The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Split Steve

Part 4: Small Appliances, Big Fun

Personality C—Stephanie Sanders

Traits: Feminine persona. Friendly, shy, and non-threatening when in a controlled environment.

Motivations: Drawn to female perversion, specifically sexual in tone. Kinks include clothing, dominance and submission, and a distinct taste for manipulation involving forced lactation and devices.

Risk to Population: Male—Medium

Female—High

12 P.M.—Central Aisle

Standing from the floor, Stephanie glanced down. Pants split and morphed into a skirt, rising just above the knees. The shirt top tightened in places, loosened in others as Stephanie became more comfortable.

“It has been quite a while.” Stephanie spoke, his voice light and flirty.

Stephanie recognized being a part of Steve. He knew that being the effeminate portion of Steve’s mind meant he wasn’t strong enough to be free often, but unlike the other personas, he didn’t mind. Whenever he got to come out to play, good things happened, and he could already see those good things happening in this very store.

The reality bubbles had grown in intensity, more customers becoming ensnared within each separate one. Near the front entrance, Jill was now passionately licking between the legs of a mother and daughter who’d just entered the store. The father and son passed by oblivious to what their family members were doing.

Down through the aisles lined with porn movies, Stephanie saw Chloe and Kelly, both teenagers wrapped in each other’s arms. As she watched, a simple blink made the men behind both girls abandon their pursuit and women slide down to the floor, faces falling between outstretched thighs.

In the middle of the aisle nearby, the two college friends Gabe and Casey, along with the younger boy Brad sat and watched as Bambi became a sandwich nestled between a brunette and redhead slice. The moans and rhythmic thrusting only grew in intensity as all three began having mind crushing orgasms.

Stephanie snapped his fingers and all three lost any remaining clothing. The redhead was the first to feel the sense of new fabric creeping up each calf. Looking down, she gasped as socks, bright and vivid, multi-colored and patterned, climbed each leg, only stopping when they passed her knees.

The brunette was next and received all black leather straps, wrapping her tits with wild abandon, popping her nipples out and making her cringe with pleasure. Her legs were wrapped in sheer stockings and her hair pulled back, tying itself off into long ponytails over each ear.

Finally, Bambi felt candy cane stripes wrap her legs as socks of pink and red spiraled up each side, nearly reaching her waist. She giggled with a sudden revelation that her entire existence was to be used and enjoyed by her mistress.

“That’s better.” Stephanie said, smiling.

The redhead and brunette began taking turns fucking the young Bambi, using and abusing her as they saw fit. One would tease the girl’s clit and rub into her folds; the other would suck her tits, twirling tongue and teeth around her hard aching nipples.

Stephanie looked at his handiwork. At least all the girls seemed to be enjoying themselves, not that it was their pleasure that really counted. But still, something was missing. There was something that just wasn’t right. He turned and looked away from the three bubbles of forced reality. Ah, he thought, there we go. Grinning, Stephanie Sanders realized he needed to pay a visit to small appliances. He had some fun planned for a couple of shoppers there.

* * *

“But mom, why am I going to need so much stuff? I mean, I don’t even make my own protein shakes.”

“Cordina, just take my advice. Going away to college for the first time is a big deal. You want to have more than you think you’ll need. Believe me, I bet you, a roommate, or friends down the road will appreciate having a nice selection of kitchen aides.”

The young girl stroked a hand through her rich black hair and sighed. “I just think you might be going a little overboard. I mean a microwave, sure, but this stuff? I don’t even know what half of it does.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll learn to appreciate it. Trust me. Everything here will make life a lot easier, and with that big degree you’re going for, you’ll thank your old mother one day.”

Cordina followed her mom down the aisle, only half trying to translate what the infinite small appliances did. As far as she was concerned this was a wasted trip. She wanted to focus more on the type of computer she had, not the kind of kitchen appliances. Stopping, she looked across at the computer section of the store. Hardly anyone was over there at the moment, and here she was not knowing what craziness her mother was going to share next about the importance of blending, storing, or juicing.

“Are you really sure about all this, mom?” Cordina asked.

