The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spirit of Anna

Chapter 4

That night three men sat in a hotel room. Two well dressed were plying the one not so well dressed for information.

“C’mon, we let it slide last night, but now we want details. Was she a pro?” asked one of the inquisitors.

“Yeah, she WAS a pro. She’s a stone cold bitch,” said the uncouth man.

“You didn’t have any money. How did you pay her?” asked the other.

“The bitch owed me, so I came to collect, but I wasn’t looking for money, if you know what I mean,” he laughed at his own clever deceit.

“Yeah, so you did her instead?” asked man one.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that,” smirked the evil man.

* * *

“Hello Lieutenant Whittaker? It’s Susan Sundeen.”

“Hi, but please call me Whit. I’d like to think we got to know each other well enough to avoid such formalities.”

“Yeah,” she said wistfully before continuing. “I don’t think we could have solved the ‘Red Monday case’ without your help. Besides, I really enjoyed working with you. ”

“Same here Susan. You and Jim were an absolute pleasure to work with.”

“I noticed you didn’t mention my roommate.”

“I know you have feelings for her, but she nearly ruined my life.”

“Well you can’t blame her for being attracted to you and you did save her life.”

“I know. I guess it’s not such a big deal now as my wife and I are divorced.”

“I know. God, how many times we talked about what to do about Rachel.” sighed Susan.

“Yeah. I hated to act the way I did, but she really left me no choice.”

“You know, Whit... I didn’t blame you in the end. You were so kind to me about the whole thing.”

“I wasn’t the only victim of your roommate’s behavior,” said Whit.

“Yeah.” she said with a deep breath, before continuing. “Jim told me about your girl, Whit. I’m sorry.”

“Thanks Susan. That means a lot coming from a special person like you,” he said sincerely.

“I’m not so special.”

“Susan, if I were in a different position and sensed that you had been half way interested...”

Susan laughed. “Yeah, right. Are you telling me I’m the one who needs a restraining order now?”

“No. I know when to stop.”

“Touché. Sometimes Rachel doesn’t get the hint.”

“And you should know. Susan...”

“I know, I know. It’s nothing that Jim hasn’t told me.”

“We only say it because we care.”

“I know. Sometimes I have no idea why I stay.”

“Love can make you crazy.”

“Yeah. Hey, I can’t tell you much, but I can tell you that name you gave Jim is on the witness list,” said Susan.

“We were told that he is still in prison in solitary confinement.”

“That’s possible. It’s a good way of keeping a prospective witness safe.”

“But if he were offered a deal to testify...”

“I’m sorry Whit. I’m only helping with the prosecution, not running it. I’m not the one cutting the deals. I’ll probably know eventually, but for now all I can tell you is that he’s on the list. Why do you want to know so much about him?”

“I believe that he killed Anna.”

“That’s virtually impossible. He is either in prison or in FBI or Federal Marshall custody.”

“So all roads lead back to Rachel,” groaned Whit.

“Yeah, and she’s not exactly your biggest fan these days. You know, hell hath no fury...you really embarrassed her.”

“Don’t you mean she embarrassed herself?”

“That’s the way we see it. Not the way she does. Whit, may I offer you some advice?”

“Sure. Nobody else is being particularly helpful,” he smiled, as he talked into the receiver.

“Bury the hatchet. I can tell Rachel is still hung up on you. If you make nice with her, she may at least confirm where your man is.”

“I guess I could do that. I mean as long as she’s on her best behavior.”

“I’m sure she will be. I have an idea.”

“What?”

“Why don’t you come for supper tomorrow? Is six OK?” offered Susan

“That would be nice. I’d really like to see you again. Can I bring a date?” asked Whit.

“You can’t tell me that you are already...”

“No, she’s just a friend I work with... her name is Shannon. I think I might need somebody to run interference for me,” he laughed.

“What? I’m not enough,” she laughed.

“I think we’ve already established that you’re not interested.”

“If only I could be,” sighed Susan with a laugh.

“Yeah...” started Whit before quickly changing the subject to spare Susan’s possible embarrassment. “Anyway, Shannon is pretty and you will like her, but I have to warn you, I think she’s straight.”

“Well, a little more eye candy never hurt.”

Yeah, that’s what his Shannon was “eye candy, though she was a hell of a lot more than that.” he thought. “Susan, it will be great to see you again.”

“Same here. I’ll upload directions to your cell and we’ll see you tomorrow.” she said as they exchanged goodbyes and disconnected.

Susan Sundeen was grinning. She had no idea why, but she always thought Whit to be a wonderful guy. She didn’t seem all that interested in guys sexually, but Whit was handsome and good company. Besides, if he and Rachel became friendly again, maybe she’d be in a better mood. “Our lovemaking is always better when she’s happy,” she thought. Susan hated the situation she was in. Rachel was seeing a securities broker, though they were not exclusive. Susan loved her roommate, but Rachel just seemed to use her for tenderness and sexual gratification. If Whit entered the picture maybe this would be just the shakeup of Rachel’s life she needed. Then maybe Susan would be clear of her male rival. For some reason, she didn’t mind the idea of sharing Rachel with Whit. She knew the man cared for her sensed he was attracted to her. “He’s sweet and handsome. Who knows? He might be interested in all of them sharing their bed,” she thought. He wasn’t anything like her pig ex-husband and most of his gender. Susan had decided not to acknowledge the fact that she knew some very nice men who cared about her including Jim and several of her colleagues. “It’s more fun just to rail on the male gender,” she laughed to herself, while already admitting that she really didn’t feel that way.

