The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Song of Dominance

By Mr. Scade

Part 2: The Girlfriend’s Secret

There was an army, numerous and ready. The lines of soldiers, the lines of cavalry, the lines of officers; they were all neat, all clean, all standing ready. Their uniforms were pristine, shinning under the moonlight. Infantrymen and infantrywomen beautiful in their red leotards, their sexes poking through openings in the fabric; their ballet boots pristine; their faces hidden behind unemotional masks of hard porcelain; their hair kept long in ponytails at the tops of their heads. The cavalry wore thick uniforms, purple skin hidden under their armour of thick rubber and leather; their faces were gone, hidden under a layer of fabric; the beasts they rode were human-shaped, dressed to look like horses. The officers all wore chains and little in manner of clothing; their chests were bare, their legs were bare, their arms bare, they only had briefs covering their sexes and bums. The officers were chained to one other, bounds dangling from collars and from their tight, tight hoods.

The army showed but one emotion: arousal. Moans and groan. Expactation filled the ranks—the soldiers masturbated in place, eager for action.

Their commander walked in front of them. She was tall, powerful; her very presence making the lesser ranks kneel before they realised it. She had no face, no features to discern her from the average soldier safe for how she carried herself. She was different, and not only because she wore crimson and black, or the robes of flowing latex, like a river of skin-tight material. Her uniform was tight, so tight it looked to be her skin. Tight on top, and flowing like a skirt bellow, a skirt that turned into black, gooey water once it touched the ground. The puddles of latex formed into masks and collars and boots, which where then picked up by her many servants.

The commander stood before her army and then looked at the horizon. There, on the very edge, the music was. They were here to join the music in the fight against the most dreadful enemy.

She looked at her army, all expectant arousal and lust, all emotionless faces, and called to march.

Valeria took a bite from her hamburger, going over her dream for the hundredth time. She swallowed and drank her juice just as a pleasantly cool breeze picked up, her wine-coloured hair flowing in the air. She was absorbed in her own thoughts, going over the dream, over and over and over again. It had been very... different. And the music in the background, like flutes and drums! It all felt as if she had to know about it.

It didn’t bother her how bizarre the dream was, how different—dreams were seldom coherent—but how good it felt. To be in command of an army of lust and fetish... She shivered, biting her lip. Valeria took a deep breath, controlling herself. It wouldn’t do her any good to get aroused in public. She couldn’t deny it; she had loved the dream.

“Valeria?” A voice like the breeze said behind Valeria. She turned around, a smile on her face. How long had it been since she heard that voice in person?

Valeria stood when she recognized Vanessa’s face. God, has she changed! She thought as the two friends embraced. They hugged each other, hard, for a long time.

“Hell, how have you changed!” Valeria said, keeping her friend at arm’s length to take a good look at her.

Vanessa blushed slighting, but her smile didn’t go away. The Vanessa Valeria remembered had been a heavy girl with long, long auburn hair. She remembered Vanessa being outgoing, yet reclusive, sarcastic yet a bit dumb. That girl was gone; and gone were her hair and her weight. Vanessa now kept her hair short, barely covering her ears.

Valeria remembered many a night comforting an insecure girl who hated her looks, a girl who didn’t have the will to fulfil the promises she made to herself. But now, years after, Valeria was looking at the girl that had been steadily growing and portrayed in several emails—someone who had turned her life and body around, who had found resolve and strength in sports and a change of lifestyle. Vanessa was fit, incredibly so, with wide shoulders, strong arms and legs, and a taut belly. She didn’t look butch, nor did she look completely feminine. She looked athletic and incredibly attractive. Valeria felt envious; she had always tried and failed to maintain such an exercise regime.

“You like it?” Vanessa spun in place, her skirt spinning. She looked like a tomboy, but dressed like a lady. “It takes a lot of work to keep like this. But it is worth it! Oh, it is!”

Valeria laughed, some stress leaving her. She waved a hand and both sat at the table. A waiter quickly arrived and took Vanessa’s order.

Valeria refrained from eating until her friend’s order arrived. “So, what is new, Vanessa? I haven’t heard form you in months. Do you still work at that department store?” Valeria asked, leaning closer.

Vanessa shook her head, brown eyes looking mischievous. “Oh, I left that place a year and so ago.” She smiled. “After I finished studying chemistry I realized that I really had to focus on my career, so I got a job at some factory’s chemical lab. It is not great, but I am learning a lot. Besides,” She trailed off as her salad arrived. She thanked the waiter, and the waiter blushed. “I am doing it for the contacts. In no time I will move on to a better position.”

