The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This may be my last chapter. I’m going to finally do what I want with it. And I don’t expect many people here to read it, but for those who do enjoy.

If you care enough to have criticism keep it constructive.

Oh and by the way, the whole Andrew misogyny thing, I don’t really go for. I just find it makes the story more interesting for me.

As a recap the story thus far has covered the perspectives of three people, Daniel Bates (protagonist), Andrew Smythe (Antagonist), and Sharon Sanchez (innocent bystander). Both Daniel and Andrew have in them this creature that allows them to control others through physical contact as well as replace actual personalities through sexual intercourse (ridiculous premise if not for an erotic story). In addition the creatures allow physical augmentation in whatever way the host decides ie, super strength if he so wants it. Daniel has taken three slaves, each by accident, and is trying very hard to get a grip on the raging hormones inside of him as a result of the creature. This creature communicates with him through his own thoughts. Andrew too has taken four slaves, each on purpose, he has misogynistic tendencies, and now hunts Sharon to add to his harem. He was kind of nerdy and had some bad experiences with women prompting him to hate them and think everyone of them is a bitch. He takes it out on them physically. Sharon is the innocent bystander, her mother had disappeared mysteriously prompting her to go home and try to put the house right. She did. Unknown to her Andrew is on the hunt for her.

And they’re all set to meet here at the party coming up, and everything is about to change. I do suggest starting back from Chapter 6 to get a better grasp on things. Everything before that is kind of “blah”

Something in the Water

Chapter 11 First Meetings

The car was quiet, awkwardly so. Art and Ryan, sitting in the front, had tried several times to make headway into that with conversation. Instead the radio had been turned up, filling the void with the noise of raucous rock and roll.

Lydia sat in the back staring unmoving at Daniel from across it. Her eyes were like daggers, chipped and battered, angry and hurt at the same time.

He shifted uneasily about in his seat, glancing from time to time at her, trying to figure out something to say.

Things hadn’t quite gone as he’d expected.

It was supposed to be his birthday party. She had come. In the ensuing events he’d almost forgotten their meeting that had preceded it. And he’d not really guessed how she had taken it.

“Look…you just have to trust me Lydia…you have to understand why I can’t introduce you to my mom yet. It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with her, me and the present situation.”

“Than tell me why.”

“If I told you you’d think I was crazy.”

She curled back, turning away from him.

He crept forward. He ventured a hand forward, lightly on her shoulder.

“For tonight…please just for tonight, let it go. It’s my birthday party, kind of, could we please…please just have some fun, forget who we are and what has happened and just enjoy it?”

She cast her head towards him. “Than tell me what’s wrong. Just tell me what’s wrong! I can handle it!”

Daniel pulled back, his eyes turned, his thoughts inward, hesitation.

Silence.

Lydia pulled forward, her eyes tearing, continuing,“ Why do you do this? Why do you always do this? You never share anything with me. You never-you always take everything on yourself. I care about you goddamnit! Doesn’t that mean something!”

He leaned back, biting his lip, thinking and wondering. He looked at her. He stared into those gems, those eyes that shine like rubies, those eyes that looked both confused and hurt, and wanted to know. She’d never done anything terrible. She’d always felt for him. But she’d never understood what she’d felt for. Because he wouldn’t give it. And he’d always wondered how she loved him regardless. She deserved better. She deserved the truth.

But how could she believe that a creature had come into him, giving him the power to control others, to make slaves of them, and to even change who they were? How could she believe that right now his mother sat on her bed anxiously waiting his return, looking twenty years younger than she was and worshipping the ground he walked upon? How could she believe the others that he had bent to his will without knowing the consequences? How could she understand it?

She couldn’t.

<You could make her.>

But I won’t.

But he felt like he owed her more.

He glanced upward and about the back seat of the car, the orange light of overhead street lamps casting the car in an eerie light. Art and Ryan were ambivalent, listening to the music and chatting with each other in the front. Lydia was staring at him, expectant, waiting for an answer. Could he tell her? No…no he couldn’t, not here, not with his party looming forward. He needed her alone. He needed not having to worry how others might take it.

