The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Chrystal Wynd as well as the name Dark Wynd.

Note: Although this story can stand on its own, being familiar with “Sorority War 1—Fast Times at Chrystal Heights U.” and “Sorority War 2—The Fantasy Fetish Festival” gives the reader context background to this story.

* * *

Synopsis: Nicole, Alice, Tara and Bit face their final initiation—and punishment—before being admitted into the Kay Zeta arcane sorority.

* * *

Sorority War 3 — The Initiation

By: Dark Wynd

“Well, here we are, Millicent,” I said, indicating my best friend Alice.

“And here we are, too,” said my rival Tara, standing next her best friend, the Asian girl named Bit.

We were at the Kay Zeta social hall. Despite many obstacles, we were finally on the verge of being admitted to the Kay Zetas, the most prestigious arcane sorority on the Chrystal Heights University campus. Of course, the running feud between me and Alice on one side and Tara and Bit on the other had nearly cost us any chance at all of getting into the sorority.

We tried to fix that last week when we had attended the Fantasy Fetish Festival as instructed. We had run into some issues, however, and our admittance to the Kay Zetas had been endangered once again.

Despite all that, Millicent- the president of the Kay Zetas and a powerful witch- had decided to give us one last chance to prove ourselves. So we were there to find out exactly what we had to do for our initiation.

“All right,” said Millicent, “just one more test and, despite your obvious compliance issues, you’ll all be admitted to the Kay Zetas sorority.”

“Fine,” said Tara. “What’s the test? Let’s get it over with.”

Millicent walked to a nearby closet and opened the door. She took out four outfits and handed one to each of us.

“Tonight the Kay Zetas are hosting a dance,” she said. “You four will be functioning as the service girls.”

“Service girls?” I said.

“Yes,” said Millicent. “Service girls. Primarily passing out drinks and getting supplies, but you’ll also be helping to keep things running smoothly over all in any way we deem necessary. Once the dance is over- assuming, of course, you’ve stayed for the entire dance and performed all duties- then you’ll have passed your final test and will be officially admitted to the Kay Zetas.”

Tara looked at Millicent. “That’s it?” she said. “All we have to do is pass out drinks and we’re in?”

“At the most basic level, yes, that’s it,” said Millicent. “However, remember...you’re going to be working a roomful of drinking witches. You may not find this as easy as you think. Since you missed Greek Row Hazing Week, this will serve as your initiation...again, assuming you make it through the night.”

“Oh, please,” said Tara. “After the Fantasy Fetish Festival, this will be easy.”

“True,” I said. “Still, the Festival did have its moments. Any chance of Tara being transformed into a blowup sex doll again?”

Tara gave me a look. “Aren’t you the witty one,” she said. “Can we bimbify Nicole again? I thought that was a good look for her.”

Millicent sighed. “All right, enough, you two,” she said. “Now, all of you...go away and be back here at six. Don’t be late. And don’t forget your uniforms.”

Alice held up her hanger. “Ummmm...speaking of the uniform, where’s the rest of it?” she said. “All I have is a couple strips of cloth.”

Millicent smirked. “That’s all of it,” she said. “Don’t worry, you’ll look adorable in it.”

“We’ll look naked,” said Bit.

“I’ll be afraid to sneeze,” said Alice. “It’ll blow this outfit right off my body.”

“Relax,” said Millicent. “You’ll get the rest of your uniform tonight.”

“Glad to hear it,” said Tara.

“After all,” said Millicent, “no skimpy service girl outfit is complete without high heels.”

Millicent smiled as we groaned in symphony.

“See you at six,” she said sweetly, “and don’t be late.”

* * *

We were all there fifteen minutes early, as we were too close to actually getting into the Kay Zetas to risk screwing it up by being late.

We didn’t get dressed until we got there, however. None of us was willing to risk wearing the service girl outfit in public.

It really was little more than two strips of cloth across our personal areas. The top was simply a tube top that offered almost no support, but was still tight enough to show off my nipples. The micro-skirt was borderline obscene and actually exposed the bottom curve of my ass when I walked.

“C’mon, Millicent,” I said. “This hardly allows us to show off our mystique!”

