The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Speedo Punishment

By Speedolover69

(MC MM FD)

The night Claire found out that Matt had cheated she had been mad. They were sitting in Claire’s living room, Claire pacing back and forth while Matt sat on the couch, cold sweat dripping from his brow.

“How could you do this to me?!” Claire yelled, Matt’s eyes lay fixed on her carpeted floor. “After everything we’ve been through, i thought you loved me?! That you cared fro me?!”. Claire broke down after this and told Matt to get out. As Matt walked out the door, He wanted to say he was sorry, that he really cared for her, that he would do anything to win her heart back. Before he could turn to say the words just beginning to form in his mind, he heard he slam the door on his back. He decided to leave her alone tonight, that he would call her in the morning.

That was three weeks ago.

Matt tried to call the next day, only to hear the cold beeping noise, symbolising that Claire had no care for what he had to say. Undoubtedly he was surprised when she called exactly three weeks after she had found out about him and Steph asking him to come by her apartment, and was even more dumbstruck when she apologised about how she reacted, saying that they could work this out.

Matt arrived at Claire’s house 30 minutes later, having immediately jumped in the shower and gotten changed. It was 9am when Matt got to Claire’s, his hair still wet when he rang the doorbell. Claire answered the door almost immediately, smiling when she recognised Matt standing on the veranda. “Matt!” she said, her cheerful tone seeming displacing Matt under the circumstances, “I’m glad you came, come in, we have a lot to talk about”. Matt walked into the apartment, now standing in Claire’s simple yet tasteful living room. “Can I get you a drink?” Claire continued, making her way towards the kitchen, Matt’s mouth was dry, still perplexed by the odd cheerful and happy tone in Claire’s voice, as if she had forgotten about his dishonourable actions only weeks ago. “A coke would be great” Matt replied, wanting something to moisten his mouth. Claire returned with two glasses of coke, she passed one to Matt. “Let’s go into the bedroom” Claire suggested, a slight smile creeping onto her face “I want us to be comfortable for this” then headed through the door leaving Matt standing in the living room, more confused than ever. He quickly sculled his coke, thinking it tasted slightly more bitter than normal coke should taste, thou the thought soon passed as he hurried into the bedroom after Claire. The bedroom, like the living room, was rather simple yet comfortable at the same time. Claire queen bed placed in the centre of the room, an LCD tv and dvd player in front of the bed lined against the wall, and chest of drawers on the left wall next to a door leading to her small connected bathroom. “Sit down” Claire told Matt once he came into the room, her tone still friendly slightly more forceful than when in the living room. Matt obeyed and sat on the end o the bed facing the TV. As he sat down he became glad he had. He was beginning to become light headed and was glad to not be standing. Claire sat down on the end of the bed next to matt, then proceeded to talk, her tone had an obvious change to disappointment “Matt, I want you to know that what you did really hurt me. I find it hard to build the courage to open myself to other people and thought that you were someone special, someone I could truly love” She turned her head to look into Matt’s eyes, his pupils were becoming dilated, she smiled (fully expecting this to happen). She continued, though her tone had once again changed to sly and cheerful “What you did hurt me Matt, and for that you need to be punished don’t you agree?”. Matt nodded his head in agreement (the effects of the drug Claire had slipped into his coke clearly having their effect). “I tried thinking of a way I could punish you, a way in which I could forgive you but enjoy seeing you punished at the same time”, she paused for a moment, then looked deeper into Matt’s eye’s, “then I thought of a way I could enjoy seeing you punished, and yet you could enjoy it as well!”. Claire smiled again, looking at Matt his pupils fully dilated and struggling to keep his eyes open. “Matt I put a special drug into your coke, a little something I took from the university. It’s a special relaxant that helps the patient go into a deep relaxed state, and if used when talking to another person, allows that person to have a special control on that relaxed state. I know that by giving you the drug without you knowing wasn’t a right thing to do, but you don’t mind do you Matt? You like how you’re feeling at the moment don’t you?”. Matt nodded his head, he couldn’t help himself, he felt wonderful. He felt so light and comfy sitting on the bed and Claire’s voice was soothing and relaxing to his ears. His only concern was that his eyes felt so heavy he could barely hold them open. He wanted to close them and completely enter this world of bliss. Claire’s voice continued “Matt I can tell your eyes are felling so heavy right now, and that you would love to close them, and in a moment you can. I’m going to count down from three and when I reach one you will close your eyes and enter your deep happy place, however you will still be able to hear my voice, in fact you will enjoy hearing my voice and enjoy doing what the voice says, do you understand?”

