The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: I personally never read these things because I think that what they say should go without saying, but hey for all you idiots out there remember these facts.

  • This is meant to be viewed by people 18 years of age or older. Preferably someone mature enough to know that it is:
  • Fiction, this work is 100% fiction. That’s right I pulled the whole thing out of my ass. That said the standard rules apply. It is not meant to be taken seriously. What the characters do in this story is not meant to be tried. Hopefully the reader can distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality.
  • This story is my property, if you want to post it somewhere else or use it you must have my expressed written consent (talk about legal jargon.)
  • Questions? Comments? Great. Contact me at everydaypuke@yahoo.com. Try to keep whatever you write constructive.
  • - (gag) Enjoy. (This damn thing keeps getting longer and longer.)
  • And just out of curiosity, is anyone noticing my minute preface shifts every time I put out a new chapter?

Chapter 8 Stepping Stones

It was late in the afternoon. The weather was cool. The green minted trees rustled quietly in the spring breeze. The thorough fares were crowded with the moving masses of human bodies as college students trekked between buildings on their way to classes.

There was nothing special about it, a day like any other. Few noticed, or cared to notice the man sitting alone at a bench between them, his eyes following the people as they went separate ways. But he noticed them. His eyes roved the crowds, pausing on curly haired blondes and straight haired brunettes, women.

His eyes traced the tight wrapped shorts framing full, bouncing butts stenciled with enticing phrases. He saw the hoodies they wore, zippered up and hiding the luscious curves beneath them. He gazed as their faces smiled, dimpled chatting, casting their long locks of hair behind them. He watched as their packages bounced and shook with each step they made upon the cold asphalt, a confident smile crossing his face.

He was a wolf among sheep.

Much had changed about him in the last twenty-four hours since the incident in the lab. In fact those few who knew him would barely be able to recognize him as he sat now. Gone was the fat he once had. Gone were the glasses, and sickly pale skin. Gone were the frustration and the knots it had wrought on his face. What sat there on the bench by the athletic field was so much more than the mere shadow it had once been. What sat there verged on being a regular Adonis.

He was in control now.

He could have any one of them. A simple touch of his skin to theirs and they would do anything he commanded them. Their eyes would glaze, their body would wobble on uneasy legs and they would call him “master.”

And he would take them. He would ravage them, plunge his throbbing masculinity into them and take away their identity, giving to them one of his choosing. They would be his slaves now and forever. They would worship the ground he walked upon and do whatever he willed with unquestioning eyes. He was their god.

So had the water parasite told him. So had he seen with those he had conquered.

His eyes moved through the crowd, patient. There would be time. There would be plenty of time for them. The short, unusually busty Asian treading by in flip-flops; the tall, lithe brunette with strong roman features and shorts so short they may as well be underwear, them and more would all be his…in time.

But at the moment his mind was in other places, other faces.

“Their names were Sarah, Liz, and…” he thought on ruminating “and…oh yes, Sharon, gorgeous, lying Sharon.” A smile filled with ill intent came secretively to his lips. It would be soon. It would be so soon. He knew the hour that brought the soccer players to the field. He had watched them before. He had marveled at their slender bodies and carefree, boyish laughs. He had watched mesmerized from the library window as their pert breasts bounced from under the uniform’s cloth.

So soon he would taste them.

So soon they would realize his great power.

The fourth hour’s toll was coming.

Hannah and Karen were out on different sides of the field, their eyes scanning the bustling, slowly dispersing crowds, searching for the tell tale three of whom the master had talked of.

They ran through their heads the descriptions he had given them.

Sarah, light brown hair, medium face framing shining brown eyes. Pert, apple breasts that seemed to defy gravity, short, maybe 5′5″.

Liz, blonde, hazel eyes, prominent eye brows characteristic of a German ancestry. Tall, almost six feet, with outward arching breasts.

Sharon, hispanic, slender build, light brown hair with highlights. Deep brown, knowing eyes, smooth complexion.