Her mother, now nearing the end of the aisle turned. “Yes, sweetheart. Believe me, these are the best years of your life. You want to squeeze the most from them.”

Squeeze the most, Cordina thought, ha, what a joke. She just wanted to get on with her life, be independent, work on her degree in Agricultural Engineering. She’d planned this since a little girl. Now her only hurdle was escaping the shopping rampage of her mother.

Whipping her head around, Cordina nearly collided with another woman. “Ooh, sorry.” She said, quickly stepping back and letting the woman pass. Cordina took a moment to watch who she’d bumped into. Not a woman, she thought, at least not outside of the skirt. Very odd, she thought, suddenly becoming aware of something else. She felt the brush of the strange man’s top on her arm. It felt warm, almost tingly as she rubbed it.

“Cordina! Come see what I found. It’s just what we need for you.”

Looking around, she still lightly rubbed at her elbow. Where was everyone? Sure the part of the store where they’d been was quiet since they arrived, but looking back towards the movies, the cameras, even at the front of the store; no one was here. The place nearly seemed abandoned.

“Hey mom, where’d everyone go?”

“Cordina, get your cute butt over here. I found something you need.”

Cute butt? Cordina almost forgot her prior concerns just hearing that oddity in her mother’s sentence. Well, she had been acting odd the last few months. Maybe that wasn’t any worse. But whatever this new small appliance was, she had to put her foot down. There wouldn’t be enough room for half the stuff she’d already crammed into their basket.

“What is it, mom, I mean really, what could I possibly have to have now?”

“This,” her mother said as she approached. “Isn’t it perfect. Gotta squeeze all you can!”

Cordina stared at the contraption in her mother’s hands. It looked like some kind of weird can opener with suction hoses attached to it. “And that is?”

Her mom smiled. “Isn’t it obvious? It’s a juicer.”

She stared at her mother like she’d lost her mind. “Mom we already have two different things that do that. You made me get both a blender and a vegetable juicer. Why would I need that also?”

Her mother lowered the small appliance, her smile fading. “No, not ‘also’, instead of. Why would you need a vegetable juicer or blender? You certainly won’t need that where you’re going.”

“That’s what tried to tell you before. Sheesh, why are you changing your mind now? And if I don’t need a blender or vegetable juicer, why on Earth would I need that contraption?”

“I told you cutie, it’s a juicer. Trust me, you probably need it right this second.”

Cordina felt the beginning of a headache. She wanted to scream, her mother was making such little sense. And what was with the names, cutie, cute butt? It was getting annoying. She took a breath, tried to remain calm.

“Okay, look mom, I’m not sure what the deal is. You just said I wouldn’t need a vegetable juicer. Now you say I do need it.”

Her mother grinned, a rather leering stare she’d never quite seen on the woman’s face. “Oh no, you misunderstood, lover. This isn’t a vegetable juicer at all.”

It wasn’t, Cordina thought? Then what was it? And did the word ‘lover’ just come from her mom’s mouth?

Her mom bent over and put the mysterious juicer on the floor, then she stepped forward and placed her hands on Cordina’s shoulders.

Oh no, she thought, rolling her eyes. Here it comes, another sappy lecture on how her mother knows all and is only trying to get her better prepared for life on her own. She sighed and looked up at her mom. The look reflected back at her was somehow not at all what she expected. There were little twinkles in the older woman’s eyes, curls in the corners of her mouth. She wasn’t looking at Cordina like she ever had before.

“Mom?”

“Cordina, sweet nipples, this isn’t a vegetable juicer at all. I mean you aren’t a vegetable are you?”

Cordina had lost her focus as the words ‘sweet nipples’ left her mother’s lips. Now she almost shivered as hands tightened on her shoulders, gripping the fabric of her top.

“I told you, we have to squeeze all we can, and baby, your fat little teats must be ready to burst.” Saying this, her mom yanked her hands hard away from Cordina’s shoulders, shredding her top down each side.

“What the hell?!” Cordina shouted as her mom tore each sleeve away, then reached forward and pulled away the remaining remnants of a very expensive silk top. Her young tits shook up and down, visibly sloshing in her black bra.

“There we are honey. I told you we needed to juice you more regularly. Look at your nipples, leaking already.”

