The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spirit of Anna

Chapter 6

“I’m coming over with a Police Detective. We have some questions for the prisoner,” said Anna.

“How far are you out?” asked the US Marshall’s voice.

“Less than five minutes.”

“OK. See you then Agent Rivera,” as the call was disconnected, Rachel frowned. “Something’s wrong,” she said to Whit.

“What?” asked Whit.

“First of all, I’ve worked with Joe Turner on many jobs. He and I are always ‘Joe and Rachel’, yet he called me ‘Agent Rivera’. Also, he made no complaint about me bringing you along. I had gotten authorization, before we left, but he didn’t even ask about it.”

“He probably just assumed you had done that,” said Whit, as he turned his vehicle onto the highway.

“Maybe. But he also had the phone on speaker. I could clearly hear the ambient noise in the background. That and him being so formal means trouble. Most likely killing Anna wasn’t the only thing our man was up to the other day. I bet he’s got friends with him.”

“I’ll buy that. So what’s our play?” asked Whit.

“I’ll call for back up, but since we told them we are just a few minutes out, we’ll just have to go in stall. Otherwise, they’ll just kill the Marshalls.”

“Copy that,” said Whit

Rachel was worried, but then she heard something in her head. “Don’t worry Cara, I know how to handle this man,” said the voice.

* * *

Joe Turner and his partner Ray Bergren were tied up and gagged, sitting in the corner. Miquel had his two men take up a defensive position. “The fools were easy to subdue,” he thought. He had managed to get the drop on one of them and got their weapon away from them. He was able to use it to disarm the other man. Then he opened the door and let his confederates into the room. The Marshalls were so convinced that Miguel wanted to testify because the deal was so good, they had let their guard down. Now they had two of Miguel’s men with guns trained on them. Miguel had another man in a car watching the entrance. Miguel’s cell rang.

“Si, Ramon?”

“Jefe, la chica del FBI esta aqui, con un hombre…“

“Que Bueno,” laughed Miguel, as he hung up.

* * *

Whit and Rachel walked past a number of motel rooms to get to their target.

“Back up is about five to ten minutes out. We just need to stall…”

“Rachel, I’ve been thinking. We can’t just walk into a trap…”

“Turner and Bergren are still alive. We have to…”

“Rachel, I can’t risk you…” started Whit, before he was silenced by a passionate kiss.

“Caro, I told Rachel I can handle things. Don’t worry. Help will come,” soothed Anna’s voice.

* * *

Rachel and Whit walked into the trap as they suspected. Turner had his gag down as he told Rachel to come in and then she and Whit were grabbed and push into the corner at gunpoint.

Miguel Montoya could not contain his glee. “Well, if it is not my old friend, Defective Whitaker,” he laughed, “At least that’s what Anna used to call you, pendejo!”

“Fuck you, Montoya!” spat Whit.

“Temper, tempter, Mr. Policeman,” he turned and looked at Rachel. “And what do we have here? This bitch is a ringer for your precious little Anna. Maybe not quite as pretty, but close. Still, this bitch is taller, has huge tits and a fuckin’ J-lo ass. She easily looks enough like my little whore for what I have in mind.”

“Leave her alone, you sick fuck!”

“Oh, you can rest assure, I’m not going to leave her alone. You cheated me out of getting my full revenge, maricón. I was going to fuck Anna right in front of your sorry, pussy, ass, and then I was going to kill you both, but you weren’t there. You should have heard her squeal like a little pig, as she begged me not to kill her!”

Whit tried to move, as his anger got the best of him, but he was shoved back to the ground, as a gun was pointed to his face by one of Miguel’s confederates, Pablo.

“Easy, Whit. I wouldn’t want to kill you before you got a chance to see me fuck this Anna clone and then watch me kill her.” he smirked, as he shoved Rachel hard toward the bed.

Rachel felt her sexual submissiveness kick in, as she fell onto the bed. “Strip, Bitch!” yelled Miguel. “I want to fuck that fine booty of yours.

Rachel complied passively, as Miguel was kind of surprised at how easily she was obeying him. ‘Not such a tough chica now, are you? Maybe if you beg hard enough, I’ll keep you alive so my hombres can fuck you when I’m done,” he grinned.

Whit knew that they still had to wait for at least a few minutes, before help could arrive, but there was nothing he could do, except watch both Miguel and Rachel remove their clothes. “Turn your back to the bed, but watch the prisoner,” said Miguel to his men. “You detective, must watch, as I will show you how a real man gives a woman pleasure.”

Whit looked in horror, as he saw Rachel spread her legs open in a display of complete submissiveness. “Oh, fuck me with that big cock, baby!” she moaned.

“Oh! This little chica is a fucking whore, just like your girlfriend! Beg for it, bitch!” he exclaimed.

“Oh fuck me like your whore, Miguel. Fuck me like Anna! I’ll be your whore, Miguel! I can make you lots of money! Ooooooh…” moaned Rachel’s voice, as she began to finger her clit.

