The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Split Steve

Part 3: Flash Photography

Personality B—Stevarino Sanders

Traits: A clown, party animal, and all around goof off who is non-threatening when in a controlled environment.

Motivations: Drawn to the enjoyment of manipulations. Prefers younger females but will often manipulate men into enjoying the perversions he creates. Most important distinction is that he genuinely wants the ones he affects to enjoy what is becoming of them. Prone to realities where the party environment is key, often affecting groups.

Risk to Population: High

11 A.M.—Just outside DVDs and Blurays

Stevarino stood up. He was back. After years of silence, years of dreaming, endless time wondering if he even still existed, Stevarino Sanders was back.

But, he wondered, where was he? Why was he standing in such an odd place? It seemed like an electronics store, but things didn’t seem right in a few places he looked.

At the front of the store, Jill alternated sucking one man’s cock then turned, grinned, and swallowed his teenage son’s cock, jamming the length of it down her throat. She squatted on the floor, pool of her own fluids forming as she got so turned on by swallowing so much cum.

Stevarino laughed. She sure seemed to be having fun. Then he heard distant giggling and turned to find a small group gathering around Kelly and Chloe. The two girls were pulling their tops up, allowing anyone who wanted to get a nice juicy handful of their tits.

He smiled. The girls seemed to be having their own sort of party right here. He was about to walk over to see what was going on, when suddenly he saw it. A man and his wife went walking right past Jill as she sucked on the two cocks. Neither even paid attention as the young woman leaned back, letting both cocks spray her hair and forehead with thick splotches of cum. Then the man and wife strolled down the main aisle that ran alongside the movies where Kelly and Chloe were.

“Oh no...” Stevarino mumbled, his voice coming out weak and whispery.

As the man and woman walked right at the crowd of boys feeling up the two teenage girls, there was a clear stretching sensation. Stevarino could feel it. The couple was entering a bubble, a reality bubble. That was why they hadn’t reacted. The first one they’d passed right by. This second one intersected their path and now as they busted through into the bubble, the man suddenly turned to his wife, then over to the two girls.

“Oh wow, look honey. It’s Chloe and Kelly from the Deep Incest films!” The man shouted.

His wife placed her hands on her cheeks, squealing in excitement. “You’re right. It is them! Let’s see if they’ll sign my tits.” She yanked her top up and jiggled her impressive rack from side to side.

“Fuck that, honey! Let’s see if I can get that Chloe to let me fuck some cum inside her. Can you imagine having our picture made in front of her packed little cunt?”

His wife looked excited. “Oh you’re right sweetie. We could frame it and hang it over the mantle. The neighbors would be sooo jealous!”

Stevarino spun around, his head woozy as though he’d just stood up to fast. No, he thought. It was happening again, not again. For as long as he could remember he’d been plagued by these other personalities, these manifestations of himself. This was clearly the work of Steve. Steve had a thing for families. He also had a thing for random chaos.

He looked around, seeing far too much inspiration for his own fun. He wanted to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves, so he quickly reached into the minds of Jill, Chloe, and Kelly, taking away any doubts in the back of their minds. They may still be what Steve had made them, but now they were happy to be that way, fully one hundred percent content with their lives as they now existed.

As Chloe spoke briefly to the man and his now topless wife, Stevarino watched her grin, grab the man’s hands and spin herself around in front of him. Before Stevarino Sanders had looked away, the man had lowered his pants and was sliding his cock inside the teen from behind. Her frantic moaning calling him Daddy made it clear she was now fully enjoying this.

Looking down the main aisle, Stevarino saw a couple of twenty-somethings browsing the selection of cameras. He nodded, forgetting all about Steve or any of the others inside him. This looked like a perfect opportunity for some fun. And if there was one word that Stevarino appreciated, it was fun.

* * *

“Hey Gabe, you think this is a decent price for this Canon?”