“Hush, Nicole,” said Millicent. “This party is for the adults. Behave, or there will be spankings. When you’re an upperclassmen, then you can work on your mystique. Until then, and especially tonight, you’re just eye candy. Now go put on your heels.”

Well, that certainly cleared up any potential misunderstandings. Grumbling, we took our ridiculous four-inch-high-heels and put them on. It was going to be a long night.

* * *

The party began not long after that.

All of the Kay Zetas were present, of course, but there was a number of attendees from other sororities as well. The fraternities appeared to be well represented as well. There were quite a number of good-looking guys around. The Kay Zetas certainly knew how to throw a party.

Tara, Bit, Alice and I did our part bringing drinks and making sure the snack bowls were filled. Our skimpy outfits garnered an embarrassing number of pats and pinches, and the girls were almost as bad as the guys in that respect. Still, overall things were going smoothly.

“Do you need anything?” I asked a girl, recognizing her as a Kay Zeta.

“Yes. Get us a pitcher of margaritas from the kitchen, please. Bring some lime slices, okay? Thanks, sweetie,” she said, giving my bottom a pat.

Grrrrrrrrrr.

I smiled, then made my way to the kitchen. I made a large margarita pitcher, then started back. Then I remembered I needed some lime slices, so I set the pitcher down and opened the refrigerator door.

I got the lime slices and closed the door. The counter was empty. I swore, then realized that Tara was walking off with my pitcher.

“Hey!” I said. “That’s my pitcher! I just made those!”

Tara didn’t even turn around. “Finders, keepers,” she said.

Fuming, I made another pitcher and finally delivered them. As I delivered the pitcher, though, I realized that Millicent and several other A group members had congregated in a nearby corner and were talking together.

I grinned at the sudden opportunity. I still wasn’t happy about playing service girl waitress, but this was certainly a good time to make myself visible to the popular crowd. It certainly helped that Millicent’s drink appeared to be low.

I stepped over to Millicent’s group and opened my mouth to ask if anybody needed anything. As I did so, however, Tara stepped directly in front of me.

“Hi, Millicent,” said Tara. “Can I get you something to drink?”

“Yes, Tara,” said Millicent. “White wine, please. And good job being on your toes, there.”

That was the last straw. I reached forward, pinched the elastic back of Tara’s tube top and snapped it against her bare back.

“Ow!” said Tara, whirling. “You bitch!”

“You’re the bitch!” I said. “I’d slap you, but I don’t want to get dirty slut on my hand!”

Bit suddenly appeared. “Back off, whore!” she said.

Alice appeared at my side. “You back off, wench!”

Tara reached out and pushed my shoulder. I shoved her backward, resulting in her falling back into Millicent.

Tara ran at me then and in a moment we were clenched together and rolling on the floor.

I could hear shouts and screams and I had a vague sense of Alice and Bit trying to pull us apart. We were too close together to actually hit each other, but she had a handful of my hair and I had a grip on her tube top directly between her breasts.

Alice and Bit continued trying to pull us apart, but her grip on my hair and my grip on her tube top prevented them from separating us. Then I swung my free hand and smacked her cheek. It wasn’t strong enough to do real damage, but it had the effect of startling her, making her release her grip on my hair. Suddenly Alice and I were falling backward and we landed together on the floor.

There was silence for a moment. Then Tara squealed and crossed her arms over her bare chest. Belatedly, I realized I was holding Tara’s torn top in my hand.

I grinned. If nothing else, this one moment made the whole scene worth it.

“That...is...enough!” said Millicent, and I had a sudden uncomfortable inner lurch. This wasn’t going to be good.

“Sorry, Millicent,” I said. I turned to Tara and held out the torn cloth. “Here,” I said.

Tara glared at me. Her cheek was red. “Very funny!” she said through clenched teeth.

“It’s your own fault!” I said. “You attacked me!”

“You snapped my dress!”

“You stole my pitcher of margaritas!”

“You shouldn’t have left them out!”

“Wench!”

“Bitch!”

“Slut!”

“Whore!”

Millicent clapped her hands once and there was a crack like the sound of thunder.

“Enough!” she said. “As entertaining as it is to listen to you two idiots go back and forth, you have completely disrupted this Kay Zeta dance, and that is unacceptable!”

