The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sound and the Fury

by J. Darksong

Ch.5) Hot Blooded

Whew. Finally home, Janice Simms, R.N., thought to herself as she unlocked her apartment door. Sighing deeply, she stepped inside, kicked off her shoes, and tossed her purse onto the couch. Work had been particularly grueling today, with a number of people injured from a construction accident at the work site at the corner of Excelsior and Maple Grove. The entire nursing staff had worked double shifts to help the doctors treat patients, and Janice felt every second of her ten hour shift as she trudged wearily across her living room floor.

Wow... I’m really... pooped, she thought dimly as she made her way to the kitchen. I haven’t eaten anything since nine this morning when I managed to grab a quick bite before all the craziness started... but I’m almost too tired to eat. She yawned, then yawned again. Maybe I should just skip dinner and go hit the hay? I’ve been feeling really worn out all week, even with a good eight hours of sleep each night. One of the perks of having no social life, I suppose.

Deciding on having just a light snack, she grabbed a bag of chips and an apple from her pantry and walked into her bedroom. As she crossed the threshold, however, a shiver ran through her body. Her eyelids drooped, and a soft sight escaped her lips. Placing the food atop a nearby dresser, she walked over to her desk, switching on her desktop computer. She stood there, watching the screen, not sure why, but waiting for something to happen. A few seconds later, the screen began to strobe, flickering bright pulses of light into her already wide eyes. The lights finally faded, and she began to disrobe as the machine finished booting up, removing her white blouse and skirt, and sliding off her matching white silk panties before sitting down in her chair. Sighing deeply, she parted her thighs, still clad in the sheer white pantyhose she’d worn for work.

The Windows logo faded, and the computer desktop was replaced by a woman’s face. The speakers next to the monitor crackled to life, and Tina’s electronic voice spoke. “Welcome back, my obedient servant. I trust you are ready and awaiting my instructions?”

“Yes, my Mistress,” Janine spoke in a quiet monotone. “I await Your orders.”

Tina smiled. “Good. Very good. Then awaken, but remain obedient to my instructions. Now, go to your closet and retrieve the project that I’ve had you working on.”

Obediently, Janine made her way to her closet, removing a large metal case, and a small box of electronic tools. Bringing them to the desk, she opened the box, taking out the five small plastic and metal headbands stored inside.

“Excellent. Now, take the first one and attach it to the computer’s USB port, while I check the circuitry.” She waited until she felt the computer make contact, then sent her electronic essence through the port, initiating a diagnostics check. After several seconds, she withdrew, satisfied. “As I thought. These units will work, however they will require some slight adjusting.” She frowned, glancing at the blissed-out look on Janine’s face, her hand buried deep between her legs.

Annoying. I regret giving her that pleasure reinforcement command during our last contact... but it seemed the quickest way to cement my control over her, and make my commands stick easier without having to render her completely mindless using that hypnotic strobe effect every time I need to give her new commands. Still, it seems to be working effectively enough during daylight hours, as long as I give her a little refresher course at night. All in all, it’s a small price to pay, though. Once she completes the task I’ve set for her, I’ll be able to take a more direct, hands-on approach in controlling my servants.

Aloud, she spoke through the speakers. “Servant! Stop playing with yourself! You will follow my instructions perfectly, step by step, and without distraction.” Janine moaned softly, needfully, as she obeyed, removing a slick wet hand from her pussy. “Don’t worry, my pet. If you do everything I ask of you, when I ask it, then you will receive your reward. For now, let your unfulfilled arousal and need be your motivation.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Janine answered, rubbing her thighs together wantonly. “I am at your command. What do you need me to do?”

Carefully and concisely, Tina guided Janine through the augmentation of the first headset, meticulously rewiring the circuit board until it matched the’ specifications she’d designed. Finally, she instructed the girl to hook the device back into the computer’s USB port, where she ran a very detailed diagnostic on the finished results.

“Perfect,” Tina said a minute later, smiling in satisfaction. “Absolutely perfect. I am very pleased with the results.”

“Thank you, my Mistress,” Janine panted, hands clenching and unclenching with the effort of keeping them away from her crotch. “May I now... make myself cum again? Please?”