“What are you talking about? What the fuck is going on?” Cordina pulled away, reaching up to cross hands over her chest. She’d never been so humiliated in her life. Sure, her mother had been crazy in recent weeks, but she never once thought the woman would slip off the deep end so suddenly.

Her mom seemed bothered as she backed away. “Now, baby, don’t be shy. You know we’ve never been shy with each other. Here, I’ll make it easy on you.”

Cordina was about to ask what she meant when seconds later, the question no longer had a purpose. Her mother giggled like a school girl and unbuttoned her top. Pulling it open, the woman revealed massive tits, much larger than Cordina had ever believed her mom to have. Then she did something even crazier. Reaching behind her, snaps were popped and the heavy bra fell to the floor.

“See baby, mama has udders too. They’re just not as juicy as those sweet little melons you have. You need to keep them properly drained or else you might not earn that spot as a milk cow you’ve been hoping to get.”

“Milk cow, what the fuck are you saying? I’m going away to school, you crazy lady.”

“Yes, away to learn how to be a milk cow.”

“No, what the hell? I’m getting a degree in Agricultural Engineering. Seriously mom, cover yourself up. Someone might see you.”

“Now that’s what I’m saying, you can’t learn much about agriculture without being a juicy little milk cow.”

Cordina folded her arms, ready to storm out of there. If only she hadn’t ridden with her mother. As she pressed her arms into her chest, she jumped a little. Something wet touched her flesh, tickling the skin of each arm. She looked down, her mouth open. There were no words she could say that accurately told how confused she suddenly was. Her breasts, still barely confined in her tiny black bra, were lactating. One nipple had already popped free and as she watched, it seemed to ooze thick creamy milk, thinner squirts occasionally firing out in any number of directions.

“See, I told you we needed to juice you. You’re just mama’s little stubborn cow aren’t you?”

Cordina said nothing. She simply unfolded her arms and stared. Her tits seemed fuller than normal, and if the one nipple was any sign, she clearly knew what they were full of. Almost without thinking, she raised both hands and tugged on her bra cups. Both nipples popped free, the movement sending thin jets of creamy white fluid soaring straight in front of her, smacking right into the pendulous tits of her mom.

“Ooh, got me cutie!” Her mother said. “You up for a little squirt game, huh?”

The girl could barely form words, but looked up at her mom. “Squir... squirt what?”

“Games, ya know, like we play at home.”

Cordina had no idea what was happening. She shook her head, everything seeming loopy. This had to be some kind of nightmare. Milk continued dribbling from her nipples, the flow growing into small streams that formed a puddle at her feet. Suddenly a spray showered her entire front. She looked up in time to see her mother hefting one large breast with both hands. She’d just aimed it right at the girl and fired off two spritzing streams.

“Mom! What are you doing? What’s going on?”

Her mother stopped smiling. “Alright, I know. It’s embarrassing being seen milk fighting with your mother.” She then moved in close and whispered. “But, remember last night in bed? I think we must have creamed each other in the face more than a dozen times. And I’m not talking only from our swollen udders.”

The world seemed ready to collapse in on itself. Cordina stared up at her mother like she’d never seen the woman before. And in a way, it was true. She was looking different. Her hair for one was spotted with white, the rest of it a rich dark brown. If she had to describe the look, she realized she’d call it a cow pattern.

“Now let’s just get you on all fours like a good little cow. We’ll drain those heavy teats of yours. Don’t worry, in college they’ll be plenty of teachers, and fellow students to squeeze your titties. I remember my own college years. We really squeezed the most out of them.”

Cordina found herself unable to speak as she let her mother push her down to her knees. She felt fingers tugging at the back of her bra, each tug sending spatters of pressured milk spraying out from her tits. Her bra fell away and she looked up at her mom.

“Now be a good cow and stand up.”

Cordina smiled. It was the first impulse that came to her upon being called a good cow. And she didn’t stand on two legs. She knew better than to do that. Good cows stood on all fours. Instead, the teenager lifted up, arching her back a little as her heavy tits dangled beneath her. She turned her head and glanced into the reflection she could see in a glossy box next to her. Sure enough she saw a similar sight to her mother. Her long black hair was streaked with white spots, making her the perfect little cow. The way she was suddenly feeling, she knew she was way past due for a good milking.

