The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: I personally never read these things because I think that what they say should go without saying, but hey for all you idiots out there remember these facts.

  • This is meant to be viewed by people 18 years of age or older. Preferably someone mature enough to know that it is:
  • Fiction, this work is 100% fiction. That’s right I pulled the whole thing out of my ass. That said the standard rules apply. It is not meant to be taken seriously. What the characters do in this story is not meant to be tried. Hopefully the reader can distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality.
  • Questions? Comments? Great. Contact me at . Try to keep whatever you write constructive.
  • (gag) Enjoy.

Chapter 6 Personal Matters

It was a quarter to 8 in the morning.

The kitchen was a mess. The bathroom wasn’t much better.

Two people, a young man and a woman stood together before the door out of the apartment, looking at each other.

Forty-five minutes before an alarm clock had gone off, signifying the start of a new day, a day neither of the two had been ready to face. It had been a day preceded by a night of change, a mother lost and a son renewed. A night of some of the best sex either had known in their lives.

It was Friday.

Catherine stared at her son, a jubilant smile on her face and her breasts already noticeably aroused at the sight of him, her master. Her nipples would easily have shown through the translucent white blouse that she wore if not for the bra that Daniel had insisted she wear.

“I can tell by your reaction that you like it. But I understand,” she had said, pulling the shirt off.

Daniel had looked shocked, “You do? Then why did you…? You did that just to get a rise out of me didn’t you?”

“Your little friend below seems happy.”

Daniel had sighed, grabbing for the white bra and handing it to her. “Here, put this on and remember a good nights sleep and some new make up is what has cut ten years off of you. Remember that excuse.”

Catherine had nodded as the two dressed her in her standard white blouse and brown skirt, her son in blue jeans and a Fire jersey with long sleeves.

The two stood at the door, Catherine waiting for the master to open it first.

Daniel looked her over one last time his eyes glancing over her voluptuous bosom and her long creamy white legs, falling on the black toeless pumps he had let her wear.

What was I thinking? I can’t believe this is happening he thought it is so weird.

“Remember” he said, “ please try to act normal at work. This whole thing is almost too much for me to handle already.”

Catherine had nodded again as she watched her son open the door and walk down the stairs, following in his coat tails.

He led her to her car and opened the door for her as she stepped in, closing the door behind her.

“You know, I could drive you to school Daniel, you know I would love to,” she told her son as she rolled down the window and stared at him, a mischievous smile on the tip of her lips.

“I know…I mean no, walking will do me good, I need some time to think and you’re really distracting.”

“You say the kindest things,” she said with a blown kiss as she drove away, glancing back one last time at her patient son before she turned the corner.

Daniel stared after her, the morning sun shining on the empty walkway. Jesus, she’s my mom, but the way she acts makes it so easy to forget he thought as he shouldered his backpack and headed towards school.

It was a warm day. The May sun filtered passed tall buildings and small trees, bathing the sidewalk he crossed in bright light. Cars passed by now and again, adults going to work, perhaps students, like Daniel Bates, on their way to school.

A twenty-minute walk to school at an even pace.

But to this he hardly paid heed, his thoughts were full, caught by the happenings of the previous night and the thing that resided in his brain. The thing he could do nothing about.

What did you do to her? he asked it.

<It does not know what you mean. As far as it knows it did nothing.>

You made her something else. She was more thoughtful, less playful, quieter. She was my mother.

<She is as she was when she was happiest. It knows this was when you were happiest with her. It only wants what is happiest for you.>

Daniel thought on more, conflicted, his steps moving mechanically, like in a daze. What really was happiness to him? What was best? That night felt, for a brief time he had felt more at ease than ever in his whole life. Didn’t that account for something?

No, I mean, however it may be something must change.

<It wonders what.>

And I don’t know, but something because as good as it is the current situation doesn’t feel right.

<You will find it in time, it is sure, and when that time comes it will grant it and you will at last be happy and it will be happy.>

The thoughts progressed like that, bearing Daniel down streets and around corners, finally bringing him to the doorstep of his highschool’s campus, Proctor Central.

Students mulled around, conversing and playing, killing time till the morning bell. The central fountain and granite main stairwell entrance were crowded with them. It was just a regular day to them, one day closer to school’s end, fourteen more days, ten if you didn’t count weekends.

Daniel moved quietly across the highschool campus, hoping to avoid attention, hoping just to be able to sneak to his locker and then his classroom. He wasn’t ready to put the face on, calm, friendly and cool. Too much had changed, too much for him to take in at once. All he wanted at the present moment was a long, boring, pointless day at school, a day free from human contact.

That unfortunately was not in the cards.

Three guys passed him. Casting backwards glances they stopped and turned around.

“Hey Danny, man, what’s up?” one of them called out.

Daniel paused for an instance, not sure what to do, hoping that ignoring them would let him get by. His steps continued, picking up pace.

“Danny? Dude, where the hell you goin?” The three pursued him, cutting between him and the door.