“Not just yet, my servant,” Tina replied coolly. “I require one last task from you. I need to test the device. Place it on your head, and hit the ENTER key on the computer.”

“As you command, Mistress,” Janine said, licking her lips. The lightweight headset fit easily over her head, like a lidless sun visor, resting just above her ears. Reaching down, she pressed the ENTER key—

Then stiffened as a small but focused jolt of electricity arced into the center of her brain.

The helpless woman gasped, shuddering slightly, then blinked rapidly, giving her head a slight shake. “Whoa... that was... an interesting sensation. Sensation! I can feel again!” Tina said through Janine’s mouth. She laughed. “I can talk, and laugh again!” She sighed, then groaned softly, sliding a hand deep between Janine’s thighs. “Ohhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhh geez... she must have been really fucking horny!” Hands not her own began stroking Janine’s clit, rubbing and teasing it in an unfamiliar manner, but achieving the desired results nonetheless. “AAAHHHHHHHHHYYYESSS!!” Janine/Tina hissed, shuddering again in pleasure as she came, sighing deeply as the waves of pleasure slowly faded. Slumping against the desk for a moment, she took a moment to recover.

“Wow... it’s only been a few days... but being without a body for so long, I’d forgotten how intense these feelings and sensations could be. And, I’m feeling hungry... or rather, Janine is feeling hungry.” Smirking, she made her way into the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, she took out some eggs, some peppers, a small block of cheese, and a tomato. “I guess I should make ourselves an omelet. The least I can do to Janine for letting me borrow her body for a while is to take good care of it while I have control.”

Several minutes later, she was back in the bedroom, dining regally on Janine’s bed, still naked save for her white silk pantyhose. In her free hand she held a small folder she’d instructed Janine to pick up for her the day before after work. She, of course, could have looked up the information herself, hacking into the required computers as easily as walking across a room and taking a book off a shelf, but she’d been occupied following James, keeping tabs on his comings and goings, making sure that she could find it again when the time to face him finally arrived.

Hmmm... I see a lot of good potential here, she thought, flipping through the pages. A lot of these guys would be really useful for other things... if I felt so inclined. She frowned, slightly, at the thought. Huh. Another feeling I’d forgotten about: guilt. Seems like the longer I spend in virtual space, the more I seem to lose touch with my feelings. Still... what I’m doing is justified. James tried to KILL me. He nearly succeeded. And instead of taking his just punishment, instead of facing the heat and turning himself in, he ran. And he’s been hiding out all this time, taking advantage of helpless people thanks to the other invention he stole from me. Her expression hardened. No. I’m doing the right thing here. I’m not after personal gain, and I’m not out to hurt any innocents. This is about taking care of James Phelps, once and for all, and making sure he never harms a living soul ever again.

Focusing on the task at hand, she settled on four candidates from the list of people Janine had given her. Moving back to the table, she picked up the soldering iron and a second headset. Alright then. I’ve made my choice. My path is set. All I need to do is finish the preparations.

* * *

Alvin Temperance fumed. Silent, quiet, outwardly calm, he fumed. He hated the facility he’d been sent to. He hated the guards, stupid bunch of pompous assholes, with their smirks and grins, watching him cool his heels in the stupid underwater plastic cell they’d stuck him in. And he hated this fucking cell, too. The lousy pricks had finally learned their lesson after the last time he’d burned his way out of their supposedly escape-proof maximum security cell. Every metal has a melting point, some just required lot more time and energy. So... the fuckheads had gotten smart and taken a tip from the guards in that stupid X-MEN movie, and locked him in a fucking hard plastic waterproof cell... which they then submerged under fifty feet of water. And he hated water. HATED it.

Stupid fucking assholes... he fumed again, punching the closest wall with his fist. I should sue the whole stinking justice department. I’m fucking hydrophobic. If this don’t qualify as ‘cruel and unusual punishment’ then I don’t know what does!

He punched the wall again, hard. More than the guards, more than the cell, more than the facility, and, yes, even more than all the water surrounding him, holding him prisoner, he hated the stupid fucking ninja BITCH that had put him here. The very thought of her caused his temperature to rise, and only the buzzing of the cell’s internal thermometer alarm forced him to cool down. It was degrading... embarrassing. Here he was, Hotshot, the flaming menace from Venice Beach, a mook that was feared by everyone, both for his fiery temper and his incredible power, a man who could take anything he wanted, DO anything he wished... defeated by a stupid little pajama-wearing, karate-chopping, judo-flipping Asian chick!

