The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spirit of Anna

Chapter 2

When Whit woke up in the morning, he was lying in bed alone and naked. He vaguely remembered being put to bed by Shannon and then her climbing on top of him and making love to him. There was not a uniform cop (or middle aged detective for that matter) who would not have been jealous of him. “At least if it really happened. Did it happen or am I imagining things,” he thought.

Then he heard some sounds coming from the kitchen and the smell of bacon being cooked and coffee being made. He put on a robe and walked out into the living room toward the kitchen.

“Hello?”

“Good morning, Lieutenant,” came a voice from the kitchen.

When he walked in, he saw Shannon wearing a robe, holding a spatula over the stove. “I thought you could use a real breakfast,” she smiled.

“You stayed over?” asked a disoriented Whit.

“Apparently, I’m still here,” she smiled as she put the bacon on a plate that already included scrambled eggs and handed it to him.

“We didn’t...”

“No, of course not. I slept on your couch. I found a pillow and some blankets in your closet.”

“I could have slept on the...”

“Whit, with everything you went through yesterday, you needed a good night sleep,” she said sitting down at the table with her own plate.

“Well, thank you for excusing my lack of chivalry,” he laughed, as he sat down across from her.

Shannon blushed. She indeed slept on the couch after “tucking Whit into bed”. She felt exhausted when she first got up. She had some strange dreams concerning the older man. This had not been the first time she had dreamt about him, but it had been at least a couple of years. These dreams were different though. They were equally carnal but much more vivid. She also felt like she wasn’t completely in control of herself in these dreams. “You are a wonderful man and quite chivalrous.” she said, defending him against his own comments with a strange earnestness she could not explain.

“Well, thank you, my lady,” he smiled as he doffed an invisible hat, causing Shannon’s body to flush with a sense of excitement. Whit looked at her response and grew concerned. “Are you OK?” he asked.

“I’m fine, I guess I didn’t sleep that well,” she admitted.

“Well you should feel free to take a nap. I can always call in for you.”

“Don’t bother. I have the day off. Besides, the Captain is willing to let me stay as long as you need me.”

“Shannon, you have done way more than enough...”

“I’m only doing what I want to do,” she yawned, before taking a bite of scrambled eggs.

“Why would you want to hang out with a broken-down old man like me?”

“You’re not...” Shannon looked like she was going to say something else, but then her eyes glazed over.

“Shannon?”

“Because you need me,” came an emotionless response.

“She’s almost ours,” thought the entity that was pulling the strings behind Shannon’s consciousness. It had helped that the lovely young cop had previously had a big crush on Whit and was still quite fond of and attracted to him. This meant that that the impulse to be with him would be so strong that she would want to give herself to him sooner, rather than later. The girl had no conscious memory of having sex with Whit, but it seemed like a very vivid dream: A very vivid dream of having the best sex of her life. The entity originally planned to wait until tonight, but it would happen much sooner than that. She could already feel the wetness forming between Shannon’s legs and her desire to act upon these feelings. That would happen in less than fifteen minutes. It would just take a moment of controlling Shannon’s functions to set the process in motion. After that the entity would be able to accomplish both of its tasks.

Whit had volunteered to make up the spare room, but Shannon had told him not to go to any trouble. Whit offered up his bed and Shannon readily agreed. Once in Whit’s bedroom, she quickly stripped to her panties and slid her bra off from underneath a tee-shirt she had borrowed from Whit last night.

As Shannon lay on Whit’s bed, she couldn’t sleep. With every intake of air, she could smell the musky aromas of Whit’s body and her arousal. She heard a little voice inside her head saying “Go to him,” as her hand drifted beneath her sopping panties.

The vivid dream images popped into her head as she began to rub her pussy harder, but she could not attain release. Between her physical arousal from envisioning sex with Whit, her sympathy for Whit and her old romantic feelings, the voice kept telling her, “Don’t fight it.”

“Please!”

“Give yourself to him!” ordered the voice.

“Uhhh... Please I can’t... not fair to him... Please!”

“He wants you. All men want you, but he is the only one that matters!”

“Whit... Uh... only one...Uhhhh!”

“You want Whit!”

“Want...Uhhhh,” groaned the helpless girl.

“You need him!!” insisted the voice.

“Need... him.... Uhhh....”

“Give yourself to Whit forever!!!” screamed the voice

“Yes... uhhh... I give myself to.... Whit!