Tara and I looked at the ground.

“Now, you have two choices,” said Millicent, “and only two. The first choice is walking out that door. If you choose that, then your application to the Kay Zeta sorority is terminated and the matter ends.”

“And the second choice?” I asked.

“The second choice,” said Millicent, “is to accept my sentence and subsequent punishment.”

“What would that punishment be?” asked Tara.

“You won’t know until it happens,” said Millicent.

Great. We’d probably end up at the Fantasy Fetish Festival again, or something similar. Grrrrrrrr.

“And I’m talking to all four of you, by the way, which means Alice and Bit, too. You’re all in this together.”

I finally gave a mental shrug. “I’ll stay,” I said.

“Me, too,” said Alice.

Obviously not willing to lose face to me, Tara said, “Fine. Me too.”

“And me,” said Bit.

“All right, then,” said Millicent. “All four of you. That’s fine.”

Millicent turned and spoke to two Kay Zetas standing nearby. “Escort these four to the casting room while I speak with Torrance and Gabrielle about this matter.”

* * *

Ten minutes later, the three officers of the Kay Zeta sorority entered the “casting” room where Tara, Bit, Alice and I waited nervously.

Millicent looked at us. Then she said simply, “All right, your punishment’s been decided.” Without further preamble, she took Torrance’s and Gabrielle’s hands, then closed her eyes and began chanting softly to herself. A moment later, Torrance and Gabrielle- the other officers of the Kay Zetas- began chanting softly as well.

The room seemed to darken somewhat and Tara, Bit, Alice and I looked at each other nervously. Although she was young, Millicent was still the highest ranking witch in a sorority of witches. She wasn’t someone to piss off, and we had done just that. And Torrance and Gabrielle weren’t small fry either.

Millicent opened her eyes and we realized her pupils had enlarged. In fact, her eyes were completely black...there was no white to be seen. Then she spoke, and her voice was deeper and resonating with a choir-of-several effect.

“You have all been found guilty,” said Millicent, “and you shall assume punishment uniforms for the duration of your penance.”

Millicent waved her hand in our direction and barely visible swirls formed around each of us. The swirls whirled around us faster and faster and I suddenly realized my clothing was coming apart. Then I realized it wasn’t coming apart; rather, the material of my top and skirt was unraveling and re-stitching itself at an incredible rate. After a few seconds, the swirls faded until they remained whirling around only my wrists and ankles. Then the swirls finally disappeared altogether.

“Alice and Bit,” said Millicent, still speaking in the deep, choir-of-many resonance, “You have broken the rules of the Kay Zetas and now you shall receive our punishment.” She gestured at Alice and Bit.

“Ohhhh...!” said Alice, gasping. Bit made a similar sound.

“Tara and Nicole,” continued Millicent, “you also have broken the rules of the Kay Zetas and now you shall receive our punishment.”

Millicent gestured and a sudden rush rippled through my entire body, head to toe. It felt like it hit every cell inside me.

“Geez,” said Tara.

Then the light in the room returned to normal.

Millicent’s forehead was dotted with perspiration, but she appeared otherwise unaffected by her spell-casting efforts. She offered us a smile.

“All done,” she said. “You’ll notice the effects almost immediately.”

“I noticed them already,” said Tara, crossing her arms over her chest. “Where’s the rest of my outfit?”

That’s when I realized my “punishment uniforms” consisted of a flippy mini-skirt...and almost nothing else. I did, however, have manacles on my wrists and ankles and what felt like a collar on my throat.

A quick glance at the others showed that Tara had the exact same outfit...the flippy skirt and the manacles and collar. Alice and Bit had the same outfit as well, but theirs included bikini tops.

I looked to Millicent. “Why do they get tops and we don’t?”

“Because you and Tara are the primary offenders,” said Millicent. “They were only peripherally involved. Their punishment is lighter than yours.”

“What about our clothes?”

“You’ll get them back at midnight,” said Millicent. “The spell will dissipate at that time and your serving clothes will reappear.”

I sighed. Barefoot and topless until midnight. Still, it could have been worse. I’d just have to keep my arms crossed until the party was over.