Daniel attempted a smile, it came out half-hearted. “Billy, Jim, Arthur, how you guys doin’?”

“Cool, cool,” Arthur said smiling to him “School’s almost out, can’t say I can complain, already thinking about the things I’ll be doing with Rita over the summer, know what I mean?”

“Don’t you mean ‘to’?” Billy cut in.

Arthur shrugged, “Same difference to me.”

The group laughed, Daniel trying his best to seem happy, not doing so well.

The guys didn’t notice.

“So how’s the “ex” star defenseman for Proctor Central’s soccer team doing on this his most holiest of days?” Arthur continued.

“Holiest of days?” Daniel looked, genuinely perplexed.

Arthur looked around in disbelief, reaching over to tap Daniel on the head with his knuckle “Hello, it’s your birthday…you actually forgot your own birthday?”

Daniel thought for a second. “Shit…no Art, my birthday is tomorrow.”

Arthur turned to Billy, then to Jim, a look of mock surprise on their faces. “Well shit, I guess that means the party at Wendel’s will have to be postponed one day, real shame, his parents are due home Saturday night,” Billy said sarcastically.

“You guys didn’t. Guys I’m going through some heavy shit, right now and—”

“C’mon,” Billy interjected. “they’ll be music, hot chicks, and enough liquor to drown an elephant. You only turn eighteen once man.”

“The day after it happens.”

“Doesn’t matter.”

Daniel sighed.

“You’re coming, there’s no way around it” Arthur threw in, “we aren’t going to let you say no.”

He smiled, the three interpreted the action.

The three hooted, laughing, and slapping each other on the back. “Thought so” Billy said, chuckling.

Daniel hated to admit it, but they were helping. The party might help, get my mind off the mess, just gotta keep my mom away he thought.

“Hottie teacher at 5 o’clock” Jim shouted out of the blue, drawing the four boy’s attention away from the matters at hand to Ms. Papadakus, the school’s youngest female teacher.

And without a doubt every pubescent boy who attended the school’s secret wet dream.

She was tall, about 5′9″, but seemed taller. Her hair was long, black and curly, framing a longish, prominent nose that screamed of her native country of Greece. Her legs were long and pale white, well built by long hours spent exercising.

She had curves in all the right places. Her mounds were perky without being over much so, many boys described them as like big raindrops. And the water they gave any boy at the school would love to taste. Her ass was amazing, expanding out like one big heart. Firm, but round, it screamed the duplicity of both strong and deeply feminine.

And it was all a complete an utter waste.

The boy’s eyes followed her as she passed by, noting her dark black business suit and long black skirt, her hair done up in a tight pony tail with thick black framed glasses. Her face was stern, knowing the eyes that followed her as she walked and arrogantly ignoring them with each deliberate step. She carried a simple leather brief case in her left hand; walking right passed the boys and entering the school. Only after the door had closed did they react.

“Man, too bad she’s a lesbian” Arthur said, with a deep sigh.

Billy smirked “, She’s not a lesbian, she’s just a bitch.”

“Hey guys, cut that out” Jim blurted out “ You got it all wrong.”

“Dude, we’d all like to screw her, but that doesn’t mean we need to delude ourselves as to who she really is…”

Daniel carefully disengaged himself from the conversation, with a simple wave and a reminder that the party started at 8:30pm he excused himself from the group and headed inside.

“We’ll pick you up at 8:00, so make sure you’re ready” was the last thing he heard as he headed towards his locker.

Students moved up and down the sparsely filled hallway, minding their own business.

He worked the combination and opened it up paging through his books to find the ones he would need for morning class. He was tired and vaguely hurting for all the right reasons. The thought of the party interested him, and so did the thought of coasting through his first period class. He needed some time where he didn’t need to think, where his mind could rest in blissful nothing and organize the things that were happening in his life.

He didn’t notice the small arm wrapping around his neck until the voice echoed behind it.

“Hello darling, how have you been?”

Daniel started, his mind blank for an instance before slowly connecting the voice with the person, turning around to stare into the smiling face of his girlfriend, Lydia.

She was short, maybe 5′4″, with light brown skin and long, soft black hair. She was slender, with smallish breasts and delicate, Egyptian features. Her face was round with a small and somewhat pressed in nose.

Her deep brown eyes shined radiantly, like rubies.

Her smile was wide, filled with child like exuberance and beautiful.

Daniel couldn’t help but return it. “Lydia” he smiled demurely,“ what a wonderful surprise.”

“Why, thank you. Hey is something wrong?” she said, a look of concern on her face.

Daniel shook his head, trying his best to cover up his worries.

Lydia, looked at him disbelieving eyes on her face, “You sure?”

“Yeah, it’s all good.”

She looked him over, trying to see if anything was wrong physically, seeing something that was noticeably different. “Say, have you been working out?”

Daniel looked at her confused, looking himself over, noticing a difference too. “No, what would make you say that?” he said, lying.

“You look like you’ve gained muscle, that’s all.”

