The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special Order

(This is a work of fiction. Please, nobody try this at home I can assure you it won’t work and will probably get you committed anyway. My thanks go out to my First for her unknowing help in getting my brain in gear enough to actually write this story. Explicit concepts and language, 18+ blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.)

The bell above the cafe door jingled at the latest arrival. Nobody really noticed, they were all busy with their own business. Some were draining their cups of coffee, or tea, or things that were so complicated to order that they actually needed to invent their own language that only those that placed the orders and the four barristas behind the counter understood. But that was something that was common throughout the world, ever since Starbucks made mixed coffee drinks popular.

Without even stopping what she was doing one of the barristas called to the new arrival, I’ll be with you in just a moment. The line starts over there. She pointed vaguely off in the direction of her right. The line wasn’t too long, since it was about mid-afternoon. Too late for the lunch rush, and still too early for the people trying to grab a pick-me-up for the commute back home.

It was a man that had arrived, older, probably in his forties or fifties, but he was lucky and managed to age gracefully and instead of looking old he would have been gifted with the descriptor of distinguished rather than old His hair was black but shot-through with gray, and some of the gray had been shot through with completely white. His eyes were hazel, and he wore a well maintained beard. Dressed in navy suit with black shoes he looked like at least a third of the other customers, white-collared hive workers, their backgrounds and professions ranging from mail gopher to high-powered executive.

The gentleman seemed a bit nervous but the four young women behind the counter were extremely good at their job and thankfully the line moved very quickly. Welcome to Cafe Kaffee,The young woman said when it was the man’s turn. What can I get you?”

“Well... I...The man broke out in a nervous sweat and began to stumble over his words. This is a terrible idea. What was he thinking, this can’t even be possible.

“A little intimidated, huh?The girl said sweetly with a knowing smile, It happens to a lot of first-timers to a place like this. We’re not like Starbucks, we do carry just plain coffee flavored coffee if that’s what’ll whet your pallet for right now. Then you can come up later and get something a little more complicated, it’ll even be on the house.”

“No... no, no, no. The man stammered shaking his head. It’s nothing like that. It’s just that... you see... I have an appointment.”

The young girl’s eyes instantly glazed over, and she stopped looking directly at the man, more like beyond him. She stopped what she was doing and that knowing, approving smile vanished from her face. Her eyelids drooped a little and she spoke in a soft monotone, certainly sir, we understand. Can I ask your name, please?”

The man was taken aback, his mouth was locked tight and his voice stopped working. What happened? Did he do something? What’s going on? Are, are, are you alright, miss?” He was concerned for her, she had been lively and energetic and now she seemed to be acting like a robot.

“I am perfectly well, sir. I just need your name and we can get started.”

The man gave his name and the barrista took a clipboard from beneath the counter and quickly scanned the list then took a look at the clock and made a notation. You are early sir.”

“Y-y-yes. The cab ride over too a great deal less time than I thought it would. I am sorry, I c-c-can wait if you need me to. He looked around searching for a place to sit down.

“Not at all sir, it’s perfectly alright. It is always good to be early, better early than late, after all. The words sounded like they were supposed to be a reassuring jest, but with the monotone delivery they were anything but. If you would follow me please, we’ll get you set up with a private room.”

The girl spoke to her co-workers and stepped out from behind the counter and motioned for her customer to follow. The man still looking about with a worried look on his face followed her, glancing at everyone as if they were going to suddenly all jump him and stone him to death.

They stepped through a door marked Employees Onl yand continued down a short hallway in front of a door and then they stopped before a door marker Special Orders

“Now sir, I am required to tell you a few things before we proceed. You are entitled to cancel your order at any time and you will be refunded immediately half. If you do not like your order in any way we can remake it as you see fit, however there will be no full refunds given. There is a six month grace period on orders after that there is nothing that we can do. The man nodded his understanding. When you step through this door a computer system with calibrate your biometric readings to verify that you are who you say you are. There is a console at the middle of the room and a chair, you may speak your order, or you may type it in manually.”

