The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: I personally never read these things because I think that what they say should go without saying, but hey for all you idiots out there remember these facts.

  • This is meant to be viewed by people 18 years of age or older. Preferably someone mature enough to know that it is:
  • Fiction, this work is 100% fiction. That’s right I pulled the whole thing out of my ass. That said the standard rules apply. It is not meant to be taken seriously. What the characters do in this story is not meant to be tried. Hopefully the reader can distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality.
  • This story is my property, if you want to post it somewhere else or use it you must have my expressed written consent (talk about legal jargon.)
  • Questions? Comments? Great. Contact me at everydaypuke@yahoo.com. Try to keep whatever you write constructive.
  • (gag) Enjoy.
  • And as a side note writing the rape scene was very hard for me. You’ll know what I’m talking about when you read it.

Chapter 7 The Beginning of Complications

It was late. It had been a long day for her. Soccer practice had been rough, it typically was. But she had gotten home, back to the apartment she shared with her friends Liz and Sarah. She was ready to take a nap, just some shut-eye before tackling some homework she had due for the following day.

The phone call had been unexpected, the gravity of its subject unwanted.

Sharon stared with shocked into the gaping maw of the phone receiver, her eyes looking inward, her mind unable to assimilate the information just handed to her over the phone.

Her mother had disappeared.

She hadn’t come home. She hadn’t gone to work. She hadn’t been with friends. Her car sat untouched and vacant at the cleaning services parking lot she worked at. No one had seen nor heard anything from her.

For three days.

And only now she, her daughter, was hearing about it?

Her body shook, her eyes hardened with anger, “Why the hell didn’t you call me earlier?” she barked into the phone.

The voice, her father, was silent on the other end. Slowly, with hesitation he replied,” I called the police the morning after she didn’t come home. They told me they couldn’t declare her missing till 72 hours after she had been reported. I hoped...and I didn’t want to worry you if it was nothing... I’m-I’m sorry, I should have called.”

Sharon sighed, “No you’re right,” she replied, “I just wish...I wish there was something that could be done. I’ll-I’ll be there tomorrow.”

“That’s Friday,” the voice continued, “it’s still a school day, I don’t want your school work to suffer... your mother wouldn’t have...”

“Dad” she snapped " don’t talk like that...please. It’s okay, I’ll email the professors, they’ll understand.”

“Okay...thanks.”

Sharon hung up the phone. She walked into the den, where Liz sat watching television and plopped down on the couch next to her. Her eyes glanced far away at a great inner distance.

Her mom was missing. There was no sign of struggle. There was no sign of robbery. There were no witnesses. There had been no demands made by a mysterious assailant. What had happened to her? Was she alright? Was she even alive? The more she thought the more questions came to her.

And none of it helped.

She saw her mother’s face in her mind, the soft, Chicano smile and stern eyes.

“So who was it on the phone?” Liz asked, pausing as she saw Sharon’s face “something wrong?” Liz said, turning her head away from the flashing television screen.

“Yeah, that was dad, my mom’s been missing for three days.”

Liz reached for the remote and turned the TV off, facing Sharon “Ohhh...I’m sorry honey.” she said solemnly, hugging her, " are you okay?”

Sharon nodded, returning the gesture, “Yeah, at least I think so...” she placed her hand to her head and sighed “Who the fuck am I kidding? No...no I’m not.”

Liz turned her head towards her, her arms still wrapped around Sharon’s body “, It’ll all be okay, things will sort themselves out.”

That’s what I’m afraid of she thought. “I’m going to be going home for a couple days, you’ll tell Professor Stevens?”

Liz nodded, “Of course.”

* * *

Life was good, hell life was fucking great. Andrew Smythe sat smiling in the recliner of his studio apartment while Karen Drane, bookish red head worked the shaft of his wonderful cock in her mouth.

Up and down her head bobbed as Andrew Smythe grunted, her tongue wrapping around his succulent balls.

“Your dick is so wonderful Master” she said smiling.

Andrew just smiled, placing his hand on the back of her head and pushing down, forcing his Johnson far down the back of Karen’s throat.

She gagged for a moment, but continued, her tongue lapping the edge of his balls. Her mouth moved up and down his dick, sucking hard on the shaft. She continued with the same amount passion she had started with.

Yes, life was good.

Hannah stepped in from the kitchenette, naked from the waste up, a lone pair of black panties gracing the lower half, a tray of food in her hands.

Andrew’s eyes turned to the 5′8″ brunette standing over him a lusty smile at his lips that she shared.

She eyed the crotch area that Karen was currently working, licking her lips with want. She turned pleading eyes up to his.

Andrew shook his head directing the tray of food to the nearby table and her to him.