“Got me.”

Lydia, shrugged, changing the direction of the conversation. “So…did you hear about the party going on at Wendel’s tonight?”

“Yeah, Arthur and the guys told me about it.”

The smile returned to her face. “Imagine” she said, leaning into him “a whole school gathering to celebrate the birthday of one of its most distinguished individuals. You must be quite a person.”

Daniel chuckled, staring down into her eyes “Lydia, c’mon, you know my birthday was just a convenient excuse. It’s not even on my real birthday.”

“Does that make it any less special?”

“Nooo,” he said, playfully pushing her.

She pulled back, tilting a warm smile in his face, “You’re smiling,” she said with a chuckle.

Daniel turned away and back to her, “Yeah, yeah I guess I am.”

“Good,” she said falling into him again “ and don’t think that doesn’t come at a premium Mister…”

“What are you thinking Lydia?”

“How about finally introducing me to your Mom? I mean, we’ve been seeing each other for over two months, we’ve been having good sex…it’s your birthday…can’t ask for a better time.”

The smile left his face.

Lydia traced it. “What’s the matter? Don’t tell me that there’s something wrong with your mom.”

“That’s part of it.”

“You’re making that up…” she said with genuine disbelief.

“No…no, I’m not. Now is just not a good time.”

“Then when?” she said, throwing up her hands.

When I get her back to some semblance of normal he thought. He chose his words carefully. “Lydia, I’m not making an excuse. I am dead serious there is problems at home that need to get fixed first before I do… You understand?”

She stared at him, slowly nodding again, disappointed, managing a smile “Alright, I’ll try, but…” Her words trailed off.

“But what?”

“Nothing” she said demurely.

She glanced at her watch “Well I guess I better be heading over to class, see you at the party?” she asked solemnly. She kissed him lightly on the cheek.

“Without a doubt my gem,” he said returning the kiss with his own, not noticing how she paused for a moment before turning and walking towards the double doors.

As the door’s flipped inward and out Daniel completed the tail end of the words that his girlfriend hadn’t spoken but I don’t understand why you’re so ashamed of me. “I’m not ashamed of anything about you,” he whispered to himself “You’re the best thing in my life.”

Oh…the things he wished he’d said, the things he wished he could.

An observation stuck in Daniel’s head, one made by his girlfriend earlier in the conversation. Have I really gained muscle?

He picked up his things and closed his locker, heading towards the men’s bathroom to see how true it was.

The bathroom was empty, class was starting in a minute, and few if any students looked forward to the idea of getting a detention so close to summer’s break.

Daniel didn’t know it, he had other things on his mind at the present.

He placed his bag down. Glancing through the stalls to be sure the place was empty he pulled his shirt off and stared into the bathroom mirror.

It was unmistakable. He had gained muscle. He had gained a lot of muscle. He bent and flexed his arms before the mirror as the first class bell rang. His chest, previously flat, was well built with a tight wound six pack. His arms, previously a little lanky were pumped, not to body builder size, but very well toned.

You did this he thought more as a statement than a question.

<A master must be made strong so as to protect himself> the thing responded.

Yeah, but how am I supposed to cover it up? People will notice and ask.

<It can be fixed.>

How?

Daniel watched as his arms and chest slowly reverted back to their normal state. His arms became lanky. His chest smoothed out. He did a double take as it responded to him.

<It wonders how much you want.>

You can do that? Improve and return my body like it means nothing.

<You are the master.>

Daniel nodded, thinking This situation I have gets stranger and better and more difficult to decide about with every hour.

<You will get used to it time.>

Maybe…maybe he thought the question is do I want to? Daniel glanced up at the clock. It was five after the bell.

Oh shit he thought, quickly putting his shirt back on and reaching for his bag.

He was out the door within a minute.

It was too late, he realized as he ran up the hall and into the face of Ms. Papadakus.

Oh God, no he thought as he watched the tight spectacled woman move her hands to her hips and peer at him with harsh eyes.

“Mr. Bates” she dictated with her typical sneer and Greek accent,“ Why are you not in class? The bell has clearly rung.”

Daniel took a deep breath, his mind racing, he really did not feel like sitting in detention an hour after school, not on a Friday anyhow. And Ms. Papadakus was notoriously by the book and he knew school rules were that all students caught outside of class after the bell were to get a detention.

He tried for something clever and maybe a little weepy to draw her compassion. He thought about his mother, left by a deadbeat, putting up with two years of abuse beforehand. He thought about how he had tried to be her protector. He thought about the time he’d confronted him, the baseball bat in hand and the fight. He thought about the times after he had run, the times when he would start quiver in fear alone at night, waiting for something to happen. He remembered the school councilor, Mrs. Carol Brennan who had helped him through. It was a great story, and all of it true. But unfortunately none of that would have made a good reason for why he was between classes on this particular Friday morning. So what came out was, “ Ummm…I don’t know? I lost track of time?”

