The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

StareWare: Chapter 6

by Xenos

Story Tags: MC, MA, SF, FF, GR, MF, FD (so far -new additions at the end of the list)

Chapter Six: “Opportunity Cocks”

I.

Jenna Carlisle helped Tom get seated on the sofa in her living room. His gaze, as it had been for the greater part of the last hour, was locked onto the screen of the PDA he held in his hand. Once she had him settled, Jenna checked the earphone to which Tom was diligently listening.

“You’re a fucking piece of shit,” Jenna said, a fierce look in her eye.

“I know,” Tom said without emotion and without lifting his gaze from the hypnotic pulses of the StareWare.

A knock came at the door out in the kitchen. “Sit there and don’t move a muscle, you nasty little prick,” Jenna sneered.

It was an odd feeling to be fully aware that she wasn’t thinking clearly, at all. She knew that her plans for Tom were twisted and bordered on evil. She knew that there was something terribly wrong with the desire to both fuck him senseless and string him from the rafters like a side of beef. Worse still, it was wrong that she hadn’t yet decided which of those desires would ultimately win out.

Now, of course, Jenna was about to introduce an innocent into her twisted web of electronically induced insanity.

“Come in,” Jenna said as she opened the door for her guest.

Lindy, still dressed in the referee shirt that served as a uniform at Chauncy’s, stepped into the apartment timidly. Her head was bowed slightly, never quite meeting Jenna’s gaze directly.

“Can I get you something to drink?” she asked the young waitress. “Soda? Water? A cocktail?”

“I’m fine,” Lindy said. Then, she finally looked up into Jenna’s eyes. “Can you really do it?”

Jenna cocked her head to the side and regarded the little creature that stood in her kitchen. She was very pretty, with small perky breasts and a nearly perfect ass. “Can I really do what?”

“Hypnotize people,” said Lindy. “I felt it when I looked at his PDA—like I was being drawn into it.”

“And you liked that feeling?”

Lindy looked away again and rested her hand on the back of the kitchen chair for support. “It’s sort of a fantasy of mine.”

Jenna was intrigued by this, but wanted to make sure that Tom was still behaving properly. “Come with me into the living room and we’ll talk about it.”

Once there, Jenna sat in the chair at the end of the couch near Tom. It took her a moment to decide, but Lindy finally chose to seat herself at the opposite end of the sofa. As Jenna watched the girl, she could see her gaze drifting down to the PDA in Tom’s hand. Was she trying to be able to see the blinking lights on the screen? Did she know what it would do to her?

‘I-Is he your slave?” asked Lindy.

Jenna thought about this for a moment. She hadn’t really looked at it that way, before. It wasn’t exactly what she had in mind, though.

“A slave,” she explained, “is sort of a long term proposition. I plan on being done with this asshole in just a couple of hours.”

Lindy sat back into the soft cushions a bit and took in the blank expression on Tom’s face. “Can he hear us?”

Jenna smiled and pointed her nose toward Tom. “I don’t know. Why don’t you ask him?”

“Can you hear me?” asked the young woman, her face flush with color.

“Yes,” Tom answered, his expression unchanged.

“What did he do to you?” Lindy asked Jenna.

Jenna merely nodded toward Tom again.

Lindy took a deep breath. “What did you do to her?”

“I don’t know.”

Jenna felt the rage welling up within her. She couldn’t believe that after all this time, Tom hadn’t figured out what the fuck he had done. As far as he was concerned, he’d merely said something perfectly innocent and the crazy bitch had freaked out and over reacted.

Her nostrils flared as Jenna rose from her seat and slapped Tom hard across the face with the back of her hand. He fell back onto the sofa and held his cheek in pain. Grabbing a clump of his hair, she pulled his head back forward and snarled, “Keep your eyes on the screen, ass fucker!”

Tom’s face went slack again as the pink impression of Jenna’s knuckles continued to form on his cheek.

As the crazed woman sat back down, she was surprised at Lindy’s reaction to the seemingly random act of violence. The pretty little thing had tensed up a bit, but she had made no attempt to leave. Even more strange, she was now looking at Tom with a hint of... Was it envy?