She even talks differently! Valeria raised an eyebrow. It was hard to picture her friend as a chemist. “At some factory, Vanessa? Last time we talked you said you had found something great that gave you quite an extra income.” Valeria bit into what was left of her burger, suddenly finding it delicious. Amazing how a situation could affect one’s taste.

Vanessa averted her eyes for a second, filling her mouth with bits of tomato and lettuce. She seemed to want to avoid the question. But you simply didn’t avoid one of Valeria’s questions unless you wanted to have it pried out of you. Eventually Vanessa forced herself to face it. “Well... I got a job at a... fetish club.” She whispered.

Valeria almost choked on her food. She drank a mouthful of water, eyes bulging. Had she heard her friend correctly? A fetish club!? Vanessa worked in a fetish club? She could hardly believe it. This city has fetish clubs? Since when?

“You what!?” Valeria cried, a bit too loudly. She said it again, whispering. “You’re kidding, aren’t you?”

Vanessa shook her head. Valeria had expected the girl to blush and get red, but it seemed to Valeria that Vanessa was proud, if that smile was any indication. Had her friend really changed so much? “Well, remember how I used to ask you about what your parents did for a living?” Valeria nodded awkwardly. She had never paid much attention to Vanessa’s inquiries, passing them off as simple curiosity. “Well, after you left I kept going to your house. Mainly to hang out with your brother; I had no idea how awesome he was until we started hanging out. Hell, it was his company that helped me pull myself into so many sports. He really likes working-out.”

Valeria blinked. Her friend and her brother, working-out together? Why didn’t Vanessa tell her of working out with her brother? Why hadn’t Geronimo said anythingt he times they had talked? Something was starting to click in Valeria’s mind, as if blocks were coming together in a tetris game. Both had changed so much since she left, could it be that she had kept them pressed down? No, impossible. Valeria had been encouraging of other’s wishes.

“Anyhow,” Vanessa continued between mouthfuls of salad. “Eventually your parents told me exactly what they did for a living. Trust me, at first I was shocked! No wonder you always wore those ballet heels and avoided all conversation about it. But it all made sense. It all clicked into place. And the best part was that I had those fetishes.” She paused, as if to let the information sink into Valeria’s troubled mind.

She... no... what? What!? Valeria couldn’t think straight. Too many thoughts were crowding her mind. Her brother, her mother and father. And now Vanessa. They had all changed in her time away, and her dreams were... Suddenly she realised something. I have always had such dreams. She thought, looking at Vanessa. God, I have had them for years! Why couldn’t I remember them?

“Valeria?” Vanessa’s voice broke through Valeria’s thoughts.

The wine-haired girl looked up, shaking her head. “It’s nothing. Continue” Valeria needed to hear more. She had to know what had been going on in her absence.

“Well, your parents were very, let’s say, happy about my interest in leather and bondage. They were a bit too eager at first, but over time they turned out to be good teachers. It was incredible, to finally fulfil my fantasies.” Vanessa’s face twisted, becoming ashamed. She brought her hands up, shaking them. “No, no, no. Not like that! They just showed me how to dress and where to go to meet likeminded people. And, well, one thing led to another and eventually I landed a job at the prime fetish club in town.” She smiled.

Valeria raised an eyebrow. It was... interesting. But it left her with so many more questions. And Vanessa had never been one to divulge her secrets. “And your job is as a...?’

This time Vanessa did blush. “Dancer.”

Valeria leaned back on her chair, eyes wide. She whistled, and then chuckled a bit. “You’re kidding!”

Vanessa shook her head. “Nop. I am a dancer, and quite a good one. I do not get touched, and the pay is quite handsome. I owe your parents a lot.” She smiled knowingly, winking at Valeria. Was that a flash of secret understanding behind those brown eyes? Valeria didn’t know what to think. Could Vanessa know about...

“So, there you go. That’s what is new with me.” Vanessa quickly changed the subject. She went back to eating her salad and after a while said: “What about you, Valeria? Anything in your mind, besides inquiries into my current life?”

Valeria frowned.

“Look, I know you have questions but I don’t want to talk about that, not today at least.” She smiled. “Hope you understand.”

“I do.” Valeria said. It wouldn’t do her any good to force the matter; it would only make Vanessa pull into a shell of diverting subjects. Valeria needed to know, but she had to play it safe. For now, she decided

“And, well, that’s my story for the day. What is yours? What is on your mind?”