Gabe looked over at his college roommate. For some reason, out of nowhere, Gabe had found himself thinking about Advanced Photography classes. He kept going back to the fact he and Casey here were the only two guys in the class. It was a room filled with gorgeous coeds and yet he hadn’t so far managed three words to any of them.

“Sure that one looks like a great model.” He bit his lip. “But the price does seem a little high.”

Casey put the Canon down, reached over and picked up another one. “How about this Nikon? Has the same adjustments, and is a C note cheaper.”

Gabe smiled. “Now you’re talking. Here let me take a look through it.”

Rushing over to his buddy, Gabe nearly ran into a man looking at camera cases. “Sorry,” he said, feeling a slight wooziness overtake him.

Making his way to Casey, Gabe put a hand to his head.

“What’s wrong man, headache?”

“I don’t know. I just suddenly got the feeling I might pass out.”

Casey pressed the Nikon into his hands and smirked. “Don’t pass out until after, man. You know the fun is all in the show.”

Gabe rubbed his temple. “The show?”

Casey elbowed him and pointed over the display at the main aisle. Following his gesture, Gabe stood straight up, his eyes widening. “Holy fuck!” he said, clamping a hand over his mouth.

Standing in the center of the aisle were two women. They looked like shoppers, judging by the bags now sitting next to them on the floor. But these women were staring right at Gabe and Casey. As he watched them, feeling his grip tighten around the camera, Gabe saw that they were breathing in short gasps, their eyes slitted and body language clearly indicating what he could only imagine was arousal.

“Who are they?” He whispered.

Casey put a hand on his shoulder. “Man are you kidding? You know why we came in today right? The modeling shoot. We’ve been talking about this all semester. Professor Green said he wanted us turning in something edgy for our final. You had the idea of a little flash photography.”

Gabe felt a stabbing sensation in the back of his skull. It felt as though a dull thud was spreading from his spinal cord up into him. He shook his head, ridding himself of the cobwebs and lifted the camera up.

“Flash photography?”

“Naturally man. Just try it out, snap a few shots.”

Gabe looked through the viewfinder, then pulled his head back. He clicked the power button, watching the screen on the back of the camera. As soon as it fired to life, both women seemed to shiver visibly. They giggled and stretched their arms up, reaching behind to undo the clips they wore holding their long hair in place.

“Take a shot man.” Casey pushed.

Gabe pointed the camera at the older of the two women, a brunette with large breasts. He clicked the shutter button and a bright vivid flash filled the aisle.

“Ooohhh...” The woman moaned. She reached up and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her top. The opening gave clear hints of the heavenly orbs waiting beneath.

“Oh wow!” Gabe said, feeling a surge of power inside his fingertips.

“Come on. We can’t go this pace all day. We’ll never even get them out of their panties. And you know what fun shots come after that.”

Casey grabbed the Canon as Gabe adjusted the Nikon and they both began snapping away.

“Ohhh yesss!” The younger redhead gasped. She reached up, grabbed her collar and ripped it apart, tearing what looked like expensive silk straight down her chest.

The brunette unbuttoned several more buttons, her heavy tits shifting beneath her movements.

“Fuck, this is so neat!” Gabe shouted. He still wasn’t sure what they were doing, but right now he didn’t care.

Each man snapped picture after picture.

“Oh fuck yessss!” The redhead cried out. She squeezed her own tits, pinching nipples now suddenly exposed above her bra. Her body undulated in place, her legs stretching and one hand pulling her skirt up.

“Mmmmmm...” the brunette whimpered. Her top was now fully open. She dropped it to the floor next to her shopping bags.

As Gabe continued snapping pictures of the brunette, she grabbed her tits, massaging them until the bra fell away on her lower abs. She pulled at her straps, snapping one as easily as Gabe snapped a picture, which he now was doing nonstop.

“Oh wow, keep going, KEEP going baby.” Gabe shouted. The woman seemed unable to speak but did as instructed. She squeezed both hands around one tit, bringing the monstrous melon right up to her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked on her nipple, swirling her tongue around until it swelled to massive length.