“Tomorrow,” he said staring straight at her, “tomorrow I’ll tell you if you can believe it. But tonight…if you trust me, I’ll trust you tomorrow.” He let the words trail off, the rest unnecessary, she knew.

Lydia slowly nodded. She smiled her little goofy smile, her eyes twinkling as she leaned over and embraced him. “Tonight,” she whispered in his ear, “Okay… Happy Birthday.”

Art cast a casual glance in his rearview catching the sentiment, ”You two love birds kiss and make up?”

Lydia cast a demur smile.

Daniel nodded.

“Good,” he continued, “Cause we’re almost at the party, and I don’t want the guest of honor being a depressing son of a bitch.”

* * *

Sunlight gave way to twilight. Night stood but minutes away as the stranger’s car pulled into the Sanchez family driveway. Four people stepped out, three women, and a man. He was tall, lanky, blonde and handsome. Some might call him a regular Adonis.

His hand pressed the doorbell.

The house was resting. Uncle Cui sat on the back porch smoking watching Anna and little Immanuel hunt for fireflies. The night was cool, a light breeze grazing the rose bushes out back as their little legs trampled the grass, giggling.

Jose Arcadio slept, his mind full of dreams of hope, not the nightmares of a lost wife.

Sharon and Carmen were away at a party, awaiting the guest of honor, not knowing who he was, nor caring just yet.

The man at the door did not know this. This little bit of information would have been important to him. It would have changed him in his course and sped him on his way.

But he was about to find out about it.

Aunt Mercedes was the one to answer the door.

She was his in moments, her eyes glassy, standing on wavering legs.

Her blouse was opened, her breasts exposed, nipples erect as she stood awaiting his command.

All he asked for was information, information that she gave willingly, forgetting that it had been done even as she said the words.

He looked her over, deciding her unworthy of him. Instead she stripped entirely of her clothes and headed towards the backyard.

She had to screw her husband.

The nearby cries of shock fell on deaf ears as the four turned back towards their car entered and turned on the ignition.

The car pulled away, heading to some party, but twenty minutes away. A young woman awaited him. She didn’t know it yet. She didn’t know it, but she was already his. The thoughts that ran through the man’s mind.

She would understand his power.

She would see his greatness.

She would be put in her place.

How little he knew and how little he was ready for.—

The party had started over an hour ago, which meant at last it was in full swing. The DJ had set up the turntables and the speakers. Hip-hop music blared as small groups of people slowly began to dance to the rhythms of Wyclef, Common, and others. Small strobes flashed red, blue, and gold off and on, casting the room into a psychedelic light.

The alcohol flowed freely, mostly cheap beer and boxed wine, but few if any people noticed. The place was packed. The place was alive. A giant mass of bodies shifting to the music, or sitting on the sides screaming over the booming noise.

Still many sat or stood in the backyard, floating or chatting with strangers and friends, smoking cigarettes and talking about nothing in particular.

Sharon worked her way in the yard, her eyes glancing through boys idling about, trying to figure out something to do. She had arrived with her sister not too long ago. Five dollars at the door had gotten her a cup, and ten minutes in line had gotten it full of beer. At the present it was her only real companion.

She downed half the glass. Again her eyes scanned the crowd, looking for familiar faces, wondering who inside she might know. Someone to talk to, anyone, anything to break that awkward moment that seemed to grip her every time she entered into a new party. Chances were good. After all she’d only left school a year ago. She needed some time to feel the place out. She needed more alcohol.

But not Carmen.

She stood two feet away flirting it up with two guys she knew at school. The names were hardly important. She twittered about vivaciously with them, laughing and joking as the two went at it. Two others seemed working her way towards her.

She glanced back at Sharon. Ignoring the smiling comment that sent a disingenuous laugh to her lips. Her eyes fixed on her older sister, standing quiet, vaguely awkward as she nursed the beer in her hands.

She needed to do something.

With a backwards wave to the two guys she worked her way over to her.

“You know, Sharon this guy over here, Rob I think his name is, is telling me how he thinks you’re totally hot. And my God if he isn’t. Just look.”

Sharon glanced his way. Rob waved. Tall, stocky, buzzed black hair and eyes that seemed to radiate a lazy and overblown type of arrogance. Essentially your typical jock.