“You actually liked when she did that, didn’t you?” the girl asked the entranced man beside her.

“Yes,” came Tom’s somewhat surprising answer.

Lindy stood and knelt down in front of Jenna, her breathing quite irregular. “Please. Do that to me. I’m begging you and I have money.”

“Why would you want that?” Jenna asked. Her pussy twitching at the thought of the young woman kneeling in front of her.

“My whole life,” Lindy explained with a tear forming in the corner of her eye, “I’ve had to be in charge of myself. My parents died when I was thirteen and for the past six years I’ve been living on my own. I’ve had to work a steady job, finish high school, and manage to stay off the streets. It has been weighing on me so long and I need a break.”

Jenna didn’t quite understand. She spread her legs to test the waters, though. From her position at Jenna’s feet, Lindy could surely see up the pleated skirt. The trembling girl now knew that the red haired woman’s well sculpted carpet matched the fiery drapes.

“You’ve managed to create a halfway decent life for yourself,” said Jenna. “So you want someone to knock you around a bit as a sort of vacation from that?”

Lindy blushed. “No. I want a break from having to make all the hard decisions and from the responsibilities. I want someone to make those decisions for me, to tell me what to do, and to give my mind a rest. In return, I would do anything you want—clean your house, be your slave, whatever you want. Just keep me safe and you can command my every move. Even if only for a few hours.”

Even through the perverted haze that clouded Jenna’s mind, Lindy’s explanation made some kind of sense. The pressures of life, the fear of making the wrong decision, the desperation of wondering where your next meal might come from—what more perfect break from that could there be than to give your trust and will to someone. It would be up to them to make all the decisions for you. All you would have to do would be to perform the acts, but the responsibility would fall upon the master.

“I don’t want your money,” Jenna said. The tear finally broke free from Lindy’s eye and cascaded deliciously down her cheek. “But, due to some circumstances of my own, I happen to have a problem that I need help with.”

“I’ll do anything.”

“You see,” Jenna explained, “I’ve sort of gotten myself into a situation where I’m constantly horny and I want to fuck everything in sight. It’s unbearable at times.”

Lindy looked down between Jenna’s smooth legs and saw the moisture beading up along the edges of her labia. She placed her hands on Jenna’s knees and hoisted herself forward.

And then she started to lick.

II.

Kristy Reynolds marveled at how Marti, encased in a rainbow of trippy colors and cocks, had managed to keep up with the flow of perverts that had passed through the VIP room that evening. The brunette, who knelt on the stage in the corner of the room, was milking the last beads of swirling pearlescent sperm from the faceless creature’s cock. He was the last of the beasts who, after paying tribute at the pile of green paper on the floor, would ravage the two fair maidens.

So had been most of the night, Kristy—a mixture of psychedelic hallucinations, unbridled lust, and a touch of reality just to keep things from being perfect. Her StareWare program had been running in low level perpetual mode throughout the course of the day and, even now, the degrading acts she’d been performing just minutes earlier were there in her mind, but safely distant—as if part of a partially forgotten dream.

Now, sitting on the floor in a pool of sperm, the night was over and Kristy could leave this den of debauchery. A part of her, foreign to the Kristy who had lived in this body less than a week ago, would have been perfectly happy to have stayed here all night. Then again, it would be nice to arrive back home with Marti and be able to make love to her rather than getting fucked as she had for the past nine hours straight.

She was about to get up, but was distracted by the way the deep red curtains were moving in a sensual dance along the walls of her heavenly hell.

The man in Marti’s face zipped himself up and tossed an extra twenty onto the pile of bills beside her on the stage. He had just gotten out of the room when the faint green and yellow shimmering in her eyes faded into nothing. At this predetermined time, Marti’s StareWare program shut itself down and the engulfing blackness slowly turned to light. For her, the last nine hours had been completely erased—and she was thankful for that. She knew perfectly well what had happened, but was thankful that she didn’t have to come to terms with accepting the specific details of it all.