Ms. Papadakus crossed her arms, talking slowly with venom, “You do know that won’t do at all, don’t you? And you know what I am going to have to do right?”

She was going slowly, drawing pleasure from this moment of absolute control. She wanted Daniel to admit his punishment. It made everything so much better.

Daniel bit his lip, looking at her, not saying a word.

“Well?!” she demanded, annoyed.

He chewed it over, knowing he had screwed up and knowing this wasn’t the type of teacher that would let him get away with it, however insignificant the offense. He tried for the long shot.

“C’mon Ms. Papdakus, it’s almost summer, I’m a senior, and this really is nothing that big. I’m only five minutes late—”

“Ten.”

“Ten minutes late, I bet I didn’t miss much. Please let me off the hook. Pleeeeasssse. I mean, it’s a Friday.”

Ms. Papadakus smiled wickedly. She’d always hated how the seniors had gotten special treatment out of the school in the last month, always thought such actions were unwarranted. She was going to take real pleasure in this.

“I’m sorry Mr. Bates” (she wasn’t) “But if I let people off on school dictates it would never end. Where would I stop? This fine school might fall into anarchy.”

Daniel looked at her skeptically, he knew she didn’t believe any of the bullshit she had just spouted. It was just a pretext for doing what she loved to do.

He watched as she pulled out her notebook full of citations and reached for a fresh one, pen in hand.

He didn’t know what compelled him to grab her hand, he knew that in a court of law such an act could be construed as assault. He also knew he was so close to being 18 that he would be tried as an adult.

Which made the whole act seem very strange and involuntary to him.

The pen and pad of citations clattered to the floor.

And that was it, silence otherwise, not a peep from Ms. Papadakus, in fact barely a tug. Instead she stood still in space, her eyes clouded and her body wavering on its legs.

Daniel stepped back, surprised, his cock growing hard in his pants. What the hell? he thought.

<She will do anything you tell her to do> the creature responded.

He cast vaguely shocked eyes up and down the empty hallway. Everyone was in class, even with watchdogs like the teacher in front of her prowling the area that was unusual. Daniel stared at her for a couple seconds too shocked to say much.

<She will do anything you tell her to do> the thing repeated.

“Okay, okay” he whispered, looking at the blank stare of the beautiful Greek woman, trying to think on what to do, shrugging and saying “Hop on one leg.”

He watched as Ms. Papadakus lifted up her left foot and jumped up and down. He watched as her clothes shook. He watched as her pony-tailed hair whipped left and right around her blank, sightless face. He watched as her lovely, teardrop breasts bounced up and down, shaking with vitality.

He penis ached in his pants, he maneuvered a hand down to adjust himself, his mind slowly being filled with other thoughts.

His eyes traced her bouncing body, following the curves she had carefully hidden underneath her black, austere clothing. He wanted to see more.

He placed a hand on her shoulder, staring into her blank, measureless eyes he said “Stop hopping and untie your pony tail.”

She placed her left boot back on the ground, her eyes still staring into space she lifted a hand up and pulled the scrunchy down from her pony tail. Her wavey, black hair fell down around her, cascading passed her shoulders. She wavered still on her two legs, her face emotionless.

Daniel stepped up closer to her, his eyes tracing her face. She was softer somehow, her face more beautiful. She looked kinder without the deliberateness that she always seemed to have in her face.

He placed a hand on her, cradling her face, watching as her body rose and fell with each shallow intake of breath, her eyes glazed and empty.

His dick ached in his pants.

He stretched a hand down and grasped her ass from behind. She didn’t react as he squeezed and tugged at it, her face expressionless. He wanted her so bad.

Daniel glanced both ways down the hall, trying to see if anyone was coming, realizing that this was the wrong place to do what was running through his mind. He needed some privacy.

He looked into her eyes, commanding “Tell me, do you have a class right now?”

The teacher shook her head “No.”

“Tell me, where are your things?”

“In the teacher’s lounge.”

“Tell me, will anyone notice if you are missing for a short time?”

Again she shook her head and said “No” in a monotone with that wonderful Greek accent.

Daniel reached his hand down to hers and tugged, saying “follow me.”

Her footsteps came in line with his, moving mechanically as his eyes searched left and right, looking for somewhere he could get some time alone with her.

He worked his way down the hallway, glancing left and right through full classrooms glass trophy cases, finally falling on janitor’s closet that was partially cracked open.

I really hope the guy doesn’t come back until I’ve had a chance to do what I want he thought as he pulled her forward and told her to enter.

Her long black skirt floated behind her with the force of his push as Daniel closed the door behind him and pulled the chain on the lightbulb.

The room was small, full of odd sweeping tools and mops, smelling of cleansers, but still large enough for him to do what he intended to.

But it didn’t really matter, it wasn’t like he was actually noticing any of it as he pulled his pants down hurriedly, telling Ms. Papadakus to do the same.

She unbuttoned her black blouse and slipped it off her back, exposing a black bra underneath that she unclipped and slipped down in front of her. Everything was mechanical…mechanical and slow.