The two pairs of eyes searched diligently for them, their minds set on this one and only task. Somewhere in the mass of people three girls, dressed in practice uniforms, matching the descriptions tread. They would grasp them, bring them under their power, under the master’s power and guide their waiting bodies to him. And he would make slaves of them. The three would learn to know the ecstasy of servitude to him.

Neither knew that one of them would be missing today.

Liz was the first to step out of the apartment building, fully dressed for practice, carrying a change of clothes in her gym bag. She shifted her hair carefully behind her head as she headed towards the athletic field.

Sarah had been on the phone with her boyfriend, walking around the apartment still in her panties, dainty whites that barely covered the personals of her body. The conversation had been long, superficial and unfortunately very loud.

Whatever business she seemed to have everyone in the apartment found out about, whether they wanted to or not.

The frustrating diatribe still ran through her head as she walked the concrete sidewalk.

“Duke it was so weird, I was sitting down with my friends to eat lunch and you would not believe it, I smelled Worcestershire sauce in my bean salad. And the cafeteria had the gall to list it as vegetarian. Don’t they know anchovies are used in making it?”

“Yeah I know it is totally inconsiderate of them, and you know what I heard, and this makes me so mad…”

It went on and on like that.

She’d badly wished Sharon had been there with her so that they could do what they had always done when Sarah would get involved in loud conversations over the phone. Behind her back they’d make up funny responses for the person on the other end.

“Oh I woke up this morning and I had these nasty cramps, I think it was caused by soccer practice yesterday.”

Oh really, so it is that time of the month.

“I’m not sure, maybe you’re right. I think I’ll check it out. Thanks for the advice.”

Don’t forget the Tampon…and the Midol.

Liz chuckled as the memories ran slowly through her head her steps bringing her closer to the center of campus and the athletic field. If there was any good that came out of getting an apartment with the two of them it was getting to know Sharon. The girl was level headed, honest and knew when to laugh. She knew how to take a bad situation and turn it good. That was invaluable. She was a good person to know, even if she did go home at least once a month.

Liz didn’t understand it, but then again she’d never quite understood how close some families can get. She’d gone to college to get away from hers.

“I just don’t get it, but it really doesn’t matter, not like it’s a big sacrifice” she whispered to herself “She lives barely an hour’s drive from school. It’s not even a weekend excursion.”

Her mind trailed off, lost in the clouds, enjoying these moments of distraction before the ensuing drudgery of practice. She walked the path absentmindedly, having gone the way so many times before.

It was the last time the thoughts would be hers.

The birds chirped off in the distance as the afternoon sun traveled westward. The wind blew serenely and cool. The crowds of people had thinned to practically no one, the bell for class having long since rung. Liz skirted around a moving car as its engine rumbled and it sped away. She crossed the street and onto the grass, stepping over the fence on her way to the track and field, her thoughts jumbled and drifting.

A woman’s voice broke her mental paradise, bringing her out of her daydream. Liz turned her head, staring into the eyes of a medium height red head with thick, black rimmed glasses.

“Did you say something lady?”

She stared at her, her eyes deeply serious, tightly scrutinizing every feature of her face. It made Liz uneasy.

“I asked,” she repeated, “if your name was Liz, and if you played soccer.”

“Yeah, what of it?”

Andrew sat at the bench, his arms stretched out over it, the knowing grin on his face even larger than usual.

He had one of them.

He gazed smugly at the woman standing glassy-eyed in front of him, her body slowly rocking back and forth in the breeze. Her hands hung limply at her sides. She was as he remembered her, tall, blonde, beautiful.

Best of all she was soon to be his.

Karen stood demurely next to her, her eyes occasionally glancing her master’s way. She waited on his every word.

He turned briefly to her, his response simple, “Good job Karen, now go wait for the other ones.”

A smile crossed her face. She had pleased her master. He had complemented her. She had done a good job. She had done a good job. She turned away thrilled, heading back to the place she had stood for the last hour, waiting. She would do her master’s will. She would please him again. And maybe he would please her in return.