The man looked at the door nervously.

“Are you familiar with the ordering system sir?”

“No... not really... to be honest I don’t spend too much time in coffee shops. I prefer just plain coffee and a bit of sugar.”

“That is absolutely no problem sir. The girl turned to the side and folded down the panel on the wall and pressed a few buttons. Then folded the panel back up. As soon as the computer confirms your biometric scan and you are comfortably seated the room will flash. We apologize at how bright it is, but it is, but we haven’t found a way around it. The flash will give you all the appropriate terminology.”

The man took a deep breath and nodded to the girl. Please, sign next to your name. He did as instructed. Thank you, sir. Please take all the time you need.”

The young girl opened the door for him and he stepped inside. There was the small console in the middle of the room, with an over-stuffed office chair immediately in front of it. He walked over and pulled out the office chair and sat down and rolled up to the console so he could see it comfortably

A voice came from nowhere, a very pleasant feminine voice, like something from an airline announcement; Welcome to Cafe Kaffee’s Special Orders room. Your identity has been confirmed. The sum of seventy-five million dollars has been transferred successfully. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your order you can begin again, or cancel it. In the case of cancellation thirty-seven million five-hundred thousand dollars will be returned as per your signed agreement.”

The man swallowed. He didn’t know if the voice would respond or not so he remained silent.

“Please, lean back and close your eyes. The system will now give you the lexicon you will need to make your special order. He leaned back and closed his eyes. The muted lighting in the room completely turned off then a sound began. It was a faint whistle and grew steadily louder until it built to a howl, then a shriek, when it was almost at the roar of a jet engine it cut out suddenly and a flash appeared, so bright that it was physically painful even with his eyes closed. The gentleman yelped in pain and surprise and tried to cover his eyes, but it was too late to really even bother.

“We apologize for that, Sir. In a moment we will return the lighting to it’s normal. In the meantime you may look over the menu on the console as you desire. Your eyes should adjust to normal in just a moment. Thank you again for using Cafe Kaffee.”

He closed his eyes again and rubbed them with the back of his hands. His eyes were bleary and watering from the pain. They weren’t kidding when they said that it was a bright light, dear sweet God.

He blinked his eyes and felt the tears running down his cheeks and looked over the menu. Stock standard fair really but as the new lexicon settled into his mind he felt that he could really order something special with what he had to work with.

“Welcome to Cafe Kaffee sir, what can we get you?”

“Hmmmmm. The gentleman’s nervousness seems to have vanished and was replaced by a strange calm acceptance of what he was doing. I’d like a... Small—”

“I’m sorry sir, but small is an inappropriate choice. Please, try again. He was interrupted by the voice.

He closed his eyes and the correct word appeared in his mind, apparently he had to order like he was at one of those obnoxious upscale coffee-shops. “I want a Petite Latte,” .He paused and considered, “Extra hot, with a shot of mocha.” He looked at the console in front of him and considered the menu further. “Non-fat, and be sure to fill it to the top.” Another pause, still considering. “Give it an extra double shot of espresso too.”

Another pause, this one longer the the others. “Does that complete your order sir?” The voice asked politely.

The customer thought about it for a moment before nodding to himself, feel satisfied with it. If he wanted something changed he had months to fix it. “Yes, that’s it.”

“Please, allow me to read you back your order to ensure the best possible service: You want a Non-Fat, Petite Mocha Latte, extra hot, extra full, with a double shot of espresso?”

The man thought it over. “That’s right, yes.”

“Would you like a cup holder, sir? We recommend them with Extra Hot orders.”

“Certainly then.”

“Very good, sir. Your order will be out in roughly a half hour. Please, enjoy a complimentary beverage on the house and some music while you wait. You may change the music at any time through the console before you.”