A fucking GIRL beat me! he growled inwardly, replaying the fight in his head for the thousandth time. And she didn’t even have any fucking powers! Dammit... I could have stood losing to someone big, like fucking Omega Girl, or that damn fucking Amazon chick from Brazil... anyone that can pick up a damn house and throw it at you, I’ll give ‘em their props, girl or not. But... a goddamm no-power ninja?!?

He let out a loud bellow of rage, kicking the wall repeatedly. “AHHHHHHH!! SHIT! I can’t stand it! I can’t fucking stand it!”

A loud musical laugh, distinctly feminine, sounded through the cells intercom system. Angry at being laughed at, Alvin’s temper and his temperature reached critical mass. “Who the hell do you think you’re laughing at?!?” he screamed, as his entire body burst into flames. The cell’s heat sensors went on high alert, and seconds later fire resistant foam began spraying in through several small nozzles embedded in the ceiling, instantly dousing his flames, cooling him back down again. The laugh echoes through the speaker again, which only infuriated him more.

“I’m terribly sorry, Mr. Temperance,” the voice said after a moment. “I see the rumors about your infamous temper were not exaggerated. I meant no disrespect. I didn’t mean to laugh, your outburst just caught me off guard. I am very, very sorry.”

“Yeah?” Alvin said, huffing slightly as he brushed the foam from his body, calming down from what sounded like a sincere apology. “Well... alright then. Fine. Just, eh, don’t let it happen again.” He frowned slightly. “And... who the hell is this, anyway? There aren’t any female guards in this section. What’s going on?”

“Ah, right to the point. I like that in a man.” The lighting in the cell flickered, flickered again, then began to flashing, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Alvin covered his eyes from the glare, until the lights returned to normal, and when he uncovered them again, he let out a cry of surprise. “Wha... what the fuck? Who are you? How did you get in here?”

Tina smiled. “Relax, Mr. Temperance. I’m not really ‘in here’ per sae. I took control of this rooms power and lighting system and modified the light emitting properties of the plastic in your cell’s walls... to create a projection of myself.” Seeing the blank look he gave her, she quickly amended. “I’m a hologram. The real me is far from here, back at my computer terminal at home.”

“Okay, so you’re some kind of computer geek,” Alvin said, sitting down on his bunk. “Big whoop. Is that supposed to impress me, or something?”

Tina smirked. To anyone other than an idiot, the feat of breaking into a high security facility’s computer system, finding and isolating the cell of a specific inmate, and then reworking the cell’s lighting and communications array into projecting a realistic 3-D holographic image, would be impressive. “Actually,” she said a moment later, “I wanted to offer you a deal.”

“A deal?” he asked, crossing his arms. “What kind of deal?”

“A simple exchange of services. There is a... certain person, that I need done away with.”

Alvin chuckled. “Oh, I see. You want this guy ‘offed’. Exterminated. Killed. Murdered. Am I on the right track, sweetheart?”

“In so many words, yes,” she replied drily. “So? Will you agree to... ‘off’ this person that’s causing me trouble?”

“Sorry, kid,” he said with a shake of his head. “Not that I have anything against killing someone. I’d torch a guy for cutting in front of me in line and not think anything about it. But, in case you’ve forgotten, I’m locked up in jail. And not just any jail, I’m talking SUPERJAIL here, down in the basement of the lowest level—”

“Under fifty feet of water,” Tina finished. “Yes. I can see. That, my dear Mr. Temperance, is part of the arrangement. If you agree, I can arrange for your early release.”

That got his attention. “Just... how early of a release are we talking?”

“How about... now?” Tina asked, crossing her arms as the entire cell began to shake. Alvin fell back onto his bed, then watched in awe as the entire cell began to lift, floating slowly up towards the surface. At the surface, Tina moved to stand in front of Alvin, raising an eyebrow at him expectantly. “So? Do we have a deal, or would you like me to deep six your room and send it back to the bottom again?”