A thrill climbed up her body at the thought of it. Oh how she wanted him. Oh how she wanted to screw him. Her body ached with the need for physical pleasure. To touch just that glorious cock of his would complete her, if just for a moment. She would find the other two women. She would grasp them as she had grasped the woman named Liz and put them under her master’s will. And maybe, maybe he would climb inside of her. It was her greatest wish.

Andrew rose up, taking Liz’s hand in his, staring into her empty, waiting eyes and laughing to himself.

It was time to take part in what he had waited for, to enjoy this woman before him. “Follow me” he whispered in her ear as clamped onto her hand and led her away from the athletic field, away from the team, away from hope.

Slowly he walked down the path towards the library, Liz carefully in tow behind him. His steps were deliberate, patient, his eyes glancing backwards to watch her breasts jiggle. He never could really get over how beautiful that was.

The path through the library doors was unobstructed. Those few students he passed gave little notice to the odd pair that crossed the threshold and into the building’s inner quiet. None saw or gave alarm to the glass eyes and mechanical movement of the woman who held his hand.

They had other things on their minds.

The immense library building stood, sparsely filled with students sitting at tables studying, and doing their homework. Hundreds upon hundreds of bookshelves lined the walls and floor, forming corridors filled with dusted texts. Overhead florescent bulbs hummed under white ceiling tiles casting sickly yellow light over the central chamber.

Andrew turned his eyes towards the stairwell, the steps leading downward to the basement. The door would be locked, but he was sure he could force it open. The water parasite could afford him that much. He needed some privacy.

He headed in that direction, guiding his willing package behind him.

Down the stairs they treaded, their steps clattering on concrete levels, the light from the above chambers dimmed and lost the further down they went. At last they came to the bottom, third basement, archives.

Andrew glanced around him and above him. Overhead a bare bulb provided the only light in the empty, concrete landing. The only voice or sounds of human presence came from above. And in the present location it sounded distant and alien. Before him an old wooden door stood partially hidden in shadow.

Andrew smiled. He was safe. No one would intrude on his business.

He released his grip on Liz’s hand, feeling his body ripple as the water parasite increased his strength. His muscles grew as his clothes strained at the seams. He reached for the doorknob and pushed.

The door frame popped off with a clatter as he stepped inside, the zombied Liz following in his wake.

The motion sensors kicked on the florescent bulbs down their, blinking the room into a dead white light.

Liz stood almost motionless in the dusty vaults of ancient books, awaiting her master’s command.

Andrew moved to close the door behind him, pulling his shirt off in almost the same instance, exposing his full biceps and etched out six pack to her sightless eyes.

“Raise your arms to the ceiling” he commanded.

She did as she was bidden, extending her arms upwards towards the ceiling. Andrew approached her, pulling her long sleeve shirt up and over her head. Her hair fell down around her as the shirt came off her head, exposing her white bra to him. She stood staring as Andrew took a step back and observed her.

Her skin was a creamy white, soft and pliant he found as he rubbed a hand into her side. He squeezed and pinched the skin, working his way up to the brassier and pushing it up her chest. Her C cups flopped out, jiggling and shivering in the cold, silent whiteness of the room. They pointed outward, away from the center, her large, pink tits hardening.

Andrew took his two hands and began to kneed the soft, goose-bumped flesh. His hands shifted and squeezed, pushing her gorgeous breasts into large circular motions. Around, squeeze and around.

Andrew began to breath deeply, his cock noticeably aroused by the work on her breasts. He cast an eye towards her, to see how she was reacting to his expert work.

Her body didn’t respond, she stood as ever she had, her eyes staring forward, her body uneasy.

This was getting boring. Andrew admitted to himself that the first time of non- reaction had been fun. She had felt like a soft and warm doll, one that would move any which way he pushed her. He had felt so powerful. He had turned her into something she hadn’t been before. She was a thing.

But now…now he wanted more. He wanted to see the change. He wanted to imprint her when not in the stupor. He wanted her to lust for him before she was unconditionally his.

“Time to see how far my suggestions will go on you,” he said with a smug smile. He wrapped his hand around the back of her neck, staring deep into Liz’s glazed eyes. She would love him. She would want him. She would need him.

