was as good as his word and soon Dave owned Missy’s shares in the company, minus Charles’ twenty per cent. He started to spend more time with Charles and they became quite good friends, after all they were virtual partners. Violating a personal rule about people at work, Charles even introduced Dave to Obetayo, his partner. From time to time they would go drinking together. It was after one of these forays that Dave came home quite buzzed in the middle of the night. As he came in he noticed Fatass’ uniform hug on a nail beside the curtain to her “room”. She now had two slightly differenrt, but equally trashy, uniforms that she wore with a bustier or corset to maximize the effect of her big tits. Dave had an evil thought. He could hear Pig’s slow, steady breathing through the curtain. Gently he slid the uniform of the hanger so it lay pooled on he floor. Then he unzipped his pants. Laughing softly he pissed onto her clothes. Then he staggered up to bed.

The next morning he got up late. He went downstairs. A standing rule was that breakfast was to be ready when he came down. Today it wasn’t ready, in fact she hadn’t even started the coffee. ‘Pig!” he called. Fatass came running out adjusting her choker. “Where’s breakfast?” he demanded. She lowered her head.”I’m sorry sir,” she said. “I had to get yesterday’s uniform out of the wash and iron it. Something happened to he one I was going to wear.” She looked at him accusingly. Dave shook his head. “No good pig.” He chuckled. “You know what happens now, cum bucket!” He left and returned with the narrow belt. Fatass had already begun to take off her uniform. “You know the drill, bend over, bitch!” She bent over in her black lace bustier, seamed stockings and garter belt. Dave paused to admire her fat ass. Then he swung the belt hard against one buttock, then another, spanking her. She looked so sexy with her ass in the air and her tits dangling that he barely got ten strokes in before he stood her up, turned her around and lifted her to the counter. She was already wet as he slid into her and began to pound away. “You’re so damn sexy, you fucking cum bucket.” He panted.

“MMM, mmmmmm” she moaned in return. “I’m your stupid bitch, your cum bucket. OHH, fuck me, baby, FUCK ME! Her nails dug into his back and soon she stiffened and groaned. He was seconds behind her, spending himself deep within her. As they lay together panting and Fatass kissed him gently on the shoulder a thought struck him. . She seemed to enjoy this far more then Missy had EVER enjoyed sex. He hadn’t programed her to for all her... enthusiasm.

Soon the reorganization of the company that Dave had planned for began. Work became crazy and he was barely home, so he hardly saw Fatass. Yet evidence of her presence was all around him. She had become quite the maid over the past months. The floors shone, the laundry was clean and neatly folded, surfaces in the kitchen gleamed. One day he was coming home at around 9 his head full of thoughts about work. As he came in, Fatass was on her way out. Dave regarded her. She wore a very pretty fitted pencil skirt and an embroidered top.

“Hello, Pig.” He said.

“Hello, Sir.” She replied, “Would you like something to eat?”

“No thanks I ordered in at the office. Nice skirt.” he commented.

“Thank you, Sir” she replied smoothing the already taut material on her thigh.. He knew he hardly paid her anything so wondered about the skirt. “Where did you get it?” He asked.

“Oh, at a second hand store.”She replied. “When I was...” she paused unable to go on for a second (she was programed not to be able to speak the word Missy) then found a word she could say, “Different... I donated a lot of clothes to various places.” She smiled. “Now I shop at them.”

“You can find good stuff there?” he inquired.

“Yes, though actually, a lot of the ones I knew are too expensive for me now. But, there are others, . Although...” She trailed off.

“Yes?” he encouraged, curious.

“It’s kind of tough to find things that fit. I have a really small waist for such a big ass and breeder hips. And forget about dresses with knockers like mine.” She said rather proudly.

“That’s too bad.” he replied.

“Well, actually, I’m teaching myself how to alter my clothes, so I can wear stuff.”

There was an awkward pause, then he asked. “Where are you off to?”

“To the movies, Sir” she replied “I have a date.”

“A date!” he was suddenly outraged . “With who!”

“Manuel” she said lowering her head. “He’s a dishwasher at a restaurant.”

