The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STARGAZE—II

(mm, mf, ffm, mfm, ff, ft, in, md)

Synopsis: What happens if you find out that a common Chinese cooking herb (when accidentally over roasted) naturally imparts highly potent hypnotic suggestibility? What happens if the hottest family moves in next door? Why choose when you can have them all?

Disclaimer:

Here comes the boring part. This story contains explicit language describing hardcore sexual scenes of gay straight and bisexual orientations. Blah blah blah, damn this story has heaps of fuck and suck in it. So if ya not up to it or don’t wanna read this stuff look to the side your ass is looking now and get the fuck outta here ...cheers...Bryko

Part II: Keith conquered.

Once they left I got some beers from the fridge and sat right next to him and asked him what did he want to do? and he said, “Let’s do something different, something stupid yet nice, something like watching these stars for a while.”

“Ah, so you like the STARGAZE?”

In less than 2 seconds after I said the trigger word, Keith dropped his head like a zombie. I started programming him finding out all about himself and instructing basic things like I did for the couple. Then I thought of asking Keith if he loved someone and whether he had someone in his life already. I’m not into ethics when it comes to hypnotism but I thought if Keith had a boyfriend and/or a girlfriend, it would complete a couple and that would appeal more to my sexuality than now. To my surprise Keith said he always wanted to have sex his high school mate but he was as straight and homophobic as one could be.

So I started instructing Keith about how he should introduce his mate to me and I promised him that I’d make him his partner. I spent like 3 hours conditioning Keith yet; I thought there was a lot more to him than meets the eye. So I asked him about all his inner secrets, including some that he hid from himself. I programmed him in a way that if there were any secret he would like to keep, he’d have to tell me first.

During my session with Keith I discovered that deep within, he was a real fan of John’s body and cock. But he was scared of revealing it to anyone. He said he wished Angel were happy to share her gorgeous boyfriend with him. He also mentioned his urges towards me and wanted to try new things.

Keith had no idea he was spilling all his beans. He even came up with the secret that he had been forced to suck a guy’s dick. This guy called Tim was her ex-girlfriends current boyfriend. And when he found out that Melissa (Keith’s Ex) still had the hots for him (I’m not surprised) knowing fully well of his newly announced sexuality, Tim tried to force my wonder boy into a revengeful fellatio.

“Ok”, I said to meself, “that kid is going to pay…”

I spent nearly 3-4 hours conditioning Keith. Until I got him his partner, he was going to me my boy toy. He was going to surrender himself to my will and fantasies. He will request me to let him live in my house. And as he would be unable to pay rent, he would also be my housekeeper and will do all the duties he was told to. He would make sure he’d do anything and everything to keep me happy and my house in place.

He’d also take care of the lawn, which has sadly turned into a massacre since my last houseboy Andrew left (remind me to tell you his story too). Keith gladly accepted everything. He was infact happy since he didn’t have to live with the guilt of piling on his sister and her boyfriend. He was even programmed to convince the couple the next morning.

After I was done with all the conditioning in the world, I released Keith from the trance and we behaved normally as if generally talking about things. He noticed how he couldn’t stop talking about what he normally wouldn’t discuss with anyone else. He was wondering why that was happening.

“It’s nothing mate, sometimes we just meet people we feel one with.” I told him.

Suddenly he just fell on his knees and looked at the floor and confessed, “ I don’t particularly feel one with you Martin. I feel like I’m one of yours. I want to give myself to you, and I wish you would have me in every way you want. Martin I want you to OWN me. Make me your slave or something. Rape me if you want. But do something to me.”

I held his face and brought him close to mine and just before I planted my lips on his I said, “For now it’s going to be just plain sex. Rough, but passionate. You are going to be used my dear Keith, but one step at a time. And as far as rape goes, I can’t rape you if you’re willing, can I?” We smiled and kissed for what seemed like an eternity.

We had “actually” exchanged our tastes, if you can imagine it. Our tongues married each other and I could sense Keith’s body just giving into my grip. His body was tender as could be, and so happily vulnerable—I could’ve killed him and he would’ve loved it.

His pink lips shone rather swelled up with the kissing and his light olive skin was begging to be bared. He was just speechless, his face so serene, like a first visit to heaven.

“Keith mustn’t fall in love with me…” I thought to myself. (He has to get himself a partner, to complete the pair. I can’t have him alone for too long. I wouldn’t mind if his partner were a slave too. But they’d have to be a couple.) So I decided to roughen up a little.