Gabe reveled in the shots, getting crisp clear photos of the woman sucking her own tits.

Next to him, Casey was rapid fire shooting, a veritable strobe light from his camera illuminating the redhead who now leaned back, skirt pulled low, fingers plunging into her cunt. He laughed as he directed each shot, aiming up, then down.

Gabe mimicked his friend’s movements, lowering the camera towards the brunette’s feet.

She kicked off her shoes.

He raised it slowly, snapping more pictures.

She slid hands down and tugged at her jeans. Soon they were around her ankles and he watched her step out from them, still attempting to swallow part of her boob.

“Oh damn, this is so awesome!” Gabe said.

“I told you so when you mentioned it to me in class. Can’t you just imagine all those fucking sluts in class when they see our project? They’ll cream their panties and be our subjects in no time. What girl wouldn’t want to strip for a photographer?”

Gabe smiled. He felt a little off still, but everything was coming back to him. “They’ll be more than our subjects.” He grunted, lifting the camera and walking around to in front of the display. He momentarily thought there’d been some sort of restraint on these cameras, a security device. But why would that be there? It was his camera after all.

He knelt down, Casey quickly joining him on one side. “That’s it baby, take it all off. Show the camera what you are. Don’t just make love to the camera, fuck it! Fuck its mechanical insides out!”

The brunette couldn’t tear her panties off fast enough, the redhead already nude and on her knees. Both women nearly collapsed, their fingers thrusting away between their legs. The juices were flowing, their thighs glistened. Both were horny beyond control.

That was when two other shoppers walked right into the shot.

“Hey!” Casey said. “Either join in the shoot, or leave.”

The couple, a younger pair, teenage girl, older guy maybe college age, stopped. Each of them seemed momentarily confused, as though they’d taken the wrong door, but there were no doors around.

“Oh fuck, Brad!” The girl shouted.

He looked at his girlfriend, grinned, and then glanced at the two horny ladies on the floor. “Come on, Bambi. Let’s show these guys what real talent looks like.”

Before Gabe could even re-aim his camera, the newcomer Brad was pulling his girlfriend down to the floor. He made quick work beneath her skirt, pulling out some ripped panties and tossing them over his shoulder. Bambi, the teen, was on hands and knees in no time, Brad sliding in behind her, his eyes intensely focused.

“Take a fucking cock, you little tease!” Brad shouted.

“OHHHH, OH yesssss!” Bambi screamed. Her hair shook from the quick and brutal pounding Brad was now giving the girl.

Gabe and Casey shrugged and proceeded to snap more and more pictures, getting down and dirty right in the midst of the action.

“Fucking cunt! Telling me all the time about being a good girl. You’re my little fuck bucket, aren’t you?” Brad shouted.

His voice was aggressive but playful, a performance if anything.

“Yesss, Oh fuck me Brad, fuck my tight little cunt!”

Brad reached around the girl, grabbing hold of her tits. Meanwhile the brunette had crawled over and begun licking his girlfriend’s cheeks, sliding her tongue up and soon meeting Bambi in a passionate kiss while her pussy was fucked.

“This is incredible! Perfect models!” Casey said.

The redhead was on her back, legs spread, pumping away with several fingers buried inside her. Her tits were shaking from side to side.

“Hey man, let’s get some close ups.” Gabe suggested. He focused on Bambi, the young teen getting plowed, and pressed the zoom button.

“Ohhhh... Oh my tits!” She screamed.

Gabe pulled back, lifting his finger. “Oh my god. Did you see that?”

Casey was caught up in his own session with the redhead, now having a squirting orgasm all over her merchandise still sitting on the floor.

“What is it?”

“Look,” Gabe said. “Watch the zoom feature on this camera.”

Casey held his camera down and watched as Gabe repeated his previous movements, aiming carefully beneath the humping girl, right at her young tits. As soon as he pressed zoom, her tits began swelling, almost as though taking a breath but the breath never ended. Her shirt became tighter, the more Gabe zoomed. She screamed out in orgasm, her boyfriend rocking harder into her from behind.

