The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Split Steve

Part 5: Computer Connections

Personality D—Stephen (no last name)

Traits: Aggressive, and strong-willed, Stephen is a sexual deviant, arrogant and fearless. He is threatening in all environments and must be kept under control.

Motivations: Prone to humiliation and enjoyment of letting those he manipulates see and be aware of what he is doing. Drawn to all females equally, enjoys corruption at multiple levels, especially in a public setting. His own arrogance is the reason Steve Sanders was first captured and incarcerated.

Risk to Population: Severe

1 P.M. —Between Small Appliances and Computers

Stephen laughed boldly as he spun around and looked over at Cordina and her mother. The mother got a wicked gleam in her eye, then stood up. Her hair changed into long black streaks, bright vivid red appearing. Her clothing shifted, tightening into a confining latex suit, formed so closely, her nipples were plainly visible. She held up her purse, the leather snaking off and forming into a thick riding crop.

“Time for discipline, sweetie!”

Cordina remained on the floor, on all fours, her tits being pulled and sucked, compressed and squeezed, milk spraying from her nipples. Suddenly everything cleared up, her pleasured mind making sense of the craziness around her.

“What?” She looked down, watching as her young breasts were milked of thick creamy white bursts. “Mom! What’s going on? Where am I?”

Her mother knelt down next to the girl, sliding the riding crop along Cordina’s thigh and up under to poke at her engorged teats. “You’re getting a little lesson in humility. Now let’s crank this baby up to full power!”

Cordina gasped as her mom flipped a switch on whatever was attached to her tits. She felt a vacuum sucking sensation as her tits pulled her lower to the floor, nearly making her fall completely. She struggled to remain upright, her poor flesh being stretched and ruined from its former perkiness.

Stephen laughed, the girl looking up at him.

“Help me, please!” Cordina said, not knowing where this man came from but knowing something was wrong with her mother.

“I am helping.” Stephen growled, holding one finger up in the air.

As Cordina’s eyes widened, he began rotating that finger in the air, her mind swimming with dizziness. She nearly fell to the floor, but something stiffened her, some deep resonating purpose inside her. She felt her thoughts being milked away, juiced onto the floor no differently than her tits. Slowly, as her mother spanked her hard on the ass with the black riding crop, Cordina began smiling.

There was a dullness in the girl’s face, an empty expression that made it very clear her mind was being simplified. She was becoming no more than a cow to milk, an animal to enjoy. And her mother began laughing as she milked her daughter of the last dribble of intelligence.

Stephen clapped and turned to look around. In the distance he saw the woman at the front of the store, Jill. He snapped his fingers and suddenly Jill was completely aware of the men and women she’d been sucking off or licking. She screamed and lifted hands to her cheeks. They were sticky with untold amounts of semen, her chin dribbling the juices of climax after climax from the woman in front of her.

Stephen raised both hands up and all the men standing nearby grew erections larger than ever before. He clapped those hands sharply together and the woman was surrounded, five men and two women grabbing hold of her, stretching her out between them all.

Hands pulled at Jill’s clothing, stripping her of her store uniform, or her undergarments. Soon she was the meat in a rather bulky sandwich as all the men managed to cram their cocks inside one of her holes. Had she been able to, Jill would have screamed. As it was, with two men cramming dicks the size of her forearm into her throat, she nearly passed out.

The women reached up and began pulling on her nipples, stretching them like balloon tips, massaging her breasts until soon rapid sprays of fresh lactation fired all over the front of the store.

Stephen folded his arms, grinning.

The men soon began climaxing, their cum inflating the poor woman as she began impossible growth spurts in the hips, thighs, tits, and belly. Jill closed her eyes, the chaos taking over her sanity.

Something was going on at the opposite end of the store. Stephen could tell, just by the crowd gathered in the reality bubble opposite the movies. He almost made a step in that direction. Almost that was, until he heard the distinct sound of people yet unaffected by the amusement he was enjoying.