“Repeat after me and take as being true,” he commanded.

She stood still, her mind empty, awaiting to be filled.

“You love me.”

“I love you” she responded in a monotone.

“You look on me and you are intensely aroused.”

“I look on you and I am intensely aroused.”

“You want to screw me.”

“I want to screw you.”

“You will do anything to screw me.”

“I will do anything to screw you.”

“You will do it now. You will beg.”

“I will do it now. I will beg” her eyes stared forward, her voice hollow and cold. She had taken in the commands. She had understood them. She would do his will.

Andrew took a step away from her, pulling his pants down and waiting for the effects of the chemical to wear off.

He wasn’t worried if the suggestions didn’t work. It wasn’t like she could do anything to stop him from doing what he wanted anyway. If she would not screw him of her own modified choice he would rape her. He would show her his power. He beat that knowledge into her until she understood. She would be put in her place.

Slowly Liz’s eyes began to clear. She shook her head, her body shivering from the cool of the room. She wrapped her arms around her chest, noting with shocking realization that she was topless. What had happened? What was she doing in this strange room?

She scanned the room confused, shaking with an inarticulate fear. Something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong. She needed her clothes. She needed to get out of there. She didn’t know why. She just knew she had to. Her visions darted across the empty floor, shifting over to the ancient bookcases sitting behind steal cages.

Slowly her eyes moved to the center, catching a pair of bare feet and slowly moving up the naked body of Andrew. She paused, her eyes caught by the face of the stranger. There was something about him, something familiar, something…

A mental click went off in her head, all other impulses for an instant disappeared. “I want to screw you,” she said, as her arms fell away from her chest, exposing it. A naughty smile slowly stretched across her face. He was so hot. She had to screw him. She needed to screw him.

Her gym shoes fell to the ground as she pulled them off. She slipped her sweat pants down towards the floor, her panties with them, her eyes never leaving Andrew. Her slit stood exposed to the chill basement air as she took a step forward and out from the circle of clothing.

He was so gorgeous.

She took two slow steps towards him, her feet and creamy white legs, treading on the dirty gray carpet, her eyes stuck on his. Seductively she stepped forward, closing the distance, her naughty eyes gazing into the smug confidence of Andrew’s.

He was in control.

Her body enfolded into his, her eyes staring levelly into the dark brown pits of his. Her body shivered with the cool and the arousal. She wanted him. She needed him. She lay her head onto his shoulder as Andrew wrapped his arms around her, her soft breasts mashed into his chest. She closed her eyes, listening to his happy sigh, but missing his terrible smile.

The seconds etched on as Andrew extended his hands down towards her milky white butt, ready to squeeze into her soft curves.

She opened her eyes again, her brow furrowed. Confusion began to settle in. Something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong. She needed her clothes. She needed to get out of there. She didn’t know why, but she began to guess. What was she doing there? Who was this man whom had wrapped himself around her?

Her body shook, a question falling from her lips as she slowly pulled away. “Who are you?”

Andrew only smiled, his eyes shining wickedly. “Why, I’m your soon to be master.”

Liz backed away slowly, her eyes caught on his for an altogether different reason. “What the hell do you mean by that?” Her voice quivered as she edged towards the door. The florescent bulbs sputtered and hummed, the light adding a sickly white, macabre pallor to his skin.

He stepped towards her. “You’ll find out…soon enough.”

Her hand reached for the doorknob behind her, a scream at the tip of her lips.

Andrew reached for Liz’s arm. She brought her hand up and slapped it out of the way. He moved in. She kneed him in the gut. Andrew staggered back a step. She pulled the door open and turned to run.

Andrew recovered and dove towards her, tackling her onto the ground. Liz tried to scream. Andrew clamped his hand over her mouth. She bit. She wrestled. Andrew cringed. Blood issued from his hand, blood laden with pacifying chemical.

Blood that Liz had swallowed.

Her body relaxed. Her body stopped fighting. Her eyes stared glassy eyed parallel with the floor. She lay motionless, chest down and naked, Andrew lay on top of her, confused.