The young lady from the counter came up to him with a serving stand a tray. She placed the stand down and the put the silver tray down on top of it. “Do you need anything more? Ice water, or something to eat?”

“One of those chocolate biscotti’s if you have any?” The man asked hopefully, he had a weakness for the twice baked cookies.

“Of course sir, we are always fully stocked. I will return in just a moment.”

The music started up, a soft melody began a gentle instrumental piece from some classical composer he couldn’t place. The music was very soothing though. The young lady returned and placed a napkin down and then set the biscotti on top of the napkin and then left without another word. He took the cookie and dipped it in the coffee and took his first bite and felt like his taste-buds had simply exploded in his mouth.

The biscotti was fantastic. He paused and then hurriedly finished chewing and swallowed down the morsel he was savoring as something occurred to him and he looked at the cup of coffee next to him before grabbing it and gently taking a sip. It was his exact order, and it was positively heavenly! He made a mental note to recommend this place to everyone he knew. It was incredible.

He leaned back in the office chair and enjoyed his snack leisurely. Alternating between dipping the biscotti into his coffee and simply drinking his Latte solo. He was draining the last drop of his beverage to wash down the last of the cookie.

A chime sounded and the sound of the classical faded away and the voice returned. “Your order is complete. It will arrive shortly.”

* * *

Meanwhile, a half hour ago in the Coffee Shop Proper..

The espresso machine whirred noisily as she heated up the milk and added a healthy head of foam to it. Grabbing a cup with a practiced hand and eye she cut the steam at the exact right moment to allow the warmth to build by itself and poured the espresso into first then dumping in the milk and adding a few spoonfuls of the head to give the cappuccino a good full flavor. Finishing it off with a dash of chocolate shavings and a single shake of cinnamon and the order was complete.

“Grande Double Cappuccino with a spike of mint topped by chocolate and cinnamon!” She called out. A young woman dressed in torn black clothing with tattoos and piercings walked up to claim her drink. Here you go miss. Anything else you need is right over there. Nicole said and pointed over to the prep station.

Some coffee shops didn’t have them anymore, if you didn’t order it, you didn’t get it. But with Cafe Kaffee the ownership was very explicit, the customer gets everything exactly how they want it, even if they need to tweak it a bit by hand.

Nicole turned back to the next customer in line when everything stopped. The sounds of the shop, which were normally a raucous cacophony of sounds akin to some demented rainforest were turned off. The customers typing on their laptops, or writing in their books, sipping their coffee, everything was placed on pause.

The human mind had some very solid concepts of the way reality worked and this was simply too upsetting to Nicole’s sense of reality and she reeled backwards thinking she were going insane suddenly. She tried to think of family history but couldn’t recall anything. “What the hell happened? What is going on!”

She fell to the floor and skittered backwards on her butt and just kept going until she hit a solid object. It was her co-worker Michelle. She was just as frozen in time and space, what the hell is going on? Then Nicole noticed something strange, she could feel Michelle moving, but it was if the young woman was moving through a thick fluid like caramel or molasses.

She just sat there and stared and it was true, it took almost twenty minutes but Michelle was actually moving, she took a step and was trying to take another but it looked like the very effort of that single step was more than the woman was capable of making.

“This... this isn’t possible. I’m in a dream. I have to be in a dream, I can’t really be here. No, I’m dreaming about work that’s why this is like this. That explains everything.” She closed her eyes and just kept repeating the same phrase over and over, “I’m dreaming, I’m dreaming, I’m dreaming.”

“Oh, do get up young lady. You are not dreaming, for the god’s sake.” The accent was thick and German, like the speaker had only been using English for a few years. She knew that accent. It was her boss, Mr. V! Nobody know his last name because he never said it, just introduced himself as Mr. V.

“Mr. V! What are you doing in my dream? What’s going on? Why can’t I wake up? What’s happened?” Nicole rambled.