His johnson was aching too much in his cock, Daniel couldn’t wait. As the robotic teacher bent down to slip the skirt down and panties, he was over her bent back, grabbing and rotating at her supple breasts, his tongue licking at her neck.

Her naked body was so hot, her breasts absolutely gorgeous. They looked like big water balloons with pink nipples and pale white rubber. They were so soft and yet firm in his hands, giving way and wrapping around his hands. Her flesh was so warm and inviting.

At last she stood up her eyes vacant and waiting, her slit exposed.

Daniel looked at it, the wonderfully exposed folds of skin, cleanly shaven. He looked up at her, her blank, ethnic face. “It’s beautiful, your cunt, do you use it?”

“Every Saturday” she said monotone.

Daniel smiled naughtily, his eyes shining with lust. “Well you’ll be using it a day earlier than usual,” he said with satisfaction and arousal. He took two fingers and jammed them up her cunt, slowly massaging her clitoris, his free hand working her breasts, his tongue stroking her neck. He carefully stroked the folds of skin with his fingers, pinching it carefully with his thumb. His other hand squeezed hard on her luscious breasts, feeling her lips shiver with each motion.

Her body tightened and flexed under his careful work. He noted with satisfaction how her breasts hardened under his assault and her vagina began to soak with her juices. He took his other hand and pushed it further up, probing the warm, red insides of her slit. It felt so good, moist and inviting. Daniel smiled, knowing she was ready, “Well it seems that you’re properly lubed aren’t you? I guess it’s time that I take advantage of it.”

Daniel brought his eight inches of rock hard masculinity forward and plunged it into her wet, aching cunt. One hard thrust pushed her against the wall, Daniel stepping fast to follow her so she wouldn’t fall off.

His mouth rose to her lips, moving his tongue in and out her open, inviting lips as he thrust his cock up and down into her juicy, wet vagina. His tongue moved wildly about inside her mouth, colliding with and wrapping around hers. The warmth of her mouth poured into his, intoxicating him with lust.

Her pale white ass shook violently with each push as his hands wrapped around her slender, soft back holding her above him.

Up and down her body moved in rhythm with his thrusts, her voice moaning underneath the unrestrained animalistic onslaught.

Daniel smiled, taking his head down into her breasts, licking and sucking on the hardened flesh. His tongue traced the luscious curves of her breasts. His mouth paused over her erect nipples, circling around them with his tongue, biting down with his teeth, pushing hard over and over into her juicy vagina.

The teacher moaned with each hard push, her face still oddly impassive. It was wonderful. He ejaculated his load into her, a hoarse grunt and an exhale issuing from him, before slowly dropping to the floor.

She lay on top of him, her soft, teardrop breasts resting in his face as he lay back in a sitting position against the door.

He pushed her down, as her eyes fluttered wildly about, the pupils pushed up, exposing the whites of her eyes.

Her body shook and spasmed violently as Daniel brought his arms up to protect himself from the onslaught. He had never known this before and was only vaguely sure as to what was happening.

All at once her body stopped shaking, it lay still, her head resting awkwardly on his chest, her ass reared up to the ceiling.

Slowly her eyes opened, scanning the room, everything was new to her. Her body picked itself up, pushing back to a kneeling position, looking into Daniel’s eyes. In the awkward light he couldn’t help but think how wonderful her breasts looked, how the shadows played perfectly on their curves. Her cunt lay kissing the floor.

“I guess you’re mine now,” he said fatalistically.

She nodded, her guileless eyes surveying the room. “I’ve never headed been in here before” she said looking about, her eyes falling back on him, “you are so hot master. Want to screw again? I’ll make you so happy. I promise.”

Daniel coughed, looking around “Ms…Ms. Papadakus… I just realized I don’t know your first name. What is it?”

“Nikki” she said smiling seductively.

“Nikki, I’m sorry…for what I did, something just came over me and…and I couldn’t control myself.”

Her eyes looked into his serenely “I don’t care. I’m happy. You released me. I needed it.”

He looked at her confused, “What do you mean?”

“I was so tight wound, I wanted to be seen professionally so I acted like such a bitch. I was so afraid of losing control I would go to bars on weekends and pick whatever man there was that looked like I could have my way with. I felt like I was raping them. It made me feel so good. I felt so powerful. But now…now I see how good it is to submit. They were never anything like I had with you. I wish I had done it earlier.”

“You remembered?”

“Everything, you were wonderful.”

Daniel looked at her dumbfounded, unwilling to quite believe what she was saying. The creature is making her believe that isn’t it?

<Yes it is> the thing responded.

You don’t lie do you?

<Not if you ask the right questions.>

Daniel sighed. The thing inside him was beginning to sound more and more like another identity, a thing unto itself. And he was getting the feeling that it was misbehaving, but he couldn’t be sure why he thought that.

“Do you wish something of me master?” Nikki said, her words intruding on his thoughts. She eyed his cock hungrily,“ I could suck you off. I would love to.”