Tara apparently thought the same thing. “So, we’re done here?” she said. “We can go?”

“You can, if you want,” said Millicent. “Alice and Bit must stay for another minute or so. Their punishment will manifest itself shortly.”

Tara and I looked at each other and then obviously arrived at the same decision to stay. There was no way we were wandering out there until we knew what kind of punishment we were facing. Besides, I wasn’t relishing the idea of walking around a party topless.

Then Alice made a squeak.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yessssss,” said Alice. “I’m just...just...”

Bit began wriggling. “Dammit,” she said. “I...I have to...I have to...”

Then Alice and Bit looked at each other. They appeared to be fighting some inner compulsion. Whatever they were trying to resist, however, they failed. They suddenly rushed together and began kissing each other in a crazy, heated manner.

“Seriously?” said Tara. “Bit, what are you doing?”

“Mmmmmmppphhhhh!” said Bit, her lips locked with Alice’s. “Mmmmmmppppphhhhh!”

“Mmmmppppphhhh!” said Alice, her hands sliding over the Asian girl’s hips. “Mmmmmpppphhhh!

“They’re trying to tell you they can’t stop,” said Millicent. “Bit and Alice will be kissing and feeling each other up for the rest of the night.”

Millicent clapped her hands and two Kay Zetas walked into the room.

Millicent looked at the two girls who had just entered. “Escort Alice and Bit to that cage in the center of the room,” she said. “Put them in there until the end of the party.”

Tara and I looked at Millicent with wide eyes. “Why?” I asked.

Millicent shrugged. “Ambiance,” she said. “Who doesn’t like seeing two hot girls in skimpy clothing making out in a cage? It should certainly add an erotic edge to the soiree.”

Tara and I watched the two girls walk the furiously kissing Alice and Bit out the door. Then Tara and I looked at each other, then back to Millicent.

“Look,” said Tara, “Nicole and I really don’t want to kiss. In fact, I suspect even a spell couldn’t make us kiss. Can we wash dishes or something instead?“

Millicent laughed. “Oh, don’t worry,” she said. “You and Nicole won’t have to kiss. In a few minutes, though, you’ll probably wish kissing Nicole was all you had to do.”

That certainly sounded ominous.

And then it started.

I was looking right at Tara when it suddenly occurred to me something was wrong. Then I realized what it was.

Tara was growing a tail.

“Hey!” said Tara. “What the hell?!”

A long cat tail the color of Tara’s red hair now extended from just above her ass, curling and twitching like a typical cat’s. Cat whiskers extended from her cheeks and a pair of cat ears were visible in her hair.

I sighed. “I’d tell you how adorable you look,” I said to Tara, “but something similar is happening to me, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” said Tara. “You have the cutest pair of bunny ears on the top of your head and an adorable little bunny tail just above your ass.”

I wanted to kill Millicent.

“All right, then,” said Millicent. “Enough of this. Go out and enjoy the rest of the party. You don’t even have to worry about serving drinks now. Just...mingle.”

And that...sounded even more ominous.

* * *

Tara and I left the room. We hesitated, but there didn’t seem to be any point to avoiding the party. Besides, if Millicent, Torrance and Gabrielle exited the room and found us not mingling as ordered, we’d probably just end up in even more trouble. Or kicked out altogether.

We took a deep breath and headed for the cage in the center of the room. We attracted a lot of attention due to our attire and exotic look, but that wasn’t really unexpected. As punishments went, this was seriously embarrassing, but not as bad as it could have been. All things considered, it seemed Alice and Bit had gotten the tougher punishment after all.

I looked at Tara. “Only in Chrystal Heights,” I said, “could a girl with bunny ears and another girl with a cat tail walk together and barely rate as ‘unusual’.”

Alice and Bit were kissing each other in a seriously sensuous manner. Their bare bellies pressed together as their hips wriggled in heated need. Their hands slid over each other’s bare shoulders and hips in an intimate manner. I felt bad for them, but it was, as Millicent suggested, kind of hot.

“Damn,” I said.

“Yeah,” said Tara. “That’s actually making me a bit...“

My nipples hardened and my hips began gyrating. “I know what you mean.”