“He’s on the school’s football team,” Carmen continued, “And did I mention he’s single?”

Sharon rolled her eyes. “ Yeah and I can guess why.”

“Hey… don’t be like that,” Carmen said smiling, “ He could be fun.”

Sharon glanced his way. Rob waved.

She shook her head, “ C’mon Carmen, the guy is practically screaming ‘one night stand’.”

Carmen stared at her, “Uh, yeah” she said as if the point was obvious. “Isn’t the point of tonight to get your mind off of everything at home?”

Sharon sighed. Glancing the guy’s way again. Rob waved. This was tired. She’d done the whole thing before, the flirting, the laughing at bad jokes, the night panting and moaning for the guy’s benefit. Sleeping with him. In fact that was how her and Antonio had first met. And their relationship had been nothing more than a continuation of that. And still somehow she’d convinced herself how much she’d loved him. She’d wanted it. She’d needed it. But it wasn’t there. It had ended badly. And right now, at that moment, it wasn’t what she was looking for.

“Well?” Carmen asked expectantly, the smile gone, her eyes waiting.

“I’m going inside Carmen.”

Her eyes shot wide. “What! And do what?”

Sharon’s ear turned to the door, the blaring music, and ringing lights. She shrugged. “The music sounds good…I’m going to dance, by myself.”

Carmen turned her head from Rob to back, looking seriously at her older sister. “Are you sure?”

Sharon nodded.

Carmen glanced back at Rob one more time. A smile slowly crept into her face as she looked at her older sister. “You know,” she chuckled, “Rob’s really an asshole anyway. You have fun.” Carmen headed back to the three.

But not too much Sharon thought with a nod and a wave as her sister headed back to the group. Sharon headed inward, the roar of the music rising to greet her.

The door the mouth of a lion, waiting to engulf her.

* * *

As Sharon was working on getting her second round and moving to the tides of the music Daniel entered the house. The guys at the door slapped him on the back and wished him a happy birthday. Art and Ryan were smiles. Lydia hung to him close, a demur smile resting on her face. Daniel grasped her hand firmly in his, turning and looking briefly into her eyes, cracking a small smile to reassure her.

It was going to be okay. It was going to be a nice night.

She kissed him softly on the lips.

And then he turned, letting go of her, cracking that bravado smile on his face, managing a laugh for the small crowd at the door.

They joked, cheering him on, giving his small entourage cups and directing them towards the keg. It was his night, and the drinks were on Wendel.

He directed Lydia to the side, taking a seat with her in an empty chair, wrapping his arm around her waist, and kissing her lightly again on the lips.

He looked at her, a wolfish smile coming to his face and his eyes. “ I’m going to get some drinks. What do you want?”

She returned the smile, “Anything, just don’t be long. ”

“I won’t.”

She nodded as Daniel turned around, heading into the crowd, a mass of rocking and twisting bodies dancing to the music. The room, undulating in shafts of changing colors.

Two cups in hand, his eyes turned forward, toward the keg, his mind hearing the sounds and thinking on the moment, now. The crowd, the dancing, the people, here was a moment that was his. Here was a moment that was going to take him away from everything going on at home; the people he knew changed, their lives stolen by him. For now, here, he could forget it. Tonight none of that existed. Tonight it was just the moment, at a party, with his girlfriend.

And then he remembered the dream.

A stranger, his arm wrapped around her as if to denote ownership: A face calm, collected, arrogant and handsome, a regular Adonis.

But you see she does not want you…

Panic came to him briefly. He cast a nervous eye backwards, looking for his girlfriend in the surge as it enfolded over him. He needed to know she was still there. His eyes glanced back in the direction he had come. She was still there, sitting, her eyes, scanning the room, waiting for him, partially obscured, but still present. She was okay. She is fine. She will be fine.

It was just a dream.

Daniel cast his head forward, moving through the masses, losing himself in the crowd, heading towards the kitchen and the alcohol. A smile rested on his face. It was okay. It was just going to be another normal night.

That’d be the last time he’d see her, before she was turned.