“Holy shit, are you two okay?”

Mamma Kat came into the room with a look of awe upon her face. She was fully aware that this room, tucked in the back and away from prying eyes, had a lot more going on in it than just a few table and lap dances. But tonight, it appeared as if everyone had skipped the dancing completely. True, it wasn’t uncommon for this to happen several nights a week when the high rollers came in off the streets, but that was with the regular girls. Tonight, the room had been one body short—and the two who had been working were a front room headliner and a bartender!

“Hi boss!” grinned Kristy, a big glob of goo dripping off her chin. “You missed a big night in here.”

In her day, Kathryn Becker had really enjoyed working the VIP room. While many people—all of whom had never actually tried it—thought of stripping and prostitution as something degrading, Kat had regarded it as a demonstration of power. She had never worked the mean streets where the next trick meant the difference between life and starvation, but in her world of high class establishments, bouncers in every corner, and wallets as thick as penises, it was another story. She loved the way she used to be able to exude her power on the stage and on the floor. It was so easy to make a man—and even a woman—hand over a day’s pay for the simple act of placing hand on top of a private spot.

“Marti?” Kathryn was a bit concerned at how this night might have affected the usually prim and proper woman who had so ably managed the bar for the past year. “Are you okay?”

Still in a bit of a daze, but with the fog rapidly drifting from her mind, Marti nodded. Without even looking down, she could feel the semen that covered a huge portion of her small frame and wonderfully large tits. She rather liked the way it felt as she stood up in her puddle and regarded her boss across the room.

“I’m fine,” she said as she scooped up a big glob of sperm from her tit and licked her fingers clean. Despite the woman’s age, Marti found herself wishing that Mamma Kat would offer to help lick her clean.

“Would you two care to explain what has gotten into you?” Kat bent to pick up a small stack of bills at her feet. “I mean, it’s one thing that you’ve gone and done something to improve your looks physically, but your... personalities seem different, too.”

“You think I look good?” Marti asked. She grabbed her discarded blouse and began pulling it on over her damp body.

Kat nodded.“You look really good. The both of you.”

Kristy looked up, still sitting on the floor. As Kathryn’s gaze locked onto her, she could see the faint green and yellow shimmering behind dreamy stare.

“You could look this good, too,” Kristy smiled and smoothed out a wild section of cum matted hair atop her head.

“What are you talking about?”

Kristy stood and walked seductively toward the club owner, their eyes locked together. As she got close, Kat could smell the sex coming off of the 28 year old and she longed for the days of her own youth. Kathryn gasped as Kristy pressed her shiny tits against her arm. Were they somehow bigger and more firm than they had been at the start of the night?

“How badly do you want it?” Kristy asked with a giggle and a wink.

“No way, babes,” said Marti who was now fully dressed. “It’s too dangerous.”

“Dangerous? What are you talking about?” asked Kristy as her StareWare unit reached down and tickled her clit. A visible shiver ran through her.

“I’m sorry, Mamma,” Marti said while gathering money from the various piles of cash around the room. “She’s an idiot. Don’t pay attention to her.”

The door opened and Edgar, one of the muscle bound bouncers, popped his head into the room. “Everything’s all set out front.”

“Eddie!” Kristy cried with glee as if seeing an old friend for the first time in years. “Can you help me out?”

She skipped over and tugged him into the room by his steroid enhanced arm. “I know it’s late, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to sleep tonight if I don’t get a nice hard cock in me. What do you say, will you help a girl out?”

Edgar glanced over nervously at Mamma Kat. There was no specific rule against this sort of thing, but then again—there’d never been a need for one, before.

“Marti,” said Kathryn as she handed the olive skinned brunette the cash from her hand, “can I see you in my office for a minute?”

III.

The waves of Jenna’s orgasm seemed to take forever to subside. There was no way that the nineteen year old Lindy had been born with such skill at pussy eating. Technique like that could only have come from practice.

With a glance at Tom who was still staring at his PDA, Jenna scooted herself back upright in her chair. Between her legs, Lindy knelt with hands folded in her lap and a wet shine covering most of her lovely face. The poor thing just sat there, waiting for her next command.