Tara was pressing her knees together. “I mean...really hot.“

I fanned my cheeks. Like Tara, I was getting really hot. Really, really hot. My nipples were rock hard, my belly muscles were quivering and my pussy was lubricating like crazy. But, strangely, the most intense sensations were coming from my lips. My lips were more sensitive than my clit, it seemed. I licked my lips once to moisten them, and I shuddered and nearly moaned.

What the hell?

I looked around. The men at the party hadn’t impressed me initially, but now they looked like models. Shoulders suddenly appeared broad and powerful. Strong jaws, predatory walks. I could actually smell the men, and their masculine scents were driving my instincts wild.

I looked at Tara and realized she was experiencing the same thing.

“Our punishment,” I said, and talking was difficult because I was so very hot and needy.

“Yeah,” managed Tara. “I need it. I need dick. Oh, gawd...”

I was having trouble concentrating. I vaguely registered that I was supposed to be covering my bare chest, but my burning need was making me forget.

“She put us in heat,” said Tara.

“It’s working,” I said. “I can’t think straight.”

My heart was racing. This was more than just a reaction to Alice and Bit making out. It had to be.

Tara looked at me, coming to the same obvious conclusion I had...this was part of the spell.

“Whatever,” said Tara. “I can take it.” Her cheeks were flushed, however, and she was cutting furtive glances at the tightening circle of guys.

That’s when it finally occurred to me that there actually was a surrounding circle of guys.

“What?” I said. “You guys never seen a cat girl and bunny girl before?

The closest guy smiled. “Sure we have,” he said.

Damn. That wasn’t good. That meant they knew exactly what was happening to us.

Tara turned and tried to walk away. Two guys stepped over to her and started talking, though, and amazingly, she stopped to talk to them.

Then a guy was standing next to me, his masculine scent hovering.

“Hello there,” he said.

“Back off,” I said. “Just ’cuz I have bunny ears doesn’t mean I...I...well, it doesn’t mean anything.”

“Of course it doesn’t,” he said. “Don’t worry...they look great on you.”

“No, they don’t!” I said. “They look...they look...they look like...something...!”

Shit. His scent was throwing me off. My concentration was shot. My nipples were rock hard and I kept dropping my hands too low, like I was subconsciously showing off my tits. This was bad.

“Hey, it’s okay, babe,” said the guy.

“No, it’s not!” I said. “It’s...it’s...it’s...”

Dammit. He smelled so good. So powerful. I wasn’t about to give in to Millicent, though. I just wasn’t! If she thought I was going to end up bent over like a slut, she was in for a surprise. Still, I had to do something.

“Follow me,” I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him with me. Tara was too busy pressing against some other guy to even notice I was walking away.

* * *

I pulled him down a hall to a spare sitting room that had a couch and television. I closed the door and turned to the guy.

“Look,” I said. “I’m just going to...I’m just going to do something, all right?”

The guy smirked. Apparently he was familiar with the effects of whatever spell Millicent had cast on me.

“No problem, babe,” he said. “Do what you have to do.”

My pussy was on fire and my belly muscles wouldn’t stop jumping, but it was my lips that were driving me crazy. I wasn’t going to give Millicent the satisfaction of me getting banged silly like a slut, but I had to do something. I couldn’t stay like this all night. So I dropped to my knees and unzipped the guy’s pants.

Gawd, he smelled good. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. Then I pulled out his cock and wrapped my lips around him.

He hardened almost instantly in my mouth. My lips parted slowly as he thickened, until they formed a perfect ‘O’ around his shaft. Then I took a deep breath and slid my mouth slowly down his cock.

I shuddered as the sensations of my lips sliding over his rod made me light-headed. I slid my mouth back, then down his thickness again, even further this time. Then, unable to stop myself, I started pumping my mouth over his hard cock again and again, his mushroom head pushing deeper into my throat each time.

Incredibly, his cock pushing into my throat didn’t bother me. The mind-blowing sensations from my lips were overwhelming my senses and I had lost all track of time and place. My mouth watered around that fat rod as he pumped my mouth. My lips wrapped around the base of his cock, my chin pressed against his heavy balls, and the vibrations from the slightest motion of his cock sliding through my lips was enough to ratchet my heat another level. My hands were on his belly as my mouth bobbed over his cock and my knees were numb.