* * *

The man’s face was blank. Few noticed, and those that did, just thought him drunk. None paid particular attention to the fact that he was supposed to be the one covering the door, making sure everyone paid getting in. No, everyone’s attention was drawn by the group that proceeded to enter before him.

The man tall, blonde hair, and blue eyes, a knowing and confident gait, and the three gorgeous women who hovered about him like moths before candlelight.

They seemed like a group belonging at downtown rave or a pimp standing on a dark street corner with his whores, not a banal high school house party.

In brief, they stood out.

Those at the door followed his movements, captivated, unsure of what drove them or captivated them, just unable to turn away.

Perhaps it was something in the air.

Few would have imagined who he had been but two days ago, before he had found the water parasite: Andrew Smythe, laboratory assistant to simple college professor, awkward, nerdy, and absorbed with his work.

The creature that stood before them now was something all together different.

He strode in like he owned the place, the three women behind him in tow, their eyes, adoring, following each and every of his movements.

And as his presence moved inside, those out of it slowly came back to reality, their heads shaking, their eyes turning back to the blank face of the bouncer at the door.

What was up with him?

The main room was a flood of people, a DJ mixing sounds, people jostling around on the open floor or trying to manage conversation in whatever quiet corner they could find. A marijuana haze hung over the place, and filled the nostrils of Andrew as he entered.

He looked about those shifting about with disdain, remembering the life that he had known before the water parasite had come into him. No one had ever invited him to a party before. While he’d sat at home people like the ones he saw here were having fun, while all the while he sat and rotted all by himself. How dare they. Didn’t they understand how it felt? No they just didn’t care.

A crooked smile came to his lips as a new thought came to his mind. But soon, soon they would care, they would all care. He could take any of them. He could make them understand him, understand his greatness, his power. He reveled in his own secret knowledge.

His slaves hung close to him, their clothes tight, revealing the carefully sculpted bodies that was part their own work and part the parasites that made them his.

The image of her, the image of Sharon ran brightly in his mind as his eyes moved through the masses of moving flesh. He moved from smiling faces, to baked out eyes, to nervous people sitting quietly by the sides.

Nothing seemed to fit her. Everyone stared back at him a stranger. His eyes hardened. It would be harder than he had thought. And at the present he didn’t feel the patience for it. Hannah felt his muscles tighten, her eyes slipped up towards his, braving a moments contact with them. “Is something wrong master?” she inquired.

“I cannot find her in these people, in this stupid party.”

“Than let us find her,” Sarah chimed in, “after all we are her friends.”

“She will understand your greatness master,” Elizabeth added, “we will make her see it and we will bring her to you.”

He turned to them, a glint shifting in his eye. His slaves were good. They knew his thoughts. They understood their place. “Then go, and see that she is prepared for me.”

The three nodded acknowledgement, turning into the crowd and disappearing into it. Like sentinels their eyes searched for their friend, hands saturated in chemical to bring her to their master.

Andrew found a patch of free wall and propped himself against it. He idly stared through the crowd. Women glanced his way, wondering who the handsome stranger was, hoping he’d walk their way and say hello.

But he missed it, his mind relishing the thought of how Sharon would be his, how soon the woman he had long admired from a distance would soon be his own personal play thing. She would see what she had been missing in ignoring him. She would be less than the bitch that she pretended not to be those few times he had spoken with her.

Her kindness was bullshit.

All women were bitches, needling their way to whatever means of power they could manage over men.

And they deserved the same right back.

He ran the thoughts through his head, and felt that familiar edge of despair creep into his mind. But he forced it back. That was part of the old him, the pathetic him. The new him was in charge, in control. The new him would reclaim everything he had lost in those twenty three-years spent alone. A father he could never do good enough for, and the women who laughed at him behind his back.

He shook his mind out of those thoughts, coming back to the present. His eyes again scanned the crowd, realizing how long it was taking his little slaves to find his one great prey.

He was bored.

And then he saw her.

She sat quietly alone by the door. Occasionally she glanced into it as if trying to decide what she wanted to do. She sat open on a folding chair laid out, exposed, helpless. She was short, and lithe, fragile almost, with long black hair and features that denoted the middle eastern blood of her birth. What seemed to be the greatest feature about this stranger were her eyes. They seemed to shine, like rubies.