* * *

“Damn, chica!”

“What?” asked Rachel Rivera.

The felon was stunned. Rachel looked a fair amount like Anna Ortiz. She was not quite as pretty, but her features were quite similar. Her breasts were a lot bigger and she had an ass that would not quit to go along with a little more height. “You just remind me of someone I knew.”

“OK, cut the crap! I’m just to let you know if you pull any more shit like you pulled yesterday, I’ll personally deliver you back to where we found you!”

“We both know that is not going to happen. You need me...”

“Let’s get one thing straight. The DEA and DOJ need you. Personally, I don’t care if someone puts a couple of fucking rounds in your head. Hell, I might even do it, if you piss me off!” she threatened.

“Damn this chica is tough, a real bad-ass,” he thought. Well, I just need to stall for a couple of days. When the time comes I’ll break the bitch by driving my cock into her,” he smirked to himself, but his expression showed.

“What are you so happy about?”

“I can’t wait until I can be a good citizen and do my civic duty,” he smiled more visibly.

* * *

Whit lay on his bed, watching Shannon brush her teeth, through the open master bathroom door. By the way she was doing it, she could tell that it was her and not Anna. He and Anna had a very passionate love making session, but something about seeing Shannon doing something as mundane as brushing her teeth was actually turning him on. He was broken out of his thoughts by Shannon’s voice as she approached the bed and climbed in. “Do you want to snuggle with me or Anna, Master?”

“Remember, I asked you not to call me ‘master’?”

“It is what you are.”

“Maybe, but I have decided that you are not my slave.”

Shannon looked panicked. “Did I do something wrong... I promise I can do better!” she cried.

“No Shannon. You’re perfect, he smiled as he pulled her into his arms.”

“Then how can I not be your slave.”

“Because I choose not to look at you that way.”

“But Master...”

“Shhhhhh,” said Whit putting his finger to her lips before continuing. “I love you Shannon and I hope that we will be married...”

“But you’ll be marrying Anna...”

“No. I want you to be giving the vows. I want you.”

Shannon was confused. She was happy to be Whit’s slave, but her mind hearkened back to how she felt after the long talk they had a month into her academy training. He sat there and listened to her fears, her broken go and lack of self-worth. Whit had built her up. He both had hugged her verbally with his kind words and physically with his strong arms. She had been hot for him before. She realized that she had fallen in love with him that night. Still, there was Anna. “Won’t that hurt Anna?”

“I’m sure she shares in many of the same despair and regrets as to what happen, but I know she understands,” he smiled as he leaned in and kissed her.

“I do, Cara,” said a voice in Shannon’s mind. “Don’t worry about me. I love Whit, but I have come to love you too. I hope to be able to share your body and love Whit too, but you deserve to have a wedding day.”

“What about you?” replied Shannon.

“I gave up that notion a long time ago. What I have now though is much better, I have love,” she said.

“A tear came to Shannon’s face, as she broke the kiss and looked at Whit.”

“See?” smiled Whit.

“You heard?”

“Every word. I was kissing you,” he grinned. “Shannon, do you want to make me happy?”

“More than anything.”

“Then be my lover, not my slave.”

“That will make you happy?”

“Yes.”

Shannon paused before answering. “I won’t be you slave then. Do you want to make me happy?”

“Of course, Shannon.”

“I won’t think of myself as a slave, but, may I still think of you as my master?” asked Shannon.

“Is it possible to do that?”

“Sure. It’s all about perspective. As a slave, my focus is on me being a slave for you. As your love, I can still do my absolute best to make you happy. I’ll just stop thinking of myself as a slave, but can focus on your desires as my master, the man I love.”

“Then you’d still be a slave.”

“Maybe. But the longer I think of myself as your lover and whatever else we become, the greater the chance that I can eventually be the woman you want me to be.”

“In all the ways that matter, my darling Shan, you already are,” he said, as he leaned in and gave each other a sweet kiss which slowly intensified. He felt Shannon suck his bottom lip into her mouth, as she intensified her kiss. This was how Shannon kissed. Though the technique was different than Anna’s, it was just as pleasing.

Then without warning, Shannon aggressively pulled Whit’s boxers off before pulling her nightgown over her head and settling on his erection. She rode him “cowgirl” for a couple of minutes, before Whit pulled her down to his mouth and they deeply frenched, as Whit took over the work. He began to use his hips to drive his shaft in and out of Shannon’s drenched pussy. When she felt she was ready, she pulled herself back up and began to ride him faster and harder. Within a couple of minutes, she felt her climax coming on. Soon her channel began to ripple around his cock in orgasm. He pulled her down and rolled her over on her back, while keeping his erection embedded in her. He then began to drive himself to his own climax, as he fired his seed into her. He rolled them on their side and the kissed and cuddled for a while before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

* * *

In the morning, Susan explained to Rachel their dinner plans for the evening.