“Girl, do be quiet. Please, your prattling only make this more difficult, do you have any concept how difficult it is to keep us moving this quickly?” The man demanded harshly.

Nicole tried to speak but found nothing coming out. Her voice just wouldn’t work, her mouth was making the motions but no sound was coming out of it. Her eyes widened in terror and she stared at her boss in questioning fright.

“Yes, I am perfectly aware that you cannot speak. Mein Gott I did it to you, so I know what you are capable of doing and what you aren’t. Come with me, we have a Special Order and you’re up.” Mr. V motioned for Nicole to follow and turned around and walked through the Employees Only door.

Nicole had resigned to not move from the floor but instead found herself standing up and following her boss despite her desperate attempts to stop. Her legs just wouldn’t listen to what she was telling them to do, she felt like a puppet on a string.

Down through doors she had never gone through and into a small room with only a single small light in the middle, leaving the outer edges of the room completely dark. “Step into the middle of the room and stand there like a good girl.”

Nicole managed to get her legs under control. She wasn’t walking anymore! Whatever strange dream this was she managed to get control back. She turned around to walk back out but found that there was no handle on the inside of this room she couldn’t get out!

“Well, I guess we will need to do this the hard way.” Mr. V muttered to himself and sighed. “Oh well, it’ll get done no matter what.”

A curious jumping sensation and a sense of vertigo washed over Nicole and she found herself floating on thin air about a foot off the ground in the middle of the room. “I’ll need more light.” A series of bulbs flashed on shining from the floor to the ceiling and from the ceiling to the floor again, illuminating every inch of the terrified Nicole.

“First we’ll need to do away with the cup holder, at least for now.” Her clothing turned to dust and fell off her body in a cloud even her ear piercings and the necklace her boyfriend turned to dust.

“Good, so we do have something to work with at the least.” Nicole was trim, but not fit. She worked out only once a week but ate well so she didn’t gain much weight. Plus the coffee shop kept her moving around so she in reasonable shape but not defined.

Mr. V was nowhere to be seen but Nicole kept looking around, trying to find him. The lights made the shadows even darker because her vision was used to the bright now so the dark was almost impossible to pierce.

“Let’s see. Petite. Alright, that’ll be first.”

Nicole could feel herself physically compacting. She wasn’t a tall girl before but she was getting noticeably shorter as the floor pulled away from her floating feet and her reach was reduced. She squirmed and struggled, tried to scream but couldn’t make any noise louder than a pitiful squeak. It didn’t hurt but it was still akin to something out of a twisted horror movie.

“Non-fat. Well, that is pretty nearly covered but with the Extra Hot some changes will need to be made, along with the Double Shot.”

This time it hurt and Nicole couldn’t help but curl into a ball in the air as her muscles were exercised as they’d never been before. It was like a charlie-horse across her entire body, her legs, arms, stomach, everything tensed at the same time and stayed that way for a few moments before it relaxed with a few parting spasms. When she could move again she stretched out, in released and noticed how effortless the motion was, it was like she was made of liquid metal now.

Nicole’s eyes widened as she looked down at her own body; her tight, slightly defined abs. Her perfect legs and dainty hips. Her arms were softly sculpted. She looked like a dancer, all coiled muscle without being creepy, it was the body she had always wanted but never had the time or the money to achieve.

Something twitched inside her, letting her know of something new. She could control so much more of her muscles now. She was getting wet, she could feel it, she didn’t want to, it wasn’t right but this dream took a dramatic turn from the terrifying to the fulfillment of a life-time wish. She let her hands roam across her body and moaned, startled for a moment that she could make any noises but when she tried to speak nothing came out. It was growing apparent that this was a targeted muteness.

“Ah, I see that you like the espresso.” Mr. V said his voice sounding colored by amusement. “Many do. The shot of mocha will be quick.”