* * *

The kitchen was packed, filled with people standing around the keg looking for an easier refill, or just taking a moments reprieve from the heat of the main living room.

It’s where Sharon had found Nina, a girl from JV soccer she’d known when she was in highschool.

She took a gulp of bottled water, waving her hand to try and blow the heat off of her sweating body. Dancing had been intense.

Nina smiled, “So what are you doing here Sharon? I thought you got too big for these juvenile highschool parties?”

Sharon let out a breath of air looking around in disbelief, “Juvenile? Jesus, I wish some of the parties in college would have half the vitality of this place. Who is this for?”

“Daniel Bates.”

Sharon scrunched her face in thought, “Why does that name sound familiar?”

“He’s the cutie who ran his Dad out of the house with the baseball bat.”

Sharon thought some more, trying to remember, “ His Dad was abusing him and his Mom, right? Went on for awhile and he just snapped?”

“That’s about the gist of it.”

“Hmmm,” Sharon said still reflecting, “Yeah, I remember now. I actually had a couple classes with him. He was really quiet, kept to himself. I remember I tried talking to him once and he just,” Sharon scoffed,” told me to get the hell away.”

“Yeah, he was kind of weird like that.”

Sharon, still thought, shaking her head, “I guess, but could you really blame him?”

“Look, Sharon, all that really matters is that he got better, and he did.”

“Really? So what’s he up to? And why are you throwing a party for him?”

“He joined the varsity soccer team, as a mid-fielder. And because his birthday just happens to be close to the end of the school year.”

Sharon chuckled, “That’s about the only reason you do need isn’t it? But you said he joined the soccer team. He hadn’t played before. Was he any good?”

Nina nodded her head, “Yeah.”

“Hmm,” Sharon said taking another gulp of water, “So where is this guest of honor then?”

Nina arched her head up, searching, “Actually not too far behind you,” she said pointing.

Sharon turned her head, glancing, following Nina’s hand as it pointed towards the crowd around the keg, the glance turned to a pause as her eyes fell upon him. Gone was the image she remembered of an aloof boy avoiding all contact with other people.

The man she saw was tall and toned. His hair was short and dark, his eyes a deep brown, shifted about the crowd in an easy and carefully scrutinizing manner. In them she saw a soft smile that reflected in his face and seemed only to add a sense of beauty to it.

It was all in how he carried himself. He moved confidently, but not with that immature, snappish arrogance that most jocks did. Rather in his carriage one could see the careful and confident kindness that only comes with a person who is completely comfortable with himself.

Perhaps the pause was too long because suddenly, as if sensing her scrutiny his face turned up to hers.

Their eyes met. Two pairs of deep brown for a moment caught by the other. They were open, accepting, unassuming. How unlike any other’s eyes she had seen.

An easy, amused smile came to his lips.

She took in a deep intake of breath and slowly exhaled, suddenly feeling guilty, like a child with her hand caught in the cookie jar. Quickly she turned away, a strange flutter going through her body and a thought that she quickly forced into the back of her head.

“And you know what the sad part is?” Nina cut in.

“What?” shaking the moment out of her head, drawn back to reality, and turning.

“He’s taken.”

“Who’s taken?” Sharon asked, having missed the first part.

“Daniel…jeez Sharon were you even listening to me?” Nina said scornfully.

“Maybe she has other things on her mind.”

Sharon turned with a start, her eyes turning to the familiar voice yet the strange tone of the person who said those words. Her friends stood in the doorway of the kitchen, staring at her. And yet at the same time everything seemed different about them.

The dresses they wore were gaudy, skin tight and reflective. The make up they wore was excessive, even by Sarah’s standards, making them almost look like little dolls, or harlots. But the worst was look, the expression, the fixation, on her, like everything around them didn’t matter, except for her standing at the counter, with a bottled water in her hand.

It made her uneasy. “Liz? Sarah?” she chimed, cautious, surprised, “what are you guys doing here? And why are you dressed like that?