I held his hair and sucked on his Adams Apple, Keith was uncontrollable. I had conditioned him to make it one of the most sensitive spots on his body. (Wait till you discover the other spots.) Keith was shaking like he’s epileptic. The more I poke my tongue on the spot the worse he gets. For once he’d wonder if he’d be able to handle all this, considering we just got started. (And he wasn’t wrong in doubting so.)

Keith was also the happiest slave on earth. When I held him by his neck and took him inside, he was so slave-like! I took him to the shower and stripped his clothes myself. He just stood there, letting it all happen. Then I turned on the shower, and grabbed him in, he shook at first and clung to me. I pulled him off my chest with his hair, and ran a cold look into his eyes. I shut the hot water off and made him stand the cruel cold water pouring on his tender body, making him shiver. His eyes wondered how I withstood the cold, and why was I in the shower with my clothes on? Well, he’d soon find out.

I unscrewed the spout off the hand shower and stuck a short, tapering glass tube in it. Keith stood there, staring blankly not knowing what was about to happen. Then I grabbed some lube and greased the tapering end.

“This is going to hurt kid! So just relax and hold tight to the tube.” Keith was a little afraid and, of course, curious as hell. He innocently held the greasy tube with both hands and I laughed. I asked him to let go, but his fear had stuck his hands to the tube. I raised the hand shower above his head so his boy chest was exposed to me. I immediately started chewing on his left nipple and Keith was all lose and worse than during the attack on his Adam’s apple. (Yes, his left nipple was a highly sensitive spot too.)

Keith’s hands left the hand shower and I quickly turned him around and shoved the tube in his boy hole. I whispered in his ear, “Now hold mighty tight with your hole my boy.”

Then I unleashed a strong gush of warm water up his ass. Keith had never experienced an enema before and it was bloody obvious. He was really scared whether he could hold the pressure long enough. I had to be playful at this point. So I ordered him to start jogging on the spot. Within 15 seconds Keith was begging to let it out. I warned him to hold while I picked him up like a bride in my arms and rushed him to the toilet seat. (This was Keith’s Kodak moment)

I stood him on his trembling legs and the minute he sat on the toilet seat, I walked out and asked him to clean up when he was done. Keith called when he was done. And the boy was clean, all right!

Then I took him to the shower and lathered him up. He pulled my clothes off, of course upon my bidding and soaped my body too. Keith went down on his knees and looked me up from down there, like man watching God. While we were both lapped in foam, I pulled him up and turned him around. Keith took heed and bent to expose his tempting boy-butt inviting my raunchy hammer. When I entered him at first, I had to take my time coz I could hear this virgin cunt-boy begging for mercy. And I understood why.

Keith’s hole was probably tight for a needle too. He was so unused, so tender and so nervous, and equally curious. Why dya think men crave cherries? They are super tight!

By the time I was fully in, Keith was quivering like a doe in danger. I gave him a rest just before I unleashed an erotic grind like he had never imagined. Keith was a different guy already. His natural instincts had taught him how to react to sex. He knew how to alternate his ass-rim movements and he even knew how to moan the typical way.

I started the hot water shower till the shower cabin was all steamy. I rammed the boy so hard, for once I thought I was going to kill him. He was enjoying every minute of it though. This boy was in heaven, for the first time. All this while I was holding his shoulder while fucking the sense into his ass, but I thought it was time to spice things up since I had been fucking him for straight 25 minutes now. I was close to coming anyways. So I squeezed his love handles (another sensuo-point) and he shuddered like it was his end.

The boy went wild; “I’m going to cum Martin, hold me, fuck me harder! Oh hell, fuckin’ shit! Oh man! I haven’t even touched my dick yet Martin! Fill me up Martin, please!”

He speeded my orgasm too. I mean I’ve never seen such a high before! This boy was really at it. He came like a horse. There was cum all over his thighs and mine. I came in my rubber in his ass and filled it with hot protein. Keith had never felt the lava erupting in his ass before. Just when I crashed on his back I heard a familiar voice…

“Can I clean up Martin?” I swear I heard that voice and jumped…Keith was startled too. He bent quickly hiding his bare, tender body.

It was Jason, my Sunday slut. He was waiting there (for I dunno how long) naked, watching us at it. He came every second Sunday for a good bopping up his butt. And I can swear he’s a freakin’ cum hog.

“How long have you been here cumpig? How dya get in here slut? Did I leave the door open, my cum-starved Irish pussy? Where’s your woman?”