“Yes..” Matt replied softly

“Good boy, ready then, 3......2......1.... go to sleep my good boy”

Matt’s eyes fell shut and he collapsed back lying on the bed. Claire looked down at him, he looked so peaceful, lying on her bed, eyes wired shut in a green t-shirt and jeans. Claire almost gave in then and wanted to have him. No she thought to herself This way will be a lot more fun..

Matt could hear the voice, soothing and relaxing and he lay in his happy place “Matt, you know you have to be punished for what you did don’t you?”

“Yes..” Matt replied

But i want you to know that i want you to enjoy the punishment, I really enjoyed the times we shared, but this is how I want you to be, and I want you to enjoy the new you, ok?

“Ok, I’ll enjoy it. Thank you for forgiving me and letting me enjoy my punishment”

The voice laughed You’re welcome Matt, we’re both going to have a lot of fun. In a moment I’m going to count down from 3, when I finish you’re going to sit up and look down to your left beside you. You will get changed into what you see and you will notice how much you enjoy wearing it. Once you have changed you will sit on the bed and watch the TV in front of you and get excited by the fun the people on the TV are having. You will be really excited and enjoy watching the people on the TV. Do you understand?

“Yes..” Matt replied, excited by how special this all felt, He could feel the voice standing up off the bed and moving over to the chest of drawers. He heard a draw open then close again and the person moving back towards the bed laying something down next to him. He then heard the person movie over to the television and the snap as they opened a DVD case and inserted a DVD into the player. Finally, he heard the sound of the person opening the bedroom door and closing it again from the other side

The voice spoke, although further away from where it had been sitting next to him before Finally Matt, you will not remember any what has happened today only the instructions i have given you, also you will think that Alright, 3......2......1...... Wake up and enjoy my new boy

Matt opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times, astonished at how refreshed and relaxed he felt. Almost instantly he felt compelled to look down at something laying next to him on the bed. It was a short cut bright red nylon speedo. Matt smiled Man that looks cool, I have to see what it feels like. He got up and removed his T-shirt, followed by his jeans and socks. Finally, after making sure no one else was in the room, he pulled down his blue silk boxers and picked up the speedo. It felt so smooth and soft in his hand, he noticed the very touch was making him excited. Matt quickly slipped on the red speedo and ran his fingers over his body. The material felt so tight and sexy against his body, and his growing hard-on was pressing against the thin fabric leaving an obvious indent. Matt sat down on the bed, continuing to run his fingers over his hard-on when he noticed the flashing images on the TV next to the bed. Matt looked up at the tv and saw a video of a secluded beach where 4 young men aged in their early 20s, wearing nothing but brightly coloured speedos, were playing and splashing about in the shallow water. The men were laughing and smiling while tackling and splashing each other water and often pressing up against one another. The camera angle frequently changed to show close up shots of the men’s crotches and Speedos pressing and rubbing against each other. Matt sat bewildered on the end of the bed, watching the boys having fun on the beach wearing speedos very similar to the one he was wearing now.