Alex smirked. He could already tell he wasn’t going to like working for this bitch. She was extremely full of herself, and if there was one thing he really hated (though, to be fair, there wasn’t much that he DIDN’T hate) he HATED uppity, know-it-all bitches. Still, he could stomach playing along, at least for a while, acting nice and sweet, even following orders. He’d put up with just about anything to escape from this place. Afterwards... well, if he were an honest and trustworthy kind of guy, he wouldn’t have been in jail in the first place. Maybe once he met up with his would-be employer face to face, he could renegotiate a better deal. Or maybe he’d simply roast her like a rack of lamb. He’d have to see what his mood was once they met.

“Sure,” he said aloud, “you’ve got yourself a deal.”

“Then, let’s continue on with the great escape,” Tina replied. Moments later, the large plastic block began to slide silently across the surface of the water, moved by the huge mechanical arm attached to the ceiling. It docked with a slight shudder, and seconds later a young blonde woman dressed in the standard bright orange jumpsuit of an inmate appeared outside the cell. She slid a small plastic card into a slot on the side of the door, and it opened.

“Ahhhh...” Alvin said, taking a deep breath. “Smell that? That’s the sweet smell of freedom!”

The woman at the door rolled her eyes. “I think you need to get your sinuses checked, ‘hot head’, ‘cause we’re not out of the facility yet. Though from the stench coming from that fishbowl you called a home for the past few days, I guess just being outside is an improvement. I mean really... what’s that burning smell?”

“The name’s Hotshot, not ‘Hot Head’, bitch,” Alvin yelled, glaring daggers at the woman. “And just who the fuck are you, anyway? Shouldn’t you be locked down back at the kennel with all the other dogs?”

“Alright, alright, calm down you two,” Tina’s voice sounded from the wall speaker. “Hotshot, this is Helen, a fellow inmate that decided to accept my offer of an early release. Since she’s the one that opened your cell door, you MIGHT just want to consider playing nice for the time being.”

“So you made your sales pitch to someone else, huh?” Alvin said with a frown. He hadn’t planned on there being any competition. His new employer was apparently a lot better connected than he thought. Maybe I should play things cool for a while, and see where this is all leading. It might be worth my time after all.

Following the female prisoner to the main cell block door, he paused. “Hold it, sweet cakes,” he said, placing a hand on her shoulder. “Once we leave this area, we’re back among the prison population again. The hallways are gonna be swarming with guards. Better let ME take the lead in case we run into any resistance.”

Helen smiled evilly, pulling out of his grasp. She pushed the door open hard, letting it slam against the wall with a loud clang, then gestured with her hand. Outside the door, several guards stood, motionless, staring blankly at a small collection of multicolored blinking lights, hovering in the center of the walkway. “Take a look, genius. The guards are not a problem anymore, thanks to me. After all, I wouldn’t have made it to your cell to let you out otherwise, now, would I? Oh, and by the way, Hotshot, the name’s Strobe, not sweet cakes.” Stepping out into the hallway, she turned towards the left. “Come on. We need to head back across to the women’s holding cells and pick up the last two members of our motley little crew.”

“Two more?” Alvin grumbled, following along reluctantly. “Since when did this change from a jail break into a scavenger hunt?”

* * *

Erica Lynsherr cracked open an eyelid as she sensed a prickling sensation along her skin, like a static electric charge building up rapidly in the air around her. For an instant she thought she was imagining it, wishful thinking in wanting so desperately to break free of her cell... but no, her senses were as sharp as ever. There WAS power running in the area, somewhere nearby, close to her cell. A slow smile creased her lips as her eyes closed once more. If some guard was foolish enough not to take the proper precautions about using electricity in her vicinity, then far be it for her not to teach him a proper lesson that he would never forget.

“Excuse me,” a feminine voice spoke through the speaker located just above the door, an emergency communications console that should have deactivated for her incarceration. “I hope I’m not interrupting your quiet time?”

Opening her eyes, Erica frowned slightly. “As a matter of fact, you are. Who are you, and why are you disturbing my rest?”

“Hmm... and I thought Mr. Temperance was direct. Ahem... I am an admirer, one who wishes to offer you a proposition?”