She sat on his leg her tight, white butt resting against Karen’s bobbing head. Her poutish lips slowly drew near his face, her blue eyes dancing with arousal as her twin apple breasts perked up, slowly rocking in the air. She extended a slender arm behind his head, pulling herself close to him as her long, black hair cascaded forward.

Her lips locked with his, the flesh of his lips taken in with a large bite from hers. Their tongues met, rolling and wrestling with each other, wrapping and working their way in and out of each other’s mouth. In and out, their tongues rolling, their heads rocking back and forth pulling at each other. Her breasts flopping against her body and into the air as the two worked their slow mouth tug of war. Each sucked hard at the other’s mouth, their tongues tied together, rumbling with passion. Andrew grabbing her luscious breasts in his hands and squeezing as she lay against him.

His hands massaged the welcoming flesh, his thumb rotating around her large pinkish areolas, feeling how they firmed solidly in his hands. He began to squeeze harder as Karen worked his penis in a berzerk fervor, her head bobbying up and down in rapid succession.

The iron grip clamped down hard on Hannah’s pale breasts, causing her to squeal, pain shot through her body and only aroused her more. Her lips watered and her vagina began to moisten. Her eyes pleaded with his, wanting more.

He squeezed hard again and again at her wonderful mounds, tugging hard at them, each time soliciting a squeal from her and a ripple coursing through her body. Her lips held tight with his as she squirmed about under his assault. Her breasts ached, strained under his forceful yanking, and still she screamed with heated sexual pleasure.

Andrew knew this, he had wanted her as such. She was his bitch. She loved anything and everything he did to her. He was her master and all that he did to her was good.

Her back arched and her hip involuntarily bucked inward and out. She pulled her mouth from his screaming at the height of passion “Fuck me, Oh Fuck me Please! I can’t take it! I can’t take it!”

Andrew kicked Karen to the floor, she flew back into the table, almost knocking it over, her head smashing upon the top surface, her body motionless.

Andrew didn’t see nor care.

He lifted Hannah up by the waste with his newly muscular arms. Ripping her black panties off he jabbed his throbbing cock into her moist cunt. She rode him as their two bodies collided together. His hip thrust hard into hers as she wrapped her legs around his and returned it.

It was almost heaven. She was his and she would do anything he wanted. She, an office clerk, had shunned him once. He had hit on her as best he could and she had turned him down. She didn’t understand what that had done to him. She didn’t understand the depression, the despair, all of the hope he had put into that one great chance he had taken in asking her.

She didn’t care.

She didn’t care.

And he looked at her now, her eyes full of lust and want for him, her breasts flopping back and forth, her breath ragged with the effort of fucking his brains out. She was nothing. She was meat. She didn’t deserve the great treatment he was giving her. She was on the brink of ecstasy with the best sex she had ever had. It was unfair after how she had treated him.

He would put her in her place. It would be heaven.

He pushed her up, his hands slapping her face left and right until she fell back onto the floor. She lay sprawled out, face up on the floor, her legs spread open, her body moving slowly. She stared up at him, her eyes dazed as Andrew approached her. He knelt down before her, his cock, his whole body flaring with power.

She began to crawl back, pulling away from him, but Andrew grabbed her by the ankle, dragging her body across the floor towards him.

It was a game. She knew he wanted the fight. She knew he wanted to force himself on her. She was playing for him. She was his slave. She didn’t know anything, but his will. But that was now. And people needed to pay for their past sins.

One way or the other, that was how his father had always told him, no matter how hard he had tried.

He knelt over her, his eyes lost in shadow, brooding, staring into her visage of fear. Hannah’s body shivered, her eyes wide open, confused. She was pleasing, wasn’t she? She had made him happy? Hadn’t she? She didn’t understand. “Master?” she managed to sputter before the first fist came down.

Her screams filled the studio apartment, as the knuckles battered down on her over and over again. They fell upon her face. They fell upon her arms as she tried to protect herself. They fell upon her chest as she left it exposed. Her body bounced up and down from the ground from the force of the blows.

Andrew pulled his hip forward, his cock engorged, his eyes wild. He placed his muscular arms passed her thighs and rammed it hard into her, over and over again.

She would raise an arm up to push him off. He would slap it down and strike her and continue. The attempts became fewer and fewer. The fists remained the same. Her screams stopped.

His cock pushed in and out of her moist, bruised vagina. He pushed and pulled, forcing his penis into her, his laughter filling the silence.

He was in control.

At last he stopped, his dick aching with the effort, his breath haggard. He pulled away from Hannah, his eyes scanning her.

She didn’t move, her eyes dazed, her face and body bruised. Andrew sat halfway across the room, his eyes shining with glee. He had done it. He had showed her. He had put her in her place. She knew better now. She knew better now.