How my parents may have tricked me? That I never knew you or my brother? That I forgot about dreams so powerful they are making me rethink my own sexuality? She wanted to talk about it all, to get it off her chest. But she couldn’t, not yet at least. She first needed to know more before she could draw her own conclusions. Know more... How could she ask the right questions without getting suspicion thrown her way?

The song that was had been playing around her house was suddenly in her thoughts, the melody echoing like thunder in a closed room. She shook her head. “I am moving back home, and need a place to stay.” She said instead.

* * *

Valeria got back home fairly late. After she and Vanessa had their lunch, the two started walking around town. They met up with some old friends for drinks. One thing led to another and then they started hoping around pubs. It was two in the morning, she was drunk, and tired, and very, very horny. She walked up the stairs was about to walk into her room when she realised that she was alone in the house. Well, into alone, but she was the only one up and about. It was the perfect time to look around for clues. Clues on what? What do you think they did to you, Valeria? She shook her head and started walking towards her father’s office. She could still hear the music playing, flutes and drums. Didn’t her parents ever get tired of it?

Some of the drinks had managed to clear her thoughts, ironically. Valeria realised that she had always had such dreams; the fetish fantasies, sexual hallucinations. Why? Perhaps it was her way of internalising her life with such parents. It didn’t matter. She had forgotten those dreams. She forgot every single one of those dreams until today. Now she could recall each one perfectly—every detail, every sound, every sight, every pleasure. Just thinking about them made Valeria very, very horny. Fuck, stop that. She cursed herself—she didn’t like latex or encasement or bondage, then why was she getting so worked up at the thought of it? Why!? She needed answers.

The music played and she walked into her father’s office. It was empty, and the lights were off. She walked in, slowly, fearing her father might be asleep on the couch. He sometimes did that. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she breathed more easily when she saw no one inside. Smiling at her luck, Valeria walked to her father’s computer. She moved the mouse and the computer sprang to life. Carlos never turned it off. Immediately the music began, stronger, more potent. It was not loud enough to wake anyone, but it did bother Valeria. She tried turning it off, but she was so drunk she couldn’t even remember how to. Annoyed, she let the music go on. She had more important things to do.

“Okay... what am I looking for?” She whispered as she started to look into her father’s folders. It took her a while, but she found where he kept the family’s erotic ventures. She clicked open some folders.

More questions formed.

Valeria frowned; opening a folder entitled “Geronimo”. She found pictures of her brother as he had been years ago. The photos were numbered by date, and the lower Valeria moved the more... risky the pictures were. It was like looking at someone’s transformation, someone becoming something else. With each picture her brother became a man, turned muscular and athletic. The most recent pictures were of someone else, someone she didn’t know. As of six years ago her brother had started becoming the person dangling from the ceiling, had started to transform into Fetishdoll. At first he was only in light bondage, then wearing feminine clothing, then trying one latex item until the encasement began; slowly at first and suddenly quite heavy.

Suddenly, Valeria cursed. Had she just seen Vanessa in one of those pictures? She looked back and found a picture with Vanessa in the background. She was bound next to Geronimo, clad all in latex safe for her face, and with Valeria’s mother pressing something against her sex.

Valeria was taken back, somewhat disgusted, somewhat excited. What had changed? She remembered that her parents did try these sorts of things, in private mostly. Hell, when she was at home they had kept their fetish world mostly to themselves, never showing it in public except on special occasions. On the early years they tried to pull Valeria into the whole world, but she had declined, thoroughly. Now that she thought about it, at first they had been quite outgoing with their kinks, but after failing with Valeria they had pulled in. Valeria frowned; she had vague memories of... something. Had she done something fetishy when she was younger? No, it couldn’t be. She had always declined. But suddenly she felt as if she had had a part in their fetish world, before they took it and kept it to themselves. She couldn’t remember.

Valeria opened another folder, and then another. She browsed, looking for clues. But the more she browsed, the more her questions were ignored. She was horny, and the pictures were just adding to that. And that blasted song would not stop playing! She didn’t know if it was the alcohol or the song, but she was started to feel even more light-headed. She ignored the feeling and kept looking through the folders. She found a folder filled with pictures of Vanessa at her job. God, does she look hot in those! Valeria didn’t care about the thought, didn’t really gave much thought to he lesbianism implied. She just kept looking, getting progressively more worked up.

Eventually she couldn’t take it. The music played in the background, a silent ghost haunting her body and mind. Her hand reached between her legs, finding something moist. She began to rub, to touch, to love. Her fingers moved on their own, doing things Valeria was never quite aware of but liked nonetheless.

She sighed pleasantly.