Nicole felt like she was being dipped into a tub of cold water and as she watched she was getting darker. It started at her toes and traveled up her body like a smooth wave of color. Her formerly short blond hair grew, and grew, and grew until it was near the small of her back and then the color shot through that as well. Turning from a sun blond color to a deep velvety black.

“That turned out quite nicely I think. Now for the best part, got to fill it up.” Her tits started to tingle, her nipples started to burn and itch a little but she was too confused by the sensation to stop and think. Her mind was getting cloudy, and confused. Then suddenly as if an air hose had been attached to her tits they grew. Getting larger and larger, but whenever the effects of gravity seemed to take hold and attempt to drag them to the floor she felt her pectoral muscles clench up and grow stronger.

Her breasts finally stopped inflating when they could truly be called tits and the tingling stopped and her chest muscles relaxed. Her tits were enormous! Easily the size of cantaloupes and completely resistant to the effects of gravity.

“Oops, seems they requested a cup holder as well.” Some of the dust from the floor rose up and swirled around and around Nicole before collecting on her tits, and across her hips and ass. Then with a tightening sensation it turned into clothing. The bra was easily a size or two too small and did some amazing things with her already incredible cleavage. Her ass was contained in a pair of panties that accented her amazing ass in every possible manner.

“Just a bit and you’re done little one...” Mr. V said from the shadows.

Nicole reeled again and her back arched as she was overcome by sensations. Every never in her body was hyper stimulated in a split second. Her thinking brain was roughly shoved to the back by a much more aggressive reptile brain that wanted nothing more than for this pleasure to never end. She wanted to howl, to scream out in ecstasy, she wanted to yell and thrash, but it was just too much. Then the sensations moved to specific points but only got more intense.

She was riding a single orgasmic wave by this point, there was no break, no respite. Her upper brain was simply shutting down as it absorbed this need, this addictive high that came from every single erogenous zone. Her nipples argued with her breasts, which were fighting for attention from her neck and shoulders, while her clit was positively on fire with delight.

Suddenly the sensations dulled to a light roar, a background buzz that left her gasping and shaking in the air. Her awareness was slowly coming back to itself, she smelled a gentle odor of chocolate and remembered it was her. She had always smelled that way when she was turned on, and she was almost constantly turned on, ever since she was about sixteen when her body kicked into overdrive.

Memories settled themselves into place as the upper brain reasserted control. She had never gotten tall but in a year she had gotten tits that were the envy of every girl in three school districts when she younger, as she got older she had found a quick love of sex. Easily turned on and with a body that went off like a rocket if it was simply looked at right Alexandria was sexual education for almost every boy (and many of the girls) in her school.

She had done well in school passing every class with straight A’s thanks entirely to her E’s. She had fucked every teacher into a passing grade and graduated with honors but never bothered with college, after school she took up a job as a stripper and made more than enough money to support herself.

Mr. V had found her not too long ago and hired her on as his private sexual partner. The man was nearly as insatiable as she was and she found the arrangement to be financially and physically enjoyable. But she had longed for something more for a little while now, and when she had told Mr. V about it he was very understanding and had arranged for her request.

Mr. V stepped up to her side and handed Alexandria a piece of paper and whispered, “This is the man outside’s receipt. Give it to him for me.” Then he stepped back into the shadows of the poorly lit room and seemed to vanish.

A chime sounded and Alexandria could hear through the door in front of her: “Your order is complete. It will arrive shortly.” Then the door opened by itself and she stepped through into her new life... s

* * *

He stood up from his chair and pushed it in close to the console and took a step back. Buttoning up his suit coat he tried to look as professional as possible. It wasn’t the door that he had come in through, but a door he hadn’t noticed earlier, even as it was opening he noticed it was marked Receiving. This brought a small smile to his lips and he laughed a bit.

Then his order was delivered and he could almost feel his jaw fall entirely from his face as the lights were progressively made brighter until the whole room was comfortably lit. His eyes widened as he drank in the sight before him and began to grin like a school boy. In her hands was a piece of paper and she strutted directly up to him and held out the paper and then stood demurely in front of him.