“You did what?!“screamed an angry Rachel.

“You heard me,” replied Susan

“Why would you do something so stupid?”

“Just because you have a problem with Whit, doesn’t mean that I can’t have him over.”

“I always knew that you liked him,” said Rachel accusingly.

“You know I only have eyes for one person.”

“Well then I can assure you that you aren’t getting laid tonight!”

“Do you know that his girlfriend was killed?”

“No,” she softened. “What happened?”

“She was found strangled in her apartment at around 6PM, the day before yesterday.” she paused for effect. “Whit found her.”

Rachel Rivera was a tough woman. She could be a hard, selfish bitch and she reveled in her reputation. Still, there was one man who managed to get under her skin. At the time, he was city police detective with the rank of Sergeant. He was bright, strong, handsome, cocksure, but caring. She made the mistake of melting down about her ex-boyfriend from college in front of Whit. By the time Whit had consoled her, she had fallen in love with him. The problem was he was happily married (or at least he thought he was). To complicate things, he had saved her from the serial killer who was the target of the multi-government probe they were working on together. When the job was over, she propositioned Whit and he politely declined. Still, she would not be deterred, constantly calling him or dropping in on him at work. Her “stick to it”, dogged attitude that had worked so well in her job, turned her into a stalker. Whit eventually threatened her to back off, or else and her wounded pride turned tail and ran.

Now Whit was apparently available and coming over tonight. She was scared of what she might do when she saw him. Would she want to kiss him or kill him? “Well, I guess it wouldn’t be so bad to see him. It was almost three years ago,” said Rachel.

“He is bringing a date, but he assured me that it is just platonic... probably to balance the table.”

“Well, that’s a relief. Under the circumstances, I’ll need to play it carefully,” Rachel thought. She remembered when Whit had called her a beautiful woman, when he had comforted her and then later when he had graciously rejected her pass. Then she had become so obsessed with him, that she felt out of control. “Don’t worry Susan, I’m over him at this point,” she lied.

Susan smiled. She knew her roommate was lying. She remembered her and Whit calling each other on several occasions, when Rachel had been in “stalker mode”. Susan had been mad at Whit originally, but as she had gotten to know him in dealing with the Rachel mess, she appreciated what a good and kind man he was. He had been so sympathetic about her feelings about Rachel that she could not but help to like the man.

Over the next couple of years, Susan had seen the other men that Rachel had been dating, and she could not stand them. They were self-centered egotistical bastards who treated Rachel like shit. It seemed that Rachel had the need to be dominated, because her work persona was so tough. Rachel was broken in this way. Susan could not be that kind of lover for her friend. While Whit was a caring man, he had a toughness which could be used to control Rachel. Susan knew that Whit had found Rachel attractive. He just didn’t want to cheat on his wife. Now there was no more wife. Susan had thought of herself as gay, but had to admit that the idea of having sex with Whit made her think that she might be bi-sexual instead. “Well Rachel, if you don’t want him, then maybe I’ll make a play for him,” said Susan.

“I thought you said I was the only one you wanted,” Rachel complained.

“That was before you told me that you weren’t putting out for me tonight,” she laughed.

* * *

The murder sat in the hotel room. He had originally hoped for two victims. While he got the one he wanted most, he still was trying to plot how he could get the other one. “Only a little longer being stuck here; then I can take care of that cop,” he thought.

“Hey, you seem kind of quiet,” said Federal Marshall Turner.

“What can I say? I’m just saving my strength.”

“You still have a couple of days before you have to testify.”

“I won’t be testifying anytime soon,” he smirked in his thoughts. His team would be coming tonight to ensure that. “God, the DEA has their heads up their ass. They don’t really know who I am. There is no way that I would testify against myself,” he thought with yet another smirk.

* * *

“Are you sure, Tom?” asked Whit, into his phone receiver

“Yeah, I finally stopped asking the good guys for questions. When I asked an old CI, who is doing time, he said he saw our man being led out of the main gates in cuffs, buy a couple of guys in suits,” came his Captain’s voice.

“Feds?”

“Yeah. For guys who don’t wear uniforms, looking at them sure makes it seem like they do.”

“Well, I’ve decided to make nice with Rachel Rivera. Susan Sundeen invited me to dinner tonight. I’m bringing Leary...”

“For backup?”

“Yeah, something like that.”

“You know Whit, I’ve never said this to you before, but Rachel and Anna...”

“Tom, I know... they kind of look a bit alike. But that’s not why I fell for Anna. The similarities end at some of their features...”

“Whit, I know. Anna was a sweet girl.”

“Yeah.”

“So you are bringing Leary...”

“To make sure I don’t overreact to Rachel’s appearance.”

“I only met Susan once. She seems really nice...”

“She is. The poor thing is stuck in a bad situation,” said Whit. “Tom, I appreciate your concern, but I need to focus on getting Anna’s killer back behind bars, where he belongs.”

“Feds or no Feds?”

“Feds or no Feds.” stated Whit.