“Looking for you actually,” Sarah said, approaching her “ There is this absolutely amazing guy that you just have to meet.”

“What?” Sharon said perplexed.

“But first we have to make her ready,” Elizabeth added to Sarah, “The master said to make her ready for Him.”

“I did not forget, we will.”

The two took a step towards her.

Sharon unconsciously took a step back, her back ran into the counter. She stopped, her eyes never leaving the two moving in on her. “What are you guys talking about? Answer me.” The last words came out almost like a whisper, hard and forced. She felt her body tense.

“Oh, you’ll find out,” the pair spoke almost in tandem, smiles resting on their faces.

Whoever these people were, she thought, they weren’t her friends anymore.

“Hey, just what do you girls think—?“ Nina said and stopped.

Sharon cast a glance over at her. Nina stood, glassy eyed into space, her body wavering on uneasy legs, unresponsive. Elizabeth held her wrist in her hand, her head turning from Nina to her.

A smile that chilled her to the very bone.

“Don’t worry,” Elizabeth said, “You’ll understand. You’ll see his power. We all saw it.”

Sharon turned to run, a scream on the tip of her lips, and lost as the pair’s icy hands reached towards her and grasped her in their arms.

In a moment, her world was black.

* * *

“Lydia…jeez Daniel are you even listening to me?” Jim said scornfully.

He just kept staring. “Who’s that girl over there?”

“Who?” Jim asked looking in the direction Daniel did.

The one standing there on shifting legs, held by those two other girls. She seems familiar. Like… His thoughts paused, his mind redirecting the course. His memory worked in playback, seeing the hand that grasped Ms. Papadakus, the jerk as the chemical worked its way into her body, the awkward movement that followed as she did his will. It was just as he had done to another, played out before his eyes. “Could it be possible?” he said to himself, an edge of fear creeping into his voice.

“I don’t know who you’re talking about man, you mean the girl standing next to Nina,” Jim snorted.

Daniel watched as the pair led the third woman away, the fourth, Nina, remaining behind, her eyes staring into space, her body slowly rocking on uneasy legs.

“Yes, yes…it could be possible,” he said with a quiet gasp.

“What’s possible?” Jim said, pulling up closer to Daniel.

“Jim, I got to go.”

“But the beer!”

“Keep an eye on Lydia for me.”

And before Jim could say anything else he was gone.

Jim cast his head left and right, one looking in the direction of Lydia, the other the way Daniel went, pursuing a woman whose identity he didn’t even know. What the hell was going on?

He sighed, shaking his head, “Shit.”

* * *

“So where are we going to take her? We need some place private…to make her believe.” Elizabeth said, as she led the unresisting Sharon behind her through the crowd.

Sharon’s eyes were blank, her movements awkward as Elizabeth jerked on her hand, pulling her along, much like an adult in a rush tugs on a little child.

A faint smile came to Sarah’s lips, “Why the only place where anyone ever gets privacy at any of these parties.”

“The bathroom.”

Sarah nodded as the two led Sharon to the central corridor of the house, and the door standing open, toilet and sink waiting.

They navigated the detached body of Sharon to the closed toilet seat. The inside latch slid into place with a click.

Elizabeth and Sarah smiled, their eyes looking over the blank face and unmoving body of their once friend as she stared idly forward from the toilet seat, her blank canvas awaiting their every command.

Elizabeth looked her over, admiring Sharon’s long tight legs which shone under her tight jeans, her bosom was a bit smaller than her’s but more than ample for the tight, sparkling tank top she wore over it. She licked her lips as her eyes fell to Sharon’s rump. She reached a hand down towards it and squeezed. Andrew had seen fit to make her bisexual.

The same stood for Sarah as she bent over and locked lips with Sharon’s, gaping mouth, offering no return, but still exciting her nonetheless.

She didn’t resist. She didn’t say a word. Sharon just sat and let what was done to her be done. Her eyes were vacant. Her mind registered only those things that were directed at her.

The two stepped, back eyeing each other, admiring their wonderful subject, wondering what they would do next to her. Or rather what could they make her do?

The gazed at each other thinking, a slow smile coming to their lips as they reached the same conclusion at the same time. Their master had done well in making them completely the same in mind.