Furthermore, Matt begun to notice how excited and horny he was feeling watching the men and was rubbing the seam of his hard-on through his speedo at an increasing rate. A few minutes later, the video changed to a shot of a large bedroom with a king bed just as two boys from the beach walked in holding hands. The first boy had dark brunet hair and a thin but muscular physique wearing a bright lime green speedo swimsuit. The second boy was a bit shorter and had surfer blond hair and was wearing a royal blue speedo. He wasn’t as muscularly built as his lime speedo friend, but had terrific washboard abs and a really cute face. As soon as the boys were in the door they begun to embrace each other and share a long passionate kiss. Matt continued to stare at the TV, he had never been interested in guys before but watching the tv was making him harder and horney then he had ever been in his entire life. His raging erection was pushing against the thin speedo bursting to break free as he continued to rub it through the fabric. The boys on the TV were rubbing themselves against one another and the camera was showing their respective hard-on’s pushing against their speedos. Suddenly, Blue speedo stopped kissing and dropped to his knees so that his mouth was about the same height as lime’s crotch. At the same time, Matt heard the bedroom door creak open, but was too mesmerised by the tv to look away. He heard a familiar voice Matt, are you enjoying what you’re seeing?

“Yes.....” Matt grudgingly replied, still fixed on the TV

You realise that those are boys on the TV, not girls. Does that mean you like boys?

“I.... like boys......”

Back on the TV, Blue had pulled down lime’s speedo and released an enormous 9 inch cock. Blue licked his lips almost hungrily as he took the penis in his mouth and begun to lick and suck lime’s cock. Blue then looked up and smiled at Lime while continuing to blow his cock. Lime meanwhile had his head back, obviously enjoying the sensation.

Good boy, the drug seemed to have worked. Look, look how much fun those boys are having, don’t you wish you could have that much fun?

“Yes.... I really want to have that much fun....” Matt pleaded

Good, i’m going to let you have soooo much fun” Claire smiled as she said this “But first I need you to get up and kneel on the bed on all fours like a dog facing the TV. But don’t stop watching the movie, look at all the fun that boy’s having

Matt obeyed like he was a robot. He stood up and Claire smiled as she observed the large wet patch of precum that had formed at the front of the red speedos and watched the goofy grin Matt displayed as he watched the boy giving a blowjob on the TV. “Just days ago he couldn’t stop staring at my chest” Claire thought “Now I’ve turned him into a horny speedo loving gay boy. Oh well, at least we both get to enjoy his future”. Matt hoped onto the bed and got on his hands and knees, he turned around so he could continue watching the TV his speedos begun to tent as his penis pushed the material away from his body.

Matt heard Claire’s voice while he watched Blue continue to suck Lime’s cock, Before you can have fun like these boys, you need to practice what they’re doing don’t you? I mean, you don’t want to embrace yourself do you?

“No, I need to practice first....” Matt agreed

He heard Claire remove something from a bag Good boy, and I’ve got something that can help you

Claire waved something from side to side in front Matt. Whilst he was watching the TV, he noticed that Claire was holding a pink dildo toy. She waved the dildo in front of Matt’s eyes and just as Matt opened his mouth to say something he felt a large hard piece of plastic fill his mouth. Instinctively, Matt begun to try and imitate the boy on the TV as he sucked Lime’s cock. Blue took the penis in his mouth and deep throated as much of the huge 9 inch cock as he could. All the while, Lime was slowing thrusting his hips forward, face-fucking Blue’s mouth. Claire imitated this by pushing the dildo in and out of Matts mouth, thrusting the toy deeper down Matt’s throat each time. She heard Matt gag on the toy and she laughed. Don’t worry, you’ll overcome that reflex in time Matt heard, as his eyes were fixed on the TV. Blue popped the penis from his mouth and begun to run his tongue along the length of the penis, tickling the tip with his tongue when he reached it. Meanwhile he moved his hands to softly massage Lime’s balls and the responding moans of pleasure suggested that Lime was enjoying this. Matt mimicked this on the pick dildo, removing it from his throat and licking it from the base to the tip, at the same time he lifted his right arm whilst staying on all fours and begun massaging the air behind the dildo as if he were massaging the man’s balls. Claire again smiled, this was going perfectly.

After a few more minutes of blow job, Lime pulled Blue to his feat and pushed him towards the bed. He then flipped Blue around and pushed his shoulders down so that he was bending over the bed. Lime then removed Blue’s speedo which up to this point poor Blue’s raging cock had been bursting to break free. Lime then poped open a white bottle and spread some clear liquid over his cock. After this was done, he placed his arms on Blue’s hips and inserted his penis into Blue’s ass hole and begun fucking Blue.

