The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Series Title: The Sorting Cap

Tags: MC MF FF

Premise: At a completely original and wholly distinct university for magicians, a piece of living headwear distributes new students into their appropriate houses.

Chapter: The Sorting Cap

“You’re up next!” Nudging Harold up towards the stage.

“Wish me luck . . .” He replied, not enthusiastically.

“Finger’s crossed!” I held them up so he could see.

I met him on the train over. We were both first year students and I guess he was some sort of minor celebrity. His bangs hid an unsightly scar in the shape of an electric squiggle which was either a birthmark or the result of some kind of unfortunate accident.

The great hall was packed with students gorging themselves on festive hams and butter tarts and pumpkin porridge. The whole place glowed a welcoming orange. All around, friends reconnected. Sharing the incredible critters they had found, what new spells they learned, and how this year we all have classes together. It smelled like fresh baked bread. It sounded like the swooshing of brand new capes. I met like three cool new friends on the ride over here.

Everything about the place was magical. The ceiling a projection of the night sky. Lamps were suspended mid air and plates simply refreshed themselves. They even made a pleasant sound when they did it. One of the teachers was clearly a giant and the headmaster began his welcoming remarks with a reminder to stay out of the deadly deadly forrest which surrounds us all and would surely mean our demise if we were ever to go outside without a buddy.

“Hurry up Mr. Planter!” The stern Miss McDonald snapped her fingers, ushering Harold with the sharpness in her tone.

In the center, between the long rows of tables, was a simple wooden chair—and on top of that chair rest a living cap with a twisted mouth and two folds for eyes. Before we could eat, we all had to march up to it, sit down, place it on our heads, and after a second or two it would shout out which dormitory we belonged to. It wasn’t at all clear if you could transfer houses later or this was just what you were stuck with. Everyone seemed to have a tremendous amount of trust in the Sorting Cap’s ability to judge a person’s character.

“Sorry!” Harold apologized, sheepishly rushing to take his seat. As soon as he was comfortable, the Sorting Cap was lowered onto him.

“Hmmmm . . .” It thought, audibly. A real verbal thinker this Sorting Cap. It seemed to be mumbling something. Harold just kept his eyes squeezed shut.

“Courage yeessssssss. Plenty of courage. Bravery too . . . Loyal. Fierce . . . but something else . . .” Harold whispered something and the cap agreed.

“Well then . . .” Finally satisfied, “OWLBEAR HOUSE!” It bellowed.

There was much applause. Owlbear was very popular. A bit of a catch-all for the adventerous sort who respected authority and just wanted to have a good time where no one gets hurt. Very friendly upstanding people the Owlbears were. Good at sports.

“NEXT!” Miss McDonald called looking up from her magical clipboard. A quill moving on its own recorded the proceedings. There was something of a line and Miss McDonald liked to keep it moving. “Malcom Dsyfoy!”

A squeamish Arayan bully with a real napoleon complex stood with supreme undeserved confidence and strood up to the stage. His expression so smug and pitiless, he didn’t even need to open his mouth to look like an asshole. The cap didn’t make it past his ears before screaming as if bitten, “REPTILIAN HOUSE!”

There was some polite clapping but mostly people around the great hall just looked at eachother side-eyed hoping every last one of those awful deceitful bastards over at Reptilian house would just go away. Why did we even have a Reptilian house anyway? No one ever gave a straight answer. Their core values were greed and ambition.

“Loona Lovewell!” Miss McDonald called. A lanky blonde girl with etherial clear skin and a moonbeam expression took her place.

“Insightful yesssss. Very cerebral . . .” The sorting hat grumbled. It seemed to really enjoy it’s turn in the spotlight. Who knows what it did the rest of the year. I wondered briefly what would happen if you put a sorting cap on top of another sorting cap.