“A proposition?” Erica repeated, crossing her arms. “Interesting. What is it you are offering me, and what do you want in return?”

“I offer you your freedom,” the voice replied. “As for what I want in exchange... I need to have a certain person... removed.”

“Removed?”

“Permanently. He tried to kill me, and nearly succeeded. I would like you to make sure he doesn’t get a second chance.”

Erica considered for a moment. “You proposal sounds fair, my freedom in exchange for a relatively simple task. But... I think I’ll pass.”

“What? You’ll pass?” Tina blurted out, surprised. “On being released from prison? Why?”

“First and foremost, I am not an assassin, or a contract killer. I don’t kill for money, and I certainly don’t kill for the lure of something I could easily obtain myself.”

“Ah... is that so?” Tina asked, bemused. “Then I am sorry to have bothered you. I was under the impression that your powers, which revolved entirely around your manipulation of magnetism, required access to a supply of iron, or steel, or barring that, a large jolt of electricity. Since your cell is composed completely of plastic, and there’s no metal in the nearby vicinity, I thought that my activating your cell blocks power grid might be of some use to you. Oh well, my mistake.”

“Secondly,” Erica continued, undaunted, “I do not take orders from anyone, ally or not. If you want this person eliminated, take care of him yourself.”

Tina sighed dramatically. “Listen, can we just cut through all the bullshit here, and talk shop? Without my help, you’re stuck in this place until the end of the next century, or until some of your cronies decide to break you out... which I would imagine will be any minute now, no doubt missing you and your ‘sunny’ personality.” She chuckled softly. “And I need you, to help me with my little problem. Or rather, a big problem. I don’t actually expect you to kill this bastard, only help me make it to him in one piece. I have every reason to believe that the individual I need your help to eliminate has gathered some rather powerful bodyguards, of the super hero persuasion.”

Erica scowled. “So, what you’re saying is that you want me to fight off a group of heroes and heroines protecting this would-be assassin of yours, so that you can deliver the coup de grace yourself. You wish my services as a bodyguard. Hmph. I don’t know whether I should feel relieved or slighted.”

“If it’s any consolation to you, I’ve already enlisted the services of three of your fellow inmates at this facility, so you’re not the only one who’s been given this choice to. If you accept, I’ll be looking to you to act as their leader, to help keep their personality quirks in check. Whereas I’m a virtual unknown to them, you are well known and respected. If you want to press me into a corner, I’ll admit it—my entire plan hinges on your acceptance.”

Erica’s frown changed to a knowing smirk. Ah. Now THIS I can use. Perhaps I should accept her proposal for now, and see if I can forge myself a better bargaining position later. “You make a very enticing offer,” Erica said after a moment, considering her words carefully, “but before I agree to anything, I need to know who it is I am doing business with. What is your name?”

Tina paused, thinking. “You can all me... Cybertina. Yes... Cybertina, Queen of Cyberspace. So... do we have a deal?”

“Yes, we have a deal, Cybertina. Now, how do you plan to make good on your boast of freeing me?”

Just then, a loud shout erupted from outside the hallway. Gunshots rang out momentarily, followed by a loud roar, and more screams. Seconds later, the outside door buckled inwards, then exploded in a blast of fire and light. Three people entered the room, approaching her plastic prison, one of them seemingly on fire. “Hmmm. Nice. I see they had a sale on giant plastic bubbles,” the flaming man replied sardonically, raising a hand towards the front of the cell. A plume of yellow white flame gushed forth, melting through the tough plastic wall in an instant, leaving a wide gaping hole in its wake.

“Alrighty. You’re the last one,” Alvin said, damping down his flame a bit. “C’mon, sugar tits, let’s get the hell outta dodge.”

Erica merely raised an eyebrow. Walking out regally, she turned to face the other members of the group. “Ah, Judy, Helen. Good to see you both again. And you brought my suit from storage. Perhaps this whole distasteful experience won’t be so bad after all.”

“I don’t know about that,” Torque said with a frown, gesturing at Alvin with her head. “Things were going pretty smooth so far, until Mr. Walking Flamethrower over there decided not to wait for Helen and I to take care of the guards before coming into H block. He charged in, and started a fire fight with the guards... emphasis on ‘fire’.” She sighed deeply. “Subtlety is definitely NOT his strong suit.”