“Really?” Dave said with mock joviality.”And what do you think mommy and daddy would think of that, bitch?”

“They wouldn’t be happy.’ She whispered looking down.

“What, wouldn’t they be proud of their fucking slut of a daughter? She’s going to fuck a dishwasher! Well, bitch wouldn’t they be proud?”

Her reply was barely audible as she stared at the floor. “No, sir.”

“How many other dishwashers and busboys are filling you up, cum bucket?” He went on in a rage.

Fatass bit her lip and shook her head. “It’s not like that” she whispered.”

“Or are you simply fucking anyone who has ten bucks?” he continued. “Fucking whore!” She was his wife he thought angrily.

“No, NO!” she said.

“So how many have you fucked?” he asked “Or can you keep count?”

“No, none Sir!” she shook her head. “Only you!”

He laughed harshly. “Yeah you expect me to believe THAT?” he replied.

“But, it’s true!” She replied.

“Why would you do that, pig?’ he asked clenching his fist and towering over her. “WHY?”

Her head shot up and she looked him in the eyes. “Because I only wanted you!” She yelled, then looked away once again biting her lip. “I only want you.”.

Dave took a step back and ran his fingers through his hair. He didn’t know what to say or do. It had been a long day, and he felt suddenly drained. “You better go” he said quietly. “You’ll be late.” She nodded and without a word walked away. He heard the door close behind her. . Dave stood with his eyes closed, tired and confused for a long time.

David thought about it for the rest of the night. Strangely he found himself wondering what film she had gone to see. He wondered if Manuel was feeling up her big tits in the dark as she cooed with pleasure. He fell fitfully asleep and some time in that tortured night woke with a brilliant idea of how to put Fa Tass Hogg in her place once and for all. ...

When he cam down in the morning Fa Tass had his breakfast made. “Good morning, sir.” She said tentatively. “How was the movie.” he asked gruffly. She looked at him in wide eyed surprise, unsure as to what to say. Dave shook his head, wondering why he had asked. “Forget about it!” He sat down to his coffee. She busied herself in the kitchen. “Pig” he called her over. “Fa Tass hurried over. “Yes sir.” She inquired.

“ I was thinking that maybe we should have dinner together this Saturday.”

She regarded him. “You mean sit at the table with you, Sir?” Fa Tass always ate separately in the kitchen after him.

He blinked “No I was thinking more along the lines of taking you out to dinner.” She looked down and smiled shyly suddenly charming. “You mean sir, sort of like a date?’

It was tough not to smile back at her, so he did. “Yes” he replied “something like that.”

“I think I’d like that, sir. Thank you, sir.”

Her smile was a grin now as she went back into the kitchen, and came right out. “How shall I dress, sir? I mean I have nothing nice enough...”

Dave held his hand up to silence her. He reached into his wallet and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. “Using you new shopping skills can you get something with this?”

“Yes Sir, I think I can manage an outfit with it, sir.” She bubbled in her enthusiasm.’ Turning and exaggerating her already exaggerated hip sway she went into the kitchen. She seemed so delighted by the idea of going out with him that Dave felt a little ashamed for what he planned to do to her...

Dave whistled as he came down the stairs that Saturday night. It was a couple of minutes after seven, the time he had told Fat Ass to meet him in he living room. He was in an old t-shirt and jeans torn at the knees. He had gotten over his embarrassment enough to fully plan and fantasize about what he was going to do. He had it all mapped out. Pig would be waiting for him in the living room in some slutty, skanky tramp outfit. He would get her in the car, and would fuck her mouth before they even left the garage. He really intended to make her gag this time while telling her what a worthless glob of crap she was. Then he would drive her to a McDonalds about ten miles away. He would buy her dinner, anything she wanted from the value menu, telling her after all that was what she was worth. Then he would fuck her, hard in the car, telling her what a stupid skank, cunt she was. He planned on ripping her shirt open to get at her big whore tits. Then to top it off he was going to kick her out of the car and drive away, leaving her alone and hopefully broke in an unfamiliar neighborhood, miles away. That would show the fucking bitch.