He turned to the Computer Peripherals section of the store. Sure enough not twenty feet away, outside the bubbles that maintained his control of those around him, a woman and her son were speaking to a store employee about computer cables.

Stephen flexed his muscles, both mental and physical. He bent back his fingers popping the joints and nodding.

“My work is never done.” He said, walking straight out of the reality bubbles now crowding the store.

If he’d paid more attention to the way those bubbles were all now straining at the seams, small cracks appearing on the surface, maybe Stephen wouldn’t have been so relaxed.

* * *

“Sir, could you help me out?”

“Mom, I already told you, we need this cable here.”

“Jason, I know you think you know everything about computers, but your father told me to make sure a sales representative assisted us. It’s his money we’re spending to get you this Christmas gift.”

“But, mommmm... I read all about the best connections online. These are the ones I want.”

The store employee turned from where he’d been scribbling numbers down on an inventory clipboard. “Ma’am? What can I help you find today?”

She smiled. “Hi, I’m Holly and this is my son Jason. We were hoping you could give us some advice on computer connections.”

“I already know which ones we need.” Jason mumbled. He stood a few feet away, arms folded impatiently.

“I’m sure you do.” The salesman said. Turning back to Holly, he straightened up. “Kids really do know everything about computers these days. But let me help you out. My name’s Neal.”

Holly smiled. “Thank you, Neal. Thanks very much. Here’s the list we had. I think we already got most of them, but I was concerned about this DVI cable. Can you tell me what it’s for?”

Jason huffed and rolled his eyes as Neal moved in next to his mom. He studied her list for a few moments, then smiled. “Looks like quite a system you’re piecing together here. Well, I’d suggest the DVI or HDMI for a monitor hook up. You’ll get the best response and quality image that way.”

Holly nodded. So Jason had been right, she thought. Well, no harm in asking. She noticed another man browsing the nearby shelves and wondered if she should let Neal go help him.

“So DVI would be for a monitor then?”

“Yes ma’am. As you can see we have a large selection right here.” He waved his hand, indicating where they’d just been looking.

Holly looked at all the cables. Some said DVI Male; some said DVI female; some said other things. She had no idea what all these things meant. As far as she was concerned one cable was as good as any other. The man browsing the aisles was now just opposite the three of them but she needed to ask Neal some more questions before giving him up.

“Neal, can you please tell me which cable I would need? I mean, sorry if I sound clueless but what are all these male female references here.”

The salesman nodded and leaned over to take a couple of cables off the rack. “That’s not a clueless question. And it’s really simple actually. You see the ends of some of these are different. These,” he said holding up some with small pins sticking out, “are male connections. And these,” he said, holding one up that was flat with tiny holes in it, “are the female ports that the male connections plug into.”

“Oh,” Holly replied, not wanting to admit she still wasn’t quite getting it. She looked over at Jason, a rather humiliated look on his face. He seemed eager to hurry up, but she didn’t want to rush things. Mistakes were always made when they rushed. She smiled at Neal again, the man shopping nearby becoming a little rude as he nearly backed into them.

“Sorry,” he muttered, moving on past Neal, seeming to make certain of brushing against them both.

Holly put the other customer out of mind. “So, Neal, I’m really sorry to ask this, but can you tell me why they call them male or female? It seems strange since we’re talking about computers.”

Neal placed the two DVI connectors back on the shelf and smiled. Holly was caught off guard a little as his grin was rather pointed, his eyes sweeping up and down her front as though suddenly appraising her. He laughed a light, almost sarcastic chuckle, then turned to the man who’d just passed by.

“Can you believe this bitch?” Neal said. “Wants me to explain male and female connections to her.”

Stephen turned and nodded. “Maybe she’s a brainless bimbo. Sometimes demonstrations work best with their kind.”

Holly stepped back, anger and confusion flashing on her face. She backed into Jason who was still looking embarrassed at even being here.

“Come on, Jason.” She said. “I’m going to find a manager.”

She started to walk off but Jason didn’t move. He simply sat there, arms folded, eyes rolling as he shook his head.