“Damn, bitch! You might have just saved your life. Anna, was pretty and all, but you are a fucking porn star, baby! I think, I just want to keep you for myself!” he grinned, as he climbed onto the bed to get between her legs.

As he grabbed her bare leg with his hand to pull her into position, Miguel’s world went a little dizzy.

“Hola Miguel,” said a voice in his head.

“What?!” exclaimed Miguel.

“Lovely, isn’t she? She looks a lot like me. Pity touching her the way you did is the last time you will ever touch a woman.”

“What the fuck? What are you?” he groaned.

“Not what. Miguel. Who. You know the answer to that question.”

“No! You can’t be! You’re…”

“Dead? Poor Miguel. You never could do anything right… except… Oh… I see. Very interesting.”

“What?” he continued to moan, as he began to stroke his cock.

“That’s right baby. Stroke your cock, but don’t look at Rachel. Instead, look at your man, Alfredo’s ass.”

“No!” he cried, as he felt his head involuntarily turn to look at the large, muscular man with his back to him, as he began to become fixated on his ass. Despite this, he continued to jack himself.

“I see the truth now, Miguelito. You are ‘El Jefe’. You are in charge of the Cartel. You came here three years ago to oversee U.S. Operations. You took over Tomas’ prostitution operation as your cover. You didn’t count on me finding out about your link to the drug factory and getting you put in prison. Then you had your mole, who is an attorney in the Justice Department cut you a deal and help arrange your escape,” started Anna. “Keep stroking, Miguelito. We want you nice and hard for Alfredo.”

“He’s not gay.”

“I can help you with that. Would you like that?”

“No… I… please don’t”

“Poor Miguelito. You want him so badly, don’t you?”

“Please… I don’t…” croaked Miguel, who was now painfully hard.

“Call him over,” she soothed.

“No!” his mind screamed, as he felt Anna begin to exert her will on him.

“Call him over!” ordered Anna.

“Alfredo, I’m just about done with this bitch. Why don’t you take a turn?” said Miguel.

“Sure, Jefe!” exclaimed Alfredo, as he started to take off his clothes. When he was naked, he ran to the bed.”

“What the fuck?!” said Alfredo, as he felt a hand grab his shoulder and his mind fogged over.

“Hello Alfredo. It’s me, Anna!” said the voice.

“Fuck?! You’re dead, chica.”

“I’m alive and in your head. Do you remember how you raped me two years ago? Well I’m about to return the favor.”

“No! Please… I…”

Anna began to twist Alfredo’s thoughts. “You love Miguel like a brother. You’d take a bullet for him, so why not give him some fun?” taunted the Voice.

Whit looked over at what was transpiring and knew Anna was giving him the distraction he needed. “Hey buddy, I can’t believe your boss is about to fuck your friend.”

“Please No! Oh…, Jefe…!” cried Alfredo, as Anna was sure to make sure he did so, out loud.

“What the fuck?!” said Pablo, as he turned around and saw Miguel and Alfredo standing naked.

Whit easily ripped the gun out of the stunned man’s hand and pushed him to the ground and Whit then took a step toward the door. “Stop it Anna!”

“OK, I wasn’t planning on letting it actually happen; at least with me still in Alfredo,” laughed Alfredo’s voice.

“Rachel!” said Whit.

Rachel awoke from her daze.

Get dressed and call SWAT and tell them we have everything under control.

Rachel ran to her handbag and made the call. She then quickly got dressed and untied the US Marshalls.

Whit looked at Pablo. He was just a kid, really. He had an idea that might help Justice and the kid. He whispered “Something tells me that your boss is no longer going to be a witness. You, He and Alfredo will be going away for a long time. Unless…”

“Unless what?”

“Unless you become a witness. I know someone who can get you a deal.”

Pablo was no stool pigeon, but he looked at his naked boss and his friend as they began to get dressed. “Estupidos, maricones,“ he muttered. He then looked up at Whit. “OK, I’ll take it.”

* * *

When Rachel and Whit returned back to the condo, they found Shannon and Susan in the throes of wild sex. They jumped on the queen sized bed, and Whit tenderly made love to Rachel, with Anna aboard.

Then Susan debriefed Rachel with everything Anna saw when she had been inside Miguel’s head. This included the whole layout of the Cartel’s operation, their personnel and their future plans. Whit then explained how Pablo had heard Miguel brag about murdering Anna and was a participant in the abduction of the US Marshalls, Rachel and Whit. He told her that Pablo wanted a deal and was willing to testify to all of that.

Susan said she would arrange it.

A week later, US Attorney, Albert Morris was indicted under Federal Corruption laws for aiding Miguel. Susan was promoted to take charge of setting up the Justice Department’s case against the Cartel. As Miguel, had violated his plea deal by lying about his role in the Cartel, for murdering Anna and for abducting Federal agents, he was indicted on a number of Federal drug trafficking charges in a addition to his acts after he had been removed from prison. Miguel would never leave prison.

* * *

Whit knew he had to make some tough decisions. He had decided that he was going to marry Shannon, but they needed to find a way to be close to Susan and Rachel. After some deliberation, they finally settled on a plan that made them all happy.