“Tell me,” said Jenna. “Are you a lesbian?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Mistress? No. No. No. Jenna didn’t mind giving a few orders and getting into a little role play, but Mistress was a little too much.

“Call me Jenna.”

“Yes, Jenna,” the girl corrected herself. “I’m a lesbian.”

“Have you ever been with a man?”

“No, Jenna.”

The previous night, Jenna had added a Power of Persuasion program to her StareWare configuration. She’d done it in hopes of gaining the skills to persuade the board to give her funding for her unorthodox project. And, it might also be handy to have the skills to convince Marti or Jenna that it was their turn, yet again, to clean the toilet or empty the dishwasher.

Earlier this afternoon, though, Jenna had felt a certain sexual thrill as she persuaded Tom to grant her access to his PDA. True, it probably wasn’t so much her new skills as it was his desire to do whatever it took to get her back. She hadn’t really asked him to do anything all that outrageous.

With Lindy, it was something different. Jenna had not convinced the girl to do anything. It had all be the sweet young thing’s own idea. Now, without any StareWare brainwashing, the girl was kneeling at her feet, patiently waiting for her next command. It was all Jenna could do to keep from having another orgasm at the thought of it.

“Go over and suck Tom’s dick,” Jenna said in her most commanding tone. “But, be careful not to let him come.”

“Yes, Jenna.”

There was not even a moment of hesitation—not a glimmer of doubt. Lindy simply turned and slid in between Tom’s legs. She opened his pants and allowed his limp penis to spring free. Leaning forward, the pretty girl guided the thing into her mouth and began to suck and lick at it.

“Do you like that, Tom?” asked Jenna as she started to stroke her pussy lightly with her fingers.

“Yes.”

You call me Mistress, you worthless piece of shit.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Jenna enjoyed watching his cock grow hard in Lindy’s mouth. “You want to be my slave, too, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You want to spend the rest of your life serving me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

At last, Jenna had decided how to punish the bastard.

“Tomorrow, you will go out any buy a VR headset. In servitude to me, you will plug it into your PDA and run the software that is on there each night while you are alone. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“That’s it, Lindy. Stop now.” The young girl sat back onto her feet, folded her hands and waited for her next command.

With a flick of her mind, Jenna turned off the program on Tom’s PDA. He blinked as the cloud in his mind began to clear.

“Put you prick in your pants and get the fuck out of here, Tom.”

The poor confused bastard tucked himself in and stood. “Yes, Mistress.” He started to walk toward the doorway a obviously confused about what the whole “Mistress” thing was.

“Oh, and Tom?” Jenna called just before he vanished from sight. “Don’t ever come back here, don’t ever call me, and for shit’s sake, if you ever see me on the street, cross the road and walk the fuck away!”

Jenna grinned as Tom walked out of her life, forever. She was pleased with the simplicity and power of her plan. For the rest of his life—for reasons his conscious mind would never understand—the asshole would yearn only to serve one person. The only thing that would bring any satisfaction in his new life as a sexual submissive would be to please the one person in the world he was forbidden to ever see again.

IV.

“I need you to tell me what’s going on, Marti.” Kathryn Becker sat behind her desk and looked at the disheveled employee who sat in the chair across from her. “Are you two on drugs, or something?”

Marti shook her head, in part as an answer to the question and in part to shake away the visions of eating her boss’ pussy. “No, it’s not drugs. It’s a computer program.”

“There’s a computer program that dissolves fat and gives you big, firm tits?” asked Mamma Kat, her genuine interest showing through her stately facade.

“Yes. It’s new,” explained Marti. “But I sort of screwed up with some of the behavior modification settings.”

“Behavior modification?”

Marti closed her eyes and the PinkLinked computer atop Kathryn’s desk sparked to life. Startled, the club owner turned and looked at the screen as it seemed to automatically browse to the StareWare web site. She looked back at Marti in awe.

“My roommate got me a BioLink unit,” Marti said, pointing to the back of her head. “It’s a great piece of hardware, but that’s not the problem. It’s the software.”

