The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sonia’s punishment and training

MC HU FF FT

(inspired by and dedicated to: S. E.)

A bitchy Londoner is taught new tricks when she visits LA and crosses the wrong Pack of Filipino teen girls.

The tall brunette walked past a group of Filipino teens, indignant. “Fucking monkeys, speak English” she muttered under her breath as she rudely pushed her way the group of giggling teens.

They had been speaking in Tagala and smoking cigarettes In front of the building when Sonia exited, having just finished a gig.

At over six feet tall with emerald green eyes and a striking resemblance to Liz Hurley, She was making great money as a celebrity look-alike at parties and corporate events. Having just moved from the UK to America she was a bit shocked to see so few Americans anywhere. She missed her homeland, but not the weather.

At least California offered her a chance to work on her tan, and make some cash to take home. Home, she thought, only 3 more weeks and she could get back to civilization and out of this Disneyland culture that butchered her native language.

Hmph, she grunted, the only things those teens were good for is to one day grow up and work at a nail salon, she thought.

Sonia strode toward her hotel room, and didn’t notice she was being followed. She had no idea she’d been watched for days, by a group that preyed upon White women with one thing in mind: enslavement and brain washing.

As Sonia paused to find her keys, she felt a weight on her back and was knocked to the ground, where she felt the moist cloth cover her nose and mouth. The chloroform took effect immediately and all six feet of her went limp, helpless. The six girls dragged her to their van and stuffed her in the back, amongst their dirty laundry and old sneakers.

The van sped into the darkeness.

THE STUDIO

The rental used to be a recording studio, complete with a soundproof room. Sonia awoke groggy, disoriented. Her ass hurt, so did her pussy. Her mouth Tasted funny. A young Filipino girl, in her late teens at most, stepped into the room.

“You not so tough. You break easy.” She said in a heavy accent. “What on earth are you talking about? Where the hell am I?” exclaimed Sonia.

“You in training, you a new slave girl. Pretty soon you total programmed.” She revealed.

“Fuck you, you, can’t even speak English!” rebelled Sonia. A hearty slap came across her face, and there was nothing she could do about it. Her hands and legs were tied to the chair. She spat at the teen.

The teen said something in tagalog and the other fie girls came in the room in a flash. The first girl said something and they all spit into Sonia’s face, repeatedly. “You are nothing, you are a possession to be used!” yelled one girl.

Sonia was disgusted, these teens all spitting in her face as it dribbled down fro her eyes and nose and across her lips, down her chin. The strangest thing though, was that she was getting aroused. Why? Why would this of all horrible things turn her on? As if by reflex her tongue slipped out from between her lips and she tasted some of the spittle. Her tongue took an amount off her upper lip, and brought it in to her mouth.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as the pre-wave of an orgasm began building, And she moaned. While her mouth was open the girls all spat again, into her mouth.

This time she couldn’t avoid the saliva of six teenage Filipino girls cascading down her throat. Her hips bucked in the chair and she couldn’t believe her body betrayed her, She was on the verge of an orgasm!

A smelly towel was wiped across her glistening face. It had a familiar scent, repulsive at it was, but she knew the scent. In fact, funky as it was, it somehow appealed to her, and when it was removed she almost looked sad.

The girl holding the towel noticed and rubbed the mist towel on her face again. “You like the towel, don’t you?” she snarled. Admittedly, while it had the scent of leather, yeast, some kind of glue, dried apricots, and a faint cheese, it had a certain something that was irresistible, even in it’s offensiveness.

The towel was rubbed slowly on her face, turned and moved. “See, you like it” Said the girl. “It’s not so bad” moaned Sonia. Strangely, it wasn’t.

“I told you she learn fast” the teen said to her cohorts. “learn what?’ thought the terrified Sonia? ‘She enjoy the towel we all wipe our feet on.”

For a moment she was horrified, but them a rush of pre-orgasm began again, And Sonia was confused at her own arousal. She was enraged and tried to say something. “Why you little brats, fucking bitches, how could you…”

A word in tagalog was uttered and Sonia’s throat clamped, as did her mouth. She not only could not speak, but every muscle tensed at full flex. She was rock Solid only her eyes could move. What was happening?

All six girls took off their shoes, and showed off the variety of toenail polish, and unpolished little brown feet they all had, and Sonia was overwhelmed with pleasure.