“Now we position the juicer right here,” her mother said, sliding the small device right under her. “I’ll set it for continuous pulsing. That seems best for all the gallons you must have in those puppies.”

Cordina looked up, she saw her mother bending next to her, reaching beneath the girl and cradling her hard nipples. They were wet and sticky and the handling of them both tickled and aroused the young girl. She giggled and let out a soft moan as her mom fitted the suction hoses to each one, then stepped back.

“Now, you ready cutie?”

Nodding, Cordina did the only thing she felt she could. She mooed, and not just a simple cow moo. No, she stretched it out, moaning and putting clear sexual desire behind it. “Mooooooooooooohhhhhhhh....”

The juicer hummed to life, the hoses pulling taught. Each nipple felt what seemed to be a hundred mouths sucking and immediately there was a distinct pulsing spray that filled the air with sloppy sounds of sexual pleasure.

Squirt, squirt, squirt. Again and again, the milk was pumped right out of the girl. She looked down and saw a small reservoir filling with the white stuff. Unfortunately, she had way too much for it to contain. It spilled over, milk pouring out in timed bursts, her tits being sucked harder as the milk continued to form puddles around her.

“Moooooo... Moooooooo...” Cordina shouted. She giggled in between pulses, her mother standing by proudly and massaging her own leaking breasts.

“Here, let mama show you how much she’s gonna miss you when you’re off being milked dry by strangers.”

Cordina continued moaning her orgasmic moos as her mom slid down to the floor and splattered hands in the growing lactation pool. She crawled in behind the girl and pulled at her jeans, slipping them over her ass and nuzzling in between her thighs.

Soon, mother was inspiring her daughter into orgasm after orgasm, using only her tongue, as the juicer went right on sucking, stretching Cordina’s tits, making them temporarily pointed and filling the entire small appliances section with a growing flood of creamy teen milk.

* * *

Stephanie stepped away from the puddle as it moved closer to his end of the aisle. He did love a good milking, especially when a mother cow helped her baby. But these shoes were expensive, even if he had manipulated them out of old prison boots.

He looked from the bubble in small appliances to the others. All of them now had similar activities happening, activities Stephanie could much better appreciate. Sex was one thing, but the orgasm that came from giving milk was something special. In the camera department, both the redhead and the brunette woman were on either side of Bambi, each sucking on one of the girl’s now massively lactating tits. The girl was orgasming constantly, the puddle beneath her not just composed of dripping milk.

At the front of the store, Jill no longer licked customers between the legs. Now she licked their nipples, each one expanding on her tongue and shooting wild uncontrolled volleys of fluid. Finally, over on the far end of the store, she could see Chloe and Kelly grinning as they each played squirt gun with their tits and sprayed thick streams both at each other and the gathering fans nearby.

“Much better...” Stephanie thought. But then another voice entered his head. This wasn’t a pleasant voice at all. In fact, it nearly made him collapse with how quickly it reached a shouting level.

Humiliate them, it said. Humiliate and use them. Stephanie shook his head. Humiliate these people. Make them see what sluts and freaks they’ve become.

He leaned over, nearly losing his balance. Grabbing hold of a stack of computers nearby, Stephanie saw his skirt lengthening, reattaching at his ankles, at the new influence’s ankles. He was taking hold. He’d always been the most dominant, but now he was stronger than ever.

There was no fighting it. Stephanie had known it couldn’t last forever. It never lasted long, but at least he had some fun. Now it was someone else’s turn. And this someone was not going to be friendly. He never was.

Boots hitting the floor, clothing changing to better match his preferences, Stephen looked up and grinned. He slicked back his hair and flashed a toothy smile at the store in which he found himself. It was about time he escaped that drug-induced prison. He’d been waiting for this day for a long time. Now, he had a goal in mind.

It was simple goal really, the same he always had when flexing his manipulative muscles.

“Humiliate them all, make them see what they are, then take things to the next level!”

To Be Continued in Part 5: Computer Connections