He cast an eye at her, smiling and chuckling. It seemed out of place, and yet… “Nikki, first call me by my name, Daniel, not ‘master’ okay?”

“Yes ma-Daniel.”

“Two” he said sighing again “we both have places we should be at.” He lifted her wrist up and glanced on the watch on it. “Class will be out in ten minutes, I don’t want anyone thinking anything is out of the ordinary. You’re going to have to act normal. Do you understand.”

The teacher nodded. “I will be the bitch again.”

Daniel dropped his head in his hand, chuckling again.

She looked at him confused “What is it?”

He looked at her, his head shaking with disbelief. “Nothing, you’re just so blunt, I’m not used to it. I don’t think anyone is.”

She smiled, crawling over to him and laying her naked body into his. Her teardrop breasts lay on his chest, kissing it. Her gorgeous, heart shaped ass lay perched on his leg as she crouched into him. Her tongue came out, licking the cusp along the side of his neck. She kissed it softly, her head resting on his shoulder, nuzzling. “I know” (kiss) “what everyone” (kiss) “thinks about me.”

“And you know what?” she said pulling back, her head still resting on his shoulder.

Daniel shook his head, “No, what?”

“I didn’t care, I knew how the boys looked at me. I knew the lust in their eyes as I passed. I took pleasure in making them know that they could never have any of my wonderful breasts. I knew they knew their hands would never touch my lovely ass without a painful slap. It made me so powerful. I was a bitch. I am a bitch. And I loved it.”

He turned his head to her, looking at her doting eyes, “And now?”

“I have you, and that is all I need. You are my Daniel. And I will do no wrong to you.”

His eyes traced her face. She was so different now, looking at him. She was softer, her face less rigid. Her eyes were open and calm, a smile at the tip of her lips. She actually looked kind and open. The look suited her well. His thoughts drifted to Lydia, how she seemed to be so much like her there. She was truly beautiful. “We’re you like this before? Underneath all the bullshit you put up.”

Nikki shook her head, looking it at him. “ No, I was so hateful, angry, all the time. All I wanted to do was hurt people. It was terrible. This… this-how I feel now is so much better. You, you released me from all of that. Thank you.”

The bell rang for class changes. Outside the closet door’s opened and the sound of hundreds of feet traversing the hallway filled the small room.

Nikki was the first to grimace, looking deep into his eyes. “I don’t want to leave you,” she said simply.

A shiver ran up his spine as he quietly pushed her back. Things were getting weird again. He put on a professional face, “But you have to, and so do I, things have to seem normal.” ”Seem” is the key part, nothing will ever be normal again he thought with mixed emotions.

Nikki nodded, getting up and reaching for her things. She put her clothes on as Daniel did the same. He looked her over, her hair tied back in the ponytail again, the harsh glasses on, and for a moment the mask she wore around school. Aside from a few rumples in the shirt that could avoid notice she looked the same.

He nodded approvingly, reaching for the doorknob, “Ready to go?”

The mask came on ,“ I don’t need you to ask me that” she snapped.

Daniel just smiled as he opened the door for her. He let her walk through, waiting a few moments before walking out himself.

He made it to his next class just in time.

The day kicked and dragged as much as he had hoped it would. It allowed him the moments of distraction he needed to sort out the things that were happening to him. Conversations ran through his head with the thing lodged near his brain.

Any other secrets you’re keeping from me? I mean I can adjust my build at will, anyone I make skin contact with will obey my will. Is there anything else I can do that I could know about.

< It is sorry. It is young. It’s learning what it can do.>

But there is more.

<It thinks so. It needs time to mature.>

Really? Daniel thought, surprised That’s unexpected. How old does that make you? There was a silence on the other end. Daniel waited for a little longer, detecting something off. What’s wrong?

<It does not know.>

And that bothers you?

<It bothers you.>

He smiled to himself, comforted by that thought.

The day proceeded normally. Lunch came and went. Students went from class to class. It was the routine.

Daniel sat, glassy-eyed in Calculus, his last class of the day, his eyes following the slow moving of the second hand’s clock that stood over the doorway. He was ready for day’s end. He was ready for the party.

At last the final bell of class rang. The student’s grabbed their things and headed for the door, ready for a weekend of rest and relaxation.

Danny had hardly expected Carol Brennan his class councilor to be there, waiting by the door for him.

She was a woman in her late 30’s, dressed in a white sweater vest and flower patterned white skirt. She came from Irish descent, bearing many of the characteristics typical of a married Irish woman. Her hair was long and red, darkened with streaks of brown hair. Her eyes were a shiny sky blue, resting on a face freckled. She was a husky woman, with ample, but not excessive fat along her hips and largish breasts, a product of two children birthed and raised.

Her eyes were soft, active, flecked with vexation as she looked at Daniel, “Daniel she said, “You haven’t been coming to your appointments. What has been going on?”

