The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spirit of Anna

Chapter 5

“Whit! it is great to see you again,” enthused the blond hostess as she hugged one of her visitors.

“You too, Susan. You look wonderful,” smiled Whit.

“Ever still the flatterer,” she laughed breaking the clinch. “And you must be Shannon.” she leaned over to shake the redhead’s hand.

“Nice to meet you, Ms. Sundeen,” said Shannon as she took her hand.

“Please call me Susan,” she murmured as she felt a little lightheaded.

“Hello Whit,” said a voice behind Susan.

“Hello Rachel.”

“OK, this is a little awkward…”

“Yeah,” admitted Whit.

Rachel looked at Whit. When she had thought about the kiss or kill notion, she realized that it was definitely “kiss”. He was looking even more handsome and distinguished. She couldn’t get over how quickly those old feelings came back and she began to blush.

Whit looked at Rachel and couldn’t help but noticed how much she looked like Anna, at least in the face. It looked to Whit like Rachel had gotten a nose job. As it turned out, Rachel had broken her nose in the line of duty, the previous year and opted for a smaller nose. A nose that made her look even more like Anna. Needless to say, Anna had a sweet and petite frame where Rachel’s body was more of the porn star look.

“You look good,” she said, making her face go even more crimson.

“You too,” said Whit, somewhat captivated by her appearance.

* * *

Dinner had gone well. After the initial awkwardness with Rachel, she and Whit seemed to get along quite well. Under the guise of giving Shannon a tour of the condo, Susan and Shannon left Whit and Rachel alone to talk business. “OK, Whit I probably shouldn’t have told you all of this, but I trust you with my life, as you saved it.”

“Rachel, please don’t put it on that footing. You were one of my partners on the case and I saved you for that reason. I think that was the problem between us.”

“Are you saying the problem was yours too?”

“Yeah. I was married and here is this amazing looking woman, throwing herself at me. Part of me wanted to give in to that temptation, but I knew that it wouldn’t be good for either of us.”

“You, I understand, but why wouldn’t it have been good for me?”

“Because sooner or later you would realize that your feelings weren’t real.”

“But they were. When you spoke to me about my college boyfriend abusing me, you don’t know half of the truth. He was a psychology major and a skilled hypnotist. He hypnotized me and then conditioned me into becoming a submissive slut. I think that is the reason I am so tough on the job. When it comes to sex I am completely submissive thanks to that asshole.”

“You never told me any of that on that night.”

“I was too embarrassed then.”

“Why now?”

“Because I see the way you look at me. I think that maybe I have a chance to be with a sweet man who will give me what I need.”

“What do you need?”

“Someone who’ll dominate me, but not hurt or humiliate me.”

“What else do you want?”

“Someone to love me and share my life and have a family with.”

“What about Susan?”

“I have a lot of that with her, but she can not give me a child. She can’t dominate me? She can’t be a guy. I need a man in my life. Right now, I’m seeing a guy who thinks domination and humiliation are one and the same. I hate it!”

“Rachel, I’m not sure I can give you all or any of that.”

“But I have a chance?” she looked hopefully and most Anna-like.

Whit couldn’t say “no”. “Sure. I’m just not sure where my life is going at this point,” he lied to spare her feelings.

“I can tell who my competition is,” said Rachel.

“To be honest, I do have feelings for Shannon, but my life is pretty messed up right now.”

“She’s a pretty girl. I’m sure I wouldn’t mind sharing. I bet Susan wouldn’t either.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because I can hear my girl and your girl getting busy down the hall,” laughed Rachel.

“Damn, Anna!” thought Whit to himself.

* * *

Ten Minutes earlier, Susan Sundeen and Shannon Leary started kissing and soon their clothes were off.

“Why am I doing this,” thought Susan.

“Because she’s a beautiful girl,” replied the voice in her head.

“But I love Rachel.”

“You do. You love Whit too,” said the voice.

“But not like that.”

“I know everything you’re thinking, Susan. I’m in your brain. You can’t lie to me.”

“But it’s not right.”

“Sure it is. Whit is a good man. He can help make you happy.”

“What about Rachel?”

“She can help make you happy too.”

Susan found that while she had been kissing the girl and talking to the voice, she felt a mouth on her genitals and she smelled and then tasted her companion’s arousal.

“Looks like Shannon will make you happy too,” said the voice as a moan came out of Susan’s mouth. “Listen to me, Susan. Your life can be happy. Just give yourself to Whit,” continued the voice.

“I care for Whit. He’s a kind man and he’s quite attractive, but....“thought Susan.

“No buts. Give yourself to Whit. Give in to your desire. He’ll make you happy. You have desired the touch of a man for a long time. You wanted children.”

“But my ex-husband...”

“Your ex was not a man. He was an animal. Not all men are animals, though I know that many are. Whit is not such a man.

Susan could hear her lovely companion moaning. “That’s it baby. I never thought it could feel so good! Oh! I’m cumming on your mouth!” cried Shannon.

Susan felt her own orgasm approaching.