Unfortunately for his plan none of it turned out that way. He stopped whistling three quarters of the way down the stairs. Fat Ass stood there waiting for him, not in the living room, but at the base of the stairs with a smile on her face. Three things stopped him dead. She wore a simple, sleeveless short dress in cool blue. Her necklace and bracelet were understated, her makeup artfully applied. The overall effect was grace and elegance. Then there was her face. Missy had always been pretty, and Fat Ass had inherited that. But Missy’s face was always pinched with a hard frown. Piggy’s face was relaxed, almost childlike in her anticipation. It was framed by her hair, dark and lustrously red in this light. He had spent so much time admiring (and feeling) her tits and her ass that he had never really studied her face—until now. There was no denying it, she was beautiful. And finally there was the expression in her lovely eyes. It was eager, hopeful—happy.

Dave stood there for a second drinking all this in, undecided, then he muttered “wait there a minute, I’ll be right back.” It was actually twenty minutes before he came back down the stairs. Piggy was still there in the same spot. He wondered how long she would have waited for him. When she looked up and saw him her face split in a big grin. It had onlt taken five minuts to change into the grey suit, creamy white shirt and maroon tie. The rest of the time had been spent calling decent restaurants and trying to get a reservation on such short notice.

Dave slipped behind the wheel of the Mercedes as Piggy slid in. They drove in awkward silence until she said “I haven’t been in a car in a while. These days I usually take the bus.”

“Oh” he replied “don’t any of your dates drive?”

“Sir” she hesitated “I’m sorry. I hope you can understand” she said humbly, “it’s just that I don’t have much money... You see if I want to... do anything I need someone who will pay for me...” she paused “I’m sorry. I never want to hurt you... sir.”

“Don’t be sorry ” he said roughly. “Doesn’t bother me at all...”

She regarded him and for the first time that night she looked sad. “No sir.”

“But you know, sir” she continued anyway. “I can barely afford to bowl...”

He glanced at her, looked back at the road, glanced again. “You bowl?” Dave smiled.

“Yes sir” she said happy to change the topic. “I’m in a league.”

“Really?” He couldn’t hide the amusement in his voice.

“Yes, really.” She nodded turning her body to face him. “Why?’

“Just I remember a certain somebody” He said with a smile. “I once suggested going bowling to her and she said:

They both spoke in unison “I’d rather usck rancid lard through a straw!” Dave and Fa Tass laughed.

“Well, I tried it and it’s a lot better then rancid lard.” Fa Tass smiled “It’s social, and you meet all kinds of interesting people.”

“All kind s of lowlifes.” He said.

“No!” she protested. Then “Some lowlifes.” she admitted. You should come with me some time.”

The statement hung in the air like a cloud. In the ensuing silence Fa Tass started to wish she hadn’t said it when Dave suddenly spoke. “Maybe so, I might like it. I haven’t bowled in years.”

“Ha” she said “I’ll beat your butt.”

“Then I’ll spank yours when we get home.”

“OK”she said “it’s a deal!”

They talked about the people at the bowling alley and on the buses she took. Soon she had him laughing, she did really good impressions of people. Fa Tass reminded him of someone he had once known a long time ago, but somehow Dave couldn’t place it. They arrived at the restaurant, a second tier nouveau- French place, parked and were escorted to their table. Dave walked behind Piggy, admiring the way her big, shapely butt swayed with every mincing step in her high pumps with their pencil thin heels. He noticed the way most of the men there were admiring her too, some serreptiously, others openly, when it hit him. He felt dumb for no realizing it before, dumb and a little depressed. Fa Tass reminded him of Missy, of course. But not the bitter Missy of the past eight yeas, rather the funny, irreverant Missy he had met in school so long ago. He had fallen for that girl hard, and been tormented by her for eight years.

They sat and looked at menus. Fa Tass put hers down and looked at him. “Would you mind ordering for me?” she asked. “Not at all” he replied. “Do you still like red wine?”

“Yes” she replied “my tastes haven’t really changed. He ordered a bottle of wine then both of their dinners.

The wine arrived. They sat talking a little and sipping a little. “ David asked “So Fa Tass where did you get your outfit from? A second hand store? ”

“No actually I got the dress from Good Will, they have some really god stuff if you take the time to sift through the whole store.”