More images flashed as she kept browsing, every folder she opened naughtier and riskier than the previous. Soon enough she was not looking at pictures of her family, of friends or acquaintances, but pictures meant for someone to masturbate to. She didn’t see her father’s face, or her brother’s eyes; she saw only erotic scenes that aroused her. Oh, and they did arouse her.

Time passed and she lost track of it, her fingers deep within herself. She moaned, silently, and kept going, oblivious to the world.

A door creaked and a pair of heels echoed in the hard floor. Carlos passed his daughter, barely looking at her, and sat on a chair in front of her. He looked at her for a long while, his eyes unemotional. He didn’t move, didn’t say a word; Carlos just stared at his daughter as she masturbated to the images.

Valeria’s eyes had become unfocused, almost whitewashed. She wasn’t staring, she wasn’t looking anymore. Her hand didn’t move on the keyboard, it just stood there as if ready to type a key. Her other hand kept working, eagerly, fast, masterfully. The music seemed to move with her fingers, thought most likely it was the other way around. Valeria’s moans had joined on the symphony. More time passed and, suddenly, she let out a loud moan and immediately after started speaking in the voice of a dreaming woman.

Carlos could barely hear what she was saying, but he knew the words. He had put them there, years ago. Amazing what four words can do. He thought. ‘Touching takes me deeper’, that is what I gave her. And it still works. He shouldn’t be surprised; he had seen them at work several times over the last ten years, but never in real life. Never in the flesh. It made him feel... uncomfortable. She asked for them... and now I am using those words to patch up a mistake. He shook his head.

Carlos sighed. “I hoped you would take to it faster, Valeria. We really need you to take over as his domme.” His lips twisted. “Well, I guess your mother was right. We need to push things.” He stood, ponderously, as if the weight of a world was on his shoulders. Carlos didn’t feel entirely sure about what he was doing, but he knew he had to. He had made a mistake all those years back when he had agreed to remove Valeria’s kink, and he wanted to correct that. And to finally show her that we can be closer as a family now that she is back, and without that attitude of hers.

He sighed, shaking his head. I’ll have to tell her the truth about that. He thought as he walked around her. That won’t go smoothly. He placed his hand on her shoulder, and Valeria tensed. Her words stopped. Before she could wake Carlos leaned closer and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes snapped shut and her body relaxed into a deep sleep.

* * *

There were only two of them. Two bodies of latex, entwined, constantly caressing each other. A man and a woman made of latex and lust. They couldn’t let go of each other, for they needed each other to survive. And so they made love, and so she controlled him, and so he owned her.

Valeria was glad she didn’t remember her dream. She knew she had had another of those delicious fantasies, but she didn’t need the arousal of remembering them clogging her daily thoughts. Mostly preoccupied with what had happened to her after the last pub she and her friends had gone to. One morning call had revealed they had dropped her off and she had gone straight to bed, so she needn’t worry for any scandalous pictures to find their way to the internet.

Still, she was worrying. Susana had told her plenty, but there were still questions. When exactly had she started to hire her parent’s services? When did she start to go out with her brother? Did they work out together? Judging by Geronimo’s new frame, it was very likely. How could her parents allow it? And why did Vanessa keep it secret? Hmm... Well, I do know the answer to that question. She thought. If she had told me I would’ve flipped.

Vanessa was too private a person to go into details, specially regarding something everybody knew made Valeria volatile. But Maria was another story. Valeria’s mother would talk, simply because her daughter asked. Hopefully, Valeria grimaced. Who knows if that has changed.

With the music she had grown to ignore playing in the background, Valeria made her way towards the terrace, where she found her mother lying on a hammock and reading a book. Valeria stood on the doorway, frozen momentarily. Was it possible for her to dress even more... scandalously? Maria had chosen to wear a tight, red latex leotard with a built-in corset and holes through which her bare breasts poked. As usual there was an intruder buzzing inside Maria, but while others had been inconspicuous, this one was like a slap to the face. There was a slit on the leotard, and the base of the intruder was poking out, held in place by a series of straps that tied to her corset. Maria’s legs looked bare, but it was obvious they were covered in skin-tone latex, and red ballet heels. A steel bar kept her feet separated by a foot.

“Oh, morning, Latexia.” Maria said as she lowered the book. Instead of a hood Maria was wearing a mask, very life-like, intricately painted, and masterfully crafted, of what could only be described as a submissive look. The mask looked sealed in, part of Maria’s face.

Valeria stared for a while, astounded, disgusted and aroused. Fuck, why is this getting to me? The drums and flutes kept going.

“Hey, mama.” Valeria said rolling once she realised her mother had used the nickname. She sat on a nearby chair, crossing one heeled leg over her knee.