“That’s it baby! Give into your arousal. Give yourself to Whit. He can make you feel so good. He will love you. He’ll never leave! He will be the lover and mate you always wanted! Give yourself to Whit!”

“But I...”

“No buts! Rachel will still be yours. But Whit and Shannon will be too. By giving yourself to Whit you lose nothing and gain everything! Give in to your desire! Give yourself to Whit! Give yourself to your new mate!” screamed the voice, as it knew what would push her over the edge.

“I love Whit! I want him! I want to give myself to him! I desire him! I want to mate with him! I need his baby! I need Whit! I love Whit! I want to give myself..” moaned Susan’s new verbal mantra, as her body exploded into the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Soon, Susan looked up and saw Whit and Rachel looking down at her and Shannon’s sweaty nude forms.

She got up from in between Shannon’s legs and walked up to the stunned couple. She gave Whit a deep and powerful kiss. Whit moaned into Susan’s mouth as his arousal began to flow off the charts. Soon he was stripping himself. He had to have her. He had to have Susan.

Rachel was both stunned and jealous as she looked at her nude lover make out with the man she believed she was in love with. Then she saw Susan break the kiss and advance on her. She then kissed Rachel as she felt her roommates tongue enter mouth. It swirled around her tongue in a way that Susan had never kissed Rachel before. Rachel felt her mind begin to fog over a little. Then Susan broke the kiss, winked at her and giggled “Your turn.”

Rachel felt herself being drawn to the lovely redhead on the bed. Soon they were deeply frenching and a voice began to explain her new reality in her head.

Whit moaned as the sexy, blond lowered her steamy cunt on his cock. She then lowered her face to Whit and gave him a deep soul kiss. Susan relished this feeling. She felt one with Whit as she pushed herself to deepen his penetration. She was his. She had given herself to him. She was madly in love with him. She was also deeply in love with Shannon and Rachel. This thought was too much for her as she climaxed on top of him. Whit rolled Susan underneath him and he began to drill his cock into her steamy depths. He saw a hungry look in her eyes as she pulled his head down to kiss him again. “I’m yours, Whit baby! I love you!” she moaned into his mouth.

“Oh Susan! I love you too! I’ve wanted you so much!” he moaned as his climax came on and he began to flood her fertile womb with his seed.

“Yes!” screamed Susan, at first in triumph but then in her own powerful orgasm.

The lovers lay there for a couple of minutes. Whit had his eyes closed shut, reveling in the sensation. Then he felt Susan pull her body off of his, then he felt a mouth begin to suck him. Within a couple of minutes he had fully hardened at the ministrations he was receiving from the talented mouth. He then felt the mouth pull off and he felt a pussy lower on his shaft. He opened his eyes to see the Double D torpedoes of Rachel Rivera, bouncing up and down as his cock plumbed her depths. “Fuck me, Master!” moaned Rachel.

Whit could not believe this was happening. He also could not believe how much he wanted Rachel now and how much he had wanted Susan just moments ago. This was completely against nature. He actually felt real pity and concern for the sex pot who was riding his cock. She had been a victim of something that had turned her into the stalker she had been. This was her cry for help and he did not understand it at the time. He also was unable to help her. Now he could and wanted to with all of his heart. He knew that Anna was responsible for some of what he felt for the three women he now desperately loved. Now he knew that despite this, he understood that he had always cared for each of them in his own way. He had always had the capacity to love them. Each of these women had something to offer him and each other. He continued to drive his cock into the FBI vixen, as she began to mewl in pleasure. He knew what she wanted to hear from him. “Give yourself to me, slave!” he cried.

“I’m yours Master. Take my pussy, then take my mouth and tits, and Oh, please Master, most of all, please take my ass! I need you in your big, beautiful cock in my ass so much.”

Whit rolled them on them on their sides and then turned Rachel around. He took a few moments to lube his cock on her leaky pussy, before slowly, but surely guiding his cock into the tightest hole he had ever been in. Rachel cooed, as she felt his cock claim her ass. Now she knew she was through with Neil. His cock would never enter this or any of her orifices again. They belonged to Whit, Susan and Shannon.

Soon, Rachel felt Whit began to saw his large cock in and out of her somewhat moist and loosened rectum. She groaned “That’s it Master, Uhhh! Fuck my ass! It feels sooooo good!”

Anna felt the pleasure that Rachel felt. She normally did not engage in anal sex when she had been a pro. She did not take it off the menu, but made it so ridiculously expensive that only the richest or most obsessed clients would be willing to foot the bill. Whatever Rachel’s ex from college had done to her, she could feel how much the FBI agent was enjoying what she was doing. It was almost as if her ass was a pussy made for Whit’s cock. Hopefully they could help Rachel with her obsession, but with the pleasure she was feeling in Rachel’s body, she knew that they should not completely remove it.

