The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: I personally never read these things because I think that what they say should go without saying, but hey for all you idiots out there remember these facts.

  • This is meant to be viewed by people 18 years of age or older. Preferably someone mature enough to know that it is:
  • Fiction, this work is 100% fiction. That’s right I pulled the whole thing out of my ass. That said the standard rules apply. It is not meant to be taken seriously. What the characters do in this story is not meant to be tried. Hopefully the reader can distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality.
  • Questions? Comments? Great. Contact me at . Try to keep whatever you write constructive.
  • And if you don’t care about plot, and just want the hot scenes skip the first half. Believe it or not I am building towards something, it is your loss.
  • (gag) Enjoy.

Something in the Water

Chapter 5 An Early Discovery

It was early. That was all he knew, staring into the bathroom mirror, staring into his piercing dark brown eyes. The small embers of morning sun stretched through the frosted window pane of the bathroom window. It was barely dawn. He turned with disbelief at the closed sound and locked bathroom door, thinking on the person standing on the other side of it, scratching pityingly on the hollow wood. What the hell happened? he thought I thought it was just a wet dream…a great one, but… His thoughts rewound 20 minutes back, the moment he woke up, the first fingers of light stretching through his bedroom window and seeing the naked woman lying on top of him.

She had been beautiful, her creamy white skin tightly wound around an athletic body, her big, supple breasts resting comfortably on his chest, breathing in tandem with him. Her face had been shrouded in a dirty blond that seemed to complement everything else about her.

He had been surprised, but comforted, at the moment not worrying or caring who she was. The night had been real, the night had been wonderful, better than he had ever had before. As the fingers of light extended from the window that was all he thought. He took his left arm and wrapped it around her, his eyes peering towards the window, sighing with contentment.

Then she had stirred.

Her hair fell away and revealed the face.

There was surprise. He had panicked and pushed her off of him. Grabbing his soccer shorts he had run down the hall to the bathroom, all the while hearing her entreaties and yet not registering them. He needed time to think and the bathroom had made perfect sense to him.

And there he was. The bathroom had been a mess, shampoos, cosmetics, tooth brushes, everything had been knocked over or pushed on the floor. The shower curtain had even been yanked from its rings.

He had spent the last ten minutes cleaning up the mess, trying to keep his mind off of what had just happened. He had had sex with his mother. It had been great, but it had also been wrong. He couldn’t get passed that.

And yet at the same time it hadn’t been her, at least not quite how he had remembered her. In that instant where he had seen her face his mind had registered something different about her.

She looked younger he thought she looked as she looked maybe ten years ago, before the marriage went sour, before…before things had gotten harder. What had caused that?

<The servants to the master must be made perfect so as to please him.>

Where had that come from? It hadn’t been spoken, at least it hadn’t sounded like it had been spoken. It had almost felt like his own thought, and yet it definitely had not come from him.

His mind whirled for a second, not grasping at anything concrete. What was that thought? Where was that thought? It doesn’t make any sense.

<It will all make sense if I just know to ask.> He paused again, his eyes scanning his longish brown hair and hawkish features in the mirror. He looked behind him, around him, he examined the bathroom to see if anyone was there, knowing that there wasn’t even while he did it.

Having fulfilled his suspicions, but not his curiosity he stood back in front of the mirror and stared at himself again, his mind hesitantly venturing a further thought Alright…I’ll ask a question. Is someone there?

<Yes there is.>

Okay… how can I be sure? What is this about? Am I going nuts?

<No I am not going nuts. It just doesn’t know to exist except in its presence through me. I make it exist. Without me it has no thought except that it must grasp for something that does have thought.>

His mind grasped the thoughts almost like they were his, but the difference was enough for him to be noticed. Something was there, but whatever it was that was thinking through him saw itself in a way different than he did.

Okay…what is this “it” that I seem to know so much about?

<It is a creature that is lodged throughout your body and is currently drawing resources from your brain so that it can function properly as an entity.> He paused, looking at himself in the mirror. He’d watched his face the whole time this was going on. His lips had not moved once. It was him. Yet it wasn’t quite him.

He chewed it over in his head for a few moments to see if he could make sense of the situation. Finally proceeded with the interrogation. Okay…so let me get this straight. You are a simple creature who doesn’t have what humans would call a consciousness.

<That is correct.>

And when you attach yourself to one of us that changes, by literally piggybacking off of our brain you form an identity.

<It was true.>

And what happens to me?

<It does not know. It has no memory, but the memory of its carrier.> He nodded in the mirror. Well I guess that gives me some hope…If I try to get you out how might you respond?

<It depends.>

That was exactly how he would have responded. Or was it? Was it already working itself on him?

<No it is not, it just sees itself in me and becomes me. It does not know how to force me. That is why it requires a master.>

The young man paced back and forth in the bathroom, wondering how sure he could be about that statement, slowly realizing in his own curiosity he had missed a critical question.