“CATSPAW!” It cried to pleasant cheers. No one minded Catspaw. A lot of the school’s peer tutors came from Catspaw and the last decade of spelling bee champions had all been from that house. You might be inclined to believe that the spelling bee championships implied contestants were rather astonishingly good at casting ‘bee’ based spells, and of course a few were, but no—it referred to the annual spelling contest in which students recited the correct Latin spellings of unusual words. No one beat Catspaw house.

“Cedra Diggory!” That was me. With a smile and a nod of encouragement from my new friends Remmy and Hermoin, I was able to make it to the podium without my knees shaking too badly. My heart pumping a gallon a second. As the cap lowered over my eyes, I took a deep breath and cleared my mind.

“Hmmm now that’s interesting . . .” The hat was scratchy, like really fibrous wool. It tickled my scalp and its feathery little tendrils felt like fingers poking through my hair.

“Such potential . . .” That was good.

“Quick witted, decent, if a little shy.” Yeah that sounded like me. “Patient, friendly too . . .” I kinda just shrugged, a defense mechanism against receiving compliments.

“Oh but there’s something else . . . something . . .” I didn’t appreciate the sudden suspicion, the little drop of malice in its voice. “Something . . . incredibly slutty about you.“

“What? No, I—”

“Ahh yes, there it is. That’s what it is. DICKS. I knew it, you’ve got nothing but cocks on the brain.”

I didn’t know what to say. That’s . . . I mean that’s CRAZY. That’s fucking absurd. I didn’t constantly fantasize about-

“Yup. Nothing but big juicy penises all the way down.” I reached up and tugged at the hat but it was glued to my head. “You’ve got your old homeroom teacher in here, all those boys you met on the train . . .”

Like looking at a photograph through a rotoscope places I’d gone, people I’d met people rotated in and out of reality. The great hall sizzled away into nothing like television static re-placed by up all the laughing handsome boys that had become my new friends on the train.

God there were so many of them. Sensibly chuckling helpful boys offering to carry my bags and sit with me in the train car. How they all seemed to immediately know what I was talking about when I brought up a subject that interested me. How we all read the same books, watched the same shows. They knew what I meant, what was a joke and what wasn’t. I was the one they picked to judge their arm wrestling contests and whose dick was bigger-

Wait. No. That didn’t happen . . .

But I could see it right in front of me, like I was back there in the train car. The idyllic English countryside rushing by through the window. Harold and Malcom and Remmy were all there, pants around their ankles. Surrounding her, making her pick one she liked best. Whose dick tasted the best. Which one could make her cum the fastest? All of which was of course impossible because they were all so strong and hard and clean and sweet smelling—and I knew they must have been using magic because their cocks all sprung out like veiny pulsing baseball bats oozing a web of syrupy precum tasting of sugar and cream.

I remembered how easily they convinced me to show off my tits. How they didn’t believe me when I said I could cum several times in a row and made them prove it by fucking them one after another as many times as it took to persuade them. I remembered the jealous looks a woman pushing a cart of chocolate toads gave me when she saw the streaks of cum on my face and in my hair and all over my tits and arcing across my naked back as I tried anal for the very first time. Malcom sliding into me from behind while I rode Harold, struggling to keep Remmy in my mouth at the same time. All of them comforting me, all of them beaming and kind and respectful and slamming me as hard and fast as they fucking could.

“Yup nothing but dicks . . .” The Sorting Hat concluded indifferently. If it had seen it once it had seen it a thousand times. Freshman college sluts thirsty for dick.

There was an itching in my skull. A drunken feeling of my brain crammed full of bees. I could feel myself drooling all over my new robes and the crowd of new students looking at me weird. Panic stricken almost.

“I bet I could make you cum if I just—” The cap squeezed.

I felt a pinching and then my whole world turned red. There was a bloody messy ringing in my ears and the whole school heard me screaming in orgasm, bucking in the chair. My hands down my pants, I was so fucking wet it was goddamn unbelievable.

“Definitely SUCKLEDICKS!” Miss McDonald whisked the cap off me and I could hear all the other students hooting. Louder than for anyone else. My body was still hot all over, every inch of my skin blushing, but I could feel myself lifted out of the chair and carried over to my new table. Call me crazy, but I’m sure my tits were bigger and that I didn’t normally let strangers slap my ass and put their fingers up my pussy even if it made me cum so fucking easy it’s crazy.