Matt watched with fascination as Lime fucked Blue and heard moans of pleasure coming from Blue. Claire removed the dildo from Matt’s mouth and watched his as he watched the TV. She tried to track Matt’s eyes to what he was watching in particular on the TV screen and smiled when she came to a realisation. Matt She said Does it excited you what these boys are doing now?

“Yes...” Came the reply

Good boy, Tell me Matt, does it excited you what’s happening to ‘Blue’ right now?

“Yes....” Matt replied, and smiled as he did so.

Very interesting, this is going to make deciding the next part very easy for me. Continue to watch the TV. Doesn’t Blue look like that feels so good to have Lime inside him...

Matt begun to lightly shake with excitement. He had never dreamed of having another guy fuck him before, but watching Blue being fucked felt so good and she was desperate to have someone inside him.

Whilst watching Blue’s face and moaning with pleasure, Matt heard Claire pop the cap of a bottle and squirt something onto the dildo

Continue to watch the video and relax Matt, I’m going to pull down the back of your speedos. Just relax

Matt stared straight at the screen as he felt Claire pull down the back of his red speedo. Claire only pulled it down enough to display Matt’s firm beautiful ass, whilst still pulled up at the front. (Matt was a runner and this had helped shape a rather perfect ass that Claire had always enjoyed). Matt suddenly bit his lip as he felt something firm and hard enter his ass for the first time. It hurt as it entered but the pain slowly faded and Matt was too engrossed by the TV to notice it anyway. Slowly, Matt felt the toy be pushed in and out of his ass, moaning with pleasure as it did so. His cock was pushing harder and harder against the speedo. It still hurt, but felt so good at the same time. Claire suddenly appeared in front of him, having left the dildo tucked firmly up his ass. Good boy, you like having a dildo shoved up your ass don’t you?

Matt smiled with pleasure “Yes... I love it....”

Good little slut. You wish you could have a dildo shoved up your ass allllllllllllll the time don’t you?

“YES.....”

Good boy. You can’t wait to have a real man come up from behind and fuck you like a toy can you?

“YES! It would feel so good!” Matt replied, almost begging, not once taking his eyes of the screen as Lime was fucking Blue’s ass hard, while Blue was taking it, moaning with pleasure

Haha, soon Matty boy. I’m going to use you again, and again, and again. Claire smiled as she watched her exboyfriend on all fours of her bed, in a now soaking with precum red speedo, watching gay porn with a pink dildo shoved up his ass.

I’ve got a final gift for you Matt, for being such a good boy. But first don’t you think you should thank me for picking you a special punishment that you can enjoy so much?

“Thank you sooo much Claire. This feels so good. Thank you for letting me enjoy my punishment so much”

Good boy Matt heard Claire reply. She then leant forward over him and placed he hand above Matt’s now exposed ass. I know you will enjoy this Matty. Good boy. At the same time, Matt heard Claire flick a switch and suddenly felt the dildo intensely vibrate, sending waves of unimaginable pleasure throughout his body.

“URGH!!!!!!!!!!! Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Matt screamed as his young body couldn’t take it any long. Without any external stimulus he came in his speedo. He came harder and longer than he ever had in his entire life. Load and Load came shooting out into the speedo and begun dripping down onto the bed. This was the most intense waves of pleasure he had ever felt in his life. Finally, after he had shot his final load his body collapsed onto the bed, arms stretched out, panting from exhaustion. Claire who had been giggling like a school girl came over and removed the dildo from his ass. Afterwards, she pulled the now soaking and sticky red material up over his bare ass. She then walked over and turned off the TV, its job having been done. She opened the bedroom door and looked back at Matt, now face down lying stretched out on the bed

Good boy Matt. You’re going to enjoy your new life of being a horny gay boy. Have a quick rest but not long. You have a friend coming over soon you can play with. And this time I can film and sell videos of you playing with other boys. Doesn’t that sound like fun? She walked out and left Matt in his soaking red speedo lying on the bed.

(To Be Continued)