Kathryn looked back at the screen. The graphics and marketing copy did a good job of giving her a general idea of what was going on. “So, you got some sort of body maintenance software and... something that turned you two girls into sluts or something?”

Marti shifted in her seat as her twat started to tingle at the sound of the word ‘sluts’. “I just got a program that was supposed to reduce my sexual inhibitions so I didn’t hate my job so much.”

A feeling of shame and pity crashed over Kathryn as she absorbed Marti’s words. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know that you hated your job. If I’d known I would have...”

“Fired me?” Marti asked. A smile crossed her pretty face as if to assuage Mamma Kat’s guilt. “I’m pretty sure that I loathed the idea of being homeless more than I hated tending bar.”

“So what went wrong?”

“I didn’t read the manual and not only got myself addicted to the thing, but I screwed up a bunch of settings and exposed both my roommates to it. So now, the three of us pretty much spend the day either having sex or wishing that we were.”

“I’m so sorry,” Kat said, quite genuinely.

“It’s okay,” Marti said as she pushed the screaming voice of reason back down where it belonged. “I’ve pretty much come to terms with it all. And, of course, I really love my job, now.”

Kathryn turned her gaze back toward the StareWare web site. “But, if you’re careful to set it all up right, this StareWare stuff actually works as advertised, does it?”

Marti was finding it increasingly difficult to keep from leaping over the desk and raping her boss right then and there. “If anything,” she said, “it works better than advertised.”

“You’re really horny right now, aren’t you?” Kathryn asked. “You poor thing.”

Marti nodded and wiped the sweat from her brow.

“The way your life is now... Do you think you could manage running a business like this?”

Reaching down between her legs, Marti pinched her super sensitive clit through her slacks in an effort to snap her attention to the question at hand. “I think that if I had someone or something that could get me off on a regular basis, I could manage to focus enough.”

“So,” Kathryn said, disturbingly thrilled by the thought, “if I went out and got one of those BioLink units and ran the program you are running—exactly how you have it configured now... Then, so long as I had someone like, say, you here working with me, then we could keep this place afloat?”

A shot of pleasure and pain coursed through Marti as she pinched herself even harder. She didn’t seem to care that Kathryn could see her actions clearly.

“I think,” said Marti, “that if we could score a few more girls like Kristy, we could increase the revenue coming out of this place—whether you turned yourself into a fuck slut like me, or not.”

Mamma Kat was getting hot, now, too. Between the idea of becoming a creature driven by lust and the sight of Marti sitting there still covered in dried ejaculate and rubbing her twat in plain view, it was quite a turn on. She wondered if the young latin girl would be able to resist if she asked her to come around the desk and eat her pussy. Further, she wondered if Marti would even try to resist.

“And if I did this,” the older woman mused as she found her own hand reaching down between her legs, “I’d get my old body back, too, wouldn’t I?”

A little moan escaped from Marti’s throat as she envisioned Mamma Kat as a young, fit woman who was completely driven by lust like the slut that she, herself, had become. “Yes. You would.”

Kathryn, so turned on at this point, stood and moved around her large oaken desk. She leaned in close to the trembling girl and started to reach for the button on her slacks. “Do you mind?”

“No,” Marti whimpered. “I don’t mind.”

With the front of Marti’s work pants open, Kathryn slid her hand down over the girl’s taut stomach and slipped her index finger inside her dripping wet pussy.

Over the course of her life, Kathryn had always been a very sexual person. She’d fucked and sucked thousands of men and women. Her girls here at Jiggy’s had entertained and done the same for tens of thousands more. Yet, no matter what she did, there was always something keeping her back from experiencing that ultimate pleasure. She’d never been able to take that final step, to totally surrender to her own feelings and let the lust totally rule her. Was it strange to have a fantasy such as that? Did it matter if it was strange? Or was it enough that it, quite simply, was the fantasy that she’d had for her entire life and that the chance to live that fantasy had its cunt around her fingers?

“Marti?”

“Yes?” came Marti’s trembling response.