They turned to the patient automaton, their words spoken almost totally in sync. “Stand up, take off your shirt, and take off your pants.”

Sharon’s body rose. She unhitched the belt around her pants and let them slip to the floor. Her amber legs glistened with sweat from the nights dancing. She kicked the pants up with her feet, casting them to the side as she pulled on the hem of her shirt. With a tug and a cascade of her long highlighted hair that too joined the pants on the floor.

She stood before the pair in a black lacy bra and panties. Her body again stared forward, her chest rising and falling with each intake of breath. She stood, awaiting their next command.

Again Sarah and Elizabeth stepped forward.

Elizabeth slipped her hand underneath the folds of Sharon’s bra, massaging the breast underneath it. Her head extended up towards her again, locking lips with their subject. Her tongue slipped in deep into Sharon’s mouth, probing it, reveling in the soft moisture of her inner cheek.

Sarah knelt down and positioned her head underneath Sharon’s waist, pulling the cotton lace panty down and exposing her naked cunt. She shoved her head upward into it, her tongue lapping at the inner folds. Her teeth nibbled on her labia.

Sharon grimaced. And her eyes slowly began to uncloud.

Elizabeth and Sarah started. She wasn’t supposed to be reacting to anything they did. At least, they hadn’t when first under the master’s sway.

“Coming out so soon?” Elizabeth, laughed, “Well…I guess we’ll just have to fix that.” The water parasite on her back again produced the mind numbing chemical, funneling it directly into Sharon’s mouth which each passionate lick of her tongue.

The grimace gave way, the eyes again clouded. Sharon again slid back away from reality.

Sarah cast a furtive glance from Sharon to Elizabeth. “Why are we doing this? You know Elizabeth, the master does not like to wait.”

Elizabeth pouted, “Because we don’t know how long it is until he’ll let us have her.”

“But still the punishment could be worse.”

“And he will let us have her… eventually, once he has made her his.”

“We think so much a like.”

“Yes we do.”

Their eyes both turned to the waiting automaton. She stood on uncertain legs, waiting for their command. Their will was hers.

“So we are going to prep her? Make her more pleasing to the master before he arrives?”

“I have another dress. Sit her down on the toilet again.”

* * *

Daniel ear lay tight up against the door, listening to the conversation going on inside.

The creature in his body had increased the acuteness of his hearing against the door and reduced it in the ear away from him. He heard everything spoken word for word behind the door.

His eyes filled with horror as he listened to the commands, spoken once by the pawn to another would be pawn and repeated.

“The master is beautiful.” “The master is beautiful.”

“The master is everything you want in a man.” “The master is everything I want in a man.”

“You want to have sex with the master.” “I want to have sex with the master.”

“All you can think about is seeing the master.” “All I can think about is seeing the master.”

“You will follow us to him.” “I will follow you to him.”

Daniel, gasped, he was sure. He was sure now. He wasn’t the only one with one of the creatures inside of him. And now two of its servants sought to make another one his slave. He had to do something. His hand reached for the doorknob.

A passerby noted Daniel and his actions. The bathroom was hardly a secluded spot. “Dude, what are you doing?”

Daniel turned, startled, gasping, his muscles tensed, prepping for an attack. He felt the pressure build as the creature inside of him built up his muscles to a greater strength. “Who the hell are you?” He demanded.

The guy jumped back, slamming into the wall. His eyes registered shock. “Jesus,” he screamed, “I just asked a question. What the fuck is wrong with you?”

Daniel felt the tension relax in his shoulders at the reaction, “You mean…you don’t know what is going on?”

“No… what is going on?”

Daniel quickly glanced left and right down the short hallway. This particular bathroom stood at the end of it, with various other rooms running adjacent to it. And at the moment, those few who stood in the hallway seemed to be not paying attention to him.

He extended a hand out and grabbed the man’s wrist.

A shot of the chemical blasted out into the other man’s blood stream, his eyes glazed over and his body stood on uncertain legs.

“The bathroom is not working,” he told the man, “You feel the need to tell everyone this and to keep them out from this end of the hall. You do not mind me standing here and will deal with everyone else.”