The mask stared at Valeria, its feelings concealed, like the thoughts inside Maria’s head. Could she be smiling? Valeria never thought she would find something more disturbing than the latex hoods, but she did. At least with the hoods she could see muscles pulling underneath.

“Mama, uhm, I wanted to ask you something.” Valeria said, letting her eyes wander over Maria’s outfit. She was glad from the distraction from those unmoving, painted eyes, but her mother’s bare breasts were not precisely making her feel less awkward.

Maria cocked her head to the side. It seemed like she knew how to express emotion with the mask on. “Well, what is it?”

“I met with Vanessa yesterday.” Valeria looked away from her mother, lips in a thin line.

“Oh.”

Valeria looked at her mother, frowning. “Is that all I get?”

Maria sighed and placed her book on the floor. She sat on the hammock, the buzzing of the intruder mingled with the sound of flutes. “No, it is not.” The mask’s eyes stared into Valeria’s, and she suppressed a shudder. “What do you want to know?”

Valeria smiled to herself. At least that hasn’t changed.

“Can you tell me your side of the story? How Vanessa ended up... you know, playing.”

Maria looked thoughtful for a second and then started talking. “Valeria, talking about Vanessa... I cannot do it without also talking about your brother.”

Valeria had suspected as much, but been told that their stories were intertwined still left her feeling out of place. “I don’t care. Go on.”

Maria nodded. “Well, after you left Vanessa kept coming every now and then just to chat and help me with some work. When you left she was heartbroken, Valeria—you had been her only friend. We liked her, and she was polite so we allowed her to help us with tiny things you used to do. Strangely, at the same time Geronimo started to come out of his shell and the two started talking. In no time they created a friendship. It was very bizarre, to see that boy come out of his shell in such an spontaneous way.” Maria seemed thoughtful. “I thought it had been Vanessa, but she had always tried to talk to him.”

Valeria nodded. She remembered Vanessa trying to pry her brother out of his shell and failing.

“The two started going out more and more and, one day, Geronimo came out of his carapace. It was spontaneous, really—one day he was quiet and reserved the next he asked if he could get to drive the car you left behind. I was proud, happy. He was finally talking to people, doing things! And when he and Vanessa started biking and swimming and playing football together? That was the real changer. They bonded in a way I didn’t think was possible for Geronimo. And you can see the results of that experiment.”

Valeria frowned. She had been right; the two were fit because they had started going out to exercise together. It made sense, now. But why? Why hadn’t they done it before she left for Finland. Valeria felt like she knew it, but she needed to hear it before she could confront herself.

“One day Vanessa asked about our services. You can guess how astounded I was at the suggestion. Vanessa? Kinky? It didn’t seem right. But in the year she and your brother hung out I saw her looking at my outfits and the playroom longingly.” The mask looked away. “I talked to your father and we decided to give Vanessa what she wanted. She hired our services and we complied. At the same time your brother started to be more outgoing about his fetishes and eventually he joined into the fun.

“Vanessa grew a bit... unassailable. And your brother grew more and more submissive and too needy. I suggested they play together.” Maria sighed, bemused. “You know the rest, Latexia.” She turned her head, her eyes meeting her daughter. Valeria didn’t see them, but could feel the stare.

“They... at the same time. They started doing what they liked, only after I left.”

Maria nodded. “Do you see, Latexia? Do you see what happened once you left?”

She did. Valeria could now see it. Why had it taken her so long to see it? Not the three days she has been back home, but all the years and years she spent with Vanessa and Geronimo. It had been there, plain for anyone to see, all along. But she didn’t want to confront it, didn’t want to accept it. She had hated binding people to her own desires all her life!

“Valeria,” Maria whispered, leaning closer. “Once you moved out they—we—all started to breathe easier. Your father and I started to truly enjoy ourselves. Your brother broke his awkwardness and became who he wanted to be. Even your friend Vanessa managed to pull herself together. All of this would’ve been possible before, but it didn’t happen until you left.”

Valeria closer her eyes, shaking her head. No, no, no! It cannot be true.

“It was you, Valeria. You had us in bondage.” Maria’s voice was soft. “Because of you we were never who we wanted to be.” She chuckled. “Fitting, don’t you think? And ironic. The one person who wasn’t into bondage, kept everyone else in a bondage of sorts.”

Valeria rose, heart beating fast, fingers trembling. It couldn’t be. She had not... she never... What was she supposed to say? That she was sorry for something she didn’t do? Didn’t realise she was doing? Her attitude had kept her loved ones in a pit, and by leaving she had given them the wings to soar out of that hole. What did that say about her?

