The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spare the Rod

mc / mm / nc / in
May 2011

[This is an idea I had floating around in my head and decided to turn it into a short story. It’s something a little different. If you like it, let me know.]

[Johnny’s been naughty and thinks his Daddy ought to punish him.]

“Hey, Dad.”

“Hello, Johnny. You’re home later than you said you’d be.”

“I know, I stayed out later.”

“You could have called.”

“Yeah, I know, but I didn’t.”

“That’s quite an attitude to take when you’re pushing grades like the ones we just got in the mail, son.”

“Oh, did the report card come? Man, I was going to try to steal it out of the mail.”

“You watch your tone, young man, that’s not funny. Your mother and I are very upset about this and you’re just lucky she’s out of town for the week, but when she gets back we’re going to have a chat about what you’ve been spending your time on, since it obviously isn’t schoolwork. And staying out late with your friends like this doesn’t speak very well of your work ethic.”

“I guess I really screwed up, Dad. Are you gonna punish me?”

“Don’t taunt me, Johnny—you think I won’t? What’s gotten into you? You’re being a real sass-mouth tonight.”

“That’s right, Dad, I don’t think you will. I think you’re chicken. I don’t think you have it in you.”

“Don’t you dare! You watch your mouth, Johnny, I’m already on edge and you’re really asking for it!”

“Whatever, Dad, you’re such a wimp if you tried to spank me I’d probably just laugh about it.”

“OK, you brat, you asked for it. Get over here!”

“Yeah, Dad, like I’m really gonna do that. You want me, you’ll have to catch me. And fat chance of that, you’re so out of shape you couldn’t catch your own grandma.”

“OK, keep talking, you smug little shit, when I get my hands on you-”

“You’ll what, huh? Dad? Ooh, almost caught me... oh, too slow! You’ll what? You gonna spank me, fatso? I bet you are. I bet you’re gonna like it. You like spanking a boy’s butt, huh?”

“You just keep talking, you’re making it worse for yourself, you little brat.”

“Nice try, Dad, but sounds like you’re already wheezing. Guess you can’t discipline me after all-”

“Gotcha! You had to just keep digging your hole deeper. And now, you’ll get over my kn-stop struggling!!

“Unh—no, Dad, stop, I’m sorry now I promise I won’t do it again don’t hurt me pleeeeease!!!”

“Too late for that, you little brat. You’ll take it like a man.”

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

“Ow, Daddy, that hurts!!”

“You earned every one of these, Johnny. I don’t know why you had to dig your hole so deep but now you get what’s coming to you.”

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

“Just kidding, fatso. I can barely feel your big fat hand hitting my butt through my jeans. Nice try.”

“You just never stop, do you? Doesn’t hurt enough like this? Well, let’s try it right on your skin!”

“Hey that was my good—you broke my belt!”

“Tough shit, Johnny. Maybe you should have—are... are you, is that, is your penis hard?”

“Sshhh, Daddy, don’t look at that. You were going to spank me right on my bare butt, remember?”

“I... I was? I was, that’s right... what’s going on? I was... you were - that’s right, you little shit-head, let’s see how you like this!”

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

“Ooooh, Daddy, I’ve been so naughty, haven’t I?”

“Yes, you have, son, you’ve been very naughty and that’s why I have to do this to you. I know it hurts but you need to learn your lesson.”

“I don’t think I’ve learned my lesson yet, Daddy.”

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

“Yeah? How about now, boy? You learning your lesson now?”

“I’m not sure, Daddy. When you spank me, do you like watching my butt jiggle?”

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

“I... I do, the way it jiggles, it’s... I...”

“I’ve been a very, very naughty boy, Daddy. I think you should spank me some more.”

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

“What was—did you just—all over my legs??”

“I know, Daddy, that was so naughty of me, I deserve even more... but you should take your pants off so you don’t get my mess everywhere, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, you little shit, just wait till I get out of these messy pants and I’ll give you the beating of a lifetime!”

“Oooooh, Daddy, I think I’m gonna go again-”

“Look at the mess you made! Again! You disgusting little pervert. My son’s a disgusting little fag. I should have known. Well, I’ll beat some sense into you just as soon as I... can get... these pants off...”

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

“Oh Daddy, yes, I’ve been so bad, hurt me—bruise me!!!”

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK

“You sick little faggot, how’s that? You like that? You like when your old man beats up on you?”