He looked at his torn hand. He looked at her face mashed red with blood. Slowly it began to sink in what had happened.

He pulled her back into the room, closing the door, flipping her over. Her eyes stared non-pulsed up at the ceiling as Andrew knelt down over her mid-section, his hips straddling hers.

He raised his right arm up and slapped her hard across the face. “You stupid bitch! You stupid, stupid bitch!” Her head shifted suddenly to the left, to the right, to the left and on. Over and over he struck, yelling. The red of his hand flew onto her face, spattering it red, and shining it purple black.

It shined bright and proud under the white light. She stared impassive onward, her chest rising and falling with the intake of breath.

“What the fuck is your problem? You just don’t fucking get it. You just don’t fucking get it…But I’ll fucking teach you, you fucking bitch.”

His cock grew and hardened as he stood up, standing above her as her eyes stared unmoving on. Her body lay splayed out on the floor, her toned milky yellowed legs spread exposed, her breath coming in slowly.

Andrew held his engorged masculine shaft in his hand and knelt down into her. He plunged it into her vagina, forcing it in and out. It was dry, painful. His skin ground and chafed on her insides.

He lay his fists into her, commanding, “You are hot. You are aroused. You are wet.” He noted with satisfaction how her slit slowly lubricated. Her juices spilled out and overflowed from her cunt.

In and out he plowed her. Her body rattled and shook, her breasts bouncing up her chest with the force. In and out he plunged, his breath coming in pants. Her legs waved about in the air, her back scraping against the floor. He bent his head into her glorious melons and sucked on them. Up and along the inner curves of her soft flesh his tongue flew, his back bucking hard into her moist, aroused slit. Her round butt jolted back and forth bumping into his throbbing manliness.

Back and forth, in and out his body worked as Liz’s person reacted naught. Her arms lay stretched out on the floor around her, opening and closing with the movement of Andrew’s body. Her eyes did not see. Her mind did not feel.

And for the moment Andrew didn’t care. He barely noticed. He breathed deep, panting, his eyes engorged in sexual ecstasy.

Her breath was husk and quiet, so much so that Andrew barely noticed it.

It was almost like fucking a beautifully gorgeous, life sized doll.

He stopped on that thought.

Something was wrong. Something was wrong about the situation he had. Something was missing. Something was empty. He wanted that response. He needed a response. He needed her to yearn for him. He wanted her to. He was important. She needed to understand that. She needed to believe that. He was a great man. He was a great man.

He pulled out and stepped away from her, waiting for the water parasite to do its work. Quickly it coursed through her body. Ride lines appeared and disappeared along her stomach as it worked its way up her uterus. Her body flopped about on the floor, her legs waving, her body rolling about. Her eyes moved about wildly.

Andrew watched her naked flesh jiggle, a smile coming to his lips. Slowly her body ceased its spasms. The bruises on her face slowly, but surely cleared away. The eyes opened. Deep hazel eyes opened. The eyes that made a face the old Liz would not have recognized.

Her body stood up, as she padded towards her master in bare feet. Her naked, creamy white breasts shook and hardened with a noticeable arousal as she approached him.

He was important. He was a great man.

She knelt before him, before her master. She cast her eyes upward towards him briefly before turning them downward and in. He stared critically at her.

“I am sorry master,” she spoke unto him “I am sorry for the trouble that I caused you. I am sorry for the doubt and fear I had first had upon meeting you. If I had known who you were, if I had known the truth I would not have acted as I did. But now I know.”

“And what are you going to do about it?” She turned her eyes up to his,“ I will do whatever you wish. I will please you like you have never been pleased. You are too good a man to be treated so poorly. I apologize.”

Andrew smiled, extending a hand towards her upturned face. “There will be time enough for that little one. But at the moment you have other friends that must be brought in before me. You will help me.”

Liz… a new Elizabeth stared up into him with awestruck eyes, an epiphany’s smile crossing her face. Her master was right. Her master was perfect. “Yes master, they may resist you, but they too will come to understand your greatness. They too will feel the regret.”