She shook her head, staring right into the eyes behind the mask. “I am sorry.” She whispered and then left the terrace, heels clicking to the tempo of drums.

Maria looked at her daughter, shoulders slumped, book forgotten, desire abated. She felt her body shiver and then smiled, truly smiled, underneath. She rose from the hammock and started after her daughter.

* * *

Valeria needed air. Needed to think. The music was in her mind now, constantly distracting her. She couldn’t think in her house. Valeria left and started walking, roaming, wandering town for hours and hours. Her legs were strong, accustomed to her high heels, and thus she didn’t tire. She spent the afternoon and evening going to parks, walking around blocks, going into shopping malls and staring, simply staring. Walking and doing nothing allowed her to clear her thoughts, but not completely. She was still fairly disturbed.

It was not until well after sundown that she returned home, her feet and legs hot with hurting. She walked into her room and jumped on the bed.

Not three minutes passed when a knock at the door made Valeria groan in annoyance. “What?”

Maria walked in, her leotard replaced with what appeared to be a very simplistic maid’s outfit, in latex of course. The mask was gone, replaced with a latex hood that, strangely, allowed Valeria to see her mother’s face.

Valeria stared, amazed. She hadn’t expected to see her mother’s face in a long while. Maria’s skin was fairly coloured, for someone who kept it hidden all the time. Her nose was straight, her cheekbones high, her lips thin, her eyes wide. Wrinkles played games at the corner of her eyes and mouth.

Valeria felt a warm feeling deep inside. But instead of showing it she said: “What do you want?”

Valeria’s mother stood in the doorway as if unsure of what to do. She seemed reluctant to enter but eventually she sighed, her eyes downcast. She walked over to Valeria’s bed and sat next to her daughter. She didn’t meet Valeria’s eyes, instead looking around the room. Valeria frowned; although her mother looked more proper than usual, she had never seen Maria looking so submissive. Oh, Valeria knew that Maria was a submissive thoruhg and through, but if there was one person Maria couldn’t show her submissive side to it was her daughter. The situation was unsettling and made Valeria’s anger abate.

The two didn’t speak, didn’t so much as make a sound. They simply sat there, feeling the other person next to her.

“Latexia,” Maria began. “I... I didn’t tell you everything.”

Valeria looked at her mother, frowning. There is more?

Hope you’re right, Carlos. Maria turned to look at her daughter. “Your brother did have several kinks, but he didn’t precisely become Fetishdoll on his own.”

“Uh?”

Maria gave a half-hearted smile. “Yes, he had his fetishes. Yes, he started being more outgoing after you left. Yes, he asked us to do things to see if he would enjoy the lifestyle but, truth be told, he wasn’t really all that into it. Oh, he loved it, but your brother was always a bit of a prude—he couldn’t get over his own reservations.” Maria closed her eyes for a moment. “It was driving him crazy, the frustration.”

“Frustration?” Valeria interjected, worry on her brow. She did remember a time when her brother’s emails would sound... erratic. “Like inner struggle out of proportions?”

Maria nodded. “He was boiling inside, struggling. There was a war between his need to enjoy his fetishes, and his own sensibilities and chastisement at them. He loved his kinks, but hated them at the first time.

“But all of a sudden one day he asked us to remove that block, that whisper that made him feel so bad. He wanted us to hypnotize him.”

Something itched at the back of Valeria’s head, like a forgotten memory trying to crawl its way out of the hole of forgetfulness. Her parents could hypnotize? That sounded familiar, very, very familiar.

“You... you can do that?” Valeria asked, voice a whisper.

Maria looked at her daughter with a wide-eyed expression, but she quickly corrected it once a memory struck her. She doesn’t remember. “Yes.” She said softly. “And we did it on Geronimo. We removed his prudishness, his block. Everything. We let out the monster of fetish.”

Valeria blinked. They removed the walls and... “You took it too far, didn’t you?”

Maria looked guilty. “He kept asking for more and we couldn’t help ourselves. We just did it. We twisted his thoughts, twisted his desires, increased his lust. And now we have Fetishdoll. He won’t even answer to another name.” She shook her head, arms wrapped around her chest.

Valeria stared, dumbfounded. It all seemed to click into place: how her brother had changed so drastically. But it was wrong. What her parents had done, even if her brother had asked for it, was wrong. Could they’ve done the same thing to Vanessa? Valeria dreaded to think about it, but she had to know.

“You... you only did that to Geronimo, right? Not to Vanessa?”

Maria smiled faintly and shook her head. “No. Only to him.”