“Mom, we need the DVI connection. Just let the man show you how the connections work.”

Holly couldn’t believe Jason was acting this way. He had to have heard what the man just called her. He had to have seen the way both men were looking at her. Before she even organized her thoughts, a hand gripped her shoulder.

“Ma’am, I need to show you what male and female connections are. Here, I’ll make it easy.”

Holly shrieked as Neal yanked her back towards him, nearly making her fall. She struggled weakly to escape his firm grasp as he pulled her tight against him, her ass smacking him in the groin. She could feel his erection, throbbing and pulsating beneath layers of clothing. Then, Neal shoved her upper back forward so she bent at the waist.

“No, stop, HELPPPP!” Holly screamed, hoping anyone would hear her. She looked around the store. It seemed deserted.

“Now this is a male connector,” Neal said holding her with one arm as he unzipped his pants, an erection very large and very ready bouncing out and smacking her on her ass. “See how it was made to fit into your ports?”

Holly shrieked, pulling, struggling, and somehow not finding the strength to pull away from Neal’s superhuman hold on her.

“These are female ports,” Neal said, laughing as he reached beneath her skirt and ripped at her panties. Soon he had big thick fingers probing around in her most intimate places, sliding in and out of what he called her female ports.

Holly gasped, the terror shifting to pleasure, horribly unwanted pleasure. She looked at Jason, her eyes pleading with him to do something and help her. Jason simply huffed and leaned back against the nearby shelves. “Hurry up Mom, Dad wanted us home before 3.”

Neal yanked Holly back a little, forcing her chest and upper body even more hunched over. Soon she was bent almost at a ninety degree angle, her exposed pussy pressing right up against the salesman’s pulsing erection.

“Now this is how a male connection and a female connection join.” Neal said. He grunted and slid his cock just inside Holly’s pussy.

“OHHHH... OHhhh nnnooooooo!” She screamed, feeling inch after thick inch slip inside her. She nearly blacked out, the pleasure so unwanted but still overpowering her ability to think clearly.

“It works... ungghh... much the same for computers... oh shit... just not quite as... unghh... enjoyable!” Neal groaned.

“Oh fuckkkk... Ohhh stoppppp... pleaseeeee!” Holly shouted. She thrashed her head up and down, her body somehow refusing to assist in her escape. All she succeeded in doing was rocking forward and back, back and forth, again and again, sinking Neal deeper into her dripping pussy.

“Mom, can you please hurry up. Dad’s not gonna be happy if I tell him you made us late fucking the salesman.”

“Ohhhh... ohhhhh pleaseee... help me, Jason! Please helppppp!” Holly screeched, Neal reaching around to squeeze her tits through her top.

Jason turned and looked away, pouting a bit. “Mom, you wanted the salesman. I didn’t. You deal with him.”

Holly couldn’t understand why this was happening. She looked around, seeing only the other customer, a rather slick-haired and sneering man, currently watching the whole act as Neal here fucked her brains out.

“Help me, please” She whimpered.

Stephen stepped forward, a crooked smile forming. “If you insist.” He then leaned in next to Neal. “You know, I really think the lady here needs a full demonstration. After all, what happens ultimately when the connection is complete?”

Neal didn’t really seem to hear the man, but began slapping his hips into Holly with renewed vigor. His pace increased, the depth to which he plunged his cock growing as soon he began battering his way into the most pleasurable place Holly had ever known.

“Now ma’am, the point of a real connection is always to transfer data. It’s how we know a connection has been successful. Are you ready to receive some data?”

Holly shook under his relentless pounding, her tits flopping around loose in her shirt. “No, no please, you can’t!” She shouted. “You aren’t protected!”

Neal laughed and took hold of her hips, driving into her body with pure thrill. “Oh, so you’ve heard of protection. Yes, in computers protection keeps the connection from allowing bad things into your system. I guess in people it keeps you from allowing other things into your system. He paused, grunted, then sank even deeper into her cunt. Ohhh... unghh... here comes some data now!”