I tasted salt, and then his hands were in my hair. A moment later, there was an explosion inside my mouth and I realized the guy was cumming.

I didn’t have time to think; just like that, I was swallowing his load. He was ejaculating a torrent of semen and I was swallowing it desperately, unable to stop. And then while I was doing that, his release triggered mine and suddenly I was squealing like a slut around his cock, my moans muffled by his cock. Every swallow of cum I made, the more intense my wave of pleasure.

The waves of intensity finally tapered off and I fell back onto my heels, still kneeling. My heart was pounding and I was trying to catch my breath. I put a hand on my full belly.

“Thanks,” he said. “Good luck with the rest of your night.”

I mumbled something, knowing my cheeks were bright red. He was already gone, though.

And then I realized I had just blown a guy whose name I didn’t even know.

Grrrrrrr!

* * *

I finally got off my knees and made my way back to the party.

I drank three cups of punch, trying to get the taste out of my mouth. I got two extra cups of juice and took them with me as I made my way over to the cage where Alice and Bit were still making out.

They were both drenched in sweat. The heat emanating from them, however, had nothing to do with the room temperature.

“Here,” I said, extending a cup between the bars.

Strangely enough, they were able to stop kissing then.

“Omigod, thanks!” said Alice, grabbing the cup and drinking the juice straight down.

“Thanks,” mumbled Bit, taking the other cup.

Although they were able to stop kissing, the effects of the prolonged make-out session were visible. Their nipples were hard and there was an erotic breathlessness about them both. Their every motion suggested intense arousal. It was fucking hot.

“Maybe you two were made for each other,” I said.

“Real funny, bunny girl,” said Bit. Her cheeks were seriously flushed.

I chuckled. “Don’t be a hater, cutie. What’s Tara doing?”

Alice pointed. “She went down that hall with some guy.”

I nodded. Then Alice’s hips started gyrating and she and Bit were suddenly pressed against each other again, licking and kissing each other’s lips.

I left them to each other and started walking around. I could smell every guy in the room and I wanted to taste them so bad. Every time I ran my tongue over my lips, I shuddered in heat.

Gawd, I was wet. I needed a cock in my mouth so bad. Maybe if I just put one in my mouth for a few seconds, I could...

No! I was not going to let it happen again! I had just blown some guy I didn’t even know. That would just have to be enough for the night. I wasn’t going to let my body tell me what to do!

That was the secret. I was going to remain resolute. No matter how good they smelled, no matter how masculine they were, no matter how broad their shoulders, no matter how big their packages might be, I wasn’t going to be swayed. I was no slave to my girl heat.

A tall, redheaded guy walked over to me. “Hi,” he said. “My name is Ryan.”

“Hi, Ryan!” I said, pressing against him. Gawd, he smelled good. “Want a blowjob?”

“Sure,” he said. “I’d love one.”

My mouth was watering like crazy. I couldn’t help it. I needed a hot fucking dick in my mouth. I needed it.

“C’mon,” I said, taking him by the hand and dragging him down the hall.

“Cool!” he said.

I found a room at the end of the hall. There was a girl bent over the couch, with a guy behind her holding her hips as he drove his cock into her again and again. We paused for a moment, but the girl couldn’t see us and the guy didn’t seem to care, so me and Ryan shrugged and stepped inside. We closed the door behind us.

I dropped to my knees and unzipped Ryan’s jeans. I slid my fingers inside and pulled out Ryan’s long, thin cock. I ran my tongue up along the underside and he hardened almost immediately. Cupping his balls in my hand, I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and spent a moment basking in the pure heat of the moment, just savoring the taste. Then I began stroking my warm, wet mouth along his shaft.

The effect on Ryan was obvious. His cock was rigidly hard and I could already taste pre-cum forming on the tip. The effect on me, however, was electrifying. My face flushed as my blood rushed through my cheeks. My nipples became swollen and hard and I was so wet, I could smell my own arousal.

With each bob of my head, my tightly-wrapped lips slid further and further down his cock until his fat little mushroom head was sliding into my throat. Unfazed, I continued fucking his cock with my mouth.