“Do you have any regrets about who you’ve become and what you’ve done to yourself?”

The screaming voice tried to surface again, but Marti shut it down with ease. That voice had no place, here. “No ma’am. No regrets at all.”

“Tell me that you’ll become my business partner.”

Her green eyes opened wide, in part because of the impact of the startling request, and in part because of the fingers sliding in and out of her highly sensitive cunt. “Yes. I will,” she gasped.

“Tell me that you’ll become my personal little fuck slut.”

The loud moan that shot out of Marti’s very soul caused a short delay in her ability to respond. “Yes. Yes. Yes... I will.”

“And tell me that you’ll make me into your own little fuck slut to use and abuse as you so choose.”

For Marti, the world spun away and the floor dropped out like a ride at an amusement park. Her hips shot forward while her shoulders and feet pressed back. For the first time since she’d started along this bizarre journey of lust, Marti was having an orgasm that she would remember—tomorrow, next week, next year. She kept shaking and quaking like an old fashioned pager set to vibrate. Over and over again, it came in wave after relentless wave. She was pretty sure that it would never end.

Then, through the blinding light, she felt the strong and loving arms of Mamma Kat as the dear woman pulled her quivering body close and gave her a foothold on reality. The world came back as the embrace turned into a kiss.

With the ebbing waves still causing spasms in her body, Marti whispered, “Yes. I’ll make you my slut.”

V.

Melinda “Lindy” McDaniel sat silently on the sofa, her feet flat on the floor and her hands folded neatly in her lap. Her eyes stared straight ahead, waiting patiently for her next command.

“What sort of commitment are we talking about here?” Jenna asked from the comfortable recliner just a few feet away.

“You tell me, Jenna.”

“What would you do if I told you to come here every day after work and clean up my whole apartment dressed only in a baseball cap?” Jenna was slowly stroking her pussy throughout the conversation.

“I would obey your wishes, Jenna.”

“How about if I told you to quit your job and move in here and just eat my cunt 24 hours a day.” Jenna asked with a shiver running through her spine.

“I would obey your wishes, Jenna.”

Despite the fact that it was incredibly hot to have a young girl who would obey her every command right up to, and maybe even including, killing herself, Jenna was getting frustrated. The girl wanted something—possibly even needed something from her, and was willing to surrender her entire life over in order to get that something. The problem was that the daft girl wouldn’t tell her what it was that she wanted in return for her limitless loyalty.

Finally, as her finger slid across a very sensitive piece of flesh, Jenna figured out the solution to the problem.

“Lindy,” she said. “I command you to open up to me and tell me what you want from me. Tell me what’s in this for you and tell me what drives you to serve me. Is it sexual, or is it something else? Tell me what the fuck you want!”

For the first time in ages, young Lindy turned and looked at Jenna square in the eye.

“That’s just it, Jenna,” said the girl. “I’ve spent my whole life being driven by my own will. I’ve had to fight and claw through every minute and every hardship just to stay alive. My will is tired and broken and I would do anything you ask in return for each moment you provide me with the command of your will, Jenna.”

It seemed so sad to see this tired and broken young woman. The poor thing was a beautiful and intelligent creature willing to give up everything in return for a moment of respite from the heavy burdens that life had unfairly placed upon her.

“Would you prefer this to be a full time, or part time arrangement?”

“That would be up to your discretion, Jenna.”

Jenna groaned to herself. “I command you to answer the question!”

“I would prefer to surrender my entire life to you, Jenna.”

“Again, I command one last act of personal will from you. I promise it will be the last time, " Jenna said, her compassion taking precedence over the sexual impulses that her mind had been conditioned to embrace. “What if, one day, your will was healed and you had the power and desire to take over your own life again?”

“I would remain yours to command, Jenna. The debt owed you for such a blessing would require nothing less.”

Jenna stood and flattened her rumpled skirt. “We’ll do it under one condition,” she said, kneeling before the girl and running her fingers through Lindy’s auburn hair. “On the day you feel that your own will is strong again, you must tell me so. And on that day, it will be completely up to me whether or not I’ll keep you in my servitude. Are those terms acceptable?”