Professor Alexander Malarkey was puzzled. He sat at the wooden chair of his office, shifting left and right on the swivel. Something was wrong. Something was off about everything and he didn’t know why.

It was more than the mere fact that Andrew hadn’t come into his lab today like he always did. It was more than the mere fact that his lab was a mess and he had spent the last few hours putting everything back in its proper place. It was more than knowing that Karen Drane had not checked into the building today after promising to meet him later, or that his pet project, the water parasites had all died.

It was more then all of that.

None of what he believed to be true of the previous night actually felt true when he thought about it.

Every time he examined the evidence in his head nothing came out as normal, not like he believed it to be for some reason. His lab was a mess because he was disorganized. But how could that be? He had always prided himself on his organization skills. He had personally kept his lab spotless for the last two years, ever since he got it.

And even if he was disorganized that didn’t explain how the water parasites in the tank had turned up dead. He did not remember letting open the Arsenic solution.

That was the central problem. It was the first thing he’d noticed when he’d come back into his lab from the previous night. The mess had meant nothing to him. He’d told himself it was normal. But the water parasites… There was nothing in his memory about that. And it had set off a whole series of events in his head that had lead him to believe something was wrong.

And something was still wrong.

He turned his eyes towards the now empty tank, the dead creature within having been moved into an alcohol bath for study. He stared at the grayish water, thinking. He was missing something. He didn’t know what, but he tried to work his way through it. No one had access to his office, not unless he was present. He was the only one with a key to it. Him and the president of the school, but that wouldn’t make any sense. Eric Schindler had a background in history and didn’t particularly care what he did.

He paused, trying to remember the previous night and getting caught in a strange gray haze. Something had happened the previous night, something not normal and he couldn’t remember it.

And it was the fact that he couldn’t remember it is what told him that it was important.

He reflected over the usual order business that he would have. He would come back from teaching at about 12, do some basic prep work on experimenting he intended to do later in the day. He would go to teach his xenobiology class, and then Andrew would come back with him…

Dr. Malarkey paused in his thoughts. The previous night, the previous night had involved Andrew. He had told him something. But what had he told him?

He thought on, his eyes slowly drifting upward towards the empty tank. Something was wrong about it. Something was missing from it other than the dead water parasite that was inside. But what was it?

He thought on, wondering, his mind working its way into a slow realization. “There should have been one alive” he whispered to himself, “My God there should have been one alive. And Andrew…oh shit.”

He ran to the chimp cages looking in, watching as Mark the chimp humped Lucy, thinking on how she had become so docile, how she had wanted to almost serve him. And ever since the two had first engaged in coitus she had become protective of him, almost violently so. He looked, captivated, slow realization coming over his mind. Karen was missing. Andrew was gone. He was the last one in the lab, and a parasite was missing. Slowly the pieces began to click together in his head. His eyes lit up with fear, “Oh shit…oh shit! You didn’t! Andrew you didn’t!? Oh God! And you messed with my head.”

Slowly the fake façade melted away in his mind. He remembered with crystal clarity the events that had transpired the previous night. Andrew had Karen, and he probably had more. He needed to find him. He needed to tell somebody. But who? Who would believe him?

Dr. Alexander Malarkey grabbed his things and donned his light coat. He didn’t know those answers, but he would cross those bridges when he came to them. He had to talk to his wife. He had to leave her with a letter with everything he knew in the event…in the event… “In the event that something bad happens,” he said out loud.

And after that he would find him. He would find Andrew, and he would confront him. He would use his tazer if he had to, but he would bring him in. And then he would figure it out from there.

Dr. Malarkey locked the doors to his lab and left on his little quest, not knowing the place that it would take him.

It was 4:35 in the afternoon. The sun shined brightly still in the sky. The leaves still rustled in the gentle breeze, and cars still skirted by in the crowded side streets of the college campus. It would seem to the casual observer that it was a day like any other. A college apartment complex done over in a disgusting white stucco, a tree just off to the side and a locked gate leading into it, a building like many of the other college apartments surrounding it.