“You equate pleasure with serving him. Now that you are his, scream it to the world and you will have your release.”

“Yes, I am his forever!!!!” Shannon screamed out loud, as the most powerful orgasm of her life destroyed whatever tiny piece of resistance was left, while her brain was fried in general.

Whit heard a scream in his bedroom and he ran in. He saw Shannon lying naked on the bed with her eyes closed, the heady smell of her arousal in the room. “Shannon! Are you OK?!” he said as he leaned over her to see. Her eyes snapped open and she pulled him on top of her and kissed him deeply, while her hand fished under his robe and into his boxers.

Whit couldn’t believe what was happening. Here was the gorgeous Shannon Leary throwing herself at him.

For a split second, he felt guilty and tried to fight her off of him. Then he heard a voice inside of his head. “It’s alright Caro. I’m here. My body’s gone, but I’ll always be with you. She wants you, Caro, she needs you. Take this wonderful gift she’s giving you.”

Before Whit knew what was happening, he felt his member being guided into Shannon’s hot snatch. “Oh Shannon!” he groaned.

“Take me! Take meeeeee!” she screamed, as her body climaxed after only about a minute of his thrusting.

Whit was lost in lust. “Take her!” cried Anna’s voice in his head. “When you are with her, you are with me!”

As Shannon’s body came down from her climax, she felt another one building, as Whit continued to drive in and out of her sloppy pussy. She had done what the voice had told her. She had given herself to him in every way. She had been rewarded by the climax she had while masturbating and the one she just had. She would be the perfect lover for him. Her nubile young body was his. She yearned to give him pleasure. She began to moan as climax number three continued to build.

Whit continued to pound his shaft into Shannon’s enslaved pussy, not realizing what he was doing to her. He continued to hear Anna’s voice offering encouragement, as the heat of Shannon’s loins were causing his to burn with equal desire. This sex was far different than last night. It was completely primal. He was taking this beautiful woman to be his. He wasn’t quite sure about how he would be his, but Anna had told him that as long as he was with Shannon, he would be with her. At the moment, this was all that mattered to the former bereaved, but now ecstatic man.

He felt his climax coming on, as Shannon had momentarily opened her unfocused eyes that were driven by animal lust. As he saw them come into focus, she moaned, “You’ve taken me! Now I’m yours Whit! Yours forever!!!” as she climaxed causing his cock to shoot his seed deep into her spasming channel.

As Whit’s senses returned he saw a worshipful look in Shannon’s eyes. “Oh master! Thank you for taking me! I’ll be so good to you, I promise!” she proclaimed.

“Shannon! What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing, Master.”

“Please don’t call me that.”

“OK... what should I call you?”

“Whit.”

“OK... Whit,” she said, fighting not to call him “Master”.

Whit thought back to the voice he heard in his head: Anna’s voice.

“Did Anna do this to you?”

“I don’t know Anna.”

“How did this happen then?”

“I listened to the wonderful voice. The voice knew what I wanted... what I needed. I had always had a big crush on you, though it had somewhat diminished lately. When I saw you suffering, my heart reached out to you. For some reason, I know that I made love to you last night. At breakfast I thought it was a dream, but the wonderful voice knew what I needed to do. It controlled my body as the rest of me slept. Mmmmm... you were the best lover I ever had, Mas... I mean Whit.”

Whit did not know how it happened, but somehow, his wonderful Anna had come back to him. Somehow she was sharing the lovely Shannon’s body and influencing her mind. He knew that Anna had enslaved his beautiful colleague. Even when she called him “Whit” the word “Master” was buried in its subtext. “Out of curiosity, what wouldn’t you do for me?”

“There is nothing that I wouldn’t do for you,” she said emphatically.

Whit was worried. He truly cared for Shannon. She had a hard time making it through the police academy. He had helped her with her confidence. She had practically everything handed to her through most of her life and was not use to the hardships and the rigor that the academy represented. Whit was the only person who did not look at her with scorn or with lust. He helped her to see that she could be more than just a pretty face.

When Shannon was a rookie, he found her in a bar getting blitzed. She was having a hard time getting through her first year. Whit brought her back to her place and put her to bed. Helen, his wife became jealous of the platonic attention he was giving the lovely young officer. It had caused some of the friction in their marriage. When Whit sensed this, he backed off helping Shannon.

