The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SOME CHANGES MADE

by Messrs. Henry Jekyll, M.D. and Edward Hyde, Esq.

Chapter IV:

WHY HAVE BREEDER HIPS ?

Hank came up to Charles on an early Monday morning in the hall. “Hey Hank,” Charles greeted him “How was Bermuda?”

“Great” Hank replied “The kids had a lot of fun. I see I missed big news here while I was gone.”

Charles looked at him inquiringly.

“About Dave!” Hank said. “Is he really getting re-married?”

“Yes” Charles nodded.

“To his maid?” Hank asked incredulously his voice rising in disbelief.

Charles nodded again.

“And she REALLY is an undocumented, illegal alien.”

“Yes, I suppose.” Charles answered calmly.

Hank laughed heartily. “I hear she’s built like sex on a stick and her name is weird. It sounds like Fat...”

“We just call her Tassie these days.” Charles cut him off.

“But isn’t he afraid she’s only marrying him for his money? Or even a green card?”

Charles frowned. He and Dave had a conversation along similar lines when Dave had broke the news to him. He had been as shocked and surprised as Hank, but obviously for different reasons.

Dave had come to see him in his office. The reorganization had already begun to reap benefits so Charles was having the place redecorated. The two men sat in the comfortable chairs in front of Charles’s desk. “I have to tell you something,’ Dave started nervously “ and ask you something.”

Charles narrowed his eyes. “Yes?” he asked.

“I want you to be the first to know” Dave grinned “I’m getting married—to Fa Tass.” Charles gaped at him for a second then said the first thing that came to mind. “But, you’re already married.”

“Yes” Dave said “To her.”

“No, to Missy! David, what do you think you’re doing?”

“What feels right.” Dave responded firmly. “And what I want to do and what she wants to do”

Charles clutched his head with both hands and spoke slowly not looking at Dave. “The purpose of the whole exercise was that you didn’t want to be married to Missy.”

“No, the purpose was to change her, and it worked. She is changed. She is NOT Missy!”

Charles opened his mouth to speak and then closed it, he sat back and thought for a moment marshaling his thoughts. “Dave” he said slowly and reasonably “Did it ever occur to you that this is just what Missy would do. It would be just like her to get you to trust her, and then take her revenge in some obscure, painful way.”

Dave nodded calmly. “Yes, it’s occurred to me.”

“Then why are you even thinking about his?” Charles threw his hands up in disgust “Jesus Christ you lived with the woman for nine years, do I have to tell you what Missy’s like?”

Dave spoke slowly and clearly, as though to a child. “SHE...IS..NOT...MISSY!”

Charles shook his head. “And you know this how? Because she told you?” Charles voice dripped with sarcasm. “Dave I just can’t believe this!” He shook his head.

Charles leaned forward. “Look, I’m a hard man, right? I’ve killed people, burned their homes, I once watched someone get stoned to death. Did you ever wonder why I came to this company?”

Warily Dave shook his head.

“I was intrigued by Missy.” Charles continued.

“Why Charles!” Dave said in affected astonishment. “I never knew you felt that way about her. Who would have thought...”

“Don’t be a wise ass, you know that’s not my cup of tea! I was working at a big law firm. Slightly less money then here, but more prestige. I was pretty satisfied. Then Missy came around to recruit me to be the corporation’s general counsel. I looked in her eyes and realized I had meet something I hadn’t seen since I left the mercenary life. Do you know what it was?”

“Not a clue.” Dave said.

“Some one as tough and mean as I am. Look, Dave, you’re maybe my best friend so I have to be honest with you. I didn’t tell you this when we started because I didn’t want you to be intimidated. All things being equal, head to head, Missy would DESTROY you. The woman has no sense of pity or shred of kindness within her.” Charles sighed and continued softly “and Dave, you do.”

“ Well, Charles” Dave said slowly “You’re right about one thing. I do know Missy, I lived with her before and after marriage for ten years, and I don’t live with her now.”

Charles regarded him steadily “You’re willing to bet you life on that? Because that’s what you’ll be doing.”

“Yes.” Dave replied.

Charles felt like howling in frustration.“Why Dave, just tell me why?”

Dave sighed. “Because I have to, Charles. Look, letting Tassie get to me like this, trusting her” he paused for a beat “loving her... is an act of trust. That was Missy’s whole problem, she could never trust me or anybody. Can’t you see Charles, if I don’t trust Tassie, I’m just like Missy, it’s a risk, a big one, but its worth taking.”

Charles looked at him impassively, while Dave continued. “Besides Charles, it’s something I want to do. More then anything I’ve ever wanted, I want the person I live with to be who I think she is. The last few months have been...” he shrugged searching for the right words then continued “better then I thought things could ever be. If she’s not who I think she is... if she really still is Missy...” he shook his head and spoke slowly. “Then it doesn’t matter what she does to me... because then nothing matters.”’

Charles was silent for a moment. Then he sighed loudly. “All right Dave, I won’t try to talk you out of it, just don’t involve me in this. I don’t want to be a part of it.”

He stood and so did Dave, who suddenly seemed nervous again. “That’s just it Charles” he said “I want you to be the best man.”

“WHAT!????”

“Just think about it, O.K., Charles” Dave grinned like an idiot. “Thanks for talking.” He turned and walked away, but stopped at the door. “Oh, yeah and Charles?”

Charles who had sat back down at his desk trying to digest all this looked up. “Yes?”

“I’ll need to figure out a way to legally divorce Missy so I can marry ‘Tass. Can you get on it?”

Charles stared open mouthed in disbelief for a beat, then spoke calmly “Get out of my office.”