He cringed for a moment at his action, hating the manipulation that he had told himself he wouldn’t use. But he needed the privacy. He needed to take care of someone else’s actions. He didn’t know why, but he needed to save the woman sitting behind the door.

Actions external to himself had pulled him from what he had hoped would be a moment’s reprieve, the party.

He twisted the knob on the door. Locked.

He heard a lot of movement suddenly going on from behind the door and a voice calling out. “Busy,” it yelled.

But he knew the truth. And he wasn’t going to let it happen. He felt his shirt tighten around him as his muscles gained in size.

The doorframe splintered with the first kick. The second sent the door flying open. The latch tumbled to the ground.

Two women gasped, their shoulders pulled back in surprise as they turned towards the door.

He eyed the scene briefly. Two woman, one blonde, one brunette, stood on either side of him, their dresses skin tight and gaudy, their make up almost doll like in it’s excess. They eyed him contemptuously, the initial shock already beginning to fade from their eyes as they saw him.

The third stood behind them by the toilet, almost motionless, done up the same as the other two. But she stood non-pulsed, her glazed eyes staring perpendicular to him. She hadn’t reacted.

He felt himself began to tense as a slow anger began to fill him and boil. He stood between the first two girls and the door, his eyes staring at them like arrows ready to pierce. “Who is your master?” He hissed.

The pair shared glances between each other. The tall blonde stepped forward, feigning innocence, “I don’t know—“

“Shut up. I know everything. I heard everything. So sit the hell down and tell me who your master is!”

Again the pair shared glances. They stood unsure of what to do, their eyes constantly shifted between Daniel, and the girl behind them. They jerked forward and back, hesitating.

Daniel watched as the hesitation gave way to confidence and a slow smile came to their faces.

The brunette stepped forward, her hand extending outward, reaching for Daniel’s arm. “Nothing is wrong,” she began as the hand made contact with his bare skin, “We’re just three girls chatting it up in the bathroom. And you’re just one hell of a pervert.”

He felt a strange surge go through his body.

That chemical he thought, scoffing.

< The chemical. It can take care of it.> the creature inside of him communicated through his thoughts.

He slapped the hand away. The brunette backed away, shock registering on her face.

“It doesn’t work like that girl.”

She slowly stepped back, her eyes turning to her blonde companion, the similar shock and fear registering on her face. “He’s a master” the brunette hissed, as she pulled back with the blonde.

Daniel relaxed slightly, his body barring the doorway, his eyes never leaving the two girls. “So now you know the truth, and now you’re going to tell me—“

That was all he got out. The girls dove into him at once. Their muscles sprung up, ripping their dresses, their bodies hitting him with the full force of it.

Daniel fell back, hitting the ground hard, grimacing with the force. His arms flailed out as the two pushed by him, trying to grab at whatever he could. But they moved fast, as fast as he should have expected.

They were out of his reach before he could grab them and down the hall by the time he stood up.

He made to gave chase, but stopped. His head turning back to the motionless body of Sharon as she sat on the bathroom toilet. His head turned back down the hall as the last of the two women turned the other corner.

People poked their heads out of doorways, turned towards him. “Ah…Yo dude, what’s going on, what the hell was that?” One of them chirped.

He waved his hand back towards them, “Nothing” he said as his head turned back towards the bathroom, to the amber skinned beauty sitting motionless on the toilet seat, done up like a two-bit whore, “Nothing.”

The heads again looked up and down the hall, shrugged and went back to their business.

Daniel sighed, his eyes tracing her. He couldn’t leave her like that. He didn’t know why, and at the moment he didn’t particularly care. All he knew was that those two women made her believe some things in that strange mesmerized state that were not hers to believe. And they did her up in one of the sleaziest outfits he had ever seen.

He turned one more glance up the hallway, looking at a wistful thought that had just eluded him. They were gone. And at the moment someone else remained, someone who needed his help. There was another. There are others. Like me.

He stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I’ll get another chance he told himself I’ll find their master, and I’ll do something about it.

He turned towards the woman, and sighed. At the moment he had something else he needed to do.

Little did he know what was happening to his girlfriend at that moment.

* * *