“Yeah, Daddy, oh, yeah... you know what little faggots like me deserve? You know the best way to teach a queer like me a lesson? Fuck me right in the ass.”

“What? No, that’s... no, I’m not...”

“It’s not gay, Daddy, it’s punishment. You’ll show me how much it hurts, fuck some sense into me.”

“But I don’t want to... that’s not right.”

“It’s right if you do it really hard and rough, Daddy, not tender at all, just brutalize me, split me wide open.”

“Unh... yeah... show you what being a little fag-boy’s really like... show you what a real man’s cock will do to you...”

“But first you need to get my hole all nice and wet, Daddy.”

“Yeah, so my big cock can slip right in...”

“Daddy I’ve been so naughty you should keep slapping my ass while you lick and suck my hole.”

“Johnny no, don’t... why are you spreading your... oh, God, look at that hole... fuck, why am I so hard? What are you doing to me? Are you doing this? You little faggot, you’re making me do this!”

“Oh yeah, Daddy? You think I could do that? What, like I have mental powers or something? Maybe you should try to beat them out of me.”

“Yeah, that’s right, you want to fuck around and play games? I’ll show you who’s boss. You won’t be able to sit right for a week after I - mmmphhmpmmmphhh

“Oh, fuck, Daddy, yeah, eat my hole, get my boy-hole nice and wet... ooh, YEAH, shove it up further... open me up with that big tongue...”

“You insolent little shit, I’m going to teach you a fucking lesson. God, that’s so fucking hot—I can’t believe how fucking hard I am. I never knew how hot your sweet little butthole was. I could eat that all day—mpmmmphhhmmmpmmmpmmmppphhh

“Oh Daddy I’m gonna—uuuunnnhhhhh, FUCK!!”

“AGAIN? You fucking pervert, you little queer. Let’s see how you like THIS!”

“FUCK, Daddy, it’s ... FUCK, take it out, it’s too big!!!”

“I don’t think so, Johnny. You misbehave, you get what you deserve.”

“NO, Daddy, I’m a virgin-OH FUCK it hurts!! Please, not all at once!!!”

“Shut up, you little faggot. You’ll take it like a man!”

“Fuck it hurts so bad... oh God, Daddy, I didn’t mean for it to happen this fast... please, Daddy, you’re hurting me...”

“Well get ready for a gutfull of your Daddy’s hot jizz... OH... OOH... YEAH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!”

“Oh, oh my God, my ass, that wasn’t how it was... oh God, my ass is killing me, Daddy, please... oh, pull it out slow-fuck, fuck, owwwww...”

“Whew... I never would have guessed my son was such a good fuck.”

“OK, it’s over now—uh, snap out of it. I release you.”

“What?”

“From the mind control. Uh, stop. Go back to normal?”

“Mind control. Listen to you. Sounds like one little faggot didn’t learn his lesson the first time.”

“What? No, Daddy, you should stop. I’m your own son! You don’t want to do this again. Come on, snap out of it!!”

“Looks like someone’s being a naughty little faggot, letting his Daddy’s cum leak out of his butt!”

“Fuck, Daddy, stop! I—fuck, they said it would end after you came! How do I stop it?”

“Waste not, want not, I always say—mmmphhmmpmphhhmpmhmhmmpmhh

“Stop, Daddy, don’t... I don’t think I’m very clean, I don’t think you want to eat me out down-”

“Oh yeah? Well it tastes pretty fucking good to me, you little fag. Now stop struggling while your Daddy teaches you another lesson.”

“No, no, no—no, not agAAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCK IT HURTS”

“YEAH!!! Gonna BRUTALIZE your hole! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I’ve got the HOTTEST fag son with the HOTTEST hole and the HOTTEST ASS!!”

“Oh God I never meant for this to happen... Daddy, please, no...”

“Get ready for another load, you little bitch! FUCK yeah here it COMES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!”

...

“Daddy? Is it over? Maybe it took two times? Can you stop now?”

...

“Daddy? Are you OK?”

...

“Daddy?”

“Oh, I’m just fine, son. So, where were we? Talking about your grades?”

“Oh, thank God, it’s over.”

“And your insolence.”

“I’m really sorry. I’ve learned my lesson.”

“And how your mother’s gone all week.”

“Wait...”

“And just how many times I can rape that hot hole of yours before she gets back! It’s no use running, you little faggot! Daddy’s gonna catch you! Fuck, I’m hard again already!!”