“What’s this?” He asked her staring that the piece of paper.

“It is your receipt sir.” Her voice made his blood surge a second time, but this time it was all headed south. He pulled out the chair again and sat down and looked it over and looked at the breathtaking woman in front of him.

“Dear sweet heavenly father...” He looked down at the receipt once more and took in it’s contents.

He couldn’t speak as he read the list:

He looked back up to the girl in front of him and his eyes grew wider as he looked back and forth from the goddess before him to the “receipt” she had handed him.

His eyes just stopped focusing after a while and he simply stared at the woman in front of him, the receipt falling from his hands unnoticed and no longer cared about.

She was amazing looking; her skin reminded him of a cinnamon, and her scent was intoxicating it actually had a faint odor of fresh chocolate. She wasn’t dressed in much and it made the situation all the better, she was only wearing a bra and panties set. He thought for a little while before the actual name came to his mind, Boy-shorts is what they were called. Her bra was a lace and gauze number that hid almost nothing and what it did hide was less constructive and more of a tease especially since it was obviously too small.

“Do you approve of everything sir?” The voice asked.

“She... she is perfect.” The customer stammered quietly.

“We appreciate you saying that sir. Please, enjoy your order. Remember, if you find anything that needs to be changed you can return with your order anytime within six months and make changes as necessary.”

“I understand.” The man barely whispered as he stood up once more and looked over this tiny, top heavy little thing. He couldn’t contain himself anymore, he wanted to feel her, to taste her, to touch her. “Come here.”

“Yes sir,” The woman whispered and sashayed over to him and crushed her tiny frame up against him His erection was desperately straining through his underwear and suit pants, she gasped when she felt his hardness and he gasped when he felt her breasts crush softly against his stomach.

He reached down and grabbed both sides of her face and kissed her deeply. Her passion surprised him, her fire was incredible. He could almost taste coffee on her lips and she fell into the kiss even more, her breathing coming faster and faster, her chest heaving and a flush spreading across her. That kiss alone was enough to seal the contract between the two of them. She was his forever.

“Thank you for using Cafe Kaffee.” The voice said, sounding faintly amused.

“Let me take you home. He grabbed her hand and started out the door but was stopped by the young lady that had helped him earlier.

“I am sorry to interrupt sir, and I perfectly understand your rush but might I suggest something a bit more for your order?” She asked and held out a black shirt that read “Cafe Kaffee, we make special orders too!” in white. And a loose skirt in a delightful chocolate brown. A pair of four inch heels were on the floor already.

“Oh! You’re right, that makes perfect sense.” He motioned to the clothing and the gorgeous young woman that was now all his immediately began to get dressed. Her shirt distorting in the most delightful manner because of the enormous stuffing it was failing to contain, “What is your name anyway?”

“Alexandria. But you may name me anything you would like.”

The man grinned broadly and nodded at her took her hand. “Come with me, that’s perfect. Let’s go home Alexandria I want to fuck you so badly...” He dashed out the door with his made to order woman in tow and hailed a cab.

The barrista that had been helping him the entire time entered the room he had left and checked the console. Everything was done. The customer would be able to match his order in stamina and energy so there shouldn’t be any complaints about that, the coffee drink he had been served helped solve that. Over the next few months he would begin to regress in age until he was about the same rough age physically as his order.

She sighed to herself and turned around and left the room, closing the door behind her. Another satisfied customer. It’s too bad Nicole had to go, she was a lot of fun to work with and she was good at her job, but the rules are the rules. She had simply been here too long and was resisting the programming much too strongly.

A soft thrill ran through her as she thought about her own programming and how good it felt to obey. Her nipples stood out straight and proud as she returned to the floor as if nothing had happened, except that there was only two other barristas now instead of three.