“And you got the whole outfit for fifty bucks?”

“Well actually, I kinda cheated.” she exhaled in her breathy pin up voice. “I used some of the shoes from...” There was a pause as she looked for a way she could say it, then she finished with “... the closet upstairs...”

“Hmm,” he said “we’ll see about punishing you for that later. She swallowed noticeably. “Yes sir.”

Dave had resolved not to avoid talking about what had happened in their relationship. So as they finished their salads and dinner arrived he asked. “So how are you doing with all this, I mean the changes of the last few months can’t have been easy”

She cleared her throat and picked up her fork. Fa Tass poked at the food and spoke.“Well, Sir it hasn’t been too bad except for the time you pee’d on my uniform, and sometimes when I sit down after a spanking. I work hard Sir, and don’t make much but there are benefits.”

“Such as?” he prompted

“Honestly Sir, the sex is mind blowing.” Dave smiled and was about to speak, but after a second she continued. “I guess that’s why I haven’t tried to get anyone to help me, or informed them what happened to me”

Dave picked up his wine glass and chuckled. “But that was one of the changes I had made my dear ‘Tass. You can’t tell anyone.”

She nodded but smiled. “No, sir.” she said. “But...” Fa Tass reached into her small hand bag and pulled out a shopping flyer and a pen. She wrote for a few seconds and handing the flyer to Dave said. “You are very smart, sir. But you missed something. You only made it so I can’t talk about...” she paused “being different.”

Dave took the paper and read with a cold dread rising in his stomach.

“HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!” it said “ I am Guenivere “Missy” Tyson Breckenridge III. My husband David Rossi has drugged me and done things to brainwash me and make me seem to be someone else. He has done this in order to gain control of my company and my fortune. I can prove who I really am, I will give a BIG REWARD to anyone who helps me..

Guenivere Breckenridge”

As he read Piggy took a fork ful of food and chewed “MMM” she said “This is really good.” Dave looked at her in amazement. “You made it so I can’t talk about...her.... but I can write just fine. She held out a fork full of her food to him. “Wanna try some?” He just shook his head and stared..

“Who would you possibly send this.. I mean no one would believe...” he stammered.

“Oh I don’t know who I could I send it to” She carefully put another bite on her fork then continued. “Maybe a couple of people on the board of the company maybe... perhaps my aunt Gwen...My soriority sisters, the local police, state police, FBI” Fa Tass ticked off picking up steam as she went “U.S. Marshal service, newspapers, magazines, T.V. stations, private detectives, bounty hunters, anyone who might go for the reward...”

“O.K” Dave interupted “I get the idea!” He took a huge gulp of the expensive wine not tasting it..

“ You’re also right, I guess, sir that no one would believe me... of course it only takes one person.”

Dave still stared at her stunned. Then he drained his wine glass and with a shaking hand refilled it. “But...But how could you prove...”

“Who I am?” she finished for him. She chewed reflectively. She smiled “Well sir, as I said you are very smart, but when you made changes, did you change my finger prints? “

Dave realized he had no idea. Instead of answering he took another gulp of wine.

“Hmm,” she continued “Didn’t think so, I mean it’s not something anyone would think of. “Also how about my dental charts? I can tell from feeling around with my tongue that my mouth is the same. Same fillings, I still have my bridge Then there’s retinal scans and voice identification, writing samples...” She ended with a shrug.

Dave sat there, stunned looking off into he distance. “Ouch” he whispered softly.”

“You know, Sir, I wish I could cook like this.” she chatted “ Maybe I could take classes, I know it would cost money sir..”

With an effort, Dave composed himself “You obviously have spent a lot of time thinking about this.”

He gestured toward her handwritten letter “ And I not enough.” He sipped with a steadier hand now. “But tell me, ‘Tass, why haven’t you sent thousands of copies of this letter out?”

Fat Ass picked up her wine and drank speculatively. “There were three reasons. One very practical, the other two, I guess, selfish.” David looked at her expectantly.