The class filed passed him indifferently as Daniel looked at her, startled, “Carol…what an unexpected surprise…”

She placed her hands on her hips, staring at him, humorless and impatient,“ Well? Are you going to say something?”

He sighed, looking at her, “ I don’t know why I’m not coming, I’m feeling okay I guess. I just don’t feel like I need it anymore. You’ve, you’ve been amazing.”

Her features softened, a half smile crooked her face as she walked over to him and wrapped an arm around his neck, pulling his head close to hers. “Daniel,” she whispered sighing, “ listen…you have to come, you have gotten better, but it’s only twice a week, a one hour session each now. ”

“I know,” he said, looking at her warm smiling face “But church is half that time and I still find it annoying.”

“And you should go” she said taking a fist and grinding it into his head playfully, “And in any case that doesn’t mean anything. The fact that I care about your welfare might mean nothing to you, but you got to think about other people here. I worry when I don’t see you come.”

Daniel nodded, “Okay, okay I’ll come” he said.

“Be in my office in fifteen minutes?”

“Fifteen minutes I’ll be there.”

“You better, or I’m going to get Mr. Douglas to peg you with five detentions and you’ll be REALLY annoyed.”

Daniel watched her as she walked away, her plump bottom shaking underneath the white skirt. That was typical about her, tough love all the way. She’d do anything for him if he needed, he knew that. There had been a couple times when he had even called on that and he’d been really surprised how she had come through for him. He’d been told how he had trust issue after he forced his father to leave, something about feeling like he could only count on himself. And even then…He’d stayed away from women, afraid that he might treat them like his father had. He’d stayed away from just about everybody two years back. He’d left the soccer team. He’d left his friends. He would spend long nights alone in his room, unable to sleep, clutching the baseball bat close to him, afraid, but not sure of what.

It was the attempt at suicide that had brought her into his life. The doctor had prescribed medicines for him, harsh sedatives and tranquilizers that had more or less made him a zombie. His mom had demanded steps be made to change it after the first month. Mrs. Brennan had been the one to take him off the medications, and the one to take him under her wing.

It had taken a year, his appointments with her had been every day, their meetings covered by the school because his mom was too poor to afford a real shrink.

They’d sit there for an hour or more, whatever amount of time he had needed and just talked about whatever came to his head. It could be sports, philosophy, the weather, anything. A lot of times it was personal. She had always been concerned, but she had also been firm, forcing him to do things that often times he didn’t want to but ended up being glad he had to.

She had been the one greatest teacher he had had at the school. Slowly he had come out of his shell, going back to soccer, connecting again with the friends he had left. So much good had come as a result of her. She was the mother that Catherine couldn’t be because of work and issues that she herself had.

He felt nothing but great esteem for her.

The door was open and waiting for him as he came by the office. Still he knocked at it to be sure.

“Daniel,” he heard Mrs. Brennan call out “come on in.”

He entered the room, closing the door behind him, his eyes scanning the room. It was a fairly large room, maybe twenty by twenty feet, painted soft beige. Wooden shelves full of various types of books lined the left-hand wall as he entered. Pictures of family and her degrees lined the window’s wall. Situated over a plush green carpet was a dark blue couch that Daniel remembered many long hours spent sitting at.

Mrs. Brennan sat at her desk behind it, rifling briefly through papers. She stood up to meet him, a warm smile resting on her face. “About time you showed your face around here,” she said smiling.

Daniel chuckled as she embraced him, offering a light kiss on his cheek before sitting down on the couch.

He sat down across from her, his eyes looking her over, waiting for

“So how are you and Lydia doing?”

“You’re getting straight to the point aren’t you?”

“Daniel” she said sternly, then softened,“ Only if you want to, I just thought it a good way to start.”

He nodded, smiling fondly, thoughtfully turning his eyes inward, seeing the face of his smiling girlfriend in his mind. He turned to Carol and said with great gravity,“ She is the best thing in my life right now, and…that means a lot because I got a lot of good things going for me right now.”

“Have you told her that?”

Daniel sighed, shaking his head “No, but I’m sure she knows.”

“Daniel, believing something and hearing it validated are two completely different things. If it’s true why not tell her?”

He grimaced, “Because” he said slowly, contemplating, “because I’m going to college next year, and she won’t be and even when she does next year it might not be the same one, and…that would really suck… if things got too close.”

Carol nodded, looking at him, her eyes concerned. “A great conundrum of life” she sighed, looking at him,“ But that doesn’t explain why you need to keep her at a distance. Why not just take it and see how far it goes?”

“That’s easy for you to say, you don’t have to choose.”

“I know, I know,” she said reassuring “nothing involving love is easy.”

“I’m not in love with her,” Daniel snapped back.

Carol just smiled. She placed a hand on his shoulder, squeezing. They sat there for many moments in silence.

Daniel looked into her face, the calm, certain eyes and the freckles just underneath them. She really, genuinely cared about him. His eyes involuntarily lowered down to her ample bosom, knowing the wonderful flesh that lay underneath it.