“Holy shit,” he said, gasping. “Your mouth is like a fucking vacuum.”

By now my lips were wrapped firmly around the base of his cock and my tongue was sliding desperately along the sensitive underside of his shaft.

“Yeah,” he said. “Fuck, yeah!”

My mouth stroked over his shaft repeatedly, back and forth. Slurping sounds could be heard as he fucked my mouth, but I couldn’t do anything about it. I needed that cock in my mouth too much to worry about the slurping.

His balls felt so full. I needed all that come. I was too fucking hot.

I felt Ryan’s fingers clench my hair. Then he moaned as his cock exploded into my throat, flooding my belly with hot semen.

Once he started, it seemed he would never stop. His cock spasmed again and again, sending thick streams of cum into my mouth. My belly quickly filled and the sensations then triggered an embarrassingly heated release of my own. My moans triggered another wave of hot seed from Ryan, filling my poor belly yet again.

Eventually the two of us stopped orgasming my brains out. We remained motionless for several seconds, though, waiting for our muscles to respond to our commands, with me on my knees and Ryan’s cock in my mouth.

The sound of clapping then filled the silent room, reminding us that we weren’t alone in the room.

Cheeks flaming, I pulled my mouth off Ryan’s now limp dick. The couple had apparently finished their fucking session and spent the last couple minutes watching me blow Ryan.

And worse, the girl was Tara.

“Wow,” said Tara. “You’re actually talented.”

I looked at the guy Tara had been fucking. “You took a chance,” I told him. “You really should have tied a plank to your ass to keep from falling in.”

Ryan chuckled as Tara’s face changed colors. Then the guys jumped between us to keep us from fighting.

“Whoa!” said Tara’s guy, arms wrapped around her. “Chill out!”

“I’ll kill her!” said Tara.

Ryan stood in front of me, arms wide, preventing me from getting to her.

“You two need to chill out,” he said. “Aren’t you already in trouble with your sorority?”

That pulled us both up short. He was right.

“All right,” I said. “Fine. Sorry.”

Tara was still mad, but had it back under control. “Yeah, me too. Sorry.”

Ryan nodded. “Good,” he said. “Now that that’s taken care of, what do you two think of trading off?”

“Huh?” I said. “You mean, you do Tara and I do...umm...whatever this guy’s name is?”

“Matt,” said Tara’s guy.

Ryan nodded. “Yep.”

Tara and I looked at each other. I wanted to punch Ryan, except my mouth was already watering again. I could smell Matt and Ryan and actually picture their cocks in my mouth. I could almost taste them already.

Apparently Ryan was familiar with this Kay Zeta spell.

“Fine,” I said. At least I wouldn’t have to walk around the party topless and in heat for a little while.

“Fine,” said Tara, apparently thinking the same thing.

“Cool,” said Ryan. “Let’s do it.”

There was only the one couch in the room, so we were just going to have to share it. Embarrassing, but there was no point in modesty at that this stage. Tara ended up bent over the side of the couch with Ryan standing and holding her hips. Matt sat on the couch while I knelt between his legs. In Tara’s direct view. She was going to get to watch the whole thing.

Grrrrrr. Couldn’t be helped. I needed cock in my mouth now and I couldn’t afford to wait any longer.

I ran my tongue along the underside of Matt’s cock as I cupped his balls in my hand. I tasted Tara, but there wasn’t a whole lot I could do about that. Matt hardened surprisingly quickly and moments later, my head was bobbing over his lap as I stroked my mouth over his rod.

Tara watched me initially, but after a minute she began wriggling as Ryan drove his hard cock into her again and again. Soon she was moaning lightly, then with increasing vigor. We could hear Ryan’s hips slapping against Tara’s bare ass as he pounded against her.

I was working Matt’s cock with my lips and mouth, using every trick I instinctively knew. Matt was responding very enthusiastically, but having come a few minutes earlier, he wasn’t peaking quite yet.

Then my heart stopped as the door suddenly opened and a guy walked in.

“Hey, dudes,” said the guy, closing the door behind him. “Whassup? Heard you were in here banging a couple of Kay Zeta wannabes on punishment.”