If you’re real how the hell did you get in me?

The answer was quick and simple, <Your mother.>

And how did she get one of you in her?

<It doesn’t know, only that she made contact with the water at some time.> He thought about it. He thought about how his mom had had sex with him, how their relationship had never been anything like that. He thought about the wrecked bathroom and slowly in his mind the pieces of the puzzle started to fit together. His mom had been taking a shower when it came in and…something was still missing.

What do you do when you get into a woman?

<It makes slaves of them for masters.>

And I am a master?

<I am.>

Daniel Alan Bates turned his head from the mirror to the door, his mind overwhelmed by this new information given to him. And what happens if they don’t have a master?

<It makes one.>

Everything slowly made sense to him. One of the creatures comes through the shower. Her mother needs a master. He is the closest male.

And sex is how they are transmitted. He did not need the other voice to draw that conclusion as he walked towards the bathroom door and unbolted it. His mother was kneeling naked on the floor in front of the bathroom, her doting eyes once staring at the doorknob now looked up into the eyes of her son. A sensual smile came to her lips at the sight of him. Her breasts perked up and hardened enough for Daniel to notice it.

“Master” she said “I am sorry for the subterfuge I used, but looking at you, sleeping in your bed made me so hot. I had to have you inside of me. I had to bless you with a master.”

Daniel nodded, looking over his mother in the slowly improving daylight. It was unmistakable, she had magically grown younger, her face lacked any perceivable blemishes or signs of age. Her largish pancake breasts showed no signs of sagging. And the creamy white skin she had was smooth and taut over her wide hipped frame. She looked like an athlete, a goddess, a regular Atalanta.

Daniel couldn’t help but smile, she was beautiful, she was his mother, but at the same time she wasn’t quite. His dick squeaked up in his shorts.

Catherine couldn’t help, but notice. Her deep hazel eyes stared fixated at the red soccer shorts and the small tent formed by the cloth.

Daniel watched as she licked her lips and turned entreating eyes up to his face. “Master, you flatter me,” she said smiling seductively “Will you allow me to pleasure you?”

He hesitated, his body knowing what it wanted and yet his mind not quite willing to accept it. She knelt there before him, her eyes staring pleadingly up at his, waiting for a response, unwilling to proceed. She wanted to do it so bad. She wanted to lick his head and suck his cock, to massage his balls with her tongue and deep throat the eight inches of rock hard flesh that she knew he had.

But she knew she must wait on the master’s will. She would only do as he bid her. Daniel stood frozen, his groin aching with need and his mind unsure of how to proceed. She was his mother, but damn she was hot. It was wrong, but he knew it would feel so good. His body wanted it so bad, but his mind was still unsure.

With a bit of effort it made up a passable excuse.

Well it did change her… She isn’t quite my mother. I guess it wouldn’t hurt. He slid his shorts to the floor, exposing his hardened johnson to Catherine. She turned pleading eyes up to him as he looked down at her and nodded.

She dove right into her task, taking it on with a strong sense of exhilaration. His dick was so beautiful, she had hoped so much to taste it. She had been allowed to please her master.

She took the head of his cock in her mouth, extending her tongue out rotating around the tip of it. She treated the tip with little kisses, little teasing touches that pleased his penis so much.

Daniel groaned with pleasure as his mother slowly worked around along the foreskin, working her way down to his balls and taking them into her mouth. She nibbled lightly on them, massaging them with her tongue.

Her tongue was magic. It slipped in and out along the grooves in his scrotum, it circled around his balls slowly. She sucked on them carefully caressing them. It was heaven.

She worked it for a time, Daniel grunting and looking down at her, his hand on the back of her dirty blonde head, pushing lightly. His dick ached under the strain of arousal. It was wonderful. He couldn’t hold it back. He was going to explode. “I can’t hold it back!” he screamed.

On cue she moved from his balls to the Daniel’s full sized pillar of masculinity, engorging her mouth on it. His body shook as he ejaculated his semen into her and she swallowed every drop, taking in the taste with relish.

Daniel leaned back on the doorframe and collapsed on the floor, staring at the naked body of his once mother. She smiled tiredly at him.

“Thank you master” she said.

No…thank you he thought.

She crawled up next to him, taking her wonderful tongue and licking at the front of his neck. Slowly she worked her way up his neck, planting small kisses as she went, her tongue touching lightly each time. Each a little touch, a little suck, a little tongue. She licked the area behind his ear lustily.

“You were wonderful,” she said, reaching her arm up to the back of his neck and caressing it. Her slender fingers danced slowly on his taught skin, loosening tension. Absentmindedly Daniel reached an arm around her back and reached for her breasts. He squeezed slowly and evenly on her soft flesh, his hands circling in small motions. It gave easily under his careful fingers, the skin welcoming, wanting. Catherine sighed pleasantly, her breasts hardening under his expert touch. She closed her eyes, groaning quietly with arousal. “You have done this before.” His eyes stared blankly into space, barely registering the words, saying, “Yes, yes I have…” He bit his lower lip, turning to Catherine, staring into her wide, guileless eyes. She adored him. She adored him totally, a woman in her forties looking more like a woman in her late twenties, a goddess. She was his. He knew at that moment that he could tell her to do anything and she would do it and she would love it.