“She’s gone to grab us beer from the kitchen! Dinno you’ve stirred us a shot already! ”

“Now shut up and clean me up! Come here you wise ass!”

This super smooth – super fair, naked Irish bloke (in his early twenties) came crawling on his knees (showing his long strawberry tongue) into the shower. In no time, I was clean as if nothing ever happened. He even tried to reach out for Keith who crouched like a frightened child in the corner of my shower.

Just then, “That’s not fair Martin! Stop him! Leave the boy for me to clean up!” It could only be Jess. She left the beers by the counter and leapt onto Keith like one cum-hungry bitch (that she was). So I pulled Jason back with his long curly hair.

“The boy’s all yours for cleaning Jess.” Keith never expected his master to throw him to women, but the slave knew his preferences had no significance. So he just lay there, tensed, wondering if he were embarrassing his master and owner by not being able to sport an erection for this beautiful woman. “I…I can’t get hard…” Keith admitted rather sheepishly.

“I know… but you will now.” And without warning Jess leapt with her tongue on Keith’s slimy cock and balls running down to his boy hole. Before you knew it, the slave-boy had a thick, hard stalk between his legs. Jess had been in this game long enough to know that for some weird reason all my boys and girls had highly sensitive n erotic spots on their bodies. She has had joint sessions with many in my fraternity (if I may call it).

So she moved her hand all over my boy’s olive-skinned body. And she made a mental note of every spot where my new recruit jerked.

Jess raised her hand, which found my bathroom cabinet where I stack my rubbers. Once the boy cock was secured, she simply jumped on it and humped this boy in ecstatic pain. He never thought he’d enjoy straight sex (again). Little could Keith recall that he was programmed to sport massive erections in reaction to any sort of caressing on his erotic spots.

Keith was in heaven, for the second time that night. He never felt so straight in the past 3 years. Jess reminded him of Melissa, the girl he once loved and had great sex with for 2 years (until he discovered his new sexuality).

Keith was stuck in the high of his arousal, while Jess was busy chewing his nipples and grabbing his chest and humping his big Latino ramrod. The hot shower fed fire to their bodies, for no feeling so intense could fail to set all thoughts ablaze. While neither realized how close they were to finish, Keith felt jess’ two strong-willed fingers creep past his boy-cunt.

The two came in unison, as if programmed to do so. Both partners in sex had a prolonged orgasm and Keith was confused how his tender Latino nut-sacks could hold so much cum. Soon, they were both fighting to lap up each other’s cum and were then struggling to find some of their own squirt to consume.

Once they cleaned up, they held hands and entered the bedroom, to find that we two had started getting cozy with each other. Two fantastically nude and manly bodies rubbing against each other kissing every muscle, made Keith horny again.

‘How could he have got hard again? This was a record, after all that cum!’ Keith thought to himself.

Despite his innocent boyish face, Keith had found a sex-craved animal deep inside him. Sure his master must expect this. He looked over Jason’s shoulder to find his master beckoning him.

When the two approached the bed, Martin flipped Jason’s back to the bed. Jess sat on Jason’s face so that he could slurp up her cream-cunt; something Jason hadn’t done in a while. Martin sucked the sense out of Jason’s cock and balls. Martin’s experience posed no trouble to deep-throat Jason’s 8.5″ long thick fuck-pod. Keith tried his hand at rimming and fingering Jason’s beautiful pink twink-hole. Jason was the kind every man/ woman would like to fuck. He was quite a looker, slim with slender arms and legs. A very agile body, Keith was wondering what it would be like to dance with this hunk.

Keith looked up at Martin still fingering and eating out Jason’s hole. Martin signaled 4 fingers to Keith and he knew what was to be done. Martin passed the Vaseline to Keith and he added it generously to his 4 fingers. The next thing you know, Keith was shaking hands with Jason’s prostrate. The man was in no control of himself.

Jason shuddered like he was being electrocuted. Martin was so busy chewing on Jason’s ram-pod; one could expect it to tear off at the shaft with Martin’s teeth marks. But those were only temporary. The Sunday slut trembling in ecstasy was passing on his near-orgasmic tingles to Jess who was sitting on his face.

There was another round of shots in the room with each cheering in their own moans. The three cumpigs wrestled again for the protein distribution and finally they all collapsed to the already disposed Martin.

Everyone slept for a good four hours until the Monday herald hit the glass window. Keith awoke to his new life with the taste of Martin’s soft cock still in his mouth while they were asleep.

“Oh!” he thought, “So it wasn’t a dream.”

TO BE CONTINUED