“Hey, Fritz,” said Matt, talking to the guy normally as if my mouth wasn’t actually stroking up and down his hard cock. “Yep, bunny ears, cat tail...you know the drill. Made the party more fun, that’s for sure.”

“Damn, bro, she’s doing a fucking hot job of blowing you, that’s for sure.”

My cheeks burned, but I couldn’t stop licking and sucking that cock. Millicent’s fucking spell! Grrrrrrrrr.

“You ain’t wrong, dude.”

“Anyway,” said Fritz, “I gotta leave in a few. Mind if I tap that while she blows you?”

“Nah, go ’head, bro,” said Matt.

I started protesting, but my words were muffled by Matt’s cock.

“I think she’s saying no,” said Fritz.

“That’s fine,” said Matt, pushing my head away. “I’ll just wait ’til she’s done with you, then.”

My eyes widened as his cock slid from my mouth.

“NO!” I said. “NO! Give it back!”

Matt shrugged. “You were saying no to Fritz, weren’t you?”

My heart pounded. For fucks sake, I needed that cock back in my mouth!

“No, that’s fine!” I said. “Go ahead, Fritz! You can do me!”

“You sure?”

“Omigod yes! Yes, Fritz, you can do me!”

“Positive?”

I stood up and bent over at the waist. “Yes, Fritz! Please fuck me! Please!”

Fritz nodded and dropped his pants. “Cool!”

Fritz stepped up and grabbed my hips. A moment later, a thick cock penetrated my pussy from behind and slid completely inside me.

And then Matt let me get back to sucking his cock.

Fritz didn’t have much by way of technique, but he didn’t really need any. He proceeded to give me a steady banging as my mouth stroked over Matt’s cock. Fritz pumped my pussy with abandon while I pumped my mouth over Matt’s shaft desperately.

I was overwhelmed by the intense sensations of the simultaneous two-way penetrations and everything became a swirling mass of heat and need. Then Matt started shooting off into my mouth. His eruption of semen triggered my explosion and then I was moaning around his cock like crazy. My reactions to the semen filling my belly caused Fritz to suddenly jerk and bury his cock in my pussy balls-deep as he dropped a huge load inside me. Then Ryan and Tara started moaning and crying out and then it seemed that everyone was coming at once.

Our various orgasms finally stopped and everyone dropped, exhausted. The smell of sex was so thick in the room, it might have been mistaken for incense.

“Damn!” said Fritz. “Those Kay Zetas sure know how to throw a party!”

* * *

The party finally ended a couple hours later.

We were waiting for Millicent in the meeting room. My knees were sore and my belly so full of semen, I couldn’t stop burping. Tara was walking tenderly and it was obvious she was one sore girl. Even her bright red hair looked tired. At least my bunny ears and her cat tail had finally recessed and we were no longer in heat.

Alice and Bit were sitting together on a couch. They were both sleeping. Bit’s head was on Alice’s shoulder.

I handed Tara an ice bag. “Here,” I said. “Hold this against your hooey. It might help.”

Tara took the ice bag and nodded her thanks. Then she handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

“Here,” she said. “It might help settle your stomach.”

“Thanks,” I said.

Tara sat down and eased the ice bag between her thighs. I sipped my hot chocolate. Then the door opened and Millicent finally entered.

Millicent nodded and looked around at the four of us. Alice and Bit woke up and rubbed their eyes. Bit remained snuggled up against Alice.

“All right,” said Millicent, “you actually managed to complete the night without any further fuck-ups.”

We nodded. At this point, none of us were taking any chances by talking.

“So, congratulations,” continued Millicent. “You made it. The official ceremony will be later this week. We’ll tell you when. However, remember this...you are still on probation, understand? This in particular applies to you, Tara, and to you, Nicole. Do I make myself clear?”

We all nodded.

“Good,” said Millicent. “Go back to your dorms. We’ll see you tomorrow for some paperwork.”

We nodded and started for the door. Alice and Bit were holding hands. Even Tara and I were leaning on each other as we made our way out.

“Oh, by the way,” said Millicent as we were about to exit the room. “Welcome to the Kay Zetas.”

THE END