Valeria seemed to breathe more easily, but there was still this feeling, this nagging thought that said that she should know more.

“You brainwashed him.” Valeria said, flatly. “Mom, how could you do that!?”

“He asked us to do it, Latexia.” Maria’s eyes finally met Valeria’s.

Valeria shook her head, taking a deep breath. “Still...” She said, thinking about it. She was angry, yes, even more angry now. Indignated. Painstreaked. How could they’ve done that? But what was bothering her more than anything was that she felt, deep down, aroused at the idea of her parents brainwashing her brother. But why?

“Valeria, it’s no different from what we did to you,” Maria said in a soothing voice, “And you’ve never complained about it.”

“What you did to me?” Valeria’s eyes widened as she whispered the words. The memory was clawing out of the crevice.

“You don’t remember, Latexia?” Maria said, softly. “The weekly calls? The petitions? The sessions?” Maria shook her head. “Well, of course, you asked us to remove the memories.”

“The... the what?” Valeria shot to her feet.

“Well, Latexia. Every week or so for the last ten years you would call us and masturbate while either me or your father went over your usual trances. Sometimes it was on the phone, others on video.” Maria said matter-of-factly, her sex reacting to the erotic memory of her daughter’s moans of pleasure.

Valeria shook her head. It can’t be true, can it? The memory was out, its hands pulling it closer to being intelegible. Valeria remembered a girl of thirteen who had found out about hypnosis and... and asked her parents to help her with it. Her eyes grew wide and she gasped. “No.” She whispered. “No, no, no.”

“Yes, Latexia. You did. You masturbated and chanted and you loved it so much.”

It was true. Suddenly Valeria remembered. Suddenly she knew. Suddenly she felt the shame and arousal take over. “No... No!” She cried, “I can’t be! How... how did I forget all about it? How could I forget that kind of thing!?”

“When you were around fourteen your kinks were starting to wake, Latexia,” Maria said with a smile as she sat on chair. She partially ignored her daughter’s reaction. “Seeing how comfortable it was to all of us to relate such things you always told us what excited you and what didn’t.”

There was music all around Valeria. She had started to ignore it, but suddenly the flutes and drums were there, in the room and in her head. She was feeling relaxed and sleepy. Curse that walk!

“One day you told us you thought you had a mind control fetish,” Maria said softly, almost whispered, one hand conveniently located over her thigh and another gracing her latex chest, “That the idea of being hypnotized aroused you. You even asked us to get you some mind control erotica.”

Valeria remembered. Her mother’s words acted as triggers to memories long lost. She could see herself as a teenager, asking her parents to buy her porn instead of clothes or toys; and she could remember just how extremely aroused she got the day her parents gave her the mind control videos.

“One day, after a couple of months of immersing yourself into the world of mind control erotica, you asked us if we could somehow trance you,” Maria said, an inaudible moan escaping her lips as one of her hands found her encased sex. “So we researched and trained ourselves to please our daughter and ensure that she would be as kinky as possible.”

“Wha- What did you do?” Valeria said tentatively.

“At first, just gave you small subliminals, increasing some of your kinks and partly giving you that liking for ballet boots,” Maria said.

The boots suddenly felt tight on Valeria’s legs; she realised just how tight they were, how tall they were, and how her feet fit inside.

Maria’s words took Valeria back to the hypnosis sessions she had as a kid. She saw herself, her parents dressed in their kinky outfits, the soothing sound of drums, flutes and violins.... Her nether lips moistened. She squished her legs together, bringing a small jolt of pleasure out of her sex.

“What... What else did you do?” Valeria said, her upper teeth softly munching her lower lip.

“One day I decided to try something more interesting. I told your father I wanted to give you a trigger word.” Said Maria, her voice inaudible behind the moans, “Your father then decided to give you a masturbation trigger word. We then hypnotized you so you would have this craving to masturbate in front of us—be it phone or otherwise—once a week; hell, we even had you fall under whenever you did that. And whenever you got too aroused.”

Dum da dum, the music echoed throughout the terrace and within Valeria’s mind, mixing with her mother’s words and digging up memories she had forgotten or was made to forget. She could see it clearly, now, all the calls, all the moans, all the trances she went in after starting to masturbate with the phone held over her ear by her shoulder.

Her fingers crawled down her chest and rested just over her covered sex.

“Touching takes me deeper.” Valeria remembered a mantra. Her eyes were glazing over as her hand began to rub her sex. Her body fell on her bed with a soft thud.