Now this beautiful girl was proclaiming her undying fidelity through enslavement. Things were further complicated by the presence of Anna in Shannon’s body. He needed to talk to Anna. The only way to do this appeared to be through intimate contact. “Kiss me, Shannon.”

Shannon got an excited look and leaned over and kissed him.

“Anna?”

“Si, Caro?”

“How is it possible that you are here?”

“I’m not sure how it happened, but when I died, my soul went into Maxine’s body. Remember how she was so affectionate with you?

“Yes. Then you transferred into Shannon’s body when she pet Maxine?”

“Exactly. Maxine still loves you by the way. I made sure of that before I left her.

That explained a lot to Whit. While she related to Whit better than when he first met the cat, Maxine, had been very affectionate with him when he had discovered Anna’s body and since she came out from under her bed. Still, for all his happiness concerning Anna’s “return”, he was worried about Shannon. “Why did you do this to Shannon?”

“We both did ‘this’ to her, Darling”

“What do you mean?”

“The girl wanted you. Perhaps not as much as she once had, but if she had ever had an idea you were into her, she would have gone after you.”

“But you enslaved her!”

“No, we enslaved her. I took control of her body the first time, so she did not consciously remember having sex with you. Then she had been fantasizing about you when she went in to take a nap. All I did was take away her inhibitions and overcome a few minor feelings of guilt. I’ll admit my dominating technique somewhat made her like this, but your mutual desire for each other did the rest.”

“We need to undo this.”

“I can’t. Even if I could, I wouldn’t.”

“Why?” asked Whit, as somewhere in the back of his consciousness, he felt a warm and snug pussy wrapping around his hard member.

“Because I need a vessel to love you with, Caro. I was taken from you way to soon. While you are a strong man, you are quite fragile right now, the way you were when we met. This lovely creature wants you. I want you. So why is there a problem?”

Whit became more aware what was happening to his and Shannon’s bodies. Their mouths and groins were connected. While he and Anna were conversing, Shannon took advantage of his body, as she made love to him. “Oh, Shannon!” he moaned in pleasure, as she moaned loudly herself.

“That’s it, Caro. Give in to the pleasure. I know you desire her, baby. Look at how much she desires you. Feel the intensity that she fucks you with. She will always be yours. She will take care of you in and out of bed.

“What about you?” said Whit, as he struggled to have any coherent thoughts.

“Soon, I must leave baby. I promise to return. In the meantime, this sexy woman will take care of you without my presence. Oh!”

“What?”

“It just occurred to me that she has bigger tits than I do... did. I could never ‘tit fuck’ you, but she has ample enough tits to make you feel really good.”

At that point, he felt his cock removed from her pussy. Within seconds he was fucking her tits, as she licked the head from time to time. Soon he was close and she sensed it.

“Where do you want to put it, Whit?” asked Shannon.

“Where do you want it?”

“On my face! I want you to mark me with your seed!”

Whit thought. Helen had never given him head. He had a girlfriend in college who had, but she didn’t swallow. Anna did, and they both loved it. As she was a passenger in Shannon’s body he figured that Anna still would. “In your mouth, baby.”

“Oh yeah!” squealed Shannon, as she popped his member into her mouth and began to give him and expert blow job.”

Whit felt his orgasm coming on. “I’m gonna cum!”

Instead of pulling off she amped up her efforts. Soon the inside of her mouth was painted with his semen and she swallowed. Shannon never swallowed before. “I’ll always swallow for my master,” she thought.

Whit lay there in the afterglow of a powerful orgasm. Shannon continued to lick him, and look at him the way a porn actress would look at the camera after the deed was done. Whit looked at her tenderly. She didn’t deserve this. While she was an incredibly sexy and beautiful woman, he had never really thought of her with lust. She was like a little sister type to him. Now she was his personal whore and that did not sit well with him. “Shannon, please stop.”

Shannon pulled off with a pouty face which he imagined that virtually any red-blooded male who knew her would have killed to see. ““Do I have to Whit? You just taste so good,” she said as her pout turned into a slutty grin.

“I can’t kiss you if you are down there.”

“But Whit, my breath...”

“Don’t worry about that,” he smiled as he pulled her into his arms before saying, “Do you love me?”

“Of course, Whit. You are my Master,” she sighed with a dreamy look.

“About that... you know how much I have always cared for you.”