Whit moaned in pleasure. He was not a huge fan of anal. Anna had allowed him to sodomize her once as a way of showing him how much she loved him. It had been somewhat pleasurable, but he sensed that she wasn’t into it, so he never asked her for a repeat performance. He had declined a couple of other offers from her; instead electing to take her pussy. Rachel’s butt was different. It was if her anus was making love to his cock. it would loosen enough for penetration and then grip it for a second before relaxing. Then it would relax, allowing the process to repeat. While her pussy was really hot, her ass felt like molten lava.

“Fuck, me master! So... close! Fuck my asshole!” she groaned.

Whit grabbed her hips tighter and began to thrust her ass on his embedded cock. Rachel screamed as her anus constricted tight on his cock as it was completely buried in her rectum. Whit screamed as she clamped her anus down on his embedded member. She felt his seed fire into her bowels, as her empty pussy fired into a powerful orgasm; causing her to pass out.

They lay there, Rachel passed out, and Anna and Whit reveling in the passion of the act they had just participated in, before beginning to stir. Whit slid out of Rachel and then turned her to face him. He woke her with a sweet kiss

“Thank you, Master!” she beamed.

“It’s over now, baby. Call me Whit.”

“I am yours,” she said adamantly.”

“Only when you need me to be. Sometimes I just want to make love to your beautiful body. I’m hoping we can still do that too.”

“I’d like that, if you would. I just don’t want to anger you.”

“My poor darling Rachel, you have a lot to learn about love and Susan, Shannon and I are going to teach you.” he smiled.

“And Anna too,” said Rachel.

“Yes, Anna too,” he said before capturing her mouth in a deep french kiss and rubbing her huge breasts against his naked chest.

* * *

After about five minutes to recover, Whit looked at the naked women on the bed and surveyed the damage that his beloved Anna had wrought. Three sets of eyes were looking at him and each other lovingly. If he had been able to see his own eyes, he would notice that they contain a similar look. It was Susan who broke the silence by coming over and sitting on his naked lap. “Oh, Whit! I feel like my life has just started. Thank you!” she leaned over and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

After breaking the kiss, he looked at Susan with a soft smile. “Susan, I always thought you were beautiful, remember?”

“The problem was I didn’t believe you. Now I do.”

“Your ex?”

“Yes and to a certain extent, Rachel.”

“Baby, I never said you weren’t lovely. I’ve always thought you are so beautiful,” said Rachel.

“Maybe, but after what happened with my ex, I needed to hear it more,” said the blond. “Anyway, don’t worry love. None of that seems important anymore. The voice helped me to understand that. I had always wanted to have a family, but my ex-husband was a selfish SOB and he got a vasectomy. The voice reminded me that I could have that with Whit. I deeply love the three of you and I know that you love me. I do feel a primal connection to Whit. I’m his woman and he is my man. I wish to mate with him… to bear his children,” she said with a sultry tone, followed by a moan, as she ground her naked crotch against his hardening member.

Whit felt his groin beginning to get wet with her moisture as her lips and then her tongue found his. He knew what she was saying was true. While he loved Shannon and now Rachel, each woman had a role to play. Shannon was his lover. Her role was to make him happy and love him and the others. Rachel was his “fuck slave”. He would dominate her for her own release, but she would give him dirty, slutty whore sex in return. She would spread her legs and just as frequently, her ass cheeks to be penetrated by his cock. He would fuck her huge tits and she would happily use her mouth to finish him and swallow, if he wished. She would still love him and the others, as he loved her. Susan’s primary focus was having the family she never had with her ex. She and Whit would rut like animals to fulfill their biological imperative. Whit had always wanted children. Now he sensed he would have a lot of them sooner or later (and not just with Susan). Whit then felt a warmth envelop his prick, as she had lowered her tight, wet pussy on it. Then he heard her moan, “I want to mate! Take me!”

Whit flipped her over so he was on top; still embedded deep inside of her. She grabbed a pillow and managed to get it under her hips, before his weight settled on top of her. Then their bodies gave in to the ancient need. Not a word was said. Strange noises were heard. Moans, cries mewling, keening, grunts and the squishy noise of Susan’s impossibly drenched pussy were heard, as Whit pummeled her love hole looking to release more of his seed into her fertile grounds. Their eyes had become as unfocused as their brains. Their bodies were a blur of primal lust, fired by the burning need to mate. In this moment that was the entire meaning of their lives. Susan’s body began to uncontrollably spasm underneath his, as he felt his seed begin to pour out of him and into her reproductive system, completing the biological task.

Whit collapsed on top of her and they began to nuzzle and lick each other’s faces, until their humanity returned to them. Then they began to deeply french and caress each other, while still being connected at their mouths and groins.

Whit looked at Susan and felt as possessively to her as he did toward Shannon and now Rachel. His plan to marry Shannon was somewhat complicated by the fact that now Susan and Rachel had become an intimate part of their lives. Still, he figured he could still find a way to work it out to everyone’s satisfaction. In the end, it still would be Shannon.

After Whit tenderly made love to Rachel, they both got dressed. For a few minutes, Rachel was happier than she had been in her entire life. Now she had her game face on. So did Whit. He was focused on confronting Anna’s killer. He, Anna and Rachel would leave in an hour to do that.