“Of course, Jenna.”

“And, one last thing.” Jenna smiled as she stood, “Because of my abnormally perverted state of mind, I’m going to be using you as not only my personal maid, but as my little sex toy, as well.”

“As you wish, Jenna.”

“Wait here and don’t move until I get back,” Jenna said before she headed off toward her room.

Lindy, for the first time she could remember, was elated. She could sit back now and know that everything would be alright. She didn’t have to worry about whether the rent would get paid or whether she had anything in the cupboard to eat. Her new Mistress—Jenna—would keep her safe and would make all of her decisions for her. Tonight, if Jenna allowed her to do so, she would sleep without worry or fear of the hard decisions the following day would have in store.

The old Melinda McDaniel would have also been thrilled at the opportunity to have sex with a woman as beautiful as Jenna. From her earliest sexual memory, she’d always been a lesbian. She was by no means a virgin, but between work and school (which had only ended three weeks ago), and generally fending for herself, opportunities for sex were few and far between. To be able to do it with the likes of Jenna was something that would have the old Lindy wet and writhing with desire.

This, of course, was the new Lindy. Jenna hadn’t told her that it was okay to get aroused and wet at the thought of sex. So she did her best to stay dry and obey the command to sit still—even after new people starting filing into the apartment.

“I still don’t see why you get to bring home Mamma Kat and I had to leave Eddie behind,” Kristy said with an audible pout.

“Because Edgar needed to get home to see his wife,” Marti chuckled as she entered arm in arm with Kathryn Becker.

“Woah,” Kristy said in a sort of drugged out tone that was as eerie as it was excited. “We’ve got more company, too!”

Kristy, her StareWare still running perpetually in her mind, leapt over the back of the sofa and landed on her knees beside the motionless Lindy.

“Hi, I’m Kristy.” Her blue eyes twinkled yellow and green as she extended her hand. “Who the hell are you?”

Marti led Kat into the living room and they stood by the doorway to watch the scene on the sofa unfold. Kathryn, distracted for a moment as Jenna came out of her room to check out the commotion, nodded in the redhead’s direction. Jenna smiled back.

On the sofa, Kristy was eyeing the motionless Lindy with curiosity. The hot young thing was staring straight ahead and, in her state of mild hallucinations and constant sexual arousal, Kristy couldn’t even be certain that the girl was breathing.

“What are you?” Kristy waved her hand in front of Lindy’s face. “A Buckingham Palace Guard or something?”

“Lindy,” said Jenna from the doorway, “Give your new friend Kristy a kiss, why don’t you?”

Pleased to obey, Lindy turned and kissed the blonde woman deeply.

“If she wants to fuck—and I’m sure she does—go ahead and rock her world,” Jenna said before turning her attention to Kat and Marti. “Hi, I’m Jenna. Are you the world famous Mamma Kat?”

The two shook hands as Marti explained the situation. “She sort of found out what we’ve been up to and wants to give it a try herself. So I asked to to come over tonight so we could get up early and go buy a BioLink unit.”

“Oh yeah.” Jenna grinned while her mind shredded the older woman’s clothes and jumped her bones. “I’m sure a good night’s sleep and an early start on the day is what’s on your mind right now, Marti.”

“My motives for being here aren’t so pure, either,” Kathryn admitted with a wink. “She’s told me all about your adventures over the past week and I’m ready to become just like you guys.”

It was an interesting thought—that someone would voluntarily choose this state of constant distraction. Jenna couldn’t keep the thought properly in the forefront of her mind at the moment since clothes were flying on the sofa and various naked body parts were flailing about.

“You know,” Jenna said, “I’ve got a whole arsenal of BioLinks and software in my room. If the price is right, I could make slut soup out of your brain tonight.”

“What sort of price are you talking about?” asked Kathryn, thrilled and aroused at the possibility of being able to live her fantasy all the sooner.

“Follow me into my web,” Jenna said as she took the hand of the forty eight year old bar owner. “We can discuss the price, later.”