“It’s changed you a lot, the…whatever it is.”

“Everything that it has done has been for the better,” she replied.

“You saying that means nothing. It could just be talking through you.”

“How do you know it hasn’t done the same to you? Can you complain?”

He grimaced turning his eyes down the hall “Touche…” he said more to himself than to her. Carefully he stood up, his eight inch wagging in the breeze as he headed towards the kitchen.

Catherine followed not far behind him, her creamy white legs bending and flexing as she stepped, her taut, muscular ass shaking only slightly as she went. Daniel came to the kitchen table, and turned around, leaning over the edge and looking at his mother. She stood, stock still for him, as he traced her with his eyes.

His face looked into hers, looking on the bright hazel eyes and the nose smallish and carefully chisled. He noted the freckles along the bridge that seemed to shine when she smiled, as she was now. His eyes grazed her voluptuous breasts, noting the slightly darker, beigish areoles that capped them. They stood jutting out from her chest, vibrating with arousal. He drifted downward to her vagina gazing upon the curly blondish hair that hid the lovely slit underneath.

Daniel felt his penis awaken again and shivered. He turned to the kitchen table, the contents almost bare save a pair of oven mits and papers. She was so hot. He had to have her right there.

With a dash of his arm the objects tumbled to the floor. Almost in the same motion he was on her, lifting her in his arms and dumping her on the table. Catherine giggled, her legs spread wide, her arms propping her up as she watched her son strip off the last of his clothes, his eyes hungry with lust.

He climbed up, his dick vibrating with masculinity. With a quick hip thrust it entered her moist, aroused vagina.

She squealed with pleasure as she lay her back down upon the hard wooden table. He lay over her, his arms holding him up, his hands planted at either side of her slender shoulders. He thrust in and out, in and out, each time soliciting a squeal of satisfaction from Catherine’s lips.

Her beautiful breasts flopped about with every grunt and shove that came from Daniel. A giant smile filled her face and her freckles shined. She was in heaven. He lay on top of her, his pushes just as vigorous, his head reaching down to her neck, kissing and licking. He teased her Adam’s apple with small suctions as she wrapped her long, muscular white legs around his back.

Catherine screamed with ecstasy, her eyes staring wildly about her, her mind overrun with pleasure.

Daniel pushed and grunted and pushed.

Catherine shook and screamed and shook.

“Give it to me baby” she huffed at him “give it to your mother, you make her so wet, ahhh…you are so good, you are so good.”

Daniel only kept at it, putting everything that he had into it. Her cunt felt perfect, lubricated well with her own juices his cock flaring with energy. He was so hot. She was so gorgeous. Everything was so good.

The minutes passed like moments, moments of pure and unrelenting joy. At last Catherine screamed “I’m-I’m cumming!” Her legs slipped away as her body shook of her own power, her creamy hips arching upwards towards the ceiling as her juices flooded out from her. Daniel ejaculated his load, his body spasmed and he collapsed full force on the waiting body of his mother. Her large breasts pillowed him, her body a greater bed than he had known in his life. It was perfect.

He lay there with her for awhile, the two of them panting from the exertion. The kitchen clocked ticked the seconds by as the two lay settled on each other. Daniel cast an exhausted eye into his mother’s, her face slightly frazzled, but beautiful. “I have never had such amazing sex in my life,” he whispered. Her hazel eyes stared into his, deep brown. She knew of only two other times in her life when it had been so good. Once before the marriage and once during. But the creature wouldn’t let her say that.

“You were the best I ever had. I am so surprised. Master you are so good. I could wish for no one better.”

“Please” he said, laying his head next to hers, ”never call me that again, call me as you used to call me, call me by my name.”

“Yes Ma- Daniel, your wish is my command, anything.”

Daniel sighed, exhausted, barely able to move, softly comforted by his mother’s welcome body. He felt her heart beat slowly laying in her warm, inviting flesh. The, vibrant, healthy sunlight danced on her face, her closed eyes and her even breathing. She was asleep, asleep in a perfect moment in time.

The alarm clock went off in his mother’s bedroom. The buzzer hissed and moaned, disrupting the tranquility of the scene.

Catherine stirred, eyeing the open doorway with irritation. She looked into Daniel’s eyes awaiting his order. “What is your wish.”

Daniel propped himself up, looking down on her, thinking. “This moment was amazing, but real life intrudes. You have work, and I have school, there’s no getting around that.”

“As is your wish Daniel.”

No as is the reality he thought painfully. He dislodged himself from her and stood up. A new day had come, and things were about to change. The two headed to the shower at the same time.