The water parasites would wash her bruises away come morning. She would once again be a blank canvas. Her skin would once again be waiting for his paintbrush. And he was going to use it. By God he was going to use it. She needed to learn that you respected people’s feelings. She needed to learn what it meant to be a fine, upstanding individual.

As his body collapsed on the floor his mind drifted to the three women that he had run into earlier that morning, those soccer players. He thought on their fine hard butts and their small, perky breasts. They were bitches and he knew it, even that one Hispanic cunt who had pretended to be nice to him. That was bullshit. No woman was like that. They were all deceitful, controlling, passive aggressive little bitches.

As his mind drifted away to sleep he thought how he would have them. He thought how they would be his. He had to have them. And they too would pay for their past sins. Of this he was absolutely certain.

The police would come later. But Hannah would say nothing about the disturbance. She would claim it had been a night like any other. Nothing had happened. Nothing. A neighbor’s moment of compassion would come to that. The police would leave. They’d guess the truth, but be unable to do anything about it.

And Andrew would only smile.

Life was perfect. Life was heaven.

* * *

Daniel awoke with a start, his body stiff, his mind not knowing where he was. His shifted left and right taking in the unfamiliar surroundings, the cloth seats and the gray interior, and the woman sitting across from him, smiling mischievously, her eyes fixed on him.

Slowly the memories came back, the night, the day, the car ride home. He hadn’t intended to fall asleep, but the easy, bumping motions of the car had succored him into it. And that strange dream he had, almost like a shared memory, almost like a nightmare.

He turned his head out the window, trying to gather where he was. His eyes scanned the beaten asphalt road they sat on. He saw the brown garage doors lined up along him leading into the apartment high rises that towered overhead. The red graffiti still sat on the bare brick wall next to the garbage cans. They were in the back alley of the apartment complex he lived in.

What was he doing here? He turned to Nikki, his eyes questioning.

“You looked so peaceful, I didn’t want to wake you” she replied.

“How long was I out?”

“Seventeen minutes.”

Daniel chuckled, “You’re really precise aren’t you?”

She made a move towards him from the driver’s seat, her eyes locked on his. She placed a delicate hand on his leg, bringing her face closer to his, “Only if you want me to be,” she said seductively.

Daniel pulled back, his body leaning against the car door. She moved with him, her body bent over, extended towards him. His eyes traced her face, her brown wanting eyes, and her small open lips. His eyes slid downward passed her neck and halted by her chest. The top three buttons had been carefully undone, exposing the soft welcoming flesh underneath. Her tits peeked out at him from behind the opened, bra less cloth. And they were as beautiful as he remembered them being.

He gulped, his dick tenting in his pants. Cut it out he thought harshly to the creature in his head.

<It is doing nothing> it replied.

Daniel moved his eyes back up to the knowing, smiling, sultry face of Nikki Papadakus. She drew her head up along his, extending a tongue out and carefully licking his neck.

Daniel sighed pleasurably as she whispered in his ear,” Are my breasts as nice as you remember them?”

He could only nod.

She lifted a hand and moved it to her dress shirt, unbuttoning it slowly downwards.

His eyes bulged as her breasts flopped out from the shirt and hung in the space between them, shaking left and right with her movements as she carefully pulled her shirt off, her body leaned towards him, her round butt pointing upwards behind her.

She nibbled on his ear, pulling back to plant small kissing caresses on his cheek and neck.

It felt like heaven.

Daniel sighed pleasurably again slowly bringing his hands up to her teardrop breasts and fondling them. He carefully squeezed on them, his thumbs working circles in the wanting flesh of her skin.

“You are so good at that,” she cooed, slowly sitting back and undoing his pants. She released the belt and undid the zipper, freeing his enlarged cock as it pointed resolutely up towards the sky.

He eyed her as she pulled back to the driver’s seat and began to pull down her long black skirt, exposing her moist, shaven slit. She hadn’t bothered to put her panties back on either. It shined red against the pale of her skin as she moved herself back to where Daniel sat, pulling his shirt off.

She began to kiss his chest, working a trail up to his neck, where she extended her tongue outward, licking.

Daniel used his hands to massage her breasts as he wrapped his neck around hers, returning the kisses she placed on his. Carefully he worked, feeling how her breasts perked up under his careful hands, hearing how her breath came slowly into short pants.

He took one of his hands and reached for her cunt, probing the folds carefully with his two fingers and soliciting a contented grunt from her. It was moist, inviting, hot and raring to go. His exposed dick ached, pulling at his waste, feeling almost ready to burst.

Her hot juices dripped down onto his bare leg. She gasped ,” I’m hot, unnnnhhh, I’m sooo hot please, PLEASE screw me.”