“I know. That is why I’m so happy that you are my Master. I know you won’t hurt me. I know you truly care for me. I know you desire me.”

“Do you desire me or are you compelled to please me?”

“Both. You are my Master. It is my duty to serve you any way you want me to serve you. You are also an attractive man.”

“I’m sure that there are many attractive men in your life.”

“True, but I’ve always wanted you. Maybe at first, it was because I knew I couldn’t have you. It was not only that you were married, but when you looked at me, I saw caring. Not lust.”

“I’ve always cared for you. I just knew that there was somebody special underneath your looks. That someone was capable of doing some pretty great things if she put her heart and mind to it. I’m just sad that person is gone.”

“She’s not gone Whit. I’m still her. I just have chosen to apply my talents to being the best possible slave I could for you.”

“But how can you choose to do anything if you are my slave.”

“Because I chose to give myself to you. Granted, the voice helped me make my decision, but I could have said ‘No’. I didn’t want to.”

“But she probably made you think that.”

“She probably could have, but she didn’t. She didn’t need to. When you split with your wife, I wanted to be there for you, but Anna beat me to it. Now as it takes being your slave to have that role, I gladly did that.”

“But you didn’t need to be my slave.”

“Too late. Oh, well. I guess I’ll just have to suffer,” she laughed, as she gently snuggled her head into his shoulder.

“You know, the voice is Anna.”

“Well, that would explain a lot of things”

“But she was controlling you for her own purposes”

“I’m so glad that she did!” exclaimed Shannon. “This was the only way I could get to be with you,” she added.

“We established that I cared for you and that I didn’t want to be your master.”

“Yes, but there would have been no guarantee I could have gotten you this time. If it took becoming your slave, it is a small price to pay for my happiness at getting to be with you.”

At that point, Whit knew that Anna had been right about Shannon. She wanted to be his slave, but she loved him too. Without considering the Anna equation, he decided that this relationship with Shannon was going to be on his terms. He leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss.

Shannon’s immediate impulse was to intensify it, but Whit pulled back and then began to kiss her again. This time, she understood and played along. He then began to caress her body. When she started to do the same, he broke the kiss and said “No!”

Whit resumed the kiss and then entered her mouth with his tongue, and the languidly frenched. His hand made it down to her drenched pussy and he began to manipulate her folds and rub her clit. Shannon moaned into his mouth. He then broke the kiss and began to plant little kisses down her torso causing her to shiver and moan. Eventually his slow and torturous route got him to his target. He began to slowly lick at her petals enjoying her flavor before parting her lips with his tongue. Soon he was licking and nibbling at her clitoris. She came hard after only a few minutes and he moved his head back up to hers and they began to languidly french again. Whit knew that his message was received when she momentarily broke the kiss and whispered into his ear, “I love you, Whit.”

“I love you too… both of you,” said Whit, aiming the comments at both Shannon and Anna.

A smile came to Shannon’s face and then she resumed the kiss. They stayed like that for a while.

Whit appeared to be exhausted and drifted off sleep. Soon Shannon climbed of the bed and a conversation ensued in her head. “You did quite well, little one,” said the voice.

“Thank you.... what should I call you?”

“Anna.”

“Anna, you don’t mind that I’m Whit’s slave, do you?”

“No, Cara. You are more than that.”

“I know he is my master and I’m in love with him.”

“Not only that. You are his slave but he is in love with you.”

“But he loves you.”

“He does. It is complicated. He needs to love and be loved. I am dead, so I need your body to give him that love. I know he cares for you and is attracted to you. While I could have transferred out of you and into another to give him that love, I decided that you would be the best choice to make him happy. At least to start…”

Do you mean there may be others?”

“Perhaps. We would need to find another body to distract him. How else would I be able to sample you, my little tasty dish. You wouldn’t mind that would you?”

“No, of course not. I don’t really float that way, but I would do anything for Whit and for you. I’m sure I’ll love servicing you,” responded Shannon’s consciousness.

“Well, I look forward to it too. Still, first things first. I need you to call your partner and tell him to come over. Then he and I will talk to your Captain. I know who killed me and I need to find a way to prove it.”

“What about Whit?”

“Give him all the love that he needs and the lust you both desire.”

“But I can’t do that if we leave?” asked Shannon.

“Who said you were going anywhere?” laughed Anna.