“Noo issts not righnt . . .” My mind roiled—pumped up with super-heated air. Everything was moving way too quickly. Other kids were already lining up to get in the chair. Miss McDonald swiped away a puddle of my juices with a rag.

It’s not right, I didn’t belong in Suckledicks! Suckledicks was a . . . joke house that only horniest of sluts were put into. When my brother went here, he said only the most depraved sluts and guys with monster cocks got into Suckledicks. That the bitches from Suckledicks would spend all day prancing around naked, taking it up the ass and crawling around on the floor during meals sucking off boys under the table. All the girls wanted a Suckledicks boyfriend.

But the memory was all changed. I’m pretty sure I didn’t run straight up to my room and finger myself stupid dreaming about a school of hunky sensitive dudes with big straining erections gratefully serviced by a godlike blowjob queen. Then again all my memories of just hanging out with friends usually revolved around eating pussy and fucking each other’s boyfriends

“Welcome to Suckledick!” A Prefect cheerfully greeted me with a kiss that rapidly devolved into a needy make-out. I’d never kissed a girl before but her lips were cherry red and tasted like candy. I had no idea who was behind me but they played with clit between their greased fingers and I could barely do anything more than just grind blindly against her, my weight sandwiched between them. I was sooo wet. Disgustingly wet, gasping into the nape of her neck.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes.” I could feel them stripping me. Unsheathing me down to my naked body. Appreciative stares and hungry fingers tracing their way over me. The Suckledick crest was surprisingly tasteful, but only appeared on what was too flimsy to even be called swimwear. Whisper-thin fabrics, tops optional. I had on what I thought was pretty normal underwear, but I could hear a few of the snootier upperclassmen of the house saying in hushed voices behind cupped hands saying, ‘Granny panties’. The boys all had their dicks out.

“These are your new roommates!” The Prefect Introduced me with a wave of her hand to a trio of hunky shirtless dudes that all seemed really pleased to see me.

“Awesome! Another girl!” Two of them high-fived.

“Here, have a seat.” One of them said slapping his leg, his cock so big it stood a few inches above the table.

“I—”

I don’t know what I was going to say, but whatever it was I didn’t get it out in time before I was pressed down on top of him, helpful hands guiding his penis inside of me. There was no resistance, I was sickeningly lubricated. His cock finding its way until it pressed up hard against a button inside of her Cedra never knew existed. A doorbell on a house stuffed full of orgasms waiting to come out. A space cleared out on the table where I could lay back and let him thrust into me more easily.

“Oh god, you feel incredible. You’re so fucking tight holy shit”. The boy wheezed. His face knotted in concentration. He was bullish but tender. Long gentle thrusting that felt like his dick went on for days. Filling me up beyond the point of insanity, dredging out a tide of silky fluids.

“Hey, I’m Jack!” Said one. “I’m Thomas!” Said the other, guiding my hands to their cocks by way of a greeting. It felt like holding onto two elephant tusks. Massive throbbing pillars I couldn’t quite get my fingers around. Two mean red cockheads staring me in the face, hot to the touch—jerking them as fast as I could. Everyone smiling and laughing and playing with each other. Telling me how hot I looked, my eyelids flickering.

I thought I was a virgin, but with every thrust pleasure invaded my mind. Like a submarine going down, comparents filling with water. There was no pain or fear, only madness. Only pulsing vibrating earth-shaking madness that whipped the frenzy of conversation all around us into a high pitched-squeal, like a turbine engine roaring at full peel. The air screaming with violence. Cumming and cumming and cumming again, all the time, not stopping. Each peak and impossible summit to a mountain that had yet more ridges. Blazing sunsets and sunrises, unending steps of more and more and MORE.

Cedra Digory had never squirted before. It didn’t hurt. Nothing hurt.