They did figure out a way to get the divorce. Charles, Opetayo, Dave, and rather surprisingly, Tassie brain-stormed the problem over pizza and beer at Dave’s house. (“Come and spend some time with her, Charles, she’ll win you over.” Dave had said.) The hell of it was, she about did win Charles over. He could easily imagine Missy trying to fool them by running around and fetching them beer, but it was hard to imagine anyone faking how much she seemed to enjoy it. Especially how much she seemed to enjoy serving Dave. Her face practically glowed every time she did something for him. She also seemed to take obvious pride in showing off her maid uniform.

It was Tayo who figured it out. Dave had told him and Charles about the note Tassie had written at dinner that night. (Tayo was properly embarrassed by the lapse in Missy’s re-design.) He realized that not only could Tassie sign the name Guenivere Breckenridge, but handwriting analysis would show that she was Guenivere Breckenridge. Charles prepared the papers, and with some help from a friendly notary, Guenivere Tyson Breckenridge III and and David J. Rossi were divorced.

They waited a suitable time before the wedding.

It was an intimate affair. The groom’s family was small. The bride had no family, and her friends consisted mostly of her bowling team and related people from the lanes, which was peculiar, the judge who officiated (a friend of Charles’) commented. She was so charming and sweet, a genuine person.

Charles didn’t know whether the guests were particularly friendly or just not particularly observant, since he heard no comment about the oddity of the vows. At the point where the couple takes each other by name, a beaming Tassie had said “I, Fa Tass Hogg, take you, Sir, to be my lawfully wedded husband.”

Charles felt comfortable enough with Dave and Tassie now that he attended with Opetayo. The bride was radiant. Charles had never seen Missy look so good, but then again he reflected he had never seen Missy happy. Tassie appeared to be poured into her wedding gown. Charles, Tayo, Dave, Tassie herself and Cheryl (from her bowling team) were the only people present who knew that it was used. She had purchased it from a thrift shop for 22.95 and made the alterations to it herself . It was high collared and long sleeved with a lacy panel in front that she insured displayed her mighty cleavage to full effect. She had spent hours fitting the waist tightly and making sure that it fit like a second skin to her breeder hips and bubble butt. Looking at her Charles was reminded of Hanks’ comment, about sex on a stick.

He watched her moving around the restaurant where the reception was held, charming all the guests. There were several there who had at one time worked for and had universally loathed Missy. Not one of them even suspected that this radiant, vivacious, hot bodied bride with the wispy voice was in fact the same woman.

Charles turned to Tayo. “You know” he said watching the syncopated mystery of Tassie’s walk “I could almost find her attractive.” He immediately noted the evil look the tall African man with the symmetrical facial scars gave him so he added quickly. “That is if I swung that way,” After a second, something occurred to Charles. He turned to Opetayo. “Did you change her so she would enjoy dressing like that and showing off her body?”

The African paused for less then a moment. “No” he said simply.

“Are you sure?” Charles pressed narrowing his eyes.

“That spell was a major magic. It all but killed me.” Tayo replied, “ I slept for two days straight and was weak as a kitten for five more. I know every part of it, and that wasn’t in it.”

“HMMMM” Charles said shaking his head. He turned sharply to Tayo “Then where did this come from?’

Tayo raised his hands palms up, shrugging. “No idea.” he said. “ The only place it could have come from is...”

Their heads turned in unison to the bride.

“Her.” Charles finished Tayo’s sentence for him.

It was later, toward the end of the reception. Charles had drank much champagne and several scotch and sodas. He and Tayo were by the bar. Their jackets had long ago been removed and ties loosed, when Charles turned and for a second found himself looking into the shrewd, snake cold eyes of Missy. He recoiled in surprise. Then realized Tassie was smiling at him. He recovered quickly but something of his alarm must have shown, and somehow she guessed the cause. Tassie gripped him by the forearm, hard. He was surprised by the strength in both her grip and her voice. “Don’t worry Charles” she said looking intently at him. “She’s not coming back, not now, not EVER!” It was bizarre to hear such vehemence in that breathy voice. “I won’t let her!” She let go of his arm and looked across the room where Dave stood talking to his aunt and continued thoughtfully, softly. “She’d hurt him, you see.” She turned back to Charles and said with steel in her voice. “And that is NOT going to happen.”

Charles had the somewhat uncomfortable image of going to pet an adorable, fuzzy little kitten, only to have it reveal very long, very sharp, very dangerous claws.

He nodded slowly and turned to Tayo who gave a smile that Tassie returned. Now she took them both by the forearms gently this time, standing between them.”I have something I’ve been meaning to say to you both...”

“Yes?” Tayo inquired. Tassie stood on her tip-toes and planted a soft kiss on Tayo’s scarred cheek. She turned and did the same to Charles. Then she raised her arms and hugged them both.

“Thank you” she said simply. “Thank you both.”

Charles was embarrassed and he could tell Tayo was too.

“Tassie,” he said “We didn’t do it for you.”

“It was purely selfish...” Tayo coninued.

Tassie shook her head and said softly, sincerely “Thank you all the same.” Then she grinned impishly. “You know, Sir and I were talking the other night, he agreed with me that Charles Opetayo Rossi would be a great name for a kid, maybe even Charlene Opataya...”

Charles eyebrows shot up. “Tassie,” he asked “Are you... I mean are you two planning...” For once he was lost for words. Tassie ran her hands along the proud curve of her ass onto her big hips. “Well Charles” she replied in her best sex kitten voice as she turned“Why have breeder hips.” She turned her head and continued over her shoulder, “unless you intend to use them.” She shook her bubble butt once at them, then with a shrill little yell ran across the room. Hearing her Dave turned to face her as with a squeal of delight Tassie jumped into the waiting arms of her once and present husband.

END