“If I did send the letters out, the whole thing would most likely wind up in some court somewhere. You probably would have Charles on your side. I’ve seen him in court. He’s the fucking prince of darkness. I’d have at least even odds of winding up in a mental hospital. I don’t want that.” She sipped her wine. “Or given his other contacts, I could simply disappear. I definitely don’t want that.” She regarded David. “Did you know he used to be in the foreign Legion?”

“I’d heard.” Dave said, dryly. “That’s one reason, Piggy.”

“Well the second” she hesitated. “I suspect there’s no way to change me, I mean to make me back the way I was.”

Dave looking at her closely nodded. “I don’t think so.” He said. “But honestly, I’m not sure.”

Piggy nodded in return. “Right, I would think not, but then I never would have thought you could change someone like this. Anyway, what if there was a way to simply—reverse all these changes?”

Not following her Dave shook his head and shrugged.

Fa Tass looked him dead in the eyes and said “Then I’d have to be. ..HER... again.

Dave thought on THAT fro a second. “And would that be so bad?” he questioned with genuine interest. .

She answered his question with a question. “Did you know I used to drink, sometimes quite a lot, in the afternoons?”

“And did you know I used to drink sometimes quite a lot in the mornings?” Dave replied.

Her lovely face fell. “No, I didn’t” she said. She reached out and touched his arm. “I’m sorry. I did terrible things to you, said things...”

David shrugged once again. “It’s OK. It wasn’t you.” They sat there motionless for few seconds, her hand on his arm, then Dave stirred. “But you said there were three reasons, what was the third?”

Fa Tass smiled and picked up her fork. “Remember that mind blowing sex? You just can’t overrate it. Sir, the smartest change you did was making it so I cum so many times with you now.” She shook her head and scooped up some food.

Dave cleared his throat. “Well actually... you see” He said “I didn’t make that change.”

She froze with the fork halfway to her open mouth. “What? You’re kidding right?” She asked dropping her fork onto the plate.

“No, I didn’t do anything remotely like that.”

Now it was her turn to be stunned. She looked away, then back at him. “Wow!” she whispered.

After dinner they drove home. He led her to the bedroom where he stripped her hot body naked. Then he blindfolded her with a tie and had her lay down on the bed. “Now for your punishment for using the shoes. Lay on the bed and do not fucking move, bitch!” Dave instructed. She lay there arms and legs spread, naked and quivering in anticipation.

Dave approached her lush body and slowly, exquisitely licked up he thigh. Fa Tass shivered as his tongue traveled across her thighs, then he nibbled his way up her belly to her large proud breasts. He sucked each for a long time, then worked his way back to her thighs. He ate her until she came twice, then fucked her hard until they came in unison.

Afterward she lay in his arms for a while. Then she said “Whew, it’s late, Sir, I better go downstairs and get some sleep.”

“No,” he said “Stay here, with me tonight.’ She lay back down with a shy smile. “Yes sir” she breathed. He put his head on her soft breast.

“‘Tass” Dave said.

“Yes, Sir.”

“I’m sorry too.” he lifted his head. “For everything I put you through lately, and for...” And suddenly he couldn’t go on. Dave found himself crying, uncontrollably, unguardedly, for just a few seconds. He cried for Missy and what must have happened to make her so angry, and he cried for Fa Tass and for what he had done to her and what he had almost done to her that night, but most of all he cried for himself, for eight years of self doubt, frustration and pain with Missy, he cried in one great surge of self pity and loss. Then it was over.

“I’m sorry about that.” He regained self control.

“SHHH, baby” she replied gently stroking his hair.“You have nothing to apologize to me for, not for that, not for anything. I am here and I will be as long as you want me. And if you send me away and want me back, I’ll come, I’ll always come. Back to you.” She hugged him fiercely...

The night changed their relationship, once again. She still wore her uniform and was the maid. Dave still used the belt on her when she screwed up and still called her a stupid bitch and cum bucket when they had sex, but it was different. She slept in his bed more and more often now. He liked knowing she was there, something he could never have said about Missy. Both knew they relationship was changing, going someplace, but neither one knew where...

To be continued in Chapter IV Why have Breeder Hips ?