Her long legs trembled, as a wave of muscle spasm went from her own toes up her legs and to her crotch, then upward through her body, culminating in her skull. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she came with an intensity that almost knocked the chair over. Something about the sight of all those teens barefoot was too much to handle. Images of their soles walking with impunity over her tall body, like she was a discarded Carpet flashed in her mind. Scenes of those Filipino feet, jammed into her mouth, Her pussy, her ass, raced though her head. She saw herself spray painted or body painted and used like furniture, used as a urinal, used as a human footrest.

The chair was then pushed over, and Sonia found herself on her back, Looking up at her captors. Her stomach grumbled audibly.

“Somebody hungry” a girl said. They all removed their respective shorts and pants, and skirts. Sonia dazed wanted to let out a scream, but she still couldn’t move. Her eyes darted in her head, helpless.

One of the girls positioned herself above Sonia’s face, her shaved pussy Glistening. Sonia feared what came next, but only for a moment. Once she could smell the scent of the musky young pussy being slowly Lowered onto her face, fear became hunger, anger became helplessness, And helplessness led to acceptance. The girl’s weight was being applied to Sonia’s face, her scent overpowering Sonia. Her air was being cut off and consciousness was fading. Right before she blacked out another word in Tagalog was uttered and Sonia could move her mouth. But she didn’t move it to scream, she stuck her tongue Out with all her strength and stretched it as far as it could reach into the Filipino Girl. She had to be as inside her as she could, that much she knew.

Her tongue probed and probed and lapped, while she sucked and swallowed everything the young angry teen could give her. The teens moans of pleasure only increased Sonia’s overwhelming desire to have more. More Filipina pussy, more!

The girl stood up abruptly, on trembling legs, and the next one and the next one took their turns, soaking Sonia’s face and hair with their juices, with their orgasms.

Sonia’s tongue hungrily lapped up the flavors. Another full body orgasm rocked Her like a hurricane. Several of the teens stood the chair back up, and a dazed Sonia Looked at them, laughing at her, pointing at her, and speaking to each other in Tagalog.

Now, instead of annoying her, the sounds of the language were like music to her, Soothing and placating her. She began to fall into a trance, her eyes glazing over and her expression going blank.

The girls grabbed a fresh towel and wiped under their arms. Once every armpit had been wiped clean with the small towel it was stuffed into Sonia’s complacent mouth.

She stared ahead, blankly as the girls continued to talk to each other, the flavor of their pubescent armpits and all their powerful pheromones imprinting her.

The lights were lowered, and the room filled with the sounds of a tape, that would play for the next several hours.

LIGHTS ON

Awoken by a slap to the face, Sonia had no idea how much time had passed. Frankly, she didn’t care. Seeing the 6 lovely young women in front of her was a treat that frankly, she didn’t deserve.

The restraints were removed and Sonia waited for permission to move. A command was given in Tagalog and she dropped from sitting right to all fours And began licking the tops of the feet of the girl in front of her. Her tongue slid Across the worn leather and the exposed toe cleavage, darted in-between the Broken in leather of slip on and the arch of the girl wearing them, until her hair was yanked and she froze, waiting for the next girl to step into place, and remove her Combat boots. Sonia licked those deeply leather scented feet, and her hair was grabbed again. This time the girl had on jellies, and Sonia treasured the scent of the rubber shoes On Filipino feet, only be then treated to a girl sock-less in keds. Birkenstocks were next, and only the stained soles were offered, followed by cheap dime store flip flops, With the teen girl’s footprint etched into them.

After an orgasm and another command, Sonia crawled into their bathroom and laid on her back in the tub. Her lanky body was too long to stretch out, so she had to rest her own feet on the cold floor on the tub and bend at the knees. Her arms went instinctively to her sides. The six girls all stood outside the tub and began talking to each other in tagalog. Sonia went right into trance again, as they let go with their streams all over her.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Six Filipino teenagers walked cockily down the street, talking amongst themselves. Right behind them, walked a tall, deeply tanned woman with emerald green eyes, carrying all their shopping. She was obviously a few years older than the teens but Carried their bags, paid for their coffees, and lit their cigarettes with complete servitude and a slavish devotion. Any onlooker would think the teens were celebrities and she was their star-struck, adoring fan. She never said much, just tended to the girls every need in public and even more so in private. The money she made modeling went right to them, as well as the money she made being rented out to Filipino housewives with a fetish for dominating white women. She was popular among couples, and kept quite busy. With her many months of training, any memory of any life before this was gone, and she was completely imprinted with, and loyal to flock of Dios, or goddesses.