“Nooooooo!” Holly squealed. Her muscles clenched, only drawing the salesman inside her deeper. Then she felt it. He was cumming, and cumming very hard. She tried to count the ropes of thick hot seed exploding within her. Again and again he fired off load after load.

Jason sat there watching with a bored gaze as his mother’s cunt was packed full by the salesman. He yawned a little and checked his watch. “Mom, are you done now?”

Holly breathed heavily, the most orgasmic and yet horrific climax of her life having finally crested. She looked up at her son, realizing how fucked up this all was. She looked beside her, seeing Neal still tightly pressed inside her.

“We can’t break the connection until I’m sure the data has been fully transferred.”

Holly wasn’t sure she cared anymore. She’d just been grabbed and bent over, fucked for all she was worth right in front of her son, and now what seemed endless volumes of fresh sperm was traveling deep into her depths. The consequences of all this were unimaginable to her.

Stephen gave a small applause. He walked by Holly and Neal, the man still occasionally pumping into her. Leaning over, he whispered something in Neal’s ear, then walked away.

At the end of the aisle, Stephen suddenly noticed the bubbles in the store shifting. “Uh oh...” He managed to say before they all shattered, the noise of all the various chaotic realities crashing together in a veritable tsunami of contorted bodies and sexual depravity.

Something began to stir in Stephen’s mind and he felt three other voices rising to the surface. “No!” He shouted. “You can’t have this body back!”

Steve Sanders pulled himself up to the surface, Stevarino clenching at his heels. As they fought for control, Stephanie clawed his way out and Stephen beat the effeminate wimp down. A battle was beginning, a battle pushed into being by the collapse of so many different realities.

Holly looked past her son as soon as she heard the noise start up. One second it was as though she were alone in the store being fucked silly by the sales associate, the next second the sound of grunting, moaning, and sexual orgies rose from all over the building.

She saw the man who’d been watching Neal fuck her. She saw him changing. It was the only word she could imagine fit what was happening. One moment he was the slick-haired man who’d bumped into her. The next moment he looked relatively harmless, an average guy. Then he seemed to be all smiles and rather hyper. And his clothing changed too, from moment to moment, suit, to casual, to skirt as he shifted into a clearly effeminate form. Holly was certain she was going crazy as she watched the transformation continuing to shift.

Steve Sanders beat his fists on the shelf nearby. He fought for dominance harder than ever before. And for a few minutes he began to see clearly again.

He glanced over, regaining his bearings. He was still in the electronics store. At least he hadn’t been captured. There was a woman nearby, a woman seemingly coming down from being violently fucked. It wasn’t her so much that caught his eye though. It was the boy he already knew to be her son. He grinned and pointed his finger like a gun in their direction, pulling an imaginary trigger.

“Ohhhhh....” Holly gasped. She closed her eyes, feeling the man behind her pulse with renewed life. Then she heard Jason moan.

She opened her eyes, licked her lips and watched Jason look at her with suddenly interested eyes. “Jason, honey. Mommy’s still got an open port here. Why don’t you show me how it works?”

Steve Sanders watched with interest as the woman’s son ran up to her, dropped his pants and proceeded to shove a rather large erection straight down her throat. He grabbed her hair, pulling big bunches of it towards him as he face fucked his mom like a lowly whore.

Looking up at the store associate behind the woman, Steve did a double-take. No, he thought, no it can’t be. He started to move closer but the fire alarm went off. Someone, somewhere, in all the uncontrolled chaos had pulled the fire alarm.

Steve knew what that meant. It meant his fun was over, at least here. Glancing back at Neal, the salesman, Steve saw what was happening to the man. He realized things were already set in motion and he had to get out of here.

As Steve ran off, Holly moaned, swallowing her son’s cock straight down her throat. She widened her eyes as he quickly reached a climax and flooded her belly with creamy sperm. In her mind, she saw both wrong and right. Somehow, she was split over just what she should be feeling.

To Be Concluded in Part 6: The Capture