“I got tired of tip-toeing around this stupid place, alright?” Alvin growled, his fire going bright red as his temper and temperature increased. “And anyway, what the hell do WE care about three or four less guards roaming around this fucking place, anyway?”

“We care because the alarms are now blaring, and this entire facility will now be on lockdown,” Erica replied, slipping out of her bright orange jumpsuit, ignoring the wide eyed look of shock on the man’s face as she stripped quickly out of her jail garb and into her traditional red and purple gear. Opening a small pocket, she took out three small grey packets and handed them to Judy. “You know the drill, Judy dear. As for you, you hot tempered chauvinist pig, do those pyrotechnics of yours allow you to fly?”

“The handle’s Hotshot, beautiful.” he said with a leer, wiggling a pair of flame covered eyebrows, “and yeah, it’s one of my many, many talents. Maybe we should ditch these two wallflowers and go somewhere private, and let me show you just how HOT I can be?”

“I’d rather immolate myself,” Erica replied drily, waiting until the other two women had opened their capsules. Extending her powers, she plucked the individual iron shavings from the capsules, forming a grayish cloud, seeding the two women’s clothing with metal. Satisfied, she extended her magnetic field even more, surrounding herself and her two friends, lifting them high all into the air. Glancing over at Hotshot, she crossed her arms. “Well, don’t just stand there looking stupid. Use that fire of yours and melt us a way out through the ceiling. Or would you rather stay here and wait for reinforcements to arrive in riot suits with particle weapons?”

Whooo... that bitch has a bit of fire to her, Alvin thought, utterly love struck. And I used to think there wasn’t anyone out there hotter than me! Turning up the heat, Hotshot used the thermal jet to float up towards the ceiling, sending twin plumes of flame upwards, burning through the brick and concrete up to the next level. “Follow me ladies,” he said, wiggling his eyebrows again. “Let Hotshot show you the way out.”

The three women rolled their eyes, thinking the same thought: I don’t know who this Cybertina character is, but if I ever get the chance, I’ll make her pay for sticking us together with this clown...

* * *

Back at Janine’s house, floating free inside her desktop, Tina nodded in satisfaction. Separated from a human body once more, she was able to work more efficiently, thinking and planning logically on the next step. The four criminals she’d convinced to help her fulfill her mission were a volatile lot, each of them dangerous and difficult to control under the best of circumstances. Still, the combination she’d picked helped to stabilize the whole, as Lodestone was a powerful force, both in power and in personality. In essence, she only needed to control her to keep the others under control, though breaking someone with such a strong and formidable will would be extremely difficult.

Luckily, the other members of my chosen team will aid me in that. My strategy is sound, taken from every possible angle. And with these found talents under my direct control, I should be able to handle anything that James could possibly come up with. And after he’s taken care of... I will persuade my four subordinates to surrender to the authorities and turn themselves back in. Yes... all perfectly sound.

Across the room, Janine lay in her bed, sleeping peacefully. Tina looked at her and sighed. The brief experience sharing her body had been invigorating, which only emphasized again how emotionally blunted and deadened she was becoming from spending so much time in cyberspace. Sensations, emotions, and feelings—everything that defined a person as human—were all so detached in the digital existence she now found herself in. She found herself envying Janine greatly, wearing a body that was very much an improvement from the one that Tina had had before her accident. Still, she couldn’t bring herself to take it from her, not permanently, at least.

Janine has been an invaluable assistance to me... whether she realizes it or not. I may be emotionally stunted... but I haven’t fallen so low as to rob this girl of the rest of her life just to save my own skin. When this is all over and done with... once I’ve taken care of James, I’ll have to find a way to thank her for her help somehow.

Tina sighed, suddenly very tired. Whoa... strange. Sleepy all of a sudden. I guess I really overextended myself today, breaking into the prison’s security network, and taking Janine’s body for a test drive. I haven’t actually slept since I first woke up in the hospital’s electronic systems... maybe I need to power down and get some rest. I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow, after all. Yawning again, Tina switched Janine’s computer to SLEEP mode, then closed her eyes, letting herself simply drift aimlessly in the computer’s memory buffer, allowing herself to dream.

((end of part five))