“Yes, Latexia,” Maria said, her own hand imitating her daughter, and a smile on her face,

Valeria shook her head but didn’t stop masturbating, “What... What’s going on?” She said in a dreamy voice, the music filling her mind and relaxing her mind. Dum da dum.

“You are masturbating in front of you mother, darling,” Maria moaned, “That would put you under right away.”

Valeria knew her mother’s words were true, they always were. Masturbating in front of her would put her under a trance and it excited her. She wanted to fight it, to hate what her mother was doing- had been doing for years, but she only found herself falling under and deeper, her own kink betraying her. The memories from all her previous trances returned and helped her ease into the delicious nothing.

“W-why? Why are you... Touching takes me deeper.” She moaned, throwing her head back.

“Because,” Maria began, slowly. “We took it too far with Geronimo, Latexia. You wanted to forget, we did it. We took the memories away. But now you remember, and now we will take you even deeper.” Maria paused, moving closer to her daughter. “Master wants to turn you into the perfect Domme for our son, Latexia. You will become the perfect Domme.”

Valeria only whispered her mantra.

The sound of heels meeting concrete echoes from the open door that leads into the house; the two women are far too concentrated on their own pleasure to notice Carlos walk out of the house and into the terrace.

“Look like you two are having fun,” Carlos said. He placed his hand on his wife’s shoulder. “And it seems like Latexia is ready.”

“Yes, Carlos” Maria moaned, “She is under, ready for us to remake her.”

“No need to rush things, Maria,” Carlos said with a mild smile. “We can still have fun with her before we make her into the perfect domme.”

“Yes, Carlos,” Maria moaned, her stare upon her husband’s hardening member.

Touching takes me deeper, Valeria thought in the same rhythm as the music. She was lost in her little realm.

Carlos grabbed a chair and sat next to his wide. His hand moved on hers, halting her self-pleasuring, and guided it to where his sex was.

“Latexia,” Carlos whispered at his daughter, his voice levelled and relaxing. His words matched the music, the same music he had used for years to trance and hypnotise many. “Your name is Latexia.”

Valeria’s eyes lacked emotion and her devoid of resistance.

“Your name is Latexia,” Maria insisted, “You are a dominant woman. You are a domme.”

“You love rubber and latex,” Carlos said, “Nylon and lace and bondage. You are Latexia, you are a domme.”

Valeria was an open book. She couldn’t help it, being completely under. Had it been a new experience she would’ve resisted, but no. Valeria had been going into deep trances for over fifteen years. The words were ink on the blank pages of her suggestible mind, writing thoughts and words and rules. Valeria was Latexia, and she loved it.

“Latexia loves to dominate and dress in latex and rubber,” Carlos moaned. His wife rubbed his penis.

“Latexia loves to be kinky and in control,” Maria whispered, her voice breaking with moans.

“Latexia loves to be kinky and in control,” Valeria’s voice said.

“You are Latexia,” Reiterated Carlos, his hips pushing against his wife’s fingers.

“I am Latexia,” Valeria breathed, her hips were starting to buckle.

“You love latex and rubber and all fetishes,” Whispered Maria.

“I love latex and rubber and all fetishes,” Valeria moaned, hard.

“You are Latexia, you’re a domme,” Carlos groaned as his wife’s hand began to tremble in a way that pushed him over the edge. He moaned and writhed in his encasing clothes as his penis pumped his seed into the special sheath covering it.

The sound of pleasing her master forced Maria to orgasm. She felt his penis spasm under her fingers and go limp as the material felt hotter and squishy inside. Her body rocked with obedience and pleasure—synonyms to one another.

“I am Latexia!” Latexia screamed as an orgasm shattered her whole being and sent her mind into a numb, mindless state, the soothing sound of flutes and drums filling her.

Valeria’s head hit her pillow and she drifted into dreams, her mind analysing, synthesising, and absorbing the information bouncing inside it like rubber balls in a shaking box.

Soon Carlos and Maria recuperated from their mutual orgasm and stood.

“What do we do now, Master Carlos?” Maria whispered as she placed her latex hands upon her husband’s encased chest.

“We wait. That’s what we can do.” Carlos said, voice soft. He seemed sad. “She will wake, and then we’ll do it again. And again. And again until she is the domme we want her to be.” He turned to look at Maria’s face, at the screwed smirk and glazy eyes. “And once that happens we will finally have our lives back, Maria. We may have screwed up bad with Geronimo, but we will fix it. Not on the best of terms, but we will fix it.”

“It just... she will still be herself, right? Just our Valeria as a domme.” Maria said, more a statement than a question. She leaned over towards Valeria, kissing her forehead.