Daniel pushed delicately on her tight, toned form as she maneuvered her cunt towards his engorged member. She slid her hole down his shaft, letting out a sigh of relief after it was done.

Quickly her body began to buck and grind into his large hard dick. Up and down she worked it almost like she was bouncing on a rubber ball. She rode him like an expert cowgirl as the two panted and grunted, Daniel screaming with pleasure. She was good. She was so good. She knew how to use just enough force. Up and down her body flew before him, her breath coming in gasps. Their grunts and screams filling the small car’s cabin.

His cock jittered with excitement, screaming with need. It needed to let go. “I can’t hold back!” he called seconds before he ejaculated his load into Nikki reverberating body. She too screamed and spasmed, her juices flooding down onto him.

With that she collapsed down onto him, her chest laying against his stomach, her eyes turned up and looking into his face, wearied.

Daniel continued to pant, his eyes looking forward, exhausted. Slowly a smile came to his lips. She was good. She had been damn good. Her mannerisms, how hard she decided to push, that slow, sensual start, she really knew how to press his buttons. Everything reminded him of someone, the identity evading him at the moment. His eyes stared forward, uncaring for the moment about it, a wearied smile carrying him.

Nikki inched forward against him, pulling up to eye level, curling her body as best she could into his. She planted a tired kiss on his lips.

“I love you.”

The words struck him like a slap in the face, bringing him out of his sexual revelry. The words felt wrong. The words felt very wrong... from her. He awkwardly reached a hand back wards behind him, pulling on the door release and falling out of the car. His back hit the pavement and he cringed with the pain as he pulled himself away from her.

He stood up from the ground, pulling his pants up with him and adjusting his belt.

Nikki had fallen forward onto his seat at the sudden shift. She slowly lifted herself up, her breasts wriggling about as she did so, her eyes on him, questioning, pleading.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, hurt.

Daniel shook his head, glancing up and down the back alley, breathing quickly, unable to hold still. “What did you mean by that?” he asked.

“By what?”

“I love you.”

Nikki pulled herself over into the passenger seat, sitting up, a hurt look in her face. “I don’t understand” she replied, quietly, almost as a whisper “Is that wrong?”

Daniel sighed, not sure what to do. His body stepped back and forth, exasperated. “It’s just-it’s just” he sputtered “I hardly know you. And you hardly know me. Hell-how can you say that? I mean everything I thought I knew about you before has changed. You’re not-you’re not my teacher anymore. It’s like...It’s like...” His words trailed away, his body stopped shifting, his eyes lost in thought.

“Like what?”

“Like you’re my girlfriend... like you’re Lydia.”

Nikki sighed, leaning back into the chair, silent, unsure how to respond.

He walked over to her, sitting down on the cold asphalt and leaning against the open door. “I just...I just remember what I was thinking about that first time I had sex with you, that time I was...” he chuckled ironically “making you my slave.”

“What was it?” she whispered.

“I was thinking of her...I was thinking of Lydia. And the way you... carry yourself, at least when your in the mood for love, it’s so much like her.” Daniel leaned his head against the door, his eyes staring up at the sky, reflecting. “After we’d have sex she’d curl up next to me and tell me that... ‘I love you’ maybe hoping that one of those times I might say the same thing back to her. And...and this has got to be such a turn off for you.”

She shrugged. “I am yours. I am bound to you as long as you live. Nothing that you say makes any difference. I still want you. And I will still take you if you’ll let me.”

“I just wonder if me thinking about that had something to do with how you turned out when I had sex with you.”

“What do you mean?”

“My Mo-Catherine is nothing like you. It’s just sex for her. It’s just sex and servitude. And you” he said, turning her eyes towards hers “you...it gets complicated.”

Nikki turned away, nodding.

“Do you really need me to love you?” he asked, shakily, uncertain, hopeful.

She sighed, slowly shaking her head, tears welling up in her eyes. “It wouldn’t make a difference. I couldn’t possibly do anything against you. And it won’t change how I feel.”

Daniel stood up and walked over to her, taking her in his arms. Things were getting so complicated. Things were getting so hard to decide. And it was all him. It was all his fault.

“ If...If I find a way,” he whispered to her reassuringly, holding her “, I’ll free you. You’ll be able to go back to your life and I’ll be able to move on with mine.”

“I don’t want to go back to being her” she whispered, slowly building strength in her voice. “I hate her. I HATED her! I hated myself and I wanted everyone to hate me. I had nothing. I had nothing but my anger and the pleasure in denying people what they wanted most in me, what they only wanted in me. I don’t want to go back to that...I don’t think I could go back to that.”

Daniel sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, his eyes roving the empty space. His eyes looked down at her, the head downward resting on her chest, her eyes still tearing. “Then what am I going to do?”

“I don’t know.”