But this building was important. This building was different. Today it housed a woman that another sought to control. A woman who had long talked on the phone and found herself late for a soccer practice she did not feel like going to. This is the scene that sets the moment you are about to bear witness.

The day was warm and yet she felt a chill. She did not know why, nor did she think on it long. The college emblazoned sweatshirt did her no help as she wrapped her arms tightly around her chest and headed out. The door behind her closed with slam as Sarah turned her eyes upward towards the exterior of the gate and started.

Elizabeth was waiting for her on the other side.

She walked forward slowly, confused, her hand reaching for the knob as she opened up the tall metal gate. What was going on? Was practice canceled? She walked up to her, her eyes questioning Elizabeth’s.

Elizabeth was the first one to respond, “ Jeez, I was wondering when you might be coming out.”

“What the hell are you doing here? Is practice canceled or something?”

“Yeah, Coach Winters came down with something, called it off for today.”

“Okay…that’s great news,” she said smiling, “I’m going to call someone real quick” reaching for her cell phone. She needed to call Duke and see what he was doing that night. Maybe she could squeeze a dinner out of him and still not have to put out. Her fingers worked the phone, paging through her phone book, looking for his number.

“But there is something I need to tell you” Elizabeth blurted.

Sarah rolled her eyes “I’m sure it can wait, just give me a second” she turned her attention back to the phone, pressing the call button, her attention turned from Elizabeth.

Elizabeth placed a hand around the back of Sarah’s neck.

Skin to skin contact.

The cell phone clattered to the ground, the ring tone cutting in on the other side.

Sarah’s eyes had clouded over and her arms slipped down to both sides of her body. She stood slowly rocking on uneasy legs.

“I hadn’t intended it to be this way” Elizabeth continued to the quietly enraptured Sarah “the master would have preferred if I could have you follow me to him.”

Sarah stood motionless as the phone continued to ring on the ground.

“But I suppose this will have to do.” Elizabeth turned to face Sarah, looking down into her eyes. She would follow her if not by free will then by a will she thought was hers.

“You are interested in whatever I have to say.”

“I am interested in whatever you have to say.”

“You will listen to whatever I have to say.”

“I will listen to whatever you have to say.”

“There is a man waiting to meet you, a man many times better than Duke. You want to meet him.”

“I want to meet him.”

“You will follow me to him.”

“I will follow you to him.”

The receiver picked up on the other end of Sarah’s phone. A man’s voice responded, barely audible though the sounds of the college life.

Elizabeth bent over to hang it up, backing away as she waited for the effects of the chemical to wear off, her mind thinking. The master had wanted her to lead Sarah to him. And so she would do. But he did not need to know her subterfuge.

Nor would he care.

The phone went silent as Elizabeth pushed the end button.

Sarah shook her head straight, her eyes focusing again.

She looked around briefly, “What happened? I feel kind of weird.”

“There was a man I was going to introduce you to. You were talking about how badly you wanted to see him.

Sarah looked confused for a second, the effect of the commands slowly working their way into her head. Slowly she nodded. “Right…right, I remember now, yeah…he must be one hell of a guy.”

Elizabeth ignored it,“ So do you want to meet him or not?”

Sarah thought, her eyes missing the nuances of the deception. “Sure, I mean…hell yeah!” She smiled innocently,” practice has been canceled, so lead the way. I will follow.”

Elizabeth smiled knowingly, turning northward, towards the library. There was much still to be done. There was still another that she would bring the master to. It was his will. Sarah followed, unaware of the mind play that had made her suddenly interested in something she hadn’t been.

Sarah’s phone would ring as they worked their way towards the entrance of the campus gym and the men’s locker room. Her eyes would turn to the caller ID and the name posted on it. Her finger would fly to the ignore button. She didn’t need him. There was a better one waiting for her. That she believed.

Already her imprinting had begun. Sarah would be one of many doting slaves to her master. All that remained was the act, a plan, a sexual fantasy Andrew had long had. And then there would be one.

But for how long?