“Ohhhh fuckkkk!” She shouted, Gabe zooming in tighter.

Bambi arched her back, thrusting her swollen tits up and down, splitting the front of her dress. The top ripped open, tits the size of her head spilling out to each side. And still Brad fucked her, never losing pace as he reached around and squeezed her tits hard.

“Fuck, that’s so awesome. This camera has to have that feature too.” Casey said. He looked down and got a wicked idea.

“Check this out man.” Gabe looked over to see Casey opening his jeans. He aimed the camera straight down at his lap and pressed the zoom button.

“Fuck man, that’s crazy!” Gabe said.

Casey’s cock lengthened and grew into a massive erection nearly slapping back into his chest. He laughed as he crawled over to the redhead now laying back in post-orgasmic bliss. “Let’s get some close up action shots!”

Saying this, Casey pressed his cock just inside her cunt, moving slowly, inching his way deep inside her dripping wet pussy.

“OH Yessss! Oh fuckkkk meeee!” She screamed.

In little time, Casey was slapping his hips into the woman, fucking her hard and deep while never taking the camera off her face. He got shot after shot of her climaxing, then aimed right down at her belly and their joined bodies.

“Now for the climactic action shot.”

Gabe glanced over briefly to see Casey snapping away as he clearly pumped untold amounts of cum inside the redhead. Almost at the same time, Brad finally seemed to have pushed himself over the edge inside Bambi.

“Oh shit, unghhhh!” Brad grunted, shooting ropes of semen into his no longer virginal girlfriend. He pulled out of her stuffed teenage cunt and fired a few thick ropes up into her hair and over her back. Gabe made sure to get some good midair shots of the white streaks launching at her.

Gabe snapped away with renewed energy as the brunette crawled towards him, her mouth watering as she lowered his zipper and pulled out a very hard cock. He nearly lost focus, but luckily the camera was doing most of the work now.

“Fuuuuuckk!” He shouted.

* * *

Stevarino clapped. He stepped away from the camera cases, smiling broadly as he watched the group enjoy themselves. If there was one thing he liked, it was a spontaneous group orgy. Nothing said party like an orgy on the floor.

He watched as Bambi turned and began sucking on her boyfriend’s cock, desperately trying to get it primed for more action. Her own huge tits now provided rather fun barriers in her bobbing efforts.

As Gabe orgasmed in the brunette’s throat, Casey managed to mount the redhead for a second round, but then something happened.

Stevarino fell slightly, grabbing the nearby display counter. What was that? He tried to think clearly, his mind weakening. The surrounding bubbles seemed to shimmer, reality fading and then sharpening. What was going on?

Stumbling away, Stevarino focused back on the photographic orgy, then looked over in the distance to Kelly and Chloe. Both girls were on hands and knees, facing each other, men fucking into them. As he stared, something began changing in his perceptions. Chloe looked up at Kelly, their faces brightening. In a second, both were making out. They kissed passionately as the men continued ramming into their cunts from behind.

He looked quickly back at the orgy scene. Gabe had set the camera down and was looking around, a bit confused. The brunette turned and saw Bambi, the girl young enough to be her daughter. Their eyes locked and soon the two were on the floor, rolling around, making out like old lovers.

Stevarino felt it happening, what he’d been afraid of. Another personality was taking charge. He was losing the battle for dominance. He had to straighten up. He needed to fight.

Squeals of female pleasure erupted as Jill back near the entrance began licking another woman out, sliding her tongue deep inside her intimate folds.

Stevarino Sanders fell to the floor. His eyes closed. For a moment nothing could be heard but the pleasure of girls and women finding themselves obsessed with each other. But more was coming, especially now that Stephanie was back.

Stephanie Sanders opened her eyes and looked around.

To Be Continued in Part 4: Small Appliances, Big Fun