He felt something stirring in him, his dick coming to life slowly in his pants. She looked good. He wanted to screw her.

He reached a hand up to the one Carol had on his shoulder, grasping it. Her body shook. He watched as the concern slowly faded from her face, replaced by glassy eyes and a blank, gawking mouth. He hand slipped back from his shoulder and fell clumsily down to the cushion between them. She sat there rocking slowly.

“Take your top off,” he heard himself say. His cock ached in its pants.

He watched as she took her two arms and pulled the white sweater vest off over her head. Her reddish brown hair cascaded down all over her exposed, husky chest and brown bra. She reached her two hands back behind her and unclipped her bra, her large, freckled breasts practically tumbled out from the release of the hold. They were big and somewhat sagging, but to Daniel they looked gorgeous.

His eyes turned up to the impassive face, his body shaking with a newfound lust. He reached a hand towards the pink, exposed nipple, rotating it slowly with his thumb.

Carol reacted, her back arched and she let out a pleasant sigh. Daniel smiled, his eyes bright with want. He bent slipped closer to her, bending down with his head to suck on the luscious bosom that she had.

And paused just inches away from it. His body shook with lust, but something was wrong. His body wanted to take her so bad, but his mind was screaming the complete opposite. It wasn’t him. Sitting there, staring at those two massive globes before him, he knew something was terribly wrong. He had never thought of Carol in this way. He had never wanted to think about his councilor in this way. He was so close to her, and had never wanted anything more than he had. It was bullshit. Why was he doing this?

It didn’t take him long to figure it out.

He jumped out up, running out of the room in a huff, leaving Mrs. Brennan alone, half-naked, staring into space.

He charged out the door of the school, bad held tightly to his back, ignoring Nikki Papadakus as she stepped up from the fountain and headed towards him. “Daniel,” she began, but he cut her off, raising a hand to her face and walking right passed her.

He had to straighten some things out and now.

Alright you bastard he screamed in his head What the fuck was that? What the hell did you try to make me do?

<The master should have many servants.> His arms began to flail the air with his fists. That’s bullshit. That’s not what I want. I thought you weren’t going to force me to do anything?

<You want the women, it is part of you. It must spread its seed.> Daniel paused in his tracks, his eyes disbelieving You fucking animal, you may be tight a wound package of instincts, but I am not. Humans are not like that. That is what makes us.

<It is a purpose.>

But not mine, Daniel paused expecting a quick response. He felt a tingle at the back of his neck, and waited.

<It is…confused, we are not the same?> It finally responded slowly.

Daniel stood in his tracks, his anger receding, that it was the first time it referred to their relationship as a “we.”

No he thought calmly we are not the same.

<It…it is sorry. It wonders if that is the correct response. It sensed your base want. Part of you was attracted to her. It thought you wanted it.>

Daniel sighed. Alright…I can accept that. But right now we need to have a better understanding between us before anything else changes. I don’t want to make anymore slaves.

<Yes, it wants to know.>

Humans are not just hormones. They help us live, they move life forward, but they are not our total composition.

<What else is there? To produce more is to sustain itself.> But there is more to human life than merely sustaining a species. Much of it is good in its own and different way.

<Sex is not good?>

Sex is great, don’t get me wrong, but there is more to life than just lust and power.

<It wonder’s what.>

Love the thought had come to him suddenly, and awkwardly. Hurriedly he added kinship, a mutual choice to do good for the other.

<But it thinks of your slaves. They live for your best interest.>

But that was forced on them, choice is the most basic human trait. I forced them to become who they are.

Again there was a pause, almost like the thing was thinking what her had thought over. <It does not wholly understand what you mean, but it knows the determination behind it. It believes you.>

Daniel pushed further Then do we have an understanding?

<Yes, it is sorry, it will try to understand “choice.”>

He nodded, a smile coming to its face. He wasn’t completely sure he could trust the affirmation that it had made, but he hoped he could. At the moment that was enough for him.

Nikki walked up to him, her features soft, her face entreating. “Is everything okay Daniel?”

He looked at her, nodding slowly. “I think so.”

“I’m happy” she said simply,“ is there anything I can do for you?”

“Do you have a car? Can you drive me home?”

“Of course.”

Daniel followed her to the parking lot and entered her car, laying his head against the window as the engine came to life, a covert smile on his face.

However strange the things that befallen him, however new the experiences that lay before him he was prepared to face them. He had control over it, things were going to be different, but they would not get out of hand. Out of this he would carve a normalcy, days would follow one with the other and he would get by. He was a master, but that was irrelevant to him. No one more would suffer the yoke of his rule, however happy they seemed that state had been forced on him. He was done with it. No one else would be affected. That he swore.

Unfortunately life had other things in store for him. A villain waited in the folds of night ready to steal away his most cherished gift.

Would he rise to the occasion?

Ms. Papadakus shifted the car out of park and pulled out onto the street. Daniel lay against the car door, his mind drifting, totally unaware of what was coming his way. All he knew was he had birthday party to go to.